Confessions Long Needed

Printer-friendly version

 

Confessions Long Needed
From the Wyldheart's Call
A DC Comics Fanfiction
by:
ShadowedSin
38a017e211c52f41a8b1bec94e43ec2c_0.png
CLN.png

It all started with a Wish, a very bad wish, but one all the same.

After running for years, Barbara Minerva finally found someone she liked. It was love at first sight, but still, even with all her attempts, nothing came of it. So once again, with Hive stalking her footsteps she made the wish after helping a delusional man mad with magic. A wish making her the Cheetah, an animal of pure rage and predatory need. years ever after she stalked her prey and fought Diana Prince to a standstill. And now, now it's time to end it all before her fixation gets her killed...

Show Love & Support: iconfinder_f-twitter_256_282459.png iconfinder_Instagram_1298747 (1).pngiconfinder_tumblr_986957.pngicons8-facebook-32.png | hJrG2ti4_0.pngOr support-me-on-patreon.png

 

Ah, the hunt, the greatest point of a predator's life. Nothing like it existed outside of the natural world. No matter how hard humans tried to replicate it, they could only make a mockery of it. All of the power behind finding prey and stalking it was what made the experience all the more addictive. A single moment was all she would need, a moment to outrun her target and go for the throat. Yes, the feline let loose a low rumble in her chest. Spotted light fur the consistency of velvet-covered her form. Even her hair bore the pattern from when she had once been one of them.

Human.

How fucking laughable it was. Truly, how could anyone confuse her, a predator, for one of those foolish hominids. Even if she could walk on two legs, she felt better running on all fours. Each of her hands were rough with pads allowing her to grasp the ground like a runner with their cleats. A single movement from the tree and she was ready. Two fucking days of this cat and mouse, but she had played it well. Hades, she'd pulled in enough favors in this plot to Lex Luthor and Vandal Savage for more than a few hundred lifetimes. First, there was the tech to scramble any sort of communications that could be had.

But even with the little jammer hidden in the tree below her, she also had to deal with the one who could easily intercede. Superman, and so everything the Cheetah stole and earned was dropped down that man's back pocket for the second part. A little ringing sound that should make it just a little bit harder for the Man of Steel to hear someone call out.

Vandal's favor only was to create a little mayhem with some of his minions, and Scandal Savage had been pretty happy to do so. If there was one single sapphic on the damn dirtball she trusted it was her. Not, Harley or Ivy, no fuck them, they were too busy playing House. Nope, she was placing this nowhere near America. Licking her arm to remove some shedding hair she hacked at the hairs before spitting it up. I need to shower...get a fucking comb. My pelt is dirty. She might be a predator, an animal, but even cats had some class at least. Her pet Bengal, Khutuluun, was a perfect example of that.

A single step drew her attention, her eyes snapping and narrowing to focus on the movement. An armor-clad figure landed in the center of the Parthenon, where the trap was laid. Sure, it was poetic, her a former Archaeologist, about to violate one of the biggest attractions in Attica, but hey, go big or go home. The tree where she sat, perhaps a hundred yards from the bait was just tall enough for her to hide. From here if she got her calculations just right she'd be able to cut her prey's throat at least. Spill her blood and feast upon her flesh as she wanted for years.

The target, well, if she were one Lois Lane (who she found utterly irritating) it would be quite obvious. Princess Diana of Themyscira, or Wonder Woman. By the Twelve, that was such a fucking ridiculous name. She was a literal embodiment of divinity and yet they could only come up with "Wonder" woman. In all her time sneaking and causing havoc for the Amazons, the creature formerly known as Barbara knew a few things. One, Wonder was an understatement. Two, the news media was shit at making up heroic names.

"You going to keep hiding Parda?" The nickname caused her hackles to rise as her eyes focused once again on her target.

Diana, daughter of Hippolyta was like any woman born of the Amazonian Tribes. Tall, close to six feet or higher in height, and wore it well. Greeks often called Amazones tall and thus Diana fit it to a "T." Next were her muscles, best called leonine in movement. Every one honed from years of training and appeared to be just as 'cut' as any Greek classical hero. Olive skin, with dark lips and hair the color of night. Hair that while long was thick and bore the typical curl of the folk of Aegean. Like Barbara, she'd been far more than envious of Diana Prince. They'd been friends once, as was wont of most villains. But a single fucking wish had ruined it all. The memory still stuck in her as the Dreamstone twisted her form. All because she had let her capricious desire for power destroy her.

The Cheetah did everything she could to hold back the growl wanting to come from her throat. Diana, dressed in her blue and red armor, turned and surveyed the Parthenon ruins. She was standing amongst a series of fallen pillars and along a well-worn tour path. In the center sat a note scratched in a hasty scrawl done up in blood, made with hands that lacked normal human dexterity.

"Diana...I only wanted to be you."

Cheetah kept her eyes solidly on her prey and began to angle her body for the attack. The woman's face was staring at the note, and not a single muscle was moving. It would be all too easy to assault the Princess right here and now, but it would end quickly. Even with her enhanced metahuman strength the Cheetah would simply get thrown into the pillars, and harm a site she grew up studying in school.

No...I won't pollute this place with unnecessary harm. A little bit of her old self remained, and as she stared down at her form the Cheetah hesitated. Long gone were her clothes, the simple sports bra and workout shorts she usually wore. Completely nude, she was ready to strike, and start the next moment of her attack. A few seconds after she watched Diana crunch up the letter in her fist, the Cheetah reached down and pushed a button on her little jamming device. A single impacted sound, like one of an animal leaping from one of the pillars echoed, and just as Diana turned to face it she was in action.

Every single coiled bit of sinew and muscle in her body lept into action sending the predator sailing across the ground and right at a pillar sixteen feet from the Princess. Ever the warrior, Diana drew her sword and prepared for the attack, but as Cheetah bounced from each pillar she began to weave, building up speed.

"Seriously, this again?" Diana's musical accent betrayed her annoyance. This was a dance as old as they were. Diana would stand amid an attack and Cheetah would use her speed to take her off balance. There was nothing new to this game, or so she thought. The whizzing blur of tawny and spotted fur kicked her feet out from under her. So she rolled into the fall and felt a downward strike to her chest. Both were old-hat, and thus they started once again.

A kick and a punch before jumping away and a claw scratch against her exposed skin. Diana sighed and just as the Cheetah passed her this time she turned around and punched the metahuman sending her flying across the ground into the nearby tree. Cheetah let out a roaring growl as she fell back into a leaping stance and this time came running straight at her target.

Just draw your damn sword already! Frustration was going to make her sloppy so she kept to the plan. Each and every single strike drew Diana closer and closer and finally just as she delivered two hard scratches to the woman's shield out came the sword. Yes, the Sword of Themyscira, her real target, and if she could get it out of Wonder Woman's hands, it could all end quite quickly. All that planning came to a head just as she darted forward, zigzagging and finally she delivered her feint. One hard slice of Diana's fingers causing the woman to loosen the grip on her sword.

"Why are you doing this Barbara?" Diana demanded.

"TO END YOU!" came the Cheetah's reply.

Barbara scoffed just as she swept her leg up and kicked the sword from Diana's hand. Skittering across the ground she gave a small chirp before diving for the weapon. And, that was her singular mistake. Instead of going in for the kill she'd delighted in stealing and using the woman's sword against her. And, of course, just as she jumped forward she felt the lasso tighten around her leg. Glowing hot against her skin suddenly her world became pain as her body was flung up in the air and came crashing down against the ground.

Diana used nearly all of her strength in the move, and just after landing the Cheetah yowled and began to scramble to get to her feet. Dust was clouding their fight and as she tried to gain purchase she felt herself being dragged back. A single hand caught the hilt of the sword and slashed at her, only to meet the one of Diana's mystical armbands. Fuck, it was over. All she had to do was kick away the sword and keep fighting, but no she had to get cocky.

"Dammit, Barbara," the Wonder Woman growled, as she yanked hard and sent her former friend sliding across the destroyed lawn around the site. "I find you eating people in Gotham and now you nearly made me destroy the Parthenon."

"I DIDN'T KNOW he was feeding me people!" growled the Cheetah in a daze.

"...You didn't think that the Joker would feed you people...he had you in a fucking cage and called you mittens." The words made the Cheetah yowl loudly again as she hissed at the winner of their bout. She could feel her ribs were bruised, and one of her legs was out of commission before her increased regeneration kicked in.

"He even put a collar on me," she groused and watched as Diana came over toward her and began winding the lasso around her.

"I grow tired of this game Barbara," Diana's voice spoke of their years of fighting, and her eventual escapes

"Then kill me already Diana, shove that pretty sword of yours in my chest and free me of this hell." Those words weren't more bitching, and Diana slowed up as the lasso glowed gold. They were the cold hard truth.

"What are you talking about Barbara, you wished to be what you are," the words tumbled out of her mouth in a rush.

The silence built a brick wall between them as Cheetah looked away, a bit of guilt filling her face, her lips curled into a frown. Diana plopped down beside her as she placed her sword and shield beside her. Blue eyes bore into the Cheetah's as she fought against the rope to get free.

"How long have you wanted to die?"

"Since you put me away since I realized I was a monster. All because I was envious of you." The lasso's divine powers forced the words from her mouth and made her groan in pain. "All because no one would pay attention to me, or give me the time of day!"

"You've murdered, stole, and worse all because no one played along to your desires to be the center of-"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE NOTHING!?" This time the words were harsher and finally Diana blinked in surprise.

"Your parents were well off Barbara, you had an entire career before you," Diana countered.

"I was an obligation to my parents, they never showed interest in me, and Tartarus Diana, do you understand what emotional abuse is?" The question made the Amazon furrow her brow in concern.

"Explain," the tug of the lasso pushed her former colleague over the edge.

"Most villains have a tragic backstory, me, I wasn't like Bruce Wayne, but I had what I wanted. My parents popped up when they were required to and they played whatever part was required. But when I told them who I was, all they did was....ignore me."

"Barbara, what are you talking about?" Diana replied.

"I'm pansexual, you fucking tart!" she gnashed her teeth and hissed in annoyance. "Every single notion of love, I never got it. All my life was me trying to make them notice me, or let me be who I was. If I didn't play the part of a happy little straight girl, I would be ignored or worse."

"Go on," the Amazon affirmed.

"I've had relationships Diana, every single one where I was near my parents they destroyed. My father was an academic, you know a professor of Classical History. He purposely tanked my first girlfriend's thesis when I was in graduate school. I shifted schools, and he used his connections to isolate me from anyone who might be my friend."

"Why do any of this?" she asked.

"I didn't know, because my last name isn't Minerva?" she replied and tossed back a half-growl. "It's Cavendish."

"Your father...is LORD Cavendish the famed professor of Oxford?" Diana asked.

"And my mom is the famous Tory-supporting fool Lady of Oaksbridge."

"So living back in America, you were-"

"Disowned, they disowned me, I even had to change my name."

 

The lasso was draining what was left of her energy to be civil, and Diana could see the Cheetah's more violent side was starting to reawaken. "You did lose it all."

"Duh, why do you think I wanted you to kill me? I'm not going back to Arkham, Belle Reve or any governmental hold. I'm not going back to a cage where I will die alone!" THere it was the vitriol she was used to seeing, but now the desperation was making sense. Diana just sat there for an hour after sealing away the lasso's magic. Watching as the Cheetah slowly healed and began to squirm in her position. She's going to call Boy Scout in next and I'll be dragged back to Waller...I'm not foolish enough to go near Cadmus. But, another hour passed and nothing happened, finally, after three hours and the coming dark of night Diana stood up and put away her weapons. And in one fell swoop, she picked up the Cheetah to toss her over a muscled shoulder.

"I'm an ambassador of Themiscyra Barbara," the woman said as they began to rise in the air and a wind kicked up dust around them.

"What are you doing?" Cheetah hissed.

"I'm extraditing you to my home Barbara, I think you need a break from Man's World." And for a moment Baraba Minerva formerly Cavendish wasn't sure what to make of the answer. Levitating toward the sky she noted the opening door of the invisible jet as they both entered it. The large machine wasn't what most people thought it was. Where once she saw within the confines of a military plane came into sight. Gunmetal surfacing with padded bucket seats as well as hard metal floor. Straps for passengers, and a singular entryway from the bay hatch toward the pilot seat.

Diana carried her into the cockpit and deposited her in the co-pilot seat. Leaving the Cheetah to feel and watch as the jet suddenly ignited its afterburners and jumped to high speed. Whatever strange technology powered the vehicle she swore they sailed across the Mediterranean at impossible speed. The woman barely piloted the thing as they shot through the sky and passed over a series of islands. All the while Cheetah drew her eyes back to glare at her opponent and her captor.

Her predatory senses were taking over again, and she could feel her feral side starting to drive her. Strong one defeated us, she will make a worthy mate. There were the words, she opened her mouth and closed her eyes, as she felt her body overcome with a growing heat. Diana eyed the metawoman as she was apparently in the throes of a flehmen response. A loud inhale of her nose drew a cough to knock the Cheetah out of her trance. No. She is the enemy! She threatens the hunt. Latent attraction to the woman caused Cheetah to fight all of her body's responses.

This was not the damn time for this. Of all the stupid things she earned from her magically induced mutation, the animal mind was perhaps the best and the worst all at once. Like any animal, she had simple drives and instincts. To hunt and provide sustenance for herself. But the worst was to reproduce. For all her years she'd used one-night stands and random liaisons with other metahumans to keep it all in control. In every single instance,meta-level she was the one topping and the one in charge. It was natural for an apex predator to be in charge, but when defeated by another such as herself that all could change quite easily.

"Diana, do you have a sedative?" she asked.

"Why?"

"If you don't put me out I'm going to try to jump your bones," she replied sardonically.

"Of all the things, why do you suddenly feel the need to fuck in my plane?" the Greek asked.

"Animal - Apex Predator - Time of the Month," she replied, "I AM THE CHEETAH!"

"Oh Hera, you aren't kidding me," Wonder Woman shuddered before standing up and searching through a medkit behind her prisoner. All the while the Cheetah was busy trying to break free of her bonds. A yowl of frustration tore from her throat as she stared at Diana, her pupils fully dilated, and blown to nearly nothing but darkness. A flirty smile was on the woman's lips as the meta let out a hum and flexed her muscles against the lasso. Her tail lashed against the seat and she curled up her toes.

"No, you beat me again, you keep beating me, Diana," the Cheetah giggled now as she was getting drunk on her own hormones. Why did she have to deal with it fucking right now, "So the predator says you are worthy enough to be my mate."

"Hera," Diana gulped, "I'm still not over Steve, and now you toss this at me."

"I'm not the one who literally decided to tie me up and jet me off to her homeland," the Cheetah purred.

"What will my mother think of this?" Diana muttered.

"That we'll make cute little furry babies!" chortled the love-drunk meta as she arched her back and gasped once Diana found the sedative. A quick jab of the meta-level tranq into the Cheetah's neck had her slowly falling off to dreamland. All she could see was Diana's concerned face as everything slowly turned black.

WonderDivider_0.png

"What is she doing here Diana?" Queen Hippolyta inquired after her daughter deposited the Cheetah in one of their holding cells.

"She needs help, mother," Wonder Woman replied solemnly, "I used the lasso, Barbara admitted she wanted me to kill her."

The Amazonian Monarch raised a blonde eyebrow at her daughter's words and pulled off her golden diadem of state. Of all the things for her daughter to learn about the former Archaeologist-turned-Cursed-Villain, suicide wasn't one of them. Every single crime committed by the Cheetah was always done under rapacious bravado. All of the woman's schemes usually revolved around making Diana's life a living bit of Tartarus. The Queen of Themyscira eyed the woman sitting on the simple cot behind the reinforced blessed iron bars. Whatever nonsense her dearest child had gotten herself into once again, like any good parent, she was concerned.

"Why bring her here then?" Hippolyta continued and rubbed her jaw, "Just give her to the league and figure out who has the best cause of extradition."

"I can't just give her back to America, mother, or even the EU. They'll just toss her into one of Cadmus' meta prisons," Diana replied. She was pacing before her mother like a caged lion.

"That is their purpose, daughter, she is a thing of Man's World, let them deal with it," the Queen sighed again before closing her eyes. Diana was insistent upon Amazonian jurisdiction in this case.

"I won't let them have her mother, she told me she’d rather die than end up in another cage," there was again, that plain determination, to fix a problem that didn't need fixing.

"She is a criminal, my beloved, she's stolen, killed, and earned her way to prison."

"Harley and Ivy have told me about America's little black ops using the former villains, mother," Diana growled, "Bruce has shown me his reports on that incident in Corto Maltese. Waller, herself doesn't hide the fact she's fine with sticking bombs in brains to get what she wants."

"As I said Diana this is all Man's World-"

Diana snorted her frustration growing as she glanced at the sleeping form of her former colleague in the cell. Already, she could see the sedatives were wearing off, and Cheetah was returning to the waking world.

"Mother...I lost her once, I failed her, if I had only paid attention I could have stopped her."

"Oh Diana," Hippolyta grasped her daughter's shoulder and placed a hand on her face. "You cannot blame yourself for her decisions to fall to the trickery of the dreamstone."

"No, but if I knew what they were doing to her at that museum, I could have stepped in and helped her!" the heroine exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" said Hippolyta.

"She's been stalked by her father, and changed her name twice," Diana said, "Lord Cavendish even hired members of Hive to put surveillance on her."

The mention of the extranormal Mercenary group made the Queen pause for a moment. Ordinary people, even of aristocratic rich upbringing didn't just hire random underworld thugs. Only someone well versed in metahumans would even think to ask Hive to keep an eye on someone. This brought Hippolyta back to her daughter.

"Does she carry the metagene?"

"Maybe," Diana said quietly, "I thought it was just the dreamstone, but if she had Hive watching her then."

They both went silent, metahuman trafficking was at an all-time high currently. The fact that even minor villains were disappearing off to certain organizations for a high price already said that. Amanda Waller was already weaponizing metas and other extranormals via Project X. Words escaped Hippolyta as she thought about what her daughter already faced with the slow fracturing of the League. Still, why bring Cheetah to Themyscira, and bring the Queen down here personally.

"What aren't you telling me, Diana," Hippolyta finally pressed, she could see the fine sheen of sweat on her daughter's brow. Enhanced senses belayed the heroine's heightened state.

"I um - may have struck the Cheetah and defeated her when she was in heat." The words crept from Diana's lips and the young woman immediately turned away as a bright red blush came to her face.

"This is a joke," Hippolyta said as her hands went up in the air in frustration as her daughter gave a noncommittal shrug.

"You're kidding me," the woman sighed and thus Queen Hippolyta turned to leave before saying, "Daughter. When I'm calmed down, we are going to have a long talk with Barbara."

All the Wonder Woman could do was stare at her prisoner and the slow rise and fall of her chest. Barbara was on her back, her nude form now covered by a blanket. But a pair of long shapely legs were still somewhat visible, as well as those lips, and that thick hair. A few flicks of the Cheetah's right pointed ear betrayed the meta's status of wakefulness. Slowly, Barbara sat up and pulled the blanket off of her body. Everything was on display including the Cheetah's modest, and perky breasts. Diana's eyes suddenly lost their focus as her mouth went dry.

A loud irritated hiss erupted from Barbara's throat as she was up in seconds falling into a defensive crouch. Eyes wide and searching for any obvious threat. After a few seconds, Barbara calmed, down and slowly sat down cross-legged on the ground, her arms in her lap. Large yellow eyes stared at Diana through her spotted tawny mane. "How long have I been here?"

That voice, that throaty voice, and the subtle trace of a midlands accent suffusing her voice.

"About a day, I used one of the heavier doses of Meta sedative," Diana replied and leaned against the bars of the cell.

"How long do you plan to cage me?" came the tired reply.

"As long as necessary Barbara, you've done terrible things, you can't expect me to just let you go." Diana scoffed a little as the Cheetah flopped onto her back and her tail twitched on the ground.

"I told you, if you or anyone cages me, I'm ending it." Deadpanned the Cheetah.

"Want me to sedate you again?" Diana queried.

"Sure, at least I'm not really alive," Cheetah huffed, she looked away from her former friend.

"Can I do anything to deter you from this path Barbara?" Diana begged, in a near whisper.

"I don't know," Cheetah's voice cracked.

"You aren't leaving my sight then," Diana sighed and sat back done on the cold dungeon floor.

"You're kidding," Cheetah sighed.

"Deal with it," Diana laughed and that left the two staring at each other. Cheetah climbed back into the cot to get some more sleep. Diana immediately rose to her feet as an idea came to mind. An unorthodox one, but an idea nonetheless.

WonderDivider_0.png

Cheetah found herself forced to consciousness for a second. She heard the sound of a pair of chains, and she realized she was just on the edge of a dream. A pair of shackles covered her hands and feet, a thick iron collar around her neck as she was held in place before a great Roman arena. Outside, in the light of an arena stood Diana dressed in Bestiarix armor, ready to slay the foul Nemean monster. The chains pulled at her hands as Barbara tried to break free, and her eyes darted for an escape.

When she saw her chains fall away and she was dragged into the arena as the Gladiator prepared to attack. Just as Diana was prepared to drive her sword into the waiting beast's chest, Cheetah awoke. Her yellow eyes opened wide with a loud gasp drawing a concerned cluck of the tongue from her keeper. Now realizing she was back on Themyscira, in the dungeon of the Queen. The cot beneath her was nicer than most, and actually, let her sleep. Not some semblance of sleep, but actual rest. Even as she sat up in bed, and felt her nude body once again, she could feel her nose detecting a lot more than she wished to. First, just as she noticed Wonder Woman, now dressed in leggings and a sports top she could scent the sweat on her. From more than twenty feet away her eyes noticed the taut muscles of a recently worked body.

Dammit, my feral is set on choosing her. Why did it have to be her! Cheetah's eyes narrowed, of all the stupid drama, she didn't need this. Her plan to either kill or be killed by Wonder Woman was solid. Now, now - it all had to be messy and filled with pheromones. Even now as she snarled and that damn body odor hit her she felt her stomach lurch. Burning ran up her thigh as her tail twitched. Diana watched her while Cheetah rolled out of bed to her feet and eyed a pile of clothes near the bars. Stalking over she snatched up the modified boxers and sports bra.

"Thought you'd like something to support your chest," the heroine smirked.

"I don't care if I am dressed -Diana-, I'm the Cheetah. This is so you don't have to ogle my tits anymore," the villainess replied.

"Pfft," scoffed the Princess who placed a hand against a flat metal panel embedded among the bars. A loud click signaled the locks opening and the bars slid back with nary a groan. Cheetah could hear the telltale hint of circuitry and the hum of a magnetic lock.

"What are you doing Diana," the metawoman replied before hopping back onto the bed into a low crouch. Her tail lashed from side to side as she narrowed her eyes. The white creamy underbelly color of her body reflected the light spilling from the door behind Diana, and while the woman entered the cell her shadow stretched far inward. In one hand Diana held the lasso, it wasn't glowing this time, but she could see its length ready to be used to subdue her if necessary. The Lasso of Truth wasn't the issue though, it was the single piece of the thin metal ring. No - no - no! Her mind raced as she realized Diana was holding a collar.

All sense of calm, even the slightest mote of it, went flying out the window. Her hackles rose as her hair stood up on end.

"Barbara, do you want to leave this cell?" Diana asked.

The yowl in response was so loud Diana jumped back as the loud hiss came after. The Daughter of Olympus stepped forward, once again, tenacity eschewing her hesitation.

"You aren't putting that -thing- on me!" she replied, "I am not your pet Diana!"

"No, but you want to leave that cell correct?" the ravenhead replied.

"How could you suggest such a thing!" Barbara gave a pained look, "Am I just another animal to you!"

A flash of betrayal and rage swept over Diana's face as she took a step forward and snorted loudly. Yes, she is a good mate! WE must submit! Her feral side pushed her harder as she pushed back against the ground and felt her back hit the wall. I am not some love-soaked kitten, I will not submit. She pressed her knees to her chest and shook her head. All of her worst nightmares were coming to fruition. A collar, and a chain, and perhaps an execution to remove the momentary humiliation hopefully.

"My mother requires you to wear a collar, which will dampen your increased agility, and strength, and will track you on the island." The words held a kernel of truth, and for a moment all Barbara could do was huff. Could she trust Diana enough to wear the collar, to put on a symbol of slavery?

"I'd rather die here," she replied at last.

"It's either I sit here and play your keeper, or you can get some freedom under guard here on Themyscira."

I can smell her so much. She's so strong, I want her so badly. Feral was intent on pushing the issue, and already she could feel her vision starting to cloud. Slowly, the woman stood to her feet and padded the ten feet to come flush against Diana. Feeling her fur pressed against that sweaty body was a new level of attraction to her. Every sense in her enhanced head and the Feral side said that this woman was strong. Strong enough to not only repeatedly defeat her in combat, but had earned her trust more than a hundred times over.

"Barbara is there a reason you are deciding to rub yourself against me," she asked, noticing the slightly shorter woman's eyes were heavily lidded. The Princess blinked as she surmised the heat from earlier had finally returned. Cheetah canted her head to the side to expose her throat and waited there watching her through half-closed eyes.

"I can't help it...you smell nice." The throaty voice was filled with numerous emotions; a mixture of shame, desire, and much more. So as she waited and Diana hesitantly locked the collar in place all the Cheetah could do was purr loudly.

"What did they do to you Parda," she heard the voice murmur quietly as a long muscular arm guided her out of the cell. A rush of fresh air hit her face as they exited the lower rung of the dungeons and passed two armed Amazonian guards. Both women were in light chainmail armor, long war pikes in their hands, and Hoplite helmets atop their heads. Cheetah felt her old self start to bubble up to the top. She wanted to study that armor, listen to the Amazons speak, and see their architecture.

Before she could think much more she was hefted into Diana's arms and was lifting off the ground as the daughter of Olympus decided to simply levitate the rest of the way. Still drunk on her desires the Cheetah witnessed the everyday life of Themyscira. The tall open forums where scholars were debating philosophy, and an open area for training. It was straight out of Ancient Greece, but it had elements of something much more.

"Is that Bull Jumping?" she whispered seeing one woman dancing with a large black Aurochs-sized bovid.

"Yes, we keep up the dance of the Bull in honor of the serpent goddess, many of our folk once lived on Crete." Cheetah was engrossed in what she was seeing. There were more than a few raids and crimes committed by her hand on the Island. Mostly at the payment of the Light, but damn, she never really paid attention to it. How did I never notice all of this? And thus as they flew closer and closer to the Chief Palace, Barbara found herself growing quieter by the moment. So many lost chances, and so many burned bridges because of her ferocity. Years of self-denial and delusion were starting to dawn on her.

What to say though? How to express all of her shame in a manner that wouldn't be pitiful? The Cheetah buried her head against the Wonder Woman's chest, causing Diana to blush. It was entirely eerie to have an old nemesis acting like a swooning schoolgirl in her arms. The Cheetah shivered as more and more complex emotions started to overload her. After what felt like an hour Diana touched down on a balcony of the Palace. Sliding from the Amazon's grasp, Cheetah considered bolting for the door nearby. But, her ears detected the movement behind her and she twisted around to face Diana.

"You'll be staying in a room here in the Palace," Diana stated without question.

Cheetah wanted to protest, to leap off the balcony itself and run away from the woman. Yet, the collar around her neck felt heavy and as she considered running, her entire system froze. Again, large yellow eyes met blue as the two remained in repose with each other.

"Whose room is this?" she asked, and finally, she did dart away, deeper into the confines of the room. When she entered she found herself in a modern Professor's study and bedroom.

Ceremonial Amazonian masks hung off the wall with various degrees also hung on the wall. Leaning past a large plasma television she stared at the three doctorates. First, was a degree in Archaeology from Oxford University under the name Diana Prince. Second, a degree in Bronze Age History from Cambridge. Cheetah's eyes widened as she noted that in the second Diana was using a Greek surname rather than her modern one. It read as Diana Acraia, the third read the same.

"You have a doctorate in linguistics?!" Cheetah whirled around and stared at Diana.

Diana was changing behind her, Barbara could make out the sound of items of clothing being tossed onto the bed. She craned her neck to get a better view and found herself twisting around in a flash of limbs and fur. Only her enhanced reflexes allowed Cheetah to maintain her balance before she came face to face with a half-nude Diana. The Amazon was wearing a legging-shorts and a loose tank top sans bra. To say the Cheetah suddenly found her eyes focused on the woman in front of her and drinking her in, was an understatement. Again, her inner Feral roared in her mind's ear, her skin started to itch with need.

"I do," she replied and flopped down on the bed and watched Cheetah for a moment.

"Why do you go by Acraia? Wouldn't your sister be angry with you?" the former Archaeologist asked.

"Artemis considers me her little sister, she's a patron saint to the Amazons," she replied, "And I prefer it to Prince."

"Are the Americans starting to annoy you too?" Cheetah asked to distract herself.

"Yes, and no," Diana sat up and arched her back causing a loud crack around her spine, "I'm happier to acknowledge Themiscyra's place in the world."

"You are the future Queen," Barbara smiled.

"Not for a long while," she chuckled, "Besides, I can't be until I find a consort."

Her words trailed off as the awkward silence returned. Barbara, or Cheetah, found herself unable to think of a single thing. What is she saying? Is she coming onto me? FINALLY!? Her hands started to feel clammy and her mouth went dry as she started to pace. All that anger from her initial attack was starting to resurface. All of the wonderful denial of her true self, and of things she couldn't have.

"Are you playing with me?" the words came from her mouth as she hid behind her mane of hair.

"What now?" Diana queried and stared at her prisoner.

"Do you know how long I have loved you? Wanted you? DO YOU!" Her hackles were raised and she flashed her fangs. The woman's tail was rigidly straight as she let out a loud rumbling as she opened her mouth. Blue eyes widened at the overwhelming sense of surprise. Not only was Cheetah confessing to loving the Princess of the Amazons, but it also appeared that she was willing to back it up with attacking Diana as well. Cheetah didn't give the Princess a second thought as she lunged across the room and landed on Diana. Pinned to the bed, the Ravenhead knew she could easily break free of Cheetah's grasp. Something kept her from doing it though.

Cheetah was staring angrily into her eyes, her athletic body pressing hard down upon the arms of the taller woman. A singular knee split Diana's thighs apart as she growled.

"You love me?" the Princess asked carefully, inhaling the scent of the Cheetah's fur.

"Since I met you," Cheetah replied as she rolled off of Diana and sat on the edge of the bed facing away while crossing her arms.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Diana blinked and let out a sigh.

"You were too busy pining after Trevor still. You didn't say anything, but you reeked of lost love. Plus, who was I to assume that you weren't straight," the angry metawoman snorted.

"Um...most Amazons are LGBT Cheetah," Diana replied matter-of-factly.

"Doesn't mean you are," came the retort.

"So you became obsessed with me and jealous while making your wish?" This question drove me to the heart.

"Yes!" the loud spitting reply thundered in the room. A moment later the sound of feet and a knock drew their attention. Suddenly, the door opened revealing a helmeted Amazonian guard who Diana dismissed immediately. After watching both of them the woman retreated leaving them both alone.

"But after all these years, you still love me?" again she wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Yes - if I was obsessed Diana I would have eaten or skinned you now, you know cuz I'm a murderer." The Cheetah put as much venom in that reply as she could.

"Barbara," Diana reached out, only to feel the other woman pull away.

"Don't give me your pity Diana!" she cried out as pain filled her visage, "I know I'm just a prisoner to you. A project to 'save' so you don't feel guilty when you can't stop me."

 

Each word and accusation bit deep into Diana's heart. Cheetah could see it and even as she spoke to them the meta felt no relief. The ache and emptiness in her soul remained. So, for an hour they sat there. Quiet, as each time Diana attempted to touch her, the Cheetah would duck away. Finally, this led to Barbara hiding underneath Diana's desk and the Amazon sitting forlornly on her king-sized bed. Her black hair flowed around her on the expensive Egyptian cotton sheets.

Why does she play with me like this? Even if she cares, I'm just a friend. No one wants me. Cheetah was wrapped up in her pain and self-loathing, so as she zoned out she failed to notice Diana disappearing. Only the closing of a door said anything about the Princess' disappearance leaving Cheetah completely alone in her room. Inhaling, she slowly crawled out from under the desk and stretched out along the ground. A quick sniff and she stalked out of the door in search of the Princess.

What surprised her was the lack of security just outside, with the entire corridor of the palace being empty. An open room across revealed a small gym with several machines as well as punching bags. One room she passed included several dummy weapons and appeared to be a training and sparring room. Walking further down she sniffed the air and picked up the trail. Falling upon all fours the Cheetah moved through the palace with ease. What caught her interest as she worked her way through the hallways and down stairwells was the mix of archaic and modern architecture. The Palace itself was a modern creation built within the bones of an older building. Floors made of fine black rock tile and walls painted cool pastel colors. Often framed with large tapestries or beautiful paintings.

She reached a far room just passing the entrance to what she believed was Queen Hippolyta's throne room before she heard a voice. There was a fluttering light of a fire and as she edged to the doorway, she heard a small prayer being uttered in Classical Greek. There as she peeked in was an effigy of Hera Hyperkheiria, Hera of the Hand Above.

 

"Oh, Hera...I miss you Antiope," the words were filled with emotion and vibrated with the crackling of Diana's voice. "You couldn't help me with Trevor's passing, and I wish you were here for this."

Trevor...the ex...the one who died in Germany. Barbara knew most of Diana's history in "Man's World" ever since her first appearance in World War I. It was part of her reason for her awe of the woman, and also for the jealousy she held.

"I can't believe she's loved me all this time." Diana sniffed and brushed away a tear from her eyes. "How can a woman, who I thought hated me all this time, love me? How do I process that? She's tried to kill me."

Dammit. I shouldn't have told her. Barbara considered walking away right then and there. Finding a nice sharp implement and ending it. The truth was she was more than a little twisted and unhinged from all the years of "villainy". Contrary to how cartoons depicted it, many of her comrades had made multiple attempts to abuse her or did. Lex had a penchant for paying her to dress up as a party favor, and there were the little mind games Ares loved to pull on her.

Anything for one of Diana's former friends.

"Dammit. If only I knew what to do." Cheetah bit her lip and kept listening. It was obvious she shouldn't but she couldn't help it. "I just want a sign, please!"

For a moment they both waited with bated breath. Diana stared at the image of Hera and glanced at another small statue depicting Aphrodite. The goddesses were important to the Amazons, and modern cults of the Theoi Olympioi were prevalent across Themyscira. With few worshiping Ares as his betrayal against Zeus Pater had resulted in his expulsion from Olympus. Finally, Diana rose to her feet from where she knelt and turned, as she did she saw someone jump back just out of sight of the doorframe.

"You heard it all didn't you." Her voice was filled with accusation as Barbara slowly crawled into sight and sat down. She did her best to control the tears but she couldn't hold them back. The entire room was filled with sorrow, pain, and far much more. Cheetah waited as Diana stood across from her and just stared.

"Yeah...I'm sorry Diana, you left and I wasn't sure how they would feel if I was alone." She tugged at the collar absentmindedly and inhaled. For a second nothing happened, a wind rushed in from an open window and sent a small peacock feather sailing from the shrine of Hera into Cheetah's lap. Immediately, both women stared at the stupid thing, and Cheetah gulped. Then she found herself getting covered by a series of petals left for Aphrodite. As this little divine attack continued Diana started to giggle, watching as one of the most fearsome fighters in the world became covered in numerous items.

Finally, Barbara Cavendish brushed them off before stopping. The wind had stopped just as the offerings covered her. The braziers lit before each effigy had gone out for a second and flickered back to life. She swore she heard a woman's hum in her ear and so she stood up.

"I think I am going to go back-" and without being able to respond she found herself picked up and let out a loud yelp. Firm soft hands squeezed her hips as she was pressed against the wall of the shrine. The tiled fresco was cool to her back even with her fur. Each hand around her hip shifted to her behind and a hard grasp made her whimper deep in her throat.

"Diana, what are you?" she tried to protest, but Feral kicked her mind over as she found the woman pressed her forehead to her own.

"I asked the Gods if I should reply to your declaration, and they have answered," the words were low, husky, and wanting. A large mischievous smile was upon the Princess's lips as she released her grip on Cheetah's right hip.

"NOW!?" the meta squawked, and she felt a hard tug. Diana laced her fingers underneath the collar and pulled hard.

"Hera has spoken Parda," the nickname once irritating caused her to shiver. She felt her tense, a mixture of heat and her muscles growing as taut as steel wire.

"So what, Aphrodite covers me in rose petals, and now you're going to fuck my brains out?" she joked, with just the smallest bit of hope in her voice.

"Oh, Parda," the tug at the collar came again, "No - no dear Parda."

"What then Princess?" she sneered.

"Do you know much about the right of conquest, little Parda?" this time she couldn't help it and the Cheetah let out a whine of need.

"Um...I guess, what do you mean by it?" She made an uneasy chuckle.

"It means when I defeat an opponent I can take what I wish. Our laws still recognize it after we defeated Alexandros." Oh no she can't mean-

"This is a joke." Again that same unsure chuckle and she tried to look away but found a hand directing her back to face Diana. But instead of just meeting her eyes she was pressed against the cool tiles. Ears folded back as soft lips came in for a hard pressing kiss. It was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Diana was certainly experienced, she embraced Barbara's lips first and then nipped at her lower lip and tugged on it with her mouth before going back for more. The two continued for two minutes as Cheetah extended her claws and tangled her hands in Diana's black hair.

Finally, as she felt that tongue dueling with her own she felt the woman starting to suck on her neck. "Your fur is interesting, I'll need to think of it if we continue this."

"Diana."

"I think, I’m going to need to give you a good scrub, you still smell like dust. Hmmm bathing my Parda does sound appealing." The Princess was whispering in her ear.

"Diana."

"Now, shall we consider a leash for that collar?" This time the kink was becoming overwhelming for the villainess.

"DIANA!" she chirped loudly and found herself silenced immediately as a hand dug nails into her side. The pain made her swoon as she turned and tried to meet Diana's eyes.

"Parda, do you know what conquest means?" The smile was challenging, and a quirked eyebrow waited.

"Yes...it means I'm....yours." Barbara didn't know what to say. She yelped as she was set down on the floor and found a hand firmly on her ass, digging sharpened nails into her right cheek.

"Do you want to be?" The question was throaty.

"I - I don't know," she sat and breathed. What do I want...

Strong mate! Strong kits! Safe lair and den! Her feral side was pushing a myriad of thoughts on her. Why would Wonder Woman suddenly decide upon this all over some stupid omen? The shorter woman began to fidget on the spot, her tail twisting and turning. Thoughts of running away and just as she thought about it she felt her subconscious taking control.

This time she turned around, pressing her front against Diana's chest. Those abs, gods, by the Twelve of Olympus. Cheetah was hard muscle from years of movement, but she still held the softness of a well-fed predator. When she gave in to her instincts she leaped into Diana's arms and found the woman grasping her tight as the two-shot out into the open air through the window.

In a blur of movement, they were back in Diana's room, and with a hand at the small of her back guiding her, they headed to the bed. Cheetah froze as Diana pulled the meta against her front again. Feeling her head against the taller woman's breasts Cheetah heaved as panic struck her. This couldn't be happening. There was no way in Tartarus or Elysia they were about to go to bed with each other. Her eyes spied the sunset outside, and she could feel her hair starting to stand on end again. A lone hand found its way along her neck and started to scratch a path from her right ear to her chin.

"Uhnn," the Cheetah whined as her body started to go limp. So Diana laid her body down and pulled her up against her side. Strong hands began to work her scalp and drag along her spine. The metawoman melted and began to push more and more at the woman spooned behind her.

"I'm sorry Parda...I wish you would have confronted me about this," she said in Cheetah's ear. "All of it. Even if I couldn't reciprocate, I could have helped you with your father."
"I didn't...want to be a charity case," she said, tearing up again. "I wanted to be strong like you."

"You don't have to be Barbara...you already are. Just...don't go making any more foolish wishes like that again." Cheetah knew there were a lot more unsaid words behind that question, and as she gave a small nod in agreement she felt the woman tugging at her top.

If anyone told her years ago that Diana Acraia would be a handsy pansexual, the young lesbian would have swooned harder than before. Now, as she lifted her arms and found herself being drawn up between Diana's splayed legs she tried to twist around to get another kiss. But, she was stopped, instead pulled with her back to Diana's chest.

"You need to understand something Parda, I am in control." The taller woman stated and Barbara giggled, "Oh gods. They've been betting on you being a top or bottom for years on your fansites!"

"Oh the ones where they think me and Clark were fucking in the air?" she muttered coyly.

"No.um, I guess?" Barbara stuttered, and she let out a keen as two large hands enveloped her breasts. Diana rolled her right nipple and gently massaged each before giving a hard agonizing squeeze. The tawny-haired meta hissed and begged under her breath.

"Good girl, Parda, we're going to have some fun for now, and when you are sleeping before we speak to my mother tomorrow." Barbara mewled, feeling one of her teats being abandoned and a hand hooking a pair of three fingers around the cup of her pantied mound.

"Oh Hera," the woman whined, "Whatever you say, Princess."

"I really dislike you calling me that," she tensed at the harsh words.

"Um, what should I call you...then Diana?" Cheetah asked as her voice hitched in her throat.

"We'll figure it out together Parda," she chuckled, "I believe we have a long time to think of plenty of pet names."

"Okay Daddy," the meta joked.

"Not that one," Diana replied and drew her fingernails along the woman's crotch before digging deep underneath her smallclothes. "Every time you fuck up, I'll tease your clit for a minute."

"UNFAIR!" the meta protested.

"Oh Parda, I am a Goddess of Olympus, nothing is ever fair."

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos