Gina's unexpected adventure.

Printer-friendly version

Gina’s unexpected adventure.

Gina stood in front of the door nervously about to press the doorbell, why nervously, well, her attire was a little unusual. The short pleated skirt, the knee high socks, the 4”heeled MaryJane shoes, the white crisp shirt with a school tie, covered by a loose overcoat, were not the usual wear for a 25 year old man. Truth be told neither were the two pigtails, the read lippy and fingernails, and the brassiere with modest but definitely noticeable breasts.

Hanging from one shoulder were both an artist’s poster tube and her school satchel. She looked every inch an adult, but dressed as a pretty schoolgirl. And here he, no she, was about to ring the bell on Michaels door, so he as Headmaster could mark her homework….

It was a nice door, white, with a mottled coloured glass panel, and she stood in front of it under the porch light for a moment longer before ringing the bell.

She heard a bump from inside and then saw a shape come up to the glass and the door opened.

It was not Michael, we she suspected it was not, especially as it was a woman, 40’ish, stylishly dressed in a Black patterned dress, with a knee length skirt, fine sheer nearly black hosiery and heeled court shoes. Gina noticed that as her faced had dropped the moment she realised it was the wrong person at the door.

“Hello.” Said the woman brightly, and then a light intake of breath as she saw Gina properly, at 9pm a woman dressed as a schoolgirl was not a usual sight at her door obviously.

Gina somehow managed to mumble “Michael?”

“Oh you want my husband. Dooo come in.”

She pulled the door fully open and gestured Gina into the house. She hesitated.

“Come along girl, I don’t have all night for you to dither over it.” She said.

Gina dithered a little more, before the woman put her hands on her hips and demanded. “In or out girl? Make your mind up.” Then her voice softened as she added, “I have one cat, who can never make her mind up, I don’t need another.”

Gina entered head down, scared, nervous, worried but seemingly under no threat. This was not what Michael had said he had arranged, but the woman was not hostile, if anything Gina thought she sounded amused, slightly shocked, but amused.

“In her,” she said. As she led her into the lounge, soft beiges with a dark carpet, and signalled her to the sofa. “Do sit down.”

“Would you like a drink, tea, coffee, something stronger while I go and find Michael for you.”

Gina shook her head and looked down again, maybe coming in had been a wrong move but she felt she had little choice. She was obviously at the right house, but not greeted by the right person. She heard rather than saw the woman go to the foot of the stairs and shout for Michael, ‘to get down here now! As his guest was waiting….’

She walked back into the room and stood in front of Gina. “Don’t look so scared girl, I do not bite…. Often.” She reached out and gently with a finger under Gina’s chin raised her face so she could look at her properly.

“I am Melissa, how do you do,” and extended a hand.

Gina stood, “Gina, hello.” As she softly shook the proffered hand.

“Now we are introduced and waiting for Michael do take your coat off and get comfortable.” Melissa said, “he might be a while if he thinks he is going to be in trouble.”

“Look if I am causing trouble I’ll just leave.” Gina said, as she made to head for the door.

Melissa moved into her path, “Oh no young Lady, somehow I think you are innocent of this trouble. So do get comfy, please.” There was a kindly but almost pleading tone in her voice.

Gina relaxed a little and slowly slid out of her coat.

Melissa looked her up and down and smiled, “Nice outfit.” She said. “twirl for me.”

Gina felt her cheeks go red as she complied, a shuffled twirl was made, and after a full rotation she found herself facing a warmly smiling Melissa.

“Do sit, and are you sure I cannot get you a drink?”

Gina shook her head as she sat back down.

“So.” Melissa gestured at Gina’s outfit. “Is this normal evening wear, or some weird sexual thing I should worry about?”

“No, no no.” Gina said, “not sexual, well sortof.” She trailed off.

Melissa kneeled in front of Gina and again lifted her chin so they could look each other in the eye.

“Explain the sortof….”

“Well we don’t have sex.”

“But, I can hear a but in there….” Melissa smiled reassuringly. “Come on, tell Auntie Melissa.”

“Well he likes me to be…. To be a naughty schoolgirl, and then he can, can punish me…”

“Ooooooh, so he spanks you and things?”

“Well yes, and things….”

“What things, come on, details girl, details. What depravities does my husband inflict?”

“well.” Gina paused a long time. “He spanks me, he likes to cane me, and tawses me sometimes, and he likes to tie me up as well.”

“And you like this?” Melissa asked. “You do this of your own free will?”

Gina nodded and softly whispered “yes, yes I do.”

“And have you done this with Michael a lot?”

Ina hesitated again before answering. “Not a lot, a couple of times, once at a party, another time at my place and well…. This is my first time at his place.”

She took a deep breath and in a much firmer voice. “I am sorry I didn’t know he is married, he never said.”

“He never does.” Melissa sighed.

“Stay here, please.” Melissa stood up. “I think we have more to discuss. Oh don’t look so worried, I am not mad at you.”

She stood and this time strode out of the room. Gina heard her speaking after a moment, and realised she must be on the phone, as no replies could be heard. Then she heard her climbing the stairs, heels clacking on the bare wood. Gina shivered; it was a lovely sound, but what a mess she was in.

She heard loud voices upstairs, two different ones but while she knew they were arguing she could not tell what was being said. Next thing was a heavy bump, bump, bump as someone ran down the stairs, the front door opening and then slamming.

Gina jumped in her seat and was just standing up as Melissa re-entered the room.

“Apologies.” She said, “Michael seems to have run away.”

She stoof in front of Gina and looked her square in the eyes.

“So tell me, do you give as well as receive….”

up
126 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What a nice little story

It looks like Michael is the one who needs a spanking. I hope you will write more

JN

Janice

Thank you.

Welll more might well come, depends on my muse.

But a follow on to explain Michael may well follow very soon.

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

Adult school girl's adventure...

...One wonders how Gina got here; Melissa helps Gina to relax and talk to her sharing a relationship between Gina and Michael, Melissa's husband. Melissa's patience with Gina finds outlet with Michael. The story heats up with a cliffhanger, “So tell me, do you give as well as receive….”

Jessica C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thank you.

Well she drove of course....

Michael has done a runner..... I wonder why....

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

Nicely done!

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

It got my heart going. I expected that Gina was going to have her seat warmed, but I'm glad you had it go the other way.

I hope this is a promise of more stories to come!

- io

Well Gina kindof expected the

Well Gina kindof expected the same, so you are both in the same boat.

I have given thought to her continuing tale.

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

Nice Punch Line

Daphne Xu's picture

“So tell me, do you give as well as receive….” It appears that Gina isn't the only one desirous of Michael's minions. It makes sense that Michael would marry one such lady.

Michael made a mistake in running away. Now there are two subs, who might not know what to do with each other. He could have had a threesome.

-- Daphne Xu