I Dream of Jonni -4- Make Me Shiver

Printer-friendly version

Who knew being a genie was so much fun?

Jonni

 

I Dream of Jonni

Chapter 4 - Make Me Shiver

by Erin Halfelven

 
While Travis pondered my fate, my mind seized on the way he had looked at me only moments before. He certainly seemed to like what he saw. I would have wished I could see myself, but genies don’t get wishes.

I knew I had lots of blond hair, a small waist, a large bust and ass, and I could look down and see what seemed to be long legs ending in small, narrow feet and cute little toes with dark red nail polish.

I’m probably beautiful and sexy cause that’s what Travis asked for, I decided. A giggle escaped from somewhere, and a shiver that started behind my eyes traveled all the way down my back, ending… ending where my dick used to be.

Oh, shit. That felt good. Could I do that again?

I tried to backtrack on what thoughts I’d been having and remembered that Travis wanted me to be beautiful and sexy. Bingo. Giggle and shiver and thrill. Oh, shit.

Could I make that happen any time I wanted? I did it twice more before I managed to stop and by that time, I was panting a little.

I tried to distract myself. Looking at Travis did no good at all. I looked down at what I was wearing. A thing made of white silk and gold bangles supported my bust then a wide white leather waistband with gold embroidery and more bangles hung above my hips, holding up a pair of white silk -uh- harem pants I guess you would call them. They were slit down the front from the waistband down to cuffs around my ankles.

Okay, sexy, yes. Bingo. Giggle. Shiver. Thrill.

Stop that, I told myself. Distraction, distraction.

What else was I wearing? I took half a step to get a better look at my feet and almost fell off my flesh-colored high heel sandals. The kind with the sharp, pointy, spikes? Yikes! No, no, no bingo!

Wrists. I had gold-colored bangle bracelets on each wrist. I had a necklace of flat, shiny stones at my throat. I had big hoop earrings. They must be five-inch diameter! Oh, sexy! Bingo. Giggle. Shiver. Thrill! Oh! Oh! Oh!

“Jonny,” said Travis.

Augh! My hands had been about to go inside the slits in the front of my harem pants, and I had thrust them behind me to try to keep a bit of sanity when Travis spoke, bringing me back to earth before I could burst like a runaway balloon.

I looked at him. He smiled at me. I knew I was smiling back. What the heck did I have to smile about?

“When I made the earlier wish, I just said it out loud. Is that all I have to do?”

Like I would know? I nodded.

“I wish,” said Travis, “that you would become Jonny again whenever I command it but that you will still be my genie and able to grant my wishes.”

I wasn’t sure I liked that wish but what was I going to do about it? We stared at each other a moment. I felt an insane urge to cross my arms on my chest and nod vigorously.

“Nothing’s happening,” Travis said. “Did the wish work?”

I shrugged again — still a distracting sensation.

“Tell me if my wish worked,” Travis commanded.

I couldn’t resist any longer, I crossed my arms under my boobs, closed my eyes and nodded sharply. The universe seemed to snap! into place and I felt a surge of…I don’t know what to call it—wish energy?—flow through me.

It felt a heck of a lot like an orgasm, I decided, a bit smugly. I’d discovered orgasms, the solitary kind, a few months earlier and considered them to be pretty neat phenomena.

“It worked!” I announced. “Your wish worked, master.”

Travis looked around. “Nothing’s different,” he said.

“No,” I agreed. “Your wish hasn’t changed anything yet. But you can now change me back into myself.” I looked at him with as much pleading in my eyes as I could manage. “Please change me back, master. I’m afraid if I stay like this too long….”

Travis grinned. “You might start liking it?”

Resisting the urge to squirm in embarrassment, I just nodded. I’d never before in my life felt sexy or beautiful, and the sensations were definitely…seductive is the right word.

“Genie,” said Travis, “change yourself into Jonny.”

It started to happen immediately. I felt the magic surge through me again, but this time I felt other definite changes. My hair shrank back to my usual unruly dark brown mess. The bust I had grown disappeared, leaving me with a flat chest and my ass also shrank. I could feel the bones in my face, hands, and feet changing. But it stopped a lot sooner than I expected.

“What?” I said. I looked down, the harem costume I had been wearing no longer fit and looked ridiculous on me now. I felt my face turning red, looking at Travis for help.

Travis seemed amused. “When you change shape, change your clothing, too,” he said.

I blinked and instantly I was wearing a version of what I had had on earlier: blue jeans, a Dodger t-shirt, a navy windbreaker jacket, my Skechers, plus the painter’s mask hanging around my neck. It was the same, but it wasn’t the same. The blue jeans were new and a different cut than I had on before. The t-shirt was a lighter blue, and the fabric was different. The windbreaker had no collar and no pockets. And the shoes instead of being white canvas were tan suede.

Travis stared at me.

I looked down at myself, trying to get an impression of what was wrong with what I was wearing. Because something was wrong. For one thing, the fit was wrong; not that the clothes didn’t fit but that they fit too well. My shoes had been a size too big, and now they were snug. The t-shirt was not baggy at all, and the blue jeans fit like a second skin. I could feel them stretched tight across my butt.

Travis cleared his throat. “Jonny,” he said. I looked at him. “Jonny, check the front of your jeans,” he suggested.

I did. Smooth blue denim or something very like denim but smoother and softer. “Huh?” I said, stupidly.

“No fly,” he said.

He was right. My jeans had no fly and no belt loops. No pockets, either, front or back.

I put a hand down to my crotch, something I hadn’t done while wearing the harem outfit for fear of finding what I knew must be there. Or not finding what I thought should be there….

And now….

“I’m still a girl,” I said, in a tiny voice. I felt a sense of what I could only call dread satisfaction. Was I still a girl because Travis wanted me to be a girl?

Travis took a step back. “Uh, sorry, guy,” he said. “That’s why you’re wearing girl’s clothes?”

“I guess so,” I said, running my hands down my sides. I wasn’t shaped quite like a boy but not like a girl my age either. I had a bit more narrow waist than I remembered and my hips seemed wider. I felt of my chest. There was a softness there, two softer places around where my nipples must be, but not actual titties.

“Can you change me back to the real me?” I asked Travis.

“I dunno. I just make the wishes. You’re the one doing the magic,” he pointed out.

“Yeah, huh?” I said, noticing now that things didn’t sound right either. I’d hit puberty more than a year ago and had gone through the squeaky phase. My voice had settled on a tenor note which sounded much deeper inside my head. Now I must have my little kid voice back.

I touched my face. Very smooth, I’d started shaving in the summer though I didn’t need to more than once a week, but now there was nothing there, not a trace of even the fine stubble I had gotten used to.

“I wonder what I look like?” I said. Hadn’t there been a mirror in one of the boxes?

“You look like your sister if she were twelve instead of eight,” said Travis. “This is going to be hard to explain to your folks.”

I rolled my eyes. “Understatement,” I commented. “This is worse than when we put the golf cart in the country club Christmas tree.”

Travis grinned. “They never proved we did that,” he said.

I went hunting for the mirror I knew I had seen before. “With my parents, suspicion is nine-tenths of the law,” I said.

“They’re too Dr. Spock to spank you, what did they do?”

“It was cruel and unusual,” I said. “Can we leave it at that?”

He laughed.

I found the mirror, diagonally wedged into a box. “Come to mama,” I said pulling it out. Wait. Did I say mama? Shaking that off, I held the mirror at arm’s length and tried to see what I looked like through the dust and grime of the neglected surface.

I could feel Travis moving up behind me. Speaking in that same fake dramatic voice he’d used to make his first wish, he said, “Mirror, mirror in Jonny’s hands, who’s the strangest in all the lands?”

A face that definitely wasn’t mine appeared and a voice answered him. “There are a number of candidates, master,” said the mirror. “Shall I list them in order of proximity or do you prefer alphabetically?”

I almost dropped the damn thing.

up
233 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This makes me see

Monique S's picture

the original Genie blinking causing havoc every time.

Nice take on that really, with the extra twist of Jonni being transgender actually and his subconscious making the magic work differently than expected.

Monique.

Monique S

I dream of Jonni

Of course, he could wish that people would remember Jonni the way she looks now, or would just accept Jonni's appearance as is no matter what she looks like and not talk about it. Subtle is always better but seldom thought of by characters in these situations. I can't wait to see what happens next, I love the blink and nod, after all she might not be able to twitch her nose. Yes I know, that's witches not genies.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Odd though it may seem

Wendy Jean's picture

I did not think Jonny was Trans, but it makes as much sense as anything else.

It's more

he is transgender now - a boy stuck in a female body. Not to mention the whole supernatural being thing.

Jorey
.

Owner

Who was this guy who owned this.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna