You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 18

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 18

(Authors notes: The first part of this chapter is what happed from Danielle’s perspective to make her leave the note and run away.)

    Danielle had helped clean the kitchen, but she was very quiet, and didn’t engage any of the others in conversation while she helped. Once they were all done she followed the others up stairs and was on her way to her room when she looked back and saw Lauren heading off she gathered to have a word with Lianna. Danielle made up her mind to just go and face Lianna herself and get everything out in the open and to find out once and for all whether or not they could ever get past this road block and be friends again. When Danielle got to Lianna’s bedroom door she could hear Lauren speaking.

     “You okay sis?” Lauren asked.

     “No!” Was all Lianna snapped as she snuffled from all the crying she’d been doing? “Life isn’t fair sis, why couldn’t I have been born like Danielle, or a girl like you would have been even better.” Lianna said as she sobbed some more.

     “I know you feel like life has been mean to you sis, but taking it out on Danielle isn’t going to make things any better, or make you feel any better is it?” Lauren asked as she shuffled onto the bed and pulled her sister’s head up onto her lap.

     “I’m jealous of her sis, and I hate her for it!” Lianna screamed as she buried her head in Lauren’s lap and sobbed even more.

    Danielle had to slap her hand over her mouth to stop a gasp escaping her lips when she heard what Lianna had just said about her. Danielle felt a pain in her chest like someone had just driven a knife through it. She had tears in her eyes as she ran down the hallway to her own room and locked the door to stop anyone from bothering her.

     “Why does she hate me? It’s not my fault I was born this way.” Danielle said to the empty room.

    She lay on her bed for a long time as she tried to make sense of it all, but nothing made sense at the minute, other than the fact everyone would soon hate her, just like in all the foster homes. It always started with one kid, then slowly but surely it became two, then three, and before Danielle knew it, the whole house were looking at her funny, or him when she was being forced to dress like a boy before the care workers stopped checking the paperwork properly.

    Danielle made her mind up to just run away now before they had the chance to all hate her like Lianna did, but the real reason was that Danielle was heartbroken with the way Lianna had spoken about her.

    She jumped off the bed and started getting some things together ready for when everyone thought she was asleep, then she would sneak out the house and be gone from their lives forever. Danielle grabbed all the money that her Aunty Jane and Gran had given her and put it in the backpack her Aunty Chrissy and Aunty Becky had brought for her. She thought about leaving the watch and locket behind, but she wanted something to remember this place by, so she kept them on as she packed some clothes to tide her over until she found some place to settle down and make a home for herself.

    Danielle decided to get ready for bed just in case her mother looked in on her, and a couple of hours sleep would be good because she had no idea when she’d next get to sleep in a real bed, if she ever did. She’d just gotten in bed and turned the light off when she heard voices heading towards her room, so she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

    She had no idea who it was that came in, but she did hear faint voices after they left the room, Danielle thought one of them sounded like her Aunty Chrissy, but she couldn’t be sure. She was soon drifting off to sleep.

    Danielle woke again just after one Am and got out of bed before rushing to get dressed and. Once she was dressed, she was just about to leave the bedroom when she looked at the bed and thought she better make it and then leave a quick note explaining her reason for leaving.

    Once the bed was made and the note was left on the pillow, Danielle took one last look around the bedroom before letting out a heavy sigh and then she sneaked down stairs and out a window in the living room due to her not having a key for the front door and it was locked when she tried it.

    Danielle ran off into the night with no idea where she was going, or what would happen if she was caught by the police.


*****

    Lianna woke just after three in the morning after having a weird dream to do with Simon and her going out on a date while Danielle was sat at another table with Lauren, on what looked like a date. Not being able to go back to sleep, Lianna slipped on her dressing gown and decided to walk down to Danielle’s room and wait for her to wake so she could say sorry.

    Once Lianna had walked down the long hallway to where Danielle’s room was, she quietly opened the door and sneaked inside. Lianna could see in the faint light coming in through the open curtain that the bed had been made, so Lianna thought Danielle must be in the bathroom so she entered the bathroom and had to turn the light on, which told her that Danielle wasn’t in there either. Lianna turned back towards the bedroom, that’s when she saw a folded piece of paper on the pillow, so she walked over to the bed and picked it up to read it. Lianna had to turn on the bedside lamp before she could.

    I’m sorry to leave you all this way, but I think it best I go and let you all get back to you wonderful lives. I can’t live in a house where Lianna feels jealous of me, and even hates me for what I am. I’m sorry I ever came looking for her now, as I never wanted to hurt anyone. All I wanted was to find a friend.

    Goodbye

    Danielle


*****

    The house was woken by the sound of someone screaming for them all to wake up. Becky, Brad and Ann were the first three to step out into the hallway to see what all the noise was about, due to them not having been in bed long. All three of them had been at the club and had only gotten back half an hour ago.

     “Lianna? What the hell’s gotten into you?” Becky asked as she grabbed the panicked looking child and forced her to calm down and explain the meaning for trying to wake everyone up at this time of the morning.

     “She’s gone! She’s gone and it’s my fault mum.” Lianna sobbed as she pushed the piece of paper into Becky’s chest with Danielle’s goodbye note written on it.

    Becky made her eyes focus on the paper and what was written on it. “Oh god, what happened last night after I went to work?” Becky asked once she’d read the note.

     “What’s going on?” A sleepy looking Chrissy asked as she stepped out the bedroom her and Becky shared.

    They were soon joined by Lauren looking just as sleepy as her mother and then Holly arrived followed by Amy, Amber and Jessica from there room up in the loft, so they could all hear what Becky said next, which did a wonderful job of waking them all up, just as it did all the others as they were just getting to the spot where Becky was stood with Lianna.

     “Danielle’s ran away!” Becky shouted before she carried on talking more normally again. “The note says that she can’t live here anymore if Lianna hates her, so she’s gone.” Becky passed the note around for the others to read.

     “I never said I hated her to her face everyone, and I never meant it anyway.” Lianna said as she fell to the floor and started sobbing.

    Lauren and Chrissy were soon on the floor either side of her as she sobbed how sorry she was for making Danielle run away.

     “Danielle must have been stood just outside Lianna’s room when I went to see how she was after we finished cleaning up the kitchen, mommy.” Lauren explained the reason for Danielle’s note before she ran away. “Lianna was just upset, but she never meant any of what she said.” Lauren added in a more pleading voice for everyone to believe her.

     “Was this before I came up to see if you wanted some drinking chocolate?” Chrissy asked as she hugged her sobbing daughter.

     “Yes, that was why Lianna wanted to say sorry to Danielle for being so moody the past couple of days.

    Chrissy and Lauren leaned back with shocked looks on their faces when Lianna was suddenly on her feet and wiping her eyes. “I’m going to find her and bring her back.” Lianna said in a determined voice as she wiped her eyes and then started towards her bedroom to get dressed.

     “You’re doing nothing of the sort young lady.” Becky said as she blocked her path and wrapped her arms around Lianna to stop her going anywhere.

     “I have to fix this mum.” Lianna pleaded as she weakly tried to break free, but she soon found herself being held by her Uncle Carl who looked remarkably calm, just like her Aunty Mandy did.

     “Calm down Lianna, we will find Danielle and bring her back for you just as soon as Brad and I have gotten dressed.” Carl said as he handed Lianna over to Becky again.

     “How can you be so sure you can find her Uncle Carl?” Lianna asked.

     “The same way we can be sure to track down all you other kids if we need to.” Carl smiled. “You could call it a form of low Jack like you’d have on a car.” Carl explained.

     “How can you do that?” Lauren asked this time.

     “The lockets and wrist watches we got you all last Christmas, they all have little tracking chips in them so we can find you if anything ever happened.” Carl explained to the children. None of this news was new to the grownups. Carl had put it in place just in case Chrissy ever decided to run away again some years back. He just thought it would be a good way to keep an eye on the children if they ever had problems and felt the need to run away.

     “Okay, Everyone down stairs and we’ll all have a hot chocolate.” Holly said as she started herding everyone towards the stairs. “Carl Brad. Go get dressed and bring my granddaughter back.” Holly added like an order.

    Carl and Brad did as they were told and were soon back down stairs dressed and ready to leave the house in search of Danielle. Carl was carrying what looked like an iPhone in his hand as he pushed the screen doing something.

     “Okay we have her signal loud and clear, and she’s not got very far.” Carl said as he showed Brad the screen with the map and the little flashing light that told them where Danielle was. “We’ll be back as soon as we can.” Carl added as Mandy stepped over and let Carl give her a quick hug.

     “Just make sure you come back with my daughter.” Mandy said as she looked Carl in the eyes. “For all our sakes.” Mandy added as she looked at Lianna still sobbing in Chrissy’s arms as they all sat around the dining table with mugs of hot chocolate.

    Carl and Brad we soon out the house and into Brad’s truck as Carl told him which way to go.


*****

    Danielle wasn’t getting very far very fast because she was ducking into a bush or behind a car whenever she saw a car driving down the road, or she heard a sound that could be someone walking about. Danielle had no desire to meet someone that would be out and about this time of the morning.

    She’d made up her mind to head towards one of the large train stations in the city so she could get away from London, so with that plan she had finally made it to the city when she heard heavy footsteps following her.

    Worried that she might get mugged, Danielle ducked down an alleyway and then hid in a large cardboard box she found down there. She was soon squealing though when she realised she wasn’t the only person in the box, and the other person didn’t sound happy about Danielle dropping in.

     “What’d think you doing in my home?” A grumpy male voice asked as a pair of hands pushed Danielle back out the box.

    Danielle looked scared as she saw a number of heads appear out of other large boxes spread out up and down the alley. Danielle thought it looked like a scene from one of the horror films she’d been forced to watch in the past as all the dead started to crawl out the ground, but this was a real life nightmare she was stuck in the middle of right now. She was halfway down the alley with homeless people blocking her exit in each direction.

     “What you doing down here girlie?” Another male asked her as he came up right behind her. “Come and share my home with me, I’ll make room for you.” The man added as he got even closer.

    Danielle could smell the stench of sweat, urine and other things Danielle really didn’t want to think about right now. All she wanted to do was get away from this place, but that was looking more and more out the question as other men and a couple of women started to surround her.

     “Leave me alone!” Danielle screamed as she tried to get away from the man that had just spoken to her.

     “Don’t be like that little girl.” Then man said as he grabbed Danielle by the arm. “I wasn’t asking you to join me, I was telling!” He snapped as he pulled Danielle.

     “Let go of me!” Danielle screamed as she pulled as hard as she could to break free of the man’s hold. The man let go and Danielle went flying before she made contact with a large wheelie bin and hit her head hard enough to see double, just before she fell to the ground in a daze.

    Danielle thought she must have passed out, because she was having a dream where her Uncle Brad was beating back the homeless people while her father picked her up and carried her out the alley. That was all Danielle remembered before the dream faded and then there was nothing for some time other than a gentle humming sound and what felt like motion of some sort, but even that faded to nothing and she just blacked out.


*****

    Brad parked his truck up when they got close enough to track Danielle on foot. Carl thought he caught sight of her at one point, so they started running to catch up with her. Carl didn’t want to risk shouting her name just in case it scared her into running away even faster. Carl thought it best to just catch up and then talk to her once they were safely back in Brad’s truck heading home.

    They got to the point where they thought they had last seen her and Carl was just checking his little hand held tracker when they heard a girl’s scream coming from just down the alley. Brad and Carl ran down the alley just in time to hear a girl scream for someone to let go of her, then there was a load crashing sound as something hit a metal bin of some sort.

    Brad and Carl came to a stop when they saw Danielle slumped on the floor looking dazed with a couple of men stood over her.

     “Get away from her you bastards! Brad screamed as he jumped in and pulled the two men back before throwing them both down the alley like something from an action film. “Get Danielle out of here while I take care of these pieces of shit.” Brad added as he cracked his knuckles ready to teach these homeless people that they picked on the wrong girl.

     “Brad! Let it go. We need to get Danielle home so we can let Prue have a look at her, and you have the keys to our vehicle.” Carl pointed out to Brad as he picked up another homeless man by the throat ready to hit him.

    Brad growled as he just let the man drop to the floor before he turned and ran up the alley to catch up with Carl and take Danielle off him so they could make better time running back to the truck and getting Danielle home again

     “We better get her to a hospital Brad.” Carl said when he saw that Danielle had banged her head making it bleed. “Better safe than sorry.” Carl added as they made it back to where Brad had parked his truck. Carl opened the back door and got in before letting Brad sit Danielle on his knee.

    Brad jumped behind the wheel and was soon making his way to the hospital like the devil was on his tail. Carl called and woke Prue and Frank to let them know what had happened and could Prue meet them at the hospital.

    Once at the hospital Brad parked up and was soon carrying Danielle into A&E while Carl walked in front to get a doctor to take a look at Danielle for him. Carl had been getting nowhere for nearly ten minutes when he saw Prue and Frank enter the waiting area.

     “Brad! Follow me.” Prue said as she pushed a nurse out the way and walked into a cubical so she could take a look at her granddaughter’s head.

     “Miss, you can’t just barge in here and start looking at patients.” The nurse said as she tried to stop Brad, but soon found herself picked up and moved out the way by a very grumpy looking Frank.

     “I don’t know what they teach you now days at nursing school, but when I went there, you didn’t leave a person with a head injury sat in a waiting room.” Prue said as she used a little pen light to check Danielle’s pupils.

     “We’ve been waiting for a doctor to become free to come and take a look at her.” The nurse said as she tried to look around Frank and Brad who were both playing body guards and stopping the nurse getting into the cubical where Brad had Placed Danielle, so Prue could check her out.

     “Well she’s got one looking at her now, so go away and look useless someplace else.” Prue snapped at the snotty sounding nurse.

     “I refuse to stand for this! I’m calling security.” The nurse snapped back at Prue.

     “I’ll go one better then shall I?” Prue said as she got her mobile out and scrolled down the numbers until she found the one she wanted and called it. “Hello Donald. Sorry to call at such an hour, but I’m having some trouble with one of the nurses down in A&E.” Prue went on to explain what had happened since Danielle had been brought in. The nurse looked puzzled as Prue handed her the phone so the person on the other end could have a word.

    Prue smiled as she watched the colour drain from the nurse’s face when she found out this woman she’d been shouting at, was on first name basis with the boss of the hospital, and also had his number in her phone. Prue noticed that the nurse’s hand was shaking as she passed the phone back.

     “I’m sorry ma’am. I’ve been told to help you in any way I can.” The nurse said as she stood ready to assist Prue while she gave Danielle a full work up to make sure she’d not done any real damage.

    Carl and Brad looking very impressed with the way Prue sorted out the trouble with the nurse, while Frank just looked proud of the woman he’d married.


*****

    Danielle started to wake up, but had to put a hand over her eyes when the bright lights of the room she was in blinded her a little. The dull ache in her head wasn’t much fun either. “What happened to me, and where am I?” Danielle asked feeling a little groggy as she looked around the room to find out she was in a hospital.

     “You bumped your head when you tried to get away from them nasty men in the alley.” Carl said as his head popped into view. “Doc says you’ll live though, due to you not having anything in there to damage in the first place.” Carl added with a grin, glad to see Danielle awake again.

    Danielle giggled at the joke, but it hurt to laugh, so she soon stopped again and winced at the pain in her head. “Am I in trouble for running away daddy?” Danielle asked as she remembered running away and then finding herself trapped in the alley with the homeless people.

     “Yes you are, but I’ll wait until you’re better to have a go at you about all that.” Carl smiled as he took hold of Danielle’s hand.

     “How did you find me? Did Uncle Brad fight off the men, or was I dreaming all that?” Danielle asked as she still remembered it like it was a dream, but it wasn’t fading like a dream would.

     “I wouldn’t call it a fight Danielle, but I did stop them before they had time to do any more damage to you.” Brad’s voice said just before his head came into view smiling down at her.

     “Thank you Uncle Brad and I’m sorry for running away.” Danielle said with a sigh, glad that she was back in the safe hands of her new family. “How did you find me so fast?” Danielle asked as she remembered them being there just after she screamed for help.

     “The locket and wrist watch I gave you the other day both have little tracking chips in them.” Carl explained. “If you’d not taken them, then it could have turned out very different for you honey.” Carl pointed out, just in case she wanted to argue over the use of the tracking devices.

    Danielle wanted to ask more questions, but he was cut short by her nana Prue entering the room to check on her latest granddaughter.

    Prue had a quick go at her before she gave Danielle a clean bill of health, but told Brad and Carl to keep an eye on her for any sigh of slurred speech or dizziness over the next twenty four hours. Once that was all sorted out, Brad was able to pick Danielle up and carry her out to his truck, where she was placed in the back seat next to Carl.

    Danielle was still worried about living with Lianna hating her, but after what nearly happened to her out on the street, Danielle thought it was a small price to pay for having a safe place to live. Danielle cuddled up to Carl on the trip home, and was fast asleep by the time they pulled into the driveway back at the house.

    Carl had called the house from the hospital to let everyone know that Danielle was safe, but had bumped her head and they were just having her checked out. So it was no shock to see the front door open and Mandy come running out once Brad had parked up right outside. Lianna was right beside her still in her dressing gown, just like Mandy was.

    Brad carried a sleeping Danielle into the house and straight up to her room, while Carl walked behind and explained what had happened in more detail. Once they got to Danielle’s room, Chrissy was already in there with the bed turned down ready for Brad to place Danielle in it. Brad then left the room so Chrissy could get a sleeping Danielle undressed and covered up.

     “Prue said we need to keep an eye on her for the next twenty four hours.” Carl whispered as they entered the room and saw Danielle already tucked up in bed again sleeping still.

     “I’ll watch her.” Lianna said as she sat in the chair at the side of the bed and started looking at Danielle as she slept.

    Chrissy wanted to argue the point, but she could see that not even Brad would move Lianna until she knew Danielle was going to be safe from any danger to do with the head injury she got. Carl whispered in Lianna’s ear and explained what Prue had told him to look out for. Lianna gave a quick firm nod to say she understood, but she never once took her eyes off Danielle’s sleeping form.

    Chrissy, Mandy and Carl all left the room and closed the door, happy that Danielle was in the safe care of Lianna for the time being. They all went down to have another drink so Brad and Carl could explain in greater detail just what happened to Danielle while she was out on her little adventure.

    Lianna smiled when she saw Danielle stir a little and she pulled her hand out from under the covers like she was having a bad dream, but she soon calmed down when Lianna took hold of her hand and held it. Lianna found holding Danielle’s hand quite relaxing and she was soon drifting off to sleep while sat in the chair at the side of the bed, but with her head resting on the bed while she kept hold of Danielle’s hand.


*****

    Carl and Mandy looked in on Danielle and Lianna once they’d had a drinking chocolate and were ready to get a couple more hours sleep. Mandy smiled when she saw that Lianna had fallen asleep, but she didn’t like the way she was still sat in the chair and was leaning forward with her head on the bed while she held Danielle’s hand. Carl managed to get Lianna picked up in his arms while Mandy pulled the covers back so Carl could Place Lianna in bed with Danielle, so she could get some proper sleep while she acting as chief watcher.

     “Do you think things will be okay between the two of them again now?” Mandy asked as she looked at the two girls asleep in the big bed.

     “I think their friendship, or whatever it turns out to be will be even stronger after all this.” Carl smiled when he saw that Lianna was still holding Danielle’s hand as they slept side by side looking at each other.

    Carl and Mandy watched them sleep for another couple of minutes before they finally felt their own bed calling them back to it. They left the room and returned to bed happy to have Danielle safe and sound again back where she belongs.


*****

    Danielle started to wake from her weird dream, but soon realised it wasn’t a dream when she felt the sore spot where she remembered banging her head. She went to raise her hand to feel the bump, but found that someone was holding it, but the real weird part was the fact someone was breathing warm air right in her face. Danielle slowly cracked open her eyes, worried that she hadn’t been rescued by her father and uncle Brad the night before, and she was in a cardboard box with the smelly man that grabbed her, but the breath smelt sweet and nice. She was glad it wasn’t the smelly man from last night when she did open her eyes, but Danielle was still just as shocked to find Lianna’s face just inches away from her own face, as she slept while holding Danielle’s hand.

     “What am I doing in bed with Lianna?” Danielle thought to herself as she tried to pull her hand out of Lianna’s, but this made Lianna stir and start to wake up.

    Lianna felt movement as someone started tugging on her hand, then it all came back to her as she woke. She’d claimed nursing duty over Danielle, but why did if feel like she was lying in bed? Lianna thought as she finally opened her eyes to find a worried looking Danielle looking back at her.

     “Hi sis. How are you feeling?” Lianna asked with a smile.

     “That depends on if I’m still asleep and dreaming all this Lianna?” Danielle asked as she reached out with her free hand and poked Lianna in the shoulder.

     “No you’re not dreaming.” Lianna giggled as she poked Danielle in the shoulder, just like she’d done to her a second ago.

     “I ran away because I thought you hated me Lianna?” Danielle said as she tried to fight back the tears again, just like she’d done the night before when she heard Lianna talking to Lauren.

     “I never meant any of that stuff you overheard me telling Lauren. I was just upset and a little jealous.” Lianna said as she wrapped her arms around Danielle and pulled her into a hug.

     “A little jealous?” Danielle asked with a giggle.

     “Okay, maybe a lot, but I was just being silly.” Lianna giggled. “Just like you were to run away.” Lianna pointed out.

     “Does this mean we can still be friends Lianna?” Danielle asked with a sigh as she enjoyed the hug she was getting.

     “The best of friend’s sis.” Lianna grinned as she hugged Danielle a little tighter.

     “Thank you for still wanting me as a friend Lianna.” Danielle said. “And I’m sorry I kept my secret from you, but I was trying to work out what was wrong with me.” Danielle tried to explain her reason for not coming clean before Becky found out.

     “Lauren and Simon both helped me realise what a fool I was being over it all Danielle and I’m the one that’s sorry for not being more understanding of how you must have felt.”

     “Can you just answer me one little question?” Danielle asked once they stopped hugging and were just looking at each other again as they lay in bed.

     “Sure sis, if I can.” Lianna said with a grin.

     “Why are you in bed with me?”

     “Nana Prue told Uncle Carl that we need to keep an eye on you for twenty four hours, so I said I’d do it.” Lianna said with pride. “That’s what best friends are for right?” Lianna asked.

     “I couldn’t tell you sis.” Danielle shrugged. “I’ve never had a best friend before.” She added with a sigh.

     “Trust me, they do.” Lianna giggled. “Now you can answer my question from earlier.”

     “What question was that?” Danielle asked looking puzzled.

     “How are you feeling now?” Lianna asked as she gently lifted her hand to cup the lump on the side of Danielle’s head. “That was quite a nasty bump you ended up with.” Lianna added looking worried.

     “Just a little bit of a headache, but I can live with that now I know that you still like me.” Danielle grinned.

     “You may want to play on the illness for a couple of days, so you can give the grownups a little more time to calm down over the whole running away thing.” Lianna warned.

     “Am I really in that much trouble?” Danielle asked looking worried.

     “Look what happened to Lauren and I just for sneaking out to the city shopping one Saturday, and tell me if you’re in trouble or not.” Lianna frowned.

     “I kind of like the idea of being punished.” Danielle giggled as she tried to sit up in bed, but needed some help from Lianna to manage it. “No one ever cared enough to bother before.” Danielle added when she saw the strange look Lianna was giving her.

     “Trust me sis, you will soon wish they didn’t care about you then.” Lianna warned as she sat up with her. “How does that feel?”

     “Feels a little better now I’m not putting pressure on my head.” Danielle smiled.

     “Good, now let’s get you to the bathroom for a potty break, then we’ll get you down stairs for a spot of breakfast.” Lianna said sounding all bossy as she slid out of bed and then helped Danielle to get up.

    Lianna helped Danielle get to the bathroom and then went to leave, but Danielle stopped her. “Please don’t leave me sis.” Danielle pleaded. “I don’t want to be left alone right now.” Danielle added as she gripped on to Lianna like she would vanish if she let go.

     “What about me seeing your secret?” Lianna asked as she looked down at Danielle’s groin.

     “I don’t want any secrets from you Lianna, not anymore.” Danielle said as she slid her panties down and let Lianna see the thing that got her labelled as a boy at birth.

     “It’s not as big as I thought it would be.” Lianna said as she looked at the thing between Danielle’s legs. “I can also see why you’d hide it when you were younger.” Lianna added as she threw her arms around Danielle and hugged her.

     “I’ll be glad when it’s gone, but I’m scared about having the surgery to correct it though.” Danielle said as she let Lianna hug her.

     “I know what you mean Danielle, but just think about how happy you’ll be once it’s done. I wish I could have my surgery done as soon as they plan to do yours, but I’ve got to wait until I’m eighteen.” Lianna sighed.

     “I’m sorry me being here sis is making you feel this way.” Danielle pouted.

     “Are you kidding? Life was getting boring before you turned up.” Lianna giggled. “Now sit down and pee, so we can go down and get some breakfast before it’s all gone.” Lianna added looking worried.

    Danielle was soon done on the toilet, and then she waited while Lianna used it. Lianna returned the favour and let Danielle take a look at the work their nana Prue had done to Lianna.

     “It looks so real Lianna.” Danielle said as she bent over to get a closer look.

     “Yes, but it’s still only a cosmetic thing.” Lianna frowned. “I’ll feel better when none of it is fake anymore.” Lianna added as she cupped one of her breast forms.

     “You look real enough to me Lianna, but I know what you mean.” Danielle said as she hugged Lianna this time.

    The touching moment was broken when Danielle’s tummy made a noise that let the two girls know she needed feeding.

     “We better see about getting you fed.” Lianna giggled as she placed a hand on Danielle’s belly.

    The two girls slipped on their dressing gowns and left the bedroom in search of some breakfast. Danielle felt fine to walk under her own steam, but when Lianna wrapped and arm around her waist to support her, Danielle wasn’t about to protest. She was happy to have Lianna back to her old caring self. Now all Danielle had to do was face the rest of the family and hope they were all as forgiving as Lianna had been.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
181 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Of course they will!

The chips in the watches and lockets is a great idea! Yes, the adults are going to be upset a bit, but the punishment won't be anything too terrible, and I foresee a great many hugs in Danielle's immediate future.

wren

Great Idea!

I agree,Wren. Everyone should have one, but realistically, kidnappers would dispose of it quickly so tracing would be impossible. And that is just one possibility.
Great Story, Sara, and I am so glad it is continuing.

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

nice

Nice chapter Sara, at least she only banged her head and was rescued before anything else could occur.

Hugs Ronnie :)xxx

ROO

Great idea to have trackers

Great idea to have trackers on the kids but not sure telling them was a good idea, even so it's good they caught up to Danielle before something worse happened, also good to see Lianna and Danielle made up.

Thanks for sharing

Big hugs

Lizzie :-)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 18

Oh, the adults may have a few words with her about running away, and tell her about Chrissy's run away time. But they will all forgive her. Wonder if there will be any punishment for Lianna and Danielle?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Wonder how they would work?

Lockets and wristwatches have very little space for a proper battery so they must have a limited lifespan before they run out of juice. I suspect they would have to find the kid within the first day. I think considering how attached kids are to their mobiles that they should just add a hidden app to them to do tracking.

It's a bad old world out there for runaways, especially pretty ones. I suspect those homeless guys were drunk or drinking, got a good place to be. I am surprised that there are that many homeless considering the level of social safety net available.

Kim

Thank you Sara,

Just loved the way Prue sat the uppity nurse on her butt!
"So go away and look useless someplace else" .Fortunately,
the majority of RNs are far more professional than this one.
A good story,as always.

ALISON

Yes..

They found her fast before anything went terrible wrong. Also to see the two of them to make up. I was surprise when I noticed the date was for Thursday on the posting of this chapter. Can not wait for the next chapter.

Joshlyn Amanda

Entertaining as usual

Thank you again, Sara and Samantha.

S.