Uplifting. Part 9

Printer-friendly version

Uplifting Nine

I had already typed a letter of resignation, so after we had got tired out from shopping, we got a cab to detour via the main office. Margo waited in it with our bags while I went in to tell them I quit.

I walked into the lobby and used my pass card to access the lift to the sixth floor. In reception I gave the card and letter to Julia, behind the desk, to pass on to the boss.

As I turned to go she asked me what it was in regard to and I told her it was Gerald Halliwell’s letter of resignation. I was at the door when she snorted, “At least he could have delivered it himself”.

I turned as the door was closing, “He did, sweetheart, he did.”

Back in the apartment we left all of my bags in the second bedroom while Margo and I did a thorough stocktake on the walk-in wardrobe and all of the drawers.

There were some things still hanging up that must have been there since prior to Justin becoming fully Justine as they were only good to wear if you stood on a street corner and waved at passing cars.

A few items were just not me but we did approve of about half of the stuff in the wardrobe. The drawers were a much better situation as she had a good eye for nice underwear and the only things that went in the toss bag was a couple of pairs of crotch-less panties and a truly horrendous corset that she must have used in a fancy dress party.

We amassed quite a small pile of paperwork for Keith, from her original birth certificate to her new ID’s as a woman. We also found her will, which left everything to Keith to do with as he wished, as well as an insurance policy that named him as the beneficiary.

We put all of that in a large envelope along with the passport and cash I had found earlier. We put it out on the coffee table in the lounge, with the yellow sundress in a plastic cover draped over the settee back.

We had a light tea, not that hungry after a big breakfast and a lunch in the shops. Margo then went to her apartment to bring back some everyday clothing for herself as well as her bathroom goods and cosmetics.

I changed into jeans and slippers and, on a whim, started to look at the odd spaces in the walk-in, finding a rather large bag of very old weed, which went into the bin, as well as an interesting box marked “K & J have fun.”

It had DVD’s in it and I took the box into the lounge and cranked up the TV and disc player. What I saw on the first one I put in was enough to bring bile to my throat.

When Justine had Keith in the fun room it was nothing as mild as I had done. I could not believe the positions she had tied him in, or even how he still managed to cum while she beat him with a crop.

I ejected the disc and took the box through to the fun room for later disposal. I did have a look at the aspect and field of view and found the camera on the top of the wardrobe with the recording unit under the floor of the wardrobe via a small trapdoor. I wondered if Keith knew about the recordings or if Justine was actually building up a stock for blackmail purposes.

When Margo came back we organised the storage into hers and hers and she started to fill her side. I got my shopping in and added to my side.

Although Justine had been elegant, it was an old-world elegance and my purchases reflected a more modern look, which Margo had fully approved of as I had tried things on. I had bought a few pairs of shoes that were perfectly in my size and I was much happier when wearing them.

One item of pure indulgence that I had bought had been a glorious pair of emerald drop earrings that would go with many colours. I had promised Margo that we would get two matching diamond rings after I had started getting paid. I hoped I started getting paid as I was almost tapped out at present.

With her stuff packed away and her bathroom goods in their place, Margo said it was time for bed.

We pulled the satin sheets off for washing tomorrow and found some more normal cotton ones that would not be like sleeping on a toboggan run in winter. After a shower and make-up removal, we put on our nighties and dived into bed. Tonight we just cuddled and it was all right. No, it was better than all right.

It was Tuesday morning and I was having a wonderful sexy dream which usually had me waking up with sticky PJ’s. When I came, I immediately woke up with a sense of dread but, when I opened my eyes, I found that I was looking at Margo, straddled on my dick and making good use of my morning glory.

“Good morning, sweetheart” she whispered “it was standing there proud and I just couldn’t resist.”

She leant forward and kissed me and I put my arms around her and held her close, running my nails up and down her back, which made her shiver again and her muscles contracted on my slowly shrinking member.

“Be careful getting off” I said in her ear “We don’t want to have to wash these sheets as well.”

She laughed, “First I get a boyfriend who turns into a lesbian lover and now she is turning into my mother! We need to take you to a doctor to see how many of you are in that pretty head, my girl.”

She did reach out and grab a load of tissues before she moved. When she was back lying beside me she said, quietly “I think that I’m really and truly in love with you. You are beautiful, tender, caring and fun, as well as practical and a thinker. Is there anything you aren’t?”

I rolled over, after getting some tissues to wipe myself, “Margo, my true love, there is one thing that I can never be, and that is unfaithful to you. Oh, and I’m not a good cook.”

We kissed and then headed for the showers, me to the ensuite and she to the main bathroom. As I was going to be driving young Jackson around today, I had decided that I would wear a powder blue pant suit I had bought yesterday with low heel sandals.

Margo put on jeans and a top and said that she would work in the apartment while I was out as it needed a tidy up. We had breakfast and kissed before I left to walk to where my car was stored, carrying the packet for Keith and the dress for the funeral parlour.

I hadn’t realised how grotty the garages were when I went there before. With my new nails and clean clothes I needed to be extra careful when I opened up and got in the car.

I backed the elderly Astra out of the garage and then got out and closed the garage door. Driving to work I realised that I didn’t really need the car when I had two drivers at my beck and call so, when I parked outside the office, I pulled the paperwork out of the glovebox and signed the transfer section before putting it back.

In the office I called Keith to say that I had the packet of papers and asked him if he wanted to pick them up or for me to drop them off on my way around with young Jackson.

He asked if I would drop them at his house. I went through the route that Jackson had worked out and found that Paul, yes, he had a first name, had been very good and his route was close to the one I had used when making visual inspections. I made two changes to do my deliveries and we told Maureen we would be back late in the afternoon.

Carrying a folder with all of the property details I went to the car and opened up. I asked Paul if he had a driving licence and, when he said he did, I invited him to drive. He got in and I went to the passenger side and got in, putting my bag and the folder in the footwell.

“Do you need directions or can you find your own way? “ I asked and he said that he should be good but I can give him prompts along the way. Going to the first stop I asked him if he had his own car and he said he didn’t but got about on his bike.

As we went to the various properties I introduced him to the people I normally talked to as “Paul Jackson, who is taking over Gerry Halliwell’s old job.”

After the fourth stop we got back into the car but, before turning the key, he said, “You know all of these people by name. I have decided that you are really Gerry Halliwell that’s become a butterfly overnight.”

I laughed and said that he was very close to the mark but that there was no cocoon required, just some friendly girls who saw something that I had missed all my life.

At the funeral parlour I gave the undertaker the dress and he asked if I would like to view the body but I told him I would rather remember her as I had seen her in real life.

Just before lunch we stopped to deliver the papers to Keith and, when I said that I had my replacement waiting in the car, he called to his wife to join us. Paul and I followed them to a little Italian restaurant.

He and Paul got on well and I had a good chat with his wife, who didn’t know what I had done with Keith in the fun room and didn’t need to know.

When we left them Paul said that this was certainly a different life to what he had been doing in the main office. He told me that he was crap at figures, he had been just the office boy and general tea boy.

He thanked me for getting out of his situation.

I chuckled, “You won’t thank me when there is an overflowing drain that’s been blocked by a child’s toy and the parents are screaming down the phone for you to do something.”

He smiled and said that it was something he now had to look forward to.

Just then I looked up the road we were on, “Holy crap, that’s quick!”

I asked him to pull over and park and I watched as two workmen put the finishing touches on a billboard. It was one of the pictures taken on Sunday with Tati and me each side of a perfume bottle on a plinth.

We were looking at it with amazed faces and there had been words now added that said ‘Are you game? The new scent “Double or Nothing” is coming soon.’

Paul turned to me, “Isn’t that you up there?”

I nodded and told him that the other girl was Tatiana and he said that he thought they had overprinted the picture of me in reverse.

Before we carried on I rang Babs and asked her what was going on. She told me that the principals had been getting close to dropping the campaign until we turned up and it was a full-out push now.

I told her I was looking at a billboard right now and she said that the contracts were all signed yesterday and that we would be needed later in the week for a TV commercial shoot.

She also said that the principal knew of my status as the dressers at the shoot had sussed me out pretty quickly but carried on as ordered. She also said that there was a payment going into my bank today.

Well, that was uplifting for an almost broke girl.

Marianne Gregory © 2022

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A positive start

but I sense things may not stay that way for long.

Money Is Always Good

joannebarbarella's picture

When you're broke....and don't believe all that crap about it being the root of all evil. Try being broke for a while.

Money is just a facility

Angharad's picture

Love of it is the sin and our government is full of sinners as are most of them. There's plenty to go round if greedy types didn't have much more than their share.

Angharad

Increase in prosperity

Jamie Lee's picture

Geri's features must be so close to femine that unless someone knows of his change, or were like the girls at the shoot, they'd never suspect a thing.

It must have been a shock, and a thrill, to see the picture of her and Tati on that billboard. And sure it was uplifting to have her bank balance increase. How could it not be?

Others have feelings too.