Love Story - Chapter 9.3

Printer-friendly version

It was the weekend after our agreed on week was over. Every day of the next seven days and more, the cage on on me.

It was easy to clean, while still on. It wasn't visible from my trousers. It helped me tuck and get a smooth front. Best of all, it wasn't uncomfortable or painful during normal wear. It actually felt very secure.

But, every morning, it felt like my dick was in a very tight tube. I never could sleep in with the cage on. Every morning, I took a cold shower.

"Ugh", I had woken up early. I wonder why that was.

Hearing me, my wife stirred in her sleep, about to wake up

I looked at her, taking in the sight. She looked so peaceful and lovely. Which unfortunately, made me hard, again. "Argh"

She finally woke up and looked at me, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Looks like fun", she said sarcastically.

I went and had a very cold shower. When I got back, she was sitting up wrapped in the blanket for warmth. "You know, I never thought that cage would affect me, but I wish I could sleep some more. It's the weekend", she complained.

"It has been more than the week we agreed up on. Take the cage off", I said. "It better be off today"

She sighed, "Yes, but before we take it off, or rather, I take it off, you agreed to have a talk with me"

"What's there to talk about?"

"Why don't you make some nice breakfast for us, I will have a shower. We will talk over food, I am famished"

====================================

I had made poha, served pipping hot, with pieces of potato and onion, just the way she liked it.

She breathed in the smell before taking a bite, "Oh, darling, you are the best ever. This is heaven ly"

"Thank you. Now talk", I smiled at her. I didn't want the cage a second longer.

"Alright. So, how did you feel while the cage was on?", she asked.

I mused over the last several days. "The sex was great. I got to explore a different way to orgasm, without getting a full erection, ever. It did feel kinda womenly, when you did your thing to my tip"

"Um-mm, yes. That was hot for you, wasn't it?"

"Yes, very. But, a part of me felt dirty, the first couple of days"

"Why is that?"

"I guess, no man, or rather no desi man, would ever allow their wife to lock them up, much less for a week"

She kept silent and gave me space to think.

I continued, "Once I got used to it though, it was easy to normalize wearing it. Like an accessory or something. It might have been because no one questioned it, as no one saw it"

I paused, to take a bite and think some more.

She asked, "What do you think now?"

I chewed and swallowed the food, then replied, "I still feel dirty"

"Why? Because it's not very manly?"

"No, been manly or not has got nothing to do with me feeling dirty. It is because the cage draws my attention to my cock and reminds me that physically, I am a man"

"I understand", saying this, she got up and gave me the key, taking it from her purse.

"That's where it has been the whole time?!!", I asked, incredulous, "I could have gotten out, if I had looked in you purse?!!"

She did not smile. "Yes, you could have. But that wasn't the point. I trust you completely. You have never broken your word, at least not with me. I trusted you to have an experience and then talk about it. That's what this was about"

My mind was still shot, after she gave me the key from her purse. "Explain"

She said, "There are a lot of connotations surrounding trans identities. For some, it's only about sex. Outside of sex, they don't want to express feminity. For others, on the other hand, feminity is much more than sexual activities"

I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

She explained, "I had to find out for myself, and for us, what kind of trans person are you. Are you the one who expresses their transness through sex? Or do you want to express your feminity outside of sex?"

Instead of answering, I asked, "What do you think? Which kind am I?"

She replied, "I think, you are the latter kind. You want to express your feminity at all times. Sex doesn't define your feminity, but your feminity defines how you have sex"

"That's true. I want the entire female experience, but not because I want an arousal, no. I want to be treated as a woman", saying this, I unlocked the cage and removed it, "Now, what to do with this?"

She shrugged, "You can keep it, for use during sex. Or you can dispose of it. Up to you"

"Must have been very expensive. Seems like a waste to throw it away"

"Like I said, up to you baby. It has served it's purpose for me. I won't mind either way"

I kept it, because, why not? It gave me awesome vibrations.

====================================

We decided to go shopping for clothes. It was that time of the year, when many shops were putting on sales.

I got clean shaved and brushed my hair out, before wearing it in a low ponytail. I had swapped out the studs from some hoops. Now, I had two hoops in each ear.

She had dressed in a grey Pepe t-shirt with sprakling letters proclaiming the brand across the front and a pair of black jeans. She had put her hair in a high ponytail.

Before leaving, I checked in the mirror, that everything was perfect. She noticed it, "You look good darling. You will look better, if you did your eyebrows, like last time"

Since the last time she had shaped my eyebrows, they had grown back.

"I would like to have thinner eyebrows, than last time. More of a feminine shape. What do you think?"

She thought about it and replied, "Of course, let me help you. But let's be quick about it"

She got out her threading kit and started shaping my eyebrows, "Let me know, when to stop, or I will remove everything", she teased.

I checked in the mirror, "Okay, stop, that's enough"

She gave a finishing touch and put away the kit. "When you get back to the office, maybe you will have to field with some awkward questions"

I sighed, "I will deal with it, when I go to office. No point in wasting time now. Let's go"

====================================

We went to different shops in our area. I bought some office wear and some daily wear. All men's. She got some daily wear and some inners. Although, there were more number of panties than bras.

Once shopping was done, we went to a unisex salon she frequented. I asked her, "What are we doing here? If you need a haircut or something, I can take the bags home and you can have the time to yourself"

"No, babes, we are here for you, today. A little surprise from me"

Then it dawned on me. I had been growing out my hair and needed more upkeep than other guys. "What do you want me to do?"

She replied, "We will get you some layers and some texture. Trust me, it will look good"

"Yeah, looking good is not what worries me. I am worried about office. I have already gone overboard with the eyebrows. What if an incident like last time happens again?"

"In for a penny, in for a dollar, I say. Don't worry about what happened last time. You took care of yourself and people know it. They will be hesitant to start something like that again"

I thought about it, "I do need a haircut"

She said, "No, not a haircut, a trim. That's what it's called, if you want to keep your hair long. If you say 'haircut', they will chop it all of and give you a short haircut like the guys normally have"

She turned to the stylist, "Layers and texture, please. Let's have deep U-shape at the bottom"

I can't say that I didn't like the final look.

====================================

At home, we unpacked and checked each other's fits. Thankfully, every piece that we got fit perfectly, and there was no need to exchange anything.

She gave me a box, and said, "These are for you, gorgeous"

I took the box and opened it. There were those extra panties that she had gotten earlier. I looked quizzically at her.

She explained, "We have been exploring some things, but most of them were sexual in nature. I want you to have something that is yours and feminine. I don't want you to feel embarrassed by your identity. You are safe around me"

There were so many emotions going through me, that I didn't say anything. Just looked at her. She understood.

I cleared my throat. Cleared it again, "Urm, thanks?"

"Oh, are you going to just thank me?", she asked sternly.

I got up got out of clothes, and for the first time in my life, I wore panties. I chose black.

"How do they feel?", she asked.

"It's not that different from men's inners. I don't know what I was expecting, but they feel quite normal, if slightly softer and smoother. Maybe they are more snug than I am used to"

"Yes, that's because I got you normal panties. Not the sexy, sensual kind. Maybe, next time, you can shop on your own"

I started to undress, when she stopped me, "Why are you taking them down, they are yours now. Keep them", she smiled coyly. "I will prepare dinner, you freshen up"

====================================

To show gratitude to my wife, I decided to do something for her. I freshened up, did my hair and went to the kitchen, where she was making dinner for us.

I stood in the entry way and said, "Hi there, beautiful"

She turned out around and gave a gasp. She looked me up and down, and laughed with a twinkle in her eyes.

She came over, taking in my look, "Wow"

I said, "Knew you would like it, and there's more, later"

I had put my freshly trimmed hair into low pigtails and wasn't wearing anything except the panties. Beneath the panties, I had used the cage to tuck, so I had a smooth front.

Her cheeks got red and swatted my ass as I walked over to the table.

She set the place, never taking her eyes of me. I gave her my most challenging look. That's to say, I tried to look hauty, but broke down in a fit of giggles.

Needless to say, dinner was done in a short time.

As she was doing the dishes, I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck, my hair mingling with hers. She reached over and gave a light pull on one of my pigtails, "Let me do the dishes!!!"

====================================

I kissed her. I couldn't get enough of her tongue. We moved around the house, kissing, roving our tongues on each other's teeth, sucking on each other's tongues.

We landed on a lot of furniture. She landed on a table. I picked her up and put her on the table. She giggled in the kiss.

I got slammed into a wall, as she kissed my neck, while roaming her hands over my body. I massaged her boobs. We switched places, and I pushed her against the same wall.

I kissed her, and tried to eat her lip. She was so soft. I undid the buttons of her jeans and put my hand against her wetness. There was a sudden smell which made us moan.

I caressed her her, while she stroked my pigtails, rubbing them against my cheeks. We kissed, and we kissed.

Finally, I guided her to the bed walking backwards, still smooching. Finally, I had a trust fall and landed on the bed, with her joining me on top. We kept kissing.

Everytime I moved my head to change the angle of kiss, my pigtails shook, giving me tingles on my shoulder and my face.

We stopped kissing, and looked at each other. "You look gorgeous in those panties and that hair", she wishpered in my ear.

We switched again. With me on top, I removed her wet panties and began licking her juices clean. Reaching down, I removed my panties and turned on the vibrator in the cage. I licked her clit, while fingering her with two of my fingers.

I reached into her and gave a sensual stroke with my fingers, while coming out. Again I went in and used my fingers to rub the walls of her pussy. I used my other hand to massage her boobs.

She used her legs to lock my upper body and I used one of my hands to grab her lower body, continuing to finger and lick her. The vibrations started becoming more intense, and I fingered her faster and faster, in rhythm to the vibrations. I stopped licking her clit and put my lips to her tummy, kissing and licking the sweat off her tummy.

I could sense that she was on edge, so I stopped and removed my fingers from her pussy, cleaning them on her tummy. She looked at me and let out a frustrated shout of rage.

I crawled over to her face, aligning our pelvises, but not yet touching. I smiled at her teasingly and flipped my pigtails towards my back, as I leaned in and kissed her neck, biting it hard. That was sure to leave a hickey.

She put her hands on my butt and pushed me down, rubbing herself against me. The vibrations from my cock cage made her arch her back, and I pressed into her. Our pelvises were glued together, grinding and moving against each other.

I moved from her neck and took one of her earlobes in my mouth. She sucked in a breath, but made no sound. I chewed and sucked on her ear lobe, roaming my hands on her boobs and nipples, suddenly pinching them, hard. The vibrations continued for both of us, down below.

I quickly licked her neck, ending with a kiss on the lips. I could feel myself on edge, she was not far off.

I sat up and began fingering her fast and hard, as the vibrations became an almost continuous melody on my cock head. I had to use three of my fingers now.

We both reached climax at the same time. She came while I was fingering her, and her pussy clamped tight on my fingers. My load dropped from the cage on to her legs.

As she relaxed, I removed my fingers and licked them clean, slowly, staring in her eyes. She got up, planting a kiss, tasting herself on my lips.

"That was terrific", she purred. Chuckling, I gave her a hug.

We got up and made out in the shower, cleaning ourself up.

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am really liking this……

D. Eden's picture

But very much wondering where it goes next.

I was worried about the dominance part for a while, as it was starting to get just a touch too close to forced fem for me, but the wife’s reasoning seems sound in hindsight.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus