Wendy the Good Witch (The End)

Printer-friendly version

Wendy The Good 3 small.png

Wendy the Good Witch (Part 3)
(or Brunettes with Perfect Eyesight)
By Sabrina G. Langton

***
Author's Note: Hmmmmm... A hotel, a deli, and a view of New Jersey don't ever say I don't take you anywhere... Oh and of course a song running through the words... Something different and something completely the same, ha... I hope YOU like it...

***

'I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel
You were talkin' so brave and so sweet'

I was a mess. I was out of the shower dripping on the tiles in the little bathroom, I was wishing I was in Princeton, I wanted to cry.

I got a text from my father in the morning. "Can you give Daniel, Wendy's phone number he wants to ask her something?"

I got a text from my sister, she said she saw all of the pictures, and that there was no way Wendy was going back to Princeton. She was way too hot for me. She sent a string of emojis, I knew she was kidding but now I was thinking this was a bad idea, even though it was probably one of the most perfect nights of my life. I now had to get dressed, I had to fix my face, I had to do something with my hair.

The phone next to the bed rang, I didn't even realize there was one there. "Hey good morning. Do you want to get breakfast?" Daniel was up, he was ready, he seemed like he was in a great mood. I would somehow ruin it.

"Um, I'm not ready yet, why don't you eat, and, um, I should be ready by then, I hope."

I slipped back on my bra, panties, and pantyhose. Now I smelled like Ivory soap and toothpaste, they were the only things in the bathroom besides the fruit shampoo. I checked the situation in the mirror, my lashes and eyebrows were still perfect, everything else was too plain, not female enough. I called Marilyn and in seven minutes there was a knock on my door.

"Wendy baby, open up, help is here." I opened the door slowly, I peered out. There was a huge black man on the other side of the door. He was carrying a makeup case, he was holding a bottle of Tropicana. "I brought breakfast."

*

Once again I was amazed at how I looked in a different mirror. Franklyn my new makeup artist was behind me, swigging the bottle of juice and holding a hair dryer. He was shaking his head, he wasn't amazed at all. My eyes and lips weren't as dramatic as last night, I looked perfect for a Saturday morning. He put my hair up in the back, folded it into a nice messy bun. He also left strands falling about my face, curled, it was very feminine, it was something else I was going to have to learn to do.

"See I told Marilyn I could turn someone from Jersey into a diva. Wasn't even that hard, that's how great I am." I turned, I gave him a hug and a thank you, I was about to cry once again, I was so relieved, then there was a knock on the door.

"Ooh hopefully someone brought vodka."

Daniel wasn't even surprised I had a man in the room with me, he shook Franklyn's hand and sat on the unmade bed. He watched as Franklyn ran some brushes on my cheeks, he sprayed me with more Chanel. He smacked my ass and took the rest of the juice.

*

"The car is outside." Daniel was looking at his phone, I had on my denim jacket I was ready to go. I decided I wasn't going to wear my glasses, I put them in my clutch. My eyes looked amazing and I wanted to show them off. I wanted to show off the light pink shadow Franklyn gave me.

"Okay, I was thinking, that, um, next time we come here I will give you head on the unmade bed while the limo is parked outside." He looked up, he seemed to be surprised. I was smiling, I was teasing. Maybe.

He laughed, he covered his crotch, it is crazy how easy it was to make him hard, so I grabbed his hand and we went to the elevator, it was time to leave the Chelsea Hotel. It was time to make out on the elevator again.

To think I used to live only a couple of blocks away from here, I would have loved to just walk around and visit the old neighborhood, but it will probably be safer just going home.

Still, it would be fun.

*

"Do you think we could make one stop before we head off the island?" I asked Daniel, then I asked the driver, they both said sure. "Okay right up here, right on Eleventh."

I wanted to go to the Korean deli, I wanted to see Mrs. Gwan, I wanted to see her if her grandchildren were grown and still working there. We left the car at the curb and Daniel and I made our way into the store. It looked exactly the same, it was literally half a block away from the apartment I grew up in, the apartment where Terese and Michael, her husband, were probably eating an early lunch. There was a young woman and a young man behind the counter at the register. I smiled and looked around, there were a few people in the aisles. When I was younger I was here all the time. This was my favorite place to hide and eat, and this was the first store I bought something for my female self, I must have been eleven or twelve. This was the first place I picked up lipstick, a compact, even curlers, and hairspray. It held a huge place in my heart. Daniel was quiet, he just followed me. I took his hand and walked up to the cashier, I felt uneasy, I felt a little nostalgic.

"Annyeong," I said, I was pretty good with my accent, I learned so long ago even though I didn't remember too many words.

"Hi, annyeong to you too." The cashier, a boy, probably seventeen, eighteen or so, he looked slightly familiar. He had a big smile on his face watching a blonde 'woman' ruin his native language.

"Sung-ho?"

"Ha, yes, well Sammy is fine." He laughed the young woman laughed with him.

"And Binna?"

"Yes, Binna, no one calls me that, just my grandmother."

I smiled, I held Daniel a little tighter, "I remember the two of you when you were so small."

"Are you from the neighborhood?"

"We are, both of us. I'm Wendy and this is Daniel." I pointed outside and kind of introduced them to the driver, though I didn't know his name. I was nervous, I was feeling too chatty, too something. "I used to come in here when I was young, I miss your Grandmother, I only know her as Mrs. Guan. There was a time in my life when I would come in here all the time." I smiled, I started to feel sad, I was so afraid she wasn't with us anymore.

"Really? She is upstairs, I'll go get her." And the young girl left. We talked to Sammy, I knew he didn't remember me, but Mrs. Guan will, though she never saw me as a 'female.' I realized I would have to meet her without Daniel.

"You know what?" I touched his arm, "Why don't you go back in the car I will be right out, I don't want you to see me cry." He then kissed me, he held my cheek and he kissed me again, it was nice, it was quite romantic.

"Okay, call if you need me." We watched him leave.

I turned and smiled at Sammy, I was very happy showing off a man, one who kissed me and held my hand. I then got nervous, I heard a door behind the cashier, behind a wall, "Hello... Mueos-eul dowa deulilkkayo?" It was Mrs. Guan I recognized her right away, she looked exactly the same.

"Eeomma, says how can she help you?"

I walked closer to the counter, my mouth was dry, my eyes were misty. Did I really want to do this, did I really need to bother them on this beautiful Saturday?

"Um, I don't know if you remember me. I used to live in the building around the corner," I pointed, like that would help, "My name was Will Landon."

Was? I was surprised I used that word.

Binna translated what I said, Mrs. Guan looked at me. I felt her look at my hands, my dress, then my lips and eyes. She started to smile, she shook her head, she said something in Korean, I only caught a little bit of it.

Binna and Sammy laughed, as he told me, "She said you used to come in and buy makeup but you never bought anything to take it off. You used to live very dangerously."

I giggled, I felt a tear go down my cheek. "I did, I never thought about it. I remember I bought nail polish the first time I was here, thank god there was also remover in the bag when I got back to the apartment." I walked over and took her hand, I started to cry some more. "I'm sorry." I wiped my eyes, tears were falling onto the dirty linoleum. "Gomabseubnida. Thank you, Mrs. Guan. Thank you for everything."

She smiled at me, she put my hands to her lips, and kissed them. She pointed to herself, "Da-Som,"

"Da-Som, that's grandma's name." Binna smiled.

"Gomabseubnida, Da-Som."

*

I told her my name, I told her I had it since I was young. "I was the only Wendy in the building, not like anyone would know."

They smiled, they said there was a famous Korean singer with that name. They said I was as beautiful as her. They were all being so nice.

I stayed and told them how much I missed the food behind the glass counter. The soups, the rice, the pork, the gochujang sauce. I told them stories of how their Grandmother would let me eat in the window, she would make me try everything. She would tell me what I was eating in Korean, so I never knew. I told them I will never forget this place, I would never forget them.

I had to go, I couldn't keep Daniel or the driver here all day. The three of them walked me to the door.

"Wendy Dol-awajuseyo okay?"

"Grandma wants you to come back, she wants you to visit more." Binna smiled, and they all waved. I came back and kissed each one of them. I knew Daniel and the driver were watching me.

"Please come back." It was nice hearing her use English, just hearing her voice, reminded me of when I was younger. Da-Som, told us to wait, she went back into the store. Soon she came out with a paper bag and she put it in my hand. She hugged me one more time, she spoke more Korean and English, I started crying again and Daniel came out and held me.

"Can we take a picture?" I asked hopeful and they all smiled. I gave the driver my phone, we posed, Mrs. Guan had her arms around me. It was nice, it was turning into a perfect day, a perfect weekend.

We all slipped into the car, we all waved goodbye, I was so glad we stopped. I knew why it took so long to visit, to come back to this part of Chelsea. I had a secret and Da-Som was the only one who knew.

*

We were out of the tunnel, we were back in New Jersey. I felt different. I was leaning against Daniel, it had taken me a long time to stop crying. He let me cry, he didn't seem to mind I was making his shirt wet.

"What did she give you?"

I had the little paper bag on the seat next to me, it was under my clutch, it was right next to Daniel's backpack. "Ooh, I forgot." I opened it up, I looked inside, I started to smile. I dumped the contents onto my silky legs.

Daniel picked up one of the boxes. "Cotton balls?"

"Mmm-mmm, and towelettes, nail polish remover, and a bottle of cleansing water. I guess Mrs. Guan is still watching out for me." I put everything back, the contents made me so happy, I wish I could tell someone. I wish I could tell Terese, even Daniel's mother. It would be a nice story, it was very personal, and it said so much about me when I was younger and so much more confused.

"That was nice, they must have missed you."

I moved more into Daniel, I put my head against his shoulders, I was thinking life was going to get complicated. "Daniel, I have to tell you something."

"Okay."

I breathed out, it wasn't going to be easy. Seeing the deli again and visiting Mrs. Guan did something to my perspective, to my thought process. Things that were once out of focus, became a little clearer. "Daniel, I'm, um, transgender."

I sat up, I glanced in the rearview mirror and caught the driver's eye. He seemed okay with this new information. Daniel was quiet, I was quite close, I was thinking I should move a little further back, let him realize what I said.

"Yeah, I know, your father told me."

*

'I remember you well in Chelsea Hotel
You were famous, your heart was a legend
You told me again you preferred handsome men
But for me you would make an exception'

"Would you really stay with me tonight?"

"Of course, I would love to."

I told the driver there wouldn't be a trip to Trenton, he seemed relieved, he smiled and asked if he could use the bathroom. I asked him to take a picture of Daniel and me first, on my stoop in front of my little house. I could tell he was uncomfortable, I showed him my half bath as soon as we walked through the front door.

I gave Daniel the tour. My living room, my kitchen, my view, I showed him the porch dedicated to Aunt Gloria. I showed him one of my two bedrooms. The walls were maroon and white, I had a pink rug on the wall, I had a matching comforter. Daniel's black backpack on my bed looked like an intruder in this feminine oasis. I showed him my huge bathtub, I then let him get comfortable as I got the driver a bottle of water. I called the coffee shop three blocks away and ordered him a coffee and a sandwich. I even walked him outside and introduced him to Mrs. Kim.

"I saw the car. How was dinner?"

"Better than I would have ever imagined." I hugged her as the two of us waved goodbye to the back of the car, as we both stood in the middle of the street. "Mrs. Kim, I had a date last night and I told him I was transgender."

"You did? And he is in your house?"

"Um, yes, why?"

"Well he either doesn't know what that means or he doesn't care." She gave me a serious look, then she started to laugh, "Wendy sometimes you are so serious. People from Princeton are supposed to have a sense of humor. That's 'our' thing, haha." She laughed some more, I giggled as I brought her in to meet Daniel. I had a slight grin on my face, this was a development I never expected.

"Um, oh hello." He was in a towel, he was coming out of the shower.

"Wendy you didn't tell me he was naked." She was still so serious.

"Well he's not always naked," I said. Then she started laughing, she said she would make me something with gochujang sauce for dinner, she knew it was my favorite.

*

It was late, I made the bed in the guest bedroom. I brought in Daniel's backpack. I did a quick clean. I kissed him goodnight, I told him he made me very happy today. I wish I was confident enough to let him into my bed.

I was in my room, the music was very quiet, I was wearing my lilac slip, I let my hair down. I was looking through all the pictures on my phone, all the ones my father, Terese, and even Daniel sent me. I was looking through my own. I decided I was going to send three of them to everybody. EVERYBODY. I sent them to everyone in my contacts, I even sent them to people at work. I wanted everyone to know how special this weekend was, how happy I was, at how excited I was becoming.

*

It was dark, I walked a couple of feet to the other side of the bathroom, to the guest bedroom. There has never been a man in this bed before, actually, there has never been anyone in that bed before. I wanted to see him, I wanted to watch him breathe. I opened the door slowly, I didn't want him to wake, I didn't want him to think I was weird, a pyromaniac, or a murderer.

"Mmm, hi."

"Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you."

He put out his hand, his fingers wiggling, it was quite dark but my eyes were used to it. I sat on the bed. "Are you thirsty, would you like something to drink?" I moved the slight hair off of his forehead.

"No, thank you."

"Thank you for the flowers." I smiled in the darkness, I really did love the flowers. I wish he could have seen my smile better.

"You're so welcome." He put his fingers on my lips. They were bare. He put his hands on my cheek, he was following his fingertips as they made their way over my features, my perfect eyebrows, my nose. "It was during the summer, my mother and your father came to visit me in Chicago, they told me all about you." His hand went into my hair, he played with it, he grabbed hold and brought my face close to his, and we kissed. "I was thinking I wanted to meet you, we seemed so much alike." He kissed me again, this time his tongue went into my mouth, I put my hands on his naked chest. I ran my long nails through the slight hair.

I stopped, I tried to see his eyes, it was dark. I wanted to watch him talk to me.

"When your father told me about you, I knew we had to meet, at least one day, especially since they were seeing so much of each other. Then he told me about your mother when you and your sister were younger, it was nice and they loved you so much. I realized we could probably be great friends. Then they left me, but I wanted to hear more." He still ran his fingers over me, I was feeling warm, almost fulfilled. "I was constantly calling, all I did was ask for pictures, you know, I just wanted to see and hear more about you. The two of us were from Chelsea, we both had an older sister, we both liked beer and restaurants even Korean food, hah. It seemed like we could get along so well, especially with me moving to New Jersey, moving so close, we could keep each other company."

"Like now."

"Exactly. Then Terese called. She sent me a picture, you were wearing a red and black skirt, you had these cute black glasses on, then she told me all about you."

"Really? Terese?" I was confused. He moved over, he made me lay onto him, my head on his chest, my hair in his mouth.

"We were on the phone for so long. She told me your mother knew what you were doing in your room, she had some kind of secret knock."

"She did, three quick ones, my mother never walked into my room without knocking."

"See, that was the code. Terese said she would try to get us together, she said she didn't see you as much as she liked."

"I never see her, and no one ever visits. None of us have a car." I felt a few tears form in my eyes again, I had never been this emotional before, ever in my life. "I also didn't try very hard."

"Well, then when I was coming back to New York, your father told me he would pick me up from the airport. He told me you were transgender, he told me they all knew when you were younger. He thought it would be great if we met. He made plans with my mother and surprisingly you agreed. None of us could believe it. Terese said she fainted right on top of one of the neighbors, ha. I originally didn't think I was really going to meet Wendy last night."

I moved up, I tried to look at him in the dark. "Did you like her?"

"You mean do I like you?"

"Mmm."

It was strange but I started feeling him underneath me, his manhood was getting hard, I felt it grow against my body. "Can I see what you have on before I give you my final decision?"

I stood, my smile was huge, why would I ever feel sad, especially tonight with a man in the bed? I put on the light, I held up my hair, I spun around. I showed off my Lilac night dress, all silk, showing off my bare legs. I loved it because it had a little piece of material in the breast area, I was able to wear my b-cups, I was able to feel more like a girl when I slept. He reached out his fingers once again and I went closer. We slipped under the covers and my hand slipped into his briefs. I played with him as we kissed. I rubbed him, he was so hard, I had never felt anything like this before, I imagined it inside of me. I imagined him fucking me in this bed.

I stopped abruptly, I took my hand off of his hard cock, I leaned up on my arms. "So, Daniel, what is your final verdict?"

"Mmm, it wasn't an easy one to make, but, I think I like you very much."

We laughed, I started rubbing his hard cock again. "That was the correct answer," I told him people like me in Princeton have a very good sense of humor. I slid down and told him I was going to suck his cock and try not to laugh.

I had the covers off, my body was hovering over his, my legs around him. I held his hard penis in my hands, with my long nails grazing him. I started to lick. I licked as he watched. "Mmm, you taste wonderful I teased. "Mmm, you taste like the ice we had last night." I smiled, I stuck out my long tongue, I licked the little bit of pre-cum that formed on the tip of his dick. I went down and sucked him, I played with his balls, I rubbed my little 'clit' on his leg. Soon I grabbed him, I started pumping, he was breathing heavily and playing with my hair. he was pulling it and I loved that it was all me, no wig, just me. I was moaning, I was making the most feminine of sounds and he started to cum, I let him squirt his jism on my face, and in my hair, some surprisingly made it into my mouth. I pushed myself harder against him, I felt ready to orgasm. I went down on him again and sucked what was left, I wanted it all. Why did I wait so long to start having relations like this? Why did I wait so long to have a man in my bed? Why did I wait so long to rub my 'clit' against a man's leg? Why was I making so much noise?

*

We fell asleep, I was once again on his chest, close to his belly. I wouldn't put the covers on us, I wouldn't let him wear his briefs. I kept checking his cock to make sure it was still there. In the morning he sat on the bed and I kneeled between his legs. I ran my long nails on his hard belly. I kissed his thighs, his knees, I massaged his feet. I smiled, his cock was so hard. Just me being near him was making him excited, I watched it slightly bounce.

"Mmm, Daniel." I said his name, I felt the vowels swirl around my tongue, "I love that name, it's so strong, it's so masculine." I moved closer between his legs, I rubbed his manhood on my cheek, I closed my eyes pushing him around my face.

"I love your name, it's beautiful."

I opened my eyes, I was smiling. "I named myself. I have been Wendy for..." My lips moved around my face, I was thinking again. "Mmm, ha, a long time, I was probably in single digits." I started to lick his cock, his fingers went into my hair. "My father had comic books when he was younger, he had so many of them, my favorite was Casper the Ghost."

"Oh, I remember him."

"He had a friend, 'Wendy the Good Little Witch,' she was blonde, she had special powers, just like me."

I gave his cock one more lick and then I took him inside me again, I sucked, I enjoyed myself. I rubbed his thighs a little more, I rubbed my breasts against the edge of the bed, under him. I felt his cock against the back of my throat. My lips were tight as I moved up, I let him slip out of me, the head wet and glistening.

"This isn't one of my special powers."

He laughed, "No? Are you sure?"

I started to play with him. I let him cum all over my lilac night dress and bare lips.

***

'I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel
You were talkin' so brave and so sweet
Givin' me head on the unmade bed
While the limousines wait in the street'

I was starting to rethink this outfit. "Too red?"

"Mmm, what does that mean again?"

I had my hands on my hips. My lips were moving a mile a minute on my face, I was making a popping sound with my mouth, but my red lipstick looked pretty great, it even matched the dress.

"It means, well... it means it's red, and red is kind of blindingly bright, maybe I should wear tan."

He was laying on the unmade bed, he told me that he was texting everyone, telling them we would be at the apartment in five minutes. "Should I tell them twenty? Is this red situation going to take a while?" He smiled, I could tell he was about to laugh, he was teasing me. I took off my red dress and climbed on top of him, my breast forms swinging in my red bra. I unbuttoned his pants, slightly aggressively, we were in a rush. I pulled his jeans down to his knees along with his new bright white boxers. I slid my lips down his hard cock.

He moaned right away. "Wow, I wasn't expecting this."

His cock plopped out of my mouth, I took hold and started pumping him. "What do you mean, didn't I say next time we were in this hotel with the car outside I would give you head? You know, just like the song? I'm going to tell Mrs. Kim, I might even tell Terese about this."

"So you will tell your sister you were performing oral sex on your wonderful, compassionate boyfriend, but you won't wear red? It's too red?"

I looked up at the ceiling, his cock leaning against my cheek, I was happy I put on setting spray. "Mmm, maybe you're right." I got up, I pulled down my new beige pantyhose, I pulled down my cute white panties, I sat on his legs, and slowly moved up until his cock was closer to my hole. I held my cheeks open as he slowly started to enter me. I guided him inside, I felt his cock make its way completely into my 'pussy,' I made a sound and he smiled. Soon his hardness was completely inside of me, I was sitting on his lap. I was always amazed his large cock would fit in my tiny tight hole. I rose and he held my hand, we intertwined fingers, we made love, I maneuvered up and down his cock. He was inside of me for fifteen minutes, a good ten minutes longer than we had time for.

"Yes, yes, yes..." I was always so positive when I was getting ready to have an orgasm when my boyfriend was making me cum. I came all over his stomach. Suddenly my eyes got wider as he started to moan, I felt his sperm shoot inside of me, I felt him move faster, and harder, our bodies were making so much noise. It was quite wonderful. When we were done I thanked him and lay on his chest, playing with the whiteness on his belly with my long fingers.

"Can you call everyone," I teased, "And tell them to give us another twenty minutes?"

"Really? do you want to make love again?"

"No, I am still thinking through this red dress situation." He laughed he pulled me off of him and he watched me get dressed. I put back on the red. I wanted everyone to see me as I was. I wanted the family to meet the real me, no more hiding. It was time everyone met Wendy the Good Little Witch. In the comics, she wore a red little onesie with a hood, but in real life, she wore a short red dress.

*

"I think it was the picture in front of the house. I felt something in my chest."

"Me too, the two of you looked so sweet, I cried for an hour."

"Really? For me, it was the one at Mrs. Guan's deli. As soon as I saw that on my phone, god, I grabbed Michael and April and ran down to the corner, I barged in the doors and screamed, 'You met my sister before me? Ahh... They thought I was crazy. They told me the whole story, half of it was in Korean."

My father sat up, he was still holding Justine, it was nice, they were in love. He was looking at me, I had a smile on my red lips. "Yeah, but the one on the stoop, reminded me of your mother. She wouldn't let us just stop by, and visit, she wanted you to live your life. She understood how uncomfortable it was, you know, with a nosy sister and all." Terese made a face but the rest of us laughed.

I looked up a little sheepish. I was on the couch next to Daniel, enjoying my red. The family was here, we were drinking beer and eating chips. Up to this point, the conversation wasn't about me and I loved that. Two hours of talking about the neighbors, the weather, and even Daniel's new job. I was just on the couch, I was the one listening. I was wearing a bright red dress and glossy black heels. I wanted them to know I was finally comfortable with myself and I was excited they were meeting the real me after all these years. I wanted them to know I didn't mind being noticed now, I especially didn't mind someone playing with my long messy blonde hair.

"Mimi, love your hair." April couldn't say, Wendy, it was cute.

"And miss April, I love your dress."

"Me too," And we all giggled. I picked her up and brought her into her room, my old one. The colors were exactly the same as my new one. Maroon on the walls, pinks on the floor, a perfect room for a girl, perfect for someone from Chelsea.

I held her tight, she was tiny, she was going to be three years old soon. "April, over there is New Jersey." I pointed, my long red nail touching the window. "That's where I live. I want you to visit me."

"In that big white house?"

"Ha, I guess. I'm not that far away from you."

I'm not that far away at all.

*

We walked out, Mrs. Ramos was holding a cake, she was watching me walk into the room with the baby. She smiled, and put down the cake as I put down April.

"Oh my, look at how pretty you are." She hugged me. I kissed her cheek. "I saw your picture, you know the one in the back seat with Daniel. I loved that look on your face, it was so, so perfect."

We sat and we talked, it was nice I told Mrs. Ramos that I was staying in the spare room, I told her we could go shopping tomorrow together. She smiled, she seemed happier than I had ever seen her.

She took my arm and we moved into the quieter kitchen, she held my hand, she was looking into my eyes. "You know what I noticed about your picture dear?"

"Mmm?"

"I noticed it right away. You had that little smile on your face, it was a little mysterious, a little self-satisfied, it was the opposite of Daniel's. It was a smile of a woman who didn't have a secret anymore, I know how that feels, I know that look." She shook her head, she had a self-satisfied smile on her face too.

She kissed my cheek again and we hugged, we both cried a little. I felt such relief, I wanted to lay on the couch with my nylon legs over everyone's lap.

Terese came in to make sure everything was okay.

"Everything is great, everything is wonderful."

I was ready to tell everyone that having a secret was so exhausting. Mrs. Ramos was going to tell them too.

***

The End

***

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Made me cry

Emma Anne Tate's picture

All the acceptance in this story — from the Korean grandmother, from Daniel, from Wendy’s sister, father and mother-in-law to be, was really lovely. Beautiful. And the by-play between Wendy and Daniel was fun. Really sweet, Sabrina!

Emma

I remember it well...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you Emma for making it to the end... I figured the family had so long to discuss this, especially with Wendy's mother on board from the beginning, that they would be totally accepting. Sometimes I feel I need a happy ending like this. I like to think now my characters can move on with their own lives without me bothering them, ha... Thank you so much for reading...

As Yogi would say...

Dee Sylvan's picture

It's like Deja Vu, all over again. I can relate to Wendy in so many ways, I was bawling at the end. imho the best line in the whole story is the last "I was ready to tell everyone that having a secret was so exhausting." Ain't that the truth! So many positive confirmations in this chapter. These things are happening in my life right now and I wonder why I waited, but better late than never! Thank you Sabrina, you really touched my heart and soul with this one! :DD

DeeDee

Nothing like a good cry...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Oh my god, Dee, I am so happy for you. I hope things are even better than you expect, and with such wonderful karma coming through your words, it will be... And the whole secret thing... why didn't Mrs. R tell us her secret, c'mon we were all right there, ha... Also, I always cry when I read my stories back, and usually never in the same spots, I don't understand it at all. A part of me writes for catharsis and the other is fantasy, of course, and the other is hoping someone else feels the same way as me... Thank you so much for reading...