T-Girl on the Prowl

Printer-friendly version

“I’m a T-girl on the prowl”

I was shocked, absolutely shocked to hear that from the absolutely fabulous girl that just had appeared as out of thin air beside me when I was about to sit down at my table in a very classy and expensive restaurant. However, I was even more curious, so I invited her to join me for dinner. She was not only incredibly beautiful and sexy but also one of the funniest and smartest girls I ever had had the pleasure of having dinner with, and believe me I have met many, many beautiful girls.

I’m rich. I’m extremely handsome. I move in all the right circles. Of course the most beautiful girls are attracted to me. I don’t mind, as long as they realize that all I want is some fun. No tears when we part. Certainly, I usually provide them with a nice parting gift if we part amicably.

Gloria intrigued me. Despite my not inconsiderable experience I had never met anyone that had approached me that brazenly. To tell the truth I had never bedded a transgendered girl before. Men, or for that matter, boys had never interested me. Somehow, I had pigeonholed trans girls in the same hole. Gloria definitely wasn’t a boy. She was a girl. I fell in lust with her halfway through that first dinner.

Not surprisingly we eventually wound up in my bed later, much later, that night. As I had hoped she was pre-op. Yes, l know that men or boys never had attracted me. Gloria was all girl but a very special girl. Before I fell asleep I decided that she wasn’t going to be a one-night stand. She’d be my official consort for the while being.

The next morning I informed her that she was to move in with me that day. Of course I also told her that it was only until I grew tired of her. I’m very particular when it comes to telling the truth. That was one reason I appreciated how she introduced herself. I wanted her to know exactly all the pros and cons of being my girl. She brought her stuff over. Well, a reasonable amount of it. It was still MY apartment that I let her stay in. She was quite sensible about what she brought. Mostly clothing and jewelry. She was smart enough to realize that that was all she needed to bring and anything else just would annoy me. Very nice lingerie! She was one sexy lady.

I also told her firmly to stay away from my studio. Not that that really was necessary since I always keep it locked. I’m an artist. A very good artist. That’s how I make my money. I’m only known in a very select circle and not at all among the general public despite them meeting my artwork every day. That’s the way I prefer it. I’d say it’s essential to me.

Gloria and I had a marvelous month. I’m not going into detail but we did everything two young, beautiful, rich people not burdened with too many inhibitions imaginably could do. I had never before met a girl who was so unashamedly honest and straightforward with me.

To say the least I was disappointed, thoroughly disappointed, when the squad of federal agents raided my home and in particular my studio. They found my hidden safe with the printing plates I had in work without any problem. The special agents from the U.S. Treasury Department also showed me the hidden camera that their colleague Gloria had managed to place in my studio. They told me that I could look forward to a long time in prison for forgery.

I was disappointed. I had thought Gloria and I had something special. The girl that I had thought was completely honest with me had lied to me from the beginning.

When I told her that she smiled and answered:

“I never lied to you. The FIRST thing I told you was that I was a T-girl on the prowl!”

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I knew there had to be a

I knew there had to be a twist, wasn't thinking that though, good one.

awesome!

lovely little story, thanks for sharing it!

DogSig.png

Nice read. But...

But why "Restricted Audience"?

Hmm...

Daphne Xu's picture

From a comment by Ray Drouillard on one part of my story, "A Bikini Beach Late Summer". The second type of lie is this:

    "2) Technically the truth, but only part of the truth, and it is strongly misleading"

She was indeed a T-girl on the prowl, but in an unusual, and unwanted, sense.

Then, of course, we have the narration -- something Bru excels at. "That’s how I make my money." Indeed. Known "not at all among the general public despite them meeting my artwork every day." "I’m only known in a very select circle..." 'Twould be safer if that select circle were a circle of one.

"I had never before met a girl who was so unashamedly honest and straightforward with me." Um, yah.

-- Daphne Xu

What is that courtly phrase?

The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth?

With the kind of artwork the narrator creates some kind of mass distribution network is necessary, unfortunately.

That's the phrase.

Daphne Xu's picture

"The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

That's true, the mass distribution network is needed to profit substantially. There's also this saying: "Whisper a secret to a friend, and you shout it to the world."

Thanks for the stories. This one in particular had a nice twist with a number of double or triple entendres.

-- Daphne Xu

those in gov get so hostile

BarbieLee's picture

I'm guessing everyone knows government prints oddles of money based on the idea it's okay because they have always done it. Anyone else horns in on their business they do get bent out of shape. Let's digress to the T girl who was farming out her body for sex, pleasure, and information. Remove the "T" and am I right in thinking this tale of fiction is more than fiction? I admit I have a dirty suspicious mind.
The funniest part of this whole non fiction story is when I pass over a large denomination bill to the store clerk I usually ask if the ink came off on their fingers? Sadly, most of them have got use to me. They no longer look shocked as they hand back my receipt and change.
Let's get serious..., oh forget it, asking you if you have a long black suede skirt I could borrow would be like whistling past the graveyard. Not slinky enough to fit in your wardrobe.
Hugs Bru, why do you always come to mind when I watch this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epQz4v6uvLM
Barb
I'll be wearing this in black when I appear in court in two weeks. I have a skirt but not "the" skirt.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/384143043193137358/?mt=login

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Not always a government monopoly

In some places there are others who happily (and quite legally) print their own money. Hong Kong, Scotland and Northern Ireland come to mind.
Some of the banks involved are even owned by parent companies based in other countries

Sorry, I have no LONG black suede skirt. However, the video has some interesting outfits.

For no particular reason at all the film "The 40-Year-Old-Virgin" comes to mind. One comment only: Amateur!

i hate being obtuse,

but that punchline eluded me

Years behind in the mind games

BarbieLee's picture

Wendy, you might have missed the punchline because you weren't in on the earlier mental jabs Bru lollys and I sadly attempt to return. The girl is a mistress of mental games in case you haven't clued in by reading her convoluted tales. She's also a mistress of the dark and a lot of other talents.
With our darling mental gymnast there could be several suggestive references to Amateur, such I'm playing way above my weight class. Or it could be she tossed it in with no meaning at all to confuse us lesser mortals. If you can figure the girl out, clue me in. I've been trying for years.
Hugs Wendy,
Barb
When we know everything we realize we understand nothing.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

I admit that I'm referring to something not generally known

The last line in the story refers to the term T-man. There is a non-official meaning of the term

Definition of T-man: a special agent of the U.S. Treasury Department (apparently first used in 1937).

I admit it's rather obscure, especially for those of us living outside the United States of America.

Okay

That was bad. And to distort the situation to imply one thing while actually meaning the opposite is lying, lying by omission but still lying. I believe a skilled defense attorney could get the case bounced.

I believed you wrote something I might actually find enjoyable, but in the end it was nothing but another big, fat, zero.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

0-10! :)

0 Comments with at least some indication of liking any of my stories
10 comments expressing disapproval/incomprehension in various degrees

I have to admit that I’m a bit disappointed by your negative comments.

The departed efindumb (no he’s not dead, only regrettably departed from this site) usually liked my stories and showed that in comments. However, twice I inadvertently offended efindumb. The resulting comment and message were true masterpieces and so much more effective as a contrast to the usual comments. They left me in no doubt about the upset feelings. The reason for those upset feelings was very clearly stated. However, most of all the comment/message showed amazing vitality and involvement.

Looking at your comments they sort of come across as – lame
I find them lacking in “zest”.

I know you can do better!

Delicious.

Robertlouis's picture

Delicious and thoroughly devious. Loved it, especially the neat sophistry. Applause.

☠️

T-Girl

joannebarbarella's picture

Who doesn't know about Elliot Ness?

I doubt Elliot Ness

I doubt Elliot Ness was as beautiful as Gloria.

Seriously though - T-men aren't that well known outside the USA apart from the rather numerous fans of US criminal stories in film, on TV and in books and magazines.

Loved it

But then I love puns and a good play on words.

I also love the dreadful collection of witticisms (or lack of according to some) commonly labelled “Dad jokes”

Hyphenated
Non-hyphenated

The irony

Bru, keep up the pun ishment!

Taking a bow

Too bad I haven't got any arrows.

Thank you for your comment.

Well!

Rose's picture

Well!

That's a fine how-do-you-do!

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary