Different Perspective

Printer-friendly version

Kaleb was in gym class talking to his friend Kara. The two were both seniors this year but Kaleb felt like he was letting his final year of high school go to waste, telling Kara this she thought the best thing for him would be a change of view on things.

“Ok what are you going to do to me.” Kaleb asked Kara as she led him into the parking lot and out to her car

“I’m going to help you out, trust me this will give you the new outlook you need on things” Kara led Kaleb to her car and popped the trunk, Kaleb looked in to see a white sweatshirt bra panties and gray leggings with a backpack. Kara opened up the book bag and grabbed out a class ring that looked like it belonged to a cheerleader.

“Who’s is that” Kaleb asked Kara as she held the ring.

“Yours” she said as she slipped it onto Kalebs finger. He laughed thinking it was a joke and went to pull it off put it was too small to get off, he tried to twist and pull it but it wouldn’t budge.

“Kara this thing is Stu-“ Kaleb paused mid sentence as he now noticed Kara and him were the same height like he had shrank. He now looked back down at the ring on his hands and noticed that his hands were changing as they cracked becoming soft and smaller. The changes spread up his arms as he lost his muscles, Kaleb reached out for Kara as the changes began to make him feel lightheaded. Kaleb collapsed onto her as his chest filled out with a pair of boobs growing from under his now baggy clothes, the gem in the center of the ring began to glow as new memories began to mix with his old ones. Kaleb felt his dick begin pulled up inside of him as he let out a soft moan as he became a she. Her brown hair grew longer changing into a dirty blonde as her face changed to match her new body.

“Ok now don’t freak out” Kara said trying to calm down the panicked new girl

“Dont freak out!? How am I supposed to do that when you turned me into a girl” Kaleb yelled at Kara “And why do I have memories of being a girl Kara what did that ring do to me?”

“You said you didn’t want to waste your last year so I’m going to help you make the most of it, and to start your going to experience high school from the different gender Katie” she said as she tossed the bra panties leggings and sweatshirt at Kaleb who angrily and reluctantly put it on.

“Ok so I’m gonna let you stay like that all day, just be back at my car before 2 so I can take off the ring and turn you back before your stuck as Katie.”

Kaleb shook her head in agreement as if she had much of a choice, and walked off to class to experience high school as a girl. As she walked the halls in her new body Kaleb didn’t feel awkward at all instead she started to like how her new body felt more and more. By the time it was mid day Kaleb had almost forgot his old self and completely embraced being Katie.

A few hours later and it’s 1:55 and Kara is waiting by her car, Kaleb on the other hand was in the girls locker room with her new friends Miranda and Stacy. The two were getting Katie ready for their 2:00 cheer practice where Katie would be able to join the team as the newest member. Kara counted down the seconds from her car as Katie’s fate was sealed as a girl forever.398ec9f2-7831-4ad3-9e5f-7a69013dde06.jpeg

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos