Cresswell Industries -68-69-

Printer-friendly version

Chapter Sixty Eight

Easter Bunnies

by Keshara Narme


Grace replaced the receiver with a smile.

“At last!” she sat back in her leathered chair.

Lady Melissa had just informed her that the time was right to begin their assault on Bernard Falconer and what was left of his associates.

Pressing her intercom she called for Joan, who appeared within a minute.

“Joan I want you to prepare for two very important guests that will be arriving this evening!” Grace informed her housemaid. “They will be spending a few weeks with us until their departure… They have undergone some basic household duties, but I want you to take them under your wing during the day and finish off their training!”

“Training Madame?”

“Yes I promised you a lighter load and you have done exceptionally well with young Wayne,” Grace smiled at her shemale housemaid. “And when you have finished preparing the room I have another surprise for you!”

“Yes Madame!” Joan curtseyed and quickly scurried out of the study.


As Joan disappeared Grace’s mind drifted back to the day she and Sarah had just got married and how Lady Melissa had intervened in her then happiness as a young married male awaiting his first night of passion with his bride.

Images of both Sarah and Graham flooded her mind, their naivety and worse of all, the secrets that her Ladyship had disclosed about Sarah’s father and her own mother’s death.

Why could neither of them see that beneath the shroud of innocence that had been their childhood that Bernard Falconer, who even Graham had looked up to, could’ve been such a cruel and malicious man who had wrecked and ended so many peoples lives.

A tear fell from Grace’s eye as she tried to picture what Sarah was doing and if she like Grace had accepted the changes to her life.

Yet despite the assurances of her ladyship that Sarah was safe and happy in her new life, she still had a doubt that Lady Melissa had exacted her revenge on both of them using Grace’s mother’s last wishes as an excuse to fulfil her revenge.

Grace had tried some very subtle tactics to track Sarah down, but each time she was thwarted by the possible danger of drawing attention to herself. She knew that Lady Melissa had sent Gabrielle to keep an eye on her, but that did not worry her because that also worked in her favour.

Grace knew that whatever secrets were still lying undiscovered about her former male self and that of Sarah, they would only be answered when both Bernard and Melissa were thrust together.


By the time Joan had finished preparing the room to Madame Grace’s specifications that where set out on the clipboard, Joan could see that these two new arrivals were obviously used to sleeping with one another as the double bed was one of the smallest she had ever prepared.

However as she made her way back down the winding staircase she was met by Madame Grace and Ivan.

“Ah… Well done Joan!” Grace clapped her hands with delight. “Ivan is ready to whisk you off to the salon!”

“Salon? Madame?” Joan curtseyed nervously.

“Yes the salon Joan… You’ve performed admirably these last few months and I’m fed up with looking at my head housemaid looking so dreary!” Grace informed her.

“But Madame?” Joan touched her black curly hair and smoothed out her grey uniform to try to look a bit tidier.

“Oh Joan!” Grace laughed as she saw the worry encapsulate her shemale housemaid. “Relax… I’m not punishing you… I’m promoting you!”

“Promoting me?”

“Yes you silly woman! Ivan is going to take you to the salon to get your hair done in the style I wish you to keep from now on. Jerry has been told to throw away all your old uniforms and any inappropriate underwear that will not suit your new look!”

Joan held her hand to her chest with a look of disbelief.

“You will also be allowed to choose some other clothing for social occasions, which I’ve decided you also deserve!”

“Social?”

“Yes Joan social… Jerry has been asking me for the last month if he could show you off to his friends… And besides your friend Hayley is dating a man and I want you and Jerry to get to know her new man!”

“Oh Madame! What can I say?” Joan curtseyed a few times with excitement.

“Joan… Get a grip of yourself and go with Ivan this minute!”

“Yes Madame!” Joan curtseyed for one last time and followed Ivan out if the house.

“That will displease her Ladyship!” Grace grinned as she watched the first male she herself had help transform following excitedly behind her husband.

Watching Ivan disappear with Joan out of the house, she also considered her so-called marriage to Ivan. She knew nothing more about him other than his role with Melissa before Dr Van Getz had reconfigured her mind to accept the fact that she loved him and wanted nothing more than to pleasure him and be his wife.

But that was then, because since that day Melissa had let her recall who she was and why she had ended up as a Cresswell girl, Grace had slowly but surely taken control of her own life once again. She had erased any love for Ivan from her mind and instead of pleasuring him she now only used him to pleasure her.

Just then a familiar sound echoed from across the hall.

It was Princess, dressed in the most gorgeously tight short red dress that she could pour her figure into.

“Are we alone Mistress?” Princess ran her arms around Grace’s waist and looked seductively into her eyes.

“I have an important job coming up for you my little kitten!” Grace kissed her chosen concubine on her cherry red lips.

“Mmmmmmm… Will it involve sex?” Princess asked rolling her pearl coloured teeth with her tongue.

“It might? But… It really depends on the other persons sexual preference!” Grace took her lover by the hand and led her into her study.


“Oh Brian I’m so excited about showing you off to all the girls!” Hayley ran her hands back and forth over her lover’s very stiff, but very confined cock.

“I can’t wait to meet them either,” Brian shifted awkwardly in his driver’s seat, preying that her continual rubbing on his crotch did not cause more than just an accident in his boxers.

“Oh you’ll absolutely love these meetings they’re wonderful… And it’s even better now that I can attend in clothing of my own choosing and with my own man!” Hayley looked up dreamily into Brian’s face, glad that she had chosen to wear a panty pad for the occasion too.

“But what if this Madame Grace does not like me and what if Wendy decides that she wants you back working as her housemaid?” Brian started to worry, after all he had put everything on the line to fulfil this dream of being with Hayley.

“Don’t worry sweetheart… Mistress Wendy has no control over our relationship now!” Hayley squeezed his privates tightly again as the thought of his cock entering her later that night filled her mind.

Reaching the Hive they pulled up besides a very expensive Audi and BMW parked in the drive.

Brian felt a little out of place with his normal run of the mill saloon as he looked at both of the other vehicles with envy.

Parking he went round to the other side of the car and opened the door and helped Hayley to her feet.

Hayley straightened her ankle length burgundy skirt making sure that the split in the skirt was right in the middle where it should be. Looking down at her pantyhose covered painted toes that were visible through the open toe of her two inch high matching burgundy pumps, she took a deep breathe straightened her matching jacket and asked Brian if she looked alright.

“Yes my dear you look absolutely wonderful!” he took her hand and tucked it under his arm. “I thought it was just me who was nervous!”

Hayley smiled as she looked up at her man a feeling of complete happiness showering her face.

“Let’s show you off!” she smiled as she led Brian up the pathway to the porch.

Ringing the large bell they both waited patiently for the door to open.


“Good Afternoon Miss Hayley Anne and good afternoon Sir!” a very pretty maid with a very short auburn coloured haired appeared and curtseyed before them.

“Oh you look absolutely fabulous my dear!” Hayley responded as she took in the new maids uniform.

“Why thank you!” the maid twirled around on her five inch open toed pumps letting all the crinolines and petticoats of the black 1950’s style maids uniform swish all around her.

Brian looked at the young maid with intrigue, for he was sure that he recognised her.

“You look a little perplexed Mr McKinley?” the young maid offered him a very delicately soft French cut polished hand.

“My goodness…Wayne is that you?” Brian stood flabbergasted.

“Of course it is you silly thing!” Hayley nudged him.

“But you look so?”

“Girly!” Wayne replied with a giggle.

“Well I?”

“Yes Brian… Wayne only wears those horrendous boys clothes to school!” Hayley hugged his arm lovingly.

“Talking of school that brings me to a question I’ve been dying to ask you Mr McKinley,” Wayne bit his cherry red lip as he contemplated his question.

“Well go on then Wayne!” Brian helped the very attractive looking pupil from his school along.

“Well I wear girls clothes all the time cause when I leave school I want to be a beautician and well I already work at the mall’s salon on a Saturday… Well what I wanted to know was… Would I be able to wear make up and more femmy clothing for school?”

“I err… Well I can’t say for now… I mean I’ve got to consider the other pupils and my staffs reaction to you coming to school wearing something different other than our natural uniform!” Brian was well and truly astounded at Wayne’s question.

“No… He’ll still be wearing the uniform, I think what Wayne was trying to ask is… Would it be alright if he wore girls underwear beneath his school uniform?” Hayley interpreted Wayne’s enquiry a little more subtly. “It was better that he asked you before he began wearing them, isn’t that right Wayne?”

“Yes Miss Hayley Anne, that is correct!” Wayne smiled and gave a perfect curtsey and then proceeded to show both of them to the large reception area.

Brian could not help wonder at how pretty and femininely balanced Wayne was and as he stared down at his very light tanned pantyhosed legs, he had to admit that Wayne was more at home in female clothes.

“Here you go Sir and Miss Hayley, if you would like to take a seat I’ll fetch you a drink,” Wayne curtseyed as she showed them to a two seated crafted red velvet chair.

“Thank you Wayne!” Hayley tugged on Brian’s arm and lead him to the chair.

Brian wanted to take in the surroundings of the huge room especially the unusual positioning of the many white leathered sofa seats available in the huge lounge area. Yet as he took his seat next Hayley, she gathered her skirt beneath her and when she did his eyes were drawn to her legs.

Brian’s eyes scoured Hayley’s visible pantyhosed encased knees as they revealed themselves through the front split of her skirt when she sat down.

Noting his glance towards her knees she took hold of his hand and placed it on her knee, enjoying the welcomed shiver and throb in her gusset she got when he touched hem.

Her mind soon began to reflect back to last night, when Brian spent over an hour kissing and caressing her pantyhosed toes, legs and crotch before tearing them from her and filling her with his manly juices.

Just then the sound of heels clicking brought Hayley’s attention back to where she was and when she saw who it was who entered the room she had to stand up and greet them.

“Joan! Oh Joan!” Hayley tapped her own way towards her friend. “Joan this is Brian…Oh I forgot you’re not allowed to indulge in talk while you’re working!”

“Madame has instructed me that as I am the head housemaid I can engage in conversation when spoken to or are asked a question,” Joan replied with a highly excited shrill in her voice.

“Oh but look at you!” Hayley once again admired Joan’s new look.

Like Wayne’s 50’s style maid’s outfit Joan’s matched it perfectly, except her chest was very visible as her pointy cone shaped bra finished off her dress completely. Turning around, her white crinolines and petticoats brushed heavenly and sensuously around her tanned nylon stockings.

Straightening out her white pinafore she lifted the back of her leg to show Hayley her seamed stocking calf.

“Oh Joan they are real nylon!” Hayley brought her painted hand to the large chiffon bow on her white blouse that was visible through the opening of her burgundy jacket.

“Yes they are and… It’s taken me some time to get used to wearing stockings… Madame has… Well Jerry does not want me to wear anything but silk or nylon stockings anymore, and you know how us girls like to please our men!”

“Yes Brian loves me in pantyhose!” Hayley giggled in accordance with a whisper.

“Oh he’s handsome Hayley… You have a catch there!” Joan whispered back.

Brian was lost amongst the girlish giggles and chat of the two women as they then moved on to Joan’s new hairstyle.

Gone was the long tangled black perm that Joan had had since she first came home from her plastic surgery at the farm, replaced by a short and slightly curled authentic American ladies 50’s style cut.

“Oh and I’ve got a complete new wardrobe of polka dot dresses and other fifties style clothing… Even my underwear is authentic Van Raalte now and sooooooooooo figure hugging fifties!” Joan finished.

Just then Wayne returned with a drink trolley and moved over to Brian and offered him a drink.

Brian sipped his brandy and sat back in the comfort of the velvet chair admiring the expensive décor of the room, when more heels clicked form the marbled hallway.

“Hayley it’s just so divine to see you!” a woman’s voice echoed out from the doorway.

“Madame Gabrielle!” Hayley responded looking over to Brian and motioning for him to stand up and join him.

Brian placed his glass on a small nearby table and did as he was told, moving in besides his lover.

“And this is the man everyone has been making a fuss about!” Gabrielle laughed and greeted Hayley’s lover.

“Ma’am!” Brian kissed the back of the woman’s outstretched hand, realising that there was more people making their way into the room.

“Oh he is adorable… You’re a lucky girl!” Gabrielle smiled at him.

“Brian this is Madame Gabrielle… She is Wayne’s mother!” Hayley introduced her.

“Mrs Strauss, it’s my pleasure in finally meeting Wayne’s mother… Hayley has told me so much about you!” Brian continued.

“All good things I hope!” Gabby laughed as she turned around and motioned to a very pretty girl dressed in a silk peach dress that flared out above knees to reveal an array of petticoats and crinolines. “Brian this is my other child… Kelly!”

“Pleased to meet you Sir!” Kelly curtseyed before him.

Brian could not help notice the girls glistening bangles of blonde-brown hair and ribbons as she curtseyed before him.

“I hear you have a son?” Gabby enquired.

“Oh yes… Brian has a son… Robert!” Hayley replied for him.

“Sorry!” Brian took his eyes away from Wayne’s sister.

“Well it’s lucky you’ve got Hayley to sort him out… I’m sure she’ll have him looking and behaving adorably to perfection just like herself!” Gabby smiled at Brian, although her smile was aimed more at Hayley and from the smile on Hayley’s mouth, Gabby knew that Hayley had been programmed to make sure that something wonderful was in store for Robert.

“Err… Yes… I suppose so?” he replied not sure of what she meant.

“Come on Kelly lets not crowd Hayley and her man… There’s a good girl!”

“Yes mother!” Kelly replied with a very dainty curtsey.

Next into the room came a large European looking man and attached to his arm was very sexily dressed platinum blonde woman.

Brian could not help but see the blonde beauty’s very visible underwear beneath her laced mini dress, although it resembled more of a sexy lace undergarment than a dress.

“This is Madame Grace’s husband Ivan and his lover Jean!” Hayley proudly introduced them.

“Good afternoon Mr McKinley,” Ivan held out his hand. “Welcome to our gathering!”

Brian shook the man’s hand and replied with a thank you.

“Jean is carrying Ivan’s baby… We are all so excited about it!” Hayley introduced Jean.

“Yes I do hope it’s boy!” she puckered her pouting peach coloured lips as she placed her elegantly French cut and delicately designed nailed hand upon her very visible pierced navel. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet Wayne’s Principle, he always talks so highly of you when he talks about school!”

“Thank you… Wayne is a good pupil!” Brian replied.

“He’s become a dab hand at manicures and nails too!” she held out her beautifully designed nails for him to see.

“Where are your girls?” Hayley enquired.

“Oh Madame Grace has kept them from us all morning, Madame has promised us all a surprise!” Jean smiled excitedly.

Just then more heels clacked away from the hallway and Brian soon recognised the woman who walked into the room.

Wendy strode elegantly up to them, her chosen attire of a beige trouser suit portraying the power she commanded in her position within Cresswell’s chosen and Madame Grace’s Hive.

Hayley’s eyes instantly moved to her former Mistress’s crotch, which despite being endowed with a huge female penis and testes was completely smooth.

“Mistress!” Hayley curtseyed slightly and nudged Brian as she heightened her tone.

For whatever reason Brian guessed that he should at least bow to Hayley’s former Mistress.

“Hayley!” Wendy accepted her greeting from her ex-husband and lover’s acknowledgement to her position within Madame Grace’s Hive. “Mr McKinley I hope you are looking after my Hayley?”

“Yes Mistress Wendy I am!” he responded wondering if he was still on trial with Hayley’s former owner.

“Relax Mr McKinley Hayley is her own woman now I have no claim to her anymore!” Wendy smiled back and winked. “Oh and Hayley I now know how wonderful it is to wear a panty girdle now!”

“Thank you Mistress Wendy,” Hayley smiled and curtseyed with a slight smirk on her face as she nudged Brian yet again to do like wise.

“Yes… Thank You Mistress!” Brian bowed to her once again.

Hayley tightened her grip on Brian’s arm as she heard her former Mistress’s ownership of her was no more.

As the thought of what her former Mistress had said about wearing panty girdles resonated through her mind, her damp groin twitched excitedly, especially the thought of Brian being unable to control himself when he now saw her in her panty girdle.

Yet as Wendy made her way past them, Hayley could not help but squeal with pleasure at the sight that followed her in.

Even Brian’s eyes were transfixed.

Annabelle strutted into the room on her Italian wrap six-inch heels wearing a dress that was fast becoming a craze amongst the girls who shopped at the mall, despite the fact that it was Wendy who had brought it for her as an Easter present.

Hayley left Brian’s side and went straight over to her former son, whom she could now only think of as her niece.

“Annabelle… Oh Annabelle… you look absolutely gorgeous!” Hayley ran up to her and kissed her cheek.

“Oh Hayley its great to see you again!” Annabelle replied with equal excitement, “I want to know everything!”

“But before that, tell me about this dress… Your Hair… It’s so long!” Hayley enthused.

Brian could not take his eyes of the beauty that was standing with Hayley, especially her silky smooth legs that rose all the way up to her pink baby doll style dress.

“Mother insisted that I had extensions!” Annabelle touched the edges of her straight blonde hair with her beautifully long French polished nails, “And she chose this dress for me to wear too!”

“Oh you look absolutely wonderful!” Hayley returned with glee. “Doesn’t she Brian?”

“Err… Hmm… Yes she does!” Brian could only agree as his eyes took in the sixteen-year old girls wonderfully crafted body.

Annabelle twizzled the hem of her very short dress as she felt Brian’s eyes devouring her new sexy look. “I think mother is trying to get me a suitor!” she blushed.

Indeed Annabelle did look a tease and Brian found it hard not to look at her visible cleavage that was pushed tightly together at the v-shaped opening at the top of the baby doll dress.

“I had to find a matching pair of push up bra and panties to go with it though, I’m sure mother would’ve rather I wore nothing underneath this dress,” she smiled as her white pearl teeth glowed sensationally from between her light pink glossy lips.

“Annabelle!” Jean called out, interrupting them.

“Sorry Aunt Hayley… But Jean wants to see my new look!” Annabelle squealed with delight as she teetered on her high heels over to Jean and Ivan.

“Mistress Wendy is turning Annabelle into such a little tease isn’t she?” Hayley smiled with pride at her one time son’s very desirable new look.

Brian just stood open mouthed.

“You know Annabelle used to be a pupil at your school?” Hayley took a hold of her man’s chin and turned it towards her.

“She what?” he looked down at her.

Just then Hayley’s attention was taken away from Brian as another feminine voice called out to her.

“Aunt Hayley! It’s just great to finally see you with your boyfriend!” a very pretty curly brown haired girl with matching ribbons waltzed up to them.

“Oh Michelle you look absolutely pretty!” Hayley exchanged kisses with her other former son. “Doesn’t she Brian?”

“I hope your getting used to pantyhose now my dear?” Hayley enquired noticing that Michelle was wearing sheer white pantyhose beneath her pink silken party dress.

“Oh yes Aunt Hayley I am… But I’m gonna miss wearing these dresses though!” she shrugged her shoulders as she pulled out the hem of her crinoline and petticoat flared dress.

However much Brian was amazed at how prettily dressed both the two young girls he had met were he was not prepared for the next entrant.

All of the ladies and the girls in the room except Gabrielle curtseyed.

“Good afternoon!” Grace stood in the doorway with a very pleased smile. “I’m glad you have all had time to welcome our newest arrival to my little Hive!”

Everyone around the new couple agreed.

“Well Mr McKinley… I must say I am pleased to finally meet you in my own home, I hope Joan and Wayne have made you comfortable?”

“Yes they have,” Brian stood completely mesmerised by the very beautiful hostess.

Grace swayed over to Hayley and Brian and held out her elegantly painted polished nailed hand to be kissed.

Brian acknowledged her and bent forward and kissed her hand, while Hayley curtseyed and then straightened out her skirt.

“I normally wear trouser outfits to these occasions, but considering there is a new arrival to our gathering and a male, I decided to dress more seductively for him!” Grace explained her very short black strapless dress, black seamed stockings and very high matching Italian wrap stilettos.

“I err?” Brian did not know what to say, as the gorgeous blonde hostess began to seduce him in front of Hayley.

“Relax sweetheart,” Grace smiled as she saw the predicament her words and dress were having on the poor man. “I have no intentions of taking you away from our Hayley, you two are so well matched!”

“Thank you Madame!” Hayley replied for Brian.


“Now then Joan go and fetch our wonderful surprise so we can begin our Easter holiday!” Grace clapped her hand.

Joan scuttled excitedly out of the huge lounge area as Grace motioned for everyone to take a seat.


The room had been arranged so that all the comfortable white-leathered sofa chairs virtually made a square in the middle of the room, following the edge of the huge pink and white Persian rug that was centrepiece to the room.

Small glass tables broke up the array of twin sofas that fenced the beautifully crafted rug, however exactly opposite, central of the opening, was a five-seater sofa.

Grace arranged her gathering into the places she liked them to be seated in.

Jean sat to the left of Grace’s twin sofa chair, which was the only chair on its own, while standing behind Jean stood Ivan. Next to their respected places was Gabrielle, who sat on the right hand side, whereupon Kelly fluffed out her petticoats and knelt down besides her mother’s feet.

Next Wendy sat down next to Jean, with Michelle eagerly at her feet with her petticoats and crinolines fluffed.

“Mr McKinley I would appreciate it if you would take your position as Ivan has done behind your good lady!” Grace motioned to Hayley to sit on the opposite side upon the five-seated sofa.

Hayley curtseyed and demurely sat herself down, however unlike Gabrielle, Jean and Wendy, she had to sit on the edge of the sofa with her legs crossed at an angle.

“Annabelle please take a seat next to your Aunt, and you may make yourself comfortable my dear!”

“Oh Thank you Madame!” Annabelle shrilled as she daintily stepped her way across the rug and sat down, her gorgeously waxed legs available for everyone to see as she sat down and crossed them very tightly.

“Ladies & Gentlemen here is Madame Grace’s Easter Surprise!” Joan introduced the rest of Jean’s family. “The Easter bunnies!”

Ooh’s and ahhhhh’s accompanied the entrance of Princess, Rosalind and Danielle.

Brian could not take his eyes off of Princess as she strutted into the room holding a large basket covered in ribbons on pink six-inch high platform heels.

She was wearing an authentic pink playboy bunny costume together with fluffy white tail and ears, even Ivan had trouble diverting his eyes away from Princess’s gorgeously seamed pink fishnet pantyhosed legs as they rose up to her very femininely shaped crotch.

Grace watched the reaction of both Brian and her husband as Princess walked in.

Princess smiled wildly as everyone began to applaud Madame Grace’s little Easter surprise.

With the men’s eyes transfixed with Madame Grace’s red headed concubine, all the others eyes were upon Jean’s two former boys. Both wore exactly the same light pink satin dress, which this time flared out more than usual. Petticoats and crinolines galore helped to achieve the look, while a huge white bow dangled and bobbed from behind as they graciously entered the room in their light pink Mary Jane’s and laced pink anklets. Little imprints of bunny rabbits adorned the silken material while both of the girls long silky curls hung down from their matching bonnets and across their shoulders.

“Oh I simply adore the dresses!” Jean enthused as she tried desperately to fight the urge of standing up and going over to them.

“Good Afternoon ladies and Gentlemen,” Danielle gave a very cute blush and curtsey. “Auntie Princess, my sister Rosalind and I would like to thank you all for coming!”

Everyone clapped as Danielle exalted in her role as a chosen Easter bunny.

Grace then nodded to Joan to inform her now was the time for the contents of the Easter bunnies baskets to be shared out.

“Girls!” Joan clapped her hands as the three Easter girls parted and made their way to their intended destinations.

Danielle scurried over to her mother curtseyed and picked out her mother’s present, while Rosalind did likewise to Wendy and Gabrielle.

Princess moved straight over to where Annabelle was seated and handed her a present and then shifted over to Hayley.

With Danielle curtseying before Grace and giving her an equally unexpected present, Joan clapped her hands and ordered the girls to their respected places.

Danielle and Rosalind demurely gathered their petticoats and spread them out around them as they sat either side of their mother, while Princess wriggled sexily over to Madame Grace and sat down next to her, like Annabelle with her pink fishnet legs wrapped tightly over themselves.


“Well thank you girls and Joan I did not expect a gift… So thank you!” she began. “Well I suppose I should open my gift!”

Princess sat anxiously as her shemale Mistress opened the small present.

“Oh thank you Joan and Princess!” she glanced upon the gold ankle bracelet that had the name of Princess inscribed upon it and smiled. “I shall have much pleasure in placing this on your ankle tonight dear!”

“Ok Jean!”

“Oh Madame it’s wonderful… I will look forward to showing her off in it!” Jean tore through her wrapper and held aloft a pretty pink baby girl’s dress.


Brian, though, could not fathom how she could be so happy at receiving such a gender-depicting item, considering she did not know what sex the baby was going to be and to place further confusion upon him, the fact that she wanted a boy any way.


One by one the recipients opened their presents, which for Gabby was a beautiful pair of drop pearl earrings and for Wendy a large pair of gold hoop earrings, however as Annabelle opened her present she could only blush as she saw what Madame had given her.

“I know your mother is trying to bring the full experience of womanhood out of you, so I thought I would add to your collection!” Grace smiled as Annabelle held up two parts of her present, which was a pair of white laced satin bra and panties, while the one she did not want to show was yet another dildo, however this time it was a very small one.

Hayley was next to unravel her surprise and when she did her excitement was hard to control, for she held out a very see through black negligee and baby doll night-dress.

Brian’s eyes widened as he saw the alluring garments and instantly his cock twitched as he imagined Hayley wearing them.



Chapter Sixty Nine



Gifted Chatter



“Well this is a nice gathering!” Grace commented to the people all seated in her lounge, as she ran her hands over Princess’s fishnet thighs. A compliment Princess returned by placing her hand on her Mistress’s.

“You know I’m going to have to get a picture of all you delightful girls, before Michelle’s fifteenth!” Grace smiled at the young girls all seated upon the floor by their mother’s feet.

Wayne and Joan continued to refill everyone’s glasses with drinks as the entire lounge began to fill with feminine chatter.

Brian was completely amazed at how many subjects these women could talk about and find to talk about at that, however his interest was kept in the conversations by Hayley’s insistence that his attention was drawn to her at all times, even though he was standing behind her.

Mainly the subjects were about shopping and how beautiful this dress would look on Annabelle or Michelle, however Brian’s now slightly inebriated mind was totally amiss when Hayley casually dropped his son Robert’s name into a discussion about what sort of clothes Hayley would be choosing for him.

“I had always wanted to instil the same dainty and conservative manner I have into Michelle, but whenever she returned from Prep School she was always back to her normal self… At least we won’t have this problem with Robert… Will we Brian?” Hayley looked up at Brian with a look of you will agree to what I say.

“Err… Yes that’s correct my dear!” Brian replied unsure as to what Hayley was talking about and considering his eyes were firmly on her partly visible pantyhosed knee, his attention towards her comments on Robert was broken, for the sight of her knee just caused his groin to respond in the manner it always did nowadays.


“Ok girls… It’s time for you to go to the playroom!” Grace clapped her hands. “Wayne!”

“Yes Madame Grace!” Wayne curtseyed perfectly before her.

“Lead the girls to the playroom and look over them will you!” Grace smiled.

“Yes Madame!” Wayne gave a little curtsey of acknowledgement and rounded up all of the younger girls.

Shrills of delight swept through them as they all got to their feet and assembled before Grace.

Princess was equally excited as her two former sons were wearing the most fluffiest of satin dresses amongst them and the sight of Rosalind and Danielle holding hands and curtseying to her Mistress caused her heart to flutter.

Grace squeezed Princess’s thigh as she felt the shrill of delight course through her.

One by one the girls all curtseyed and left with Wayne and as Brian watched them disappear he finally found the courage to speak.

“Where are they going?” he asked sheepishly.

Hayley turned around to face him and gave him a very deep look of disgust.

“I’m sorry Madame, Brian is new to these gatherings!” Hayley made her excuse for her lover.

Brian looked at Hayley and then at Madame Grace with a ‘What?’ look on his face.

“Hayley it is expected, my dear… So don’t worry!” Grace dismissed Brian’s out of turn question. “Wayne is taking the girls to the playroom, where they play with dolls or in the case of Princess and Jean’s daughter Rosalind, Michelle and Kelly will talk about girlie things such as clothes and boys!”

Annabelle and Jean both giggled as they looked at the very embarrassed Head Principle of Feethams School for Boys.

“Oh thank you Madame!” Hayley looked rather relieved that her man had not angered Madame.

“Mr McKinley… The rules in these gatherings are quite simple for the lesser sex when I allow them to attend… And that is that males are considered as equals to our younger girls and that they only speak when given permission!”

‘Did she mean what she said about a man being the lesser sex?’ he thought as he stood speechless trying to figure out exactly what Madame Grace’s words meant.

Suddenly he wondered just what sort of world he had somehow managed to get himself mixed up in, for here he was standing roughly to attention like a school boy awaiting permission to be able to talk or even leave.

‘What the fuck’s happened to me… And Lydia?’ he debated in his mind, ‘Why am I standing here listening to all this crap, and Wayne, my god how could I let such a boy even stay at my school, he should be at a girls school and that’s if they would even accept him… I don’t have to take this… I’m not some lesser sex… I’ve a right mind to just leave… Yeah that’s right I should… No in fact I will!’ he decided in his thoughts.

Thoughts that he should have considered months ago when he first started this unusual crush on Wayne’s guardian.

However as he pondered on walking out of this whole charade he glanced back down at Hayley and his groin explained the reason why he was here after all.

For as much as he wanted tear himself away from this petite woman, who did not even possess a vagina he just could not, she was like a drug and now that he had tasted her, he wanted more and more of her.


“Mr McKinley!” Grace called out to Hayley’s daydreaming lover.

“Err… Yes Madame… I’m sorry?” he stuttered as her words finally filtered through.

“I want to see you in my study… So follow Joan she will take you there!” Grace motioned to him.


Brian followed behind the Madame’s head housemaid unable to take his eyes from her seamed stockinged legs. Although he felt no sexual urges for Joan her every swishing step of nylon and crinoline played on his mind and for all his attempts to divert his mind onto the subject of leaving this absurd estate, he just could not stop thinking of sex.

Taking a seat in Madame Grace’s study he waited obediently for her and after several minutes she appeared.


Grace knew exactly what was going through his mind, his addiction to Hayley was what had brought him here and as far as programming the man to respond to her commands had gone, he was still very much under the command of Hayley.

For the subconscious command she had put there when she had first met him was still in place and Grace wanted to play a little with him.

His mind would easily be hers to manipulate later, but for now she wanted to see just how far Celeste’s unexpected experimental find had gone.

She knew that Hayley’s metamorphism had caused her to secret a very powerful pheromone that at certain times of the month would become active and ensnare any male in her reach and with just one touch, the recipient would be bound to her like a lap dog.

Grace had obviously witnessed this herself, but what she found hard to believe was the mental influence Hayley’s secretion had on the male.


“Brian I guess you must be wondering what sort of place this is?”

“Yes Madame… I must admit I have!” he replied.

“And I imagine you must be confused with your former wife’s actions?”

“Indeed!”

“Well I’m sure the comfort of Hayley now living with you has lessened the shock of your divorce to Lydia?”

“Divorce?”

“Yes Mr McKinley Lydia has signed a divorce agreement and she has also agreed to let Hayley stay with you at her house as her Housekeeper too!”

“Sorry?” Brian looked completely confused. “The last time I heard anything she had been sent for psychiatric help at some place in the country!”

“Yes she did and it was these psychiatrists that helped her to see that it was all your fault!” Grace played her trump card.

“M…My fault?”

“Yes your infatuation with Hayley,” Grace raised her eyebrow as she sat casually on the corner of her desk, her black stockinged legs displayed firmly for her guest to see.

Brian’s face contorted with regret.

“You still love Lydia?” Grace enquired.

“Well yes I do… Kind of!” he tried to focus on his thoughts for Lydia, but every time he did, a mental picture of Hayley always stepped in the way.

“And what about Hayley… I mean you dated her when Lydia was away, and I’m sure if Hayley had not been so thoughtful towards the fact that you have a wife… You would’ve fucked her that night!” Grace got firmly to the point.

“Yes,” his face saddened at the way his own behaviour had driven his wife to virtual insanity before his very eyes.

“And where did you go when you heard that your wife had been admitted for psychiatric help?” Grace pushed herself off of her desk and walked up to the very disheartened and confused man. “Hmmm?”

“I… Err...?” he stuttered.

“You decided to spend three days solid fucking Hayley!”

“Yes I did,” Brian began to cry in front of the woman.

“And you even fucked her in your school office!”

“Yes… Yes I did… I can’t deny it… I love Hayley and I can’t get her off my mind!” he blurted out, his mind completely confused by this woman’s interrogation of his behaviour towards his wife.

“Well Brian McKinley what are you to do… You can’t have both can you, and besides I believe Lydia has no feelings for you anymore, especially after all you’ve done… I mean it’s nobodies fault but your own is it?”

“I?” he sank his head into his hands defeated.

“Brian sign the agreement… You may know it’s your fault, but to the outside world they will all blame Lydia… So you’ve nothing to fear do you?”

“I… Err suppose so,” he looked up at the strikingly beautiful woman holding his wife’s divorce proceedings. “Do I have to go to court?”

“No your wife has agreed not to name Hayley as the reason for your divorce, she has agreed to name herself and Justin her young lover as the guilty party, however the house and all your money will remain hers!”

“But I’ll have nothing?”

“Nonsense Mr McKinley… You’ll have Hayley… And your ex-wife has agreed for the both of you to stay under her roof for a small price… And then there’s your new job next autumn!”

“New job?”

“Yes Brian, your days of Head Principle are over… Julia Stroud, Lydia’s former personal assistant has taken over your ex-wife’s old position as Director General and she knows a lot of people in the right places within the Board of Directors. You will be on the board after your wedding in early September!” Grace finished placing the papers in front of him.

“Wedding?”

“Brian… Hayley is not some harlot or loose woman, she is a very prim woman and would expect you to do the honourable thing!”

“But… I?” Brian tried to gather his thoughts.

“Brian you two were made for each other… So go on and sign!” she grinned wickedly taking hold of his hand and pulling him up off the chair.

Moving over to her desk she spread the stack of individual papers out and pointed to him where to sign.

“Shouldn’t I read them fir-,” he was stopped in mid sentence by Grace’s finger upon his lips.

“Shush this instant!” Grace finally initialised Brian’s trigger, for she had seen enough evidence to see that the pheromone that Hayley secreted had a very powerful hypnotic edge to it.

“Just sign my dear!” she ordered him.

“Yes Madame!” Brian did as he was told.

“Now sit back down and I will tell you what I expect from you!” Grace moved besides him gathered up the signed papers, which were not just divorce papers, but were also land registry, mortgage and financial agreements, which basically handed everything the McKinley’s owned over to Lady Cresswell and placed them in her safe.


For the next half-hour Grace erased all thoughts of confusion and doubt from his mind and left him solely at the wants and wishes of his mate for eternity Hayley. He would do anything she asked of him and would agree to any decision she made about their lives and most importantly he would never question any decision she made, especially concerning his son Robert’s future.

Grace was actually looking forward to seeing what Hayley would do to the poor young man, when she finally got to meet him. For Hayley was under strict instructions to keep away from any males leading up to and during the time of the month when she was on heat.

“I can’t see Master Robert McKinley being a Master for too long!” Grace smiled thoughtfully to herself as she placed all the paperwork into her safe.

“Sorry Madame?” Brian enquired as he overheard her comment.

“Brian I have one last Easter present to give you,” she turned ignoring his question.

“But Madame, you have already given me so much!” he held out his hands in a truthful gesture. “I have Hayley… A new Job… A roof over my head!”

Moving over to him she touched his forehead and released him from his programming trance, then moving over to her intercom she called for Joan to send Princess through.


Brian shook his head as his normal self returned. His mind was full of unusual thoughts and images of how his life should be now that he was divorced from Lydia, he had so much to do, especially considering he needed to buy an engagement ring and then find the courage to ask Hayley to marry him.

However his attention was soon brought back to where he was when the delightful red headed pink Playboy costumed Easter bunny came into the room.


Dizzily Princess teetered into the study on her pink six-inch platform stiletto heels.

“Mistress!” the red headed shemale curtseyed elegantly.

“Princess do you have that special present I asked you to attach to yourself?” Grace enquired now seated behind her desk.

“Yes Mistress!” she curtseyed once again.

“Brian before I let Princess here give you this pressie, I think I should explain why Princess calls me Mistress as opposed to Madame!” she smiled warmly. “Princess is my concubine… So only she is allowed to call Mistress!” she finished nodding to let Princess give Mr McKinley her last remaining present.

Brian looked over at the woman seated behind the desk and for some reason felt that he owed his whole being to her, he also did not know why he had to call her by a specific title only that it was his demeanour in life to do so.

“Yes Madame, I understand!” he nodded in reply.

Grace nodded to Princess for her to proceed.

Moving over to him she turned around and wiggled her fluffy white tail.

“Unzip the Easter bunny!” Grace ordered Brian.

Brian acknowledged her and did as he was told and slowly the Playboy costume peeled from Grace’s concubine’s body, leaving him with an ample view of her pink fishnet pantyhosed rounded ass.

“It’s a peach is not?” Grace smirked as she watched Mr McKinley’s face.

“Yes Madame!” he nodded however to his dismay the sight of such a wonderful looking pantyhosed derriere only inches away from him, did nothing for him at all, infact he did not feel one twitch in his groin.

“Tell me Brian would you like to fuck my Princess?” Grace enquired as her little plan to see just how true Celeste’s results on Hayley had been.

“No Madame!” Brian answered truthfully. “I only find Miss Hayley Anne attractive!”

“Fair enough,” Grace smiled completely satisfied that her own questions were now all answered. “Princess give Mr McKinley his present!”

Princesses slowly and erotically rolled her pink fishnets off her hips and then down to her thighs whereupon she then turned around.

Brian’s face turned to shock.

“Brian is there something wrong?” Grace giggled as she witnessed the horror on his face.

True Princess was a complete red head even down to her neatly trimmed pubic hairs, however it was what was below them that shocked him.

Princess proudly displayed her true shemale form to a man, however attached to the end of her penis on a ribbon was a small gift-wrapped package.

“Sh…She’s a?” he stuttered once more.

“Of course she is Brian… In fact the only real female you’ve seen today was Princess’s pregnant wife Jean!” Grace had much pleasure in telling him the truth.

“Wife… But her daught?”

“Come now Brian… Your heart is lost to one of Cresswell’s creations?”


Brian’s free will explored every avenue to doubt his being here, just as any rational thinking man would do, however Grace had expertly severed any connections like that from his mind.

As shocked as he was at the unveiling of Princess, his reconditioned mind began to piece everything together. Hayley’s statement to him when he discovered she had no vagina and why Wayne was so comfortable being feminine.

Grace could read the questions zooming through his mind from his face.

“Brian… Tell me… Would you honestly believe that any thirteen to fourteen year old girl would enjoy looking so gloriously attired in petticoats ribbons and curls?”

“I… Well I suppose not?” he tried to tie everything together.

“All that show of complete girlishness from such pretty girls… Come on Brian you must be getting the picture now?”

“Y…Y… You mean… They’re all?”

“Yes… Yes indeed they are… Brian you belong to Cresswell’s now so it’s only fair that you should understand what we are all about,” Grace laughed. “Now untie your present from Princess’s clit stick!”

Brian tried to find some reason to be shocked by the revelations of it all, but whatever route his thoughts took in his mind they all ended up at one place – Hayley.


“Brian take your present!” Grace ordered him.

“Yes Madame… Thank you!” he nodded and removed the small package attached to Princess’s cock, not even hesitating at the thought of touching another, though former, man’s cock.

Hastily he un-wrapped it to reveal a small black oblong shaped car disc that belonged to the latest 3 series BMW that was parked outside.

“Madame?” he enquired at the present.

“It’s a gift from me to you and Hayley! And I’m sure Hayley would love to break it in with you!” Grace dismissed him.

“Yes Madame… Thank you!” Brain accepted his gift, apologising to Princess as he stood up and brushed past her to the door.

“Princess you look a little disappointed?” Grace noticed the sad look on her face.

“Well I am Mistress,” Princess admitted. “He did not find me alluring!”

“He belongs to Hayley sweetheart,” Grace laughed as she had to admit that whatever Celeste’s experiments had done to Wendy’s former husband she could not fault them, Hayley was a drug to Brian and he would only ever find her appealing. “Any way Princess you’re mine and I’m not ready for you to have a man yet… So close the door and I’ll take advantage of your nakedness!”




Footnote;

Changes are on the cards for Cresswell’s so please read the coming ‘Legend of Cresswells’

A few people have asked me to recap on the characters and this will hopefully serve as a reminder of whose who.

Also there will be changes to the format of CI as I hopefully try to put pictures to the faces of the characters through a new sub story that will be coming shortly.


More [Cresswell Industries] chapters
up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos