You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 26

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three

By SaraUK

 

Part 26

Chapter 65

    Callum had gone to bed with Jayden the night before, but when he woke, he was in the bed alone. He was soon up out of bed going to see where she might have gone. He found Jayden out in the pool.

     “I thought you’d run off and left me.” Callum said as he crouched down next to the pool when Jayden swam over to reach up and give him a kiss.

     “I just saw the pool and had to have a swim.” Jayden smiled up at him from the water. “Put some trunks on and join me.” Jayden added with a grin as she pushed off from the pool and started swimming on her back away from him.

    It took Callum all of two seconds to think it over, and then ran back into the penthouse and grab his swimming trunks and threw them on. He was soon running back out and then jumping into the water and splashing Jayden as he did it.

    They had only swum a couple of laps together when they heard Diana speak to them. “Do you mind if I join you?” She asked as she slipped of a bathrobe to reveal she was already wearing a one piece swimsuit that showed her to still have a good body.

     “Please do Diane.” Jayden smiled. Callum was still trying to get over the shock of his mum still having a body to rival girls ten years younger than her.

     “Close your mouth dear, I’m sure you’ve seen a woman in a swimsuit before.” Diane stated with a grin towards Jayden as she dropped into the pool and then started swimming laps with the other two.

     “I’m sorry for staring at you mum just now, but you’re looking so slim.” Callum said, not being able to think of any other way to put it. “You look really amazing.” He added with a smile.

     “Thank you dear. I’ve been taking better care of myself since you started coming to see me again, and telling me about Chrissy and her friends, or sisters as they all seem to be.” Diane smiled. “I didn’t want to look fat next to them all.” She added with a grin.

    Jayden had got out the pool while Callum and his mum spoke, but Callum asked where she was going when he turned and saw her putting on a bathrobe she must have brought out with her earlier. “Where are you going Jayden?” Callum asked

     “I’m just going to order us all breakfast.” Jayden smiled as she went back into the penthouse and called down to room service.

     “Don’t you want to know what we both want first?” Callum shouted to Jayden’s back as she vanished out of sight.

     “I’ll sort it.” Jayden shouted back with a chuckle.

    Jayden made the call and asked for a full breakfast menu for the penthouse and then hung up again so she could tell the other two that it would be here in around ten minutes. The reason Jayden never asked what they wanted was because she was having some of everything sent up to the room like they did with all the people that stopped in the penthouses at the hotel.

    Callum and Diane were already out the pool when Jayden walked back out onto the patio. The food will be here in around ten minutes, so please take a seat and they will bring it out to us when they get up here.” Jayden pointed out as she walked over to the table next to the pool and took the seat Callum offered her, and then he did the same for his mum.

    Jayden was right, and just under ten minutes later, two waiters and Dale arrived with two trolleys of food for them to choose from.

     “Good morning Jayden, Callum, and you must be Diane?” Dale asked as he took Diane’s hand and lightly kissed it before straightening up again to make sure the two waiters did a good job of serving them all.

     “Hi Dale. Would you care to join us?” Jayden asked.

     “I wouldn’t want to impose on you Jayden, I’m sure you have lots of catching up to do.” Dale said as he stepped back to let one of the waiters place half a grapefruit on the table in front of Diane.

     “No, please join us Dale, there’s more than enough for all of us, and we have the next four days to catch up.” Diane said as she offered Dale the empty seat at the table next to her.

     “Well I was going to grab a bite when I got back down to the lobby, so I can’t see it hurting if I have my breakfast up here with you.” Dale smiled as he took the seat and started chatting to Diane.

    Callum was happy to see his mum having such a good time, and he really liked Dale as well. Dale had always been pleasant with him and was always doing his best to help Jayden learn how to be the best she can be while doing her job. Callum found himself wondering if there was more to Dale being nice to his mum than just doing his job well, because Dale seemed to be flirting with his mum more than Callum had ever seen Dale flirt with any of the other guests.

    Jayden had also noticed it, and was going to be having words with Dale later, when she got him alone. Not that she was bothered if Dale did have a crush on Callum’s mum. Anyone would be better than Frazer. Jayden had only met the man twice, and she hated him more and more each time she saw him. She was happy when Brad grabbed him by the throat though, when he decided to call Chrissy a nasty name.

     “I see Jayden booked you in for a full treatment spa this morning Diane? I know you will have a very relaxing time, and feel ten years younger by the time they’ve done with you.” Dale smiled. “I hope you don’t mind looking like a teenager again?” Dale added, as he implied she looked young to start with.

    Callum and Jayden could see that Diane was putty in his hands once he got started with his charm. Callum was also sure that if he mentioned Frazer’s name right now, his mum would just turn to him and ask “Who?” Callum also found himself wondering if he could get his mum to leave Frazer and find someone like Dale to fall in love with. Dale knew how to treat women with respect, where as Frazer though he deserved someone like his mum. Callum had always thought his mum had just married Frazer because she didn’t want to be alone after his dad died. So maybe spending some time with Dale would let his mum see that she can do so much better than Frazer.

     “If it would make it easier on the two of you, I’d be more than happy to escort you mother down for her spa treatment, and keep an eye on her for you.” Dale said once they finished eating, and he’d called down to have all the breakfast things taken away.

     “I think that’s a great idea Dale. I was just thinking that these two could do with some time alone.” Diane smiled as she looked at Callum, and then Jayden.

     “That sounds like a great idea.” Jayden grinned. With Dale keeping Diane entertained why she had her spa treatment, meant she could get Callum down to see Cathy sooner, so she’d have more time to work her magic, and make Kara look like a million bucks.

    Callum and Jayden both stood and watched Dale take Diane away for her spa treatment, and then she pulled Callum towards the bedroom so they could put some clothes on and go some place, but Jayden wouldn’t tell Callum where the place was she wanted to go.

     “I hope you haven’t booked the two of us in for a spa treatment as well.” Callum said as Jayden pulled him into the elevator and hit the button for the ground floor.

     “Nope, not a spa treatment baby. Something much better.” Jayden grinned as she wrapped her arms around Callum’s neck and gave him a kiss.

    Once they stepped off the elevator, Callum knew just where Jayden was taking him, when Jayden started walking him towards where the changing service was. Callum started to protest, but not as hard as Jayden thought he could be or could if he really wanted to.

     “Jayden, I’m not going to spend the day as Kara.” Callum tried to stop walking with her, but she just tugged his arm and he let her keep pulling him along.

     “I’m not asking you to spend the day as Kara, Callum.” Jayden told him as they made their way to where Cathy would be waiting for them.

     “You’ll be spending the next three days as Kara.” She corrected him. “I’ve been speaking to your mum on the phone, and she really wants to get to know Kara, so what better way than to let you be here for a couple of days and your mum gets to spend that time with you.” Jayden said, smiling at Callum as they finally entered the room where Cathy, Marie and now Samantha did their magic.

    Callum was still in shock from what Jayden had said. “Jayden and my mum both want me to be Kara for the next three days?” he thought to himself. Part of him, the male part screamed “No! You can’t.” But a larger part wanted to see what it would be like to play the loving daughter and spend time with her mum. Callum already knew he passed as female when dressed fully, he’d proved that a couple of times now while out shopping with Chrissy and the others. So why was he so worried about it now? Then he realised that all his fear was to do with his mum excepting him as a daughter, that was the real fear here, not the becoming Kara and going out, but whether his mum would see Kara and not hate him for it.

    Jayden had led him by the hand and then handed him over to Cathy why he was lost in his own thoughts. He soon snapped out if it though when he heard Cathy talking to him, or Jayden. He wasn’t paying that much attention to what was being said at first.

     “Have you drugged him or something Jayden?” Cathy asked when she didn’t get any response from Callum when she asked if he was ready to let Kara out.

     “No!” Jayden said with a hurt look. “But I have just told him that Kara’s coming to visit for the next three days.” Jayden added with a grin.

     “I guess that would do it then.” Cathy giggled. “Come on space cadet, let’s get started.” Cathy added as she pulled Callum along by the hand.

     “Okay Cathy, do your worse.” Callum sighed as he let Cathy now lead him around by the hand. He could see a habit forming.

     “Chrissy would never let me hear the last of it if I ever gave anybody less than my best honey.” Cathy grinned. She’d led him over to a dressing room and led him inside as she spoke. “I need you to get undressed and then slip on this robe; you know the routine by now.” Cathy smiled just before she walked back out, closing the curtains as she left.

    Callum did know what to do, he’d come here many times before he found out who Chrissy really was, and she’d shown him how to become Kara on his own, but there was no way he’d be able to do that right now. Not do it and do a good job anyway. He got undressed and then slipped on the panties and silk robe Cathy had left for him, then he went back to let Cathy start work on turning Callum into Kara.

    Jayden and Cathy had been joined by a third person when he got back out into the main room. “Hi Callum.” Samantha said in a very convincing female voice.

     “Hi Samantha.” Callum said looking a little shocked at the sudden voice change she’d had since the last time they spoke to each other. “How’d you get your voice to do that?” Callum asked in wonder.

     “Rachel spoke with Cathy, and she gave her a set of tapes that explain different ways to train your voice.” Samantha said in her strange new female voice.

     “Is it hard to switch back and forth between the two?” Callum asked, as he thought about giving it a go himself, so he could be more like a girl and talk more when out in public.

     “I’m not sure, I’ve been dressing like this since I started work on Monday, and Rachel set me to work on Tuesday night after being at the club. This kind of feels like my normal voice now to be honest with you.” Samantha shrugged like it wasn’t a problem for her.

    Cathy set to work on turning Callum into Kara. She sat Callum in a chair and then tilted it back so she could give him a really close shave, then she smeared some foul smelling cream all over the areas she’d just shaved. This was something new Cathy had never done before.

     “What’s that stuff Cathy?” Callum screwed up his nose as he asked.

     “It’s a new product were trying, it slows down beard growth, so you don’t have to worry about shaving so often.” Cathy smiled. “I know it stinks, but it fades after a couple of minutes, and you won’t have to worry about shaving for a couple of weeks.” Cathy added with a grin.

     “A couple of weeks?” Callum asked, amazed at what Cathy had just told him.

     “Yep. We used some on Samantha, Monday, and there’s still no sign of stubble or anything.” Cathy looked at Samantha as she said it, Samantha just grinned back as she stuck her chin out for Callum to look at.

    Cathy set to work doing the same to Callum’s chest and then she did his legs. Because all Callum could do was sit and wait for Cathy to finish, Samantha started helping him to find a more natural voice for Kara to use while out shopping later in the day, and for the next three days in general.

    Jayden was happy to just stand off to one side and watch Cathy and Samantha work on Callum as he started to fade away, leaving Kara in his place. By the time they had finished with him, the only bit that was still Callum, sat between Kara’s legs, and only Jayden would be seeing that little part.

     “How do I look?” Kara asked in her new voice as she did a quick spin to let Jayden see the full effect, and to make the blue dress she was wearing flair out as she spun.

     “Beautiful.” Jayden smiled. “And I love the new voice.” She added. Jayden thought it had a sexy sound still, but more feminine as well.

     “Thank you.” Kara grinned. “What time are we meeting my mum?” She asked looking worried, but not sounding it.

     “Dale’s going to bring her back up to the penthouse when she’s finished in the spa, and Cathy’s had her turn with her.” Jayden looked over at Cathy setting up for Kara’s mum.

     “Don’t look so shocked Kara.” Cathy smiled. “If I can make you look that good, just think what I can do with your mum.” She added with an evil grin.

     “You do realise that my mum may not want to leave if you all keep treating her like this.” Kara warned them as she let out a little giggle.

     “Hummm, stay down here, or go back to living with Frazer?” Jayden said as she tapped her finger to her lip like she was thinking about it. “Stay down here, it’s a no brainer if you ask me.” She giggled.

     “Do you know if Dale is seeing anybody at the minute?” Kara suddenly asked out of nowhere. Even she looked a little shocked at the sudden outburst herself.

     “Not that I know off, but we’ve never really spoke about his love life.” Jayden said, trying not to grin at the idea forming in Kara’s head. “I think he finds it hard fitting in a relationship while he’s trying to run the hotel.” Jayden added with a smile.

    Kara just smirked before she turned and gave Cathy and Samantha a hug, then she let Jayden lead her back up to the penthouse to wait for Diane to get finished and join them.


*****

    Chrissy, Mandy and Amy had all left some time ago to call in and spend some time with Greg and Holly before going to the shop, and Amber had just left to go and start sorting out ideas for Ann’s wedding dress. Even thought the wedding wouldn’t be for some time, due to Ann wanting Becky as a bridesmaid, and Becky not wanting to be one while pregnant. So Becky finished getting the breakfast dishes washed and put away before she poured herself a glass of juice out and then went to the living room to sit down and start reading Chrissy diary.

Christeners’ secret diary

    Becky ran her finger along the text, just like she’d done the day before when Debbie had given them the book. Becky turned the page and then started reading. The writing was that of a younger child to start with, so Becky had to work out what Chrissy was trying to say, but she soon got to grips with it, and she started to read as if she’d wrote it herself as a much older person.

    Hello diary. I’m not sure it’s safe or smart to write down my feelings in a book for anyone to find and read, but if I don’t tell someone how I feel, I’m going to end up going mad. I wish I had a best friend to talk to about it, but I don’t even have a friend. *sigh*I don’t understand why daddy keeps making me do things with the boys? I think I like what the girls do better. I wonder when I’ll get to pick which one I want to be? I’ll pick being a girl for sure. *grin*

    Becky realised as she read it, that Chrissy was under some strange allusion that she was going to have the choice at some point. This brought tears to her eyes. She carried on reading as it seemed to skip to another day.

    Hello again diary. Mummy and daddy took me on the park today. It started off nice, but then daddy talked some boys into letting me join their soccer game, that’s when daddy started getting mad with me again because I’m not very good at it. I did make mummy laugh though. I went to kick the ball and missed it. I ended up sat on my bottom with the ball behind me. Daddy didn’t laugh, but the boys that I was playing with did, and one of them helped me up again. He told me to keep practicing. The boys were a lot nicer than the ones I go to school with, they let me keep playing with them until I got tired and had to stop. I went and sat with mummy. Daddy still looked mad, but never said anything to me.


*****

    Hello diary. I’ve found a really cool place to hide you where no one will find you except me. J Mummy had a friend round for tea today and she had her daughter with her. We sat and played dollies in the back garden while mummy talked. I’m beginning to think that something is wrong with me though. Debbie thought I had chosen to be a boy and boys don’t normally play with dollies. She did say I’d make a pretty girl though if I wanted to be one.

    Becky giggled when she read that bit. “If you’d only known how true you were Debbie.” Becky said out loud to herself just before she started reading again.

     Hello diary. I spoke to mummy today and asked her why I can’t dress more like the girls if she keeps saying I’m too pretty to be a boy. Mummy looked upset when I asked her, and then she explained the difference between boys and girls. Now I know that something is wrong with me because I don’t feel like a boy should. Mummy told me never to talk to my daddy about it, and to just try and be a good little boy around daddy.


*****

    Hello diary. I’ve been watching the boys, and trying to be more like them, but it’s just too hard, and they are always getting in trouble. I like what the girls do more at school, but they won’t let me join in. I’ll be starting a new school after the six weeks holidays. Maybe I’ll fit in better there.

    Becky already knew that it wasn’t going to get any better for Chrissy in secondary school; it was going to get worse, much worse. Becky knew that was where Chrissy first met Callum. Becky kept reading and she smiled at some of the things Chrissy did during the six weeks holidays that all kids in the UK had off in the middle of summer.

    Hi Diary! I had a really fun day today helping mummy in the kitchen *grin*I didn’t feel like I had to pretend to be a boy, and mummy was so much fun that I think even she just let me be myself. Daddy liked what we’d cooked, but mummy never said I’d helped, she didn’t think daddy would be very happy if he knew I’d been home all day helping mummy.


*****

    Hello Diary. I had a fun day with daddy today. He took me to watch a soccer match. I don’t like soccer, but it was nice to be out with him, and he got me a hotdog for my lunch, but he told me to keep it a secret from mummy. He said she wouldn’t be happy with him for feeding me rubbish. Daddy’s team won, so he was in a really good mood as we walked home, and he even brought me an ice cream. I still feel like I’m lying to him though, as I pretend to be a boy for him.


*****

    Hi Diary! Mummy asked me to go and get her some bits from the shops today. One of the shop keepers said what a good girl I was, for coming down the shops and helping out my mummy. I wonder if I just dressed like a girl, if people would just understand that I’m not any different to all the other girls my age.

    Becky was beginning to see a pattern forming as to the mood Chrissy was in when she wrote each new section in her diary. If she started it with Hi, then she had a good day, but when it started with Hello, she’d had a bad day, or a day that didn’t leave her feeling very upbeat.

    Hello Diary. Mummy took me shopping for a school uniform today. I loved the look of the girl’s uniform, but mummy brought me a boy’s one. It made me sad to watch all the girls wearing their pretty dresses. I want some dresses of my own. School starts next week, I’m looking forward to going, it’s been boring not having anyone to play with. I hope I can find a friend at this school. Mummy said her friend’s daughter Debbie will be there, but she doesn’t think she’ll want to hang around with a boy. Mummy said it would give people the wrong idea or something like that. I think she’s worried everyone will think I’m a girl too. I wish mummy and Daddy would think the same and let me be a girl.

    Becky was wiping tears from her eyes as she read the diary. She had no idea just how hard it was for Chrissy growing up, and not understanding why she felt the way she did. Becky found herself wishing she went to school with Chrissy, because she would have been his friend. She wiped away the last of the tears and then went back to reading.

    Hi Diary. Mummy let me help her do some baking again today. We made an apple pie and then had some for pudding after dinner with some custard. Mummy also made me get all my things ready for school tomorrow. Mummy didn’t want me getting in trouble on my first day at a new school. Daddy would probably like it if I did get in trouble. Boys seem to like getting in trouble. Hopefully I’ll have more exciting things to write tomorrow night after my first day. Mummy says I have to have an early night ready for tomorrow.

    Becky decided to stop there for now, so she could sort out some lunch for herself, and then go back to bed for a couple of hours, ready for going to the club later in the evening. She still hadn’t had any luck stopping Chrissy from going with her, so she’d have Chrissy helping her make sure the club ran smoothly. Not that Becky minded having Chrissy around to help her, but she did worry that Chrissy was trying to do too much most the time.

    Once Becky had eaten her sandwich and had a bowl of soup, she went up stairs and crawled back into bed.


*****

    Jayden was watching Kara pace back and forth over near the glass doors that led out onto the patio area where the pool was when she heard the bell chime to let them know that the lift had just arrived on their floor. Kara stopped pacing and looked in the direction of the elevator to see if it was her mum coming back from the spa and makeover by Cathy and Samantha.

    Dale was the first to come into view, and then Kara saw her mum walking at his side. Kara’s mouth fell open when she saw just how much younger the spa treatment, and then Cathy and Samantha had managed to make her mum look.

     “Mum? Is that really you?” Kara asked, forgetting all about what she was wearing, or how she sounded still using the new female voice Samantha had helped her find. “You look amazing.” Kara added with a smile.

     “I look amazing? What about you.” Diane said as she looked at her new daughter, formerly her son Callum. “I think Kara really does suit you dear.” Diane added as she took in the beautiful sight before her. Diane thought that Kara looked the spitting image of how she use to look when she first met Callum’s father. Not that Diane herself looked that old herself anymore, thanks to Cathy and the spa session she’d just spent the last couple of hours having done.

    Kara suddenly realised what she’d said, and how she was dressed. Kara looked worried all of a sudden as she looked at her mum for any sign of rejection, but all she saw was a loving mother looking at her daughter. “Do you think I look okay?” Kara asked as she struggled to keep calm enough to carry on using her new voice.

     “No I don’t think you look okay dear. I think you look beautiful Kara.” Diane smiled as she closed the gap between them and pulled her daughter into a hug.

     “Do you really mean that mum?” Kara asked in a shaky voice as she tried not to cry. Kara didn’t want to be running down and getting Cathy to do a repair job on her makeup, just because she couldn’t keep the waterworks in check.

     “Yes I do my darling daughter.” Diane smiled as she broke the hug and looked at Kara’s hair and makeup. “I can’t see any trace of your brother in you at all.” Diane added as she looked and saw that Kara even had some cleavage on show, and the breasts looked real.

     “They're not real mum.” Kara said as she stuck her chest out when she saw her mum looking at them, and getting a worried look as she thought they might be. “But they might as well be for the next three days.” Kara added with a grin as she gave them a little shake.

     “Are you happy like this Kara?” Diane asked when Kara stopped swinging her breasts from side to side.

     “I am now I know you’re alright with seeing me like this.” Kara smiled even more. “I was scared you’d hate me and just run back out the room.” Kara added with a sigh, as she finally got everything off her chest, just leaving the stuff that did belong there for the time being.

     “I wouldn’t care if you dressed like a clown, just as long as you were happy doing it, and you wasn’t hurting anyone while you did it.” Diane said as she pulled her new daughter into another hug.

     “I’ve arranged a nice private table for you all down in the restaurant, so you can have a nice chat while you enjoy a lovely meal.” Dale said as he indicated for them all to follow him. Jayden had been made over at the same time Kara was, so they were all ready to head out and let the world see how good they all looked.

    Dale led the three ladies into the restaurant and then took them to a table away from the rest in a private section of the restaurant so they could talk without being overheard by any of the other customers.

     “Would you care to join us again Dale?” Diane asked looking hopeful he’d say yes.

     “I wish I could Diane, but I have already neglected my other guest’s for far too long, but maybe I could treat you to a late dinner if that suits you?” Dale asked.

     “That would be wonderful, and it will give Kara and Jayden some time alone without worrying about me.” Diane smiled.

    If Kara and Jayden had any feelings for Frazer, this would be the part where they pointed out to Diane that she was married, but they didn’t like Frazer, so they were cheering Dale on in his quest to catch Diane’s heart.

     “I’ll meet you in the lobby at eight this evening then Diane.” Dale said just before lifting her hand to his lips and kissing it. “Ladies’, have a pleasant meal, and a lovely time shopping this afternoon.” Dale added as he looked at Jayden and Kara before walking away and sending a waitress over to take their drink orders.

    Kara waited for the waitress to leave after taking the orders for drinks and then she decided to ask if everything was okay between her and Frazer. Secretly hoping to hear her mum say, no it wasn’t. “Is there something you want to tell me about you and Frazer mum?” Kara asked, getting more natural with her new voice the more she used it.

    Diane seemed to be trying to find the right way to put it, but was having trouble finding the words to start with. “I guess I may as well just come out and say it.” She finally said as she looked at Kara with a strange look in her eyes. “I think I made a mistake when I married Frazer. Go on, tell me you said so.” Diane added as she threw her hands in the air.

     “Callum would say that mum, but not me.” Kara smiled, fighting the urge to jump up and start dancing around the restaurant to celebrate.

    Jayden looked a little more concerned on the surface, but even she wanted to let out a cheer. “What did you ever see in him Diane? If you don’t mind me asking.” Jayden asked instead.

     “I just didn’t want to be alone, and he caught me at a weak moment. The next thing I knew, we were married.” Diane shrugged as she looked to be confused about the whole thing herself now. “He was nice to start with, but soon after he moved in with us, he changed and started arguing with Callum all the time. The next thing I knew, Callum had up and moved out, then he got a job down here in London and I stopped seeing him.” Diane looked sad as she said it.

     “I’m sorry mum, but I just couldn’t bear to see how he was treating you.” Kara said as she reached over and took her mums hand under the table.

     “You don’t have to apologise for your brother Kara.” Diane told her off, but she was grinning when she said it.

    Kara had never felt as close to her mum as she did right now. “Thanks mum, for being so understanding about all this.”

     “That’s what mothers are for dear.” Diane smiled as she gave Kara’s hand a little squeeze under the table.

     “So what do you plan to do about Frazer then mum? Are you going to ask him to move out?” Kara asked.

     “I wasn’t sure what I was going to do, but after meeting Dale, and now seeing how good my daughter looks, I’m thinking of selling the house and having a new start someplace else.” Diane smiled. “But only if you don’t mind your mum moving a little closer to where her daughter is living.” Diane added, not wanting to upset anyone.

     “I’d love to have you living closer mum, and I know that Jayden would love to be able to spend more time with you as well.” Kara pointed out as she looked over at a grinning Jayden sat facing her.

     “I really would love to spend more time getting to know you Diane.” Jayden sighed. “I’ve never had a mother, and it’s nice having you on the other end of a phone, but to be able to spend time in person with you would be so much better.” Jayden said with a grin as she thought about going out shopping, and just calling in to chat about Callum and Kara.

     “When are you going to tell him mum?” Kara asked. Looking worried for how Frazer might take the news.

     “I was thinking of telling him on Monday when you and Jayden take me home again.” Diane said with a grin.

     “You do realise that Brad will be with us as well?” Kara asked.

     “Yes, I know. That’s one of the reasons for telling him then.” Diane’s grin got a little bigger. “I’ll give brad the honour of helping him pack and leave the house.” Diane added.

     “What if he comes back after we’ve left again?” Kara asked still sounding worried for her mum.

     “I was thinking of asking Carl if it would be okay for me to stop a little longer until I’ve found a new place to live down here.” Diane said.

     “Why don’t you move in with me mum? I have a spare room, and I’d love to have you there with me.” Kara smiled.

     “Are you sure? You may want to talk to Jayden about it first Kara.” Diane pointed out.

     “Kara and I don’t live together Diane. I still live with Chrissy and the others, and don’t have any plans to leave just yet.” Jayden said with a grin.

     “It’s settled then mum, you can come and live with me for the time being.” Kara grinned.

     “I’ll ask Carl to sit down and have a chat with you still. I’m sure he’ll be able to help you get a good lawyer, and put you in touch with the right people to help sell the house.” Jayden said just before the waitress came back over to take their food orders.

    They all had a lot for breakfast, so they just had salads for lunch with some grilled fish. Then they left to start a fun afternoon of shopping.

    Diane was having a wonderful time with Jayden and Kara. She soon forgot that Kara was really Callum, and they seemed to start having even more fun as they tried on dresses and then went looking at shoes and purses.

    It was late afternoon and the three of them had about had enough of shopping for one day when Jayden heard a man call her name, but she couldn’t place the voice, so she stopped and turned around. Diane turned also, but Kara just froze where she stood and kept looking away from where the voice had called from and from where Jayden and Diane were now looking.

    Jayden said, “Crap.” Under her breath which Diane took as a bad sign and now looked at Kara and noticed she was still looking the other way, but not making it look like she was looking in a shop window while Jayden spoke to an old friend of some sort. “It’s Stephen, right?” Stephen Adams?” Jayden asked, like she hardly remembered him from the meal they had had the other week.

     “Hi Jayden. I must have made a good impression for you to remember me after just one meeting.” Stephen ginned as he walked over to where Jayden, Diane and Kara were all stood just outside a jewellery shop.

     “Well you did make an impression asshole, but not the one you think.” Jayden thought, but said something very different. “I’m just good with names and faces.” Jayden smiled.

     “I thought you’d be spending the week with Callum? Or has he fallen out with you?” Stephen asked with a look in his eyes that Jayden didn’t like one bit. Jayden thought he looked happy if what he’d just said was true.

     “Callum’s off doing stuff with his step dad today. They didn’t want to spend the afternoon shopping with three women. So Callum arranged with my boss to go and spend the day at a race track driving some fast cars around.” Jayden lied, but it was one of the things Carl offered guest’s that stopped at the hotel. He offered it as a cover for some of the guest’s to use when booking a little visit to the club.

     “It’s okay for some, but I think I’d have let you punish me with a day of shopping if you were mine.” Stephen smiled.

    Jayden felt the skin on her back start to crawl as she looked at the smarmy smile the man had as he looked to be undressing all three of them with his eyes. Jayden thought he’d get a shock if he undressed Kara too far. Then she remembered that she needed to get rid of him fast, and without him realising who Kara really was.

     “I’ll let Callum know later that I bumped into you Stephen. I’m sure he’ll be sorry he missed you.” Jayden said looking hurt, but thinking “not.”

     “Are you not going to introduce me to your friends Jayden?” Stephen asked as he looked at Diane, and then at the back of Kara’s head because she still hadn’t bothered to turn around and look at Stephen.

     “Hello Stephen, I’m Diane, Callum’s mother, and this is Kara, Callum’s sister.” Diane said as she held out her hand to shake Stephen’s and then pointed her other hand towards Kara’s back. “I have to apologise for Kara, she wanted to spend the day with her brother and step father, but I dragged her along with me, so she could get to know Jayden a little better.” Diane lied so well that even Jayden found herself believing her as she spoke.

    Kara was glad she’d still got her back to Stephen when she heard her mum continue the story that Jayden had just started. “Well you two wanted to go shopping, so let’s go shopping then!” Kara said with a huff as she just walked off and entered the jewellery shop she’d just been looking in the window off. Kara just hoped that Stephen brought the act and left them alone to carry on shopping, or run for their lives just as soon as he walked away. That was Kara’s plan.

     “I’m sorry Stephen, but we really better go.” Jayden said as she pointed towards the shop Kara just walked into. “I’m trying to make his sister like me, and this isn’t helping. It was nice to see you again. Bye!” Jayden shouted as she and Diane also entered the jewellery shop.

    They all looked to make sure he was walking away, and then they both turned to make sure Kara was okay. Jayden thought Kara looked nervous, but not too bad for saying what had just happened. None of them said anything in the jewellery shop, but they did spend a long time looking round while they made sure Stephen really had gone before they left themselves.

    Jayden could tell that Kara was only just holding it together as they left the shop and Jayden flagged down a taxi to drive them back to the hotel. Kara never said a word until they were safely back in the penthouse.

     “Kara, please speak to me baby.” Jayden said as she put her shopping bags down on the sofa in the main room.

     “That was way too close for comfort Jayden.” Kara said, still using her female sounding voice, even after the scare they just had. “I can’t keep going out shopping with you dressed like this. Someone is going to work out who I am.” Kara added as she waved her hand up and down her body and then grabbed the dress she was wearing and shuck it at Jayden.

     “I’m not going to ask you to go shopping again Kara. We’re going sight seeing tomorrow.” Jayden said in a calming voice as she sat down next to Kara.

    Diane walked over and sat on the other side of Kara to offer her support. “I thought that was a lot of fun.” She smiled. “The shopping part anyway.” Diane added with a frown.

     “Do you really think we fooled Stephen?” Kara asked as she started to relax a little more.

     “I’m looking for Callum right now, but all I can see is Kara, his sister.” Jayden pleaded with him to believe her. “He’s bound to see some of Callum in you, but that’s only to be expected for brother and sister.” Jayden added.

     “You don’t look much like Callum with them things trying to make a break for it Kara.” Diane said as she pointed at the breast being pushed up and out the top of the dress she was wearing. “I think this Stephen would have noticed Callum if he’d been sporting a set like that.” Diane giggled.

    Jayden and Kara were soon giggling as well, and all the worry vanished from the room. Diane decided to go and take a lie down before she went for dinner with Dale, and Jayden took Kara to the bedroom, so she could help her relax in a whole different way.

    Diane woke later and got ready for her dinner with Dale, and then left. Jayden ordered room service for her and Kara, so they could lie on the bed and feed each other while they both lounged around in their underwear. Jayden in black bra and panties, Kara in red.


*****

    Becky woke after just an hour or so of sleep. She’d dreamt that she was back at school, and a little Chrissy was there with her. She’d jumped in and protected her when the other kids started making fun of her for being dressed like a boy when she was a girl. Becky looked at the clock and realised it was too early to start dinner, and she should really try and get a little more sleep, or she wouldn’t last the night at the club, which would lead to Chrissy worrying about her even more than she already was. Becky made a quick toilet run and then settle back into bed and was soon falling to sleep again, and dreaming about protecting her little friend.

    She did get some more sleep, and was sorting out dinner when Chrissy, Amy and Mandy got home later. Becky still went up to bed with Chrissy though when Amy told her she’d keep an eye on dinner.

     “Everything alright baby?” Chrissy asked as Becky wrapped her arms around Chrissy when they got in bed.

     “It is now I have you to cuddle up to.” Becky smiled. Not wanting to worry Chrissy with her dreams after reading some of her diary.

    They both got some sleep and then went down to have some dinner when Amy came up to call them. Becky seemed to find reasons to be with Chrissy all evening, not that Chrissy minded that at all, but she was worried at the way Becky kept trying to make her look happy all the time. Chrissy just put it down to being a side effect to being pregnant and shrugged it off.

    Vicky dropped them at home after the club closed, and they had a hot chocolate before going up to their room to get some more sleep.

 

Chapter 66

    Becky woke to find Chrissy looking at her with her head resting on the same pillow. “Good morning baby, or should I say my hero?” Chrissy grinned.

     “Why? What have I done now?” Becky asked looking worried.

     “You were talking in your sleep.” Chrissy giggled. “It sounded like you were saving me from a school bully.” Chrissy added with a raised eyebrow.

     “Did it sound like I won?” Becky asked as she sat up and looked at the time.

     “Yes it did.” Chrissy said as she sat up as well. “Have you started reading that diary then?” Chrissy asked.

     “Yes I have. I’m sorry that you had such a rough time growing up Chrissy.” Becky said as she wrapped her arms around her wife and hugged her.

     “How far did you get?” Chrissy asked with some worry in her voice, when she saw the reaction Becky was having to reading about her early years.

     “You’re just about to go to Secondary school, and you’re excited about it.” Becky told her.

     “That soon changed when I got there.” Chrissy laughed, but it didn’t sound very funny. “Please remember that I am still here with you now as you read it Becky.” Chrissy said as she hugged her again.

    Becky had a feeling that it wasn’t going to be a very nice read from this point forward, but she was still going to read and try to understand why Chrissy is the way she is around people. “I’ll never forget that my love.” Becky purred just before she took Chrissy’s head in her hands and started kissing her.

    Chrissy got up and then pulled Becky out of bed so they could go and take a shower together. They had slept in Mandy’s bed last night, and she was already taking a shower when they woke.

    Amy and Amber were already making breakfast when they got down stairs after their shower, and Mandy was at the table flicking though the morning paper.

    Chrissy and Becky gave them all a hug and then Chrissy took Becky over to the table to sit with Mandy, while she went to help with breakfast, but Amy then led Chrissy over to the table and told her to keep Becky and Mandy company while her and Amber got breakfast cooked. Chrissy wasn’t going to argue with getting some extra time with her wife before going to work.

    Once breakfast was out the way, and Becky had waved everybody off at the front door. Even Amber had left earlier today, because Ann was calling round at Sara’s to chat about her wedding dress with the two of them, and go over some ideas for the brides maid dresses and Amy’s maid of honour dress.

    Becky got the little bits of house work sorted out, and then she poured herself a glass of juice and grabbed a pack of cookies just in case she got hungry later, and she went to the living room to sit and carry on reading Chrissy’s diary. Becky had used a picture she had of her and Chrissy on their wedding day as a reminder of just how things had turned out for Chrissy. No matter how bad it got as Becky read the painful words Chrissy had wrote in the pages of the book.

    Hello Diary. I’ve just got home after my first day at my new school. Nothing has changed, if anything I think its worse here and I feel even more alone. I thought I’d made a friend when I spoke to another boy no bigger than me, he seemed nice, but then some other boys called us both sissies and he pushed me over and laughed at me. I heard another boy call him Callum Baldwin. Debbie and a couple of her friends came over and helped me to get up again, and they let me sit with them on the grass at lunchtime, but I could see that some of the other girls didn’t like me sitting with them, so I’ll keep out the way from now on. I’ve got my first gym class tomorrow, not looking forward to that. Mummy wants to know all about my first day, so I’ll tell her it was really good while I help her cook dinner.


*****

    Hello Diary. Well I made it through gym class in one piece. The boy who pushed me over yesterday kicked a football in my face and then laughed with some other boys as I lay on the floor seeing stars for a couple of minutes. It was my own fault for being distracted by what the girls get to wear for gym. I wish I could have worn the tennis skirt and polo shirt like them, it looked so cute. I now have a bruised eye and a swollen lip, but I told dad I got it playing soccer, and he seemed proud that I was having a go at the sport and getting stuck in. If it makes dad happy to see me like this, then it’s worth all the pain.

    Becky was getting upset at the fact Chrissy was willing to let herself get beat up just to let her dad think she was something she wasn’t. Becky could also see why she had so much trouble trusting people when she first met them. Becky had a cookie and a drink from her glass of juice before she carried on reading.

    HI Diary! I’ve got myself a little job at lunchtime helping out in the office, keeping track of the lost and found. I was amazed at the things other kids have misplaced and then been handed in. I know it’s wrong, and I shouldn’t be happy about it, but I’ve got myself a girl’s gym kit now. I found them in the lost and found box and stole them. I do feel bad about stealing the items, but at the same time I am just so excited about it as well. I’m sat writing this all down while dressed as a girl. *grin* I just love the way the tennis skirt flairs out when I spin around. Daddy’s still at work and mummy is down stairs sorting out dinner why she thinks I’m doing my home work.


*****

    Hi Diary. I think I’ve proved that I must be a girl now, because I’ve stolen some more things from the lost and found at school, and I’ve not gotten in trouble for it yet. If I was really a boy, then I would have been caught by now. Girls are much too smart to get caught. I have a girl’s uniform now to go with my gym kit. The only thing missing is a pair of shoes and some underwear. I did sneak into mummy’s room and look at hers underwear but they were too big for me, so I left them there and will have to think of another way to get some.

    Becky found herself giggling at the thought of a little version of Chrissy trying to make her mum’s panties fit her. Becky had the image of Chrissy with them around her ankles every time she took a step. She also thought that it was typical of Chrissy to be worried about stealing from a lost and found box as well, but she was happy to see that Chrissy did have some happy moments while at school.

    Hi Diary! Someone handed in some girl’s underwear today at lunchtime. I don’t know how a girl can forget her underwear, but it’s now sat in the bottom of my school bag waiting for me to take them out and wash them so I can then become a girl for real. J Mummy lets me help her with the washing, so I will slip them in with some of my other clothes and hope she doesn’t find them. I’m wearing my gym kit again as I write this, but I waited until after dinner to do it this time, I wanted to help mummy in the kitchen. I like to pretend that I’m a girl while I help her. Dads gone out for a drink, not sure what’s wrong with the drinks here in the house? He drinks it the rest of the time, but for some reason it must just taste funny in the evenings. I left mummy watching one of her evening soaps, I told her I was going to do my homework, but I did that before leaving school. I saw Callum Baldwin and some other kids waiting for someone, and didn’t want to risk being the one they were waiting for, so I found a place to sit and wait. I did my homework why I waited. I told mummy I was helping out at school, but I’m not sure she believed me as she had that look she gets when she can almost read my mind.

    Becky was finding it harder and harder to understand how Chrissy could still be Callum’s friend as she read her diary. Becky wondered if Chrissy would still even speak to Callum if she read this again herself and reminded herself of just how miserable he made her life growing up.

    Hello Diary. I wasn’t as lucky today when I left school. A group of boys were waiting for me and called me names as I walked home. I tried not to let them see me cry, but I just couldn’t take what they were saying, so I screamed at them to just leave me alone. That just seemed to make them laugh at me even more. They said I sounded like a girl when I shouted. I came so close to telling them that I was a girl, but I knew that would only make things worse.


*****

    Hi Diary. Sorry about that last entry, I was feeling a little down after the trouble walking home. I went to my secret place tonight and sat there doing my homework until I knew all the other kids would be at home, or bored with waiting for me to leave. On the up side though, mummy left me a note saying that her and daddy were going to a show and wouldn’t be back until late, so I’m sat in the kitchen writing this while I eat my dinner. I’ll go back to my room as soon as I’m done eating and I’ve washed my plate. I don’t want to risk them seeing me dressed as a school girl if they come home early. I’m beginning to wonder if some of the kids at school still let their parents dress them in the morning? The janitor brought a box full of stuff that had been left behind in the locker rooms. Most of it was boy stuff, but there were some girl’s things as well. Some girl had left a pack of panties behind and even a pair of shoes. How can you go home after gym and forget your shoes? I opened the pack of panties when I got home and found out there were three pairs in there and they were all new, so I was really happy with my find today.

    Becky saw a stain in the bottom corner of the page she’d just read and then remembered Chrissy saying she was writing it while sat at the dinner table eating her dinner while her parents were out. Becky smiled as she thought of a little Chrissy sat in her school girl uniform eating her dinner, and then washing the dishes. Becky’s memory soon flipped to the school uniform that she saw Chrissy wearing when they found her working at St.Trinian’s. “I don’t think the boys would have been waiting to pick on her if they ever saw her wearing that uniform at school.” Becky thought to herself just before she started to giggle.

    The next couple of pages in the book were just Chrissy talking about her spending time with her mum and how her dad had taken her to another soccer match, and she still didn’t like it much, but she was trying to make her dad happy. Becky got angry again when she read about Callum and some other boys picking on Chrissy as she walked home again, but she didn’t let them see her cry this time. She did sob when she got home though. Then Becky noticed a change in the way Chrissy was writing in her diary. It was getting much darker and worrying.

    Hello Diary. Mum and dad got me a computer and internet access for my birthday, so I started doing some research to see if there are other girls like me out there. I found out that I’m not alone, but the things that I will have to go through to become the real me just seems so far out of reach. I’m beginning to wonder if I’ll be able to keep going. What’s the point of trying to live a life that I see as a lie? Mum as got a part time job now and she’s asked me to start and help around the house when I get home from school. I don’t mind that time of the day to much. I have a couple of hours to dress as my real self. I did have a nice lunch break today though, Debbie and a couple of her friends needed some help with their homework, so they let me join them for lunch. Callum and the other boys that normally pick on me stayed well away, but I’m sure they’ll make up for it the next time they get me alone. I’m still not sure why Debbie asked me to help her though, it looked like they all understood the homework okay. I can’t help wondering if they were just trying to set me up for some big practical joke the whole school was in on. I’ll try and keep away from them from now on.

    Becky remembered Debbie saying that her and some of the other kids tried to become friends with Chrissy but she’d just put up a wall to keep them all at a safe distance. She was beginning to understand how Chrissy’s mind worked now so much better than she ever had before. All Chrissy ever saw when people tried to plan things behind her back, was them setting her up for an even bigger fall. Becky found she had to sit and look at the picture of the two of them on their wedding day, to remind her that Chrissy was still with her, and just at work with Amy and Mandy. Becky was fighting a strong desire to jump in her car and drive to the shop, just so she could give Chrissy a hug. She took a couple of deep breaths and then carried on reading.

    Hi Diary. I’ve had some art homework to do tonight. I had to draw a picture of my bedroom. While I was doing that, I started to think of what I would have liked if Dad would let me become a girl, so on the next page I’m going to draw a picture of what I’d like it to look like.

    Becky turned the page over and on the next couple of paged Chrissy had drawn her old bedroom from a couple of different angles. All the walls were pink, and she’d added some little stickers of unicorns a little like Vin had done in the real room for Tiffany. Becky wiped away a tear as she thought of how much Chrissy must have loved what Debbie and Vin had done for her,, being able to look at the room she’d always wanted growing up, but could never have because fate was cruel and gave her the wrong body. Becky carried on reading about Chrissy doing her class work and then hiding while she did her homework before leaving school grounds. Chrissy even went to the school library after school and helped put all the books back, just to stop the other kids from picking on her all the time as she walked home. Becky was glad when she started reading about a more fun time for Chrissy.

    Hi Diary! I got adventurous today and went to a charity shop looking for some more girls clothes to buy myself, but I was too scared to take anything up to the counter. There was only one lady working in the shop, and I saw she was having trouble getting a box to fit under a counter, so I went over to help her. She thanked me and asked if I was looking for a part time job during the school holidays and on a Saturday. I smiled at her and nodded yes. She told me her name was Sue, and I could stop and help her for the rest of the day, so I did. I like Sue, she’s just like mummy is, kind, and always likes to talk, and she has time to listen to what I have to say too. I’ve learnt not to talk about my female side to anyone, not even mummy, so I just talked about things in the shop. I kept walking over and looking at a pretty pink dress that looked like it would fit me, but I couldn’t buy it now, and I wasn’t going to try and steal it, I know that would be wrong! It’s Saturday tomorrow, so I’ll be working there at the shop all day. I’m really looking forward to it.


*****

    Hi Diary! Just finished my first full day working at the charity shop, and you wouldn’t believe what Sue gave me just before I left the shop? She gave me a little carrier bag with the pink dress in it, and two more dresses the same, but in different colours! Sue said that she’d seen me looking at them all day, and also yesterday. She said I could wear them when I went out some place special, as she was getting sick of seeing such a pretty young girl dressing like a boy all the time. I know I should have told her that I am a boy, but that thought made me feel like I was going to be lying to her more than if I just kept the dresses. If she ever finds out that I’m supposed to be a boy, then I’ll just say that I didn’t want to make her feel bad by telling her the truth. Daddy’s gone out for a drink down the pub, and mum is watching a movie down stairs, so I’m writing this while wearing my pretty new pink dress. I also have a pale yellow dress and a light blue one as well. I’ve had to start hiding all my female clothes in an old suitcase in the back of my closet; I just hope mummy never finds them.


*****

    HI Diary. Had a close call today when Dad came home early from work because he forget to take his ticket for the soccer match, so he had to get off work early and come home to get it. Mummy had gone out with a friend, so I was sat watching some TV when I heard Dad come in the front door. I was so scared that he was going to find me, but I hid behind the sofa and waited for him to leave again. I ran straight up stairs and got changed back into my boy clothes. I’m going to stick to dressing in my bedroom from now on where it’s safe.

    Becky kept reading and for a little time all Chrissy wrote about was the fun she was having working at the shop with Sue, but then Sue got sick, and Chrissy didn’t like the new man that took over the shop, so she stopped going there and helping out. The way Chrissy spoke about the man had made Becky’s skin scrawl, so she was glad when she read that Chrissy had stopped working there.

    She could tell that Chrissy was getting older now because Chrissy was spending more time talking about her feelings, and how it was getting harder and harder for her to keep going to school. Chrissy was getting good grades, but she had no friends, nor did she even try to make any. She could see that some of the kids still tried to be friends with her, but due to Callum and some other boys and girls, Chrissy just couldn’t trust anyone any more. Becky’s hands were shaking as she started reading the next section of the diary.

    Dear diary. I feel the need to get some of my feeling down on paper before I run out of time. I’m being bullied on a daily basis now by Callum Baldwin. I’d hate him if I felt I could, but when I look at his face after he’s made me cry, or he leaves me lying on the floor in pain from the punch or kick that put me there. I just feel sorry for him, I can see the pain in his eyes, and the way he winces when the other boys smack him on the back to cheer him on. He seemed nice when I spoke to him that first day at school, but the minute some boys said “Look at the two sissies!” He jumped back like I’d just touched him with a red hot poker. I have seen him away from school and all the other boys, and he seemed to act different those times. He almost looked sorry, but I never hung around to see if it was just a trick to get me to stand still while he walked over to me. I did the only thing I’m good at, I ran away before anything happened.

    Becky felt even more anger aimed at Callum, and she found herself once again trying to work out why Chrissy never told the whole school at the reunion just what Callum was now. But she also knew that it was up to Chrissy who she had as friends. Becky just knew that it would be some time before she felt like spending any time with Callum or Kara. Becky noticed some staining on the page near the bottom, and she also noticed that the writing towards the end got a little messy. Then she realised that Chrissy must have been crying as she wrote her feelings down, and how she just couldn’t understand why someone hated her so much.

    Dear diary. I know it’s been some time since I last wrote in you, but I think it’s best that I make a note for people to read and hopefully understand my reasons for doing what I feel is the only option left open to me. My father and I don’t really say much to each other anymore. He’s not happy that I never grew into a big strong strapping lad like most the boys in school my age. I’ve only just turned fifteen, but I’m still smaller than a lot of the girls in my year, so I don’t think I’ll ever make him happy. The only person I am worried about hurting when I’ve gone will be mum. She’s my only friend in this cruel world, but I can’t keep trying to fit in, just to keep mum from being sad. I sat with mum last night watching telly, and she had a soap on, and a girl was about to take her own life. For the first time ever, I fully understood how a person must feel when they reach the point where fighting just isn’t worth it anymore. The program led you to believe she was about to slit her wrists, but you never saw any of that. So if this is the last entry in here, then I’m sorry mum, but I just couldn’t cope anymore. I love you mum, I always have. I even love dad in my own special way.


*****

    Dear diary. Some of the boys cornered me just after school today and started picking on me. I had a sudden thought that I may as well have a go back, as I was thinking of ending it all anyway, so I did. I made one boy cry when I grabbed his leg and bit it as he was about to kick me in the head. After that I don’t remember much else. I woke up in the nurses’ station with mum and dad stood over me. I don’t remember walking to the nurse, or even being partly awake for any of it after I bit the boy’s leg. The nurse said a friend carried me there, but left again before she had time to ask his name. I wonder who cared enough to help me. Guess I’ll never know, but I would like to say thank you to them for caring enough to help me out. I now realise that death by bullying is not the way to go out in style. I have got a week off school though. *grin* Debbie and her mum called around to see my mum, and Debbie brought me some homework from some of my classes. She was trying to be friendly, but I think that was just to keep her mum and my mum happy.

    Chrissy had never told Becky about being beaten like that by some boys at school, and she wondered if Callum was one of them, but she thought it odd Chrissy never said Callum, like she normally would when he’d cornered her, or bumped into her while at school.

    Dear diary. Still here as you can see. I remembered that girl trying to slit her wrists from the TV program I watched some time back with my mum, and decided to do it. I sat in the bath until the water went cold last night, but I couldn’t bring myself to put the razorblade into my skin. Guess I’m just too much of a wimp to go through with it. I’m going to do some research on the internet and see if I can find a less messy way to do it. Same as before, love you mum, dad. Just know that I will finally be at peace.

    Becky was glad Chrissy was a wimp for once. She shuddered as she thought of what could have happened if she hadn’t been, and the memory Holly would have been left with for the rest of her life.

    Dear diary. I know what you’re thinking, why aren’t you dead yet! I’ve been looking at all the different ways I can go about doing it, but they all seem so painful, or the less painful ways are the ones that don’t always work, they just leave you in a bigger mess than you started. But the reason for me writing in here today is because of a strange woman I met while walking around the carnival on the local park. She was dressed like a gypsy fortune teller, and she offered to tell me my future. I was about to walk away, but thought what the hell! It would be fun to hear her tell me some trumped up story I knew would never happen. The strange thing was, she never told me that I would meet a nice girl and have babies. She looked worried and told me that I was going to have a rocky couple of years, but I would survive and then find my true place in life. She also told me that the letter B would be very lucky. Her parting comment was. From death will come life.

    Becky let out a gasp as she read what the old woman had said to Chrissy when she was only fifteen. Chrissy had met her, so the letter B was important to Chrissy. Chrissy had also been stabbed and died for a couple of minutes, and Chris became Chrissy after that. Becky was suddenly a believer in all things mystical.

    Dear diary. I’m not going to try and understand anything that old woman said to me, but for some reason I do feel like I have something to work towards again. I may feel different again tomorrow, but for the time being I will just keep going to school and getting good grades. I have to get back to studying now, my exam’s start tomorrow. I’ll write in you again soon.

    That was the last entry Chrissy ever wrote in the diary again after that last entry, but Becky already knew the rest. She remembered Chrissy telling her that she’d got home early due to exams and had dressed in her girl clothes before falling asleep on her bed. Her dad had come home and beat her until she passed out. Chrissy then spent the next two and a half years never touching another piece of female clothing.

     “You did make it through in one piece baby. And I love spending every minute with you.” Becky smiled with tears running down her cheeks as she kissed the photo of Chrissy in her hand.

    Becky was still really angry with Callum, and the things he put Chrissy through as a child. She wondered if he ever realised just how close Chrissy came to taking her own life all because he had gone out of his way to fit in at the cost of Chrissy just trying to survive. Chrissy knew she would never fit in or be part of any group; she just wanted to be left alone. Becky flicked back through the diary until she found the bit where Chrissy must have been crying as she wrote down that she couldn’t understand why Callum hated her so much. Once she had the page she wanted, Becky went to the home office and fired up the computer so she could scan and then print a copy of the page out for Callum to look at later.

    Callum, Jayden and Diane were coming round for dinner before Chrissy and Becky left to go to work at the club later in the evening.

    Becky looked at the time and decided to go back to bed for a couple of hours before she needed to start sorting out dinner for everyone.


*****

    Mandy was closing the shop an hour early tonight, so Amy and Chrissy could get home and help Becky sort out dinner. They wanted to impress Diane when she came over with Callum and Jayden. None of the girls knew that Jayden had fixed it with Cathy for Kara to spend a couple of days with her mum, so they had no idea that it would be Kara coming for dinner, and not Callum.

    Becky had just put the roast back in the oven after checking it when she heard heels clicking on the marble floor, just before she saw Chrissy enter the kitchen with a smile on her face. Becky smiled back as she ran over and threw her arms around Chrissy’s neck and hugged the stuffing out of her and she clung on for grim death.

     “Hey baby, is everything alright?” Chrissy asked with worry in her voice, as she tried to make Becky release the grip on her neck, but Becky wouldn’t let go. Chrissy could feel Becky shaking with fear. “What’s wrong Becky? You’re scaring me now.” Chrissy added as she tried even harder to make Becky let go, so she could look her wife in the eyes.

     “I nearly lost you Chrissy. I nearly lost you before I ever had the chance to know you.” Becky said with tears running down her cheeks as she finally let Chrissy loosen her hold on her neck so she could look her in the eyes.

     “Were you reading that stupid diary again today?” Chrissy asked with a frown. “I told you it wasn’t a fun read, and to remember that I was still here with you.” Chrissy said the last part in a much softer way, as she stroked the side of Becky’s face while smiling at her.

     “I’ve read it all baby. I’ve read every bad thing that you went through growing up, and even the dark thoughts you had.” Becky said as she grabbed hold of Chrissy again. The image of Chrissy in a bath full of her own blood looking as white as a sheet was still stuck in her head.

    Mandy and Amy just looked at Chrissy and Becky in confusion as they saw Becky hugging Chrissy like she would vanish if she let go. “I think you better make Becky a cup of that herbal tea mum brought for her. Mandy said as she looked at Amy.

    Chrissy led Becky over to the table and sat her down, or tried to, but Becky wouldn’t let go of Chrissy, so Chrissy ended up sitting down with Becky on her knee. “I knew it would be a mistake to let you read that diary.” Chrissy said looking angry with herself.

     “What’s in that thing that could make Becky act like this?” Mandy asked looking horrified.

    Before Chrissy could stop her, Becky grabbed the diary off the table where she’d left it earlier and opened the thing on the page where Chrissy started talking about ending it all, and then she handed it to Mandy. Mandy took the book off Becky and then sat and read the next couple of pages.

    Chrissy sat and watched her sisters face lose all its colour as she slowly understood just what had Becky so freaked out now, and she could fully understand it herself.

     “Oh god Chrissy, I had no idea things were that bad for you.” Mandy said as she put a hand to her mouth as tears rolled down her cheeks.

     “I was fifteen, and didn’t know what I was saying back then. I was just being silly.” Chrissy tried to play it down, but Mandy and Becky knew Chrissy would have never wrote them things down if she wasn’t truly thinking about doing it.

    Amy brought the tea over and put the cup down in front of Becky, still sat on Chrissy’s knee. Then Amy picked up the diary and let Mandy flip it back to the point where Becky showed her to start reading from before letting Amy sit down and start reading it for herself. Amy let out a strange sound as she got to the end of it, and Mandy had to hug Amy as she started sobbing.

    Chrissy had no idea what to say, so she just sat hugging Becky while she drank the herbal tea Amy had just made her. Becky was soon calming down and she slid off Chrissy’s knee to sit on the seat next to her.

     “I think we should cancel the dinner for tonight.” Mandy finally said as no one else seemed to have anything to say.

     “NO! I’m not going to let what happened nearly ten years ago keep ruining my life now.” Chrissy snapped. I got through it, and I’m living a great life now in spite of what happened back then.” Chrissy added as she grabbed the book and threw it across the room in anger.

     “Do you remember one of the last things you wrote in that diary Chrissy?” Becky asked as she got up and walked over to where Chrissy had just thrown it. Becky picked the book up and brought it back to the table so Chrissy could read the part she’d written about the fortune teller.

     “I was just a confused child baby, I can’t remember much at all from back then when it came to writing stuff down in that diary. “Chrissy frowned.

     “Read that bit.” Becky said as she pointed to the page in question.

    Chrissy let out a sigh, and then she started reading what she’d wrote nearly ten years earlier.

     Dear diary. I know what you’re thinking, why aren’t you dead yet! I’ve been looking at all the different ways I can go about doing it, but they all seem so painful, or the less painful ways are the ones that don’t always work, they just leave you in a bigger mess than you started. But the reason for me writing in here today is because of a strange woman I met while walking around the carnival on the local park. She was dressed like a gypsy fortune teller, and she offered to tell me my future. I was about to walk away, but thought what the hell! It would be fun to hear her tell me some trumped up story I knew would never happen. The strange thing was, she never told me that I would meet a nice girl and have babies. She looked worried and told me that I was going to have a rocky couple of years, but I would survive and then find my true place in life. She also told me that the letter B would be very lucky. Her parting comment was. From death will come life.

    Becky sat and looked at Chrissy as she just looked down at the page for a long time after she should have finished reading it, just waiting for Chrissy to say something. Then she did, but not what Becky was expecting.

     “Don’t you think I had cute writing back then?” Chrissy asked with a smile. “I should find that old woman as well, and ask for my money back.” Chrissy added with a grin.

     “What?! How can you joke at a time like this Chrissy?” Becky asked looking flustered that Chrissy wasn’t taking any of this seriously.

     “What are you talking about now?” Mandy asked as she looked at the page Chrissy had the book open on now.

    Chrissy slid the book around so Mandy and Amy could read what Becky had pointed out to her. “Read it for yourselves.” Chrissy grinned. “Best money I ever spent.” Chrissy giggled this time.

     “Wow, that’s just creepy sis.” Amy said looking amazed at the fact some strange woman guessed right that Chrissy would find Becky and her life would start to make sense to her and put its self right.

     “That’s more than just guessing Amy. The woman was only out by five months on the amount of time it would be before Chrissy left home and found Becky, and then me.” Mandy pointed out.

     “The fortune teller was spot on with the time thing Sis.” Chrissy grinned. “She told me that shortly after my eighteenth birthday I would see a path and find my other self.” Chrissy said, as she looked to be trying to remember what the woman had said.

     “And it’s only just coming back to you now?” Mandy asked with a frown.

     “That all happened a couple of weeks before my dad found me dressed and then I just put a wall up around that part of me until I left home, and you all know the rest.” Chrissy grinned as she looked at Becky, just before kissing her.

     “Can I still read the rest of it Chrissy?” Amy asked as she poked the book still on the table and open on the page her and Mandy had just read.

     “Sure, you’ve already read the worse part.” Chrissy shrugged.

     “There are some really funny bits in there Amy. Some of Chrissy’s thoughts on what people could lose had me laughing.

    Chrissy tried to remember writing that part, and she had to giggle herself now she thought about it. “Well, how do you forget your panties, and a pair of shoes?” Chrissy asked.

    Even Mandy made a mental note to make sure she had a read of it as well when Amy had finished with it. “Send it my way when you’ve finished with it Baby sister.” Mandy grinned.

     “We better get to work, or it’s going to be sandwiches for dinner tonight.” Chrissy giggled as she got up and then helped Becky to her feet. “Callum, Jayden and Diane will be here soon, and that won’t be a good thing if dinner is nowhere near being ready.

     “We don’t want that do we?” Becky smiled, but Chrissy saw a hint of something in that smile that didn’t look good.

     “I hope you’re not going to start giving Callum grief when he gets here later Becky?” Chrissy asked.

     “Amy can you make a start on the vegetables, while I sort out getting the roast potatoes in, and Chrissy can make a start on the stuffing.” Becky said, ignoring the question Chrissy just asked as she set to work on dinner again.

    Chrissy had a feeling Becky was up to something, but now she’d avoided answering her question just now. She knew that Becky had something planned for when Callum arrived for dinner.

 

To Be Continued Soon  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not the worst

... but Chrissy's life as a child is far far from good. At least she managed not to get beaten up by her father until later in life. The pure loneliness though *sigh* I can soooo empathize with that. It was great when I finally found the T community but along with that comes the sharks too in the form of tranny chasers. Some of us have had to navigate some pretty bad waters to get to where we are and that Chrissy came through intact, whether she thinks so or not, are minor miracles or even semi-major ones.

The diary entries made me sniffle in some places.

Kim

Thanks Sara

Chrissy's diary was really well done. I enjoyed the parts about Diane, Kara, and Jayden too.

I hope that things don't get too crazy with Becky confronting Callum.

Thank you,Sara,

ALISON

'I enjoy this story so much and have from the beginning.I just hope that Becky's
misplaced protectionism of Chrissie doesn't turn into bitchiness to Kara/Callum,after
all,you can't change the past and it is something that she should talk to her wife
about instead of going off half cocked and making an enemy of Kara/Callum and Jaden.

ALISON

I expect Becky plans to rub

I expect Becky plans to rub Callums behavious as a kid in his face, I wonder though if Kara's presence will change that plan.

Looking forward to finding out.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p