Saddled Part 4 of 6

Printer-friendly version

Saddled 4

I was now getting out and about a lot more. The locals had all taken to me as the saviour of the legend of Henri and word started to get about that I was some kind of magic stud, being able to get Odette pregnant in her mid-forties. I just smiled and tried to look enigmatic.

A local bike shop was now showing an example of my rack and pannier bags and I was slowly getting more orders in, some with custom treatment. One day I got a message from a chap who ran horse trekking holidays along the Loire Valley and he wanted me to make some custom saddle bags for him. When I met him and drew up the design, he said he would pay whatever it took to make the first but would then order twenty at a discount if it worked well. He did like the first and the order gave me some steady work into the autumn and winter when the gift shop business slowed down.

I had helped Odette in the gift shop at times, especially when she had word of a bus tour stopping. I was especially good with the Brits and, on more than one occasion, had to tell someone that they didn’t have to shout at me or talk like a baby because I did actually understand them. We did start getting a few more Brit Busses visiting and I was given a crash course in showing the visitors around the castle. I had done languages at High School and was even able to get by in simple German or Italian as well.

As winter closed in I had a call from the local dress shop to see if I had any of the old leather coats on the racks and if I could make some more. I explained that I had no knowledge about putting the linings in and was told that Henri didn’t do that bit either. This allowed me to make up the outer portion of the coat and deliver them to a dressmaker who finished them off.

Louisa was getting upset that I was waking her up every morning for the baking and she suggested that I move into a spare room that Claudette had. When the barn was converted, one side had the huge bedroom and the other had two smaller ones with a connected ensuite. So we made up the double bed and I moved my, now larger, wardrobe across and I found myself sleeping alone again. With the cooler mornings it was not so good baking naked and the girls all chipped in to get me outfits that they called jumpsuits, in cotton. These were warmer in the open air and were easily rinsed out when covered in flour, drying quickly on a line in the kitchen. My only concern was that they were pink, lime green and a powder blue.

Just before Christmas the horse guy asked if I had made saddles and I told him that if he could lend me one I would see if it was within my scope. He wanted me to fit a special pocket so that he could put a GPS unit on every saddle to track where his customers were going.

As my ‘wives’ got into the second trimester they lowered their demands for my services, something I was secretly happy with. I did need to make sure I had all my energy for the leather working. Claudette decided that I didn’t need the energy pills so much and took away the one at night, replacing it with one morning and night to keep me calm. I could still perform as required but it was more tongue work these days. At Christmas I was able to buy all of the girls a present and even sent my family a parcel of leather items from my stock. The business was now making serious money and this would be very helpful as the girls gave birth towards the start of next summer. I was given a set of driving lessons and passed my test with the local inspector and we got another van so I could do deliveries. All in all my life was very pleasant.

In the first part of the year I spent a lot of time in the workshop building stock levels for the gift shop and making a number of standard pannier bags. I was taking my new pills religiously and finding that I had become less stressed but more emotional, sometimes joining in with the girls shedding tears at the end of a sad movie. Claudette was the first to call me Marie after we had all had a cry. I asked her why and she said that I was more Antoinette than Antoine these days and Marie was just a natural progression. Before long they were all calling me Marie at home.

By this time, however, I was not able to raise an erection very often and did not really worry too much about it. It wasn’t called on lately and I thought that it would come back when required. Claudette was helping me with this and had suggested that I needed to shave my entire body as the extra sensitivity may help me react correctly. She helped me do this, something I found a beautiful sacrifice on her part, considering she was not interested in boys. Actually, after she had rubbed a soothing cream on me she kissed me for the first time and I then tasted her own juices for the first time. At this point she started me on a whole new regime of pills that she told me would give me the strength to face my future life as a carer for my three babies.

Spring was a beautiful season in the Loire and Cher Valleys. We had not had a particularly cold winter but it had been very wet and everywhere you looked there was new growth. In our little enclave it was very noticeable, with three very pregnant women getting close to the birth days. . One very funny thing about this period was that we were attending a birthing group and all three of them had written that there was no husband but that I was the father of the child. As such, my ‘stud’ reputation took wings and flew; many girls in the village inviting me to dinner and fluttering their eyes at me. Needless to say I refused all offers.

I was happy that I had made lots of stock in the workshop as I was now doing all of the baking. The village has a small, local, festival to welcome spring, with a small parade and stalls in the town square on the Sunday morning. The family decided that we would have a stall selling baked goods and they said that it should be called ‘Baked Marie’ as it was now all my work. In order to look the part they dressed me up in one of Odettes’ old dresses and did some work on my hair and face so I was Marie all day, chatting with my customers. When we had cleared our shelves we walked about and Claudette took my hand in hers as we strolled. Back at the house Odette said I should keep the dress as I looked so good in it and Claudette gave me some nighties to wear as she said she would never sleep with someone wearing pyjamas. When I looked quizzical, she said, “Put one of these on tonight and then you can come and cuddle me.” I was starting to feel a bit lonely and it was only a walk through the bathroom so I did as requested and we had a lovely night cuddling and I brought her to an orgasm more than once.

It was Louisa that took maternity leave first and came home one night with a big bunch of flowers, a signed card and a few small gifts for the babies. Oh, yes, I did say babies. We had found that she was having twins and they were both girls. Odette did a deal with a baby goods supplier for a bulk order and one day a truck delivering four cots and all of the other paraphernalia that babies need arrived. It was all stored in the workshop for the moment. Everything was pink as all of the mothers-to-be were expecting girls. When Louisa started getting the spasms I took her to the local hospital and sat with her while she delivered two beautiful daughters. She had called me just after I had stacked my baking for pick-up and the fact that I was wearing a pink jumpsuit did not bother anyone. One of the nurses did say that I was a wonderful sister to be so caring.

A week later she brought them home and we set up her bedroom with cots and a changing table. We were also making room in the lounge for a very large playpen that I had constructed out of three standard ones. A few days after that Odette called me, again as I was stacking the baked goods, and I took her into the hospital. The nurse commented that I had impeccable taste in jumpsuits (today being the powder blue); and that I was also a dutiful daughter. Again I sat with Odette as she produced her new daughter, no doubt the last she would have. Claudette and Louisa moved Odettes’ bedroom around to fit her cot and changing table and then did Giselles’. It was not before time as Giselle gave birth a few days later. The nurse commented that I should be given my own parking space at the hospital if this was to keep happening.

As summer came around it was a wonderful time for us. All four little girls were very good and it was strange sitting in the lounge in the evening watching TV with three women having babies attached to a teat, Louisa having one on each. What was more mazing was that I had developed small buds on my own chest and asked Claudette what was wrong when one of them started leaking a milky substance.

Marianne G 2021

up
199 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yeah, pretty much expected that......

D. Eden's picture

It seems that the girls got what they wanted from Tony, trained him in how to have sex as Antonette, and now have turned Marie into a nurse maid.

The thing that is hard to believe is that anyone can be stupid enough to not realize what is going on, lol.

I can’t help but wonder what is going to happen next.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Wet Nurse

joannebarbarella's picture

Breast feeding about to start and full transition for Marie Antoinette. Only the babies get a free lunch.

Clueless

Jamie Lee's picture

Antoine is so clueless it's pathetic. Has he been living under a rock his entire life? He certainly isn't thinking with the brain between his ears.

And he's doing the baking? Not leather? He doesn't think it strange? Or being called Marie? Of wearing nighties?

Is he really awake or in a daze? And now he lactating? Wonder when the light will go on and he realizes what's being done to him?

As to Henri? She may have been doing all the baking when Tony arrived.

Others have feelings too.