Reincarnation 10 - Lesson From Past

Printer-friendly version

There are so many things in this life that we don't understand (The Oracle - Matrix).

Caution: smoking scenes, limited erotic scenes and violent memories from past lives

2542, Himalia - Jupiter

Julia and Sandra sleep together in their home on Himalia - Jupiter. They start to wake-up, kissing, cuddling and touching themselves. They are in love. The fact that they are both hermaphrodites does not block their feelings.

Sandra moves her hand down and finds Julia's penis to be erected. She starts playing with it, then with her pussy. Julia feels the pleasure and twitches, then she also moves her both hands to play with Sandra's genitals. Sandra moans of pleasure, kissing Julia in response. They keep doing this for a while, knowing that it is not time to go to work yet. It doesn't take long until they reach their orgasm, which occurs nearly at the same time for both of them.

Then, they lie on bed, still very sleepy. Suddenly, Julia screams in a North Caucasian language:

"My children! For the holly name of Allah! Why my children?"

"Julia, are you ok?" asks Sandra.

Her scream made them both wake-up. Julia has tears in her eyes and looks scared.

"I remember our lives in the 1800's" she says, shaking. "Our 3 children, all died of starvation".

"It's ok", says Sandra. "I am here. We are safe now. Drink some water".

Sandra comes with a box of water. In low gravity, like on the tiny moon Himalia, you cannot drink from a cup or a glass.

Julia drinks some water, then goes to the bathroom to wash herself. A spray of cold water on her face wakes her completely. Then, she lights a cigarette. A small trail of smoke gets out of her nostrils, then she exhales on her mouth.

"Sorry", says Julia.

"No problem", answers Sandra, preparing something to eat. "I know, in the 1800's, we had a very hard life. We died of starvation and so did our children".

1861, Northern Caucasus

It's still night, but morning will come soon. Junit and her husband Aiub are sleeping together. They start waking-up and as this happens, they start to kiss and cuddle. Their kisses become more passionate and they start making love.

After this, they lie in bed for a while. On another bed, near them, their three children sleep together. The sky turns from black to dark blue. They wake-up. Aiub looks around, grabs a piece of cheese and some cold cornmeal, then starts dressing-up. He knows that there is not much food left, so he carefully takes only enough to temper his hunger. He takes his cloak, checking if he has enough bullets left. Not many. He takes his gun and the sword, then kisses Junit and leaves, to take his horse and go to fight.

Junit wakes-up completely after his kiss, saying:

"May you come back safe and may your sword be red!"

Aiub gets out of the house and takes his horse. He knows the bitter truth and tells it to his horse, Bziu, like if talking to another person:

"My friend, we are only a few hundreds to keep the gorge protected, but the enemies are tens of thousands. We don't even have many bullets left. We have to sell our blood for weapons".

Not long ago, they lived in a village downstream from the gorge, but the Russians invaded with a huge army. It was not quite a battle. They burned the crops, they poisoned the fountains, they used artillery against the former village. When they came, they burned the village and killed anything they found. Those who managed to survive, ran to the mountains, hoping the gorge will hold on.

From the mountain path, Aiub can see beyond the gorge, where the valley is larger, where once he and his family lived peacefully. Now, a Russian village is being built.

"Poor Junit! My children, they don't know".

**********

Junit wakes up and prepares some food for the children. She milks the cows. This is all they have: milk, cheese and some cornmeal. Then, she hears noise. Two men come, one riding a donkey and one riding a horse. Junit looks very afrade, knowing what this is all about.

"It is your turn", says one of them.

"No!" screams Junit! "Why me? You said it will be only for those who don't fight well!"

"I know", says the same man, "but we run out of bullets. We have to sell children to the Turks".

Junit screams, but she knows it very well things must be done this way. The two men take one of the children, which screams, wanting to remain home.

"My children! For the holly name of Allah! Why my children?" screams Junit, falling on the ground.

2542, Himalia - Jupiter

Sandra gets dressed for work. She looks at her body, covered in a black, elastic all-in-one, lights a cigarette and touches her foot.

"What is wrong?" asks Julia.

"Nothing", says Sandra, blowing a small cloud of smoke. "I remember when that bullet pierced my leg, in the war".

"It all belongs to the past", says Julia. "We know why we chosen to live in those mountains".

"I know", continues Sandra. "I want to take boots today, it makes me remember those riding boots I used to have".

"I will go bare foot today", says Julia. "This is how I walked around the house".

Sandra takes knee-long boots and changes their color to black, while Julia makes her blouse-dress to be white and long, reaching to her ankles. They go to work.

1862, Northern Caucasus

Men are fighting to protect the gorge, to keep the Russians from advancing. A fierce battle. 150 people try to hold behind an army of thousands. Suddenly, they run out of bullets and gun powder. Now, they only have their swords. Men try to form a barrage in the gorge, fighting against bullets and cannons.

Suddenly a bullet pierces Aiub's foot. He falls down, screaming of pain, but this saved his life. Just above him, a cannon ball passed, hitting a huge rock. Other men advice him to move behind.

But where to go? Just behind them, a large group of Russian soldiers appears in the gorge.

"Someone betrayed us!" whispers a man.

"someone showed them the path in the forest", whispers Aiub, hardly moving.

Everyone stops fignting. One general comes with a translator, saying:

"We have you surrounded. But since I am a man of mercy, I give you a choice. Take your families and go to the sea. You will be shipped to the Ottoman Empire. If not, your village will be erased from the face of the Earth".

This was it. The end of the fight. The soldiers forced everyone from the gorge and from the village to a march towards the sea coast.

2542, Himalia - Jupiter

Julia arrives at work like usually. One of her coworkers asks her:

"Oh my gosh! Where are your sandals?"

"We move around by flying and grabbing on handles on the walls" she answers. "Walking in low gravity like here, is impossible".

**********

Sandra arrives at work and starts her job. At some point, a coworker comes with pancakes.

"Want some?" he asks Sandra.

"Yes, thank you".

"You like them? I don't. Next time, I will no longer buy from that shop".

"They are very good", answers Sandra.

1862, Black Sea Coast

The whole village, together with many other villages, arrive to the Black Sea shores. There, carefully guarded by soldiers, they wait to be loaded on boats and shipped as refugees to the Ottoman Empire. They wait for many days, without food. Some try to eat roots and leaves.

Many people can no longer walk. Many have fever and diarrhea. The soldiers are treating the refugees worse then animals, beating them and screaming them, to take the deceased ones into the sea.

In those days, the sea became red of all the blood that was wasted into it.

Junit and Aiub lose their second child, a boy, which dies of starvation. Now, they only have one child left.

Finally, some boats come, taking those who are still healthy. Those who are unable to walk, are dropped in the sea.

"The fish had a feast with our brothers and sisters", says an old man. "We shall never eat fish".

**********

The boats, filled up to the limits, carry the survivals. Many still die of starvation and diseases on the way. But, when they arrive, what is to see? You arrive in a strange land, with no food and nothing to do. And that new land is poor.

In desperation, Junit and Aiub decide to sell their last child a girl, on the price of a goat. Even if this is very hard, they realize that this is her only chance to survive. She will end-up as a sex slave in a harem and will die soon.

Julia's notes

It was the hardest life I ever imagined. I worked all day long for a little bowl of soup. I could see corpses anywhere, people died of starvation and diseases. It was like a bad dream that never ends. But this was not over for me. In 1866, I was still beautiful, despite having such a harsh life.

Then, a Turk took me by force, raped me and killed me. That was a painful experience, like the death of our three children.

How could I resist to all this? The answer lies in something that many people will not accept: bilocation. As we incarnate, a part of our souls remain home, in the spiritual world. A soul puts only part of its energy into a reincarnation, keeping the rest at home. In that time, because of too much suffering, my soul decided to start another, much more happy life. I lived two lives at once, one very happy, of a woman, a fortune teller. I came to the Northern Caucasus in 1829 and died in 1866. But, in the day our first child was sold for weapons, in 1862, I incarnated again. It was a short life, which ended in 1901. It was that life, with its happiness, which kept my soul on balance. Without it, I couldn't survive.

When I finally returned home from the parallel life, Sandra was waiting me.

We decided to reincarnate in the 2000's, but we changed roles. I was a man and Sandra was a woman. We returned to the mountains. Still, the pain from that rape, combined with a sexual abuse in the 2000's, made me be a sfenist.

The beauty of those mountains and the pain that we've lost them, made us return there.

Sandra's notes

What can I say? My life in the 1800's was very painful. The death of our children, the death of my wife, the fact that we were force to leave our homeland... With one injured foot, I could hardly work anything. I fought to survive and died in 1885, of starvation.

What is the reason of all this? Why did we chose to take such a harsh life? Is it because we had a negative karma from past lives? No. We went there for a reason, to learn a lesson. To learn about pain and suffering.

One might consider souls like insects. A butterfly is beautiful, but until it evolves to that stage, it has to go through many small stages, each one looking like a worm. Insect larvae grow, then enter a sleep, when they change skin, then grow again, like if they went back to life. This is how the cycle of reincarnations work, just like the many stages of an insect until it becomes a butterfly.

Still, there is a major difference. Some people learn their lessons, some don't. Those who understand their lessons well enough, can fly in a single life through many stages. Those who never understand it... or worse, keep on doing the same mistakes, may never pass even the first stage.

Narrator speaking

Each evening, Julia and Sandra write about their past experiences. They write personal memories, then write some paragraphs together, as a conclusion. This is what they wrote about their lives in the 1800's:

The main lesson we have to learn is love. We have to understand to love and accept others as they are and don't interfere with their freedom to chose their paths. This is the lesson we are here to learn. There are other lessons, of course, but this is the most important. Everything else derives from here. Once you got this lesson, everything opens around you.

It is true that people reincarnate usually along the same lines and in the same groups... and that they usually return home in the same groups. Changes occur over time, mainly if a soul rises and falls too much in understanding the law of love.

What happened in the 1800's, was a huge genocide. The nations of the Northern Caucasus almost faced their doom, but their souls survived. And just like most people from Central Asia, they are reincarnations of native Americans that lived before Columbus. Again, what happened to native Americans was also an act of genocide.

Are these people made only to suffer?

No. Their harsh experiences helped them erase any negative karma and earn a lot of positive karma instead. The lessons they learned helped them upgrade their souls to a next stage much faster then others.

What happened to those who committed the genocides?

In a short answer, just what happens to students who fail their exams: repeat the class.

Note from the author: It is incorrect to judge a whole nation. Even if most people will follow a certain path, there will be many exceptions. I am strongly against racism and discrimination. I just want to point out an important lesson about the many anthracites we see in history and their effects on our souls, from the perspective of reincarnation. Also, I want to point out the existence of some soul highways. It was statistically proven that most (but not all) people from a place of the world or from an ethnic group followed common routes in their past lives:

Highway 1: Ancient Greece & Roman Empire - Western Medieval Europe - Northern America

Highway 2: Ancient Persia - Byzantine Empire - Russia

Highway 3: Chinese people, staying in their Geographic areas.

Highway 4: Europe, complex movements inside and surrounding the continent

Now, I am trying to show the existence of highway 5 and that many people from places surrounding the Aral Sea basin actually lived in ancient America.

up
22 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos