Control Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Control
By

Jacquimac

Part Three

The next morning the day of the wedding and the weather was glorious, I looked out the window and in the distance could see the marquees that had been set up for the wedding dinner, caterers trucks were arriving as was the band.

I was bathed and waiting for the hairdresser and makeup artist to finish with the other girls so I could get dressed. The two mothers were bustling about trying to hurry thing up, interfering as usual. It was supposedly my big day, but I soppose it was theirs as well and they wanted everything perfect and I couldn`t really blame them. Today was also my 15th birthday but that seemed to have gone by the board in the wake of the bigger event of the day, my wedding.

Finally it was my turn with the hairdresser and makeup artist and everyone else were relaxing before it time to get dressed.
I could here them talking their heads off but not what they talking about, they were leaving me alone till my hair and makeup was done.

Eventually I was ready to get into my gown all the other girls were dressed and looked beautiful from the smallest flower girl to Ms Alexander. the dressmaker had done an excellent job on making all those beautiful outfits.

Finally I appeared in my wedding gown and veil, none of them had seen before today and everyone said I was the lovliest bride they had ever seen.

The cars took them to the chapel and Daddy arrived to take me to the church, we were alone and talked for a while before it was time to leave for the ceremony.

We arrived at the chapel and daddy helped me out of the car, the girls all took their placed and we were ready for the wedding march to begin.

Daddy took my arm and with the flowergirls scattering rose petals as they went we slowly walked to down the aisle to the altar with the organist playing the wedding march.

The ceremony took place and the register signed and everyone went outside for the customary wedding photos, I was now a married woman and being kissed to death by all the men that wanted to kiss the bride.

We all moved into to the marquees for the wedding meal which was followed by the usual toasts and speeches, I felt out of place as everyone else at our table was at least a six inches taller than I was.

Going to the bathroom in a wedding gown is a nightmare let me tell you. It took three of us to hold everything clear until I finished, talk about embarrassment. Once we had finished and repaired out make up it was back to the festivities.

The remains of the meal, tables and chairs had all been cleared away and a dance floor laid down, as it was free bar I had allowed the off duty workers to join the festivities. Abigail my mother in law said it wasn`t done to let staff join the family until I told her to go boil her head.

I didn`t come from a wealthy background like she did, I was working class and proud of it. Desmond my father in law laughed and said how refreshing it was to have somebody like me in the family. He actually agreed with me on most things although over future years we would have some bitter disagreements.

My husband Jason and myself danced the first waltz as was customary then everyone took to the floor, after a couple of hours the wedding party left to change into something more comfortable, god those wedding dresses weight a ton or at least they give that impression after a while.

We girls all went back to house and the men to whereever they were staying and changed, I returned wearing a white summer dress and Jason in shirt and slacks carrying his jacket.

We stayed at the reception for another couple of hours before leaving on our honeymoon, we danced and talked to our guests and at last the time of departure arrived. I threw the bouquet which Ms Alexander caught and we finally departed leaving our guests to enjoy themselves.

We took a private jet from a nearby airfield and flew to a small island in the Caribbean for our honeymoon. We were shown to our rooms were we could get ready before a meal. A ladies maid had been flown out the day before we arrived and all my clothing etc had been unpacked and ironed were needed. I was informed that Ellen was in my permanent employ and her husband was Jason`s valet.

After our meal we went to our room where Ellen helped me to get undressed, A couple of weeks before the wedding Abigail had instructed the doctors to release my penis form it`s tuck position and if Ellen saw it she never said a word.

I had just got my nightgown on when Jason came in to the bedroom totally naked. He picked me up and laid me on the bed, after removing my nightie he started to fondle my breasts. his hands continued to move down my body they reached my penis.

He fondled it for a few minutes before saying " that`s just a reminder of how you started life" Eventually we had anal sex and fell asleep, his penis still inside me.

When I awoke the following morning I was alone and got up to bathe and dress. after which I went and had breakfast.

We were a week into our honeymoon when a messenger arrived with an urgent message for Jason and we found out that we would be returning home that day as there was an emergency he had to deal with.

I didn`t see Jason for a month after we got back, whatever the emergency was it would take time to deal with.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Control Part 3

I wonder if Jason has a mistress who can give him an heir?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine