Princess of Castile chapter 9

Printer-friendly version


Princess of Castile

By Jennifer Reed


Chapter 9: The Princess’s banquet

Victor had gone shopping to find himself an outfit to wear for his meeting with the Empress herself. It would have to be the best to have him look good for the Empress. Victor had no problem shopping at women’s apparel stores. He had shopped at women’s stores a lot and had a very extensive collection of women's apparel he wore daily. he went to a high-end store that specialized in women apparel. Some women probably assumed he was either a crossdresser, or a man trying to elevate himself to a more female status in this female-dominated society. But most women accepted him as one of their own because he was so skilled at presenting himself as female. He had chosen several expensive gowns and dresses that looked beautiful. He also chose a woman’s pant suit to wear. A woman's business suit with pants designed for women.

Then he went to a lingerie store and picked out new bra and pantie sets and a few new soft camisoles to wear for the night. He knew Cynthia was gone for an undefined time and who knew when she would return from duty. But he wanted to look beautiful for when she returned and he also had an appointment with the Empress herself. He did not really know how she wanted him to appear. He was forever in her debt for ordering his rescue and making the Duke disappear. He saw the sick Duke several times after his capture and wedding to a vicious Major in the special forces. He now knew what being helpless and dominated was like. Victor couldn’t be happier with the Duke’s fate. Once the Duke’s time as the Major's wife was at an end, he had been told that the Duke would be put in a forced labor camp and worked to death.

He didn’t know if the Empress wanted him to present himself as male or female for their meeting. She knew him as a man and thought he wanted to return to living as a man. The Empress may not know that he had finally given up that fantasy and accepted himself as female now. Victor finally decided to present himself as a female for his meeting. So he went back to his place and chose a very sexy elaborate evening gown to wear to meet with the Empress. He took some time to make himself very presentable for meeting with someone of her station and went off to the Imperial Palace for his meeting with the Empress.

Victor was driven to the enormous black palace that was the Empress's residence and he was let out at the grand steps. He walked up the steps to approach the front door and was stopped by a crimson uniformed Imperial Guard. Victor handed the lead guard his invitation. He was admitted into the imperial palace and was stopped by a squad of guards next. They examined him for weapons and admitted him into the interior chambers of the palace.

He was led to a waiting room just outside of the Empress’s personal office. And he just waited for his time to be admitted in.

He waited about ten minutes until the door of the office opened and he saw the most ridiculous thing he had ever seen. Exiting the Empress’s office was a very large, totally feminized man. He was wearing a padded bra that made his chest balloon out into the skintight red dress he was wearing. Both legs were encased in silk nylon stockings. His feet had been locked into a pair of bright red toeless five-inch spike heels. His toes and fingers were covered in rings. All of his nails were sparkling pink. His hair was bright red and his face was covered in exotic makeup.

This man was large but there was no doubt that he had been totally feminized. This was the Duke that destroyed his entire life. On the Duke's neck was a black collar similar to the one the Duke made him wear that identified him as a crossdresser in public. But the collar the Duke wore had bright red letters on it that said, “RAPIST” and it was also tattooed on the outside of the Duke’s arm. He knew this man very well. This was the sadistic duke.

Everyone who saw this man would know he was a convicted rapist.

Victor approached the Duke with a look of intense rage and anger. The Duke stopped when he saw the young man approaching with pure hate in his eyes. Victor shouted in rage, “How does it feel to be married against your will and be forcibly feminized for the desires of another man?”

The Duke just looked at Victor helplessly, he saw the hopelessness and helpless rage in the Duke's eyes.

Victor continued, “How does it feel to have all of your rights taken from you and be enslaved by another man for his pleasure? And have your entire life placed under the control of a cruel sadistic man who only wants to crush your spirit and destroy your life. To use you whenever he wants. And you can do nothing about it, you sadistic bastard.”

Then Victor pulled back and violently slugged the Duke across the jaw. Then he cried out and held his injured fist. The Duke fell back from the blow but it didn’t do much to the large man. Victor was never much of a physical man.

“You don’t know what I was going through then or how desperate I was. I was only doing what I had to. Please understand?” Pleaded the Duke.

Victor pulled back and kicked the Duke hard. “I don’t care what you were going through missing Angela. It does not justify what you did to me at all. If you wanted to pressure them into agreeing with you, you could have chosen a willing pretty crossdresser who would have loved the life of being dominated by a larger man.

"There are many very submissive crossdressers who would have gladly agreed to help you. But they would have wanted something substantial in return for their service to you. That’s not what you wanted. You wanted a regular straight man to enslave to your sick desires. Someone who had no right to ask for anything in return and you would not have to pay anything to. Someone who would be helpless to resist and you could enjoy forcing him into the life. So you could feel the power of making a regular man helpless as you destroy him. You wanted to destroy an innocent man's entire life. I know what you were going through.”

“But you weren't innocent,” The Duke countered. “You assaulted my sister. You humiliated her. You were not innocent.”

“No,” Victor said softly. “I never hurt your sister at all. We were in love. She wanted me, but we were caught by her fiancé who blamed me and made up lies. She also lied to cover herself. But I never abused your sister at all.”

The Duke shook his head but Victor shouted, “You all believed a bunch of lies about me. I was in a relationship with your sister and they lied about me to cover her infidelity. You believed lies and you committed an atrocity and destroyed my entire life. Now you are getting what you deserve."

The Duke walked away, actually believing Victor. Victor didn’t look like the type of person who would ever abuse a woman and the Duke doubted Victor was even capable of abusing a woman. The Duke really felt duped by his sister's fiancé but it was too late to fix anything now.

Victor walked toward the huge double doors to the Empress's office. A guard opened the door and admitted Victor into the spartan and darkened office of the Empress herself.

The office was very dark with the window blinds down and very little light. The large imperial seal of the Falange, the black background with blood-red arrows crossed on a yoke was proudly displayed on top of the Empire's symbol. She sat behind a ornate wooden desk.

The Empress spoke in a proud regal voice, “Welcome, Victor Knox. I have been expecting you.”

Victor bowed in respect and bent his knee in submission to his sovereign empress. He bowed his head, “I am honored by your request, your Imperial Majesty. Thank you for all of your help. My freedom is a debt I will never be able to repay, but I will do my best to honor you, my Empress.”

“You may rise and be seated, Victor. We have a great many things to discuss today. Things that are vital to you and our alliance, Victor.”

Victor rose from his knee and sat down in a seat across from the Empress’s desk. She started the discussion, “Victor, I hear you are in a romantic relationship with a powerful colonel of the Shadow Corps. A colonel Cynthia Francis. Am I correct?”

“Yes, your Majesty. But I doubt it will last. I heard that she would have trouble if I become a woman.”

She smiled. “That is very right. She probably would have trouble with the relationship if you are another woman.”

“Yes, your majesty.”

“I’m understand.

“I hear that you have finally accepted that you are in spirit, a woman. And have chosen to transition soon.”

“That is good to hear,” The Empress asked. “But Victor you know how we feel about same-sex relationships. And you personally know the horrors that can result from them. I will not reconsider the ban on same-sex relationships.”

“Cynthia is a great and very strong woman,” Victor stated. “I hope it can work out for us, but if not, then I can accept that. I know she does not want me to transition into a woman. I understand.”

The Empress said, “And now I would like to speak about your family and what you did.”

Victor’s face turned red from anger at the mention of his family. He did his best to remain respectful, “What about them do you want to discuss?”

“I want to congratulate you for what you did to them,” said the Empress. “You were unable to allow things to remain what they were. You went back and you exposed your family, who had you sold. You exposed the conspiracy and had them all arrested and charged for very serious federal crimes of slavery, human trafficking, torture, and a host of other crimes and they are all now serving consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole.”

Victor didn’t know what to say.

The Empress continued, “You did it the right way and got justice for what you suffered. Many men would probably have forgotten about it or had them all killed for what they did. Especially a man with your resources that could have gotten away with it. But that would be too easy. You turned them in, turned in the evidence and the contract and testified, and had them all sent to prison. And now you solely own and run your company as a woman. You sought justice as a woman. You proved you are a very strong and fearsome woman, Victor. We know a woman's anger can be much more vicious than a man's at times. You proved it. But I have a some questions about it.”

“I'm curious about your cousin, young Amber,” The Empress said. “She had just turned eighteen. She was very young and innocent and very unprepared to go against your father. He clearly threatened her and bullied her for her signature and consent on your marriage. Did you have to be so ruthless on her?”

“Yes,” Victor said in a tone that was steel. “She didn’t fight for me. She accepted his money and signed the form and the affidavits. She sent me to hell and enjoyed the payoff just the same as the rest. I do not feel bad for sending her to prison with my stepmother and grandmother. Not one bit.”

The Empress smiled, “You are harsh and ruthless as a woman and you are right to be angry at them. I agree with you,” the Empress said smiling.

“And now we have more important things to discuss, Archduchess Vivian Knox.”

“Archduchess?” Victor said with hesitation.

“Yes, if we can come to an agreement, that will be your official title,” the Empress replied. “I have big plans for you, Victor and I want to reward you for your assistance. You supply the military forces here and manufacture our arms and ships in shipyards you built. You deserve a big reward for your efforts on our behalf.”

“Let me guess,” Victor said with a smirk. “You want me to be a woman?”

“Yes, and as I see you now, that should be no problem. I am happy to see you are accepting it as I always thought you should.”

“Do you require me to go through the medical transition to womanhood,” Victor inquired.

“Yes,” the Empress said. “You already dress as a woman day to day and go by a female name, Vivian, and are addressed as female on a daily basis with no problem. A man would be offended and protest against it. You accept it with ease and even enjoy it, I think. So you should take the next step and make it official.”

Victor smiled, “I have considered it and will do it very soon, Empress. I have given up trying to be male. I do not like that it was stolen from me, but I do feel fated to be female and it isn’t bad.”

The Empress replied, “This will not be like the Duke forcing you against your will. I want you to do it yourself and you can refuse if you want. I am not forcing this on you by imperial decree. No, Victor. I need you to make the appointments and begin your real transition within the week. And then I can make you a very powerful woman here. I will appoint you as the Archduchess of all of Aragon, under the Princess and me of course. You will be in charge of all of Aragon. Their property, wealth, courts, police, military forces, and their very lives will all be in your hands. If you accept.”

He wondered how all of this would affect his relationship with Cynthia. Could she accept a relationship with another woman? A man who was totally living as a woman and accepted as such? He hoped so if he was going to go this far.

“I will accept, my Empress. I can do that for you.”

“Good, I will make you an archduchess, Vivian Knox. You will be the founder of the noble house of Knox in Castile and I will have the papers made that confirm your house's nobility and your title, Archduchess. You will leave and return later and I will confirm your title and your noble house. If that is what you want your female name to be. Do you want to be Vivian forever, Victor, or do you want to choose another name?”

Victor almost giggled in front of the Empress. “Vivian will be great. Everyone calls me Vivian. I have name plaques with Vivian Knox on them, my name tag, and even shirts embroidered with the name Vivian. I accept the name Vivian, thank you, your majesty.

“Good, now on to our last issue,” the Empress stated. “As I am appointing you as the Archduchess of all Aragon, you will be required to move there to administer the country and take charge of all military operations. The country will be yours to command in any way you wish and I suspect you may want to settle some scores with a certain family and a former Duke's mother.” The Empress smirked knowingly. She knew what she was doing.

Victor shivered at the thought of having to move back into that hellish, brutal country. But he knew with his new title and power, they would be under his command and could do nothing to him now.

Victor smiled a wolfish smile and agreed, “I agree, my Empress. I will become a woman and accept your title. And I will go to Aragon and command them for you, my Empress”

Then the Empress spoke into an intercom and several other advisers and administrators entered the office and the Empress’s voice rose in power, “And now it is time, Vivian. You must no longer go by the name Victor. Victor is dead. We will now confirm your identity as a female, Vivian Knox. You may rise and approach the desk.”

The administrators placed some papers on the desk as Victor approached and saw the papers were about his sex and name change to Vivian. The Empress said, “The papers need your signature confirming your identity as female, Vivian. Sign them please.”

Vivian signed the papers confirming he was now officially female with the name Vivian Knox. He was now officially a woman in this country.

Then several other papers were placed in front of Victor and the Empress said, “And these papers will make your family a noble house and your title as Archduchess of Aragon. Sign them and make it official and accept the noble title."

She signed the paper confirming her family as a noble house in Castile. The Knox Family was now an official noble household. Then she signed another paper accepting the title of Archduchess of Aragon.

The Empress then declared, “And now you are a noblewoman of Castile and the founder of the Knox house. And you are officially one of the most powerful women in Castile. I hereby proclaim you the Archduchess of Aragon. Please, Vivian Knox, do not let us down. Make your appointments very soon.”

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Isabella had decided that she would not spend the second night with the Duke. After what he did, the Duke could sleep alone and satisfy himself or call one of the concubine services. Isabella didn’t care which but he would not have her tonight.

Isabella thought to herself, “Tomorrow morning, everything will change. This will be a banquet they will never forget. She hoped Leanne would come and Isabella had invited several others to attend the bridal banquet. No one would ever forget this banquet. She hoped it would be the final bridal banquet that would ever be held in this country. Isabella laughed to herself and went to her closet and picked out a comfortable camisole to wear to bed.”

If Duke Jose ever thought this would last and become a true marriage between partners that were deeply in love, he would have another thing coming. Isabella hated him. Jose ended any hope that this marriage would become one of deep love and affection. That ended earlier this day when he forced her to have sex with him in the manager's office. That violation ended all hope and made her decision final. The Duke was going to leave and it was questionable if he would ever come back. That depended on if he could learn his lesson. Isabella didn’t really care. That was it.

Isabella put on a sexy white satin camisole over her panties. Then she and Kimberly went into the Duke’s bedroom. He was propped on one elbow looking at them.

Isabella approached the bed and said sternly, “I will be sleeping alone tonight, Your Grace. After what you did to me at the restaurant, I have no interest in spending another night with you.

He stood up to protest when a few other women entered the room wearing their black uniforms. And they had their hand on their sidearm. It was clearly a very threatening gesture and the Duke stopped in his tracks.

“But, Isabella, you agreed to submit to my desires and perform this marriage ritual for me?”

Isabella responded coldly, with a gun pointed directly at the Duke’s chest. “That was before you humiliated me in front of my entire family. You also agreed to respect me and work on loving me. You violated your oath so it’s now over. There is no hope between you and me.”

“But you wanted me to help the other women who are stuck in unwanted marriages. We agreed you would submit to my desires for my assistance on that matter?” The Duke pleaded.

“Your assistance will no longer be required for that. I will be taking over as the royal princess. You are being relieved of your titles, Your Grace,” Isabella stated very coldly. The look in her eyes burnt with such hatred and anger. The dark look frightened the Duke and he started wondering whatever made him think he could ever get the princess’ submit to his desire. He knew what she had been through and what she did. She submitted to no one but the Empress herself. The Duke knew he had underestimated her and that was stupid. It might be a fatal mistake.

“Okay, but what about the deal for your sister Katherine. You will need my assistance for that.”

Isabella sneered as one of the women approached him with her hand on her sidearm. Isabella said, “Yes, and I will have your assistance in that matter. Or else. You will help me with that, won't you Duke,” she demanded.

The blood left the Dukes face as he turned white with fear looking at the large intimidating woman with her hand on her sidearm, glaring at him.

The Duke nodded, “Yes, I will help you.”

“Thank you,” Isabella said. “And now you can leave. These women will help you prepare for the night and there are some men waiting for you in a spare bedroom to keep you company.” Isabella smiled darkly. “I need to rest and make plans for a very unforgettable bridal banquet. You can sleep in the guest room for tonight.”

Armed women ushered him out the door and she locked it behind him. The Duke could not believe what was happening. He had been evicted from his own room by his bride. This was unheard of. Especially in arranged marriages like this where the husband holds all of the power and the wife loses all forms of self-determination. But those brides didn’t have armed guards with them. This princess did and it changed everything. He saw the hate burning in the women’s eyes and it told him they wanted any excuse to draw their weapons and gun him down. The look in their eyes told him they wanted to shoot him. These women hated him.

Then he started worrying about his own future. It was clear the princess was taking over political control now. She had her people, her aids, and her guards. He could do nothing about this now. Especially if he wanted to remain alive. But Jose started wondering if he would remain alive.

Would Isabella simply have him murdered? No one could stop her if that was her intention. Even the police could do nothing about it. The hateful look in Isabella’s eyes told him that she was seriously considering it. She really hated him. Isabella wanted him to disappear. Jose started thinking that he could die very soon and he could do nothing to prevent it. Isabella was seizing political control and he was helpless to do a thing about it.

Jose was led into another bedroom where he was restrained in a chair much like Isabella's chair. Then a woman proceeded to shave his entire body and then he was released and given an enema. He was put back in the chair and restrained again while a stylist did his hair and put in hair extensions and blonde highlights and then made his face pretty. They even put on some emerald clip-on earnings and then put him in some very sexy lingerie for the night. The Duke was beyond humiliated and frightened.

The Duke was then led out of the room once they were finished making him pretty. The Duke was led into another bedroom where he saw two large men waiting for him with wide wolfish smiles. The Duke was locked in. One of the women giggled hearing the Dukes desperate protests from behind the door. The Duke was going to have an exciting night.

Isabella laid down in the Duke's soft oversized bed and drifted on to a comfortable sleep with no fear of being woken up by a disgustingly vile and horny man demanding her sexual services. Her plan was working wonders. There were a few more pieces that needed to be put in place before she had free reign to do as she really pleased here. But that time was coming very fast. She drifted off into a peaceful sleep for the first time in several days.

She feared nothing while the Duke was being sexually used by the two large men occupying the bedroom with him. He was totally helpless and overpowered by the two men.

“hpmm...hmphh..” muffled Jose as the large cock pistoned in and out of his mouth.

“Ahh..” moaned the man that was receiving the wonderful blowjob.

Jose had already received a mouthful of semen earlier by the same man who was now forcing his cock through Jose’s anus ring!

“Arghh…” groaned helplessly Jose as his butthole was being invaded by the man behind him.

As soon as the large man’s testicle’s hit Jose’s he knew he was deep inside the once powerful man.

All three men were now connected through Jose as he was being spit-roasted like any adult actress in a cheap porno. After both men climaxed inside Jose, he would have to endure another round of forced sex on him. Both men had the energy for it.

The Duke woke up to a violent commotion outside. The men also ran to the window to look outside, one of them had his hand on the Duke's ass while watching outside. He looked out of the window and saw a huge army convoy, inside of his large estate. They were flying the black flag of Castile.

Countless army trucks were pulling to offload their passengers. Hundreds of troops soon swelled into the thousands. Then large armored vehicles drove in and stood guard. Countless tents went up and they built defenses. He even saw the troops set up howitzers and heavy artillery. The Duke now knew what the princess was talking about. Aragon was now under military occupation. He briefly wondered where their own military divisions were. He could only guess that they had been defeated. Their nation's air force and navy were crushed in a night. Their army was as competent as the other branches of the military had been. They were there to maintain civilian control and guard the island. But they all knew they stood no chance in a battle with Castile.

That’s why Aragon had an alliance with the United States. But recent developments had caused the United States to seriously reconsider their obligations. The United States had turned their back on Aragon after news of Victor Knox came out. He was a wealthy and valuable United States citizen. Abducting him was a stupid act. After his escape he had gone to the United States Congress and pushed for the United States to turn their back on Aragon. He used all of his wealth, his allies and power to push the United States to abandon Aragon. He had recently been in contact with the Empress and was negotiating with Castile. None of this was good at all. He looked outside again at the thousands of troops who were setting up camp. No wonder the Princess no longer needed his assistance. She now had an army. Then the largest man forced Jose onto the bed again and began violently fucking him. Jose just cried.

The sun was starting to rise when his door opened and Isabella came in with several other very cruel-looking women as the two large men left the bedroom. Isabella smiled as she pushed him against one of his bedposts and tied his hands to them. Isabella said with a smile, “It’s time for your morning massage, Mr. Cordoba. These women will administer it.” She wore a huge cruel smirk as the other women approached him and started grabbing his tender testicles.

The woman started tightly rolling one of his testicles between her thumb and forefingers. It was incredibly painful and he cried out as she repeated it to the other testicle and she alternated it between both of his testicles. It was very painful and he was crying out for them to stop as Isabella coldly watched his agony.

Then the woman began violently squeezing them, and rubbing them between both hands in a rapid rhytm that had him in deep pain and crying. The women finally stopped and he was let loose from the post. Isabella then said, “I trust you will cooperate with us today. I made some changes to the banquet. Today, you will wear the gown and the mask. Are we clear! Or do we need to repeat this again?”

The Duke looked down, still in agonizing pain and agreed, “Yes, your highness. I agree.”

Isabella clapped and said, “Good, and these women will dress you for the occasion. I will be getting ready. And Pam will be here if she is needed again.” Isabella smirked as she turned to leave.

The woman who had just violently massaged his testicles smiled as Isabella walked out the door assuring her she would remain there if needed.

The Duke managed to ask, “And what will you wear?”

“My gown, I will be dressed as the Princess wearing the colors of my house and of my nation. I will publicly come out and proclaim my real title to them all and that they are now under my control. My people will make the message very clear and unmistakable. They will never forget it.” Isabella smiled cruelly as she walked out. The Duke shivered. She was taking control and no one could do a thing about it. It would indeed be a banquet they would never forget.

The women began stripping his clothes off of him. The Duke looked down in humiliation as this was being done to him. Then he was strapped into a pink chair. It had heavy arm straps and leg straps that were really secure, making him immobile and helpless as the women proceeded to pluck his eyebrows. This was indeed going to be a bridal banquet no one would ever forget.

One of the women looked into his frightened eyes and said in a tone of pure hatred, “I met Victor once, and he can barely sleep through a night without waking up screaming in terror. That’s because of men like you. We won’t lubricate you because no one is going to fuck you tonight. But we will give you another enema to clear you from last night's excitement and so that you can get a feeling of what those men and women suffer every day of their lives. And then we will proceed to dress you for the banquet.”

Isabella stood in front of a mirror, wearing only a pair of her white lace panties and a matching padded bra that really showed her lack of breasts. The cups were unfilled and rather flat and wrinkled. She sighed to Kimberly in disappointment, saying loudly, “I wish I could have a decent cleavage like other women. I still look like a boy trying to look feminine.”

Kimberly almost laughed at that ludicrous statement from her princess. “The Duke wanted you because you are so feminine. Despite your chest, you have large hips and a very narrow waist. Your body looks very feminine and no one can mistake you for a boy. You are a stunningly beautiful woman, Alejandra. No one in their right mind would consider you a boy. Your breasts will grow out, just give them time and you will have a sexy cleavage. Now let’s get you dressed for your occasion.” She used Isabella's real name.

Isabella looked at the pile of clothes she had to put on. There was a lot to it. The De Rivera women liked to dress in Tudor fashion for official occasions.

She looked at her large red and black gown, the colors of her royal house. It would make a big impression on the people, one they would be horrified by and would never forget. A vicious, wolfish smile spread across her face as she began dressing for the occasion.

Isabella began with the light chemise she draped over her head and laced. It was only the beginning and then she sat down and slowly rolled up the nylons up her legs.

Then Isabella took a red petticoat and draped it over her head and lowered it to her hips. Kimberly helped her lace the petticoat up around her hips. Isabella found the stiff boned stays and wrapped it around her upper body and Kimberly laced it up tight for support. Kimberly wrapped a partlet around her upper body and they carefully laced it up around her neck and busts.

Next was a ridiculous looking large hooped farthingale that Kimberly helped her lower over her head and slid down to her hips. And then she could finally put on the kirtle. Kimberly and another assistant helped her lower the large red and black kirtle over her head and they took some time lacing it up in the back and the sides. She was almost done now. All that was left now was the gown and the bodice that were in the colors of her house and had her royal seal on the front. She was helped into the gown and Kimberly helped lace the bodice up in the back. This would definitely make an impression.

Isabella really wondered why the women of her house liked to dress like it was the sixteenth century. And Martin thought what he had to wear for his banquet was bad. Isabella laughed at the thought and turned to Kimberly saying, “I hope you remembered the final piece. Please don’t tell me you forgot it. A princess needs it for formal occasions, you know.”

Kimberly smiled while she showed Isabella a small, but beautiful tiara with pretty pink diamonds and large red rubies on the tips. It was fit for a princess and she slowly lowered it on Isabella’s head. Isabella said sourly, “I can barely move in this damn farthingale.

Isabella and Kimberly left the bedroom and went to see how the Duke was doing.

The large Duke was dressed much sexier. She also noticed a bunch of dark hickies around his neck and chest. It was perfect. It looked like he had on a pair of panties and a pointy cone bra on top. He was wearing a form-fitting bright red dress. He had multiple rings on his fingers and on his toes. His nails were painted pink and she couldn’t see his face but she guessed it was made up rather pretty. He had on his Bliss Mask and a purple veil draped over the mask. The Duke was humiliated beyond belief and Isabella felt nothing for him.

“Isabella, why?” the Duke pleaded.

“You are going through what some other men have gone through and this is what you intended for me. I figured you should also experience it. As a powerful Duke, you never lifted a finger to help those suffering men or women. So this is what you get, Jose. Enjoy it. This will be a very exciting banquet.”

He looked at Isabella wearing the royal colors of her house. He saw the party pin on her collar in black with the bright red arrows crossing each other. And her princess tiara. He laughed and agreed, “This will be a banquet they will never forget.

Isabella took the Duke's hand and led him down the steps followed by her royal guards. They proceeded to head out of the manor to meet their troops. They met a very petite looking young woman named Vivian wearing an Archduchess's crown and very elaborate robes, and a man wearing a womans military uniform was standing beside her affectionately holding the woman’s hand as they gazed longingly into each other's eyes. Few could really see that he was a man standing beside Vivian. He appeared so naturally feminine in his black uniform. His shoulders were narrow, his chest was obviously enhanced and he wore a black skirt. And Isabella could tell it was not enhancers or breastforms. This man had obviously went through breast enlargements. He appeared as any other woman in the shadow corps. The Princess knew him, of course. She encouraged his military career and helped him attend officers candidate school and his promotions through the ranks.

Isabella looked at Vivian and commented, “Vivian, I didn’t think you were attracted to men at all. What is this?”

She looked slightly shy and said, “Martin here convinced me to give him a chance and I made an exception for him. It was a good choice.”

Then she looked up at Martin, “Martin. I gave you an invitation to the banquet but I didn’t seriously think you would ever attend. Especially not with someone as powerful as Vivian here. Her presence is required but I thought you were going home.”

“Vivian convinced me to stay and watch it all. I have to say it was convincing to see these people pay for what they did to us. And Knox and Hastings may merge in the future,” Martin smiled longingly into Vivian's eyes.

“Merge,” Isabella replied shocked. “Who would merge into who?”

“Hastings would merger into Knox. She may buy me out and the deal is worth billions.” Martin replied.

“But what of your inheritance?” Isabella asked.

“Fuck it,” Martin replied harshly. “It's what my father built. After what he planned for me, I don’t care about it. I fought to solely own it all and now I can do what I want with it. It's fitting that it will no longer exist and be adsorbed by Knox shipbuilding. We will be the most powerful shipping company in the entire world. I will get billions from the deal and still be a very powerful man. And a woman will run his company.” Martin laughed.

“Okay,” Isabella said with a smile. “What about your girlfriend Cynthia?”

A woman stepped up from the assembled troops and said, “We could not maintain a relationship if Vivian intends on transitioning as far as she said. I am not attracted to other women and we agreed to separate. I am attracted to men and, if Vivian is too, that is fitting. I wish them well.”

Isabella thought it was very odd but he hoped that Martin could handle a relationship with such a powerful fearsome woman as Vivian. He was seriously considering letting Vivian buy him out. That was a good thing and they would have an extremely powerful company on the world stage. Many people would be seriously sorry for how they treated the two. Isabella smiled darkly to herself. “I am glad both you decided to attend. You two will be part of a show that these people will never forget for as long as they live.”

They walked out of the manor to see her troops assembled and waiting. The commanders were in the front.

The women wanted to laugh at the large, feminized man standing in front of them. Even Vivian felt like laughing at the Duke with the dark hickies showing prominently on his neck. Vivian had accepted the name and the title of Archduchess Vivian Knox. Few really knew she used to be a man. She was introduced as a female noble from Castile. She stood there in a very elaborate crimson gown and wearing a Duchess's crown. Vivian looked fearsome and serious with a black pin of the Falangist party. The pin was black with the red arrows crossed. She stood there proudly holding Martin's hand.

But their princess’s appearance made a bigger impact on them all. She was standing there proud, wearing the bright red and black gown of her royal house. Her beautiful tiara drew everyone's attention. Vivian understood the colors and she knew this was going to be a banquet those bastards would never forget. It would haunt their nightmares. The princess from the royal house of De Rivera standing in front of them all wearing her royal colors with her troops there. Her taking control of the area and informing them all that she was now the law and the people of the country would follow her orders or else. And showing her husband, the Duke as her submissive bride wearing the bliss mask and having hickies, to be unveiled. The message would be unmistakable. This was their nightmare and they would never forget it. Everything was about to change and Vivian was so happy this was happening to them. She had been helpless before them and they would now experience that same helplessness. Their suffering was only beginning.

“Soldiers of the Castile Empire, Commanders, Members of the Shadow Corps, and Guards, I present to you Vivian Knox, from the house of Knox, The Archduchess of all of Aragon. And Martin Hastings, her consort. This is the dawn of a new era,” shouted Princess Isabella. “This is the reunification of our two countries, Aragon and Castile. This is the sword of justice that will free the oppressed and suffering under the cruel laws of Aragon. Suffering that a few here know all too well.” She was looking at Vivian and Martin standing beside each other. “And many thousands of others. This will be the justice they deserve. They will be freed and the cruel will feel the suffering that they so happily inflicted on the helpless.” The Princess said to her people.

“Upon my marriage to this Duke. I was told by the beautician that did this to me that, in an arranged marriage, the bride not only gains an unwanted husband but loses all forms of self-determination. That may be true according to the cruel and unjust laws of this land. But it is also true for countries. In a unification between two countries, one country always loses its independence and rights of self-determination for its people and its laws. Aragon will experience what that is like. Its people will be helpless, its courts will be considered irrelevant and immaterial. Its people will have to obey or they will suffer our wrath. When our soldiers start patrolling their cities and their streets, their people will know how helpless they have become. They made a drastic mistake and now they must pay for it.”

Isabella stood in front of them and commanded her soldiers to bow their heads, “Let us pray to our Lord for victory over the oppressors and for the freedom of our people held as slaves in this cruel country. Bow your heads and let us pray the Apostles Creed.”

They were all catholic and they all bowed their heads and began praying and then Isabella led her people through the Rosary. They prayed their Hail Marys and went through the entire sorrowful mysteries of the rosary.

Then all of the soldiers extended their right arm out and began singing their anthem, Cara Al Sol out loud. The Princess ended the song by shouting, “Castile.”

The soldiers shouted, “Una.”

“Castilla,” The princess shouted.

“Grande,” The soldiers replied.

The princess again shouted, “Castilla,”

The soldiers shouted in return, “Libre.”

“Arriba Castilla,” Isabella shouted loudly.

The Soldiers shouted, “Arriba.” Meaning rise.

Isabella approached Vivian and Martin and asked if they were ready for what was to come. Vivian said “Yes” without hesitation. Martin was less sure of it. He was the last male to be forced through such a marriage.

Isabella looked at the commander and said, “I will need two squads of the Shadow Corps. That will be fifty soldiers total for this banquet to maintain control. Archduchess Knox, are you ready to proceed?”

Vivian shivered at the memories. Then she said firmly, “Absolutely.”

Then she looked at Martin and asked, “And are you ready to proceed?”

He shivered harder, remembering attending one of these banquets in chains and being humiliated beyond all reason. He broke down at his banquet and cried.

“I am not sure,” Martin said in a quivering voice.

“This one will be very different. After all, Duke Jose here will be the unwilling bride. You will be here with the Archduchess and one of the ones in control of the events. And you will see how much will change there. I think you will enjoy being part of that change,” Isabella said gently to Martin seeing him tremble at the memories of a horrible past.

Martin nodded and agreed. Not wanting to disappoint the princess or look weak in front of his powerful girlfriend. They got in their limousines and left for the Banquet. Very vivid and horrific memories raced through Vivian’s mind about the last bridal banquet she was at. It was a very traumatic event for her and she really dreaded attending this one. But she knew she would be safe and it would not be the typical banquet by any means. So she did want to see what the princess had planned and how the guests would react.

They proceeded to the banquet hall and Martin's mind was filled with traumatic memories of her being taken into this very building with his mask on and his hands and legs bound by iron shackles. He trembled at the horrific memories, but this time he was free and one of the people in charge. Martin went into the banquet hall holding Vivian's hand and the princess followed them, preceded by her feminized husband wearing the mask with her hands and legs bond by iron shackles. Martin and Vivian had little sympathy for the humiliated man as he entered the banquet hall.

Martin came face to face with the last person he ever wanted to see again. He stopped just inside of the doorway and looked at the cruel woman in front of him. He nearly snarled, “Leanne, what the hell are you doing here?” He was tightly gripping his sidearm and unsnapped the holster ready to draw his weapon.

Leanne stopped for a moment and looked at the angry woman standing in front of her. She did not know who this angry woman was. She looked nothing like anyone she met before. The woman looked beautiful, but she also looked extremely angry and vicious. There was a dark cruelty in this womans eyes that was very unsettling. She replied, very unsure of what was happening, “I was forced to attend. The Princess’s people came to my place and told me I had to come to this Banquet. I suspect all of the other guests were rounded up and forced here at gunpoint. We weren’t given a choice. But, excuse me, who are you? I have no idea who you are or why you are so angry.”

Martin posed and glared into Leanne’s eyes as she began to recognize this woman. There was a spark of recognition in her eyes. He said, “Typically, in my job, I go by the name Natalia. As you see my uniform and my duties, its much easier if they see me as a woman like them. But we met many years ago. You forced me to become a woman, when you prepared me for a wedding I never agreed to. I was enslaved and brutalized because of you. You should know me Leanne. My name is Martin.”

How could this stunning woman be Martin, but Leanne saw as she looked into his eyes. It would almost be funny that Martin was now living as a woman after protesting, fighting and hating it for so long. But this was no laughing matter. She saw the uniform he was wearing, the badges, his rank and the women he joined. This was no laughing matter at all. Martin was now a very powerful, cruel and fearsome woman. She tried to protest, “You are really that Martin I met years ago that fought to retain his manhood. Wow, I never would have guessed. But that marriage was signed by your family. I know you disagreed, but that was how we do things and that was a marriage you had to accept. It wasn’t my doing. I had nothing to do with putting you there. I just had a job to do. But it looks like you are doing well as a woman, Natalia.”

“I am doing as well as can be expected,” Martin replied. “No thanks to you after what you did to me in this very building about two long years ago. I will repay you for that,” he said, affectionately holding the Vivian’s hand.

Leanne giggled a little and then said, “Martin, you should know that woman's hand you are holding is really a man. I should know, I was the one involved in transforming him.”

“She is no man,” Martin replied between his teeth. “I know she is all woman. And that does not make her any less than a man. I am proud of her. But I know what you cruelly put her through. I know that all too well. You are a monster, Leanne. And we will make you pay for the horrors you inflicted on us. We were both raped and enslaved because of you and we could do nothing about it. You even punished us for trying to avoid being raped.”

Now Leanne got it. They had united through the pain that was inflicted on them.

The princess spoke up loudly, “Leanne, I present to you, the new archduchess of all of Aragon, Vivian Knox, from the noble house of Knox. Newly appointed by the Empress herself.”

Leanne viably shuddered at the idea that someone so full of hatred and a desire for vengeance could be appointed to such a powerful position over them. She looked up at Vivian and giggled. She could not see any man there anymore. She figured that sooner or later she would accept her own nature. Vivian looked totally natural as a woman. She was much more feminine now than when she worked on Vivian before.

Leanne laughed. “Vivian, archduchess. You are letting yourself be transformed into a woman after resisting it so much with me. You may want to seriously think about this, Victor. Your manhood seemed to be a very important part of your identity before and now you are willing to surrender it?”

“Yes,” Vivian said firmly. “And don’t call me Victor. You all wanted to transform me in order to weaken my resistance to the man who was raping and abusing me. This offer is made by the people who rescued me and have my best interests in mind. That makes all of the difference. And you all knew my nature then but I was unwilling to surrender to you.”

Martin aggressively approached Leanne very closely until his face was inches from Leanne's. He looked over his shoulder at Vivian and she smiled and nodded. He turned to glare into Leanne's eyes and nearly snarled, “I was violated and raped countless times because of you. You didn’t care one bit of the pain I endured because of your efforts to make me attractive and feminine for the rapist. Vivian and I think you should experience some of it yourself.”

Vivian watched as Martin rudely shoved his hand under Leanne's blue dress and cupped her vagina. He began pressing on it and rubbing it, savoring its softness and wetness as he slowly and forcefully massaged it. Leanne cried out at the violation as Martin glared into her eyes enjoying her feeling of violation. “This little bit is nothing compared for what I went through for over a year, because of you. But unlike what happened to me last time I did this to you, nothing will be done to me now. You can report this to the police and they will do nothing. The Archduchess will control them and take administrative control over this area very soon. Our laws will reign supreme. You are helpless and there’s a loophole in the laws protecting women. If the person was involved in trafficking people like me and Vivian. They are exempt from the protections in regards to her victims. That is me and Vivian. You hurt both of us.”

Then Martin forcefully shoved in two large fingers into her and she cried out even more. “So you aren’t a virgin. I suspected so. We are looking for your son. And we will find him soon.”

“Please,” Leanne cried. “He is innocent and didn’t hurt anyone.”

“Neither did Vivian. And I never hurt anyone either.”

He violently inserted another finger deep into Leanne as she cried in humiliation. She began to break down but no one really cared about her. They all regarded her as scum. Even the Princess simply smirked in approval of what the vile woman was suffering.

“What about you and Anthony's sister? You were arrested for assaulting her. That’s why he was so angry with you, Martin,” Leanne moaned out as Martin was violating her.

“I came on to her a little hard and I paid for it with several nights in jail and a fine. What happened to me is so far beyond what I did that it's insane to even try to compare the two. She totally recovered, but I never will. I wake up screaming in terror many nights. I seriously doubt she suffered any trauma because of what I did. I will never feel safe again. I was raped every single night for over a year because of you Leanne.”

Then he pulled his fingers out of Leanne and grabbed the top of her dress and violently ripped it down exposing her lace bra. Martin ripped it off of her body exposing her breasts to everyone in the room. She screamed and covered herself. Tears began flowing down her face.

“This is how we both felt every day of our lives under you, Leanne,” Martin said. “You humiliated us and violated us for over a year. For Vivian, it was three long years. It wasn’t directly under you. But you did your part to break us. You violated us relentlessly and cared nothing for what we were suffering. But this is how we felt when you did your work on us. And we will see to it that you do learn how it feels, personally. I will make contact with your family.”

Leanne said defiantly, “They will never agree to any offer, Martin.”

Martin just smirked, “As greedy as you are, I bet a big deposit of cash will be very convincing to your mother and I'm sure there are ways to get them to agree to a deal. I know I can convince them.”

“But what about your girlfriend, Vivian. You cant agree to this can you Vivian? Your boyfriend marrying another woman,.” Leanne pleaded. Knowing Martin was right.

Vivian just smirked evilly, “We still love each other. We can have an arrogant little slave girl to play with and beat into submission. It won't affect our relationship at all. It will be more exciting."

Then Martin pulled his gun and cruelly pressed it against Leanne’s forehead and got in her face. He snarled, “I also have power here. The Archduchess appointed me as Baron. As Baron, I could blow your head off right here Leanne, right now, and no one would do a thing about it. Now, I have absolute power over all of your very lives, and your freedom. I told you that you would be sorry.”

Leanne had not expected this at all. Now she was kneeling and trembling in terror as Martin pressed a gun against her temple. The cruel look in Martin’s face spoke volumes. The Princess and her guards clearly weren't going to lift a finger for her. The princess abused her too. No one really cared about her at all. And Martin suffered so much under her that it looked as if she was going to blow Leanne away.

Martin removed the gun from her forehead and holstered it. Letting Leanne up, Martin said in a tone as cold as ice, “I want you to survive, Leanne and be witness to this. I also have some very personal plans for you later. You and I will have a lot of fun later and you will be as helpless as I was to do a thing about it. Let's prepare for a show you all will never forget.”

Of course, Martin or Vivian weren't going to approach Leanne's family at all. They didn’t want Leanne but she didn’t know that. Martin seriously doubted Leanne would survive more than a year with them if they were serious about their threat. He wasn’t going to bother her son either. But Leanne thinking that was possible would make her suffer far more. Martin just smiled.

Leanne trembled at what Martin said and very reluctantly went to the main hall and sat down with the guests. She wasn’t used to simply being a guest at these events, but she had no part in the actual event this time. She was just going to be a helpless witness to the horror these people had planned. She was filled with dread and she knew how cruel the princess was. Leanne was filled with dread and fear as the time was approaching. Leanne couldn’t help but notice the colors of the gown that the princess was wearing for this banquet. That also sent chills down her spine and she began to realize the hell that was coming their way.

Leanne wondered why Martin or Vivian and the rest of these people couldn’t understand that these were simply marriages that were determined by the family. Nothing more than that and the family together should have the right to determine these things among themselves. It was part of their culture and should be accepted. But Vivian and the princess were enraged at what was happening and were determined to stop it and punish them all. It really didn’t seem right to Leanne, but with the force that was here, there seemed to be little anyone could do about it now. They were determined to inflict their wrath on the country. Leanne could do nothing about it.

The princess and one of her guards approached the announcer to inform her of the changes to the event. The announcer protested that this wasn’t how it was done and she was not prepared for these last-minute changes. The announcer was simply ignored by the princess who simply had the woman forcibly seized by her guards and removed from the building. She was thrown out the door. The Princess would handle the announcements and the procession of the banquet herself. The princess had a lot of experience leading events.

The guests who were forced to attend this at gunpoint, were taken from their homes this morning in order to attend this banquet. They were all shaken and trying to figure out what this was all about. Then they saw the powerful Duke forced on stage dressed as a sexy woman, wearing bright red pumps and rings in her toes and fingers. He was wearing the Bliss Mask and a purple veil. His neck was covered in dark hickies.

The guests were all watching in fear and then were further horrified when the royal princess, the bride, walked on stage in her Tudor like gown with the royal colors of the house of De Rivera and wearing the crown of the royal princess of Castile. They were then further shocked when the black-suited guards of the princess walked on stage fully armed and they saw more guards in the corners of the hall watching the guests very closely. The message was crystal clear. The princess was now in control and they could do nothing about it.

Some of them thought that surely their president and their military would put a stop to this. They had no way of knowing that the local police forces could not even begin to do anything about what was happening now.

The Princess took the microphone and announced, “I know you weren’t going to attend this event until my guards took you at gunpoint. All of you were there for my wedding and heard my threat a few days ago. You all should have listened to me then. I, the bride of Duke Cordoba, am the crown princess of Castile, Alejandra Primo De Rivera. And I am here to present the powerful Duke you all admire and respect. I am also proud to present, as the princess and representative of our empress Elsa, your new Archduchess of Aragon, Vivian Knox, from the noble house of Knox. And her consort, Martin Hastings who some of you may know. They are here to repay the kindness you all showed them during their bridal banquet years ago. It was an event that haunts their dreams, and they want to repay your kindness.“

Many of the guests wanted to protest, but the fully armed guards holding heavy automatic rifles made them rethink it.

“And now,” Princess Alejandra proudly announced, “we are here to present the fully consummated bride to the general public and unmask her. Unfortunately, that bride is not me today. I refused to be demeaned in such a way. I am a royal Princess, even if you can see a few hickies on me. That’s it, but we are here to present your proud Duke, Jose Cordoba, to his people.”

Alejandra smiled widely as guards ushered the Duke in front of them all. Vivian was loving this so far as the massive duke who thought he would get to degrade the princess was now being degraded in front of his people. The Duke’s veil was slowly lifted up and removed. The Duke's Bliss Mask was slowly unbuckled in front of his people. His pretty made up face was presented to all of his people. He nearly broke down crying.

Vivian sneered hatefully at the Duke. She knew men like this very well. Her Duke was a lot like this. She was happy to see such a man be diminished in front of his people.

Alejandra proudly announced, “Now, I present to you Duke Jose Cordoba, Duke of Cordoba. As of this moment, I will be taking political control of this area. His power and responsibility will now be administered by the Princess of Castile, the Archduchess Vivian Knox, and her consort Martin.”

The guards ushered the Duke off stage. Unknown to many of the guests, he was shackled and loaded into a military truck and taken to an airfield and was going to be on his way to a reeducation camp in Castile very shortly. He was going on a trip as the Princess took control.

The Princess gave Vivian the mike and allowed her to speak. They all knew she was going to have a lot of harsh things to say about them all. Leanne really dreaded this. She knew Vivian well.

“This is very ironic but you deserve it all,” Vivian said harshly to the crowd. “I remember the last banquet I attended here with you all. I was shackled and was given no choice in anything. I was sold and enslaved by the man I was married to and humiliated beyond all belief. I was assaulted nightly by a sadistic Duke and you all celebrated it all as if it was acceptable and normal. I was freed and the sadistic Duke of Mendoza is gone. And here I am as your archduchess and you are all helpless before me. I hold the power over your very lives and you can do nothing but submit or die. You sadistic criminals, rapists, slavers, and vile scum deserve it. You are a nation of sadistic rapists and scum. I am proud to be a citizen of Castile and a representative of the empress. And I am here to deliver your punishment for your cruel actions. Just remember that you have it coming.”

Many of the guests wanted to protest including Leanne but they knew better. The armed guards pointing guns at them made them very silent.

Martin took the mike and said harshly, “I also remember my banquet. I was so demeaned and humiliated. I had a total breakdown right here on the stage as my mask was removed. I had been violated and raped multiple times every night by the man you were celebrating, the Baron Vargos You all enjoyed the ceremony so much and thought it was sweet as my life was being destroyed by him. We will now see how sweet you think this is in the coming weeks. I too am happy to be a part of this process.” Martin smiled an evil wolfish smile.

The princess took the microphone again and loudly said to them all, “Will Baron Eduardo Francisco come to the stage.” The Princess ordered.

The Baron shook as he stood up and approached the stage very hesitantly.

The princess sneered at him with a lot of hostility. She said in an extremely threatening angry tone, “You have your own wife who was very unwilling to marry you and you forced her too, Baron?”

He shook worse as a very shy young woman approached the stage and stood by the Princess. Her face wore a look of pure hatred as she looked out at the guests and at her husband. The princess introduced her as Carol.

His voice was quiet as he tried to defend himself, “The brides usually are very shy and have second thoughts. Her family made this decision for her. I married her and gave her a good life.”

The princess said, “You humiliated her, raped her, and enslaved her to your will. She never got a say in the marriage and you had her body changed against her will, didn’t you? You had her breasts enlarged for your sick desire.”

The Baron said, “Many women want breast enlargements and such. I gave her so much, she would never have had without me. We now have a family.” He said trying to defend himself.

Then the princess said coldly, “You forced it all on Carol, and she never got a say in it. You never gave her a choice. You simply made the decision and forced her to obey it. She never got a choice.”

Then she gave the microphone to the young woman. Carol ranted for some time describing the force the Baron used on her, the punishments she endured, and how he humiliated and demeaned her. She described the marriage ritual and the mask and how her dreams were to be a soldier and serve her nation of Castile before she was sold to the Baron here in Aragon. She described the horror she suffered and was forced to bear the sick man’s children.

At the end, Carol was shaking from rage and shock. Martin said gently, holding the shivering woman, “You will be free of him as of now and I will make sure you can take your children to Castile and have more than enough to provide for your kids. You will never have to see this monster again.”

Leanne was impressed with how Martin seemed to care for this shivering woman’s suffering. He never cared much about women’s suffering before, but he did now.

The Baron protested about taking his children until he saw a gun pointing right at his face, held by the princess. He quickly shut up. Then Martin said, “You were close friends with Baron Anthony Vargos, weren't you?”

He admitted he was and missed his friend. That was a huge mistake.

“And you stood by doing nothing as he tormented a male bride he forced into a marriage with him and feminized and humiliated that young man beyond all belief. That Baron wrecked and destroyed that young man’s life just like you did to Carol.”

“That man’s family made that decision and the Baron had his rights.”

Then Martin said loudly, “Will Leo Vargos approach the stage please?"

A shivering older man walked up the stage escorted by an armed fearsome woman. He was shaking and very unsteady as he approached, filled with fear.

Martin glared at that older man. “You were the late Baron Anthony Vargos’ father, weren't you?” he demanded in a tone as cold as ice. Leanne was filled with dread now. She knew what was coming.

“Yes,” he wheezed. “But Martin, you must understand. I had nothing to do with what my sick son did to you. Please understand I could do nothing for you.”

“Yes, you could,” replied Martin coldly as he was holding a gun in his hand. “There's a lot you could have done. You saw me that day I was presented to you, unable to speak and my hands shackled. You knew what was going on.”

“No, we didn't,” Leo protested. “We knew nothing of what was happening. I had no idea, none of us did. Please.”

“Your wife found out and she abused me for being part of all of this. You did nothing to stop any of it.” Martin nearly shouted and lifted the gun to be pointed right at Leo's head. He cried out as Martin discharged a round right into Leo's head and it tore through the back of his head. Leo fell dead, blood pooling out of the back of his head onto the stage.

At the same time that Martin had fired, the princess also pulled the trigger and ejected a round right into the Baron's head. The loud blast from the guns sounded through the entire hall, shocking and horrifying the guests as they covered their ears. The Princess had just executed the Baron in front of all of the guests as Martin executed Leo on stage. The round tore through the Baron's head and ended up in the wall behind him. The Baron fell back and collapsed. Blood was pouring from the back of his head and pooling around him.

Leanne was completely horrified. She knew there was a reason she dreaded this. She saw the Princess' anger and rage when she attempted to work with the young woman. But she had known from the very beginning that this was trouble. Now she knew why as she watched Alejandra and Martin execute men in front of them all. Leanne felt pure terror now.

Alejandra took the microphone and boldly announced, “I am now your sovereign and lord. You will now obey me and the forces that are now going to be in charge of your streets, patrolling your cities and towns in this area. Your sadism and cruelty will cease or you will be punished like this sadistic perverted Baron and Leo. Carol is now free to determine the course of her own life once again, thanks to Martin. It should be everyone's right, but it is something you thought you had the right to take from people. I am here to tell you that you are wrong. You will obey me or suffer the fate of Baron Francisco.”

Then the princess selected a number of the noble guests and ordered them to be taken away as prisoners. The soldiers handcuffed their hands and put them in leg irons and they were taken away at gunpoint.

The princess said, “Those men also had women they forced into marriages with them. They will be taken to labor camps in Castile as punishment for their crimes. They are slavers and rapists, but all of you aren’t much better. You knew what those men were doing. You knew what Duke Mendoza was doing and you did nothing to stop them or help their victims. You are all guilty.”

Martin went off the stage and went over to where Leanne was sitting. He wore a cruel grin as he approached her. She was frightened after watching him simply execute a man in front of them all. She had begun to regret how she treated him. Gone was the innocent and very naive man she first met years ago. Martin had turned into a dark and very cruel man filled with a need for revenge. He stood in front of Leanne and asked her, “You look like you are around a 36 C. Am I right about that?”

She shuddered, humiliated and blushing, “That’s about right.”

“Are you on birth control right now, Leanne,” Martin bluntly asked.

“No,” She said loudly. “Not that it's any of your business, you pervert.”

“After violating me and other men for years, you have no place calling anyone else a pervert. That’s you and the men you work for. But I suggest you get on birth control soon. I will be visiting you at home very soon and you will feel the sickening violation we all felt every night, very personally, and there is not anything you can do about it.”

Then Martin turned and walked away headed toward Constance.

Martin approached Constance sitting in the front, nearly in tears at what she witnessed. Martin whispered in the older woman’s ears, “I have just killed your husband, you bitch. You have nothing left. I destroyed your entire family. Your daughter is dying, she has become steril. , her children are dead. Your family is destroyed. You have no heirs, no more legacy. You only have yourself to blame for this. You could have helped me, but you abused me during my captivity.”

Leanne was disgusted and horrified. She knew that by their reasoning this princess had just labeled all of the citizens of Aragon as rapists.

The horrifying banquet was over and everyone was allowed to return to their estates.

Vivian, Martin, and the Princess went back to the Duke's estate alone and began to plan a trip to New York.

Vivian also knew she would have to begin her transition very soon. The Empress gave her by the end of the week to begin and Vivian began to make plans to make good on her promise.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Aragone

Is seeing the Wrath of some very upset people. People that have nightmares. Nightmares caused by others. Whoa be to those that cause this type of pain. Oh the population of Aragone will be in for their own nightmares going forward.

SDom111

Men should be Men and the rest should be as feminine as they can be

Although I can fully understand........

D. Eden's picture

The concept of an eye for an eye, and it is easy to understand how Vivian, Martin, and Alejandra feel, I’m not sure that I agree with their actions. It was apparent that Martin and Vivian were enjoying taunting Leanne, and it was made readily apparent that they had no intention of doing the things they were threatening her with, yet their actions definitely had the impact they were hoping for.

I am bothered by the concept of judge, jury, and executioner - I spent too much of my life in third world shitholes seeing both women and men treated like property to not understand the reaction of the victims when given the chance to extract retribution, but I also spent that same time working not just to free people, but to bring the rule of law to them. Not just any law, but the laws upon which our society is supposed to be based; concepts like equality and justice for all.

Yeah, maybe I am naive to believe in it, but it is the way I was raised.

On the other hand, a very wise non-com once told me as a very junior officer that there is law, and then there is justice, and they are not always one and the same.

It is a thin line that is easily crossed, the line between law and order. I guess the question here is twofold......

Do the ends truly justify the means, and when does order become oppression? When does vengeance simply become another form of cruelty and suppression of rights?

I think you have done a great job illustrating two sides of the same coin. One side being one extreme, and the flip side being the other extreme. One can’t help but wonder if these people will ever find a middle ground.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

That which ye sow, so shall ye reap

Jamie Lee's picture

The people of Aragon never saw what they were doing as wrong because they lost their moral compass.

They were slavers and rapists. They delighted in forcing men, and women, into unions those forced had no say in. They delighted even more seeing men feminized in any manner of change. And they considered it to be normal.

Well, the tide has turned and Aragon is now on the pointy end of the spear. A spear that will get shoved up into places that will horrify all on Aragon. And it a spear that has come at the right time.

That which ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Others have feelings too.