You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 23

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 23

    Danielle woke on the Sunday morning with her arms wrapped around Lianna in front of her, and she could feel Lauren cuddled up behind her. Danielle had never felt so well rested before, and she was in no rush to move as she felt Lauren’s breath on the back of her neck as she softly breathed in and out. Danielle didn’t remember falling asleep again, but the next time she looked at Lianna, Lianna was looking back at her with a smile on her face.

     “Morning sleepy head.” Lianna smiled just before leaning forward and kissing Danielle on the lips. “You look so beautiful when you sleep.” Lianna added when they stopped kissing each other.

     “You look beautiful all the time.” Danielle said with a sleepy smile as she wrapped her arms around Lianna and hugged her before returning the kiss.

     “I’m going to take a shower.” Lauren’s voice suddenly chirped in from behind Danielle. “There’s way to much love in this room.” She added just before she slipped out of bed and ran off giggling as she tried to dodge the pillows being thrown at her by Danielle and Lianna.

     “Maybe we should see if our parents will let Simon join us for a sleepover!” Lianna shouted to her sister.

     “I don’t think you would get either of them to agree to that one sis.” Lauren said as she foolishly stuck her head back around the door. Rather than getting a verbal answer from Lianna, Lauren just got a pillow right in the face.

    Lauren stepped back into the room and picked up the pillow that had just hit her; she ran over to the bed and started hitting Lianna and Danielle with it, as they lay on the bed giggling. Neither of them could fight back, due to all the other pillows being scattered around the room from where they had tried to hit Lauren with them minutes before.

    Lianna managed to snatch the pillow out of Lauren’s hands, which was Lauren’s cue to make a break for it before she found herself on the receiving end of a pillow attack. Lianna giggled some more as she saw a pink streak with blond hair vanish out the bedroom door before she had time to take aim at it. Lianna dropped the pillow back on the bed, and then she fell backwards pulling Danielle with her, as their heads had to share the one remaining pillow left on the bed, this meant they were really close to each other.

     “I never thought I’d be having so much fun.” Danielle smiled as she looked into Lianna’s eyes. “I thought things like this only happened in the movies.” She added with a contented sigh; just before she leaned in to give Lianna another good morning kiss.

     “I’m hoping for a long running TV program.” Lianna grinned. “Movies end too soon.” She explained to Danielle’s puzzled look.

     “I better see about getting up and going to my room, so I can take a shower and get dressed.” Danielle sighed as she made it sound like she wanted to do anything but leave Lianna.

     “We could take a bubble bath together.” Lianna said with an even bigger grin plastered across her face.

     “What will our parents say if they catch us sharing the same bath?” Danielle asked worriedly.

     “My parents do it all the time, so don’t worry about it.” Lianna said in a dismissive way as she slid out of bed and ran off into the bathroom to start running a bath for them both.

    Danielle looked nervously at the bedroom door, wondering if she should just make a break for it and go back to her own room, but Lianna was back in the bedroom before Danielle could act on it.

    Lianna threw back the covers and helped Danielle get out the bed, and then she helped her slip out of her night clothes before Lianna slipped hers off. Danielle couldn’t help but look at the naked girl stood before her.

     “You look amazing Lianna. I can’t believe that you’re still a boy.” Danielle said before she realised what she was saying. She saw the hurt look spread across Lianna’s face and knew she’d hurt her feelings. “I didn’t mean it like that Lianna. I just think you look too much like a girl to be anything else.” Danielle tried to explained, but it didn’t seem to help matters.

     “I need to go and check on the bath.” Lianna said in a sad voice as she turned and walked back into the bathroom.

    Danielle wanted to follow and make her realise that what she’d just said came out all wrong, but she also knew that whatever she tried to say would just make things even worse; Danielle had always had trouble talking to people. She picked up her night gown and slipped it back on before she left Lianna’s room to return to her own room to take a shower. Danielle was just leaving Lianna’s bedroom and wiping away a tear when she bumped into Aunt Chrissy about to enter the bedroom.

     “Good morning Danielle. Did you sleep alright last night with Lauren and Lianna?” Chrissy asked just before she saw the tears running down Danielle’s cheeks. “What’s wrong sweetie?” Chrissy knelt down looking worried.

     “I opened my big mouth and upset Lianna, when all I wanted to do was say how like a girl she looks already.” Danielle snuffled as she looked down at the ground in shame. “Maybe I shouldn’t be around people after all.” Danielle pouted as she wiped away more tears.

     “Don’t speak like that about yourself Danielle. I’m sure Lianna isn’t upset with you about it.” Chrissy said as she looked into the room trying to work out where Lianna was, just as Lianna wandered back out the bathroom.

     “What’s wrong Danielle?” Lianna asked as she saw her crying as Chrissy hugged her.

     “She thinks she’s upset you with some comment she made.” Chrissy said as she hugged the sobbing child.

     “I wasn’t really bothered sis. I was just teasing you.” Lianna said as she made Danielle turn her head to look her in the eyes. “I knew what you meant, and I’m flattered by it.” Lianna added with a smile.

     “Really? You’re not mad with me again?” Danielle snuffled.

     “No, not even a little bit and I’m sorry if I upset you.” Lianna said as she held out her arms to get a hug from Danielle to prove it.

    Danielle and Lianna were soon hugging each other with Chrissy looking on with a smile on her face, glad to see it was just a badly timed joke causing all the trouble.

     “Lianna sweetie, you need to be careful with your little pranks.” Chrissy warned. “Danielle still isn’t use to them yet, and like you just saw, it could end up doing more harm than you think.” Chrissy added as she got to her feet and started picking up Lianna’s night gown off the floor.

     “Yes mother, I’m sorry for not thinking before I did it.” Lianna said as she stepped over and gave Chrissy a hug. “Do you mind if Danielle and I have a bubble bath together?” Lianna asked as she looked up at her mother.

     “Don’t you think you’re a little old for sharing a bath with someone?” Chrissy asked.

     “You and mom still take them together.” Lianna pouted.

    Chrissy realised that she’d just been caught out and couldn’t very well say no without Lianna asking more questions than she was willing to answer. “Okay then, but keep it a secret between the three of us.” Chrissy warned with a smile. “And definitely no talking about it outside the family. Do I make myself clear?” Chrissy asked as she looked at the two girls stood facing her grinning.

     “Yes mother.” Lianna said.

     “Yes Aunty Chrissy.” Danielle smiled as she let Lianna take her by the hand and lead her off into the bathroom.

    Chrissy stood and smiled as she watched Lianna lead Danielle into the bathroom, just like Becky use to do with her, and still did from time to time. Chrissy found herself hoping that her daughter and Danielle could find as much happiness as she’d found with Becky. Chrissy knew that Danielle needed someone to love her as much as Becky loved her.

     “Don’t be too long in there!” Chrissy shouted. “I’ll go and tell your nana to start sorting out breakfast for you both.” Chrissy added just before she left the room to go and check on Lauren before going to see if Holly wanted any help sorting out breakfast for them all.


*****

    Lianna and Danielle were the last two to enter the dining room and get their breakfast. They smiled at everyone as they sat down side by side and ate. Everyone seemed in a hurry to get breakfast out the way, so they could finish getting ready to leave the house and hit the shops.

    In no time at all they were all heading out the house and piling into the minibus with Brad behind the wheel ready to drive them all into the city for a fun filled day of shopping. Brad, Carl and Callum were going to take the boys to some of the games shops, while Chrissy and the others took the girls clothes shopping. Then they would meet up every now and then to do some joint shopping in the music shops and other places where they could all shop together.

    Lianna and Danielle were sat on a seat together and Danielle looked excited to be going shopping with money in her small backpack style purse just like the one Liana had, but in a different colour. All the girls were wearing simple looking dresses but all in different colours so they didn’t all look the same. Lianna had explained to Danielle that they all dressed like this to make it quicker for getting in and out of them when trying things on in the changing rooms. Danielle was wearing a pale pink dress and Lianna a pastel orange. They were both wearing matching sandals, and even their little backpacks matched.

    They called in and picked up Peter, Sara and Cathy on their way, so they could all have a fun day shopping, and Peter got to check out the shops with the guys.

    Brad parked up the minibus and then Mandy told Carl where they would meet up and at what time, just before they split up and wandered off in the two groups.

