Covid 19 Part 24

Printer-friendly version

Covid 19 Part 24

©Copyright to Beverly Guinevere Taff June 2020

List of Characters.
Terry Harrington. Fugitive boy marked for compulsory transitioning.
Samantha, (Sam) First transitioned kid Terry meets on the streets.
Theodora (Dora) Leader of the transitioned kid gang.
Jessica. (Jessie) The only natal girl in Dora’s gang.
Charlie Member of the transitioned gang.
Jan Another member of the transitioned gang.
Ron Café owner who lost his daughter to egg-snatchers. Agathe McTavish. Female paediatrician (Aggie)
Doctor Cummins Professorial Consultant Paediatrician
Sarah. Senior Midwife at the maternity unit
Dawn Very young trainee nurse.
Eleanor Jessica’s mother.
Diana Terri’s mother.
Marek. Refugee from ISIS terrorists in Syria.
Dawn Junior Baby named after her grandmother.
Eleanor Junior Baby named after other grandmother.
George. Clever Insightful lab tech.
Jamal Marek’s female 1st cousin.
Sarah Female Bodyguard.

Part 24.

Trying to get back to Normal.

After the party in the immunology lab Terri and Jessie returned to their apartment with the twins and literally collapsed on the bed with relief and exhaustion. By now the twins were sleeping through the night and it was a refreshed pair of parents that eventually met the following dawn.

As she woke reluctantly from her sleep Jessie sat up then let out a long luxurious yawn and looked down at her partner affectionately.

“Wake up sleepy.”

A low ‘mmmm’ emitted from under the duvet followed by a couple of movements and Jessi giggled as inquisitive fingers gently roamed over her tummy.

“Never mind all that. Go and get the twins while I go for a wee.”

“Not fair.” Terri grumbled. “Our first decent night’s sleep and even now there’s no lie-in.”

As if on que, a loud squeak followed by contented gurgling emerged from across the landing.

“Go on.” Jessica riposted as she minced urgently to the en-suite. “You wanted to be mummy number two. Do your motherly duties.”

Terri groaned softly then padded barefoot to the nursery to collect the twins. A judicious sniff confirmed the twins were dry and she grabbed her chance to use the twins bathroom. Once relieved and washed, she carried the pair back to the bedroom. Jessie grinned and reached out to take one of them then both parents settled back under the duvet to feed their precious bundles. As they lay savouring the warm intimacy Jessica noticed Terri twitch salaciously as she gave a low gasp.

“What’s up?” She whispered curiously.

“Oh nothing. Just getting myself comfortable.”

Jessie was not to be deluded, however. As a long time lover, wife and mother she recognised an erotic male reaction when she felt it. And the twitch of Terri’s hips told a story Terri could not disguise. With her spare hand she reached to feel Terri’s tummy and quickly located the source.

“You’re horny!” She exclaimed.

“Stoppit! Terri protested guiltily. Think of these two! Not in front of the kids!”

“Me!” Jessie giggled. It’s not me that’s being lewd. Put it away!”

“I can’t.”

“What d’ you mean, you can’t.”

“If I want it to go down, I’ll have to stop feeding her.”

“Jeeze!” Jessie expostulated. “Surely you wank enough producing sperm! I’m surprised you can even get it up!”

“This is different. It’s my nips, they’re becoming more sensitive.”

“What! Overnight?” Jessi challenged.

“No, of course not. It’s been developing slowly.”

“What!! You’re trying to tell me you’re wired from your tits to your cock now!”

Terri’s silence was answer enough and Jessica let out a choked laugh.

“I don’t believe this. Breast feeding makes you horny!”

“It’s only recent.” Terri tried to defend herself. “I don’t do it deliberately, it just happens.”

“I don’t get horny!” Jessie censured.

“Du-uh!” Terri contested. “You don’t have a dick!”

“Huh! You’ll be saying it’s a man thing next!”

Another pregnant silence told Jessie what Terri was thinking. She wagged her head in resignation.

“Oh my god! Bloody men! Every thing goes back to their dicks doesn’t it?”

“What!” Terri protested feebly. “So now you are saying that breast feeding my own babies is a man thing.”

Jessica pulled up short as she realised the fatuousness of her remark. Even doctors knew little if anything about the physiology of male breast feeding. Perhaps it really was an unexpected side effect. Was it a purely physical thing associated with sexual arousal of the nipples or was it a psychological arousal enabled in the transgendered psyche from being able and permitted to fulfil a wholly female roll.

Bloody hell! Men were weird creatures!’ She concluded. ‘And it didn’t help that they never talked about stuff like emotions, arousal and feelings.’ She carefully reached out and stroked Terri’s cheek to demonstrate her concerns.

“Are you thinking horny thoughts?” She asked sympathetically. “Are you wanting to fuck me?”
Terri tensed.

“Bloody hell Jess’! Not here, not now, not with the children in bed!”

“Now you’re beginning to sound just like a worn-out house-wife.”

“Huh! Well I’ll agree I feel worn out. Are you surprised? What with kidnapping, hiding out and always looking over my shoulder.”

Jessie felt forced to agree, she had endured exactly the same rigours and suffered the same fatigue. It was at that moment that they truly connected as partners and found empathy. They found themselves gazing at each other over their twin’s heads then they reached under the duvet to grasp each other’s fingers. Jessica suddenly realised.

“You were thinking about me weren’t you.”

“Yes” Terri croaked as he forced out his admittal.

“And was it sexual?”

“Yes; sort of.”

“Explain.”

“I can’t, it sounds wrong when a say it but inside. Well - well inside it’s sort of mixed up. I can’t explain.”

Jessie became curious as she realised she might be on some sort of threshold.

“Try.”

A long silence ensued until Terri finally released Eleanor from her breasts and turned to stare at Jessie who had also released Dawn. The hiatus prompted Terri to talk.

“You’re pretty Jess. I couldn’t believe my luck when you recovered that day in my bash. I’m looking at you now and I still can’t believe my luck. Boys like me don’t get to partner up with beauties like you. I get horny just thinking of you and now – and now – I’ve got two kids by you. Kids as beautiful as their mum and that makes me so happy. Not horny of course but, you know – well - I can’t explain but I know I’m glad I met you and we had the kids. Does this sound wrong, talking about you, kids and erections?”

Jessica felt a warm thrill encompass her as she studied the tongue-tied idiot beside her. Carefully so as not to disturb the twins between them, she reached around the top of the pillow and kissed Terri tightly on the lips.

“You talk all you like love, this is what pillows and beds are for, - as well as sex of course, so – later, right.”

ooo000ooo

The four of them stayed abed until late morning when Dora came knocking.

“Good god! How do you do it?”

“Do what?” Wondered Terri who had answered the door..

“Lie in bed until now with two kids to mind.”

“They’re well fed and well bedded. We just grabbed the opportunity. Anyway, what brings you over here?”

“Ron’s gone down with the bug.”

“Ron! I thought he’d had the jab!”

“Somehow he missed out. He’s been so busy at the café and running around after the others, he somehow missed it. Anyway, he’s in a bad way. Can you organise some vaccine?”

“Of course! I’ll get some right away. Sarah my minder is qualified to give the jab, she qualified in the army. It’s not difficult.”

Within the hour, Sarah, Dora and Terri were at the nightingale hospital. It was a far cry from the frantic desperation of a few months earlier and they soon found Ron looking pretty sorry for himself. Terri frowned at him and wagged her head.

“Who’s a silly boy then.”

Ron just croaked an inaudible excuse as the nurse supervised Sarah administering the dose.

“He should be okay in a couple of hours, it’s very fast acting.” The nurse observed. “How come you’ve got access to this version of the vaccine? It’s the best one and usually reserved for seriously life threatening cases. I know that they only store it at regional hospitals and deliver it directly by helicopter on request.

Sarah grinned and nodded to Terri.

“D’ you want to tell her?”

Terri sighed, her situation was becoming more and more known with every passing day. Without much reluctance she admitted it.

“I’m Mr Blood donor.”

“The nurse gasped before recovering her composure.”

“But he’s a ma-!”

“That’s right,” Dora interjected. The blood donor is the Sperm Donor is Terri, and she's the man standing here before you. Don’t spread it around that the donor is a tranny, that’ll just invite more aggro. We get enough as it is and it’s getting worse. So what do you think of Terri's disguise?”

“It's incredible. I'd never have realised! So how come this gentleman Ron gets special treatment.”

“Let’s just say I owe him one.” Terri explained. “Well, actually, I owe him a lot. In the bad old days, he sheltered me and that saved my life so I’ll protect him now.”

“I see,” the nurse concluded. “D’ you want me to call the sperm clinic when he’s fit to be discharged.”

“Discreetly, yes.” Dora demanded. “Terri’s still at risk of kidnap if people find out where she’s going. There’s governments out there that would still like to have total control of vaccine and sperm.”

“Okay, of course. Mum’s the word then.” The nurse assured them.

And with those words, the trio departed.

ooo000ooo

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments