Sarah Carerra - 1.34 - It's What's on the Inside That Matters

Printer-friendly version
"I'm scared, Mom," I told her while we sat in the waiting room of Dr. Holbrook's office Friday morning.

"It'll be okay, Megan," she said and pulled me closer. I laid my head on her shoulder and felt comforted by her presence. "We'll get through whatever happens, I promise."

Sarah Carerra
Chapter 34 - It's What's on the Inside That Matters
by Megan Campbell
Copyright  ©2010 Megan Campbell
Released: May 10, 2010

Editor Note: The images used for this story were purchased and used under royalty-free license* from Istockphoto.com . ~Sephrena
Author Note: Please email me at AngelJediGirl (at) gmail (dot) com before posting this story to any other site. Posting to a pay site is prohibited.

Comments and suggestions are also welcome at the above email address.

*  *  *

Chapter 34 - It's What's on the Inside That Matters

"I'm scared, Mom," I told her while we sat in the waiting room of Dr. Holbrook's office Friday morning.

"It'll be okay, Megan," she said and pulled me closer. I laid my head on her shoulder and felt comforted by her presence. "We'll get through whatever happens, I promise."

We sat like that for a few minutes before Dr. Holbrook appeared.

"Good morning, Megan," she said with a smile. It was hard for me to find a smile to return. "How are you?"

"Honestly," I sighed. "I'm really scared."

Dr. Holbrook's smile widened before she spoke again. "Well, there's nothing to be worried about, I promise. Would the two of you like to come back to my office and we can talk about it?"

Mom and I stood up, and we followed Dr. Holbrook into her office. It was well-appointed, and we took a seat in two comfortable chairs in front of her desk while she walked around and took a seat on the opposite side.

"Before we start," the doctor said. "I want to make sure that you know that there is nothing wrong with you. There are some medical concerns that we will need to address, but you are a healthy young woman. Okay?"

I nodded, but I was still scared of what she was going to tell me.

"Alright," she said. "First, I want you to call me Jenny. We are going to be discussing some personal things this morning, and I want you to know that I will be here to help you through them. Okay?"

I nodded again. Her words weren't making me feel any better. In fact, I was becoming even more nervous.

"Okay," Jenny continued. "I have the results of the tests we did last Friday, and the results of the ultrasound. What do the two of you know about intersex conditions?"

"Isn't that where a person has both male and female parts?" Mom asked.

"Yes," the doctor replied. "Intersex encompasses a large spectrum of things that are seen in the human body. But today we are going to be talking about a specific type of intersex condition."

"So Megan is intersexed?" Mom asked.

"Yes," Jenny replied. "Megan has what we call pseudohermaphroditism. Have you ever heard that term before?"

Both Mom and I shook our heads. I'd heard hermaphrodite before, and I always thought that it was degrading. I didn't really like the sound of having it, whatever “having it” meant.

"Pseudohermaphroditism basically describes a person who is born with characteristics or traits that we would not expect to see in someone with their type of gonads, or testes in men and ovaries in women. Understand?"

Mom nodded, but I was still confused. I shook my head. The doctor smiled at me.

"What it means for you specifically, Megan," she said. "Is that you were born with genitals that do not match your chromosomes."

"Are you saying Megan is a girl?!" my mom asked in surprise. I still wasn't totally sure what they were talking about.

"Yes," the doctor replied. "One of the tests we did on her blood confirmed that Megan is genetically XX."

"Wait, what?" I interrupted, I knew what XX meant. "What do you mean?"

I was asking the doctor, but it was Mom who took my hand in hers and looked me in the eyes.

"Honey," she said with tears in her eyes. "It means that you really are my little girl. You always have been."

"I'm a girl?" It seemed unreal. I couldn't possibly be a girl! I had a penis!

"Yes, Megan," the doctor said with a smile. "You are."

"But, I have a..." I started, but I could no longer say the word.

"I know," Jenny said. "But you most likely did not have the testes to go with it. We will never know for sure because of the accident."

She then picked up a folder and placed it in front of us before opening the top flap. Inside were four pictures that had been taken during the ultrasound. She spread the photos out across her desk, and then pointed at a blob on the first picture.

"This is your left ovary," she told me before pointing to another blob on the second photo. "This is your right ovary."

She then pointed to the third photo, which had a much bigger blob on it. "And this is your uterus."

I stared at the photos. I'd taken health classes at school. But I never in my life thought that I would be learning about my own internal reproductive organs like this! I didn't even think I had internal reproductive organs!

I turned to Mom. She was still staring at me with the same love she had shown me over the last few weeks. A love I was starting to recognize as the type of love that can only be shared by a mother and daughter.

"Mom?" I asked. I wasn't really sure what I was asking, but she did the only thing I wanted her to do. She wrapped me in a hug.

"Congratulations, honey," she whispered in my ear. "I know this is what you want, and I'm glad that you are my daughter. Never forget that."

I started to cry. I wasn’t sure if they were tears of joy at my new lot in life, tears of sadness at what I had lost, or tears of relief at the stress that had finally been lifted. All I knew for sure was that Mom was there for me, and she would always be there when I needed her.

Eventually, I was able to get myself under control. I was happy. After all the emotions that I had just felt, happiness was what I came away with.

"There are some complications we are going to need to deal with," Jenny said once we were ready to continue. She then moved the fourth ultrasound picture in front of us and pointed at two lines in the middle. "This is your vagina."

I was stunned again. I had a vagina?

"Obviously," she continued. "It is blocked from the outside. That is going to be a problem soon."

"Why?" Mom asked in a worried tone.

"Megan, you said your breasts started developing about a year ago, correct?" the doctor asked me. I nodded, still not quite capable of speech. "Most girls start developing much earlier than you did, but starting puberty at 15 is not unheard of. However, about this time in a girl's development, certain things start happening that will be problematic if we don't take care of your medical condition."

"You mean her period?" Mom asked bluntly. My period? I could have a period?

"Yes," the doctor continued before I could fully comprehend her latest revelation. "Without a way for the flow to exit her body, complications can arise. I would recommend that we try to schedule some corrective surgery quickly, before her first period starts."

"I see," Mom said, but she sounded slightly reluctant.

"You don't agree?" the doctor asked, hearing the reluctance in Mom's voice.

"No, I agree fully with you," Mom explained. "What kind of recovery time would we be talking about?"

"I can't say for sure," the doctor said. "But for Megan it will involve much of what would be done during a sex reassignment surgery, minus creating a neovagina. I would expect she'd probably be in bed for most of a week if not longer, and she probably shouldn't be doing anything strenuous for two or three weeks after that."

Mom sighed. I knew what was worrying her. The next few months were going to be a whirlwind in Sarah's life. Sidelining me for three or four weeks would not be beneficial for my career. But the need for the surgery to be done was apparent to everyone in the room.

"Is that a problem?" the doctor asked. It was obvious that she hadn't expected reluctance in the need to have the surgery.

"I don't know," Mom said. "The next few months are going to be a busy time in her life. Trying to schedule time for surgery could be problematic."

"I must emphasize the need for Megan to have this surgery," the doctor warned. "There are too many health problems that can occur if she doesn't."

"I know," Mom replied. "I'm not questioning the need. But there are other concerns involved that need to be considered."

"Like what?" Jenny asked. It was obvious that she didn't believe anything should prevent the surgery from happening.

"Tell her, Mom," I finally spoke after Mom looked torn between telling my doctor the truth and keeping Sarah a secret. I was going to need a doctor who could help me through this, and he or she needed to be aware of who I was. It might as well be Jenny. Mom looked at me, nodded, and then reached for her purse. She pulled out a stack of papers that I immediately recognized.

"This is a non-disclosure agreement," Mom said while passing the papers over to my doctor. "I can't talk about it unless you sign this."

Jenny was clearly surprised, but she took the papers and started reading through them. We sat there for a few minutes until she looked up at us.

"Okay," she said. "Against my better judgment to sign this without having my attorney read through it first, I'm going to trust you."

She picked up a pen and signed the document before handing it back to my mom. Mom then turned toward me. I knew what she wanted me to do.

"I'm Sarah Carerra," I told the doctor.

"I see," the doctor said after a short pause. Her calm tone was belied by the surprised look that filled her face.

"Then you can understand why scheduling the surgery may be tough," Mom said. "We'll need to figure out a time to do this, but we're going to have to involve the record label in this decision. We can't make it completely alone because of her contract."

"Okay," Dr. Holbrook replied. "Just as long as we can get it done soon. I don't want to risk her having a period with no way to menstruate properly."

"I know, Jenny," Mom agreed. "If it was my decision, we'd schedule the surgery as soon as possible. But I know she has a few things scheduled over the next couple of weeks. We'll have to figure out a good time for this."

What was scheduled? Nobody had told me about anything after the concert. I was about to ask my mom before the doctor spoke again.

"I understand," Jenny said. She picked up a couple of business cards and handed them to my mom. "This is the name of a surgeon who can perform the surgery. He's local, and he's flexible in his hours. He also promised that he would try to get you in as soon as possible. When you know more, give him a call. I've also included my cell number on the other card. Call me if you have any questions."

She then turned to me.

"Megan," she said with a smile. "I'm here to help. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, okay?"

"Thank you," I smiled back, but I was still in shock. "I will."

*  *  *

"Hi, girls," Dad said when we walked in the door back at home. "Hurry and get ready, Megan, we have to leave soon if we're going to make it to your appointment with Julia on time."

"Okay," I said and took a step toward the hall.

"Megan," Mom stopped me. "Don't you have something that you want to tell your father?"

The answer was yes and no. Dad had been really good about my change, but I knew that he was still getting used to it. I wasn't sure how he would handle the knowledge that I really was a girl.

I stopped and turned back toward where he was standing.

"I, uh," I started. I wasn't sure how to tell him. "I love you, Daddy," I said instead.

"Megan," Mom said with mirth in her voice. "You have to tell him eventually."

"I know," I said. "But it's kind of embarrassing."

Mom laughed outright at those words.

"Oh, honey," she said. "You really are a girl."

She then turned to Dad. I knew that she was going to tell him if I didn't, and that was fine by me. At least the words wouldn't be mine.

"What did the doctor say?" Dad asked. He looked worried now, but our good spirits seemed to indicate that nothing was wrong.

"Megan is our little girl, Don," she said with a smile. "She's biologically our little girl."

"You mean..." He said, but he couldn't finish his question.

"Yes, Don," Mom continued. "With everything that entails."

Dad looked...well, he looked speechless.

"Go get ready, Megan," Mom said. "I'll tell him the details."

"Okay," I said and turned to walk down the hall again. I was happy to let my mom do the hard part. I definitely didn't want to be there when he heard the details of my anatomy.

*  *  *

"Emily!" I squealed when Chloe entered my room, or Sarah's room, a few minutes later. I wrapped her in a huge hug.

"You're in a good mood," she mentioned. "What's up with you?"

"I'm a girl!" I nearly screamed in delight.

"Well duh," she said, not fully understanding what I meant. "I thought we had already figured that out."

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "But it's more than that! I really am a girl! I'm double X. I have ovaries, a uterus, I even have a vagina!"

"What?" she questioned skeptically. She had seen me in the locker room two days ago, and it had been pretty clear then what was between my legs.

"I'm biologically female," I explained again. "My doctor wants me to have surgery to fix things down there before I have my first period!"

"Period?" she looked really confused now. "Megan, what are you talking about?"

I sighed in frustration. I wasn't sure how to make it any clearer.

"I'm female," I tried again. I then pointed to my head. "And not just up here, I'm female everywhere, except for the abnormality between my legs."

"You're a real girl?" she asked with a bit less skepticism.

"Yes!" I screamed at her. "I'm a real girl! From birth!"

"Wow!" she exclaimed and slowly sank down onto the couch. "That isn't quite what I expected when I came over this morning."

I laughed. "You didn't expect it? What about me?"

She laughed with me. "I guess that must have been a bit of a shock."

"You think?" I said, continuing to laugh.

"Megan?" Mom asked from my door. "Is everything alright in here?"

"Yes, Mom," I replied. "I was just telling Emily what the doctor said."

"Okay," she said. "But hurry and finish getting ready. Your dad wants to leave."

"Alright," I said and turned back to the armoire. I picked up my wig and started pinning it in place.

"This explains a lot, you know," Emily said from behind me as I finished messing with the wig and started on my makeup. Sarah's makeup was different than Megan's. They could be interchanged, but if I knew I was going out as Sarah, my makeup was often done more dramatically.

"About what?" I asked while lining my eyes.

"Like how easy you've fallen into being a girl. I mean, it's only been three weeks and you're applying makeup like you've been doing it as long as I have!"

I smiled. I had become quite proficient at doing my own makeup. Since I had to apply it more than once a day to become Sarah, it certainly became easier.

"But it's not just the makeup," she continued. "There's been something different about you since we were little...girls."

We giggled at that comment for a moment before I pulled out my mascara.

"I never knew what it was," she said with a smile that I could see in the mirror. "But I understand it now. I can't believe that we didn't see it sooner. Megan has always been right there in front of me."

I guess I could have felt saddened by that knowledge, but I didn’t. She was right. Megan had always been there, and I was glad that she had been.

I capped my mascara and stood up.

"I love you, Emily," I said while I turned toward her. She smiled and we embraced in a long hug.

"I love you too, Megan."

*  *  *

A few minutes later Emily and I walked into the front room. Dad and Austin were there, and they looked slightly ill. Apparently Mom had filled them in on what was going on with me.

Austin stood up from where he had been sitting on the couch and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

It was weird. In all the time that I'd known the little bugger, we'd never really had a very good relationship. But the last three weeks had changed things. I think I was closer to Austin now than I had ever been in my life. I had no choice. I had to wrap my arms around him in return.

"Are you really a girl now?" he asked me.

"I guess I always have been," I replied. "But yes, I am."

"Does that mean you're going to get all crazy once a month like Mom now?" he asked in sincerity. I heard Mom choke, and I laughed.

"I'll do my best not to, okay?" I told him with a smile. He nodded, and he seemed to look better than he had when I walked into the room. "You're the best little brother a girl could ask for."

I then kissed him on the cheek. It was something I never would have done as Brett, but it felt like the right thing to do as Megan. He looked embarrassed by it, but he smiled back at me.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," he replied. Still red with embarrassment, he walked back over to the couch and sat down.

Dad stood up next. He smiled at me while he stepped closer.

"Megan," he said before he did something I had rarely ever seen him do. It started as one tear, slowly rolling down his right cheek, but soon he was tearing up as much as I was. Instead of words, he wrapped me in his arms just like Austin had done. I had no choice but to wrap my arms around him too. I had the best family in the world.

This time I held him until he had collected himself. He then kissed me on the forehead.

"Megan," he said again. "I always wanted a daughter. I was happy with you and your brother, but the last three weeks...I love you so much. I'm so proud of you. Whether you are my son or my daughter, you are my child and I will always love you."

Now he had me crying even harder. It wasn't even ten in the morning, and it had already been one of the best days of my life.

It took us a few minutes, but we finally managed to collect ourselves again.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked me.

"No!" I complained. "Now I have to redo my makeup!"

The rest of them broke out in laughter.

*  *  *

Chapter 35 - Image is Everything
Coming Soon...
up
249 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'd Hate to Think...

...that either parent would value Sarah's career over Megan's health. (And I certainly wasn't expecting the objection to come from Mom.) They can't very well back out of the concert, since Sarah's a replacement as it is. But surely they have no business delaying medical intervention after that, if the risk of grievous internal injury is as great as the doctor seems to be saying.

Eric

If I'm reading things...

correctly, it's not so much that they're taking marking her career of more importance than her health, though Dad's had issues there. I think it's contractual obligations... Similar things make pro athletes play their sports - while injured - sometimes further injuring themselves.

That said, I didn't hear anything about "not" taking care of her. Both my daughters and wife "finished" (if that's a valid term) the "process" of nothing - to consistent periods long before they turned 14. I don't know how much faster it happens, if a person starts at 14, but, if Megan's only started on the "pre" stuff for a few months... I'd think that it wouldn't be "normal" for her to to have a period so soon. I'm not an expert, nor do I pretend such. But, I do know many doctors. Most want to take care of "things" once they are identified - before they have a chance of causing major issues. (lots of reasons, including the "fear" of mal-practice if they agree to postpone and things go faster than expected).

If it were TRULY an emergency, requiring IMMEDIATE attention, then I can't see the doctor waiting until a normal visit to "drop the bomb". Something that's going to be an issue, sooner or later... Yeah, that can wait. (Been there, done that, gotten that kind of news.) Delaying the news doesn't soften the blow. To be honest, I'm a bit surprised at how "easily" Megan and her family took the news. Okay, it's good news, but, I'd still expect SOME shock. I'm probably off though - based on my experience with less than appreciated news. LOL

I'd been kinda expecting this kind of "news" from the doc, to be honest. And, thinking about how they would "explain" her need to take a few weeks off of heavy activity. It occurred to me that a simple answer would be to schedule the surgery for early the week following the concert. Teach Megan/Sarah how to "limp" and have her limp a little when she's called out on stage with Josh (see, the story goes that she "pulled" a muscle getting down off the stage after her number (perhaps caused by a cramp, but ladies don't talk about that). She's hospitalized to "evaluate" what happened - to make sure it's nothing serious - and the PT will take a few weeks before she's up and around full speed again. Easy explanation.

Another thought occurred to me... This IS TG fiction. How many times do we see doctors prescribing meds to "postpone" puberty a "while"... Surely there's a way to "slow down" the female puberty, just a bit, with relative safety, until everything can be scheduled adequately. LOL

If this were happening after Sarah'd gotten a Grammy and such, then they could probably get away with being "relatively open" about the problem and not ruin her career.

In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing how the author handles all of this.

Thanks,
Ann

Thank you,

ALISON

'Megan,for a wonderful episode.I have been waiting for this since you told us that the accident was the "catalyst" and not the cause.Beautifully done !! I just hope Mum and Dad
realize the complications that can occur if she starts menstruating,such as septicemia,
just for starters.It would be very dangerous to put her career in front of her health and
well being.

ALISON

Speaking as one who will never know the joy of these two words

Andrea Lena's picture

...I'm still ecstatic that Megan has heard them....ovaries and uterus! Simply a lovely ending to the chapter with her father maybe realizing just what a precious commodity a beautiful and loving daughter is compared with a musician in the family, yes?

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Con grande amore e di affetto, Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

This wonderful news seems to

This wonderful news seems to put a whole new spin on Megan's life and that of her family and friends. Now she has now need to fear anyone finding out about her previous life as a boy, because she never was one to begin with. That should certainly take the 'wind out of the sails' for anyone claiming Megan is a 'boy in a dress'. Jan

Surprise!

Well, that was a kick in the head! Okay, let's not kid around too much before getting the girl some life-protecting surgery. Some of us readers get all nervous about that kind of thing hanging over our favorite character's head. I guess you could call it the Menses of Damocles.

I like the suggestion, above, about puberty blockers, and those might work. But, we do know one thing that will stop menstruation for a few months -- birth control pills -- the new Seasonale pill is approved for a 91 day cycle. And now, there's even one that works for a full year.

You know?

...maybe it's me, but it might be more polite not to bring up someone else's story while commenting on this one; sorta takes away from the story at hand, don't you think?


Happy to know you. Belle

Megan, Sarah...

No matter the name, she is SUCH a girl! :)

And what about the post-concert obligations?

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

OK, I'm a Curmudgeon

I have been eagerly following the story and greatly enjoying it. The storytelling is superb, the characters well drawn and the plot engaging. That said, I am disappointed that we have yet another story where an intersex condition is used as a deus-ex-machina to make things all rosy and resolve the gender confusion. (I know that's overstating the case but as a curmudgeon I have to indulge in the bombastic to keep my reputation.)

I know that intersex is a reality, but Megan's particular version of it is a very rare reality. The very nature of BC predisposes us as readers to accept, perhaps uncritically, intersex characters as a useful plot device, but I am getting a bit overwhelmed by the number of stories in which it crops up. Perhaps it's because I am a garden variety crossdresser with no urge to transition. Perhaps it's because I'm a grumpy old man that had a lousy day today. In any case, I just think having Megan be intersexed doesn't add anything to the story. She was doing just fine in her journey to womanhood without it.

Don't stop writing! I want to see how the story turns out - and I do hope for a happy ending. I'm not grumpy enough to want to see Megan crash and burn or have her life become a morass of misery.

Personal take on Intersex in stories

Zoe Taylor's picture

This got me thinking about how often we do see a theme like this in TG fiction.

My personal take on it is that it depends on what they do with it.

The complications of contractual obligation within the context of the story are going to be incredibly tricky to handle.

It's a bit like she has this ticking time bomb inside her now. She has the stress of knowing it's there and not knowing exactly how severe the biological complications of putting it off too long could be.

Sometimes not knowing is far worse than knowing, since the human mind can invent some horrendous situations, and Megan/Sarah's trying to launch a very public career on top of all this, making it even more stressful.

Someone once told me that writing fiction isn't about telling the story of a million mundane lives, but of that one life amid the million, though sometimes it might feel like a million :-D

Anyway, that's just my take on it, as someone who literally agonized over whether or not to use a well-worn TG trope in my own writing, and how to work with it in a way that felt believable when put in context :-D

Cheers,
~Zoe T.


Zoe_anime_CAC.png
Crysa's CAC

~* Queen of Sweetness *~

Become a Patron for early access ♥

story

i love the story but agree eric health comes before career. wise up mom and dad.
robert

001.JPG

Scheduling

Obviously the concert will have to go ahead, but the next few weeks?
If her single's doing well, I expect they'd want her to do the TV interview circuit and possibly shoot videos etc.

Full recovery time is about 3-4 weeks, but it would probably be worthwhile finding out what she'll be able to do at each point during the recovery - I doubt all of the time will be in bed - it might be a case of bed for the first week or two, then take it easy afterwards. So during the later stages of recovery, she might be able to do TV interviews or recording, but not choreography, videos or further concerts / performances.

So perhaps dad should call the surgeon, arrange a meeting, then after he's signed the NDA discuss the impact of the surgery and what activities she'll be able to do at each stage, so a mutually convenient time can be arranged.

 


There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Fairy godmothers are Ex Dux Machine too ...

But are a common feature of classic folk tales.

Megan is such a decent, uncomplaining child she deserves some happiness and a bit of luck.

I agree, I believe the doctor means four weeks to FULL physical activity -- with the possible exception of "sex, young lady!"

TV interviews, singing from a stool -- "just trying to break the mold for a teen artist, tying something different folks, singing this way as a homage to my dear grandmother yada-yada", studio recordings are all fine, slowly ease back into the business. IE get the surgery IMMEDIATELY after the concert, fake a fall and say she twisted an ankle, fell in the bathtub and has a concussion, has a hairline fracture of her left leg, or some other easily believable fib. Heck, she's in school, say she's busy finishing upm the school year and needs a few weeks off? Float a rumor she felt uncomfortable about her boyish build and *secretly* had a boob job? She's taking a few weeks off to write some more songs as she was suprised at her sudden sucess? Secretly taking acting lesions for a film?

I like. Then I do like the Disney Happy EndingTM but this fits with the plot well IMHO. Just stay away from that young male movie star, Megan/Sarah, I don't trust him

VERY curious what these ... "few things scheduled in the next few weeks" ... Mom knew about but didn't tell Megan. Mom, Dad, come clean, This is your daughter not some faceless client.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

More Please

I look forward to the next chapter. Once again you have done an excellent job of bringing emotion and reality together is a warm and loving way.

Please post the next chapter soon.

As always,

Dru

As always,

Dru

Intersex

I can't remember the stats, as usual, but I think Megan had CAH, chronic adrenal hyperplasia, one of the more common intersex conditions. I have the feeling, since I can't remember properly, that CAH was more common than all the forms of androgen insensitivity syndrome combined.

I think the terms pseudo and true hermaphrodite are no longer used; intersex is the umbrella term, then the physician will specify which intersex condition, like CAH. Using the old terminology, Megan is a female pseudohermaphrodite.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Ready for work, 1992. Renee_3.jpg

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Wow!

Wow you are absolutely beautiful people always tell me how well I can easily pass for a woman but you look a lot better i think.I would post a photo if I could figure it out i have one uploaded but don't know how to post it.

Reviewed by Angel O'Hare on 05/13/2010 at Fictionmania

Reviewed by Angel O'Hare on 05/13/2010

Well AngelJedi, I started reading your story this morning and found I just couldn't stop reading it until I had read the last posted chapter. It is now 2:30 in the afternoon!

All I can say is that each chapter got better and better as did the quality of your writing. You seem to be really into writing this and it comes through.

I can honestly say I will be looking forwards to reading more of this wonderful tale of yours.

Huggles AngelJedi
Angel O'Hare

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"