    Danielle and Lianna knew they couldn’t hold hands out in public, but the group of girls was large enough to let them still get close to each other. Lianna was playing the protector as she saw how worried Danielle was about going into the first clothes shop and looking around. Danielle had told Lianna about her being watched as he looked around the clothes, to scared to pick something up off a rack and try it on because of the way the shop workers would look at her in the past, like she was a shoplifter. Danielle was still thinking like this as she looked around.

     “You should go and try that on.” Lianna said as she saw Danielle running her fingers across a dress that had little yellow flowers on a red background.

     “That’s okay, I’m fine just looking.” Danielle said on instinct as she quickly moved her hand away from the dress while looking around to see if she was being watched by any of the shop workers.

     “You’re trying this dress on, so come with me.” Lianna said as she pulled the dress off the rack after making sure it was the right size and then she grabbed Danielle by the hand before pulled her towards the changing rooms.

    Danielle was soon in the changing room being undressed by Lianna. Danielle put up a weak fight, but soon let out a sigh and took over getting herself undressed and then let Lianna help her slip the dress on over her head before leading her back out into the shop where all the others were stood waiting to see how Danielle looking in it.

     “That dress is so you Danielle.” Chrissy grinned. “We will need to keep an eye out for some shoes and a purse to go with it though.” Chrissy added as she looked Danielle up and down.

     “Is it okay if I buy it then?” Danielle asked as she suddenly felt like trying on more things.

     “If you like it sweetie, then you treat yourself to it.” Mandy replied.

    Danielle went back into the changing room and took the dress back off before she put her own dress back on and then went back out into the shop and handed the dress over to Mandy, so she could keep looking and trying things on. By the time Danielle went up to the check out to pay for her purchases she had five new dresses. Danielle smiled as she counted out the money from her purse and handed it over to the smiling shop worked that couldn’t’ be nicer to Danielle if she tried.

     “That was so much fun.” Danielle giggled as she left the shop with two bags of clothes.

     “Why don’t you let me carry them for you Danielle, that way you can keep your hands free to do more shopping.” Mandy said as she took the two bags from Danielle.

     “Thank you mummy.” Danielle smiled as she let Mandy take the bags just before Lianna was dragging Danielle into another shop that sold shoes.

    Danielle soon had a pair of sandals and a couple of pairs of ballet flats to match the dresses she had just bought. Then they moved onto another clothes shop.

     “Why am I the only one buying anything?” Danielle asked after they left the fourth shop and Danielle now had eleven new dressed and two skirts as well as the new footwear.

     “We all have much bigger wardrobes than you Danielle, so we can be a little harder to cater to.” Lauren explained. “This day is more about you having a good time, and we will soon start buying when we see something we like.” She added with a grin.

    Danielle had relaxed and was enjoying all the helpful assistants they had coming up to them in each shop, this was all new to Danielle. She was normally being watched until she felt it best to get out the shop before she got arrested and dragged back to the children’s home. They were in a large clothes shop and Danielle had been looking at some t-shirts with Lianna and Lauren when she saw some dresses she liked the looks of, so she wandered over to take a closer look.

     “Don’t you think this is a pretty dress?” Danielle asked as she turned around to show Lianna or Lauren. Danielle had seen one of them step up beside her out the corner of her eye, but she looked scared when she looked up at them, just to see one of the girls that had been picking on her the first time she met Lianna and Lauren.

     “I think it’s a little too nice for someone like you, you little bitch!” The girl snarled at Danielle. “Do you have any idea how much trouble we got in because of the sneaky little stunt your friend played on us when she slipped that thing in my pocket?” The girl asked as she stepped in closer to Danielle and looked down at her. The girl was nearly a foot taller than Danielle.

     “You started it when you told them I was the one shop lifting.” Danielle said trying to act brave until one of the others found her and got her mother or one of her aunties.

     “Just because you look a little smarter, doesn’t mean you will come out of this any better.” The girl said as she leaned in to Danielle until their noses were almost touching. “Let’s take a look at what you’ve got in you cute little backpack.” The girl added as she reached out and pulled it off Danielle’s back before she went to look inside.

     “Give it back, now!” Came Lianna’s voice from just behind the girl who was blocking Danielle’s view of her.

    The girl didn’t look worried as she looked over her shoulder and shifted around just enough for Danielle to see Lianna stood there looking angrily at the girl holding Danielle’s backpack.

     “I said give the bag back to my friend.” Lianna said in a calm voice that also sounding full of threat.

     “Or what?” The girl asked sounding cocky as she looked at the three girls stood with her.

     “I’ll make you give it back.” Lianna smiled.

     “You and what army?” The girl laughed at Lianna like she was insane if she thought she stood a chance against her and her friends.

     “This army bitch!” Lauren’s voice said from the side.

    Danielle looked to first one side and then the other as she realised that everyone was now stood surrounding her and the four girls. Danielle just smiled as she pushed her way through the three girls holding her where she was and then she took her bag off the girl doing all the talking before going to stand next to Lianna who placed a protective hand around Danielle’s waist.

    The girl that had looked so cocky just minutes before was now looking around at all the girls and the women stood just behind them like a hungry pack of wolves trying to work out which one they were going to eat first. Now the girl just stood silently not knowing what to do.

     “I’d like you to meet my family, or army if you want to start something.” Danielle said with a grin.

    The four girls looked even more scared when they saw a large man enter the shop and walk over with two other men following, and some boys walking just behind them.

     “Are these the girls picking on Danielle?” Brad asked as he towered above them all looking down at the four girls all huddled together now looking even more scared.

    Mandy had placed a call to Carl and told him where they were, and they had only been a couple of shops down looking at video games. Brad was quick to act when he heard that Danielle was having trouble with some girls in another shop.

    Brad pulled out his phone and snapped some pictures of the four girls when he saw that none of them were willing to speak. “I’ve got your pictures, so if any of you even think about my niece in a bad way, I will track you down and see how you like being picked on.” Brad growled at the girls, just before he went, “BOO!” All four girls ran from the shop screaming.

     “Are you okay Danielle?” Lianna asked with worry in her voice as she felt Danielle shaking in her arms.

     “I am now.” Danielle said as she let Lianna wrap her arms around her even tighter.

     “I don’t think they will be bothering you again.” Lauren giggled as she could still hear them screaming as they ran through to shopping centre. This soon had Danielle giggling as well as she could still hear them screaming as well.

     “Thank you daddy.” Jennifer said as she stepped over to Brad and gave him a hug, or as much of a hug someone of Jenifer’s size could give someone like Brad.

     “Yes, thank you Uncle Brad.” Danielle smiled as she too stepped over and gave Brad a grateful hug for his little part in scaring off the four girls. “I’d like to thank you all for what you did.” Danielle added as she went back to stand with Lianna once she broke the hug with Brad.

     “You’re family sis, that’s what we do for each other, and like we’ve said before, you take on one, you take on us all.” Lauren smiled as she puffed out her chest trying to look like Brad did all the time. This just made everyone laugh.

     “I’ll do a run back to the minibus with those bags for you.” Brad said as he gathered up all the bags Mandy, Chrissy and the other women were carrying before he wandered off in the direction of the parking lot where he’d left the minibus.

    Everyone decided it was time to grab a drink while they waited for Brad and Callum to return. Callum had gone to ease some of the pressure on Brad trting to carry so many bags. Danielle hadn’t realised how much she’d bought until she saw the two of them walking away with all the bags weighing them down. They were soon sat in the food court and Danielle pulled out her wallet to see what money she had left, and she was shocked to see that a large chunk of it was already gone, and she still had hours of shopping time left.

     “I better start and watch what I spend my money on.” Danielle said to Lianna sat next to her. “I’ll be broke again before lunchtime at this rate.” She added with a sigh.

     “That’s not going to be any fun if you start watching what you spend your money on.” Lianna pouted.

     “Neither will seeing something I like and not being able to buy it later in the day.” Danielle shot back.

     “I think you’ve had your fun buying things for yourself sweetie, so from now on your father and I will cover the cost, so just keep having fun and pick out whatever you want, that is suitable for a girl of your age.” Mandy added the last bit when she saw the grin appear on Lianna’s face. “I don’t need you teaching my daughter your bad habits Lianna.” Mandy added with a grin as she pointed at Lianna warningly.

     “I couldn’t ask you and father to do that mother.” Danielle tried to argue. “You’ve all done so much for me already.” She added.

     “We have fifteen birthdays and Christmas’s to make up for, so relax and let us worry about paying, you just focus on having a good time.” Mandy ordered. “I’m sure the others will help you carry out my orders.” Mandy added as she looked at Lianna and Lauren.

     “We’ll help too.” Jennifer said as she looked at Nicole and Jessica.

     “You can count me in.” Nicole grinned.

     “Me too.” Jessica added as she clapped her hands together excitedly.

    They all had a drink and so did Brad and Callum when they returned after taking the shopping back to the minibus. Once they had all finished their drinks they all walked around together and Danielle was soon playing around in one of the shops that had some sort of dance game set up on a large screen. Danielle wasn’t very good, but neither were any of the other girls, but they all had a good giggle.

    A group of boys showed an interest in the girls until they saw the way Brad looked at them, and then they just made a run for it in the other direction.

    The girls all decided it was time to hit some more clothes shops and Carl waited in the games shop so he could have a word and get one of the dance games ordered and then installed in the games room back at home. Carl had liked the way it had made Danielle giggle when she played on it with the others, even the boys had a go and were laughing at themselves.

    Even though Danielle tried to curb her buying, she was soon being handed things to try on, and the shopping bags were soon piling up again, but some belonged to the other girls as they liked some of the things Danielle was trying on. Danielle felt better now the others had started buying things.

    Lianna looked to be having just as much fun as Danielle was trying things on, some of which were tight fitting trousers and leggings, now she had nothing she was trying to hide down below. Lianna tried to get Danielle to try on a pair of leggings, but Danielle refused to wear anything like that until she’d been fixed, and Liana didn’t push the point to far.

    They all met up for some lunch, and they entered a posh looking restaurant where the owner seemed to know Carl, and they were soon seated in a private room being served by half a dozen waiters and waitresses. The food was nice and they all started chatting about some of the things Danielle had bought, and how some of it might be borrowed from time to time.

     “You’re all welcome to borrow my things anytime you want.” Danielle said; eager to fit in with her new brothers and sisters.

    Once lunch was out the way, they all went around some of the music shops together, where Danielle Lianna and Lauren all got chatted up by a group of boys, but they soon cleared off when they saw Brad appear again, not that any of them were interested.

    They shopped until the shops started closing, and then they finally called it a day and returned to the minibus before returning home. All the kids piled into the house carrying bags up to Danielle’s bedroom where the other girls sorted out what they had bought and then they all got cleaned up ready for dinner.


*****

    Carl and Mandy were just heading into the kitchen to see how Holly was doing when they heard the doorbell, so they both went to see who it was and smiled when they saw it was Prue and Frank.

     “Hi mum, dad. Is everything okay?” Mandy asked looking a little shocked to see them here today.

     “Hello dear. Everything is fine, but I do need to have a word with you and Carl about Danielle.” Prue said with a slight worried tone to her voice.

     “What is it mum?” Mandy asked looking worried. “Did they find something wrong when they did the tests?”

     “Not so much wrong, more just happening like they should.” Prue said as she let Mandy and Carl lead her and Frank to the living room where they could talk.

     “What does that mean mum?” Mandy asked still looking worried for her daughters well being.

     “I had a meeting with some doctors I was hoping to get to have a look at Danielle, with the hopes of them doing the surgery.” Prue started to explain. “They are both the best in their field and have done this kind of operation before.” Prue added.

     “What does all this have to do with Danielle right now?” Mandy asked as she started to get impatient with her mother’s stalling.

     “They said that they will do the operation, but they feel that doing it sooner rather than later would be the best option.” Prue said looking nervous. “They seem to think that Danielle is close to having her first period, they are a little shocked she’s not had one already.” Prue added looking worried.

     “How can Danielle have a period if she hasn’t got a...” Mandy trailed off as she pointed down at her groin area.

     “That is what’s got the two doctors worried.” Prue warned. “They think that Danielle could end up becoming very poorly if we don’t get her into surgery soon.” Prue added.

     “When can you get her a date?” Carl asked.

     “Tomorrow afternoon.” Prue said. “I can get her in as early as tomorrow afternoon.”

     “Wow, that is fast, but if you’re worried about her health then let’s do it.” Mandy replied.

     “I think we should sit down with Danielle and explain everything to her before we just go ahead and do it.” Carl pointed out to an eager looking Mandy.

     “But we know this is what she wants. Mandy argued.

     “We all know this honey, but we still need to sit Danielle down and explain why it needs to be done so fast, and to make sure this is what she really wants.” Carl said as he pulled a worried looking Mandy in to a hug.


*****

    Danielle was just putting her new clothes away with Lianna and Lauren’s help when there was a knock on the bedroom door just before they saw Mandy poke her head around it.

     “Hi sweetie, do you mind if your father and I have a quick word?” Mandy asked.

     “Sure.” Danielle smiled. She did look a little worried when she saw that Nana Prue was with them, as was Granddad Frank, but Frank was soon leaving the bedroom again with Lianna and Lauren under each arm giggling as they were carried away.

    Lianna had looked a little worried when she saw Nana Prue, but it’s hard not to giggle when you’re being carried out a room like a small child with your sister perched under the other arm. Lianna looked back just in time to see the bedroom door close as she wondered what they needed to talk to Danielle about.

    Frank carried the two of them all the way down to the dining room where Chrissy and Becky put them both to work setting the table ready for dinner.

     “Why did Aunty Mandy, Uncle Carl and Nana Prue need to talk with Danielle?” Lianna asked Chrissy. “She’s not being forced to move away again is she?” Lianna said looking worried.

     “No, nothing like that sweetie.” Chrissy said as she knelt down and pulled her worried child into her arms. “They just need to have a word about some small problems to do with her condition. Chrissy added, not wanting to say too much about Danielle going into surgery the next day, if Danielle was okay with it all happening so fast.

     “I’m scared for her mummy.” Lianna said as she let her mother hug her like she could protect her from anything. “I don’t want to lose her now she’s happy.” Lianna added with pain in her voice.

     “You won’t lose her sweetie; Nana Prue will make sure of that.” Chrissy said in a reassuring tone. “Now stop trying to get out of helping your sister, and help her set the table for dinner.” Chrissy added as she broke the hug and smiled at Lianna to let her know she was being silly.

     “Yes mummy.” Lianna giggled as she saw just how quick her mother could change a subject, and seeing her mother smile meant that everything must be okay, because her mother would be looking more worried than she was right now if it wasn’t.

    Lianna went back to helping Lauren, even if Lauren thought she’d get done quicker on her own with the number of mistakes Lianna kept making that Lauren had to correct, but Lauren could see that Lianna was still worried about Danielle.


*****

    “Don’t look so worried Danielle.” Carl said as he patted his knee and got Danielle to go over to where he was sat on the bed so he could pull her up onto it.

    Danielle let her father pull her up onto his knee, but wished she still had Lianna in the room with her. Danielle was amazed at just how quick she’d come to think of Lianna as being someone she couldn’t live without. She found herself wondering if this is what it felt like for Aunty Chrissy and Aunty Becky. If it was then Danielle had to wonder how Aunty Chrissy could have spent so much time running away from her in the early days of her relationship, but then she thought about the fact she was trying to do the same thing just the other day. Danielle was snapped out of the thoughts when she heard her mother speaking to her.

     “Your nana Prue needs to explain some things to you honey.” Mandy said as she looked at Prue to let her know it was her turn to take the floor.

     “I know having all three of us sat here like this looks scary Danielle, but we need you to make a very important decision.” Prue started to explain. “I saw some doctors today that took a look at your tests and they think it best if we get you in for the surgery to fix that little problem as soon as we can to stop complications that may arise if we wait.” She added.

     “When do you want me to have the surgery?” Danielle asked looking worried.

     “We can do it tomorrow.” Prue said, not wanting to beat around the bush, she could see Danielle was worried enough without her trying to sugar coat it for her.

     “Tomorrow!” Danielle squealed due to her being so scared. “Will it hurt?” Danielle asked.

     “You will be asleep for the operation sweetie, but I won’t lie and say it won’t be a little sore and painful for a week or two, but I will prescribe some really good painkillers to help with that.” Prue smiled.

     “You don’t have to have it done so fast Danielle, but you could become very poorly if you wait much longer.” Carl explained.

     “I’ve got to have the surgery done at some point daddy, and I want to be a real girl with all the right parts to go with it, so I want to get it over with as soon as I can.” Danielle said trying to sound brave as she looked anything but. She cuddled into her father as tight as she could, while Carl wrapped his arms around her like a protective father should.

     “That’s my brave little girl.” Carl said with pride in his voice.

    They all returned down stairs where Prue found out they would be stopping for dinner, after Frank smelt it cooking and was asked if they wanted to join the others by Holly.

    Lianna and Lauren ran over and hugged Danielle when they saw how pale she looked. “Is everything okay sis?” Lianna asked as she looked Danielle in the eyes.

     “Yes, but they want me to have the surgery to fix me tomorrow.” Danielle said as the fear of what she’d agreed to, started to sink in. “They think if I leave it much longer, then I could become ill.” She added as she let her two new sisters hug her.

     “I’ll be there with you.” Lianna said.

     “No you won’t young lady.” Chrissy’s voice said from just behind them.

     “I promised Danielle that I’d be there when she woke after the surgery.” Lianna said with fire in her eyes as she turned to face her mother.

     “I don’t care what you promised anyone Lianna.” Chrissy said as she looked back at Lianna with the same look in her eyes. “You can go over to the hospital straight after school and see her then, but you are not losing any more time at school.” Chrissy added in a tone that said her word on the subject was final.

     “You’d be better off keeping busy at school anyway sweetie.” Prue said as she pulled Lianna over to the chair she’d sat down in close to where Lianna had been hugging Danielle. “Danielle will be in surgery for some hours, and then she will need some time to wake again and recover enough to be seen by anyone.”

     “But I promised.” Lianna snuffled as tears formed in her eyes and started to roll down her cheeks. “I’m sorry Danielle.” Lianna added as she turned her head to look at Danielle stood with Lauren just to her side.

     “You’ll be there when I wake, and every day there after Lianna, that is what counts.” Danielle said as she stepped over and wrapped her arms around Lianna as Lianna did the same to Danielle.

    Even thought Prue had told Danielle to make the most of her dinner and she wouldn’t be able to have anything put water after midnight, Danielle still didn’t feel very hungry and just picked at her dinner.

    All the kids did their best to help cheer Danielle up for the rest of the night, but Danielle was happiest when she was put to bed with Lianna one side and Lauren the other. Danielle felt she had a reason to live again now and a loving family to help keep her safe. All she needed to do was make it through the surgery the next day.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So Danielle is intersex?

What a shame that nobody botheed to find this out at any of the other homes at which she stayed.

Lovin' this story as usual.

S.

Thank you Sara,

Love this story as I did the original.Danielle is in good
hands and there will be no worries about septacaemia now,
she will be the complete young lady she has always been.

ALISON

Danielle

Danielle is facing up bravely to what she wants, but like the previous comment, is she intersex? Probably, if the Drs. are concerned about her having her first period.

What will be Lianna's reaction when she finds out IF Danielle really is intersex, and more female than male? I really hope Lianna is happier for Danielle, and will continue to support her as another sister, and family member.

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

Need I mention again how much I hate bullies?

It is a pity there is never enough time to change the mindset of bullies. They were scared away, yes, and I doubt they would ever come within shouting distance of Danielle again but it is a pity they will never get fixed.

Bullies happen in both genders, in some ways female bullying is far worse as they do social bullying to a very evil level.

I like Danielle's portrayal as a still healing child though she is portrayed a bit younger than her calendar age of 15 or so. She feels more like 12 or so.

Now, as I mentioned in my comment about Danielle's plugged vagina, it is time and past time this got done. I surmise this is done under the aegis of medical necessity as expected.

Kim

Glad that gang of girls met

Glad that gang of girls met their match, lets hope they keep away or maybe even apologise doubt it though, they seem to think themselves above everyone else. Great story as always, fingers crossed for Danielle's swift recovery so she can play on the dance machine her daddy bought.

Big hugs

Lizzie :-)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Yay I finally caught up,

Yay I finally caught up, Thank you for sharing this lovely story :) Btw, Will we ever get to see Kat and Cathleen again? :)

I have really enjoyed this Keep up the writing :)


Click Me!

=^.^=

Become a Patron!

Have a mew of a day!