Adventures of Kim Possible: the Amazon women 27

Printer-friendly version

the New Amazon Scotland Cabinet

Paul replies “ yes and these Amazon girl are stronger than you now”. Greg says “ I cant get over how that act like sweet girls but they have strength now and their beauty beyond a joke and we now under Amazon women control”. Teacher saw the boys talking and said “ gentlemen please be quiet”. The boys shut up for the rest of the class.

The class came to a end and the 5 amazon girls walked out and they saw Sabrina she as with her friends Leanne and Gerri the Amazon girls walked up towards the eatery area when Sabrina stops them and ask “who do you think coming into my school and taking over like this”.

Gemma asks “ what the fuck is your problem bitch?”.Sabrina says “ I am the popular girl here and so my 2 besties here not you girls”. Gemma laughed and said “ oh my god, thats is going to change in this school and every other school around the Amazon Scotland and around the Amazon Empire”.

Sabrina asks “ why is that because you wear black leather and black leather thigh high boots”. Emily walked over her and replies “ cause we are your future we are now the rulers of Scotland like all Amazon Girls are beautiful we like don't fight for the right of a stupid boy affection ever again”.

Sabrina says “ I did have a boyfriend he was arrested on Saturday at the football stadium he was with 2 dorks and his brother”.Emily answers“ I remember him now he in a prison camp working hard labour now there and he was arrested by the secret police”. Sabrina says “ we have secret police now”.

Emily replies “ sure we do we have Amazon scret police and because your boyfriend is male he can be held in the camp as long as they want with as males have hardly any civil rights any more now Amazon women now rule this country now on and we inplement the law now not men or boys anymore their days are over here”.

Sabrina says “you seem not care about boys anymore”. Rachel said “ oh my god gross boys are disgusting creatures and we are Amazon girls and girls are better than any day to a stupid boy”. Sabrina says “I've seen Chole and Oliva at this school but you two Amazon girls I am unsure I know her( pointing to Gemma) was Kyle but who were you too?”.

Emily said “ we will let you know if you become one of us as Amazon girl”. Leanne and Gerri walked off in their pump heels they saw a couple of cute boys and we going talk to them. They left Sabrina there with then Amazon girls. Sabrina says “if I become a Amazon girl I will know you 2 girls are and what about my besties they will want be Amazon Girls ”.

Rachel replies “ they will all become Amazon girls sooner or later we just need some now to be Amazon girls with us”. Sabrina says “ ok I will become a Amazon girl”. Rachel and Emily took Sabrina way to a special spot in the school and gave her the needle to free her of male influence.

Sabrina fell to the ground and she felt her body change and the when she was finished she saw Emily and says “ thank you Emily for freeing me of male influence and I will now help you for her majesty the queen”. Emily says “ your welcome you want know who we were before we became Amazon girls”.

Sabrina replies “ yes”. Emily says “we were Harry and Peter”. Sabrina said “oh my god you look beter like as Amazon girls then those stupid boys you said Emily my ex boyfriend is one of our Amazon secret police camps”. Rachel replies “ yeah he was arrested same time as Emily and I were but my girlfriend and I were freed he was still custody I think”.

Sabrina says “ oh my god I really like don't care he is a stupid boy and I hate him any way”. Sabrina changed into her black leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots. The 3 Amazon girls walked back to where the other were and saw Leanne and Gerri. They were talking to some boys.

Sabrina now dressed like a Amazon girl they decide to come back and see her. Leanne looked at Sabrina and says “your now a Amazon girl your now one of them now”. Sabrina replies “it so much better being a Amazon girl and this is the way of the future”. Gerri says “so if I was I would become a Amazon girl”.

Gemma says “ come join us and become one”. Leanne and Gerri left and headed with Gemma and Sabrina and soon later they returned as Amazon girls. Emily says “ we need one more for now until like we get order from her majesty to return the order to make all the school girls into Amazons”. The 4 Amazon girls returned back from the area

Gerri asks “ who you have in mind Emily?”. Emily smiles evilly and says “ I think might do a boy like this time”. Rachel smile evilly back and says “oh my god is he the best mate of the bully of the school Greg”. Emily replies “ babe you got he in one I want Paul to become like a Amazon girl”.

