The Diary chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Ricky finishes school and prepares to spend the summer working as Michelle. He also talks with Sandra’s mother and sisters for the first time, feeling the friction that existed between them.

The Diary - chapter 6

By

Paula Dillon

Friday was a busy day in all of their classes. Finals were to start on Tuesday and the teachers were working their hardest to prepare all of their students for their tests. Ricky and Jennifer were glad when the last bell rang. They practically ran from the schools front door to Ricky’s truck. Together they headed to Ricky’s home. Jennifer had gotten permission to go shopping with Ricky and his Mom.

Ms Groveston had called the day before and had told Ricky how Michelle should dress for the shopping trip. She wanted Michelle to dress as business like as he could. Linda suggested that she wear one of the business suits he had, except she wanted him to wear the larger breastforms. She explained that larger breasts would make him look older, more mature, and that would help in how he would be accepted by her clients.

Ricky then called Jennifer after getting off the phone with Linda and talked about what they would each wear. He had only worn three of the five ‘Business Suits’ that had belonged to Sandra. They talked for about half an hour, before his Mom put the kibosh on their conversation, so he could go to bed.

Once they got to his home, from school on Friday they hurried up to his room.

“I want to take a quick shower before we dress, you can shower in Mom’s bathroom or wait for me to finish,” Ricky said, as they both began to undress in his room.

Ricky grabbed a gaff, one of Sandra’s nice bra and panty sets, and a pair of his large breastforms, before he headed into his bathroom. He turned on the shower and let it get up to temperature before stepping in. He wasn’t in the shower long, when Jennifer opened the door and stepped in with him. She had taken the time to put her hair up before she had joined him.

Ricky’s mouth hung open, as he looked at Jennifer. He had seen her in her bra and panties before, but this was the first time he had seen her completely naked. She looked incredibly beautiful to him. Jennifer reached her arms around his neck, pulling their bodies close together and kissed. Ricky’s body started to react. The kiss seamed to last forever, but only lasted a little over ten seconds. Ricky began to react physically, but Jennifer took his problem in hand.

Their shower lasted only a few minutes longer, than Ricky’s would have, if he would have been alone. They had precious little time to change; before they would be having company. Ricky hurriedly dried off and got his gaff on, before Jennifer caused his body to react to her again.

Ricky then cleaned and dried the larger breastforms, before attaching a double sided adhesive pad to the backside of them. Jennifer, standing there in only her panties, helped him to accurately place the breastforms. She placed them a little closer together, rather than centered over his nipples.

“Why did you put them so close together, Jennifer?”

“Your chest is broader than mine, If I centered the forms over your nipples your breasts would be too far apart. Girls with boobs that big, have a lot of cleavage. You should see Mandy’s chest, her boobs are not quite as big, but they are close together. I should know, I have seen her in the shower. She has the biggest tits in our school. If I centered them over your nipples, your cleavage wouldn’t look right.”

“Nobody is going to see my cleavage.”

“I will, and besides, they will look correct when you dress. Put your bra on and start on your makeup. Be sure you use more than a casual makeup, but not as much as you would for an elegant evening.”

Ricky thought he knew what to do, but he wasn’t entirely sure, but a few comments from Jennifer, helped him create a nice look.

“Why did you join me in the shower?” Ricky asked, as he blended the foundation on his face.

“I just wanted to see if you were still attracted to girls and that I could do “IT” for you. I was afraid I was losing you to your femininity. I also wanted to thank you for the earrings and besides, it was fun to see your expression.”

“It could have gone farther than either of us wanted.”

“No you wouldn’t, we didn’t have the time and you would never have forced yourself on me.”

Jennifer did her makeup, while Ricky loosened up the laces on the corset he selected. He needed it to get into Sandra’s skirts. He wrapped it around his waist and hooked up the busk. Jennifer had finished her face and helped tighten the laces on the corset. Together they brought his waist down to twenty-five inches, to where the halves were only about half an inch apart. Ricky surprised Jennifer, when he pulled out a second corset and began trapping her in it. Her corset didn’t get as tight on her body as his, but he did manage to take an inch and a half off her waist.

They then helped each other with their stockings, attaching them to the straps that hung off the corsets. Ricky remembered to snake the garter strap through Jennifer’s panties, before attaching it to the stocking. Jennifer just giggled, as he tickled her.

Ricky chose the long curly auburn wig. Jennifer shook it out a little and combed it with her fingers, before placing it on his head. She fiddled with its placement, till she was satisfied.

“I have some jewelry for us,” Ricky said, as he opened the drawer where he hid the stash of his jewelry and selected several bangles, earrings, and pearl necklaces for both of them.

“I am just loaning these to you right now. You can have them later if we get married.”

“You mean when, don’t you?” Jennifer teased, nibbling on his ear.

“Okay, when, but it will seem like a long time to us.”

“I know we should graduate high school and college first,” Jennifer said.

They hurriedly fixed their faces after dressing and filled their purses. Jennifer took pictures of Michelle’s suits, that they weren’t wearing, with her cell phone, so they could find matching skirts. They just made it into the living room, when Angela and Linda came in the kitchen door.

Linda smiled when she saw Michelle and Jennifer, “Hello kids, you both look so good,” she said, hugging the two kids.

“I agree with you Linda,” Angela said, “They are both so beautiful.”

“Well, I see you kids are ready, so let’s go,” Linda said. “We’ve got lots to do.”

On the way to the mall, they discussed what they needed. Jennifer convinced Linda, that they really didn’t need any more suits, just skirts, that were long enough and the right color to match the jackets Michelle already had.

At the mall, they headed to the high end ladies stores. Together they hit the racks. There were several racks of just suit skirts. It took a while, but they found eight skirts and four blouses that went well with the jackets Michelle had. Of course, Michelle had to try them all on. Jennifer and Angela helped Michelle change. She was also handed two more suits to try on. All of the skirts were within an inch above, or below the knee. Linda purchased six skirts, four blouses and a suit in black, because that was the one color Michelle didn’t have. They also picked up the accessories, to make the suits look like business suits.

They then went to the shoe store. Where Linda insisted they get some three-inch heels to replace the four-inch + heels Michelle had inherited from Susan. The shoes they bought weren’t Prada, Versace, Jimmy Choo or Vera Lang but they did match up with the suits.

“How are you for lingerie?” Linda asked.

“I have at least eight bra and panty sets and a few odds and ends. I have four corsets that I can change between, I have four or five camisoles, but I will need some more stockings or pantyhose, if I am to wear them everyday.”

“There are some women in the business sector, who don’t wear stockings or hose. I am not one of them, I think if you are going to look sharp, that includes the legs too. So, we will get you a couple dozen sets of stockings. Stockings will be cooler for you, when it starts to get hotter outside.”

At the lingerie store, Linda selected another couple bra and panty sets for Michelle, some camisoles, another two corsets, which fit Michelle better, and a couple of dozen stockings, in a variety of shades.

Lastly, they stopped at a wig shop, where Linda selected two wigs that they could put up in a French twist, or a bun for work.

“I can show you how to put them up in a French twist and bun, Michelle. Having your hair and makeup look good, is just as important as having the right clothes. Business frowns on big hairdos, or hair that isn’t kept neat and clean.”

After they left the wig shop, Linda took the group out to eat. She picked a nice restaurant and led them inside. She did a lot of business at this restaurant and the hostess led them to a table that Linda favored.

After ordering drinks and their dinners, Michelle said, “Tell me Linda, why are you doing all of this and why do you want me to work for you?”

“I have several reasons. First, since I first saw you dressed as Michelle, you seemed so comfortable being Michelle. I wanted to give you an opportunity to see what it was like to be a woman, in a safe environment. I have known several transgendered people and they can’t pass as easily as you can. They suffer from prejudice and ridicule, from people who hate what they represent.

Secondly, I hired you because I really need someone who has the knowledge base that you have. I feel like I can teach you a lot of things that will become valuable to you. I want to see how you see things also. People in Interior Decorating are always looking for new fresh ideas. They are always trying to reinvent the apple so to speak. People’s tastes are varied and eclectic. We are often called in to meld one person’s vision of what they like, with careful consideration to what the people they interact with, will find acceptable.

What I mean by that is, you may love Salvador Dali and may want your office to scream Dali, but your clientele may believe that a Dali inspired workspace is disturbing and repugnant. We have to work with the client to help them create a workspace that they can work in and that their clients can feel comfortable in. A psychiatrist might like Dali, but I would never create a Dali like workspace for him, to treat disturbed patients in.

Thirdly, I really need the help this summer. I have many new customers, younger customers at that. Most of them are female customers, who come to me because they don’t feel threatened coming to another woman to help them.

Fourthly, I like you. You seem like you are a hard worker and that you are self motivated and confidant.”

“I have some other reasons, but I think that that will answer your question. If at any time you feel threatened, abused, or that you aren’t being used to the best of your ability, talk to me. Let’s try to work it out between us, or if you feel it is necessary, we can terminate our association without any consequences for you, or your Mom.”

“I can live with that, I guess,” Michelle said.

**************
At home, Ricky put all her new things away, before logging into the chat room to talk with the people there. He liked talking to them and was well received. He had sent thebosslady the email that Khamchanaka had sent Michelle, thanking her for that encouraging email. Ricky found out that Kham had responded to everyone who had included an email address. He had thought about talking with thebosslady about what the lawyer had told him, but decided to wait till he was more certain about things.

**************
The next Wednesday, three things happened. First, the students finished all of their tests that day, although all of the students were required to attend school for half a day, on Thursday. Ricky and Jennifer had both done well in taking their tests. Secondly, the students who had purchased annuals, received their yearbooks just before lunch. Thursday was to be their signing day. Lastly, Ricky heard back from Brian Prescott. He told them that he had gotten Sandra Metcalf’s death certificate and had filed for Probate. He would need both Ricky and Angela, to come in, to sign some papers.

Thursday was a blast. The students brought their yearbooks to school and had fun signing them. Each class only lasted half an hour, as the students said goodbye for the summer, signing each others yearbooks.

The stampede after the final bell, was more frightening than any of the previous days, as the students only had one thing on their minds, ‘Summer Vacation.’

Jennifer had Ricky drive them straight to his home. She hustled him straight to his room, where they got undressed and showered. Jennifer then started getting Ricky into girl mode. She had him attach the smaller breast forms, bra, garter belts and stockings, where she stopped him. Jennifer also got dressed similarly. They both did their makeup and Jennifer selected a wig for Michelle.

Michelle hadn’t stopped to question Jennifer, till Jennifer pushed Michelle back on the bed.

“What are we doing, Jenn?”

“What do you think we are going to do?”

“But why?” Ricky asked.

“I made up my mind after we showered together Friday. I am afraid I am losing Ricky, but gaining Michelle. I wanted to rock Ricky’s and Michelle’s world. I will take either for life. I hope Ricky never goes all the way with Michelle, but I couldn’t take the chance to never have known what it would be like,” Jennifer said, smiling as she pulled out row of connected condom wrappers from her purse. “I won’t force you to do this, but I hope you will.”

“You didn’t have to do this,” Ricky said, taking the condoms from Jennifer. “I don’t think you will ever lose Ricky or Michelle, but you never really know, do you Jenn?”

“No you don’t, Michelle,” Jennifer said, as she took a condom from Ricky.

Jennifer had read about an interesting way of applying a condom. It got two jobs done, protection and stimulation.

Over the next three hours, the kids used four of the six condoms and Jennifer even brought in some of the toys, which had belonged to Sandra. They then used a fifth condom, as they showered together.

After they showered and dressed, Michelle saw that she had to change sheets.

“Geez, where did that blood come from?”

Jennifer giggled and said, “From me you idgit, you were my first.”

“Huh?”

“You broke my hymen, the first time we made love.”

“Hymen?”

“Geez, you need a biology lesson or sumpin. You popped my cherry. Girls have this membrane just inside their vaginas called a hymen. They hymen is torn the first time they have sex, although a girl can break hers in other ways, due to sports, accidents and such.”

“I ah… didn’t hurt you… ah did I.”

“It hurt a little, but it quickly passed. Over all, you were great. Was I your first too?”

“Yes, you were.”

“How was I?”

“Like wow! How do I put this? I admit that I have ah… jacked off. I suppose most guys do, but this was like WOW! I ah… just can’t compare it. You were wonderful, fantastic, stupendous, I just can’t put it in words.”

Jennifer smiled and giggled, “I think you put it into words just fine.”

**************
Angela stopped, as she walked past Ricky’s room. It was something she smelled, stale sex. It wasn’t just her son’s masturbation this time. She knew that this would happen sooner or later. The two kids had been inseparable for a while and had been getting a lot closer recently. Angela suspected that it had to do with all this gender bending. Maybe Jennifer was the type of girl who liked girls and found the best of both worlds in Ricky.

Whatever, Angela really loved Jennifer and she knew her Ricky did too. She hoped that the kids weren’t taking things too fast.

**************

Friday, Ricky and Angela went to Mr. Prescott’s office. They were led to the same cozy room where they had met Mr. Prescott before. Pamela and Cindy were there as before and Cindy fetched them some coffee.

“Hello Mrs. Crawford and Ricky,” Mr. Prescott said as he entered the room. “How are you two doing?”

“We are doing very well, and you,” Angela said.

“I am doing very well too. The reason I asked that you come in today is that I have confirmed everything that Ricky has told me and I am prepared to file probate. I have made arrangements to have Sandra Metcalf returned from Thailand and I will make final arrangements. That will take about four weeks. I will let you know if you wish to have some type of memorial service, although you wouldn’t be required to have one.”

“I think I would like to have one for her. I didn’t know her when she was alive, but after everything I have read and found out about her, wish I would have. She has blessed me so much, I feel it would be right and I would hate to have her passing go by unnoticed.”

“Excellent, then I shall let you know. Also, I have a bit of a formality. I need to notify Mrs. Barbra Trent and her two daughters, Wanda Draper and Amanda Trent of Sandy’s death.”

“I would like to do that.”

“Are you sure, it may not be pretty.”

“Yes, I am sure.”

Brian Prescott touched a device on the coffee table and asked Barbra to place the first of three calls.

“We will do this over the speaker phone.”

Everyone heard a phone ring once, twice and after the third ring a female voice answered.

“Hello?”

“Hello, is this Barbra Trent?”

“Yes it is.”

“Hello, I am Ricky Crawford, how are you today?”

“Fine, do I know you?”

“No, I am at the law office of Brian Prescott and we are calling today in reference to Sandra Metcalf.”

“Who?” Barbra said, with a touch of annoyance in her voice.

“You would know her by William Trent,” Mr. Prescott said.

“I told William the last time he called to never call me back again till he got over that foolishness. If you call me back, I will turn the matter over to my attorney. Now GOODBYE!!!” followed by a SLAM of the phone.

The call to Wanda went a little better, but the same result. Amanda did hang on long enough to find out that Sandra Metcalf had died, but her response was, “Good, it fits that pervert.”

“Sorry Ricky, I will send them a registered letter informing them of Sandra’s death. I will tell them only what is required by law. You could face a challenge of the will, but it won’t prevail, I wrote this will and I am very good.”

“Why do they hate her so?”

“I can’t say Ricky. What excuse is there for bigotry?”

“The sisters helped create Sandra and then they turned against her.”

“It was the mother’s fault, I think,” Mr. Prescott said, “She taught her bigotry to her innocent daughters. I don’t believe the sisters created Sandra, but they just had a hand in molding her.”

**************
Saturday, Linda came over and took Michelle and Jennifer to a salon. The salon knew of the special circumstances and worked with several customers that were like Michelle. They were careful to conceal her secret, although that wasn’t hard, as she passed better than most, if not all, of their special customers.

Michelle and Jennifer got the works; Michelle was given a cute pixie cut, and they taught her how to work with her wigs, so she could create the looks she wanted with them. They created a sexy arch with their eyebrows, gave them both exfoliating facials and attached acrylic nails to their fingernails, filing them back to three quarters of an inch. They waxed their legs, did pedicures, massages, had them spend some time in a Jacuzzi and gave them both a professional makeover.

Angela was surprised to see how beautiful both kids were. Michelle was positively radiant and Jennifer looked so sexy. Both kids could pass for twenty one looking as they did. She wondered if she would ever get her son back, Michelle just looked too comfortable, but she loved her daughter just as much.

The four of them went out to diner and a movie. Sunday afternoon, Michelle would move in with Linda for the summer. Angela would be alone for three months. At least she knew she would still get to see Michelle from time to time.

(to be continued)

up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Diary chapter 6

No matter what Ricky decides, he has gained a lot of friends and wisdom thanks to Sandra, too bad her mother and sisters won't accept Sandra.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thanks Paula

Surprised and happy to see a new chapter of Ricky's adventures. I hope that more will be coming soon.

A wonderful story

littlerocksilver's picture

Dear Paula,

I don't have the foggiest idea how I missed this wonderful story before now. I read this chapter then went back and read all the previous over the last hour. The story hit me from many sides and angles. I am an antique dealer and past officer in the state antique dealer association. This was so close in so many ways, the auctions, the store, the serendipitous finds, the satisfaction of undercutting an obnoxious bidder: it's all there and I imagine you have been there, too. I love the way Jenn and Michelle are getting on. They are such good people as are his mother, the doctor, lawyer, Angela, and others.

I am anxiously waiting for the next installment. I just don't understand how I missed the previous ones.

Portia

Portia

Nearly Five Years Later

littlerocksilver's picture

... I am still waiting. Please, Paula, work on your on-going stories. They are so good and deserve to be finished. Your adoring fans are waiting.

Portia

Thanks for Continuing...

...this interesting story. Things seem to be proceeding nicely on the domestic front; I suspect we'll be hearing more from Southeast Asia.

Eric

I was just

looking around when I found this awesome little gem of a story. I stayed up a bit longer than I wanted to after pulling a graveyard shift but I had to read every chapter that you wrote.....please let it be so far. I saved commenting until this point but every chapter held stuff I would have commented on if I had read them as they came out.
Really excellent story.

Bailey Summers

The Diary

Just discovered this little gem and hope that more chapters will be forthcoming.

Just love everything

You have written another marvelous story. Though it would be great to see more of this,it is very easy to extrapolate what would most likely happen

Thank you So much for such a pleasurable reading experince

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Bravo!

Another well written series Paula! It flowed nicely and was easy to follow the characters as it went along.
Please, entertain us readers with a new chapter!

The diary

great story, would be great to read another chapter, is there one anywhere else that I can read

The Diary

rlarueh007's picture

Thanks for the great story, which most of yours are! Thanks! Richard

Wonderful story

Samantha Heart's picture

Wish there was more of it. At least another few chapters I think 3 more should just about wrap things up

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Ui, Emmy!

Twelve years on, let me add my voice to all the others hoping that you will find the time to continue this wonderful story . . . . ;-)
Hugs,
Miriam