Sunday Morning Pantyhose Part 29

Printer-friendly version
Sunday Morning Pantyhose XXIX
By
Tracy Davis

This is a true story of how my Mom feminized me as a teenager. She had caught me wearing her pantyhose the summer before seventh grade. I got the surprise of my life the first Sunday of junior high, when she started encouraging me to wear them, and then it was all downhill from there. -- Tracy

Here’s another one I had forgotten about. I must have been around 13 at the time. You girdle lovers will enjoy this one………..

When Mom had worn her really dressy dress, and I was zipping and unzipping her, I noticed she was wearing a girdle. I wondered what it felt like. The next Sunday, when we were sitting at the breakfast table in our robes and our nylons having our usual ‘girl talk’, I said, “Um, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, sweetie,” she said.

“Last week when you were wearing your dressy dress, I saw you were wearing a girdle.”

“Yes,” she laughed, “Most women my age need a little help holding things in.”

“I was just wondering if….” My voice broke off, I was losing my nerve.

Mom finished the question for me. “Would you like to try wearing one, to see what it feels like?”

I relaxed. “Um, yes.”

She smiled, “How would you like to wear one to church this morning?”

“Oh, wow,” I said.

Mom said, “Well, first you need to know the difference between different types of girdles. You can only wear a regular girdle under a dress or skirt. Under slacks, you have to wear a panty girdle. I have one you can borrow.”

“Oh wow,” I repeated.

“You probably won’t like how difficult it makes going to the bathroom, because you have to pull it down and back up. It’s a lot of work. Make sure you tinkle when you do your push job, so you won’t have to go again for a while.”

After breakfast, I went in the bathroom and did my push job. After Mom wiped me, I followed her into her bedroom. She went into her underwear drawer and got out her panty girdle and handed it to me. I took off my robe, then sat down on the bed and put my legs through the legs of the girdle and pulled it up. It was so tight! Mom helped me pull it up all the way. As we stood there, looking at me in the mirror, she said, “Well, what do you think?

“Mmmm, it is tight.” I ran my fingers over it, enjoying the feeling of it.

“Now go back in your room and put on your shirt and slacks.”

I finished getting dressed, and noticed how stiff and confining the girdle was. While we were at church, several people commented that I looked thinner, and I thought, that’s because I’m wearing a girdle! My faucet got so hard, but it was trapped in the girdle. You couldn’t even see that I was getting a stiffie!

When we got in the car to go home, I took off my penny loafers and socks. Mom smiled and asked, “So how do you like wearing a girdle?”

I frowned. “It’s really stiff and confining. I think I prefer just wearing hose.”

At home, I went in my room to change, and after taking my slacks off, I stood there looking at myself in the girdle and pantyhose. I felt so grown up! My faucet was ready to explode! I put my girl jeans on over them and then went out in the kitchen for lunch.

After lunch, I started doing my homework. I saw Mom go into my room, and when she came out, she looked at me, and said, “Do you still have my girdle on?”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” I said. “As long as I was leaving my hose on, I decided to just leave it on too.”

“I thought you were getting tired of it, that’s all. I thought you would have taken it off. It’s okay, you can wear it all day if you want.”

I said, “Okay, I might as well.”

I left it on all day, and found that it really was a pain to pull up and down to go to the bathroom. At bedtime, I took off my jeans, and looked at myself in the mirror in the girdle and nylons. I took a couple of tissues, put my hands inside the girdle and pantyhose, and straightened out my erection. I covered the head with the tissues, and then started to stroke it. It only took a few strokes before I erupted, finally giving my faucet the relief it needed! I took off the girdle and pantyhose and put on my camisole and panties to sleep in. I took the girdle and hose to the laundry room and put it in the basket for soiled delicates. When Mom came in to say goodnight to me, she said, “So I take it you’re not ready to start wearing a girdle all the time.”

I blushed. “No, I really prefer just wearing hose.”

“That’s OK,” Mom said, smiling. “You really don’t need one anyway.”

Postscript: If you had read SMP IV, about my joining Young Organists and Mom buying me a pair of sheer white Misses’ slacks to wear, we had a discussion about what I should wear underneath them so you couldn’t see my pantyhose panty. At one point, she said, “I may have to loan you my panty girdle again to wear under these.” I was SO relieved when we decided to just go with sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose instead!

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonderful

I think it's wonderful to see that you've posted more parts to your story.

At Last, Admitting What I Am To Myself...