Gerri says “ that is fucking awesome to make him a Amazon girl will fuck up Greg's mateship”. Sabrina says “ Emily if you are going to make Paul a girl like why we use his other best mate make him a Amazon girl he was the one who arranges so lozer like your former male self got help with like Greg's home work”.

Emily looked shocked at Sabrina but then thought she would know she was one of most popular girls at her and Emily asks “ who Sabrina?”. Sabrina replies “ that nerd Robert guy he knew you going to be like your sister before she was freed of masculinity and male influence”.

Emily was furious and looked at her girlfriend and says “ oh my god, babe when we saw yesterday we should have made him a girl then”. Rachel replies “” yeah I know babe now we know the truth about we can make him a Amazon girl or slave”. Emily ask “Chloe and Gema to get Robert for her”.

Emily , Rachel and the rest of the Amazon Girls made their way down to where Paul was hanging around and down in the football ground and then Greg saw the Amazon girls coming down to the football ground and the saw Emily and her girls walk up and say “ Greg we are looking for your mate Paul and all us mistress now”.

Greg knew from the last time he was around the Amazon girl she belted and put him on the floor and he was not going a second round with Amazon Girl and Greg replies “he is over there mistress and why do you need him”. Emily says “ none of your business why we want him male”.

Rachel walked up and grabbed him and said “ you are never question a Amazon security girl again do you understand me male”. Greg replies “ yes mistress”. Greg looked scared at the Amazon security girls, a teacher walked up and asks “ who are you after mistress?”. Emily replies“ that boy over there”. (pointing to Paul).

Paul was called over by the teacher and asks “ yes sir what do you want from me”. The teacher replies “ the mistress here and her Amazon girls need you go with them I have no idea why they want but by law you can not argue with them”. Paul replies “ yes sir”. Paul walked up to Emily and asks “ mistress you want me?”.

Emily replies “ you will follow us and will say nothing male or my girls will hurt you”. Paul followed the girls to a specail area which had been set up for them there was now 8 Amazon girl and saw Robert being brought there Emily walked up to Robert and smack his face and said “ you fucking prick”.

Robert spat out blood and asks “ what the fuck is that for you Amazon bitch?”. Rachel hit again and he fell then Robert got up and says “ you Amazon bitches have strength”. Emily says “ we were going to make a male like you a girl but we have a better idea”. Emily pulled out one of those control collars.

Robert looked at her and asks “ what the fuck is that?”. Rachel replies “ congratulations you will first male in Amazon Scotland to wear the control collar and if take it off you will like die”. Emily put the collar on Robert and he fell to the ground and came up and said “ may I help mistress”.

Paul was getting scarred and as Emily walked over to Paul and asks “ mistress I don't know what I have done wrong?”. Emily giggled evilly and said “ you were born a male that what you did wrong”. Paul replies “ sorry mistress”. Emily walked over with liquid cure and said “ we are going to fix that rigt now ”.

Emily handed Paul the liquid cure and told him to drink . Paul was too scared not to say no to the Amazon girl he didn't want to be like Robert now under the Amazon with a mid control collar so he took the liquid and drank it all of the liquid . Emily was happy he had drunk the liquid and Paul ask “ what is next?”.

Rachel giggled and replies “ you are going to transfrom soon into a beautiful Amazon girl like us”. Paul was shocked what Rachel said and then he felt pain in his body as his body began to transform into a girl. the Amazon girl left him as he beagn his transformation Rachel was her cell to PTA centre.

The PTA Amazon examiner arrived sooon after Rachel Cell phone call and they waited for the new Amazon girl to be finished it was the same examiner that done Gemma a few hours before around 50 mins later the new girl was done and she was being acess by the PTA examiner.

Soon later the new girl walked out in her black leather uniform and black leather thigh high boots she waked up to Emily and says “ thank you for freeing me of my masculinity, male shell and my male influence and my new name Melanie”. Emily replies “ welcome to Amazon womahood ”.

Melanie says “ thanks Emily I am wondering Greg is going cope with the fact that his best friend under control collar”. Emily looks at her and says “ why would I care what he think he is a stupid fucking male we are like Amazon girls why would you care like Melanie”. Melanie replies “ oh my god I don't fucking care he just a pathetic boy”.

Emily says “ that is fucking good that you don't care what do you think of boys like Greg ”. Melanie says “ as I said before he is fucking pathetic boys I hate fucking males my loyalty to our queen of Amazon empire her majesty queen Kim and our Amazon prime minster”.

Emily was happy now. Rachel made the call to Amazon control that they had achieved their goals and Amazon high command were happy when Rachel got home from school she heard her mum was in secret police custody and she wil be staying at her girlfriend Emily house for a while which made her happy.

Greg was shock that Paul was now a girl and when he saw the school population was half the school girls were now Amazon girls Emily was made school captain afer a few weeks boys were disapearing and there were more girls, Greg's father decided to move to England it was him his father and brother, mother and sister stayed.

Amazon Royal Castle in Endinburgh Scotland

Kim was happy what was going on in the schools in Scotand, Australia, Japan. Canada, Hattie , Mexico, Brazil and Amazon States of America her new Amazon cirriculum was being taught and in some school boys were being out number by girls Kim told Lori she wants another girls elementary school.

Lori has told Kim it wil be done, Kim was in bed making love to her girlfriend Shego and Kim says “ Babe we have done very well so far”.Shego replies “ of cause my love you are the best ruler the Amazons have ever had and I love the way you are so evil”. Kim kissed her and then lick out her vagina.

Kim says “ a girl name Rachel told me that a bully at her school left and headed for England but his mom and sister decided to stay here in Amazon Scotland”. Shego says“ we could get them back if you want babe”. Kim replies“ nah they are male trash and soon England will be Amazon nation too”.

Shego says “ Prime misnter Lilli is here talking to prime mister Helena Clake the males have their g20 summit coming up in France I have asked the foreign secretary to talk to the French that if we are to attend your Prime minsters are to be treated the same”.

Kim asks “ how many of my Prime minister will be going?”. Shego replies “ all 8 babe will going I have rumours that we are on the top of their Agenda”. Kim said “ that wouldn't suprise me that why I have cooled all my invasions for a while”.

A guard walks in and says “ excuse me your majesty and your highness the foreign secretary has returned from France say they will accept the prime minsters there and the preisdent would like to tour the Amazon States of America on your return she is very interested in the way you rule the countries under women control”.

Kim said “ the French has a woman president very interesting it could be my way into Europe with my Amazons”. Then Misha walked in she saw her sister naked but it didn't bother her any more that her sister was naked and in bed with another woman Misha knew that she would be her sister in law one day.

Kim was her ruler and her sister who Misha loved so much ever since their mother died Misha has become very close to her sister. Misha says “ Kim I need to talk to you about a someone”. Kim ask“ what is wrong little sister?”. Misha said “ I am in love with a girl”.

Kim says “ Amazon law allow girls to be with girls and women to be with women but men and women is allowed but it considered like when equal marrige was fought all those years ago men need special permission now to ge married who is the girl who like”.

Misha went quiet and Shego says “ I think I know who she loves and because they were twins”. Misha nodded at her sister girlfriend. Shego says “ I think your baby sister loves her best friend Elisa but they were both pathetic boys and twins that is what is worring your sister”.

Kim smiled and tell her sister “ your DNA has been changed Misha there is no Possible gene in you now so if you and Elisa start be girlfriends then it will be ok you have royal blood flowing through your body and anything of you that was boys is gone as far everybody is concern you were born a girl”. Misha smiled at Kim.

