Love Story - Chapter 9.1

Printer-friendly version

The next day she teased me relentlessly.

I did not dignify her teasing my a reply, but the memory of last night bought an unexpected feeling of acceptance. It felt like for the first time I was in my body.

"Look at you squirm. Your face is all red. Looks like your face enjoyed it more than you did!", she teased.

I kept my focus on the coffee cup. It was an interesting cup. Plain, but interesting.

"You looked really feminine in pigtails. They suit you. You should wear pigtails more often than that boring ponytail"

"Yes, I enjoyed it. But, not the end. It was gross. I don't want a man's juices on my face, much less my own. Besides, it reminds me that I am a man"

"So you're saying, you like my juices on your face, but not yours or any other man's?"

"Yes, I find it hot when you, a woman comes over me, because of me. I don't want anything to with a man. I told you I don't have a romantic interest in men"

"Okay, okay. Let's not do it again"

====================================

Work was uneventful for the next couple of weeks. I used to wear a low ponytail with middle part, and four earrings. I used to be clean shaven. But people never bothered me about it, except some guys, who gave me confused look now and then. Until one day.

It was a typical work day. I had been assigned a project, and I was working on it, reporting my work to our manager from time to time. One day, a guy from my team and a few of his friends were waiting for me after work, at the end of the road outside our office.

He approached me and got a hold of my hand saying, "Come, we have to show you something"

He didn't give me a chance to respond and started guiding me by grabbing my arm. Some of his guys grabbed my jacket and roughly pushed me in the direction he was leading me.

My mind was in a whirl. This was completely new to me and I had no idea how to react. Men hadn't acted this way towards me. I had never seen men act like this towards each other.

My heart began beating faster. I looked up, and found myself in an alley beside our office. His cronies were holding my arms to the sides. They had me pinned, immobilizing my arms. He was front and center.

Before I could say anything, he kissed me on my mouth, all wiry bristles. I was shocked and didn't kiss back.

He pulled me by my belt while my arms were still pinned, and tried to kiss me again. Again, this time I kept my mouth closed. It was so gross and not at all like the kiss I shared with my wife.

The shock of what was taking place, had receded, and now I saw everything clearly. I got angry, "Oh, so you think pinning me and kissing me puts you in control? Think again, I am not someone you can walk over, to allow you to do this"

He got an arm around my neck, and pulling my ponytail made me look at him. "Who are you, hijra, hmm? You? You dare threaten me, chakku?"

I wasn't threatening actually, I was stating a fact. He was about to get hurt. A lot. But why waste words?

They hadn't restricted my legs. He was very close to me, that gave me an advantage. I lifted my knee up to the level of my hips, paused a few micro seconds to gauge the angle. His attitudechaneg from smug to confused. I rammed the heel of my foot, with as much force as I could, into his shin.

There was a sound of a breaking bone. He looked down at his foot in horror and confusion. Then he looked up at me and let out the most inhuman howl of pain I have ever heard.

Hearing him howl like that, his cronies lost their nerves and left me and him in the alley.

I snapped my rumpled jacket and leaned in to his face, "This isn't over" and left for home.

====================================

When I reached home, I found my wife in the living room, on the couch.

She took one look at my face, and came over and gave me a hug, "What happened?"

I told her everything. I told her about the kiss. I told her about how I had broken his leg.

I said, "He may not be able to walk ever again"

She asked, "Are you feeling sorry for him? After what he did to you?"

I replied, "A little. But like I told him, this isn't over. I am going to raise hell with HR"

That day I was too grossed out for sex, so I only fingered my wife. My mind wasn't in sex that day.

"That's enough for today, darling. You are hurting. Some other time"

====================================

The next day at work, he arrived with a cast on his leg, informing everyone that he was involved in an accident.

Once everyone had settled down, I went to HR and told them clearly and concisely what had happened. I registered a case of sexual harassment against him with HR. They promised to look into it.

The day went uneventfully, except he kept throwing me dirty looks. I wondered what that was about. Probably had to do something with the discussion the HR people had with him.

He approached me in the privacy of washroom. No cronies this time. He began, "Please take your complaint back. Think about my family. Think about my kids. I won't be able to have a proper job. My wife and my kids won't be able to show their face. My family will be shunned. It will all be on you"

"Hmmm. No, not really. It was your actions that bought this on you. It was your doing, that's going to ruin your family. Did you think about your kids and your wife when you assaulted me?", I asked.

He opened his mouth to reply and I said, "Don't bother. That was rhetorical. I am not taking my complaint back, do whatever you will"

"I will ruin you. I will rape that pretty wife of yours. I will ruin her. I will ruin your family", he snarled.

I left him staring angrily at nothing.

When the case was over, he was found guilty. He wasn't fired, though, and was let go with a warning and continued working with the company.

But the damage was done. Nobody wanted to work with him anymore. He got sidelined in the company and eventually left.

====================================

It was a few weeks after the case, that things got back to normal between my wife and me.

My hair had grown to within half an inch of my shoulders She sometimes put my hair in pigtails. Sometimes she asked me to put on one of her colourful hairbands. Mostly, I loved the classic middle parted low ponytail.

"Let's try something different today", she said. "Time for the cage"

We were getting ready for bed, when she locked my cock in a cage. As usual. This time, something felt different, heavier. I looked down at my restricted cock. She had got me a new cage.

This cage had a bigger head on the front and felt heavy. She reached beneath and tweaked some tiny knob. Immediately, my cock head was hit with intense vibrations. Before, I could do anything but open my mouth in reaction, the vibrations stopped.

"What -- ?", I began but the rest of the sentence got lost somewhere in my brain. The vibrations started again. Stopped. Break. Started. Stopped. Break. Started. Stopped. Break.

As my body adjusted to this onslaught of pleasure, I realized what it was. The cage had a vibrator on its head which pulsed my cock head with intense vibrations.

"That's hot", she observed panting a little. "The pulsing is going to increase with the duration between pulses, becoming shorter and shorter"

Increase? I thought that was the maximum setting. I didn't say anything, instead undid my ponytail, shook out my hair. My hair came almost up to my shoulders, and framed my face nicely. I had gotten a layered cut recetly

I kissed my wife full on her lips, putting my arms around her neck. She responded by putting her tongue in my mouth, caressing my teeth. She held me close by my waist. I could smell her breath, fresh and minty.

I was lost in the kiss, we kept massaging each other's tongues. I sneaked my tongue in her mouth. She bit my tongue softly. The vibrations continued.

Holding me by my waist, she sat on the bed and pulled me down on my knees. She opened her thighs wide, indicating what I was to do.

I went in and began licking her. She smelled a little fishy. She smelled incredible. She locked my head with her thighs.

My head felt like it was resting on the softest and warmest imaginable pillow, while my nose was buried in her. The feeling was incredible, and enhanced by the vibrations being sent through my cock head.

I continued licking her, rubbing her thighs. Making her moan slightly. I roamed my hands over her body from tummy to chest. I roamed my fingers lightly around her boobs making her nipples tighten in anticipation. I kept on caressing her boobs without going anywhere near her nipples or her areola.

She moaned, and moaned some more. Finally, she let out a yell of frustration and I immediately pinched her nipples, hard. Her reaction was instantaneous. She sucked in air and arched her back, pressing boobs into my hands and pussy over my mouth.

The vibrations began getting intense as she had promised. In response, I increased speed with which I massaged her boobs and licked her vagina.

We were both near a climax, I could feel it. Just a little more vibrations and we went over the edge.

Once, the glow had faded, she got up and gave me a towel to clean up. Still on my knees, still caged, I cleaned her up first, foot to waist. Then cleaned myself. She reached down and turned off the vibrations.

She did not give me the key, this time. We spooned, the cage still on me.

up
33 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It sounds like the wife is slowly…..

D. Eden's picture

Working into dominating her husband. I can’t he,p. It wonder how far this will go.

Will the cage be a permanent addition now? What comes next?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus