Sarah book 1 part 5 The beginning,

Printer-friendly version


Sarah Book 1


The beginning

I knocked softly on the door. Looking up she motioned for me to come in and sit in an old rocker. I sat as lady like as I could remember Sarah and Jessica did. Feet on the floor, knees together, back straight, hands on lap.

Aunt Carman went on with her call. She glanced over at me. She smiled big. “OK, Mr. Breslien I will contact the owner with your offer. Can you stop by the office tomorrow and sign the offer to make it official.”

“Anytime is fine. If I am not their the secretary will have it. Have a good day, Mr. Breslien.” She hung up.

“I may have just sold the Palmer hotel property.” She held her smile. Turning to me. “You look like a very pretty young lady, Sarah. Sitting there all proper.”

“Thank you, I tried to remember how Jessica and Sarah sat.”

“Well you are doing it correctly. What is on your mind?”

“OH, Yeah. The girl I met at the beauty shop.”

“Yeah”

“We may be in the same class.”

“That would be nice for you.” Aunt Carman said.

“Can I go over to her house?”

“Where does she live?”

“Just down the street. The corner house.”

“OH, I remember Ashlee sold that. Closed about 2 weeks ago. On one condition, Send me a text after you get there and let me know you are OK. Remember take your phone. Be home at 6 or earlier.”

“Yes, Mom.” I said accidentally. She is my mom's twin sister. “I'm Sorry Aunt Carman.”
I put my head down in shame.

She rolled a little over to me. Lifting my chin. With a smile, “That is OK, Sarah. Now go have fun. Remember you are a girl now.”

I smiled, jumped up and gave her a hug. “Thank you”

She nodded as I headed back to my room. I picked up my phone. A message was waiting. It was from Becky, her mom had said yes too. I quickly sent her, 'I can on my way'

I decided to wear my new pink and white Vans. Slipping them on. I grabbed my phone and headed to Becky's house. I slipped my phone in a little mesh pocket my shorts have. I slowly walked down to Becky house. I remembered that mom,Jessica and Sarah all walked slower than dad, me and Sam did. Since I am now Sarah, a girl. I walked slower. I walked with my head held high. A couple of boys where playing catch in a front yard. I saw them stop and watch me walk by.

I had a strange feeling come over me. I felt good attracting their attention. As I got past them I put a little swing in my hips to make my ass wiggle a little more. I had control, it was great.

It took me about 10 minutes to get to Becky's house. Figure I should leave by quarter to 6 to make it, with plenty of time.

'Well this is the first time I am presenting myself to someones Mom. I got ta behave like a lady.'

I knocked on the door. A dog started barking, it ran up to the door. It was a German Shepard. I saw Becky come running up.

“Boxy, stop. It is my friend.” She said as she pulled the dog away.

“Hi,” Becky said with a big smile. She let me in. “thanks for coming over.”

As soon as I walked in, Boxy had to sniff me. I just stood there.

“Jez, dog.”Becky said. “go,” She pointed. “Don't mind her. She is just a sweetheart.”

“Thanks for inviting me over.”

“Come on I'll show you my room.”

I followed Becky up stairs, to her room. With Boxy right behind us. Boxy passed us and went into a room. We followed. It turned out being Becky's room.

“I have to let my Aunt know I got here safe.” I texted Aunt Carman.

“Sorry, She is kind of my dog. She follows me everywhere.”

There were still a couple of boxes on the floor but her room was cool. A pink canopy bed with Disney princesses on the bed spread. A pink dressing table and dresser. On the walls were a unicorn and a hot rod poster. Totally different ends of the spectrum.

Becky saw me looking. “I like cool cars. I wanna build one someday.”

“Cool, I do too.” I said. “You have a cool room. I just moved in with my Aunt.”

“Why, Your folks don't like the idea that you are really a girl inside?”

“My parents and brothers and sister are dead.”

“Bummer deal.”

I teared up a little. I tried hard to not cry but I couldn't. I sat down on Becky's bed. With my face in my hands I cried.

Becky sat next to me. Pulled me to her in a hug. “Hey, It's all right. If you ever want to talk about it I am here.”

“thanks,” I sniffled. “sometime but not now.” through the tears I saw Becky offer me a tissue. I wiped my eyes and my nose.

It took me about 5 minutes to finish. Becky waited. Once I was done.

“How long have you been a girl?” She asked.

“Only a couple of months,” I lied. “since school vaca started.”

“My folks let me dress at home since I was 6 but had to be a boy when I went to out.”

Interested I asked. “So how were you, yea know able to be a girl all the time. Or do you have to go back to school as a boy.”

“Nope, I am a girl all the time. Even when I go to school. That is one reason Daddy took the transfer at his work. We lived in Indianapolis. I felt bad every time I had to do something as a icky boy. Mommy and Daddy saw this. We moved for me.”

“Oh, that is cool.”

“So what about you?” Becky asked.

I thought, I had better not say I am hiding as my twin sister cause I saw something happen and the men who did it. They killed my family and thought they had killed me. So I had to think of something to tell her.

“I have wanted to be a girl as long as I can remember. When I was 4 my big sister dressed me in some of her old clothes. It was a blast. Soon as Mom saw me she got mad. I got my behind swatted. When daddy got home and mom told him I got it again. I was told to never do it again. It wasn't right. Girls are girls boys are boys. A girl can't be a boy and a boy can't be a girl.”

“My sister was grounded for two weeks for doing it. She was just having some fun. She would call me her little sister. But after she wouldn't dress me up anymore. I would beg her to. She said no.”

“I stole some of her old clothes that was to be given away.”

“Really?” Becky asked.

Nodding, :Uh huh. I would dress at night when everyone was asleep. I wore pretty things to bed. Then”

“then, then what happened?”

“I got caught. Dad saw the light under my door. I was wearing a dress. He found all the girl clothes I hid but a pair of panties. I got swatted so much I could hardly sit down. Those panties got worn out I wore them almost every night. I would wash them in the sink in the morning.”

I continued. “I would tell my mom and dad that I was really a girl inside. They didn't believe me, or wouldn't. Just after Christmas two years ago. I would run away to my Aunt Carman's. I would stay a day or two. Then my sister or brother would catch me at school. Drag me home.”

“Oh, Wow. Then what happened.”

“They found out where I was going. Mom called Aunt Carman about me staying with her until I stopped this calling myself a girl. Here I am, A girl. It was just last month”

“But you said your parents and brothers and sister were dead.”

In a sad shaky voice, “They were all killed in that house explosion last night.”

“That was your house.” A voice came from the behind me. Turning I saw a pretty lady a little older than Mom and Aunt Carman.

“Yeah,” I answered in a soft voice.

“I am so sorry that happened.” Becky said. “Oh, this is my Mom. Mom this is my new friend Sarah.”

“I am also Sorry. I saw it on the news last night. Are you doing Okay?”

“Yeah, Aunt Carman has been cool taking me shopping and for my hair cut.”

“If you ever need to talk or anything. Both me and Becky are here.”

“Thank you, Ma'am.”

“Becky tells me that you are transgender like she is.?”

“Yes, Ma'am. I am.”

“You will never have any problems with this household. As Becky, may have told you we are supportive of her.”

“She did, Thank you.” I smiled.

“Well it was nice meeting you.” Her Mom left.

Thinking, I hated telling that lie. What else could I have said. The truth may have put them in danger.

“So, have you thought what you are going to wear for your 1st day at school?” Becky asked.

“naw, I haven't. Have you?” returning the question.

“Me neither. I hoped you would so I could wear somethin like it.”

I just giggled. She started too.

It felt good to giggle like the girl I am. Did I just admit that. I actually kinda like it. The pretty clothes, and the looks.

“Let's look at what you have and see. What where you thinking?” I asked.

“Maybe a skirt and nice top. I always wanted to wear a skirt to school.”

“I hated to have to go to school as a icky boy. Having to do all the boy stuff.”

“It was awful. Mom and Daddy told me that once I went to JR high I could go as a girl. That was before daddy got the transfer.”

“Now we both can go to school as the girls we are. No more having to do the boy stuff.”

“Yeah”

we goofed around looking at Becky's clothes. She and I settled on a dark blue pleated skirt and a white blouse. She looked like one of those english school girls.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like Sarha

Samantha Heart's picture

Is coming into her actual TRUE self. Even if she is in danger from the gang that murdered her family.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Tangled Web?

That'd seem to be a lot more back story than she needed just to convince Becky and her mother that she was TG. Obviously Aunt Carman won't say anything that would refute it if she gets together with them, but Sarah will need to keep it straight.

Even if she's in a different school district, she only lives five blocks away from before. I'd think she'd be encountering some of Sarah's friends in stores or on the streets. (I don't know how many girls that age ride bicycles or skateboards these days.) Or some of them might have friends or relatives who go to Badger Creek. We'll see if the story goes in that direction.

Eric