A Bikini Beach Late Summer 07

Printer-friendly version
A Bikini Beach Late Summer
By Daphne Xu
Part 07 -- Lucy Returns Home

Mrs. Winstead returns Lucy home the same night, after currently omitted events. Later, Peter and Lucy have dinner with Carol's family, and Peter agrees to try out Bikini Beach.

        The Disclaimer

Bikini Beach and its principle characters are copyright 1998 by Elrod W.

Any comments about Bikini Beach, how it works, what it does, by characters other than Anya or Grandmother are potentially non-canonical and wrong. As this story is told from a particular point of view by the protagonist, this includes comments by the narrator. The protagonist, and thus the narrative, are what the protagonist believes or interprets from what he is experiencing. Thus some of the mechanics of BB are biased by the protagonist's view and experiences. Furthermore, because of the particular viewpoint of the story, those errors often won't be corrected. When the errors are corrected, the correction will often be disbelieved and rejected.

Despite this I will admit to pushing the limits of Bikini-Beach canon, perhaps even going outside on occasion.

This post (https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/blog-entry/64659/muse-wrestli...) persuaded me that waiting to complete and revise my long stories before posting posting may have been an ungood idea. As it is, the sequel still isn't complete more than half a decade later. Consequently, there is NO WARRANTY that this won't be revised as part of the final story.

I have omitted Lucy's story at the Winsteads and a possible section of Glenn's story. I begin with Mrs. Winstead deciding to return Lucy home.

        Saturday Night, August 9

"All right, Lucy." Mrs. Winstead grabbed me from behind and twisted me around. "We're taking you home. Erin was right. You really ARE hopelessly out of control."

I smiled as I twisted out of Mrs. Winstead's grasp. "Indeed, I go gloriously out of control at the prospect of a spanking."

"This has been a most revealing evening," said the older son. "And I don't mean Lucy's delightfully shameless self-display, but how she acted as you spanked P.J. It was so wrong of me to stand by when you or Dad spanked him, and I'm not going to do that any more. I won't take even threatening him with a spanking. If Lucy can act, so can I."

"You discuss that with your Dad," said Mrs. Winstead, "While I take Lucy home -- before she seduces either of you."

I picked up the small suitcase before Mrs. Winstead had a chance, and opened the door to the garage, politely letting Mrs. Winstead pass through before me. "Let's go," she said. "I'm sleepy enough as it is." I got into the back seat, and we backed out. "Seatbelt, Lucy." Oh yes, of course; I immediately secured it around me.

We got home in good time. She stopped at the curb, and I said as I got out, "I truly enjoyed this evening, Mrs. Winstead; well, except when Mr. Winstead spanked your son." I wondered what Mr. Winstead was doing with his right wrist at the moment. "Good night."

"Good night, Lucy." The car pulled away and departed as I walked up to the front door. I unlocked and entered the house, which was all dark and silent. As quiet as possible to avoid waking anyone up, I went upstairs to bed. Only at the last minuit did I remember to remove my tampon and put on a pad.

        Sunday, August 10

I woke up rather late Sunday morning, from confused dreams where someone was about to spank me, or thrash me, or something, and it wasn't quite happening.

As usual, I had to use the bathroom. I'd gone to bed clad only in a pad last night, and was thinking of going to the bathroom that way, no matter if Peter saw me. But, thinking of Carol and my promise to her, I decided against it, as I stretched and raised myself off my bed. I didn't want to interfere with her and Peter.

I put on a bathrobe, went to the bathroom to meet my needs, and returned to my bedroom. The house sounded as if nobody else were up, so I thought I'd go back to sleep, myself.

I pondered for a while the previous night's events. I'd tried to get a household of complete strangers to spank me, bare-bottom even, and I'd kicked Mr. Winstead's hand as he tried to spank his son. "You don't spank him; you spank me!" I'd also tried to console him physically.

Wheeeeeeee! The life I was living!

I slept three hours more, perhaps, and then got up again. I remembered to change my pad for another tampon, and went and took a shower. Coming out of the bathroom afterwards, I could tell that everyone was up and downstairs: I heard them all talking.

I was momentarily scared of facing them, before I reminded myself I wouldn't be embarrassed or scared of facing someone again. I still postponed the encounters by dressing up for Sunday School and Church, ie. putting on an ordinary dress and good socks and black flats.

Finally I went downstairs. Pa and Peter were sitting in the living room, and I heard Ma in the kitchen talking on the phone.

"Ma's on the phone with Mrs. Winstead," said Peter. "They've been talking the last half hour, apparently about you. Apparently, you were just too much for Mr. and Mrs. Winstead."

"I couldn't get them to spank me properly," I said. Pa shifted in his armchair, and continued reading the newspaper. Peter coughed, or pretended a cough to suppress a response. I continued, "Not even when I offered them my bare bottom. You know how parents like to spank their children bare-bottom."

Pa emitted a loud angry noise -- sounding as if he were suppressing a curse, threw down his paper, got up and entered his office, slamming the door behind him. I felt a bit sorry for Pa, although I couldn't help gloating.

"That was cruel," said Ma, entering the room.

"But true," I answered.

"That's what makes it so cruel," said Peter.

"It kind-of defeats the purpose, when the child enjoys it, right?" I said.

"I know something happened Thursday evening, between you and Pa," said Ma. "Mrs. Winstead said that you bragged about your first sexual experience with Pa then, and suggested I call the police."

"No-no-no-no, don't do that!" I exclaimed in panic. Peter was punching his palms, alternating one after the other. "Pa really had no idea he was doing that, until he was in the middle of it. Then he stopped all too soon!"

"Don't worry; I'm not calling the police," said Ma, to my relief. Then she sighed. "But now, I have no idea what to do about you."

"How about letting God handle it," said Peter. I couldn't tell whether he spoke with a hint of sarcasm.

"That's probably the only thing we can do now," said Ma soberly. I felt all the guiltier, now. "Lean not on your own understanding, but trust God, and leave it to him. By the way." Ma disappeared into the kitchen, only to return with the tape recorder and start up the Mental Work. None of us complained. At least for me, there was something comforting and consoling about Great-Grandmother's voice.

Pa came out of the office during the Mental Work, and sat quietly in an armchair.

Afterwards, I offered to help Ma cook breakfast, and she accepted my help. We worked mostly in silence together, making waffles. Pa and Peter came in when breakfast was ready, and joined us.

We ate breakfast in silence. I suspected that both Ma and Pa were silently praying.

After breakfast, Ma drove me to Sunday School. As usual, the Sunday School teacher talked reams of convoluted logic, that I couldn't hope to refute, not even in my own mind, even though I knew it was nonsense. Thank goodness, the class eventually ended and we returned for the final hymn and the `Scientific Statement of Being'.

Of course, once Sunday School ended, we still had Church services, with a good half-hour wait between the two, during which Ma and Pa would arrive. Peter, of course, was barred from both Sunday Scnool and Church.

I sat in the auditorium, and tried to occupy my mind thinking about interresting things so contrary to Christian Science, such as the fun Fab, June, and I had yesterday, and the potential fun in the future. I'd gotten them to kiss each other, perhaps they might go so much further. It was nice having two boyfriends in love with each other as well as me.

I reminded myself that I had less than two weeks left as Lucy, if the change ended with the guest membership. If I wanted to enjoy them, I had to act fast.

I wondered what I'd tell the girls at Bikini Beach. Probably everything. They'd love it, and demand all the details.

Ma and Pa arrived, indicating that the service would begin shortly. Ma sat next to me, with Pa on her other side. Peter, of course, didn't come.

The first half was relatively interesting, with the first reader's own choice of Bible and Science and Health readings, and I always liked singing the hymns. The second half was where it got the most boring, reading the lesson-sermon that we had heard practically every day of the week. The subject was "Spirit".

I sat back against the hard wood of the bench, and closed my eyes. I began by hearing the second reader, in her rich voice, reading from the Bible, but I drifted to the events of the previous half-week. It occurred to me that I just might look back on all this with horror and mortification, when I returned as Luke. Or maybe I might continue my hijinks as Luke.

It also occurred to me that I only had two weeks left to go as far as I could as Lucy.

The service finally ended, and it was now time for Ma's socializing. I usually waited with Pa as Luke, and even did last week as well. I decided to wait with him anyway, next to the car, even though I suspected he might not want to wait with me. I couldn't think of anything to say, and as far as I could tell, neither could he.

Ma finally ended er socializing with the church ladies, and we left for home. Back home, I helped Ma with the last bit of Sunday Dinner, and then we sat to dine.

Again, we ate in silence. I think we were all very nervous with each other. I was thinking about Fab and June, and took the plunge and said, "After dinner, and after I help Ma cleaning up, I'm going to visit June for the afternoon. I may have supper there as well. I promise I'll be back before ten."

Ma appeared lost for words, and I suspected she wanted to say something like, "No."

Peter spoke before Ma could find her tongue. "I'll help clean up, too, with what little I know. I realize I haven't done enough." He paused. "Fab and June are nice boys, and I hope you realize that Lucy is growing up, and growing out of your control -- just as I have, Ma and Pa. It would have happened sooner or later, you know. Perhaps later if not for..." Peter blushed. "Whatever happened last week." Pa looked down and grimaced. Peter continued, "It should be clear that Lucy will be reasonable if you treat her well. If you're friendly with her."

Ma was apparently persuaded, because she agreed with my plan. I repeated to myself my promise to get back by ten, and planned to aim for 9:30.

As we promised, both Peter and I helped Ma clear the table when dinner ended, and scrape the dishes and such, and filled the dishwasher. Pa stayed and helped as well, boxing the leftovers. The job ended quickly enough that I decided to help with another chore.

Eventually, I got around to leaving for June. But before I left, I slipped upstairs and got a few things, including a couple spare tampons, a spare pad, and my little pack of condoms.

It was a nice walk to his house, about half the distance to the library and the mall.

The door opened to revealing the amazing and arousing sight of June wearing boxer shorts and nothing else, and Fab wearing boxer shorts and a thin white undershirt tank-top. "Lucy!" they both exclaimed, just as I jumped on them, and wrapped my arms and my legs about them both.

They both caught me and supported my bottom. While June's hand was over my dress, Fab had somehow slipped his hand under my dress and onto my panties to hold me up. "Mama, Baba, and Jing are here, you know," said June.

"So it's a good thing Mama's still in the kitchen, and Baba is downstairs watching the TV," said June's older sister, Jing.

The boys almost dropped me, but I managed to slide down and land on my feet. I remembered to remove my shoes. Only then did I notice what Jing was wearing: a long tank top, with panties peeking out at the bottom. I wondered what kind of family this was.

Fab might have read my mind. "That's how they routinely dress at home during the summer." I couldn't help giggling. "I was eleven when I first visited, after making friends with June. And I was shocked into a massive crush on Jing. I tried to hide it, but..."

Jing spoke as Fab trailed off. "It was so cute, so sweet," said Jing. "I was so sad to have to cut it off."

"Of course now, it's only you," said Fab. "You and June." He pulled both of us in and held us against him, arms around our shoulders.

June's family had a piano in the living room. I was reminded that, with everything that had occurred, I still had piano lessons the next day. "May I practice some piano?" I asked Mrs. Mao.

"Why, of course you may," she replied.

Unfortunately, I hadn't brought my music, so I had to make due what what I had memorized and what I remembered. When I began my stretching exercises, Jing asked, "Who's your piano teacher? Ms. Zzzzt?"

"No, mine is Mrs. Prudence," I answered. I didn't recognize the name Zzzzt.

"Oh, interesting. You're doing the stretches she taught me."

"Well, maybe all piano teachers do that."

"Maybe," she said.

I played through the current pieces I had memorized (even partly), followed by a few old ones still in my repertory, such as Mozart's "Rondo alla Turca" and Joplin's "The Easy Winners".

Everyone applauded, including the parents who had come down during my practice. I felt quite shy at their applause. Mr. Mao was wearing boxers, and resembled June too much for comfort. Mrs. Mao wore light pink pajamas covered with multicolored flowers.
        .
        .
        .
It was 9:15. "I really should head home now," I said.

"I'll walk with you," said Fab. "I have to go home as well, and it might not be very safe, walking at night."

"I'll go with you, too," added June. "One can't be too safe."

"That's so sweet of both of you. Let's go, then!"

"But first, let me get some clothes." June dashed upstairs.

"I'm afraid these are my clothes, the ones I came in," said Fab, as June dashed back down in a tee-shirt, long pants, and socks. As June put his shoes on at the door, Fab said, "I didn't even wear shoes."

"That shouldn't be a problem," said June. I wondered whether we should invite them in for a soda.

Once outside, we started off. Both boys were on either side of me, and I wrapped my arms around them and pulled them in close. Oooo, the goosebumps, the moisture, and the buzz. I began skipping, and they broadened their stride.

We were still a couple blocks from home, when Fab stammered, "Sorry, I have to stop for a moment." We all stopped, and he turned facing away from us. I looked up at his head, but I sensed him fumbling with himself lower down. He was moaning and grunting, almost screaming, through tightly closed lips. Looking down around his body, I saw his other hand aiming his dick, squirting stuff out over the grass. It looked silly, gross, and I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I couldn't help giggling.

Did I look that silly as Luke? At least I was in the privacy of my own room.

June said, "That bit of grass should appreciate the new dose of fertilizer, eh Fab?"

We all laughed. Fab said, "At least this should tide me over for a while. It would have been terrible if your parents saw me as I was before."

We continued on, and finally arrived at our house. We stopped at the porch, and I turned and gave them both a quick hug and kiss. "Good bye, guys!" I knew I had a very silly grin, but I couldn't help it, as I unlocked and opened the door.

Ma and Peter were waiting up for me. "Well," said Ma. "It's 9:45; you made it home with time to spare."

Peter, lying on the sofa reading, sat up. "I have to admit, I was a bit worried. It's all so easy to be determined to get home on time early, but then to be caught up in what one is doing and postponing your departure. I'm glad you gave yourself plenty of time, Lucy."

"I'm glad, too," I said. "I was scared I wouldn't come home in time."

"Now, how, Lucy," said Ma. "Remember, `There is no fear in Love, but perfect Love casteth out all fear.'"

Peter and I glanced at each other, and sighed. "Don't try to explain, Lucy. It's said, `When you're explaining, you're losing.'"

I'd never heard that proverb, but it made so much sense.

"Ma, I'm going to bed now. Good night."

"I'll head off to bed as well, when I reach a good stopping point in this book," added Peter, as I headed toward the stairs. "Oh, by the way." I stopped and turned. "Carol visited the afternoon."

I sat down hard on the stairs. "Oh, I'm so sorry I missed her."

"No problem. I was home, and I was quite happy to entertain her." Peter blushed as he said it. "She didn't seem to mind. I told her that you were with the boys, and she seemed happy for you."

I went to bed, and fantasized a little -- both about boys, and about Peter and Carol. Funny, I was fantasizing about the boys being together themselves than the boys with me; it was really strange. I never knew before that the idea of boys in love could be so hot and so romantic.

        Monday, August 11

I woke up the following morning in time to practice both my piano and my clarinet before breakfast. As usual over breakfast, we listened to the Mental Work. It occurred to me that perhaps my attraction to the boys and their own relationship, as well as the pleasure I took in being spanked, were products of Bikini Beach's transformation. Perhaps it was a case of mental malpractice.

Ma seemed rather reticent with me. Instead of stating that I was going to record this week's Lesson-Sermon with her, she hesitatingly asked me. I agreed. The subject this week was "Soul", one of the seven synonyms of God. I followed this with a half-hour of practice on the piano, and helping Ma with chores.

I changed into my ballet leotard, skirt, and tights, made sure I had everything I needed, and departed for piano lessons.

Despite everything that happened this past week, the piano lesson was almost routine -- Lucy's routine, that is, which was more pleasant and enjoyable than Luke's. Mrs. Prudence didn't say anything about my outfit, even though I was a bit embarrassed in it -- my vows notwithstanding. Then I recalled Mrs. Prudence's approval of "Lace" the previous week.

On the other hand, ballet class was no longer "routine". We were in solid rehearsal for the upcoming production less than two weeks away.

I was no longer surprised when the guys met me after ballet. My heart swelled upon seeing them: Becky and Tracy, Carol and Peter, and Fab and June! I couldn't help hugging both of them together. I noticed when I stepped back that they'd slipped an arm around each other -- and the arms stayed as I pulled away to ogle them up and down properly.

"You make an adorable threesome," said Tracy. The others responded with laughter and agreement. Feeling just a bit mischievous, I hugged Tracy and Becky together. Finally, still just for the mischief, I hugged Carol and Peter together -- and then pushed them hard together as I pulled away.

I returned to Fab and June, and had trouble deciding whom to walk next to on the way home. I chose Fab at random, wrapping my left arm around his waist, but reached across in front of Fab for June with my right hand, which he firmly took.

We started home. It was a bit of a twist going down the stairs, but we managed it. June and I, on either side of Fab, had to step sideways. But we made it, holding hard to each other.

I heard some whispering behind us as we left the mall. Just outside the mall, either Becky or Tracy took my right hand from June and held it. I looked around; it was Tracy, who was also holding Peter's hand behind me. On the other side, Becky was holding June and Carol's hand. So we walked home together in a circle.

We chatted and played together all afternoon at our house, and again, the guests all stayed for dinner. This time I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to wear anything too seductive. I changed into an ordinary dress right off the bat when I got home, so I didn't have to change again for dinner as well.

Unlike Friday evening, dinner went okay. Carol helped Ma to prepare dinner, and Pa joined us for dinner, still rather reserved in general, and about me in particular.

Again, I had an audience when I practiced both the piano and clarinet. It was a bit scary, and I kept reminding myself that nothing was going to embarrass me ever again. If I could get naked with a family of strangers, I could perform and blunder all I wanted in front of friends and family. I noticed even Pa watching and listening through the crack opening of the door to his office.

Of course, they all had to return home that evening.

As I said good bye to the boys, I apologized in advance. "I won't be able to see you tomorrow, guys. We're going to Bikini Beach." I gestured at Carol and the twins, and they nodded. The twins giggled softly. "We're gonna meet other friends as well. But don't worry. We won't forget you." I tried a lecherous or perverted grin. "We always gossip about our boys."

        Tuesday, August 12

Of course, today was Ma's Firmlove group meeting, and Mrs. Winstead was in that group. She was telling everyone how I got naked. She handed me the poker, and I stood up and raised it over my head to show everyone. I was naked.

I was in trouble now. Deep trouble. The eyes of everyone in the packed auditorium were upon me. Pa flipped me over his lap, and slammed my bottom over and over again. Every blow hurt so wonderfully, I couldn't help screaming, "Harder! Harder! Oh God, yes yes yes, harder!" Every blow sent a wonderful electric pulse up my entire body, and more I got, the more I wanted. I was electrically paralized, and the harder I tried to move, the better it felt. I screamd out one last, "My Gooooooood!" and realized I was sexually orgasming in front of an audience--

--and awoke amid my scream. I was still orgasming like crazy, jerking back and forth, up and down on my stomach and breasts. Eventually, I came to myself. I got up and went to the bathroom, wondering if anyone had heard me.

I tried to persuade myself of what I'd vowed -- I would enjoy what would normally embarrass me. Peter's room being next to mine, he was most likely to have heard me. If he did, he was probably masturbating over it. Ma and Pa's room was much farther away, and they were less likely to hear me. If they did, well... Let them be embarrassed - especially Pa. Better them than me.

I rinced my panties out and tossed them into the hamper, before putting on a clean pair. As Luke, I never realized how wet a girl could get down there. I returned to bed, as it was still early. Thinking about my nightmare -- the thought of Ma and Firmlove must have lurked in the back of my mind. I was sure tha Ma wouldn't take me to tonight's meeting.

On the other hand, Mrs. Winstead would probably tell Ma everything about Saturday night.

I must have fallen asleep on that optimist note. I woke up around seven, changed my sleepwear for a bathrobe, took a brief shower, and went downstairs. Breakfast wasn't ready yet, so I practiced the piano until Peter called me in for breakfast. I was feeling just a bit excited going commando under my bathrobe, although nobody would notice.

As usual, we listened to the Mental Work and the Lesson-Sermon that I'd helped record the previous day. Pa left for work, and I set out a swimsuit, a pair of short-shorts, a tank-top, and assorted other necessities for Bikini Beach.

I stayed in my bathrobe while I did some chores before leaving for Bikini Beach. Surprisingly, Peter stayed home and helped me with the chores.

We chatted about random things as we worked, and then Peter asked, "Are you going to Bikini Beach?" after about an hour of chores.

"Of course." I smiled at him. "It seems so long, as if so much has happened, since I last saw my girlfriends there."

"If you want, I'll drop you off at the bus station," he said.

"Oh, would you? That would be so nice of you!"

As soon as we finished what we were doing, I ran upstairs and put on my swimsuit, and my shorts over it. I slipped an anklet of plastic beads on my left ankle, slipped my feet into a pair of flip-flops, and packed my shirt and everything else in my carrying case.

I dashed back downstairs and followed Peter to his car in the garage. Just before I closed the door behind me, I shouted out, "Ma! I'm leaving for Bikini Beach now!"

Ma replied from a distance, "Have fun, dear!"

I got into the front seat with Peter, and off we drove to the transit center. After Peter parked, I opened the car door. As an afterthought, before getting out, I leaned over and hugged Peter. "Thank you." I got out of the car, waved back at him, and made my way to the bus stop for Bikini Beach.

I didn't find Becky or Tracy, but I wasn't surprised in the least. It was later than usual, and they were both likely already at Bikini Beach having fun with the other girls. Still, a lot of girls were awaiting the bus, most dressed in bikinis under either shorts or tee-shirts.

The bus came as I arrived, and we all boarded. I was one of the last to board, so I wound up standing, holding one of the vertical bars. As a very rough estimate, I thought that about ten percent were boys and young men. It seemed to me that the boys came in four types. One type of boy sat or stood among the bikini-clad girls without a second thought -- experienced and by now "One of the Girls". Another type of boy was terrified. Perhaps terrified of the huge number of girls, or knowing what they were in for, or perhaps going to a girls-only park.

Then there was a third type: wide-eyed, shocked, and aroused at all the bikini-clad girls. A fourth macho type obviously viewed themselves as God's gift to girlhood. These were probably unaware that they would become girls themselves.

At Bikini Beach, I was one of the first off and in line for the turnstiles. In no time, I was sliding my card through the device, and off toward the girls' locker room.

I didn't see any of the girls. Disappointed, I removed my shorts, leaving my swimsuit on, and showered and went out into Bikini Beach. I decided to head to the Lagoon. At least, I'd get some nice swimming in if nothing else.

As I got in sight of the Lagoon, I spotted Vanessa and the twins swimming near the center. I burst into a run to meet them, but slowed to a fast walk at someone's stern shout, "No running!" I recognized Carol and Faline with them as I approached.

I ran into the water, diving forward and swimming to them. "Hey, guys!"

"Hey, Lucy!" Becky and Tracy both swam toward me, with Carol on their tail and Vanessa and Faline lagging behind. Tracy reached me first, and glommed onto me in a tight grip. I went underwater. Tracy let go, and I returned to the surface, coughing, sputtering, and gasping for air.

"... hug someone while swimming!" Faline was shouting. "It's dangerous!"

"We were afraid you couldn't come today," said Vanessa.

"I'm so sorry. I was being my usual ditzy self," said Tracy.

"I spent a little--" I began to explain, when water splashed my side. Whoever it was dove down, and I couldn't catch her. I began again, louder. "I was helping Ma with housework. Peter stayed and helped too." I glanced over at Carol, but didn't see a reaction other than her usual smile.

Xena and Jen were missing, but they had Cantonese classes this morning. They'd probably come around noon.

We gossiped as we swam and walked around.
        .
        .
        .
"What about Brandon?" asked Faline.

"It's nice being affectionate in a friendly and fun way," I said. "It's like with my brother now. Like all of you guys. It's a whole lot easier to play with him, now that my huge crush on him has gone. Wearing my ballet leotard and skirt to clarinet lessons, and seeing his reaction, was most fun."

"You think you could be fuckbuddies?"

"I wouldn't want to get either Peter or Brandon in trouble. Especially not Peter with Carol."
        .
        .
        .
Carol said, "Hey, Lucy. Would you and Peter like to come for dinner this week?"

"I'd love to." I tried to hide my nervousness at eating at someone's house. I was always nervous about a possible faux-pas.

"We've met her family," said Tracy. "They're quite nice."

"I had the uncomfortable impression," said Vanessa, "that they didn't really like me. Nancy and Cindy are very nice, of course."

"I'm very sorry," said Carol. "You are quite right. Even though they never said anything bad about you, they are uncomfortable with African-Americans."

"No problem. I encounter that often."

"You're tough," said Faline.

Vanessa began chuckling, clearly trying to suppress outright laughter.

"What's so funny?" asked Faline.

"Nothing, really. Well, I'm playing freshman football. When I mentioned it to Anya, she said I was tough. It wasn't just what she said, but rather the way she said it. I just can't explain it any more."

"Who's Anya?" I asked, to more laughter.

"You don't know who Anya is?" exclaimed Faline.

"Hey, give her a break," said Becky. "We've only been coming here for a week and a half." She turned to me. "Anya's the granddaughter of the owner here."

"The old lady we met that first day?" I chuckled to myself at the memory of my embarrassment that first day. I was such an innocent.

"The very same," said Becky.

"We call her `Grandmother' as well," said Vanessa. "Just about everyone does."

"Many of the workers here seem to call her, `Boss'," said Carol.

"Some people call her `Ma'am'," added Faline. "Polite, differential reference to Grandmother as an old woman."

"I've sensed that many of those who call Grandmother, `Ma'am', really dislike her," said Tracy. "Just the sense I get, from their tone, expression, or just when they're away from her."

"She was intimidating," I said, thinking back to that locker room encounter.

The talk eventually returned to dinner with Carol's family.

"Ooo, Peter!" "Heh, Peter." "Of course, Peter," came several teasing responses.

"Yes, I'm so in love with Peter." Carol stuck her tongue out.

"Of course, Carol's bound to get jealous if someone else kisses Peter -- even if it's his little sister."

"Especially if it's his little sister."

"I've figured the way to hug Peter without making Carol jealous: hug them both together." I giggled.
        .
        .
        .
Again, Aunt Yuko took me home from Bikini Beach that evening. I hugged her along with Becky and Tracy good-night, and skipped up the walkway to the door.

Ma was probably at her Firmlove meeting. Most likely, Ma was telling her group about me and my Friday and Saturday conduct. And Mrs. Winstead was telling them about me Saturday night. Both Pa and Ma had been treating me gingerly since, with Pa avoiding me most of the time.

Peter was reading a book in one of the armchairs. "Hey," he greeted me, as he inserted his marker, closed the book, and stood up. My heart fluttered as we hugged in greeting.

"Carol invited us to dinner with her family," I told him, still holding the embrace. "You and me, both."

Peter's face turned pink. "When?"

"She suggested Friday night, if that was okay with us."

"Friday's great for me," he replied. "We'll have to ask Ma and Pa but I'm sure they'll be okay with it."

I stood up on tiptoe and whispered, "We could go anyway." I snickered.

"I don't wish to go against their wishes except for something serious," he said. "And I'm scared of Pa coming out of his office and catching us like this."

"Oh." I giggled and squeezed him before letting go and pulling away.

"Like what?" came Pa's voice from behind.

I flipped around as Pa emerged from his office. "Like this." I hopped over and hugged him, quickly kissing his cheek. "Just a nice, friendly greeting." I backed away, giggling as Pa froze and blushed just like Peter that first time days earlier. Indicating my short-shorts and tank top, I added, "Oh, deary-dear-dear. I seem to have been totally naughty again. Should I go get a hairbrush?"

"Lucy!"

"A poker, perhaps?" I gestured at the fireplace. I whispered, "I'm not wearing panties. Maybe your belt would do best." My voice turned husky, as I imagined another round of serious stimulation, and felt my crotch moistening my shorts. I stepped toward him, reaching for his belt.

"No-no, none of that, please. No-no-NO!" barked Pa, backing away. I shortly had him nicely pinned against the wall. I dropped to my knees and began unbuckling his belt. A bulge was forming that I couldn't help focusing on.

I was so caught up in the heat of the moment, that I only became aware of the background noise as Peter's yelling when he picked me up bodily by my ankle and upper arm and unceremoniously dumped me shrieking on the sofa. I laughed and laughed, and laughed so much that tears came to my eyes.

"That--" I gasped. "That was fun! Hey, go to Bikini Beach with me, and throw me in the water like that!" I couldn't help laughing and giggling further.

"...my fault last Thursday." That was Pa. I'd apparently missed the first part.

"Yeah, your fault," I said. "Not hitting hard enough, and you stopped way too soon."

"Aunt Yuko drove you home this evening," Pa said. "That is completely different from your taking transit home and exposing yourself in full public view like that. Okay, I have to concede Peter's point. You are now beyond me."

"Hey, I wouldn't have met those wonderful boys last week." Their faces glowed in front as I said that. I took a deep breath. "Oh, by the way, Carol has invited me -- and Peter -- to dinner Friday evening."

"It's fine with--", began Pa. "Oh, wait. Mrs. Matsumoto called. She wants you to babysit Daisy again that evening. Mr. and Mrs. Matsumoto are going out. I assumed it was okay with Lucy, and agreed. She wants Lucy for dinner as well."

I said, "Perhaps we could make it Thursday instead of Friday. I could go with Carol directly from Bikini Beach. Peter could come separately, and I'd return home with him."

The telephone rang. Pa went to the kitchen, to answer it. "Hello?"

I listened to Pa's side of the conversation.

"Yes, I'm their father. In fact, we were just talking about it just now."

I mouthed to Pa, "Thursday?"

"Would Thursday night be okay instead? Lucy has a babysitting job Friday evening. Sure. So Lucy will go with Carol directly from Bikini Beach? Oh, sure. If Peter doesn't know the way, I can give directions. Very fine." Pa spoke a little more, then said good-bye and hung up. "It's settled then."

"What is?" came Ma's voice. I hadn't noticed Ma entering, although once I thought back to it, I'd heard the garage door opening and closing. It hadn't registered with me.

"Peter and Lucy are having dinner at Carol's house, with her family, Thursday night."

Ma said, "Well, Lucy's been cooperative the past couple of days. But you wouldn't believe what Mrs. Winstead told about Lucy Saturday night. She told me personally, instead of telling the entire group."

Peter said, "Ma, please don't tell us. We're scarred enough as it is."

Ma glanced sharply at Peter, then at Pa, who nodded. "Her clothes?"

"We don't want to talk about that, either, Ma," said Peter. "Let's just leave it. And Pa's agreed, Lucy and I are having dinner with Carol's family Thursday night."

"Sure, sure, that's quite fine with me," said Ma.

        Thursday, August 14

I woke up so excited this morning. Today was not only Bikini-Beach day, but also Dinner-with-Carol day. I put on my one-piece suit and a pair of shorts, but also packed an outfit I would wear for Sunday School and Church Service: a dress, nice bra and panty set, socks, and black flat shoes. I really wanted to look good for dinner.

I took the bus to the transit center, and somewhat to my surprise, both Fab and June were already on, standing in the aisle. "Fab! June!" and "Lucy!" "Lucy!" all at the same time. I wrapped my arms up around both their waists, a bit difficult in the narrow bus aisle. We stayed holding each other until the bus arrive at the transit center. I giggled when Fab squeezed my butt, before returning his hand to my waist.

"I'm off to Bikini Beach," I told them as we disembarked. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing in particular. June has a TKD class in a couple hours. You're taking the bus? Mind if we join you?"

"Oh, wonderful!" I'd get at least another half-hour with them. "Hey, Tracy! Becky!" I waved at them, and they waved back and came to us. I quickly embraced them both. For come reason, I was going to say, "Bruce". Thank goodness, the spell kicked in.

"Hey, Lucy!" said Tracy.

"So June, Fab! Are you coming to Bikini Beach now?" asked Becky.

"Um, isn't Bikini Beach for girls only?" asked Fab. June looked puzzled as well. "We're just going to see Lucy off."

"And I wouldn't want either of you to be girls," I joked. We all laughed. Eventually, the bus was ready for boarding.

We arrived at Bikini Beach, and I hugged the boys as I got off. Becky and Tracy both hugged them as well, and I suppressed a tinge of jealously. Fab blushed a little.

I waved them good-bye as they stayed on the bus, and kept turning back to wave while I went with the girls to the line to the turnstile. Carol, Nancy, and Cindy joined us just after we went through the turnstile. "I think I saw your boys on the bus," said Carol.

"Yeah," I replied. "They very nicely came with us."

The day progressed nicely at Bikini Beach. I kept looking nervously forward to dinner with Carol.

We called home about an hour before time to leave. I was unsure whether Peter would be home, but if he wasn't I'd tell Ma to remind Peter of dinner. Peter was home, and he and Carol chatted for about half an hour. Finally, Carol hung up with a giddy smile.

When it was time to leave, I showered and changed into my nice dress. When I finished dressing, I saw that I was the only one dressed up nicely. No surprise, as the other girls were going home and could change there. Carol slipped her long t-shirt over her bikini, Nancy wore cut-offs and her bikini top, and Cindy wore shorts and a t-shirt.

We all got in Nancy's car, and she drove us to her home.

        Peter and Lucy at Dinner at Carol's

Carol and I were sitting in the back seat, as Nancy drove us to their house. We were chatting, and we arrived before we knew it. As we got out of the car, I couldn't help being nervous, despite my vow to be shameless and never embarrassed. I was scared of inadvertently offending our hosts somehow or other.

The three other girls kicked off their flip-flops at the door, as they entered. None wore socks, so they were all in bare feet. I removed my shoes, and then my socks, rolling them up and stuffing them in my shoes. It felt a bit sexy, wearing a knee-length dress in bare feet in a strange house.

"Mama! Baba! We're home!" called out Nancy.

Carol's father entered the room -- I noticed he was barefoot, which made me a little less uncomfortable. On the other hand, Mr. Hsu was just a bit too handsome. He's married, I reminded myself, and my dear friend's father.

"This is Lucy, my Bikini Beach friend," said Carol.

I nodded my head down for a moment, then reached out to shake his hands, looking up straight in his eyes. "I'm pleased to meet you," I said.

"Welcome, Lucy. You are very pretty," he said, shaking my hand.

"Nah, just ordinary," I answered, blushing.

During the exchange, the three girls had vanished, leaving me alone with Mr. Hsu. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, and looking around, I said, "Your house is very nice." A few seconds later, I said, "Peter's a great big brother. He has a blue belt in Taekwondo, and graduated a year early from high school."

"Good for him. How did he manage that?"

Lucy thought back to Peter's summer work for him as Luke, and remembered that Peter had done that himself three or four summers earlier. "One summer, he studied a math class on his own. He tested out of it, and placed into the following class at school. Later, he took a couple of summer classes, and earned enough credits to graduate his junior year. He begins this fall at Pacific Instititute of Technology."

"My congratulations to him. I recall that the average age of freshmen there is about 17.5, so this isn't so unusual."

I heard a car drive up. "That may be Peter."

Carol dashed downstairs, and I joined her as she reached the door. The doorbell rang, and she pulled her t-shirt collar in nervousness as I peeked through the hole, saw Peter, and opened the door.

"Hi Peter," Carol and I said simultaneously, then giggled. I backed away as Carol opened the door wide. "Come on in." She took his hand and led him in.

"Hey, everyone, this is Lucy's brother--" began Carol.

"Peter?" asked Nancy who had appeared along with Cindy. "Is that you?"

"Nancy? You're Carol's sister?" Peter was blushing. "And you recognize me?"

"Of course I recognize you." She turned to us, "We were together in a couple classes, and band." Turning back to Peter, she said, "Your crush on me was rather... obvious."

"Dinner time!" called out Carol's mom from the dining room. I saw the look of relief on Peter's face.

Carol introduced us to her mom, and we sat down to a wonderful feast, rather different from the food we typically ate at Chinese restaurants.

"As I was saying, Peter, you were too scared to do anything about your crush on me," said Nancy.

Peter blushed again. "I had crushes on half the girls at Westside High."

"Let's see," said Nancy. "There were Suzy Mantee, Lily Zhang, Kayla Serizawa, Jill Denison, Susan Niblo, to name just a few. He was just too scared, and had no idea how to go about meeting them, talking to them, asking them out. When he did talk to girls -- me, for example -- he spoke just like an ordinary friend."

That didn't improve Peter's color in the least. "Peter, scared?" I asked. "But you have a blue belt in Taekwondo!"

"Taekwondo has nothing to do with knowing how go up and talk to a girl you're attracted to," huffed Peter. "Anyway, Nancy stuck like glue to a boy for -- I dunno -- a year and a half? She was very much taken."

"I met Curt many times," said Carol. "He's a very nice guy. But Peter, you really shouldn't have said anything in front of Mom and Dad."

"I believe that the appropriate word is `BUS-TED!'" said Mr. Hsu. Peter was now sitting frozen in his chair, the picture of guilt. "Come-come now, Peter, don't look so down. I've known about Curt for a long time -- and Mama has too."

I looked over at their mom. Her arms criss-crossed her bosom, and she sported her own BUSTED expression.

Mr. Hsu continued, "I think it was a mistake declaring the rule that one couldn't date or have boyfriends until college. I'd forgotten my own history as a high-school student, and sneaking around with the girls. I already decided long ago that I wouldn't do or say anything about it as long as Nancy kept up her school work."

I looked over at Mrs. Hsu, and she was nodding agreement.

"I'm very curious, though," said Carol. "I haven't seen you with Curt since school ended. You haven't broken up, have you?"

"No, they're still very much together," said Mr. Hsu. "In fact, they've stuck together like glue, as Peter so aptly put it, all summer. In fact SHE--" Mr. Hsu looked over at Cindy, who'd remained still throughout this exchange. "--has practically moved in." Cindy covered her face, her fiery blush peeking between her fingers. Nancy was blushing as well, and Mrs. Hsu's arms were crossed again with That Look.

"Yes," said Mr. Hsu. "Bikini Beach changed Curt to Cindy for the summer."

Cindy spoke through her hands, apparently holding back tears. "It's one thing to become a girl, embarrassing enough at first, but one gets used to it. Getting caught at it, that's a whole nother thing."

Nancy put her arm around Cindy, pulling Cindy against her. Glancing around, I saw expressions of embarrassment, triumph, utter surprise and disbelief, frowning skepticism -- that was Peter there, and he asked, "What's this about changing boys to girls? That doesn't happen in real life; one would more likely scramble the body into something unrecognizable -- and dead."

"Bikini Beach does that, Peter," said Nancy.

"It gets worse," added Mr. Hsu. "Bikini Beach is supposed to make everyone think that he was always the girl from the start. I've wondered off and on why we still remember Curt."

"This is all so strange!" said Cindy. "I always thought it was that way. I had no idea you or anyone remembered Cindy -- I mean Cindy. Oh, poof, I forgot I can't say `Cindy'."

Mr. Hsu chuckled. "That's Bikini Beach for you."

That aspect of Bikini Beach -- being unable to say my male name -- was all too familiar to me, having inadvertently tried to say "Luke" several times and having it come out as "Lucy." Fortunately, it always made sense and it was the correct name... so far.

"Anyways, Baba," asked Cindy. "How did you know who I was?"

"We'll just keep that our little secret. Right Mama?" said Mr. Hsu.

"Absolutely," she replied.

"I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone," Peter said. "Something's gone haywire, and nobody notices anything's wrong. Lucy, do you know anything about this?" asked Peter.

"For all you know, I might be your kid si(s)-bling Lucy-fer." Boy, that sounded weird, but at least I avoided saying `sister' and 'Lucy'.

"Very funny," said Peter.

Carol put her hand on Peter's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Peter. I didn't mean for my family to disturb you so. Honestly, I knew nothing about this. My entire family knew, and never told me!" I saw Peter about to put his arm around Carol, but then glance at Mr. and Mrs. Hsu. Instead, he slipped his hand down under the table. I saw Carol shifting to hold his hand.

"One has to be very careful talking about Bikini Beach and its transformations," said Mr. Hsu. "One might either find himself declared insane, get into major arguments, or just disturb someone unaware of them, like Peter."

"Carol too," I added. "Your own daughter, Mr. Hsu."

Mr. Hsu looked guilty. "I'm sorry about this, Carol."

Later, I had to go to the bathroom, and Carol followed me. As I washed my hands, she asked, "Are you really a boy named Lucifer?"

"Lucifer? Really?" I kept my voice down to a whisper. "I'm like Cindy: I can't say it. But think `Skywalker'."

"As in Anakin?"

"No-no-no-no!" I rolled my eyes, threw my fists up, and looked up in frustration.

"Oh right. Luke. That's your name?"

I couldn't help giggling; it sounded so strange now.

"Oh-my-God!" she exclaimed. "No wonder we never got a straight answer from you -- or Becky! -- about having refused to visit Bikini Beach before you finally came. I take it Becky's also a guy?"

"Becky -- I mean Becky." I sighed. "I can't say that either. But she's not Brandon ... Lee." Brandon Oregon was the first BR name I thought of, and then I remembered the father and son martial arts actors Bruce and Brandon Lee. "This is like a game of -- whats-its-name?"

"Charades. Brandon Lee," said Carol softly. "Brandon Lee, Brandon Lee. Wasn't he accidentally killed filming a movie?"

"Oh God, yes," I answered, distressed at the reminder. I had to go on. "His famous father also died young. I wish I hadn't used them as clues."

"Oh, that's okay," said Carol. "I guess you're trying to tell me that Becky is really a boy named Bruce."

"Mmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm!" I hummed a G-C-E-G-E sequence.

"Meaning?"

"Like Cindy ... I don't want to talk gibberish. Or say `no' when I mean `yes'."

As we returned to the table, Mr. Hsu was saying, "...a potential boyfriend of Carol's." Peter was blushing, and Carol stopped suddenly, before slithering to her chair. This was indeed an embarrassing turn of the conversation; admittedly the topic wasn't exactly unpredictable.

Her father continued, "If it's not clear already, I'm removing the prohibition of having boyfriends until college, as long as you keep up with your schoolwork and education."

Peter straightened up. "I'm going off to college in a month, Pacific Tech. It wouldn't be good to bind Carol like that to a long-distance relationship. Especially at fourteen."

Mr. Hsu said, "We can wait and see how things turn out. I'm happy that she was willing to introduce us to you. It would really have been nice to meet Nancy's friend Curt. If Cindy's anything to go by, Curt's quite a nice guy."

"He is, definitely," said Carol.

The talk drifted off to random topics, such as Peter's potential major at Pacific Tech. Eventually, we called it a night.

Carol walked with us as we left. Peter said, "Would it be okay if I joined you at Bikini Beach on Saturday? I want to see what this is all about." His voice trembled.

"What a splendid idea!" said Carol.

"And I'll drive you, so you don't have to take the bus," he said to me.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, so Aunt Yuko was going to take us. But I'm happy to go with you instead," I said. "How about you, Carol?"

She smiled. "Nancy would normally drive us, but I'd love to go with you and Peter."

We said our good-byes, and Peter reached out to shake Carol's hand. Carol shook it, and then embraced Peter. When they pulled apart, Peter's bright red face had a giddy smile.

Carol then hugged me good-bye; we were now the Bikini Beach friends.

I sat in the passenger seat on the way home, where we could talk easily. "That was a most interesting... experience," said Peer.

"Carol really likes you," I said.

"I... like her too," Peter stumbled over his words.

He drove us home.

        Friday, August 15

Friday was a little different from normal. Peter's trying out Bikini Beach on Saturday preoccupied my mind. I wore my leotard and skirt, for the benefit of Fab, June, and Brandon. Ballet rehearsal was over twice as long, with the class following us coming at the same time. (A few showed up late, because they had other activities that first hour.) We were rehearsing for the performances to begin the following Friday evening.

In fact, we would rehearse twice the following week on the stage where we were going to perform.

Peter was scared, half the time skeptical of transformation but scared of a girls-only waterpark, half the time scared of changing.

That evening, both Peter and I had dinner with the Matsumotos. Peter left after dinner, and again, Mrs. Matsumoto -- Ellen -- asked me and Daisy to help her dress up for the night. All I can really say was that she dressed up really naughty.

Again, once she went to bed, I sat on the floor and read until I dropped off.

        Saturday, August 16

I woke up early, excited even more than usual about seeing the guys at Bikini-Beach. Something special was happening today, but I couldn't recall for the life of me what it was. Not until I remembered that my big brother was going to join me at Bikini Beach! I was not only excited, but really anxious as well.

It took me a minute to realize that I was on the floor in Daisy's bedroom. Thank goodness, she didn't have her nightmare -- or so I thought. Daisy told me otherwise. "I had my nightmare again. It was different this time." Daisy seemed a lot calmer now, and she didn't wake me up.

"Oh, how?"

"It started out the same, but then I realized that she was alive and I was going to see her again. Lucy?" she sounded worried now. "Do you think the nightmare might be being mean? Making me falsely hope? Or might the nightmare be going away, or giving me something good?"

I couldn't say. I just hugged her, and lifted her up.

Again, Ellen cooked breakfast for us. We were actually up before Mr. Matsumoto. I asked her how the party went.

"Oh, we had a wonderful time," she answered. "I'm sorry, but I can't go into any detail."

No, I wasn't going to be embarrassed or humiliated, that I might have been rude. "That's okay."

Mr. Matsumoto came down in his boxers, and paid me, wonderfully as usual, and I returned home to get ready for Bikini Beach.

Ma and Pa were eating, and listening to the Mental Work, so I joined them in listening. Once the Mental Work was over, I told them that I'd already eaten at the Matsumoto's. I used this break between the Mental Work and the Lesson to call Aunt Yuko. One of the twins answered the phone, and I said that Peter was going to take me to Bikini Beach.

"Oh-my-gosh! Yippee!" she shrieked. "Boys go to Bikini Beach, but I never get to see them inside. I'll finally get to see what happens to them!" Ahah, that twin was Tracy.

After the Lesson-Sermon, I went upstairs, and caught Peter leaving the bathroom. "Hey, Peter!" He was only in boxers. Normally, this would have been nothing, but things had changed the past week. I gave him a quick hug, then backed away with my hands on his waist and looked him up and down, taking in his muscular arms, six-pack stomach, muscular chest, and strong thighs.

"You aren't perving on me, by any chance, are you?" asked Peter as he turned aside and lowered his arm, futily attempting to block his frontal bulge from view.

"Um... yeah... But that's Carol's prerogative," I quickly added. "If she could see you like this..." I snickered at his blush and his growing front, that he lowered his arm in vain to hide. "Anyways, I have other hunks to perve on, such as Fab and June."

"And your clarinet teacher as well."

It was his turn to snicker at my sudden coughing fit. "I suppose I really was that transparent."

"Yes, you were."

"It would be wonderful to seduce him." I laughed at his bulging eyes and other growing bulge. "At least with Fab and June, he's safe from me. I hope Ma and Pa realize that they really don't want to keep me away from the boys, for Ma and Pa's own good. Need I say it, Pa's a hunk, too -- and a whoppin' good spanker." I turned my smile gleefully lecherous.

I continued on to my bedroom, and removed yesterday's clothes. Putting on a bathrobe, I returned downstairs. I was heading toward the piano, when Pa accosted me from the kitchen. "A `whoppin' good spanker' eh?"

"Absolutely! And a gorgeous hunk as well. Isn't he, Ma?" I upped the volume.

"Absolutely!" answered Ma. "You'd darn well better remember that we both take our vows seriously."

"Better make sure that Fab and June both remain are available for me, then! Oh, that reminds me." I went to the phone and called Carol.

"Hi Carol. I'm calling to check, do you still want Peter to come pick you up for Bikini Beach?"

"Oh yes, indeed. Nancy and Cindy want to come as well. They're curious what kind of girl Peter will become." She laughed. "This is all still so really strange." I laughed with her.

Abandoning my piano-practice notion, I returned to my bedroom and packed everything I thought I might need, including clothes and my clarinet kit for band practice this afternoon. I didn't think I'd need Klose, but I brought it just in case. I also put on my swimsuit. I decided I didn't need to wear anything else besides flip-flops for now.

I got in the front seat with Peter, and we drove to Carol's house. Once we arrived, we walked up together and rang the bell.

Carol promptly answered the door. She was apparently all ready for Bikini Beach, in jeans and t-shirt. Upon greeting us with hugs, she said, "Nancy and Cindy will be down shortly." And they did shortly appear, both of them in jeans and t-shirt as well. I wondered if the girls wanted to avoid shocking Peter.

Peter drove us to Bikini Beach. This time, Carol sat in front with him, and I sat in back with the two older girls.

"You don't mind if we go on in, guys?" asked Nancy, as Peter parked the car and we got out.

"Sure, go ahead," answered Carol. "Lucy and I'll stay with Peter. He needs the support. Seeya."

Peter indeed did look like he needed the support. Carol put her hand on his shoulder. I think he felt seriously out of place, going to a girls' waterpark and being surrounded by girls. He visibly relaxed upon seeing another boy around his age in the line.

When we eventually reached the booths, I decided I had to do the job. "My big brother would like a guest membership for Bikini Beach," I told the saleslady.

"We do have a few guest spots," she said, typing into her computer. "We have a special, three weeks for the price of three single-day memberships."

"Peter?" I asked.

Hesitating a moment, he said, "Okay, I'll take it." His voice shook. He got out his credit card and the saleslady swiped it for the fee, handing him the membership card and a sheet for his signature.

"Shower when you change; it's a Bikini Beach health requirement."

"Thank you," said Peter.

As we left the sales counter, I told him, "The shower does the deed, as I understand it." All three of us stopped at the small men's changing room. "You okay, Peter?" Carol put her hand on his shoulder.

"Yah, I'll be okay." He opened the door and entered. We went onto the women's locker room.

"Hey, Tracy! Becky!" Carol called out, having spotted them with Aunt Yuko. All three were in their bikinis, and we ran over and hugged them in greeting.

"Have a great day, girls, and I'll see you for lunch," said Aunt Yuko.

"Guess what!" I said. "My brother Peter came with us! We're going to meet him after he changes. Care to join us?"

"Yeh, yeh! I wanna see him!" exclaimed Tracy.

"Me too. I'm quite curious," said Becky.

"Why don't you go now," said Carol. "I still have to change." The older girls were already changing.

I was already in my swimsuit. "I have to shower." Becky and Tracy joined me.

"Does he know what's gonna happen?" asked Becky. "Or is he in for a surprise?"

"Yes to both. He knows, yet no way he won't be surprised."

"What will happen? Do you know?" asked Tracy.

"Of course," answered Becky. "He'll turn into a girl."

The END of Part 07
up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Pleeeeeeease don't throw me in that briar patch!!!

But now she's going way too far. Or maybe not. Maybe daddy dearest needs more lessons.

I would love to see what happened with the firm love debacle.

Anyhow, I hope everything works out with big bro / little sis.

Will his car disappear?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Briar-patching

Daphne Xu's picture

I suppose this is a form of briar-patching. Or maybe inverse briar-patching? In either case, a certain degree of genuineness is required for briar-patching to work. Who knows who was more embarrassed and mortified when Lucy got off hard on Pa's thrashing?

Lucy's abrupt (conscious, deliberate) vow to enjoy and flaunt over embarrassment occurs when she faced Mr. Matsumoto that night. As I wrote it, it's scarcely believable. Originally, she was nude when she encountered Mr. Matsumoto, but I decided that nude Luke/Lucy and Daisy don't belong in the same house. (Maybe I'll change my mind again. It's only Lucy, and that's not so bad. Reality-shifted Luke will be different.)

If Lucy were to exist forever, she would torment Pa the rest of his life.

So you think Lucy's going too far with Pa?

About Peter/femalePeter: enquiring minds will have to wait until I finish the section. (Unfortunately, I've been seriously stuck and confused about a serious, almost vicious debate among the clique.)

-- Daphne Xu

Also...

What's going to happen with her boyfriends when she reverts? I don't imagine that the Church of Christ Scientist will be too sanguine about homosexuality. And I can't see a reverted Luke wanting to continue.

But... It'll be interesting if the entire family remembers all.

oh boy . . .

and soon to be girl . . .

DogSig.png

Scorecard

Daphne Xu's picture

So are you keeping your scorecard up-to-date?

-- Daphne Xu

wow...

What in the world kind of magick is screwing with lucy? Is this going to be Luke's reality too? Also... I bet Peter's pass is gonna magickally change into a lifetime pass or something, just like it used to be in part 1. I can't help but feel something has been drawing him here. It's got to be Daisy, that's what I think. Daisy is doing it accidentally. I don't think she means too. We'll have to see what happens.

Well Ruth, welcome home.

Though will Ruth be an adult or a child again? That'd be the real kicker

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Magick

Daphne Xu's picture

Luke's reality? Maybe. Can you imagine whom Luke might tormentingly flirt with? Ma, perhaps?

Might Carol be part of the magic drawing Peter to BB?

-- Daphne Xu

Could be

Just uhh, really freaking weird to act like that towards your parents. I'm guessing this must be some spell, some chaos reality bending crap, or just a super repressed kid literally snapping mentally

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Crossing lines

Jamie Lee's picture

Wanting to take advantage of a time limit to experience something is all right as long as some lines aren't crossed. One of those line is decency. Another is character. It's character which guides decency, or not.

However, character must be instilled before it can be used as a guide. And the only character instilled in Lucy's household was repetitive religious blathering.

Both ma and pa never established dominance in that household, but relied on 'mental lessons' to hold authority. There's nothing wrong with religious beliefs or teachings, if a person is so inclined, but it can't be the sole way to establish authority.

Lines must be drawn, and consequences set when those lines are crossed. Unequivocal lines and consequences. And that can only happen if those in 'charge' take charge and follow through with establishing their authority.

Because this family is so repressed in the ways of the world, and exercising it, they lack authority and thereby lack respect they would have had had they not relinquished their duties as parents to their blathering beliefs.

Had Lucy acted like she is doing in the RW she'd likely find herself grounded. And had she done to her dad in the RW what she did in this story the consequences might have been much worse than dad running off to his office.

And if she still was rebellious, they may have committed her to a mental health facility. It isn't likely they would have locked her in her room, and removed all of her clothing so she couldn't leave the house except being naked, because some could consider that abuse.

Lucy is playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse. Yuko told her and Bruce how they could become girls permenately, and unless that's Luke's aim, Lucy should knock off the attitude and go back to having Luke's character.

Others have feelings too.