Carla & Julian Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

boy-crush-girl-_2.jpg

Carla & Julian - Chapter 10

By Julie D Cole

This is a story inspired by a wonderful YouTube Video recently posted. This is my take on the build up to that video and perhaps I will share the title at the end of the story unless there is a risk of me getting into trouble.

Dad closed his eyes in the car on our journey back to our hotel and mum shook her head since she knew he would be snoring all night. Carla and I held hands and resisted the temptation to snuggle up and kiss. Not that mum would have minded but it didn’t seem right with her alongside.

Dad needed some coffee and some water so we stopped by the lounge and joined him and mum more for her sake I suppose. Dad was slurring his speech a little and he kept smiling across at Carla and I as we sat together on a small sofa.

‘Carla I welcome you to our family and I can see great potential in you. I’ve always wanted Julian to be confident in himself and show me that he wants to follow me into the business and maybe you can help me to convince him.’

I interjected ‘Dad, that’s so not true. I do want to learn about the business and carry on your success and to make you, mum and grandad proud of me. You have lots more years to run the company and I hope that you understand that I just want to finish my education and get qualified. Lots of students take a year out but that’s not easy for me. If travelling was easy it would be fun to take a year out and going to Europe but getting visas is difficult. It would be great to have a little fun time before I start working. ’
‘Well I’m offering Carla a good deal here. I will give her a job whilst you finish your education and teach her about our business when she comes into the family.’

‘Dad don’t please stop. This is getting embarrassing. Carla asked me to marry her with no pre-conditions. We feel right for each other and she just beat me to it. I intended to ask her when she arrived but I hadn’t had chance to buy a ring.’

Carla looked at me and I glanced at the engagement ring and moved it gently around my finger. She got the size right somehow. I guess our hands were similar size that we’d compared in the past.

Dad hiccupped and spoke again. ‘Sometimes son I know I expect a lot of you but I only have you to carry on our family name. Sadly we were never blessed with more children and our parents left China in the hope they’d live normal lives and that’s what I want for you. I’d have liked to have another son and at least one daughter as well for your mothers sake. Maybe Carla makes up for it a little. Now our hope is to be surrounded by grand-children before we become too old to have fun with them.’

Carla and I looked at each other and our eyes widened causing us both to smile. We were just engaged and not even married and dad was expecting us to work in the business and get busy producing the next generation. I wasn’t even sure if Carla wanted children as we’d never even discussed it.

Mum decided dad was starting to nod and suggested we went to bed. I felt a little unsteady on my feet as we crossed the lounge and Carla had to steady me and hold on to my arm. The Sake seemed to be having a delayed effect but at least Carla and mum seemed fully compos mentis. Mum hadn’t drunk much but Carla had kept pace with dad.

After we entered our room I dived towards the bed and kicked off my shoes. The room was spinning a little so I stretched out my arms to hold on. Carla undressed and then lay beside me offering to help. She was totally naked and I was transfixed.

‘Carla I feel like I’m on a roundabout. Is this bed spinning.’

‘No silly. Come on just drink some water and keep sipping for a while. Let me help you.’

At first I felt embarrassed to be naked and I tried to cover myself with my hands.

‘Good job your father didn’t see your breasts tonight. I think he was too focused on other things. What do you think he’d make of his daughter if he saw you now. Maybe his wish came true. But you just share the one body.’

‘ Carla I think he would have a fit if he saw us now.’

‘Why me? He seems to have totally accepted me. I wouldn’t mind taking on the role of his second son when you are in daughter mode.’

‘Funny. He can be very demanding. Are you sure you want to take up his offer of a job?’

‘Why not? I would get a decent salary and it means I’m accepted into the family and he blesses our marriage. It’s a no brainer. You know I’m not one for studying. I want to get out into the world. Education sucks.’

‘But surely you need qualifications and your parents will be disappointed.’

‘My parents are surprised I stuck it out so long. They think you are a good influence on me. They never expected me to get married. I took girlfriends home more than boyfriends.’

‘So where does that place me?’

‘Somewhere in the middle I guess. Well at the moment you are a long way to left of centre since you had the operation. Did you do this just for me?’

‘Just for tomorrow so we could be together in the sauna and the jacuzzi. I’ve got some stuff to make it easy to remove them.’

‘What if I asked you to keep them. For a while at least. We could have some fun. How long do they last.’

‘They last a long time. It’s just the glue and the need to check my skin for any reaction.’
‘Great then I vote you keep them. It’s not like they are oversized or anything. You can find a way to hide them.’

‘But we can’t have sex with me like this.’

‘Yes we can. Come on under the sheets and I’ll show you how.’

I’m not sure how long we spent making love but Carla was really aggressive and seemed to reach a climax several times. At least the Sake didn’t lay heavy on my stomach so we kissed freely. I responded to her guidance and eventually climaxed myself that was very intense. I didn’t think that I was capable of letting myself go. Carla seemed happy to have achieved her goal and I guess we both crashed out.

I woke up early to use the bathroom and guessed it was all the water that I drank. I was amazed to find that everything was still intact. I knew the adhesive was strong but Carla had really tested it to the full. She opened her eyes as I wrapped a gown around my body and I sat on the side of the bed and kissed her.

‘Coffee or Tea?’

‘Water please then black coffee to follow. My head is spinning a bit. I think a few hours soak and a sauna will sweat out the alcohol. How about you?’

‘I feel fine thanks. The water worked and I suppose we burnt off a few calories. I’m sorry you did most of the work but at times I wanted to rip off this thing to release him.’

‘Well it didn’t stop him enjoying himself did it?’

‘No it was wonderful. The best ever.’

‘Oh this wasn’t your first time then?’

‘You know it wasn’t. I’ve only ever made love with you.’

‘Well this time was different. I taught you how to make love as two women do rather than a quick in and out.’

‘Yes I know. I’m not sure though that I can remember everything you taught me. It all happened so fast.’

‘Oh so you want a replay do you.’

‘Please no that’s not what I meant. Well maybe later we have to get a move on. Look at the time.’

We were meeting mum for breakfast and despite his heavy night of celebrating our engagement he was up early to meet his driver on time. Mum was waiting and she commented how nice we looked as we took seats with her. We’d both dressed casually in shorts and a top with our hair tied up using matching scrunchies.

‘’Oh Julian you could be sisters.’

I knew that wasn’t true since we were different nationalities for starters.

‘Mum please. I have to dress like this if we are visiting the Spa together or I’ll never be allowed to enter with Carla.’

‘Well I still haven’t seen what you look like in the dress I bought for you?’

‘Mum I’m your son not your daughter. It’s embarrassing.’

‘Well I can dream can’t I?’

‘You can dream mum but I’m wide awake.’

Carla took hold of my hand and whispered whilst mum was looking at the menu. ‘ I’m sure your mum is just fantasising so just let it go. You can wear it for me.’

‘Thanks that makes me feel a lot better. Do I look like a fool?’

‘No you look like my girlfriend if you must know.’

After a light breakfast we split with mum and we were dropped off at the Spa whilst mum went to a mall to do some shopping. I knew her plan was to buy something special for our engagement.

I was really nervous as we checked in in case I was recognised but luckily there was a new rotor on duty. We took our locker keys and Carla almost dragged me into the changing rooms. There was one young woman about our age just heading through to the spa area and then we had privacy.

‘Carla is it normal for ladies to walk around naked?’

‘Only those who want to show off and those who don’t care anymore.’

‘What if I get spotted?’

‘Just strip naked and let them look. Everything is in the correct place and who is going to accuse you of being a man?’

I closed the locker door and turned the key and picked up my towel and gown. Carla approached me with her gown open and pulled mine apart pressing her naked body against mine. ‘I’ve still got a feeling we didn’t quite visit what we started last night.’

She pressed the back of my head so that my face was in contact with her breasts. Her nipples were prodding me so I couldn’t resist kissing them even though I was trying my best to keep one eye on the entrance.’

Carla burst out giggling and then released me and we headed for the suanas. We removed our gowns and took a quick shower before entering and I was hoping no one would be inside. I was wrong since there were two Mexican ladies who were probably in there early forties. Unlike in the mens sauna there was no attempt of eye contact or examination of our bodies so Carla and I sat opposite them on the warm wooden benches. I folded my towel and placed it on my lap hoping that the adhesive wasn’t affected by the heat from the steam the guests were ladling over the hot coals.
Carla put her head back and closed her eyes. The two women carried on gossiping and I started to relax. Carla took my hand and then moved it to my thigh with a wicked smile even though her eyes were closed. There was no reaction from the two guests but as a precaution I moved my hand on top of Carlas to let her know she’d gone far enough. I could feel the pressure beneath the lower prosthetic.

It was getting hot so the two women left and smiled as they opened the door. Carla said it was a great way to recover from the alcohol but I’d had enough so I urged her to leave, She agreed but insisted we should go in the cold plunge pool before we went into the jacuzzi. The sudden shock of the cold water was quite an experience but there was no more inside pressure on my prosthetic. I think I exited as quickly as I entered.

I didn’t wait for Carla I just moved quickly to the jacuzzi and it was a relief to enter the luke warm water. The jets started and I leaned back and closed my eyes. The two ladies were chatting away and once again I could have been invisible. It didn’t seem to matter who I was and whether or not I was wearing a clowns hat. They never seemed to stop for breath.

We spent about twenty minutes chatting with Carla trying to convince me to join her for a make over and a massage. Eventually after I agreed Carla switched topic to exchange ideas about our wedding.

I explained that mum hoped that Carla would agree to hiring a wedding planner and she would share the cost. Carla said her dad would insist to pay but that she didn’t want a big fuss with wedding dresses and all the paraphernalia.

Mum would be heartbroken unless I could change her mind.

By the time we’d done another round of sauna, plunge pool and jacuzzi she said she’d agree as long as I did the same.

‘What do you mean?’

‘We both wear wedding dresses.’

‘Carla you know dad would go ballistic.’

‘Well that’s the deal so it’s up to you.’

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two Wedding Dresses

Thanks for your comment. Buy one get one free?

Jules

So, I was trying to sleep...

Mantori's picture

... but then I stumbled over to BC and found a chapter of C&J.

Now I am wide awake.

Fabulous chapter. As always. and I have to echo the previous comment.
I somehow expected this to be a condition. Carla taking the more dominant role in the relationship and all.

I really do like the dynamic here. And I wonder how J's father will react if that is the case...

Well all we can do is wait and see where you are taking this beautiful story.

Thank you for a new chapter. And, please don't take so long next time.
Just a small request from a big fan...

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Distracted by the best story on BC

I've been absorbed by what I feel is the best story I've read on this site that was being posted long before I started writing. It has set a new level for me.
I recall you recommended it a while ago but since it had 56 chapters I held back. Every chapter was amazing to me.
The story was 'Being Christina Chase.'
So thanks for the recommendation.

Jules