Time Warp

Printer-friendly version


Time Warp


I was on my last day of my annual hike in the Smoky Mtns. I have taken this hike for the last 12 years. I try to do it in August. Being a Navy Seal I have to let the Navy win sometimes. Luckily I am a Seal instructor I have a little more availability of leave.

I stopped and looked over the valley, not only to marvel at the view, but to watch the approaching storm. Judging by the height of the clouds it is a large one. I can also see the lightning coming down, and the sheets of rain. Well, I have been wet before and been out in worse.

I continued, I adjusted my backpack. Even though I am used to carrying over 50 pounds. It needs to be adjusted, from time to time. As I started off again, figuring I'm about an hour from my car. My car is my pride and joy, a 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner. I must have 50-70 grand tied up in it, counting the engine work, custom turbo, high performance suspension, DVD video sound system. Good thing it is at home in the garage safe and sound.

I have my other car here, a 99 Ford Expedition. 4”lift 35” BF Goodrich tires. It suits my tough instructor image. But on the inside I am a sweet little girl. My workouts don't concentrate on building muscle, I do it for tone. Get the best feminine body I can. On my off time I wear panties and lingerie Thankfully some of the other instructors shave off their body hair so I do too.

I continued on, feeling the nylon of the bright red panties and matching bra I wore today. Had it been cooler I would have worn a garter belt and stockings. I would consider myself a cross dresser. I have totally dressed as a woman may times. But I have no desire to sleep with a guy. The thing is that if you ask me if I would rather be a woman, I really don't know how I would answer.

I have taken physics classes in college, a requirement for my degree. I have a masters degree in criminal justice. After collage I became an officer in the Navy. I tried out for seal training. Then after 4 years in the field I applied and got assigned as a Seal instructor. My minor in education may have helped. Right now I am considered the head instructor but we all work as a team, all of us the NCOs and the other 2 officers.

Stopping to rest on a rock, I thought of my girl. Caitlin. We have been going out for over a year. She is great she enjoys dressing me up. Calls me her Barbie doll. We have gone out to the malls and shopping while I am dressed. Just two girls out for the day. Then have great sex after. The one thing I enjoy more than cross dressing is sex.

Taking a drink from my canteen, I felt the first drops of rain. Adjusting the seal instructor ball cap on my short cropped head. I headed off again. I thought about how I started my cross dressing, innocently trying on my sisters panties. Then it got a little more in Collage.

When I joined the Navy I tapered off for a while but as soon as I got the chance I would wear a pair. I started with more, panties and bras, teddies, stockings. I bought a dress and shoes, it snowballed from there, make up, wig, falsies, the whole nine yards. I must have only gotten about 100 yards, before the rain became a torrent, stinging my hands, face and legs. I have been in rain like this and worse. I needed to be out in it those other times and now I didn’t. However I am here now. It can't be helped

I remembered a shelter that was close to where I was. I began double timing it. I was about 1/8 mile from it. When the lightning started coming down in sheets. I actually became a little concerned, with all the lightning. I have been shot at, been in deadly combat, been in some of the most dangerous places known to man.

This is really scaring me, Kind of like the little girl I am. With all the heavy rain I almost ran right off the side. Which would have been a disaster as in this area was a long drop.
I must have only gone about 100 yards when It happened. I don't know if I was hit directly or a near miss. I felt myself flying through the air. I landed flat on my back that must have knocked me out.

*****************

“Alex, Alexandria, are you all right” I heard a voice say.

“looks like she's coming around” A female voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes, the sun made me close them again.
Bringing my hand up to block the sun, “Wha-what happened” I said but it wasn't my voice.

“you fainted honey,” the female voice said. “Can you sit up”

I slowly pulled myself to sit up. Opening my eyes again, the storm was gone. It was blue sky and sunshine. “Where did the storm go” that strange voice asked my question.

“What storm, Alex. We haven't had a daytime storm since we got here.”

Looking around a man about my age was kneeling next to me, along with a good looking woman. I looked down at my legs, they were smaller and skinny. As were my feet, which wore open toed sandals, my toes painted bright pink. I had worn red polish. I moved my feet. They moved. They were my feet. I looked down at my jean shorts with a pink flower on the right cuff. I had worn khaki hiking shorts. My plaid shirt was also changed to a white t-shirt. I also noticed small breasts.

“What has happened to me.” I said as I jumped up. I felt uneasy and swayed a little bit. The man caught my arm.

“Like your mom said, you fainted.”

“She must have started her period” A girl about 12 said. “I finished mine before we left so she should have started soon too.

“You hush, Allie” The lady said.

“who are you”I asked?

“Crazy too” Amelia said.

“Shush, Amelia,” turning to me, “I am your dad, your mom and sisters are here too.”
All of the sudden things began popping into my head slowly. It was dad, and mom. And my sisters, Amelia, and Allison. my identical sisters. I was Alexandria Renee O'brien from Lexington, KY. One of three identical triplets. But I also remember being Commander Allen Seaton, a Navy Seal.

“Alex, Are you alright.” Mom said. “Do we need to take you to a Dr”

“I am OK mom, Just a little dazed. How long was I out.”I said

“only a few seconds” dad told me, “are you sure you are all right”

”I'm fine, Daddy” I lied, as I was thoroughly confused. “Can we go I would like to lie down”

“yeah, we were heading back to the car any way” Mom said.

As we walked the final 500 or so yards to the car. I thought about what happened. Or more to the point what is going to happen. I am now a girl 12 born 3 Oct.,1960. Doing quick calculation , Oh, my god. “It's 1972” I said aloud.

“yeah, dummy” Amelia said.

“I need to use the bathroom,” I said as I turned toward the outhouse. Entering I waved the smell away. As I sat a peed I though about my new self. Me, Amelia, and Allie are going into the 7th grade at South Jr high. We start school in 22 days. I grabbed some toilet paper to wipe my crotch it was an electric feeling as I wiped my pussy. Pulling up my pink panties and shorts. Again waving the stink away I headed for the car.

I almost stopped in my tracks. Our car turned out to be one of the 3 made 1972 GTO station wagons. Made in Jan 1972 by over zealous workers. Thinking Dad was a GM executive and got the car for the family. Mom actually is the normal driver. Dad has his company car a 72 Catalina convertible.


All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
211 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good start

Look forward to seeing more.

Thanks

Intresting so far

Samantha Heart's picture

Look foward to seeing where this goes.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Great Story

Please continue this nice story. Your characters are relatable hard to type but I do want you to continue.

Okay, why?

Jamie Lee's picture

Lightning can do weird things, but causing body switches? Why? Is the real Alex now in the man's body or did he simply take over Alex's body?

Is there a purpose to his now being a 12 year old girl? Is there someone who has a plan for Alex? Since Alex has his memories, might there be some who will be surprised if they aim at Alex?

Others have feelings too.