You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 06

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 6

    Lianna and Lauren were happy to see Danielle having such a good time, and also saw her look a little sad when the limo pulled into the driveway and stopped right outside the front door. Chrissy and Becky remembered when the Limo use to have to park on the road because the drive wasn’t big enough to let the Limo pull in. Carl fixed all that though when her brought the house next door and had the two houses made into one massive house with over three times as many bedrooms and other living space to go with it.

    The three young girls were just about to run into the house after the chauffer opened the door for them, when Chrissy shouted them back to help with the bags in the trunk of the car. “Not so fast you three! Come back and help with all this.”

     “All what mummy?” Lianna asked, She just wanted to go and show the other’s her new look.

     “We grabbed a few bits we knew Danielle would need to start with.” Chrissy said as she waited for the chauffer to open the trunk and let them start taking the bags into the house.

     “A few bits?” Lauren said when she saw the trunk was full to bursting with bags from lots of different shops. “Did you leave anything for the other shoppers to buy?” Lauren asked with a giggle.

    All three girls had their new makeup cases in one hand, and were given a couple of bags to carry in the other before being sent to the house. Carl and Brad had heard the Limo pull up, so they came out to help. Danielle let out a little squeal when she saw Brad for the first time. She looked even more worried when he stepped in front of her and then lifted her up off the ground like a doll to look at her in more detail.

     “So you must be this Danielle I’ve been hearing all about?” Brad asked with a smile. “I’m your Uncle Brad, Jennifer’s father.” He added as he held the girl at arm’s length.

     “Daddy! Put her down, can’t you see how scared she is?” Jennifer said as she slapped her dad on the leg to make him put Danielle back on the ground again. “Sorry about that Danielle, but he just likes to show off and let everyone know just how strong he is.” Jennifer giggled as she was picked up and lifted above Brad’s head.

     “Who’s showing off young lady?” Brad asked as Jennifer squealed from high above where Danielle was now stood looking up at Uncle Brad and Jennifer even higher still.

     “Daddy! Put me down!” Jennifer screamed as she waved her arms and legs around in midair.

     “That didn’t sound like an apology to me young lady and no magic word either.” Brad said in a shocked voice, as he held Jennifer above his head.

     “Okay I’m sorry! Please put me down daddy!” Jennifer giggled between squeals.

     “That’s better, Apology accepted.” Brad said as he put Jennifer back on the ground in front of Danielle, Lianna and Lauren.

     “Thank you daddy.” Jennifer said as she straightened herself up again. “Wow Lianna, Lauren, Danielle, you all look amazing.” Jennifer added as she finally got a good look at them all.

     “Thank you Jennifer and hello Uncle Brad.” Danielle smiled as she looked first at Jennifer, and then up at Brad.

     “Don’t let his size scare you hon, he’s just a big old teddy bear.” Ann said as she stepped from behind Brad to welcome Danielle to the family. “I’m your Aunty Ann, Jennifer’s mother, and wife to this big ox.” Ann added as she nudged Brad with her elbow.

     “Hello Aunty Ann pleased to meet you all.” Danielle said looking nervous about all the new family members she’d still to meet yet.

     “The pleasure’s all mine Danielle.” Ann said as she held her arms open and gave Danielle a big welcome to the family hug to help her relax.

    Danielle could get use to all the hugging; she’d never been hugged much before today, but it felt good. Ann finally broke the hug with Danielle and took a better look at Lianna now.

     “Well look who finally stopped pretending to be a boy and got a makeover!” Ann grinned as she held her arms open to get a hug from, and give a hug to Lianna.

    Lianna giggled as she ran over and leapt into her Aunty Ann’s arms to get a hug. “Do you think I look alright Aunty Ann?”

     “I think you look very beautiful Lianna. I also hear you had a little surgery done as well?” Ann asked with a worried look. “How are you feeling?” Ann asked, as she remembered what it was like for her sister Amy when she had the same surgery done all those years ago.

     “I feel fine Aunty Ann.” Lianna shrugged. “I think Aunty Amy was just trying to scare me, or she’s just a wimp.” Lianna grinned as she saw that Amy and Amber had joined the others out in front of the house now, and heard what Lianna had just said.

     “Who you calling a wimp missy?” Amy asked as she started tickling Lianna.

    Lianna was just as ticklish as Amy, so Amy was soon giggling just as much as Lianna was when Lianna managed to twist around enough to start tickling Amy back. It ended in a tie with the two of them hugging each other and Lianna wincing in a little pain from trying to do too much while still recovering from her little surgery.

     “Let me take a look at you now I’ve taught you the error of your ways.” Amy giggled as she stepped back to take a proper look at her now fulltime niece Lianna. “Ears pierced, nails done, two eyebrows now instead of just the one.” Amy said with a grin.

     “Aunty! They were never that bad.” Lianna whined as she playfully slapped Amy on the arm. “Do you like what you see Aunty Amy?” Lianna asked.

     “I love what I see sweetie.” Amy said as she threw her arms around Lianna and hugged her again. “Welcome to the wonderful world of woman hood Lianna.” Amy added as they hugged.

     “Thanks Aunty Amy. I’ll feel even better in a couple of weeks when I start taking the hormones to help me grow the right way.” Lianna sighed at the thought of being so close to her dream, but also just out of reach at the same time.

     “I know how you feel Lianna, but the pills won’t make you change overnight sweetie, you’ll just have to be patient and let nature take it course so to speak.” Amy said as she thought about how she felt while waiting for the hormones to change her body. She knew that Lianna would have a much better time of it, not having gone through puberty yet, so her body was more of a blank template to begin with.

     “I know Aunty Amy, but it would be nice to be taking the pills already, and not have to wait for my punishment to be over.” Lianna pouted.

     “You only have to wait a couple of weeks to start taking them Lianna.” Amy smiled.

     “Its three weeks now Aunty Amy.” Lianna frowned. “Lauren tried to talk mom into reducing it.” Lianna added with a roll of her eyes.

     “Will that girl never learn to not try to negotiate with her mom?” Amy giggled.

     “I thought it was a valid argument I had, but mom didn’t see it that way, and I also got Danielle added to the punishment as well.” Lauren grumbled.

     “What happened to Danielle anyway? We all saw you leave with the little street rat earlier, and you come back with a little princess.” Amy said as she looked at Danielle stood blushing next to Lauren and Lianna. “You look very pretty Danielle. Do you feel pretty?” Amy asked as she stepped over to Danielle, ready to give her a big old hug.

     “I feel very pretty Aunty Amy.” Danielle blushed as she let Amy hug her. “I never thought I could look as pretty as the rest of you, but I feel a lot closer to it now than I ever thought possible.” Danielle added with a sigh as she enjoyed the hug.

     “What do you mean, you feel closer? You look amazing sis!” Jessica said as she squeezed into the hug to make it a threesome. “Did Aunty Jane work on you sis?” Jessica asked with a grin.

     “Yes.” Danielle said as she started nodding with a grin. “She worked on my hair personally after she told a couple of the others girls what she wanted done with Lianna and Lauren.” Danielle added with pride.

    Jane had turned Danielle’s flat lifeless hair into something of beauty. It had life to it now, and Jane had also added some red highlights to give it some glow, or ‘fire’ as Jane put it when she’d revealed the finished result to Danielle. Jane had also brought out the natural beauty Danielle had without needing to use very much makeup at all.

     “Mummy says I can’t ever have my hair done by Jane again after the little joke we played on her last time I went to see her.” Jessica giggled as she looked at Amy.

     “What happened?” Danielle asked looking worried.

     “Aunty Jane used some special hair spray to make my hair look bright pink.” Jessica giggled as she remembered the look of horror on her mummy’s face when she walked into Jane’s salon and saw her daughter sat waiting for her with the most shocking pink hair Amy had ever seen.

     “I nearly killed your Aunt Jane for that little stunt.” Amy growled. “I really thought she’d dyed her hair that colour for real.” Amy sighed.

     “Did it all wash out alright in the end?” Danielle asked with a giggle. She could just picture Jane looking all innocent when Amy turned up for her daughter, only to find her sat waiting for her mother with bright pink hair.

     “Yes it washed right out, and then Jane did a wonderful job with her hair after.” Amy smiled as she looked at her daughter in a loving way.

     “You wouldn’t really stop Jessica having her hair done by Aunty Jane would you Aunty Amy?” Danielle asked, loving the fact she could say the word ‘Aunty’

     “No, not really.” Amy giggled. “Your Aunty Jane will kill me if she found out I took Jessica somewhere else to have her hair done.” Amy added with a worried look. “And god knows what she’d do to my hair the next time I went to see her.” Amy said looking even more worried.

    Lianna, Danielle and Lauren got complements off the rest of the family as they all grabbed some bags and boxes out the trunk of the Limo and followed Mandy and Carl back into the house where they had all come from when they saw the Limo pull up outside.

     “You all look very beautiful now.” Mandy said as she led the way up the stairs once in the house, so they could take all the things Chrissy and Becky brought to Danielle’s new bedroom. “I hope you don’t mind stopping in this room until we can get your proper one sorted out for you?” Mandy asked as she opened a door to one of the guest bedrooms they had in the house.

    Danielle was amazed at the size of the room, and the large bed that was in it. The room was finished in a pastel sort of pale yellow colour that made the room look warm and happy to be in. Danielle saw that she had her own private bathroom, so she would be able to enjoy a long soak in the bath, something she’d not been able to do for some years now. Being in a foster home with nine other kids and only the two bathrooms didn’t leave you much time to have long soaks in a bath.

     “I’ll have my own room?” Danielle finally asked when she realised what her new mummy had just said to her.

     “Yes, all the children have their own bedroom to retreat to when they want to be alone, or need to do their homework without too many distractions.” Mandy seemed to be looking for one person in particular as she said this. Mandy was soon locking eyes with Craig, so Danielle worked out that Craig must not like doing his homework too much, not that she could say much, she rarely even went to school, which was another reason for her running away from the home.

     “That was only the one time mum!” Craig whined when he saw his mum looking at him. “I’ve never, not done my homework since.” He pointed out.

     “I think that had more to do with you losing your game playing rights than feeling guilty about not doing the homework young man.” Mandy said with a frown.

    Craig went to say something cocky to make him look cool in front of his new sister, but his brain must have kicked in and saved him at the last minute because he just shut his mouth again and smiled.

     “Speaking of school and homework Danielle dear, we need to sit down and sort out about getting you to school tomorrow.” Mandy said looking at Danielle. Mandy couldn’t help but see the look of pure fear in the young girl’s eyes as she said it, and the way Danielle suddenly tensed up. “Okay everyone who’s not named Danielle, out the room now! I need to speak with my daughter!” Mandy shouted with a smile, loving the fact she now had a daughter, or would have once Carl finalised all the paperwork.

    Danielle looked worried when her new mum said that, but was soon calmed again when Lianna came over and gave her a hug. “Don’t worry sis, Aunty Mandy saw the way you just reacted to the word school, and just wants to have a chat with you about it.” Lianna hugged Danielle and then kissed her on the cheek before skipping off to catch up with the others.

    Mandy walked Danielle over to the bed and sat her down before she started speaking again. “What’s wrong with the school you go to Danielle?”

     “I hate it there mummy. All the kids I was living with go there, and picked on me, as well as all the other kids.” Danielle said as she started to sob. “I’ve not been to school in some weeks now, and one of the reasons I ran away from the home was because they had found out and were going to make me go back on Monday.” Danielle added as she let Mandy pull her into a hug as she started shaking in fear. “Please don’t make me go back there mummy.” She begged as she gripped onto her new mother.

     “Don’t worry baby, I won’t make you go back there, but we do need to get you into a new school though sweetie.” Mandy said soothingly as she rocked Danielle in her arms.

     “Do I have to go to school mummy? Can’t I just stay here at home and learn that way?” Danielle asked, letting Mandy see the girl had a real fear of the place.

     “Short term we could do that, but after the holidays, I want you to start school with Lianna and the others. It’s a nice school and you’ll have the rest of your new brothers and sisters to help protect you.” Mandy smiled. “I pity the poor fool that tries to pick on you after that.” Mandy giggled.

    Danielle had to giggle at the thought of all her new brothers and sisters running to her rescue if any kids picked on her now, and one look at her uncle Brad would be enough to make anyone think twice about hurting her, but Danielle still had worries about going to school.

     “Okay mummy, I’ll start a new school with my brothers and sisters after the holidays.” Danielle said with a smile as she looked up at her new mum.

     “That’s my girl.” Mandy smiled as she gave Danielle another squeeze. “Do you want me to start and help you sort out all this stuff, or shall we go and have a drink? Then I can let Lianna and the others help you sort it all out later.” Mandy asked, hoping that Danielle would let Lianna and the others help her later while she had a word with Carl and the others about Danielle and her fear of going back to her old school.

     “I would like a drink mummy, and then I’ll get Lianna and Lauren to help me sort through all this stuff.” Danielle said as she looked at all the bags and boxes stacked up around the room. “I never realised I needed so much stuff to live here.” Danielle added.

     “You probably don’t, but I think your Aunty Chrissy and Aunty Becky wanted to make sure you had what all the other kids have.” Mandy giggled as she noticed a couple of large bags from electrical shops. Mandy had a feeling Danielle was now a proud owner of a laptop and iPod.

     “Aunty Chrissy is so amazing mummy, just like you.” Danielle grinned as she got another hug from Mandy before they got off the bed and went to find the others in the dining room sat around the table having a nice cold drink. Lianna and Lauren had saved Danielle a spot and already had a glass of juice waiting for her when they got down there.

    Danielle couldn’t help noticing that Aunty Chrissy and Craig weren’t sat at the table having a drink, but there was an older lady that looked a lot like Chrissy and Mandy.

     “Hello dear. I’m your Nana Holly.” Holly said with a smile when she saw the young girl looking at her.

     “Hello Nana Holly, I’m Danielle, and I’m pleased to meet you.” Danielle smiled, happy to have a Nana now as well as aunts, uncles and lots of brothers and sisters.

     “Well I’m very pleased to have you here with us my dear.” Holly said looking happy indeed. “Lianna and Lauren were just telling us about what you’ve had to put up with you poor thing.” Holly added looking a little upset for the young girl sat facing her on the other side of the table.

    Danielle was soon running around the large table to get a hug from Nana Holly when she watched her push her chair back and hold out her arms in a motherly way. “I can promise you will never get treated like that in this home my dear.” Holly said as she sat Danielle on her knee and hugged the skinny little child. “I see we need to fatten you up a bit as well.” Holly added when she hugged her. “You’re all skin and bone!” She added with worry in her voice.

     “She won’t be for long with your wonderful cooking Nana Holly.” Lianna said with a grin from the other side of the table.

     “Very true Lianna, and speaking of cooking, we better make a start on getting some meat back on them bones of yours young lady.” Holly said as she stood Danielle back on her feet and then led her by the hand into the kitchen.

    Lianna, Lauren and all the other kids followed them, as well as Amy, Amber and Becky. Holly set them all to work, and even found a job for Danielle to do for her. Danielle thought her face was going to set with a permanent grin on it, she was having so much fun playing around with all her new family. It was busier in this kitchen than the one at the home she ran away from, but at the same time it was so full of love and laughter, that Danielle never once felt like the odd one out, or the new kid that had been stuck in yet another home after being too much trouble at another one.

    Danielle saw Chrissy enter the kitchen with another girl. Danielle thought it must be yet another girl that lived here at the house, or was visiting with friends.

     “Diamond!” Lianna shouted as she ran over to the new girl and hugged her. She was soon being followed by all the others as they all went to give the girl called Diamond a hug to greet her. “Danielle! Come and meet Diamond.” Lianna said as she led Diamond over to where Danielle was stood shelling peas for Holly.

     “Hello Diamond, it’s nice to meet you.” Danielle said as she held her hand out to shake Diamond’s. Danielle could see that Diamond looked worried, almost scared of how Danielle was going to react to her, or something.

     “H... He... Hello Da... Danielle.” Diamond said in a shaky quiet voice. “Do... Do yo... Do you still... Still like me?” Diamond added still stuttering over her words.

     “I’m sorry Diamond, but have we ever met before?” Danielle asked as she tried to remember if they had met before she left to go to the salon with Lianna and the others, but didn’t remember seeing a small blonde haired girl called Diamond.

     “Yes, but I looked different.” Diamond giggled at the fact she was able to fool her new sister. “Do you really not know who I am sis?” Diamond asked with a grin.

    Danielle looked a little closer and suddenly saw something in the eyes that said she knew this girl, but at the same time said something was different about her. Then it suddenly came to her when she saw Diamond grin in a way that made Danielle get a vision of Craig in her mind. “Craig? Is that really you?” She asked as she took a step back to get a better look at the girl that was also her new brother.

    Diamond just stood there nodding at Danielle to start with looking worried as to how her new sister was going to react to her part time baby sister. “Yes it’s me sis. Do you think you could love a baby sister as well as a baby brother?” Diamond asked with worry in her/his voice.

    Danielle stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Diamond and hugged her. “I’d love you no matter how you dress little sister.” Danielle giggled as they hugged.

    Diamond relaxed in her new sisters arms and enjoyed the hug she/he was getting. “Thanks sis. I love you.” Diamond added as she turned her head and kissed Danielle on the cheek.

     “I love you to baby sister.” Danielle said in return as she hugged Diamond even tighter until Diamond let out a little squeak of pain. “Sorry sis.” Danielle added as she released the hug and stepped back grinning.

    Chrissy soon had them all back helping her mum sort out dinner, and the grownups all smiled as they watched all the kids working together. It looked odd to see two boys surrounded by girls as they all sorted out bits for dinner. Peter and Richard had made it clear a number of times that they didn’t have a problem with Andrew or Craig dressing like girls, or Andrew now becoming a girl full time, but they were happy wearing trousers and doing boy things.

    Danielle ended up working close to Lianna and Diamond, so she started asking if Diamond was like Lianna. Diamond explained that she wasn’t, and just liked to dress like a girl once in a while, and had only done it today, so Danielle could see what she looked like when he dressed. The talk carried on all the way through getting dinner ready, but stopped when it was time to dish it all up.

    Cathy and Sara arrived just in time to eat, but not before Mandy and Carl introduced them both to Danielle.

     “Danielle, this is your Aunty Cathy, and Aunty Sara. They’re Peter’s parents.” Mandy explained to Danielle as she pointed at first Cathy, and then Sara. “Cathy, Sara, I’d like you to meet Danielle. Carl and I are going to be adopting her.” Mandy added with a smile as she put a hand around Danielle in a half hug.

    Cathy and Sara both greeted Danielle into the family with a hug and a kiss on the cheek before letting Danielle get back to helping the others set the table while Mandy explained what had been happening since they spoke to Chrissy the day before when Chrissy cancelled the night out at the club.

    The meal was finally ready and on the dining table and they were all seated around it enjoying the food. Danielle found herself seated between Lianna and Lauren with Diamond on Lianna’s other side. As Craig, Diamond would hang with Peter and Richard more, but Danielle noticed that as Diamond, he’d stick closer to Lianna for some reason.

    Lianna got grilled by Cathy and Sara over dinner, about how she had sneaked out with Lauren to go shopping, and what could have happened if she’d been found out. Talk soon turned to how she was going to cope at school the next day though, when she turned up wearing the girl’s uniform of a skirt, blouse, blazer and tie.

     “I won’t just be turning up at school Aunty Cathy.” Lianna explained. “I’ll be going with my mothers, and then taken to class once they’ve spoken with my headmaster.”

     “You must be scared though Lianna?” Sara asked, liking the new name Lianna had picked for herself.

     “Very Aunty Sara, but I’ve got to do it sooner or later, and mummy says this could work better because they will all be used to me by the time we go back after the holidays.” Lianna said with a nervous grin.

     “Well just remember to try and take no notice of any name calling. If they see it’s not bothering you, they will soon get bored and leave you alone.” Sara offered as some sound advice.

     “I will Aunty Sara.” Lianna promised.

    They all enjoyed the meal and desert before Lianna. Lauren and Danielle had to clear the table and then set to work washing and drying all the dishes they’d used. Holly kept a watchful eye on the three girls to make sure they did everything just the way she liked it. Danielle was placed at the sink on washing detail, sporting a pair of yellow marigolds to stop her new nails getting damaged. Lianna and Lauren took the drying detail because they knew where everything went.

    Cathy, Sara and Peter came into the kitchen to say goodbye when it was time for them to leave, so Peter could have a bath before school tomorrow. Lianna, Lauren and Danielle all giggled when they saw the look Peter had when Aunty Sara informed everyone about this little fact. Peter was your typical boy and hated anything that involved getting clean.

    The three girls and Holly all gave Peter a kiss on the cheek as they all hugged him goodbye, then they all giggled as he left the kitchen wiping his cheek and grumbling about girls always wanting to kiss him. They all thought it wouldn’t be long before he’d be bragging about that.

    Once the dishes were done and the kitchen was clean to Nana Holly’s careful eye, the girls were allowed to leave the kitchen and go up to help Danielle get all her new things sorted out.

    Lianna, Lauren and Danielle had only just stepped into Danielle’s bedroom when they heard a rumbling sound and giggling, just before it stopped and there was a knock on the bedroom door. Danielle walked over and opened the door to find Jessica, Jennifer, Nicole Richard and Diamond all stood there grinning at her.

     “We came to help you get settled in sis.” Jessica said as the spokes person for the small group.

     “Please come in then.” Danielle smiled as she stepped aside to let them all enter.

    They all started going through the bags and boxes to see what Chrissy and Becky had brought her. Danielle was shocked when she saw Richard pull a laptop out of box, and then she saw Nicole holding an iPod box in her hand.

     “Are they mine?” Danielle asked with a look of pure shock on her face.

     “They must be Danielle; they’re in your room aren’t they?” Richard said with a grin. “Do you want me to help you get the laptop sorted out?” He asked as he held up the box with it in.

     “Yes please, if you don’t mind.” Danielle said looking grateful for all the help. “I’ve never owned my own computer before.” She added as she watched Richard start to take the laptop out the box and get it plugged in and charging up the battery.

    Danielle was in a spin for the next hour as the girls all showed her the pretty things Aunty Chrissy and Aunty Becky had got her. Richard talked her through setting up a password on her laptop. He looked away while she set the password, so it would be private to her, and then he showed her how to start adding music to her iPod.

     “I don’t have any music to put on it though.” Danielle told them.

    That was soon sorted out as each of her new brothers and sisters logged into their accounts on iTunes and let her pick the music she liked from theirs. Danielle soon had an iPod full of music to listen too whenever she wanted.

    They had just finished getting everything sorted out when there was a knock on the door just before Chrissy and Mandy walked into the room.

     “Well it looks like they soon got you all settled in.” Chrissy said as she saw the laptop open and working just fine, it even had a wallpaper of them all grinning as the back drop that had been taken using the built in webcam. “I love the wallpaper as well.” Chrissy giggled.

     “We were just checking that the webcam works and I loved the picture, so I got Richard to make it my wallpaper.” Danielle said with a grin as she looked at it again. “Thank you for all the wonderful presents Aunty Chrissy.” Danielle added as she ran over to give her a hug.

     “I wouldn’t call them present’s sweetie. These are just things that all children your age should have.” Chrissy said as she hugged Danielle back. “This is a present though Danielle.” Chrissy said as she broke the hug and showed Danielle what she had in her hand.

    Danielle found herself looking at a pink velvet jewellery box that had little diamonds all over it. “It’s so pretty.” Danielle said as she took it out of Chrissy’s hands and held it in her own. She opened the box and saw all the money that Jane and the other girls had given her as a gift, so she could go and buy herself a pretty dress to wear. “You should keep the money Aunty Chrissy; to help pay for all the things you brought me.” Danielle tried to give Chrissy the money back.

     “Don’t be silly child.” Chrissy scolded Danielle in a loving way. “That was just a little treat from me and your Aunty Becky.” Chrissy added with a smile.

     “Thank you again then Aunty Chrissy, and could you thank Aunty Becky for me as well?” Danielle asked as she gave Chrissy another hug.

     “I will sweetie, but she’ll still expect a hug from you when you next see her.” Chrissy grinned.

     “I’ll remember to give her one when I do then.” Danielle grinned back.

     “Well it’s getting late and most of you have school in the morning, so let’s see about making a move and getting to your own rooms so you can all get ready for bed.” Chrissy said as she looked at all the other kids in Danielle’s bedroom.

    Danielle got hugs from them all and a promise to see her in the morning at breakfast before they all had to leave for school. Chrissy led them out the room while Mandy stopped behind to have a word with Danielle about tomorrow.

    Becky had been sorting out a uniform for Lianna to wear tomorrow while Chrissy had gone with Mandy to round up all the kids so they could get ready for bed. They had let them stop up a little later due to them helping Danielle settle into her new room and help her sort out all her new things.

    Lianna started grinning when she saw the uniform lay over the back of her dressing table chair ready for her to put on tomorrow after waking up and taking a shower. “I’m really going to be doing this aren’t I?” Lianna grinned as she walked over and ran her hand over the gray pleated skirt that she’d seen Lauren wear so often before.

     “Yes it’s really happening sweetie.” Becky said as she gave her daughter a hug. “Your mother and I will help you all we can as well, but you need to come to us if you’re having any trouble.” Becky added as she broke the hug and looked Lianna in the eyes.

     “I promise mom.” Lianna said as she looked her mom in the eyes right back.

     “That’s my girl, now get ready for bed. You have a big day tomorrow.” Becky said as she pointed Lianna towards the bathroom so she could brush her teeth and get ready for bed.

    Chrissy and Becky got Lianna tucked in once she was ready for bed, then they went next door and did the same with Lauren before going back down stairs to talk about their plan to take Lianna to school the next day and also let Danielle get a look at the place and have a word with the headmaster about getting Danielle enrolled there so she can start back with the others after the six weeks holidays.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig/Diamond, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Just a sweet episode

I think the next episode is going to be the most fun as Lianna is going to school. I suspect the school Lianna goes to is not your average public school so she will have a better time.

I hate public school as they did not teach me to my potential. Unfortunately there was no way my parents had the money to pay for my education. My father as it turned out was sending remittances to support my half-brother so it was money he could not spend on his current family. Crap.

Kim

I love this Story

Hi there , i'm new to this site , but i have to thank the author for this wonderfull, amazing, gripping story
after i startet reading the first chapter i could'nt stop reading all 4 Books up to now in just about 3 Weeks.
and can now not wait for the next installment
you write so amazing with so much hart. Thanks
please let this fantastic story go one for a long time

greetings
shh12

I second that!

This story could go on until these kids have great-grandchildren as far as I'm concerned!

Wren