TG Techie: Chapter 34: [XXX] Blowjob

Printer-friendly version

Blowjob

8=====D

Bree was waiting for us when we got back to the stage. She caught my eye and put a finger to her lips. Everyone was looking over Autumn’s drawings on the wall.

“So is that everything we need?” Susan was asking.

I put the tapes and the square back where I found them, while Autumn went over and looked at the list Susan had in her hand. Her cheeks were still a little flushed, and there was dust in her hair and on the seat of her pants. “Are these the miscellaneous flats?”

Susan mmm-hm’d.

Autumn went to the plans, and then checked the list, “That’s all of them. Susan, if you’d asked I could have just drawn up all the abnormal measurements.”

“But then how would all the children learn? Okay guys,” she stapled the list to the wall, “Here’s what we need. Aisling? You and I are going to do the eaves.”

I was more than a little intimidated, as Susan pointed to the triangle part of the roof. Everyone else on the piece of paper had square shapes, and Susan and I had the only triangle. She took me to the table and sat me down with the plans, and handed me a weird ruler. “It’s in one quarter inch scale, do you know how to use this?”

I took the triangle ruler from her and then shook my head.

“Alright. On the side here where it says one quarter? Every quarter inch is one foot. So hold it up to the eave, how long does this side need to be?”

“Um…four feet.”

“And this one?”

“One foot and…wait…and six inches?”

“Looks like it. So what’s our angle?”

I looked at the paper for a long moment and finally said, “Susan? I don’t even know where to begin.”

“Well you haven’t taken any trig, have you? It’s okay.” She pulled a scientific calculator out of the drawer. It was covered in scratches and had a corner missing. Tippity-tip tap, “We’ll call it twenty degrees, and the lumber will forgive us. Now what’s the other angle?”

“Um…” 180–90–20= “Seventy degrees?”

“See? I knew your were smart.” She pointed to the lumber, “Get to it.”

Okay. Wait. “Which side of the triangle should I cut short?”

“What do you mean?”

I tried to show her with my hands, “Well if the right corner goes like this, then one of them has to be three quarter inches shorter. Which one should it be?”

“It’s a very good question,” she looked at me kindly, then slapped her knee as if she had just remembered something, “but ultimately doesn’t matter because we’ll be using braces.”

While I was figuring out how to make the miter cut at an angle, Bree was at the table saw cutting luaun into braces. I got to see her actual teeth unimpeded when she grinned at me. By the time I had all the lumber cut she had the six braces I needed, and I took the whole mess to Susan.

Who took me back into the shop and showed me how to use the table saw to cut at an angle.

And then back out onto the stage.

It all felt special in a way I wasn’t sure about. Like how fathers and sons feel maybe? Susan wasn’t my dad, and I wasn’t her son, and neither one of use had the parts to be either one of those things in any case. But she had singled me out of a group of eight. Just to help work me through something I’m sure she could have done herself. It made me feel needed. No, wanted. Like if my only skill had been to stand still and hold things, it would still be a skill that Susan would have both utilized and valued.

I had one of the flats together when I realized that Susan had gone over to help someone else. Letting me fly on my own. I picked up the flat and laid it next to the other irregulars we had finished. Said hi to the others for a second. Went into the office and fished up another stack of staples. Slammed the magazine of my staple gun into place like a boss. Got back to work.

8=====D

I was still busy when Regular Dave laid his palm on my shoulder, “Are you coming?”

It took me a moment to realize that there was a world beyond the one in which this flat existed. That the universe wasn’t me, a staple gun, and some 1x. And when the outside world intruded, I put my hand on his and said, “Help me up. Let’s do this.”

There was a manic feeling for all the girls, going to the ladder. Bree kept her teeth hidden with her smile, and was first up the ladder. We stole looks at each other. Made eyes. While all the guys obliviously went on their way.

In part it was the sisterhood thing. Bree was gonna get some. We were going to help Bree get some.

In part it was a control thing. We—I had something someone wanted. I could give it to them if I felt like. And in that moment man did I feel like it.

On the grid I was the last girl up. Bree had scrambled away, and Rachel was walking off as I called “Off ladder,” and waited a bit for the boys. I walked close to Regular Dave on the way to the Loft, all of my blood in my brain. I was like putting a pile of iron filings next to a magnet. We had energy. Bree was going to use him. I was going to watch, learn, and then help.

I was going to do this!

We got into the loft. Sarah and Autumn and Rachel had all taken the couch. I sat on Sarah and Rachel’s laps. Bree had been first into the loft, and had shed her shirt, bra, and pants, in a flash. The guys all came in to find her squatting on the floor, a nipple in one finger, the line of her panties pushed aside. I watched Wee David’s face as it slowly dawned on him what was going on. Regular Dave was next, I could see his expression go from confounded to calculating. Big Davey was last, finally catching on when Bree leaned back, ran her tongue over her naked teeth and showed everyone her pussy.

The couch was a big pile of woman-flesh, watching bemused as Bree sat forward and crooked her finger at Big Davey, beckoning him closer. All the Daves took a step forward, and Bree let them gather around her. One by one she unzipped three flys.

She took her time with each. Stroked Wee David, as Regular Dave got his boots off. Switched to Big Davey, licking up his shaft and kissing his head, while Wee David got his pants off. Pulled down Regular Dave boxers with two hands, and slipped her mouth around his cock without using her fingers.

Sarah and Rahel were warm under me, watching it all. Autumn had leaned forward, both hands between her legs. Sarah was working on getting her bra off, and getting it untangled from her shirt. And I was cupping my own—

Wait, both of my hands were on the couch. Rachel was cupping my breast, feeling it over my shirt. I wasn’t sure what to do, only that I wanted some way to get more of it. I leaned my head back, and she licked her way up my ear.

All the while we watched Bree take on three dicks. She would fist one of the guys, suck on another, and finger her pussy with her off hand. Then get on her knees and deep throat Wee David, pop his dick out of her mouth, and switch to Regular Dave. Bree was a flurry of activity, trying to get as much cock down her throat as she could handle, and then handle some more.

Rachel had undone my fly, and I lifted my legs up so she could strip my pants off. They got hung up on my boots, and I tried to watch Bree get slobbery on Big Davey’s rod, and kick my boots off at the same time. When they went flying I had a moment of terror that they would fly over the rails and be lost forever. One hit the floor and skidded, the other flew into the guardrail and flopped down.

Pants off, Rachel got down to business, running her hand down my tummy as she squeezed my breast in her other hand. Bree kept up the show, now concentrating on Big Davey exclusively. Wee David was stroking his own cock and watching as she tried to deep throat Big Davey. He was long and thick, and she was giving it her all but choking.

There was a hand on my clit, it wasn’t mine, and I was filled with a conflict. Watching Bree take on approximately all of the cock she could handle, I wanted to be down there with her.

I wanted…

I wanted to be used.

That probably wasn’t healthy, right?

I put the thought away, as I watched my underwear come off, pulled away by Autumn’s hands. “I have a favor to return luvvey. You watch the show and enjoy.” She held onto my butt and gave a gentle shove.

Rachel obliged by depositing me on the couch. She stripped her shirt then. Laid it aside carefully. Bra too.

And everything faded away when I felt Autumn’s cool breath on my lips.

Bree had spit and precum, and goo running down her chin. I couldn’t stop thinking about that, even as I felt Autumn’s tongue run up one lip and swirl over my clit. It all seemed so decadent. Wrong, and hedonistic, and alluring. Her tongue went up my slit, and my vision tunneled. It felt like she had pulled my conscious into my pelvis, and that’s where my brain was now. Her mouth was wet and cool, like a breeze on my pussy.

When she started in earnest I lost focus about what she was doing. I had done it myself and knew it was just a tongue running up and down my clitty. It was so much better than my fingers. Rolling around down there, she was getting me close faster than I knew was possible.

Big Davey came. Spraying his cum into Bree’s mouth, as she opened wide and smiled. She was panting as she scooped up what had missed her mouth with her fingers, and slurped it all back onto her tongue. She swallowed, pushed Big Davey into the blow up chair, where he collapsed.

Squatting and plugging her pussy with one hand, she beckoned Wee David with her other hand. Opened wide. With the lack of attention he’d gone a little limp, and she worked to get him back in order.

Autumn still had her lips on my crotch, and I couldn’t tell what to focus on. I knew that watching Bree was catapulting the experience in a way that just wouldn’t stop. I realized that I’d orgasmed at some point, my muscles were tired from clenching at my climax. But Autumn was still working away. I loved that, because I’d hit a plateau, somewhere above the climax. It was like a second level where I could stay, feeling her tongue and watching live porn; for about forever.

Bree was on her knees, feet straight behind her, rocking her whole body like a lever, as she fucked Wee David with her face. Grabbing his butt, and pumping him into her mouth. Wee David was around four inches long, but I noticed as she deep throated him that he was tapered like a triangle. Tiny head, but big base.

Bree’s mouth was slick with cum already. He slipped down her throat and—

Holy shit! Autumn did something with her mouth that ripped me out of my body for a second. I felt every muscle in my body tense. My arm flew out, touched something hard and held on. As Autumn turned my mind inside out, I realized it was Regular Dave’s chest I was grabbing. In a moment filled with wild and manic desire, and reached down, and grabbed his cock. I didn’t have time to notice that it felt like iron wrapped in silk. Hard flesh over soft stretchy skin. I just knew what he wanted—knew that I wanted him.

I came down softly from Autumn’s ministrations. Felling aware that she was doing something with her fingers and her mouth. Something that stretched me deep in my solar plexus. I have her fingers inside me. There’s something inside me, filling me up and— and she made a motion with her finger again. I stood on my tiptoes, while sitting on the couch. Back ramrod straight. Regular Dave made a twisting motion with his hips, and I realized that his dick was in my hand.

I knew exactly how to grip him. How to squeeze him just right. How to run my hands over his head.

As I squirmed in Ecstasy on Autumn’s finger tips, I jacked him furiously.

I was in so deep. Feeling everything. Regular Dave was right there. Overcome with lust, I hurried down from Autumn’s ministrations, and flipped myself over.

I was naked, in a room full of naked people. I’d had a mind numbing orgasm, or several (I’d lost count). I wanted something else. Between Regular Dave’s legs now, I was still hanging onto his dick. Feeling something incredible. I had made my decision a day ago and here his cock was in front of me. Hot and ready.

His precum was salty, and tasted like sex. I licked it out of his little gap, and felt him twitch in my hand. I wasn’t thinking about whether I was gay or not anymore. All that mattered was getting him off.

When I took his head in my mouth, I wasn’t feeling shock anymore. It felt like a mushroom on the roof of my mouth. I could feel the stretched skin of his frenum under my tongue. Licking under it. Over it. I swirled my tongue around his cock head. Ran it around the underside, where it flared out. And I took the plunge and slurped his whole dick into my mouth.

I had to move my hair out of the way, and tucked it behind my ear. Like I was concentrating on homework. His skin moved over my tongue. Feeling like a hot Popsicle. Something inside me shouted. No, it’s a dick. You’re sucking a dick! I couldn’t tell if I was angry or delighted with myself.

I looked up, tried to meet his eyes. The bit of him I wasn’t sucking on I was stroking with my fingers. Regular Dave had leaned his head back. Reaching his hand around to stroke my cheek. Then lifting it to my hair. That made me frantic. I rocked my head up and down, driven now to please him.

Bree was at my side, whispering in my ear, “You’re doing great. Get him off girl.”

I stopped to give her a grin. Then offered his cock to her mouth. “We promised to share.”

She smiled at me, and ran her tongue up his shaft. I did the other side. I could smell the dick on her breath. Raw cum and sated passion. We met at Regular Dave’s tip, and he gasped as we played out tongues over it. Then met for a kiss.

Bree took over for a second. Diving down on his rod until he was gasping.

“I got him close, I can tell.” Bree kissed me again, and put him in my hands, “Go ahead. Finish him off.

I wanted to. I needed to. Regular Dave would coat my mouth with his jizz. I went at it in a frenzy. Feeling Bree’s hands running over me. Running up the base of my neck, and lingering on my temples. I felt the dick in my mouth twitch. God yes. Cum in me. And then there it was. Jetting into my closed mouth as I hung on.

I tasted semen for the first time. It was disgusting. It’s basically mucus. Why do I love it so much?

I pulled away from him, leaving a string of drool between his cock tip and my chin. Breathing heavy, I had him all in my mouth. Somehow I wanted him everywhere now. But this would do for the moment.

Of course I swallowed. I wanted it so much I had no other choice.

8=====D

Bree kissed me then. I could smell the semen on her breath mirrored in mine now. I tried to put away my shock at what I’d done, and found myself starting at square one when she broke off and said, “Oh, you swallowed it all. Save some for me next time, okay?”

Regular Dave leaned down to kiss me, and my first thought was, “Gross.” My second thought was, “Oh, yes that’s nice too.” His lips were still hard and manly.

Bree took his chin in her hands, and turned him her way, “It was a team effort, and this half of the team needs something from your half.”

“Sure, but…” Regular Dave gestured to his own deflated penis, and the state of the other men in the room. That state being supine.

Bree sighed, “I guessssssss. Your fingers will do scout, you know how to use them.”

I stood up with her, I don’t know why. I sat down on the couch next to her, and pulled her into my lap. Regular Dave got to work. “Wow, you are gushing.

Bree sat up for a second, “Less commenting more—ohhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh.” She leaned back again, and stretched her hand up to feel my hair. “Harder. Really go at it—like that.” I ran my hands over her chest, and my fingers found their way to the bars in her nipples. When I pinched them she gave a little leap, from where Regular Dave had her impaled. “Grab the whole thing.”

I didn’t know if she was talking to me, but I grabbed at her tits like the were oven dials. She sighed, or she would have if she hadn’t been moaning instead. Regular Dave was rocking her entire body with his hands. I didn’t know what to do, but I knew she wanted something hard. I pulled them down toward her tummy, timidly at first. Then harder as she stretched her mouth up like a little baby bird. “Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh shit. OhfuckOhfuckOhfuckOhfuckOhfuckOhfuck. Oh! Fuck!” She came.

Regular Dave laid back on the couch and everyone took five.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hey

Welcome Back!

It's only a matter of time

Jamie Lee's picture

That group could be so wrapped up in their orgy that they'd never notice someone from the school coming up the ladder to investigate all the noise.

Or have they figured what they'll do if one of the girls gets pregnant? Or they start passing an STD around?

They all may be enjoying the euphoria of having sex, and coming, but haven't given a lot of thought to "what if."

Others have feelings too.

Is this the first chapter you

Is this the first chapter you've read? 'Cause all of that is addressed in previous chapters.