The Sweetheart Platoon

Printer-friendly version

The Sweetheart Platoon

Picture5.png

Lieutenant Ace Dickens and his platoon, upon engaging with an unidentified ship of no known affiliation in the frontier zone of the Crandrek system, was found to have committed treason of the highest order. He and his men defected to a hostile enemy nation from unknown horizons, renouncing their honor and even their masculinity, bringing shame to the Allied Republics. Though he had achieved the highest honors as a peacekeeper, rising quickly to the ranks and expected to make Captain at a young age, he embarassed the armed space forces with the humiliating capture and feminization of his platoon by the so-called "Cutie Confederates."

The following is a record of this disgraceful story.

---

Picture6.png

In the course of his young but sterling career, Ace Dickens had never seen anything quite like it. His ship's shields had been taken down with but a single shot, and without even establishing a hyperspace link his ship had been boarded by hostile invaders before his men even had a chance to pick up their weapons. Immediately, all of his men were at gunpoint. He wasn't sexist, but he chafed at the realization that every single one of their captors was a woman. The leader of their captors found the situation thoroughly amusing.

"Captain Dickens, I presume?" she chuckled.

"Not yet," Ace growled. "I'll take that rank after I bring you pirates back to the Allied Republics in handcuffs."

The women around he and his men burst into laughter at his bravado, and whoever had a gun right to his neck giggled in such a way that betrayed her young age. Some of these women couldn't be more than twenty. He was young himself, already a lieutenant at the age of 22, but he found the prospect of being held at duress by women younger than him humiliating.

"Oh! Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in a while," their leader said, wiping tears from her eyes. "I knew that kidnapping you was the right choice. You're the absolute best kind of man to remold and shape. You're like hard clay, dear. I see that you believe you're resolute, but we'll see just how soft you become once we get you a little wet," she winked.

"How the hell do you know me?" Ace asked defiantly.

"I've been watching you, Lieutenant Dickens. Me and my girls come from a civilization far more advanced than your ridiculous Allied Republics. If we really cared, we could bring it down within the week. But you see, Ace my darling, I have a hobby that lets me fill a civic duty when I indulge in it. Do you want to know what that hobby is?" she asked.

Ace refused to reply. The woman pouted in response, having hoped for an answer that was more fun. She jammed the front of her laser rifle into his abdomen roughly to egg him on or see him whimper, but he barely grunted in response. She smiled devilishly. Yes, this would be fun.

"Ace, I turn men into women," she said.

"What? Are you mad? That's impossible," he replied.

"Impossible for your podunk republics, certainly. But easy enough for us, who are centuries ahead. But you see, sweetie, despite our incredible technology, the one thing we cannot do is fight our nature. We are a high testosterone variant of human. Certainly," she looked around and whistled, "higher testosterone than you sorry excuses for men. It's difficult for the women of our civilization to get pregnant. Nor do we high testosterone women enjoy lives of domestic bliss. We are marauders at our very core, and we like submissive toys just as much as our men."

"What the hell are you trying to say?" Ace barked.

"I'm saying we need subby little bitches," she purred, caressing his neck.

Immediately, all of Ace's men started laughing derisively, right back at the women who had laughed at them. Ace's deputy officer Jack Perkins let out a loud wolf whistle.

"You dykes sure want some butch wives!" Jake joked, to the increasing laughter of the platoon. But the woman only smiled serenely in response. Her lack of reaction caused the men's laughter to falter, and die down slowly. Ace himself had stared her grimly in the eye the entire time.

"Tell me your name," he demanded. "I want to know which insane sociopath I bring home in a bodybag," he threatened.

"You can call me Z, darling. I don't like my girls thinking they're my equal," Z giggled, forcefully spinning Ace around and shoving him hard against a wall with surprising force. "We'll be reaching our temp colony momentarily so you don't need to worry about anything but looking pretty, okay?"

Ace growled in response but could do nothing as he heard the rest of his men get similarly shoved into positions of vulnerability. It would be a long day.

*********************************************************

"Home sweet home, sweeties. At least for the next few months until you get picked up by your future husbands," Z mocked.

They'd arrived on a strange ship that was almost like a planet of its own. It really was a floating colony. It was huge and filled with greenery. If it had been in different circumstances, Ace would have thought it a peaceful place. Ace marveled at it, and realized that if he could figure out how to take this technology for the republic, then making captain was just a stepping stone. He could change the whole game. But he hardly had time for his thoughts before he was jabbed in the neck with a syringe.

"Argh!" he cried.

"You'll be pierced with lots more exciting things, miss Ace. Just you wait," Z grinned, as Ace scowled at being called miss. "Best say goodbye to your manhood. I'd say you have a week left at most to be so 'manly.' And once the femininity hits, it hits hard. I'll have you happily blowing kisses at a beauty pageant by the end of the month! All it takes is eight easy steps."

Ace took it as nothing more than psychological warfare to destabilize him. She took him to a concrete and depressing looking building, in stark contrast to its peaceful surroundings. Corridor after corridor, until finally he'd arrived at what could only be called a brig.

She shoved him and blew a kiss as she slammed the cell doors shut.

Though he hardly believed her words, he did feel his mind fogging up. At worst, he'd been drugged to be a compliant prisoner. He had no idea what was in store for him, because his pride wouldn't let him imagine just how frail he could become. Today, however, he would remain largely a man and recognizable in form.

He sat there contemplating for hours. It was a disgusting place, with no comforts. A bench to sit on, and a toilet and sink. He'd been in worse places, and not even the foul smell could make him gag. How could he escape? He ran the alternatives in his mind, and tried to account for their impressive strength. He'd surely need to steal one of their ships to stand a fighting chance. But would he be able to pilot it? It seemed unrealistic.

As he felt the beginnings of despair overcome him, he found himself thinking about his girlfriend back home. She was so excited about his rising through the ranks. She must be worried sick right now, if the home base had heard about their perils. He thought of her gorgeous brown eyes, humming and cooking for him whenever he had time to return home.

It was only three or four hours later, when Z came back to his cell with a smug look on her face.

"Good news, Ace. You're going to get a last hoorah for your little friend." She pointed at his groin area and giggled. "I suggest you take it."

He hardly had time to respond before she threw the cell door open and handcuffed him again. Once again, it was corridor after corridor. It was if space in this very building had been warped. There was no way it was this large. Slowly the dark and depressing hallways turned brighter and more accomodating. There were windows again. They walked for what seemed like twenty minutes before they came upon a mysterious door.

"Have fun, tiger," Z winked at him, throwing it open and shoving him in.

To his amazement, there was a beautiful woman in front of him. Her hair was done up in pigtails, and she was dressed in an all leather outfit. Her eyes were blindfolded. There was a mask over her face and probably a ballgag since she couldn't do anything but make muffled noises. Her arms were harnessed behind her back so she had little room to move her arms.

Picture7.png

Ace rushed over to see if she was fine, but she did nothing but make muffled panting noises in response. The second he touched her arm, he felt intense tingling and heat at his finger tips. Much to his dismay, he found himself becoming erect. It was shameful to raise mast due to the girl's unfortunate plight, but he couldn't help it. There must be some kind of aphrodisiac, he thought.

An intercom came over the room.

"I'll go ahead and tell you Ace. This girl wants it. It would make her happy if you gave her a good dicking, you know. If you're up to the task I'd go ahead and do her the favor. Gosh, I can't imagine being in your position and deciding not to fuck her senseless. Maybe you're too much of a little bitch."

Ace, as he was trained, said nothing in response, but just retreated himself to a corner of the room to control his desires. He was shaking, clawing at his own stomach, trying to remind himself of his girlfriend back home. He didn't want to betray Sharon. They were going to get married soon and start a new life together.

As time passed, however, he found himself getting more and more aroused, and the girl in front of him clearly was too. To the lieutenant's credit, he fought the good fought for a good few hours. But the events of the day had already run his mind ragged, and the drugging had fogged it up too. Being stuck in this room with this aphrodisiac emitting woman broke his will, and before he knew it he was walking over to her with bated breath.

All at once, he grabbed the girl, who squealed with a noise between surprise, fear, and glee. She made excited noises. Was she telling him to stop? Or to fuck her? He couldn't tell. But when he pulled down her tight pants, he could see how wet she was, and he took no time at all to let his member free and penetrate her.

"MMMMPH! MMMMMMPH!" the girl moaned into her gag as he went in and out of her. It was astounding. He'd hardly pressed into her and he could already feel the tell tale quiver of orgasm. In just ten minutes, she'd cum three times and seemed eager for more. She bucked her hips back and forth like an animal, and Ace was more than happy to oblige.

They fucked for hours before they tired out. It was a supernatural level of stamina for both of them, and by now night had come. They were both spent, him free, her bound. Her breathing was heavy, she was clearly sore from her lower body being ravaged. She kept cooing into her gag, clearly in some sort of orgasmic bliss. And Ace would have laid back satisfied if he hadn't heard her start what was unmistakably crying.

Just little whimpers at first, that were on the border of aroused moans. But the moans gave way to shuddering breaths, and tears started streaming down her blindfold. Ace felt horrible with himself. But he could do nothing but comfort her, and realize his shame at betraying his girlfriend.

He gently pulled her body close to his and caressed her head. Thinking at first he wanted to go another round, she squirmed and shook her head in protest, before calming down. She lay there, letting him stroke her hair, as she cried herself to sleep. Ace followed soon after. It really was to be his last hurrah.

*****************************************

Over the next few days, back in his own cell, Ace felt himself shrinking, he couldn't believe he felt his spine crunching down, he gasped as he felt his muscles burning away into boyish skinny fat. His muscles ached painfully, like he was reversing puberty all in the course of an afternoon, though he was far too trained to let it bother him. He wouldn't admit to himself that he was scared. And when Z opened the door on him again, he looked at her with quiet shock.

Picture8.png

"My, what a difference a few inches makes! You used to look so proud! Where'd all that grim determination go?" Z asked.

"My determination has nothing to do with my body! Agh!" Ace's voice cracked as he spoke, and he found himself blushing.

"Yes, yes. Come along now, sweetums. Today's a group activity you won't want to miss. Did you know we're already on step two?" Z said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Ace growled. She led him out of the cell, and Ace noticed tactically she was too lax to handcuff him. Before long, he was led outside for the first time in days. The air began to become fresher, and Ace had not realized how much he had yearned for it.

"Strip. You're going to be wearing this skirt," Z commanded.

"What?! I ref- argh!" Ace yelped, his voice cracking again as Z had no trouble shoving him against the wall and pulling down his pants. He struggled against her, and faintly realized this was his chance to fight back as he wasn't hand cuffed and she had let her weapon simply hang from the harness so she could undress him.

But she was too strong. Ace blushed furiously as she pulled his legs through a skirt and fastened it, and Ace felt the strange sensation of what seemed like his hair growing. It couldn't be!

"Here, instead of your gun you can wear this little purse," she mocked. Ace's nostrils flared, and the hair on the back of his neck bristled.

"You bitch," he tried to growl, but it came out much softer. And to his shock, she slapped him across the face hard. It knocked the breath out of him. And he stared at the ground stunned while she put a purse over his shoulder so it hung nearly where his gun holster used to be. He could barely think as she commanded him to move forward.

"Walk like you're happy girly," Z said with more venom than usual, and the way Ace flinched in response made the smile return to her face. Then she started giggling. "Oh. Oh no. You didn't think you'd be strong enough to fight back against me did you? I sure hope not. I'd be humiliated if I was a young 'man' who was thinking of making some derring-do escape and saving my comrades, and instead I got forced into a cute swishing skirt by a woman. Surely that's not what happened is it?"

"Shut up!" Ace shrieked in anger, and immediately put his hands to his mouth. That high pitch was not just puberty. He sounded like a woman! Z started laughing out loud, and any tension she had left her body immediately, as she lackadaisically shoved Ace forward like she had nothing to worry about.

Ace had no fight left in him and just stared forward, not wanting her to see his blushing red face.

Picture9.png

The outside was crisp, and if it weren't for what just happened he would enjoy it. Instead he felt the breeze flow through his skirt, and felt his groin seemingly shrink in response to the cold air.

"I bet you're happy you at least to wear your boxers, huh? Panties will come later," Z said matter of factly. And Ace shivered in response.

Finally, after a long walk, Ace saw a crowd coming into the distance. He was shocked to see his men, now all looking like boys. No... some of them were clearly downright feminine.

Picture10.png

They were all dressed similarly. Shorts at just the length of androgyny, and fatigue shirts that covered what Ace realized, to his horror, were budding breasts. Their waists were so thin. Did his look like that?

As he met their eyes, his men glanced at his skirt. Ace swore he could see contempt in some of their looks. He felt umbrage at being singled out. He hadn't chosen to wear a skirt. What the hell was their problem?

"They're disdainful of the way you wiggle your butt when you walk," Z giggled. "I guess you don't realize that you've gone on ahead of your men right into the no man's land of femininity, huh?"

"W-what are you talking about?" Ace stuttered.

"Ohh, darling. If only you could see what you looked like. What a pity. But don't worry. You won't be alone for along. They'll all follow you soon enough. And they'll feel silly for ever thinking less of you," Z said.

"My men respect me," Ace's voice cracked. He looked fretfully around, but they all looked away. He was shaken to his core. It was too much for him. He didn't even notice Z stepping up to a small podium.

"Alright ladies. You must have figured out by now I wasn't kidding. Step one was lose your muscle. Step two was feel the thrill of submission. Don't try and hide it. I saw all of you get excited when you got pinned down by your handlers. If any one of you wants to pretend you're still masculine, go right ahead." Z spoke emphatically. No one had the heart to respond. "As you can see by your daring and darling lieutenant, step three is to wear something cute! You'll all get to do that soon enough. But since we're all here for show and tell, I think we should go right on to step four! That's sexual stimulation!"

They all looked nervously at each other. The only one who had any courage to speak up was the usual company clown, Jack Perkins.

"I'd love a blowjob, honey!" he yelled out.

Some of the men managed to find it in themselves to laugh, but all of them froze once they heard themselves. At best they sounded like teenaged boys. But more honestly, they were starting to sound like women.

"Jacie, sweetums, I know your lips are plump and ready but you'll have to wait a few steps," Z winked, and Jack turned beet red. "Now, you girls have two options. You can come up for show and tell with one of your handlers, and you'll be done with some light petting and groping in front of all your friends. For you shy girls out there, you can go to a private room with a handler and have fun with them all night!"

Immediately all the men started raising a ruckus. They didn't care that they sounded like ladies with sore throats more than men. Jack most of all started yelling at the top of his lungs, to which Z only sighed. Someone always wanted to be an attention whore, didn't they?

Z strode down from the podium and grabbed Jack by his now long hair. Jack shrieked in response, and threw a punch, but gasped when he saw Z not even blinking. Z grabbed Jack's increasingly dainty wrist, pulled hard on Jack's increasingly long hair.

"If you want it rough Jacie, then you'll have it rough!" Z yelled.

"OW!!! OW!!! STOP!" Jack's voice raised in pitch to a whine, and Z threw the struggling girl on the ground.

Picture14.jpg

Jack didn't have a chance. The ruckus from the men died down as the only sound left in the clearing was of Jack being spanked right through his shorts. It seemed like every smack made his ass swell up even more, and his cargo shorts started looking like booty shorts.

"What's your name?" Z asked him, smacking him on his ass over and over.

"It's Jacie! It's Jacie!" Jacie whimpered out in response. If there was any doubt before that they were feminine, it was gone now. From all outside appearances, Jacie was not only turning into a woman, she was becoming a fine specimen of one. Her body continued softening until her ass jiggled like jello. What were already girly looking military fatigues started to turn into the costume of a prostitute. Army boxers turned to a pink camo thong, and makeup seemed to slather itself on her face just in time to stream down again with tears. The reddest shade of lipstick softly wisped across her mouth, and her pillowly lips parted into that lovely o face of a woman who could be pressured into giving head every night and every morning. The only thing recognizable about Jacie were her stunning green eyes. They used to look bright, viridian, and adventurous. But now they were the dewy turquoise pools of a damsel begging to be saved.

Picture13.jpg

Jacie looked back in shock at her attacker, and at all the 'men' behind her. She froze in place not knowing what to do. But Z wasn't going to give her a choice, anyway.

"There's always one slut who can't wait to have a cock in her mouth, you know? I try to be nice to you ladies and let you get comfortable, but I can see you're already hot and bothered Jacie," Z said, walking closer, pulling Jacie's face against her thighs. "Do you feel that Jacie?"

"Please... no... I'm sorry..." Jacie froze, and started speaking softly as if she was trying to negotiate. But Z just smushed her face in closer and pulled down her chin, until she was drooling through Z's starchy military slacks. Everyone in the company could see the growing indentation with horror.

Ace felt something clench deep inside him as he realized Z was twice as big as he ever was.

"All of you in the Sweetheart Platoon were going to have to learn eventually, but I suppose today is as good a day as any," Z said with all her feminine swagger, taking her time unzipping and letting her dick swing loose right onto Jacie's face. "Well, sweetheart. Start sucking."

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Went off the rails fast..

Uhuru N'Uru's picture

You managed to lose me with the bondage sex (NOT because it was BDSM, though not my thing).
After establishing the base ethical character of Ace, as an ethical, ahonorable man, NOT a rapist.
You destroyed it with a fatal misstep, there is absolutely no way to suspend my disbelief, given that well written start.

The very first thing anybody, that would resist such a drug for three hours would have done, is remove the gag, and unbound the girl to talk to her.
The fact you left her bound, and gagged, stretched the believably way beyond any reasonable breaking point.
You need to either establish a different ethical Character model, that would realistically raped a woman, because that was rape.
You had a character template that would do that, Z with a cock, but that's not the Ace you created.

Finally succumbing to the drug might have worked all the better, if he knew the girl was NOT willing.
Hiding in a corner for 3 hours, just wasn't going to pas my suspension of disbelief.
I have grave doubts that any drug could do that, but all good science fiction gets one free suspension of belief.
When you string two opposing ethical actions into the same character, that is when you lost it,

Either, he attempts to free the girl, and that takes us down another path, or he leaves her bound, and resists until death.
For Example I want to be feminized, but I would fight to the resist Forced Feminization,


Dark Elven Sissy Slut – Uhuru N’Uru

Ditto the above comment

I am sorry say I have to agree with Uhuru N'Uru. Ace's character started off in one direction but then got weird with no apparent cause. The cautions and elements were listed and clear so I knew what I was in for but if it was supposed to be a spell or drugs for his character to have sex with a bound and gagged person then it should be included in the text.

>>> Kay