Uplifting. Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Uplifting Five

We arrived at our destination and Steve let us out at the kerb. He said he would wait for a message and would need about twenty minutes lead time. We walked in to the most girly place I have ever seen, the pink almost made your eyes water.

The three girls were obviously well known there and we were all waved through the doors and into the lobby.

I whispered to Margo that I now needed to use the toilet so she said “Bog bonding time” to the others and we trooped into the toilets.

I now found out how difficult it is to remove ones jeans and two pairs of panties with long fingernails. This womanhood is going to take a lot of practice if I did any more of it.

After nearly stabbing one of my gonads with a nail getting redressed I was the last out of the cubicle and joined the others at the mirrors where I freshened up my lipstick just like a good girl should.

We deposited our bags in return for a numbered bangle that was put on our wrists. Margo explained that anything we drank or ate would go against the number and that we paid the bill when we collected our bags.

We could hear the thumping bass from out here but, as we walked into the actual dance club, it was like being hit with a solid wall of sound. I could feel it in my body in a similar way that you could feel a jet aircraft when you are close. Margo was right, because as she pulled me out into the throng I was already moving to the beat.

As we danced I got more fluid with my moves and, as the night wore on and I drank a few cocktails, I was almost liquid movement, or so I thought.

I had a lot of fun and when the evening got late they toned down the music to slower numbers. I had realised that this was a lesbian club and was not surprised when pairs of girls started dancing with their arms around each other. Margo pulled me close and we also danced closely, very closely.

As we danced she said “You may have wondered why we are here. It is a safe place for us to have fun without being hit on all the time. The other clubs are like attending a slave auction with all the grabbing and feeling that goes on. There is a time and a place for that sort of thing but it doesn’t happen here.”

Just as she said that I felt fingers pinch my butt and I turned my head to see Paula, one of the girls I had slept with.

“Hi there Margo, I see you finally got Geri out of the closet and into the real world. If I had known she would look this good I would have tried to transform her myself.”

We all smiled at each other and we moved apart with our partners. Around midnight Margo said that we should make ready to go home and we all went and got our bags, paying our bills at the same time. Margo sent Steve a message and we retired to the toilets to relieve ourselves and to repair our good looks.

We went outside just as Steve was pulling up. I piled into the back, being pulled in by Margo. Tatiana got in with us and Francine got in the front with Steve.

As we pulled away he asked if any of us had checked our phones lately because he had got a message from Babs during the evening. He said he was ordered to be outside our block at ten sharp to take someone to an urgent photo shoot.

I knew that it wouldn’t be me so I sat back as the others checked their messages.

“Holy shit!!” cried Tatiana. She passed her phone to Margo who read the message and burst out laughing.

When the phone was passed to the front seat so that they could see it the three of them were chortling as if they had heard the best joke of the year. Tatiana just sat there, as white as a sheet and with her two hands almost painful in grasping my arm.

“OK, folks, what’s the joke and why didn’t Tatiana get it?” I said.

Steve was the first to recover while the other two were searching for tissues to wipe their eyes.

“Geri, darling, you have been the catalyst that has possibly changed Tatianas’ career. That message was from Babs and she wants me to take you and Tatiana to a very good photo studio where they will be opening up just for the two of you. She wants you to do a portfolio of shots for the new Givenchy product range that features a new perfume. “

“I have taken girls to the studio where we will be going to tomorrow and have got quite pally with the boss there. He told me a few weeks ago that Givenchy was going to launch a new perfume based on a campaign that claimed it makes a girl twice as alluring. I reckon when you put all of the bits together it comes out fame and fortune for a particular set of twins. I can’t think of two girls who deserve it more so you had both better make sure you are bright eyed and bushy tailed when I turn up at ten.”

I turned to Tatiana and she was in tears. Suddenly she unhanded me but then threw her arms around me and pulled me into a bear-hug.

“Sweet Geri, please say you will do it with me. It would mean the earth to me and I know the others would help us with the project. You have no idea what being the face of a world-wide brand can mean. Please say you will be in it with me, please!!!”

Well, what could I do but say that I would do anything for the three of them.

Margo had recovered, “It’s OK Tati; I’ll make sure she is ready to roll. There is no way that Fran and I would stand in your way to that contract, you lucky bitch.”

It was a subdued group that got out of the car. Steve got out and opened the doors for us, receiving a kiss from Francine and another from Margo. Tatiana gave him a big hug and kiss as she said “See you tomorrow.”

He looked at me, smiled and pulled me into a hug and a kiss that curled my toes.

“See you in the morning, beautiful” he said and got back into the car to drive away. I was left standing at the kerb with a feeling that I had crossed a line tonight and wondered if there was any way back.

“Come on, sexy” Margo pulled at my hand “It’s time to pay the piper.”

In the lift we had a group hug and I felt as if these were truly my sisters. I knew that I did not feel too brotherly and there was one, in particular, that was going to test my powers of endurance, if I was lucky.

At our floor the other two said goodnight and we all air-kissed. I opened my door and Margo pulled me inside.

“Come on sweetheart” she whispered “We had all night before but now you are going to need your beauty sleep so we had better get started on the sex bit quickly.”

We helped each other undress and she produced a pair of satin nighties for us. She forced me to go through the make-up removal first but it wasn’t long before we were in the big bed with us sliding around on the satin sheets.

I can say that I did do my duty, in both a lesbian fashion and, finally, as a true man would. The effect of the night and having my own breasts gave me the best hard-on of my life and, together, we didn’t waste it.

Around four in the morning I woke with a full bladder and, untangling myself from Margo, I walked into the ensuite. Another reason to sit, I thought as I relieved myself, you don’t have to put the light on.

I wiped myself as Margo lurched into the room, “Don’t flush”.

I washed my hands while she let loose with a torrent of her own and went back to bed. When she came out she started running her fingers up and down my body so I reciprocated by rubbing her nipples.

It did not take long for me to get erect and she straddled me to sink down on me. This was a very new experience for me and I fondled her breasts as she worked her muscles.

She brought her hands up to mine and we entwined our fingers as she moved up and down. Then she leaned forward and forced my hands back on the pillow and kissed me as she bounced on my body as if I was the one being serviced. We both climaxed together and she collapsed on my chest before rolling off to one side and falling asleep again. I had the odd feeling that this was my job, not hers, as I drifted off myself.

I was woken around eight by a kiss that would curl your toes if they were not already curled.

“Come on sleepy-head; let’s get some breakfast into you before we prepare you for the sacrifice to the advertising gods.”

We padded into the kitchen in our nighties and I put the kettle on while she made some toast.

As we ate I asked the obvious question “What’s my role in all this?”

She thought a bit and then explained.

“A world brand is like the holy grail of modelling. If you are in a campaign you move into the upper echelons of the business. Everyone else wants you to grace their catwalks or the pages of the magazines. If you are ‘the face’ of a campaign it changes the dynamic drastically. The owner of the campaign does not want you seen all over with other products so pays enough for you to stay with them. It would mean a contract worth millions and a guaranteed career for as long as you want to make it.”

I digested what she had told me. “OK, that’s what it means for Tatiana; I wanted to know what it meant for me.”

“Darling” she whispered “I was talking about you.”

Marianne Gregory © 2022

up
174 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fun!

Really loving this story.

Wow

Wow! This is beyond my finest dreams. I’m hooked.

Cheryl pinkwestch

Toe in the water

Jamie Lee's picture

Geri is about to enter a world that will be strange to him/her, one that could eat him/her alive if caution isn't used.

The real questions revolves around Geri being a male presenting as a woman. How will that be received if it's disclosed? Or will it be kept a secret, hoping it doesn't come to light? Or might the advertiser use that fact in the ad?

With this shoot, Geri is putting a toe into the water. Waters that could take Geri far or get him hurt.

Others have feelings too.