Tragedy Of The Spirit -Part 16- Friendship

Printer-friendly version
Tragedy Of The Spirit-Revised
Chapter 16- Friendship
By PrairieGirl64
Edited By Stanman63, Proofed By JennFl and Nora Adrienne

Note:
This is a poem that I wrote about my friendship with Jenn. She was the first one to befriend me, and through her, I came to know God. Without her, and her guidance, I would not be here to post this.
________________________________________

I look upon friendship as a challenge and a blessing.
I look upon friendship as a curse.
I look upon friendship as a hurtful place.
I look upon friendship as a trust.
I look upon friendship as earned.
I look upon friendship as a two way street.
I look upon friendship as cautious.
I look upon friendship as a special.
I look upon friendship as respected.
I look upon friendship as beneficial.
I am blessed to have all this and more with those I have made friends with.
I am blessed and cursed due to my lack of trust. That is
reality.
I am blessed that I have made my friend with God.
I am so honored to have made friends with those while I was street savvy.
I am blessed to have made friends with Jenn, I am also blessed with those friendships I have made over the years in my advocacy.
I am also blessed with those friends I made on Big Closet. I also have friends within my church I now attend. I am blessed and honored to be able to have friends. I am blessed to have friends whom I now trust. I am hopeful that those I have as friends will remain as friends. The inspiration and strength that each possess assists me in my life, I can only hope it is returned.
I guess friend can be defined as follows:
F abulous
R eliable
I nspirational
E verywhere
N oted
D edication
I hope that we all can be friends and continue to make those friendships that we all need to survive. Those are the ones that remain everlasting. God Bless.

=========

Dedicated to: Christine01, Stanman, John, Erin, Sephrena, Jengirl, Melanie, as well as those that I have spoken to with personal messaged. I also dedicate this to my one true friend and sister in the whole world, JENN God be with you my sister. I am coming home, one day very soon to have tea and a chat.

=====

For me, this was the most Blessed one to post for she dedicated it to me and others. I feel that she knew that her time was short and wrote this for us.
Stanman63

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Re: Friendship

'For me, this was the most Blessed one to post for she dedicated it to me and others. I feel that she knew that her time was short and wrote this for us.'
Stanman63

The sad thing is that we're all do short, hard time and more of us should be thankful for our support network of friends. Amen!

May We All be Blessed With Friendship...

Kelly