Allison's Pledge Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Synopsis: The girls of Alpha Gamma instruct Allison in the ways of womanhood – will she survive her first lessons?

When we left that conference room I felt like I was on death row. Pulling up to the house in my car I felt like I’d just been running a stupid errand. I expected them to hand the book to me and I’d be on my merry way. I mean, why not? Now the house felt like an inescapable prison and I was the only inmate. Accompanied by three girls, one on either side of me and one behind, we walked down the hall and emerged into the main room once again.
“Okay so I’m Laura,” The girl from behind said. “This is Michelle and Cassandra. Basically we’re going to be teaching you everything, and I mean EVERYTHING about being a girl.”
“A lady,” Michelle corrected. “She’s going to learn to be a lady.”
“That’s right,” Laura nodded to me. “And at times it’s going to be very difficult. I don’t really care, I mean, you kind of asked for this.”
“Look I’m sorry,” I said. I really was. “I didn’t mean to upset anyon-“
“Nope!” Cassandra said, holding a finger up to my lips. “We’re not playing the excuse game now. We have a LOT to do.”
“Upstairs, please,” Michelle pointed a delicate finger toward the massive staircase and I obediently turned toward it. I took the first step, but I felt a hand on my arm immediately. “Stop. What are you doing?”
“I’m walking up the stairs,” This conversation had just started and I already knew I was about to be exhausted.
“You’re walking up the middle. You remember what we said about you acting like you own the place? You’re a woman now, be small. Move toward the bannister, make yourself as small as possible.”
I complied and moved to the right side, ascending the stairs as they watched.
“Stop,” Michelle said firmly. “Turn around, put your hand on the railing and then walk down.”
I sighed. Hopefully they didn’t notice. I turned and placed a hand on the bannister and started to walk down.
“Slowly,” Michelle said, crossing her arms while the other two girls smirked at me.
I slowed my pace down, taking it one step at a time.
“Okay, open your hand a little bit,” Michelle ordered again “Just barely touch the railing. You’re squeezing it like a dick. Come on. Just caress it. There you go.”
Okay why the hell were we doing this?
“When you walk down the steps,” Laura added. “Put one foot in front of the other, don’t shuffle. You’re a civilized lady.”
“Absolutely,” Cassandra said. “At least once we fix your makeup.”
I finished walking to the bottom of the steps and turned again as Michelle pointed toward the stairs, indicating that I should go back up. So I did. I did it slowly and carefully, putting one foot in front of the other and only gripping the rail lightly. By the time I reached the landing I was completely exhausted; I had no idea that walking up the stairs could be so tiring. They directed me up the steps to the right and we walked across another landing that wrapped around the top of the house. This time I was led into a bedroom, and it had to be the girliest place I’d ever seen in my life. There were two queen size beds, and two makeup vanities packed with brushes, foundations, bronzers, and things I’d never even seen before. They made my collection look like ‘Fischer-Price: My First Makeup Kit”. As soon as we walked in, Cassandra pulled out the chair in front of one of the vanities and pointed to it.
“Sit!” She said in a sort of upbeat but super stern tone. I did as I was told. “Time to see what you look like.”
Laura handed her a makeup wipe and she went to work on my face, not so kindly removing the makeup I’d slathered on just a few hours before. I could feel Laura behind me tugging at my wig.
“Um, you don’t need to use this many bob pins to keep your wig on,” She said as she finally manage to pull it loose. She pulled the wig cap off and began to comb my natural hair, which wasn’t horribly long, it went a little bit past my ears if we’re being honest. I’d been trying to grow it out.
Cassandra finished removing my makeup and I just kind of looked up at her. I felt vulnerable. My mask had been ripped away and they were looking at me, as I really was.
“Question,” Cassandra said. “What’s your cleaning routine after you take your makeup off at night?”
“I…” I stuttered. I had no idea what she was talking about.
“Please tell me you take your makeup off at night,” She stared piercingly at me. I nodded.
“Do you use any kind of facial cleanser?”
“I don’t know what that is,” I admitted.
“It really shows. You need to make sure you’re cleansing your pores you’ll get pimples. No one wants pimples.
“Okay,” Laura said. “Up, out of the chair, it’s time to strip.”
“Strip?” I said nervously. “Like, in front of you?”
“Yes, Allison,” She rolled her eyes. “In front of us, come on.”
I felt like I couldn’t say no at this point even if I wanted to. I stood up and was immediately guided to the center of the room. I hesitated for a moment but I realized that I wasn’t getting out of this, there was no way. I had to do what they said or risk expulsion. Seriously, that wasn’t something I wanted to explain to my mom and sister, both of whom had graduated from Bellcrest. I pulled my top off and revealed my stomach which was a little hairier than I would have liked. I expected them to giggle or make fun of me in some way but they just walked around, like they were inspecting me. As I dropped my skirt, Cassandra stepped forward and reached inside my bra, pulling out the silicone breast forms that were loosely shoved inside. She held them in her hand and looked at them.
“Did you get these on Amazon or something?” She kind of smirked. I nodded. “They’re cool but they don’t match your skin. We can do better than that. National put aside a budget for us for this project so we can get you set up.”
Great, they were going to pay for this. I was going to be indebted to them. I sighed internally; maybe I should just go along with the ride. Let’s be honest here, how much time had I spent fantasizing about something like this happening? Probably way too much. Reality was so much different.
“They’ll have to do for now,” Laura said. “There’s a place that sells prosthetics in town, we can go there tomorrow.”
“Yeah alright, take the bra off,” Cassandra conceded. Suddenly I stood there naked before them like a specimen on display. Laura fetched a measuring tape and measured practically every inch of me while I just stood there squeezing my eyes shut. I heard Michelle giggle a little bit.
“Got her sizes,” Laura said. “We can work with this. About that frame though…you look too masculine. We’ve gotta get you to the gym.”
“And a nutritionist,” Michelle added. “We have GOT to put her on a diet.”
“Okay, so what first then?” Laura mused. “Body hair has to go first I guess.”
“No what has to go first is these CLOTHES,” Cassandra pointed at the pile of clothes at my feet. I resented that; it was one of my favorite skirts.
“Uh the top yeah,” Laura nodded. “Maybe keep the skirt, it’s just a pain black one, can always use that for something.”
“But it’s so long,” Cassandra argued. “Like, are we teaching her to be a lady or a cult member?”
Laura snickered.
“Okay but still, put it off to the side,” She giggled.
“Okay,” Cassandra said. “We have a salon we go to that’s run by an AG alumni, I’m sure she’ll love this. She can wax the crap out of you and then we can get that out of the way. So…let’s get you dressed.”
They ended up putting me back in my long skirt because my legs were just too hairy for anything else. Instead of my loose top though, they put me in this wrap-around tunic that tied in the back. It was lower cut than mine but it was flowy and still hid the breast forms. Cassandra did my makeup and put the wig back on my head. It felt really, really firm this time – better than any thing I’d ever done with it. She turned me around and let me look at myself in the mirror before we left. They were right about my makeup skills. I thought I was good but they were light years ahead of me; I couldn’t even see any hints of masculinity. I smiled to myself, at least on the inside.
I was quickly ushered outside and down the front walk. I saw my own car sitting, right where I had left it and kind of sighed. A few hours ago I was a free…person driving down the street in that thing. Now I was…well whatever I was now. We climbed into a different car this time, I guess it was Laura’s. I was directed into the back seat of the two-door car. We had to squeeze behind the seat; I kind of hated that. It meant I couldn’t get out of the car until they allowed it. Kind of an analogy for my life right now.
We only drove for about ten minutes but Laura insisted on blaring the radio the entire way. Freaking Miley Cyrus. Seriously. Just as I thought my head was about to explode she pulled into a parking spot and switched the radio off. Immediately the world made sense again and I gladly climbed out of the back seat with Michelle’s help. I tripped and stumbled a little bit on the way, and Michelle chided me about it.
We crossed the parking lot with Michelle correcting my form every five seconds, or so it seemed, but we finally made it to the door of the salon and piled in. I was stuck between Laura and Michelle while Cassandra spoke to the receptionist at the front desk. She made the appointment and I was directed to a seat in the waiting room, flanked by Laura and Michelle on either side. Laura reached to the coffee table in front of us and handed me a copy ‘Seventeen’ magazine.
“Educational reading,” She smirked. She looked at me until I opened it and started reading. Satisfied, she began scrolling on her phone. I thought reading the magazine was going to be torture but as I got into some of the articles it really wasn’t that bad. I was halfway through a really interesting one when I was finally called back.
A few moments later I was ushered into a room with Laura by my side. We were met by a black haired woman about my height and wearing a pair of scrubs, like a doctor but…not I guess.
“Hey Laura,” She grinned widely. “I just worked on you last week, aren’t you back a little early?”
“A little yeah,” She laughed. “This is Allison, um, formerly Miles. She’s pledging Alpha Gamma as part of our new equality program.”
“Wow,” The woman nodded, looking me over. “You guys did a good job, I wouldn’t have known at all. Well anyway, my name is Lucy, former AG, and I take care of you girls. At a pretty steep discount I might add. Why don’t you get undressed and lay down on the table. What are we doing today?”
“Pretty much everything,” Laura said. “We have GOT to do something about those legs. I can see some chest hairs coming through too, even though she just shaved.”
“Well,” Lucy said as I undressed and laid on the table like a cadaver on the slab. “She’ll need a touch up every three weeks but that’s about it really. I can give a good recommendation for a laser hair removal specialist for the face too…I’ll get the card after we finish.”
“Sounds good,” Laura nodded. I just laid there staring at the ceiling. Could we get this over with?
Lucy proceeded to use some kind of wooden stick, like a tongue depressor to spread wax on my chest. She then pulled out a piece of white paper, a waxing strip I guess. Quickly, she laid it on my chest and smoothed it out with her hands.
“Okay,” She said. “One, two—”
Before she finished counting to three she tore the strip from my chest. I screamed. I mean I really screamed. I sat up on the table like a resurrected corpse and gripped both sides of the table like my life depended on it.
“Lay down!” Laura said, laughing as she took both of my shoulders in her hands and pulled me back down onto the table.
“Okay next,” Lucy said as she spread more wax on me and did the exact same thing in another spot. I screamed again, and again, and again. The people in the waiting room probably thought someone was being murdered in here.
“You know if you kept up on this it wouldn’t hurt as bad,” Laura lectured.
“How was I supposed to keep up on it?” I demanded. “I didn’t know --- AHHHHHHH!”
“Tsk tsk,” Laura waved a finger. “I don’t want to hear excuses I want to see results, pledge.”
“You know what,” I said angrily “I’m going to show you AHHHHHHHH GOD WHAT THE HELL?!”
“No cursing, pledge,” Laura smirked at me. “It’s unbecoming of a lady.”
“No, hell no,” I said. “You can’t tell me how to AHHHH! STOP THAT!”
“We’re just starting on the legs now,” Lucy informed me. “Don’t worry, we still have your whole other side. We’ll have to flip you over with a giant spatula.”
“I swear to god-“ I muttered.
The whole thing took about two hours of me laying there screaming and Laura just laughing at me. I wasn’t just angry, I was utterly humiliated. I couldn’t argue with the end result though. My legs were smooth, the rest of my body felt amazing. Laura helped me into my clothes, and they felt completely different against my body.
“Now,” Laura said. “We can get you a shorter skirt.”

up
236 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And this, children, is why

tessarion's picture

And this, children, is why HRT is your friend. Suddenly, waxing becomes much less of an issue.

Ouch!

Daphne Xu's picture

Torture's good for you, right?

Unfortunately, I had some more ideas, but I've forgotten them all.

-- Daphne Xu