Cerridwen's First Anime Convention (2)

Printer-friendly version

Part Two of Three:
Bunnygirl Cerridwen-Chan!

Amazon was the premier bazaar of the internet. One could find anything one wanted there. And so one afternoon mom and I sat down together and started to browse the site for bunny suits. Mom kind of wanted to be there to help guide me I guess. Also I guess she kind of saw this as a kind of mother-daughter bonding time.

“Okay this looks..” Mom paused as she peered at the image that appeared on the screen. The model that flashed up on screen looked to be around twenty three and had long, jet back hair and sapphire blue eyes. She was dressed in a shiny black leather jumpsuit that was backless and strapless. A black and white bow tie and a pair of black and white bunny ears. Completing the outfit was back pantyhose, white cuffs with brass buttons, and last but not least three inch black heels.

“I mean.” Mom paused again. “Cerridwen, are you sure you want to wear this?” Mom said, blushing a little. I'm quite sure she was struggling to come to terms with the fact that her transgender daughter was wanting to venture out wearing the most sexual of outfits.

“Yes,” I said, blushing a little. I'm going to be honest with you guys, the minute I first laid eyes on the outfit I felt a sudden wave of intimidation starting to wash over me. I was starting to wonder if I could really pull this outfit off. I mean, despite the vast amount of effort that had gone into the shaping and molding of my body and mind this past summer. I still felt a little like a boy who was just pretending to be a girl.

I mean that is a silly notion right? The name on my banking account was Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn, the name on the Hot Topic account card was Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn. My Learners Permit had the name Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn printed on it. My newly issued social security number had the name Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn printed in the middle. My newly issued birth certificate had the name Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn printed on it. I was by all accounts a sixteen year old girl who was named Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn.

And this summer I'd made great efforts to mold my body and mind into something that did not look like the great Goddess, the mother of all life and the maker of earth had decided to throw together out of some remaining molder clay she had left over from creation. You know something on a whim she decided to slap together before pushing into the great kiln and saying her work was done.

Mom nodded her head.

“Okay.” She said, taking a deep breath. “Hold one right there.” She said as she pushed back her chair and walked out of my room. She returned a few minutes later holding her purse. A few seconds ticked by before she took her seat again. She opened her purse and then pulled out her bank card.

“Mom?” I asked as I watched mom take the mouse from me, she then brought up the ordering page and started to fill in the boxes. “Mom, what are you doing?” Silly question, I knew what she was doing. She was placing the order. But she was paying for the cosplay out of her own pocket? That was not part of the deal! I was supposed to pay for the cosplay.

“Hush.” Mom said.

Six minutes later the order had been completed and mom had printed out the invoice for the order using my wireless printer that was located right beside my computer. Mom then took a deep breath and folded the piece of paper up and slipped it into her purse. Once that was done she closed her purse and sat it down beside her chair.

“I'm going to say this again Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn. I do not approve of this, I think you're far too young to be wearing such a risque outfit. But then again I allowed you to wear a bikini that covered less. So who am I to judge.”

I nodded my head.

“In a short time you will be getting your high school diploma. You will be wanting to go to prom. And I want you to go to prom. Prom to a young lady is like her wedding. In fact, next to her wedding it's maybe the most important night in her young life.” Mom paused. “Then you'll be off to college. Fact is, I do not want to send you off unsure of yourself. If you feel comfortable enough to wear that kind of costume out in public. If you feel comfortable enough with your body, then I support you.”

I blinked and blinked again.

“When you came out of the 'Egg' to me. I behaved poorly. I snapped on you and well I flew off the handle and right into you. I could have lost you that night. Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn, you are the most important thing in my life. I see it now. I always wanted a daughter and in a roundabout way, the Goddess has given me a daughter.”

I had no idea what to say. But I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

“Thanks mom, that means a lot.” I said, smiling a little.

“Anyway it says that the thing will be here in three or four business days because I used my Amazon Prime account.” Mom said and then I noticed she was blushing. “Thankfully, I don't share an account with your father. Also, on that note be sure to clear your browser history and your search history. And don't go around the house in the thing. I might be understanding, but your father is no.” Mom said, sighing.

I titled my head in confusion.

“Don't play dumb with me Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn. You know you have your father wrapped tightly around your fingers.” Mom said, sighing.

“Do you think he'll make me return it?” I was a little worried my father would make me return the costume. I had heard horror stories of fathers making daughters return outfits they found too risque back to the shops.

“Oh heavens no!” My mother said, taking a deep breath. “Your father is not that type of man! But he will follow us around the convention and menace any boy that comes near you, much less looks at you. You won't have much fun with your father following you around. As I guess one of your goals is to get your picture taken a lot? Is that a reason you settled on  such a risque cosplay?”

“Yes,” I said, blushing a little.
“Well then, if your father found out you were wearing that outfit, he would follow us around and menace each boy that tried to speak with you. If the boy made a mistake and made a pass at you, he will be pulled to the side and given a stern talking to. Also if somebody wanted a picture taken of you, they would find their camera taken from them and either tossed into the fountain or smashed upon the concrete.” Mom said with a sigh.

“Wow..” I said blushing a little.

“Yes.” Mom said. “On the plus side your dads are not on any social media accounts. So if some pictures of you in such a risque outfit did surface on the net. He'll have no way of knowing. Anyway, it's late. You have a full day tomorrow helping me at the salon in the morning and you promised Mr. And Mrs. Potter you'll help them stock the store too. So you better get into the wash and get ready for bed.”

I nodded my head and stood up and kissed my mom on the cheeks.

“Night mum.” I decided at that moment to switch to a more British word because I felt like being a brat.

“Goodnight Cerridwen.”

A few days passed. Then late one afternoon, as I was coming home from helping the Potter's clean out the back room of their small shop, a chore that had earned me fifty dollars cash for three or four hours of hard cleaning. A chore that had left me in need of a bath because I was covered in dust from the top of my head to the very bottom of my feet. Anyway that afternoon as I was making my way through the kitchen I noticed mom was once more at the stove. It seemed we were having fried fish for dinner that night.

“Hey Cerridwen.” Mom said as she paused. “A parcel addressed to you came through the post this morning. I sat it on your bed. Also you need to sweep and mop that floor again young lady. I swear, there is enough grime and dirt on that floor that I could grow my prize winning tomato plants in that room.”

“Sure mom I'll add that to my chore list.” I said, sighing.

And with that I started toward my room.

And just like my mom said, there sitting upon my bed was indeed a parcel from the Cosplay Company I'd ordered my bunny suit from. I took a deep breath and walked toward it. Once I was near it, I bent down and picked it up.

“Well are you going to try it on or what?” I voice said from behind me.

I quickly spun around and noticed that my mom was standing in the middle of my doorway.

“What?” I said blushing a little.

“I want to see how the fabled 'Playboy Bunny Suit' will look on my daughter. Plus I just dropped thirty something dollars on it.” Mom said.

I felt myself starting to blush again as I gathered up the bits and pieces of the costume. I then turned toward mom. I was going to ask her to step out of the room and give me a bit of privacy but.. mom being mom would have no doubt said 'Cerridwen Circe Whitethorn! I pushed you out after twenty four hours of pure hell! I've nursed you through dozens of childhood illnesses! I've washed you from head to toe more times than I could even if I used all ten fingers and all ten toes! You've nothing to be ashamed of, girl! I've seen it all'.

And so blushing I started to strip to change into the outfit. Mom to her credit just sat there and watched me struggle. Once all the bits and pieces were done, I took a deep breath to calm my beating heart and stepped out in front of mom who nodded her head in approval.

“Black is really your color dear.” Mom said. “You have a nice body, and an hourglass figure most girls will kill for. Curvy in all the right places. And it seems the Goddess has finally decided to bless your chest. They're bigger than mine when I was your age..” Mom said with a wry smile.

I blushed.

“I would suggest looking into a track suit. You can wear it over your outfit, and when we reach the anime convention you can just remove it. And when we get ready to leave you can put it back one. Save time, you know, and you won't have to change.”

And with that mom left my room. Allowing me to think. 

up
30 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bunny Girl

joannebarbarella's picture

Cerridwen is lucky to have her mother's support and advice. I hope she had time to have that shower before being pressed into putting on the bunny suit!

Thank you for the lovely comment.

Sunflowerchan's picture

I know I keep saying this, and it must get boarding reading this over and over again. But one of the highlights of writing a story is seeing what kind of arise I will get from you. I always look foward to reading one of your lovely comments and they often keep me going. One day, I hope to write a story that will cause you blush, and to maybe type my full name out in all caps. Then I would know I've reached the first stage in perfecting my twisted brand of humor. As always Joanne-Chan, thank you for all you do for us here on this tiny corner of the web and thank you for your contest show of support. You are a treasure.