Misha came over and kissed her sister and replies “ I am glad tht I'm a girl and I feel like I was born a girl as far as I am concern I am royal princess of the Amazon my home village is in Amazon Jungle and my Royal home is in Amazon Middleton in the Amazon states of America part of the Amazon empire.

Kim smiled and says “ you are a pure Amazon girl now mom made sure that yours and my DNA patterns were made of pure Amazon royal DNA gene the boy that was Tim Possible is gone forever even of we loose to the males I could never go back to being Kim Possible global justice agent and same as you”.

Misha asks “ what about Lady Gaia and her daughters?”. Kim replies “ Gaia invented all those gender transformation and stuff I think she would know a way for a cure a but she is a devoted Amazon cause and for Gaianna and Elisa they will stay her daughters Ann Possible is gone and so is Jim Possible”.

Misha was happy all her question had been answered and more Misha was a pure Amazon royal princess now her days as being that stupid boy Tim Possible were over before being capture she would have given Kim hell at home with her brother Jim but now Kim was her idol and her guardian and her queen.

Misha left her sister room and headed on her way Misha was dressed in a full Amazon black leather dress and her black leather thigh high boots only Kim and Misha wear this type of clothing as they are pure royal blood Amazons and she was walking down when she saw Lady Gaia.

Lady Gaia says “ good morning your highness”. Misha replies “ good morning is Elisa up this moring or she still sleeping”. Gaia replies “ your highness she is up and getting ready for her tutoring lesson in the castle tutoring area”. Misha says “ that is where I was heading I was in with my sister asking her a problem”.

Gaia says “ I was not questioning you at all your highness I was just telling you where my daughter is at the moment”. Misha says “ it all right lady Gaia I know I need my Amazon education and stuff just with arrival of the new deputy prime minster , intelligence and Welsh secretary I was hoping to be there.

Gaia says “ it can be arrange your highness you are second highest royal in the Amazon empire”. Misha replies “ thank you Gaia my life has changed a lot in last few month since the day you came to our village”. Gaia replies“ I was only going there to work on my research and now I am now Amazon woman”.

Misha giggled and says “ if it wasn't for you coming and my mother ordering captian Guyana to get more women we would not have found out and I will be still a stupid boy and Kim would be fighting good and I would be give Kim hell as her twin brother but I am a beautiful girl and a princess”.

Gaia says “ you will always be a beautiful girl your highness I made sure that any chromosome of yours was male is gone your are and always have been a girl and will grow up to be a beautiful women one day like me and your sister”.Misha replies “ thank you Gaia”. Misha left and headed for the tutoring area.

Shego was laying in bed after making passionate love to her lover and Shego said “ babe you know when you got plasma powers like me and took away from my brothers which are now slaves”. Kim answers “ one of them is secret police agent one two of them are palace slaves and other Electronique slave why do ou ask”.

Shego asks “ is there any of the plasma power left in the holding tube like in case of emergency or something?”. Kim replies “ there is some left why do yo ask for Shego?”. Shego replies “ I was thinking we should give it to your sister meaning only royal family have the plasma power and Misha , you and I will have it”.

Kim kissed Shego on lips and says “ you are fucking brilliant why did you ever stay as that stupid male offsider you would had the world as yours years and me”. Shego smile back at Kim and thought what the world would have like if she ruled and Kim with her but she like it this way Kim is her lover and she is a Amazon.

Kim and Shego got up and had their showers they were going down to main Hall of the castle of the swearing in of the new Amazon Scotland Parliament, it will be done by the high presistess as she done the one in America and Australia Kim was near her window when she saw Australian and Canadian Prime minsters.

Kim walked away from the window and said “ well all my prime misters are arriving I saw Lori Barkin and Dr Betty Director and foreign secretary Tracie and other member of my Amazon empire”. Kim saw American prime minsiter arrive with her daughter Hailee,
Shego cuddled her lover and says “ you have decide on what I suggesting babe”.

Kim smiled evilly at her lover and replies “ of course babe I will be making Misha a full member of the royal family with plasma powers and she will be able use them if she gets pissed off on males”. Shego laughes evilly with her girlfrind and says “ once she has those powers any tiny bit Possible gene is gone”.

Misha was down there mingling with the crowd and saw Hailee she was dress in a full black leather dress too, Misha was with Elisa and asks “ who is that young girl who looks like the same age as us?”. Elisa says “ thats is the prime minster of Amazon states of America daughter Hailee formerly Henry from school”. Misha was surpried who that was.

Elisa says “ Hailee became a girl before I was one in the Washington area and you sister change her DNA structure to become the Lillli's daughter”. Misha says “ wow”. Misha and Elisa walked up and Misha said “ your Hailee I am princess Misha”. Hailee bowed and said “ your highness nice to meet you”. Misha said “ you look better a a girl Hailee”.

Hailee says “ thank you your highness I love being a girl now”. Misha asks “ what has happen to your other friends like Gavin, Angus and Charles?”. Hailee looked at her and replies “ your highness those are not my friends anymore I am a girl and they are at Washington junior high”. Misha asks “ I was told your a dedicated Amazon security girl?”.

Hailee replies“ I was so happy the day agent Bonnie made me a girl I also had my ex father put in jail for hitting my ex mother and soon after that I injected by Dr Jaycee and became my mother's daughter”. Misha says“ your ex father will die in prison or become a contruction slave”. Lilli walks over and says “ your highness may I have my daughter please”.

Misha replies“ yes you may I am looking for see your daughter at school”. Hailee says “ I look forward to that your highness as I am leader of Amazon security girls at school”. Misha says “ oh ok I will see you there”. Lilli and Hailee left to where inportant women were and Misha left towards throne area and Elisa left to where her mom was.

Kim was now dressed she was in her full black leather dress and black leather thigh high boot on and she was ready for a very busy day and then Shego and Kim left the royal room and headed down to main royal area and soon as Kim got there everyone started clapping her as she walked into the room.

Kim stopped and then Shego walked in and says“ my fellow amazon women I would like to present her her royal majesty the queen of the Amazons Kim”. The whole room was applauding Kim. Then Kim says “.Thank you and welcome to this most historic day the Scottish government is born under Amazon rule”.

Kim says “ under and folllowing the traditional ways of both Scottish and Amazon ways of doing things we will have our tradional pray to our goddess Hera and then we will we begin the swearing in ceremony of the Amazon scottish Parlament”. Kim and Shego went and sat on their thrones.

The head woman said “ once you have been sworn in as a member you will kneel and kiss her majesty boots and then take your place as a member all cabinet member will go last then secretaries of Cryus and Wales and the deputy and the Prime minster then it will be all over”.

As the swering in ceromony was going on all of the sudden all the women started kneel then Kim saw it was her sister Misha walked up and sat next her sister and Shego.

As the ceromony was going on. Kim says “ I have a supprise for you too but you wont get it until we are back home in thr royal capital of Amazon empire”. Misha asks “ what would that be my dear sister?”. Kim said “ you will be officially annouced as her royal highness Princess Misha of the Amazon empire and part of that you will be become like me”.

Misha squealed and asks “ oh my god Kim I'm getting plasma powers?”. Kim replies “ yes you will be like me and Shego”. Misha squealed again and said “ wow thank you so much it best gift any girl could get from her sister ”. Shego asks “ have you ask Elisa yet Mish?”. Misha replies “ no I have not but I met Hailee and she is fucking cute and hot”.

Ceremony got up to Selena she was sworn in and she walked up to the queen and kneeled and kissed her boots she was so honoured her queen was here . Then Kate did the same thing and then Cherise did same thing made their way to their spot and then deputy Prime misnter done hers and made her way.

Then Helen Clake walked up and kneeled in front of Kim and says“ I Helen Clarke swear to faithful as prime mister of Amazon Scotland will serve the Amazon women and their women in office of Prime minster and will serve her majesty the queen of the Amazon empire”. Amazon Scottish Parliament was born.

up
9 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos