Cresswell Industries -9-10-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 9 - 10

by Keshara


 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 12:10 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Friday, November 23, 2009 - 8:36 AM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Nine - Salon Day

The journey to mall was very much in silence, for Edward felt conscious of his nipples. How could he have known that was going to happen he was supposed to be a young man and young men did not have to worry about such problems? Though as he looked across at Ivan's muscular biceps and watched them tense every time he turned the steering wheel, Edward knew that he would never ever be a young man. For he needed to feel and looked like a young woman and when his nipples once again hardened and poked through his flimsy v-shaped T-shirt he knew that his body was agreeing with his central thoughts.

Expecting to be taken to the same place he was at yesterday, he was somewhat surprised to find himself entering a beauty salon.

"I can't go in there?" Edward asked his guardian.

"Of course you can, Missy, Grace made an appointment for you yesterday!" Ivan led him through the door.

Edward looked horrified as he walked into to the salon, it was full of women all being seen to by females dressed in white uniform jacket and black slacks.

Just then a woman shouted out to Ivan,"Ivan, is this the young waif that Grace says has taken your fancy?" a very pretty brunette woman came forward. She was dressed differently from the other girls who worked the salon and Edward guessed she must have been the owner.

Ivan gave one of his big smiles.

Although Edward had heard what the woman had said, he could not help noticing that most of the women and girls working in the saloon were smiling and discussing Ivan's handsome looks and very muscular build. In fact one blonde girl with glasses called out for a diet coke and then pretended to faint.

"Yes, this is Edward," Ivan smiled back casually, he obviously loved the attention he was getting from all those women and continued smiling back at them as he talked.

"So this is Edward!" the woman said allowed again.

Edward wanted to cringe, it was hard enough imagining himself dressed in the mall as a girl, but being called by his real name was almost soul destroying. Especially as a lot of the women being pampered looked directly at him when she said it.

"So my dear have you lost your tongue?" the woman asked once again.

"Err no Madame," Edward's face hit the floor.

"Come now angel, by the time we've finished with you you'll wonder why you never came to us sooner," the woman grabbed a hold of his chin and began to move it about from left to right.

"Suki get your tools and get number five ready for a special guest will you," the woman then called out.

Just then a very pretty oriental looking girl appeared and rushed hurriedly towards them.

"Now then Edward my name is Trisha and this is my salon," Trisha announced. "Ivan are you still here trying to disrupt my workforce?" she then implied with her next breath.

With that Ivan made his way out of the salon, leaving a very petrified looking semi-feminised boy to fend for himself.

"Now then where was I - Oh yes, Suki here will make you comfortable while I check of my other clients."

Edward watched Trisha walk off into a cluster of giggling girls who were all pointing and looking at him. For the first time in his life he felt frightened and wondered what he had done to be treated as he was being treated.

"Come along, the longer you stand there the more you'll draw attention to yourself," Suki smiled at Edward and offered him a slender and soft hand.

Edward could smell Suki's perfume as he followed behind her. She was wearing the accustomed black slacks and small one inch black court shoes, however he could not help notice through the white uniform the back of her bra showing, which, unlike the girl at the shop yesterday, had two clasps holding it together. Edward pondered over what size she was.

Suki soon disturbed his thoughts as she showed him to his chair.

"Here you go. Err Edward isn't it?" Suki leant forward as adjusted his chair.

"Err yes..." he replied nervously as the cute looking Chinese girl bent forward and through the gap in her white uniformed top he just caught a fleeting glimpse of her soft breasts held together firmly in the cups of her bra.

"So you want to be a girl then Edward?" Suki asked bluntly as she began to wash his soft mouse brown hair in the basin.

Edward did not want to answer the girl, but he felt compelled to respond. "Err yes that is correct!"

Suki then began to shampoo his hair. "You know it's not that bad wanting to be a girl Edward. Trisha has helped out quite a lot transsexuals like you," Suki began.

"Transsexuals?" Edward queried her.

"Yes that's what someone like you is called when you want to change sex!"

Edward wanted to up and leave as his thoughts battled with the idea of actually changing sex.

"I felt exactly the same way when I first came in here," Suki smiled down at the mortified sheboy beneath her.

What was this girl saying - The first time she came here. At first he thought she meant what he thought she meant, it was a horrifying experience for a young girl's first time in a beauty parlour. Yet as Suki moved across him brushing her chest against his chin he wondered if she meant exactly like him.

"Can I ask you a personal question Suki?" Edward found some courage of his own for the first time in days.

"Well that depends on what the question is?" Suki replied pouring conditioner and other ingredients made to enhance a woman's hair colour.

"Err you said that you felt like me when you first came in here, what did you mean?"

"Suki have you finished Edward's hair yet girl?" Trisha interrupted the Chinese girl's response.

"Yes Miss I have," Suki replied grabbing hold of a towel and wrapping it around his head of wet hair.

"Good then you can prepare Mrs Stoneham she has come in for her usual!" Trisha ordered her employee around.

"I hope Suki did not bore you to death with her chit chat, she is quite new to all of this so she has not got the hang of idle conversation like the other girls who work for me!"

Edward looked up at Trisha. She was in her mid thirties and from her tight fitting purple blouse and matching leather look trousers clinging to her every curve, she kept herself fit. Once again the smell of perfume hit his nostrils and this time it was Trisha's.

Edward started to think about what perfume he would eventually wear when Trisha pulled up a chair and began to inspect his fingers.

"Lucy will have to sort these out they're in awful condition for a young lady," she began to speak aloud. Then without one concern for Edward's already brittle confidence the owner of the salon called attention to him once more.

"Lucy! Edward's nails need the full works and Chloe Edward's hair is ready for your touch!"

Once again the crowded salon was drawn to this sorry looking young man, who had the audacity to want to become a young woman. Yet when Lucy and Chloe, who were both bottle blondes with identical hairstyles appeared, they set up a partition to keep Trisha's other clients from staring in amazement at him.

"Thank you!" Edward sighed as Lucy sat down and started work on his left hand with several files.

"We did not put that up for you BOY! That's so our boyfriends don't see us giving a make-over to a weirdo!" Chloe sounded from above him, as she roughly whipped away the towel.
 

*          *          *

 
Edward felt the bitterness of the two girls. He wanted to crawl up into a ball and cry his eyes out. How could he be in this situation, he never had any longings to dress as a girl when he was at college or at any other time in his life. Yet here he was three days into his summer break and now he was being pampered like a girl and dressed as such.

Suddenly tears welled up in his eyes and he fought desperately to stop them from flowing. He hated himself and what he now was and tried to find some solace in the fact that this place would be the first and last time he would ever be here. However as Chloe worked on shaping his hair and Lucy began rebuilding his nails he was unaware of a camera positioned right on him.
 

*          *          *

 
Trisha zoomed the lens in on her special guest. The poor boy's self confidence was completely shattered and knowing how cold and uncaring Chloe and Lucy could be, his response was just as she had hoped for. Then leaning forward she pressed a button on her intercom.

"Suki when the two blonde bitches have finished with our guest I'd like you to take her to the secluded waxroom!" Trisha requested.
 

*          *          *

 
Edward did not know how long he had been under the dryer but when Chloe pulled him out roughly from under it, he was desperate to see what the girl had done to his hair. However as he held up his hands he gasped, for his fingers had nails just like his mother's and Grace's... long polished and French cut.

"Are you ready for your next bit?" a familiar softer voice appeared before him.

Edward glanced up at the pretty smiling face of Suki.

"Well are you ready for your waxing?" Suki asked.

"Your upper lip is in need of it and I'd imagine your thighs could do with some too," she smiled sweetly at him.

Edward could not have asked for a better saviour for Suki had already showed kindness towards him and considering his obvious stay at the salon was still not finished, having her attending him again was a blessing.

"Are you going to attend to me?" he asked the oriental girl who was at least four inches smaller than he was.

"Yes Edward I will be!"

Edward followed his kind attendant into a corridor and then into a room that had a cushioned table.

"If you would like to get undressed," Suki expressed.

Edward felt slightly embarrassed at having to undress in front of her.

"It's all right honey you've got nothing that I haven't seen before!" Suki smiled widely.

Edward then began to undo his belt, but his new nails made it very hard for him to get a grip.

"Like this Edward," Suki then motioned with her own fingers as she lifted up her white top and grabbed a hold of her own belt.

Edward watched Suki remove the belt and then he followed suit.

Then she moved closer to him and showed him how to undo his jeans, by showing him how she did it. Edward had not counted on Suki actually removing her trousers along with him and when he saw her white laced panties his male appendage decided to react at the site of Suki's gorgeous skin and panty line.

"Oh dear," Suki held her hand up to her mouth indicating Edward's un-feminine bulge in his own white panties.

Suki then bit her gorgeous full red lipstick covered lips and placed her hand on his bulge.

Edward did not know what to do, his male voice wanted to take over, but his stronger female one came to front. Instantly his hard on evaporated into nothing.

Suki's smile disappeared and she quickly bent forward, pulled up her trousers and buckled her belt. "You really do want to be girl don't you Edward," she turned around rather dejectedly.

Edward wanted to reply but his female persona had stopped him from going any further with the delicious looking girl, so all he could do was agree.

Just then Trisha walked in.

"Get all your clothes off young lady I can't wax you if you're still wearing clothes!" the owner of the salon answered.
 

*          *          *

 
Because he had already removed his body hair Trisha could only finish off the small bits of hair his mother had missed around his face. However this left Trisha with more time to teach the boy the basic fundamentals of applying make up. Then as Trisha finished styling his hair she got Suki to bring her a stud gun.

Edward did not want to look at himself he knew he now looked like a girl and when Suki had finished piercing his ears three times each and then went onto his naval. Edward knew he had to accept the fact he was becoming a girl.

Trisha pulled him towards a mirror and waited for Edward to open his eyes. Slowly he opened them sitting in a chair looking back at him was no longer the half-feminine boy who was trying to look girlish, instead he was staring at a young boy who now looked like a girl.

Edward's hair was basically cut into a page boy style, but with a very 1960's beehive look and with the dark coloured make up it looked as though his face was suited to the style.

"My god I look like a?" he paused at his beauty.

"Of course you do dear, and from now on you will always be!" Trisha cut him short. "Now get yourself together as I have to take you home."
 

*          *          *

 
By the time Edward arrived home it was five o'clock. His mother opened the door, but instead of appearing surprised at her son's transformation she seemed as if she had expected him to look like he did.

"I hope all that pampering has not gone to your head?" she asked Edward.

"No mother," he replied dejectedly as he walked past her.

"By the way your admirer dropped a few gifts of for you they're on your bed!" she huffed with an air of jealousy in her tone. "He has also expressed that you are wearing them for dinner tonight!"

Edward suddenly found himself skipping up to his room with excitement, however his male voice still tried to assert some reason to his mixed emotions. 'For god's sake boy you're a young man not a girl, please get a grip of yourself!'

The male voice was soon beaten away as the gifts on his bed brought about a very female response.

Ivan had left him five presents all gift-wrapped and placed on top of one another with notes accompanying all five of them. The top one asked him to open it straight away. Eagerly and with a little difficulty with his nails he opened the smallest of the gifts. It was a gold necklace with a small gold heart pendant and a note asking him to wear it to dinner tonight.

Hurriedly Edward placed the necklace around his neck and pulled it into place just above the 'v' of his cottoned T-shirt.

Just as he was about to undo the next one, his mother appeared in the doorway. "I'm sorry dear for snapping at you downstairs, it's just... Well I'll tell you later, those present's look so inviting I'll help you undo them," she changed the subject, upon seeing how her daughter to be was having trouble with her nails.

Trudy helped Edward unwrap the next gift. Trudy sighed as she saw the six-inch heeled ankle strapped, Italian, beige and gold trimmed stiletto shoes that ended in a very pointed tip. "Oh you lucky thing! Those shoes cost over three hundred, you are so lucky!" she gasped with awe.

The next gift contained several items. The first being a light pink and beige satin paisley designed wrap around skirt and matching light pink top that was designed to show a bra beneath and to finish it off there was also a light pink cottoned cardigan.

Trudy again remarked on how expensive the clothes were as she egged Edward on to open the first one.

Edward's head was in turmoil a small part of him was shouting out for him to get a grip, while the other was bathing in the excitement of such a beautiful selection of clothes.

However when he opened the fourth one he gasped, for inside it contained a silk white one clasp 32aa padded wonderbra and matching thonged panties. While beneath the paper filling was a pair of lightly tanned Christian Dior laced gartered stockings.

"Come on sweetheart you had better put them on, we are expected at dinner within the hour!" Trudy noted the time and quickly removed the tights from the packaging.

Edward remembered how Suki had shown him to remove jeans and soon he was stepping out of them and then carefully removing his T-shirt.

Trudy glanced at her son's naked body. His weight was fortunately just nine stone and luckily for him he was still underdeveloped for a young man. His obvious hatred of sports had played a key role in his bodies under-development. However the powerful hormonal drugs he had been ingesting since his arrival home had obvious started to work for his aureoles were already showing signs of widening. As the flesh behind them had started to become a little puffy and considering she had already witnessed the effect a breeze could have on his nipples, she knew that her son's body was on its way womanhood.

Trudy told Edward that it would be best if he had a little wash down before dressing and after he had done that he stood unashamed before his mother eagerly anticipating how he would look when he was dressed.

First he nervously took hold of the panties and stepped into them. As soon as he began to pull them up his legs he felt his nipples harden and his penis start to engorge. However the realisation that his mother was watching soon turned his penis flaccid.

Pulling the panties up over his hips he tucked his genitals into them as far as he could then he picked up the bra. Trudy helped him with this by showing him how to put it on. Edward felt his penis rise again as his mother pulled the two straps over his shoulders, but the satin panties constricted it well.

Edward wanted to see how he looked in just underwear and rushed to his full-length mirror. "I'm a girl?" he gasped as a tear formed in the corner of his beautifully made up eyes.

Then his mother handed him the stockings and showed him how to roll the soft sheen material up his fingers without putting a run in them. The feeling of the soft and silk like material sliding up his calf and onto his thigh, was a very erotic experience for him as his cock began to rise again. Holding his breath and trying his best to ignore the movement in his crotch he repeated the procedure with the other stocking.

Before he had time to enjoy the sensuality of the lace garters now secured about his upper thighs, Trudy was handing him the very expensive Italian made stiletto's.

"I'm sorry for making your first ever experience of dressing up a hurried one, but I don't particularly want to see that bulge getting any bigger, and besides you will be upset if you soak your panties in sperm before you ever get the chance to really wear them!"

Edward gave a little grin as he knew exactly to what his mother was implying.

Eagerly he slipped one of his stockinged toes into the shoe until it could go no further into the pointed tip of the shoe. Then he lifted his foot up and fastened the ankle strap purposefully running his hand over his stockinged calf.

Then he strapped the other in place once again feeling his stockinged calf as he did.

"Let's look at you!" Trudy then asked, as she looked her son come daughter dressed in her underwear. "Well that's better than the way you looked a couple of days ago!"

Then she handed him the soft see-through blouse, which when he had pulled it into place, showed every inch of his satin bra and purposefully finished at his mid-rift.

Then Trudy brought the skirt around him and attached it into place. Edward instantly moved to the mirror, however his first time in stiletto's caused him to wobble dramatically. But as he glanced at the very pretty girl in the mirror he ran his hands smoothly over his thighs.

"That's it sweetheart you enjoy every moment of being a girl!" Trudy stood behind her son.

In fact as he glanced from himself to his mother he realised he did have the same facial features his mother had.

"Mother can I ask you a question?" he bit his pink lip.

"Yes sweetheart," she responded.

"Will I ever wear male clothes again?"

"No dear, you're a girl now and pretty girl's don't wear boy's or men's clothes unless they are unisex!"

"Oh!" is all Edward could reply, until his eyes caught the last present. "Can I see what's in the other box?"

"No your admirer specifically requested that you open that later tonight!"
 
 
Chapter Ten - Dinner Date

The early evening air was a totally new experience for Edward, for not only was he feeling sexy for the first time in his life, but he also felt vulnerable. The chill of the evening air swayed his skirt, causing the skirt to open from his knees and reveal his stocking topped thigh. Also he felt the coolness run over his groin as the light breeze caressed his lower body.

Unlike the day before Trudy took her feminised son through the front of the house and as usual Grace was there to welcome them.

Grace smiled to herself as she saw her new creation teetering along on his stilettos. Trisha had informed her of the test she had set with Suki, for the purpose of that, was to see if the deep hypnosis had worked the boy's hidden female persona free of it's dominant male one.

Edward had passed with flying colours for his reactions to Suki were that of a female-minded transvestite. The new drugs and techniques were a revelation, for now a male mind could be moulded into a submissive shemale within five days and with no need of a visit to Lady Melissa's Health Farm. Yet the most intriguing outcome of the process was that the recipients own inner conflicts aided the transformation, so all Grace had to do now was to create that conflict in their minds leaving any hypnotic suggestions she gives them to be acted on without resistance.

"Edward it's so good to see you and I might add you look very ravishing!" Grace welcomed her new transformee.

"Yes Madame, I feel absolutely wonderful!" Edward soaked up the compliment.

"Good, now before you rush off to try and seduce my husband I'd like to give you a little gift," Grace handed Edward a little box.

Edward opened the little box and simply gasped with exhilaration, for Grace had given him a small bottle of Chanel No5.

"Follow me into my study and you can put some on in there," Grace held out a hand to help the poor confused sheboy, as he continued to struggle with his high heels.
 

*          *          *

 
Closing the door she asked Edward to sit down.

"Edward you are at a very important crossroads in your sexuality, I am going to let you tell me how you feel about it because your answer will determine your initial outcome!" Grace began. "But first of all I'd like you to spray some perfume onto your wrists and then onto your neck."

Grace watched the young man as he responded to her commands and when she felt he had put enough of the perfume on himself she spoke the words that would release him from her overall command.

With the trigger in place Grace prepared for the worst, if the advancements Cresswell Industries have made with hypnotic drugs worked then the five day deadline would be in place.

Edward sat opposite his neighbour, he knew that something was amiss in his life, but all he felt was confusion. He looked at his skirt as it draped over his knees and then he felt the sensation of his smooth legs rubbing together, as stocking leg caressed stocking leg.

"How do you feel Edward?" Grace enquired.

"I... Err... Oh!" he stammered, his male voice was fighting furiously in its new freedom.

Edward's female persona was now stronger it was dressed as it wanted and as much as his old persona tried to find a valid reason to get away from his feminine imprisonment it could not.

"Do you want to go back to being young man as you were three days ago? You could go back to college and loose your virginity as a red blooded male should?" Grace sat back, tucking her long blonde hair behind her ear.

"I," he slowly began as he ran both his polished nailed hands across his skirted thighs.

The hesitancy in his voice told Grace that his old male requirements were still searching for a way to fight back, but that was what she expected, after all she had been through the same transformation herself.

"Edward what's wrong, what are you frightened of?"

"I like the way I look, but this silly voice in me keeps telling me I should not be doing this," Edward replied.

"I can help that voice go away, would you like that?"

"Yes!" Edward spoke softly.

Grace smiled as the boy's free mind had chosen its destiny.

"Good," Grace smiled with delight. As her next movement triggered her overall command over him back into her hands.

"When you leave tonight you will in all purposes be a girl, however you will be a girl with a difference. Unlike other girls you possess something different in your genitalia, this little mistake of nature is what will drive you to fulfilment. You will be proud of it because you know that men will lust for it. However until my husband gives you his gift tonight you will still be unsure of your sexuality, but tomorrow morning you will awake to be a strong, confident and very very sexy young shemale."
 

*          *          *

 
Edward's male voice had won a reprieve he still had until tonight to beat his female voice to overall control of his body, well that was what he believed anyway.
 
*          *          *

 
As Edward followed behind Grace, he did not respond to looking at her bottom as he had last time, for her white silk-like trousers showed her beautifully rounded bottom in all its glory, as her very visible tiny white thongs disappeared into the crevice of her cheeks.

However what he did notice was that she wore a single clasped bra, as this was also well and truly available for all to see.

Entering the dinning room Edward's confidence was stretched to its fullness, for sitting at the large table was seated five guests, not including Ivan who was standing with a chair ready to offer it to either Grace or Edward.

The other guests, two of who Edward already knew, his mother and the very sultry looking Trisha sat at either end of the table, while sitting in the three chairs opposite was three people he had never seen before.

Ivan offered Grace the first chair and then pulled out the middle chair. Edward could feel all eyes on him as he accepted the chair. Although he had not been aware of it he had been under going hypnotic suggestions when he slept, so without a second thought his subconscious training at etiquette saw him smooth his skirt out beneath him as he sat down. In fact he did not even realise that he now had no trouble in walking in his new high heels.

Ivan watched his assignment sit down and as he did he sniffed in the wonderful aroma of his perfume. His cock was beginning to enlarge as he saw the sheboy's pierced navel as he swished femininely behind Grace. And as he pushed the chair under him he began to look forward to the sheboy's training that he would be initiating. Edward felt extremely happy with himself and especially at the clothes he was wearing. However as Ivan sat down besides him and looked down at his chest, he did feel a little uncomfortable that a man was eyeing him up. Once again his deep-rooted feminine needs caused him to check that his single buttoned light pink-cottoned cardigan was still buttoned to hide his bra.
 

*          *          *

 
Then when Ivan sat down next to him, Grace rang a small bell and several maids, who he had never seen before appeared and began serving dinner.

The last two days Grace had served dinner, but tonight Grace's guests were very important so maids were brought in to attend to the dinner.

Edward could feel all eyes were on him, for every time he looked across the table at Grace's guests they were all smiling at him, so politely he smiled back.

"So my dear how are you enjoying all this femininity Grace has shrouded you in?" the black haired middle aged woman suddenly broke the silence.

"Err... I am absolutely thrilled Madame," Edward returned.

"Would you prefer to go back to wearing the clothes you wore last week?" the man with a very foreign accent enquired.

"I do think about it, but I love wearing such gorgeous clothes," Edward replied.

"So do you envision yourself behaving like a transvestite for the rest of your life or do you intend on behaving as a girl?" Trisha then asked.

Edward was stuck for an answer, more so because he did not know how to answer it.

"Please Edward forgive Trisha for asking such a complicated question, I know it's hard for you to think of yourself as a fulltime girl. And anyway you probably haven't given becoming a complete woman any thought, but there is a difference!" the very sophisticated woman spoke with sympathy.

However before Edward had time to respond he was saved by the maids entering with trays of food. As the maids served dinner Edward sat upright in his chair accepting his small serving of salad with pleasure. Yet as he waited for Grace or one of her guests to begin their meal, he suddenly felt a hand on his knee. It was Ivan's.

Ivan began to softly stroke Edward's stockinged leg and meticulously he began to ease his hand up the inside of his skirt.

Edward's male voice tried to force its way to the front. Here he was dressed as a girl and with some large man touching him up. How could he openly admit to enjoy being dressed like this, he was supposed to be young man and he should be dressed accordingly and to make things worse his mother, who was dressed like a porno model, was letting this happen to him.

Then as Edward began to regain some composure, his groin began to respond to the hand know caressing the inside of his thighs.

"Err - Ivan!" Grace interrupted her husband's enjoyment. "Let Edward enjoy her food!"

Ivan instantly removed his hand and turned his attention to the mountain of food he had on his plate.

However for Edward those words were a hidden trigger for his cleverly created split personalities, as they both began to consider everything that was happening to him. Whilst his mother, whose trigger had been initialised earlier that week, sat fidgeting with her tight black dress, continually trying to draw attention to her massive cleavage as her long nails kept pulling the 'v' of her open neck down further.
 

*          *          *

 
"Grace I must congratulate you, you are showing signs of becoming a very good Madame," Melissa remarked.

"Why thank you your Ladyship," Grace replied slightly embarrassed.

"The poor lad is in such a dire straight," Melissa laughed.

"Yes you have followed and worked on my instructions well Mistress Grace!" Dr Von Getz also heaped the praise.

"I can only say that the good doctor has done a superb job in initially splitting the poor lads identities," Grace tried to lessen her own involvement in Trudy's son's transformation. "The new drugs are so easy to use once the doctor has intruded on their mind!"

"But how do you get him to respond to your wishes?" Trisha asked.

"Trisha believe me you would not like to know!" laughed Melissa.

"No honestly, I mean my friend was once a cross-dresser until I gave her the confidence to live as a woman and obviously your Ladyship, she would never have been able to have a sex-change without your help. But she suffered from gender disorientation, yet this young boy obviously never did?"

The doctor then cut in and began to explain that the human mind was a collection of personalities that he called voices and that anyone of these voices is susceptible to persuasion by hypnotism. In Trudy's case the doctor had worked on her inhibitions of always wanting to be like all those carbon copy bimbos she saw on telly. Obviously the main voice that had always maintained her normality was always the strongest, so all he had to do was find the right voice and bring it out. He then went on to explain that if he had been asked to he could brought forward one of her more masculine voices and made her see herself as a man, but for obvious reasons he had to bring out a very dormant nymphomaniac one.
 

*          *          *

 
"So sometimes it may take a bit longer to bring out the personality you want, because it maybe buried deep inside the person's psyche!" he finished.
 
*          *          *

 
A round of applause soon brought Edward from his trance, for the duration of the doctor's speech he had been left in silence to argue with his two voices, because tonight would be the night that his already battered dominant male voice would be replaced... By a very alluring shemale one!

As the evening drew to a close, Edward felt very strange indeed. His mind seemed to be in a swirl, for every time he looked at Grace's husband he could not help smiling and when Ivan returned his gaze, he felt some kind of attraction to him.

Edward's male voice tried once again to assert some kind of sensibility to the situation, but as always the new female voice was the one who controlled him now.

Just then Ivan approached Edward. Immediately the poor confused sheboy started to quiver with uncertainty.

"This is a little present for you to unwrap when you are ready for bed tonight," Ivan offered the nervous looking sheboy.

"Thank you Sir," Edward took the little box.

"Come on Edward I've got some beauty sleep to catch up on!" Edward's mother suddenly interrupted her son's obvious attraction for her Mistress's husband, the same attraction that she once had, for now she held no deep attractions for anyone, only an insatiable desire to sexually please any man or woman who required her to.
 

*          *          *

 
Hastily Edward made his way to his room with the anticipation of opening his remaining presents exciting him further. Trudy kissed the last of her son goodnight as she left him to the last of his admirer's gifts. Edward hastily opened the box and in true feminine fashion he put his hand to his mouth and gasped at what he saw.

His painted fingers pulled out the first of four gifts lying in the box, a beautiful pink see-through negligee. Yet his excitement could not be contained as he picked up a very sexy pink baby doll with matching panties and finally at the bottom of the box was a pair of pink fluffy six-inch, clear plastic, heeled slippers.

His heart skipped a beat as he quickly unfastened his wrap around skirt and then continued to remove his cardigan and top. Out the corner of his eye he caught his image in his double mirrored wardrobe.

"Oh my! Look at me?" he gazed in amazement at his reflection. "I'm really enjoying every moment of this!"

Then he slipped his bra from his shoulders and continued to undress fully, however as he began to remove his stockings he could feel his penis stirring rapidly and as he pulled the soft material from his toes his penis was rock hard. Then he noticed his nipples as they hardened along with his cock. Shaking his head he went back to new gifts.

Straight away he stepped into the pink-laced panties, which once again were thonged, and then he pulled the baby doll over his head. Instantly his hard on reappeared as the fibre caressed his now overly sensitive nipples, stretching the silk panties to their limits. Then slipping his feet into the shoes a shivers went through his body that made his bulge grow to its fullness and as he quickly moved to his mirror a tear formed in his eye.

He loved being dressed like this, his body was craving more of it, and as he slipped his arms into the negligee he collapsed onto the bed and began to caress the materials surrounding his body. Rubbing his soft legs together he writhed in his own sexuality. His penis was solid and poked out of his baby doll uncharacteristically, a sight that caused him to laugh in a very girlish way. Then he remembered the little gift that Ivan had given him and told him to open when he had got ready for bed.

Eagerly he un-wrapped it and opened the small black case. Inside the case was a gold ankle bracelet with nine small trinkets hanging from it. Each trinket had a letter engraved on it and as he read the letters they formed a name - his new name. Catching his breath he placed the bracelet around his ankle and as he did, his hard on ceased, for the bracelet was Grace's final trigger for Edward Wilson. For as he attached the clasp and let it fall around his ankle, he walked over to his mirror and smiled at his reflection.

Three days ago a very scruffy looking young man appeared in the reflection of the mirror. Tonight a very pretty and very feminine young man stood there and as Edward's mind shifted completely into the mind of a female, Elizabeth touched her hair slipped out of her shoes and her negligee and then pulled back her pretty pink duvet and curled up into her bed.
 

*          *          *

 
With the long journey over Melissa relaxed in the confines of her study and her favourite leather chair. She was absolutely enthralled by Grace's work, for she had acquired the entire cul-de-sac in a matter of a month and that now meant that her experiments could continue supervised and well away from the family estate that had once held so many unhappy memories for her.

With her name restored and the land now firmly under her control, she had over the last few years acquired more than just the Cresswell estate, for she now owned most of the surrounding acres of land that adjoined it.

Originally the estate had been only three acres of plush fields and woods, but over the last five years she had brought up to thirty acres more and with plans to take over another fifty of what was mostly rundown farmland and disused quarries. Though importantly and essential to her original plans an acre of land she had bought five years ago housed a derelict old school house that over the last year or so had been rebuilt, where needed, and completely restored and renovated to its original Victorian look.

The Health Farm, which had once been her father's guest and stable areas was going to remain as such, with the mansion now firmly attached to it, she felt that it would remind her of her own achievements in finally laying to rest the unhappiness she had once endured there.

All her family was gone all victims of the coup that virtually saw an end to the international organisation she herself had been a slave to. She felt no remorse to the death of all her blood relatives, for they all in her opinion deserved everything they got.

Now it was her who had the power to command and she was determined to see justice done on all of the people who had played such a vital role in her past misery. Yet one aspect of her bitterness still caused her conflict and that was the fact that she would never truly be free of the system that had made her younger days so sad. For she had in all respect and in a way become reliant on the underground system she so despised? Deep down she hated dealing with the men who profited from the merchandise she now supplied and created for them, but without their payments none of her ambitions would have become reality. Yet despite the conflict of conscience that did continually stab at her, she could draw some self respect from the knowing that ninety five percent of the people she was condemning to a life of femininity and in some cases prostitution deserved it.

Opening her safe she pulled out the black book that had set her on the path of revenge all those years ago. Flicking through the pages she underlined the last of the names within it... Bernard Falconer...

"Yes Falconer you and your associates are the last to go!" she smiled warmly to herself. She had already inflicted a serious wound in Bernard's world by taking his legitimate daughter Sarah away from him and doing to her what he and his organisation had done to countless other young girls.

Melissa closed the book and placed it back in the safe wiping a tear that was falling from her eye. In a way she felt that she had saved both Graham and Sarah from a very cruel and vile man who lived behind façade of his more legitimate activities. Despite his guise as a wealthy businessman who had managed to command the respect of many politicians, he was in truth a vicious villain who would never let anyone or anything get in his way. A fact that Melissa had already found to be true, for he was not unaccustomed to using murder as a method of disposing of anyone who threatened to reveal his underground ties.

It was this fact that stopped Melissa form furthering her vendetta on Bernard Falconer, but as she had found with all the unsavoury characters who had once stood in her way, he would eventually be the instigator of his own downfall.

Picking up the daily paper she smiled once again, for an article in the financial section of the paper had caught her attention. It was a report on an audit into a large global conglomerate that had revealed many illegalities within its trading on Wall Street.

A conglomerate that was owned lock stock and barrel by Falconer himself.

Yet Melissa knew that she was still a long way away from finally bringing him down and for that she would require a lot of help politically.

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos