Harvey and the Pretty Girl - Part 3

Printer-friendly version

images_0.png

Harvey and the pretty girl - part 3

Sandra explains some things to Harley

-0-0-

Harvey found a motley collection of clothes and dressed herself as well as she was able, she couldn’t find any underwear that she could fit in or bring herself to wear. She went through Thomas’ wallet and took some money. Sandra looked at her wearily and said “I have more than enough money for both of us, for a while.”

Harvey said “Thanks, but I don’t know when or if you will vanish from the face of existence, I need to find a way to make my own way in the world”.

“By robbing your rapists?” asked Sandra.

“Well, no… I’m going to try never to be raped again, thank you. But you understand why I don’t exactly trust you at the moment?” Harvey said.

“Oh! Absolutely. I mean, I did save your life and saved you from a rapist” said Sandra when Harvey interrupted her.

“He’d already done it when you arrived…” she said softly.

“I’m...sorry, I got back as soon as I could. I wouldn’t have left you there if I had a choice. They/it only let me back when your curse started to act again. You are my responsibility now, whether you like it or not. Everything that you do for good or ill and everything that happens to you, for good or ill, reflects on me now. Your fate determines whether I’m allowed to stay here” Sandra said.

“Where do you go, if you can’t stay here?” Harvey asked.

“You can’t imagine… let’s just say, it wouldn’t be boring!” Sandra said. She didn’t appear to be terrified. Harvey shrugged and figured it wasn’t too bad to live in hell if you were a demon. But it might be better to live on Earth if you could.

“What happens to me? If you go?” Harvey asked.

“I… don’t know. Nothing good, I expect. Either you come and join me, after a nightmare time on Earth, or… well, I wasn’t kidding about a fate worse than death,” Sandra said, “Death and having your body and soul dragged to hell would seem like a blessing compared with what the curse would do to you. I’m sorry”.

“I was trying to stab you with a pair of scissors,” Harvey said simply, “You don’t have to keep apologising for defending yourself”.

“But I did goad you into it, a bit. This is beyond self-defence as well.” Sandra said, “Look, it’s not all bad. You may well grow to love it. You’ll probably look like this literally forever and there are a lot of benefits that go with this body…”

“Like what?” Harvey asked.

“Well, the sex is amazing!” Sandra said with a smile.

“I’m not gay!” Harvey said fiercely.

“Maybe not, but your body is omnisexual, and that will start to influence your mind sooner or later,” Sandra said.

“Omni sexual?” Harvey asked, turning it into two words.

“When you are in the mood, and you will be in the mood, you will, how can I put this…” Sandra searched for the right phrase.

“Fuck anyone?” Harvey asked.

“Well, replace ‘anyone’ with ‘everything’ and you’re on the right track,” said Sandra with a smirk.

“And that’s how you get your jollies?” Harvey asked, “Turning me into a nympho?”

“It wasn’t deliberate,” Sandra said patiently, “I was trying to save your life and the only template I had was myself!”

“So… I’m a rip-off copy of you, and you are a psychotic nymphomaniac?” Harvey said.

“Well, when you say it like that it sounds bad, I prefer ‘fabulous lust-demon’, but yes - that’s the gist of it.” Sandra agreed.

“Well, it’s better than a fate worse than death, I guess… What are we doing now?” Harvey asked.

“Well, for a normal girl I would urge you to file a rape charge, but…. Well, you don’t have a mark on you and he has crushed nuts, so I think we could be on shaky ground…” Sandra said.

“No, I’m happy to skip that. I don’t think he’ll try that shit again. I don’t think he’ll be able to try for the foreseeable future… Could we turn him into a nympho, too?” Harvey said.

“Really? I’m in enough trouble for what I did to you in self-defence!” Sandra said.

“You’re right, besides, he’d probably only enjoy it. Let’s get out of here. Do you have a place?” Harvey said.

“Yes, my place would be better, I think,” Sandra said, and led the way out to her car.

-0-0-

Sandra's house was not quite what Harvey was expecting. It was large, but not ostentatious, it was set back from the road. It was discreet.

"Have you thought about changing your name?" Sandra asked, as they went down the short drive to the house, "You could stick with something that sounds similar; Holly, Haley…?"

"Harley? Like Harley Quinn. I feel like a blonde nutjob," Harvey said.

"Sure, I can see the logic in what you say," Sandra said.

“Thanks,” the newly-christened ‘Harley’ said, drily.

-0-0-

When they went inside Harley found that the entire house was tastefully understated. The kitchen was large and well-equipped, the living room had a large sofa, a pair of smaller sofas, and a reasonable size TV.

Sandra showed Harley upstairs as Harley raised an eyebrow.

“Let me show you where you will be sleeping” Sandra said.

At the top of the stairs, there was a bedroom with a king-size bed, built-in wardrobes, and a dressing table. Sandra indicated a door at the other side of the room and said “You have your own en-suite”.

They went further down the landing, past a large bathroom and another similar bedroom.

“This is my room…” Sandra said and showed Harley a large tastefully appointed bedroom that was carefully dressed and looked like it had come from a home decoration magazine as the ‘after’ image.

Sandra indicated a fourth bedroom. “That’s the ‘Red Room’,” she said.

Harley opened the door, took one look at the decor, and took a step back, “What the fuck!” she yelped.

The room was black and blood red, with silver symbols on the carpet and walls. The bed was heavy oak with black and red silk sheets and covers and manacles fixed to the top and bottom. One wall was covered with what looked like instruments of torture and sex-toys mounted side-by-side.

“I used to have a human house-mate,” Sandra explained, “The sexual energy that leaked through was enough to keep me… sated”.

Sandra licked her lips at the thought of this.

“D-did she… know? What you are?” Harley asked.

Sandra considered this for a moment and then said “I don’t think she ever suspected, she was just a freak. She obviously realised that I wasn’t bothered by her… predilections”.

“What happened to her?” Harley asked, not really sure if she wanted to know the answer.

“I’m not sure” Sandra admitted, looking sheepish. “To be honest, I probably should have discouraged her. It can get… attention… from things you don’t want attention from if you have all these things and you hang out near a lust demon. I thought I could protect her anyway. But when I came home one day recently, she was gone”.

“Couldn’t it be something mundane, a jealous lover she wanted to skip out on or she ran out of money for this life-style?” Harley asked.

“Oh! I never thought of that! That’s sooo boring” Sandra said, clearly relieved, “Of course, you’re absolutely right! In this plane, that’s much more likely than…”. She waved her arms in disturbing shapes that sent a shiver down Harley’s spine.

“Right,” said Harley, warily.

“Probably best to redecorate before the police come looking, though?” Sandra asked.

“Um, not really…” Harley said “it would look as if you have something to hide. If you just make it clear that you… er, and I… we… had nothing to do with… what was her name?”

“Raven,” said Sandra.

“Was she a Goth?” Harley asked.

“No, she was American” Sandra said.

“But she had black hair and clothes and too much makeup?” Harley persisted.

“Well… yes, I suppose…” Sandra said.

“Do you have an address for her family?” Harley asked.

“Oh! I never thought to ask. You humans all have ‘family and friends’, don’t you?” Sandra said.

“Not all of us, and not any more” Harley said, somewhat bitterly.

“Oh! Tish and tosh!” Sandra said, “We’re closer than sisters now, you’ll see! We’ll go out looking for a man for you tonight, together, and you’ll feel better in the morning”.

“What?” said Harley, flatly.

“Well,” Sandra said “I didn’t want to worry you… but you still have a touch of that curse on you. It could grow in the night. So… it’s probably best if you have sex with a man tonight so that you have enough demon-energy to sort it all out, once and for all”. She ended with a cheery grin.

“There’s no way I could… I mean… I’m NOT Gay!” Harley shouted.

“I know dear… but, well… you’re not male anymore… so it wouldn’t be gay, do you see? Not that there’s anything wrong with lesbians. They’re just not very… filling” Sandra said.

Harley’s eyes went wide at the last word.

“I don’t want ‘filling’!” she said.

“Maybe not,” Sandra agreed, “but you NEED it. Seriously. It won’t be a bad thing, your body will ensure you really enjoy it!”

Harley felt exasperated and frustrated. Also, she was appalled to find, a little horny.

Harley sighed, “There’s no other way?” she asked, sounding like a little girl being offered cod liver oil.

Sandra shook her head.

-0-0-

Later that evening, Sandra and Harley pulled up in a taxi outside a classy bar and restaurant downtown. Sandra got out first, flowing smoothly out of the door, her thin dress accentuating the long lines of her legs. Harley watched her with frank admiration. Sandra was an exquisite creature. With a start, Harley realised it was her turn to get out. Sandra offered her a hand and Harley scooted across the backseat to exit.

Sandra held up a finger and said, “Wait, compose yourself, position your dress correctly and swing yourself out…”

Harley tried to replicate the smooth movement that Sandra had executed, smoothing the black clingy fabric of her dress against her body and legs as she slid out.

“Well done!” Sandra whispered to her, as they clutched their purses and headed for the door.
Sandra stalked but Harley tottered on her heels, trip-tripping as she went, the tight skirt limiting her strides.

The Maître d' smiled as he saw the two women approach.

“Ms Sable!” he said, clearly pleased to see Sandra again “and this must be?...”

“My sister, Harley” Sandra said, smiling.

“I see” he said, turning to Harley “Welcome to Renard’s, my dear”. He turned to Sandra and said “Your usual table will be a little while, can I suggest cocktails at the bar until it is ready? I have to ask, is your sister ‘of age’?”

Sandra smirked “Despite how innocent she may appear, I can confirm that she is definitely an adult”.

“Very well” the Maître d' said gravely, and indicated a waiter to direct them to the bar.

- - -

A short while later the two women were sat in a bar area at a small table with menus full of sweet and sticky fruit based drinks that Harley would never have looked at before.

“I suppose a beer is out of the question?” Harley said.

“You don’t need all those empty carbs, plus it’s hard to convince people to take you seriously when you are trying to gag down a pint and belching your name backwards. No, I think that you would do better with a white wine spritzer, just enough to take the edge off without getting you drunk and out of control” Sandra said. She raised a finger to a waitress and ordered an Old Fashioned for herself and the white wine spritzer for Harley.

“So…” said Harley, as they waited for their drinks “what’s the plan here?”

“I don’t think we need much of a plan” Sandra scoffed “we throw you to the wolves and I sort out the remains... with your body and naivety there shouldn’t be any problem in getting you laid!”

Harley tensed in shock as she studied Sandra’s face.

“Too blunt?” Sandra asked.

“A bit, I’m feeling a bit… vulnerable, right now!” Harley said.

“Well...ok, if you relax and let your body ‘go with the flow’ the sex part will be fine” Sandra said.

“The ‘sex part’ is as far from fine as I can imagine. It’s the whole part, anything else is… I don’t know, not an issue!” Harley said.

“Ah, if only that were true… You see, if it was just about getting laid I could put you in fishnets on a street corner and leave you to it. You would be addicted to cock in 25 hours and a danger to any passing male within a week. No, what we need to do is keep your libido under control, and mine, to be frank, and finish this evening with our reputations largely intact, as empowered women who are not prudes or whores.” Sandra said, “Now, look around, what do you see?”

“A lot of creepy guys staring at us and some women kicking their partners under the table?” Harley said, after looking around.

“Who is dangerous?” Sandra asked.

“Dangerous? Dangerous how?” Harley said. Looking around she saw an older man drinking alone with his back to the wall watching the bar. She turned her head around so he couldn’t see her face and said to Sandra, “The older guy over behind me drinking alone”.

Sandra smiled. “Very good” she said, “he’s clearly a predator. You have to watch out for other supernatural creatures, as well - but there’s nothing significant here this evening”.

“Supernatural creatures?” Harley asked.

“Well, now you know magic and demons are real, you didn’t think I was the only one, did you?” Sandra asked, "We will shelve this lesson for another time. Let's focus on tonight's mission".

"Finding me a man" Harley said glumly.

"Catching you the right man to scratch that nasty itch you have developing!" Sandra said brightly.

Sandra made a gesture, as if she was letting go of something and Harley suddenly felt lust surge through her body. It wasn't how her old body had reacted and the myriad differences lent the experience a novelty that made it more stimulating than she could stand. Harley's eyes went wide, her jaw dropped and her nipples went hard as she whimpered in need.

Sandra hurriedly grasped at unseen things and the sensations eased.

"W-what the f-fuck was that?" Harley said softly. The use of the word fuck caused her some difficulty, her mind was trying to avoid what her body was compelling her to do.

"Your need," Sandra said, "I'm trying to keep it in check and direct your energies in a more constructive manner. But be in no doubt. You need this and you need me!"

Sandra looked around the room and spotted a pair of men at a nearby table. She turned away from them subtly and caught Harley's eye. "Over my shoulder… don't stare, be subtle… got them? Two business men, I think, one older one younger. I will take the older, the younger one is yours. He just doesn't know it yet. How shall we let him know?" Sandra said.

Harley had spotted the two. The older guy repulsed her, too smooth and self assured. The younger guy looked bored and dejected. A child's head on a man's body. He had facial hair, but it didn't look convincing.

"Is he even legal?" Harley asked in a whisper.

"Are you?" Sandra replied “Ah, we’ve been spotted!”

The older man was leading the younger one over. He spoke to Sandra: “It may seem a bit presumptuous of me, but my younger colleague is not very talkative in my presence and it is so dull to dine without some conversation, would you young ladies like to join us for dinner, maybe you could loosen Josh’s tongue?”

Josh was blushing so red at this point that it seemed unlikely he would add anything to the conversation all night, if there were women involved.

At that point a waiter from the restaurant area arrived and said “Ms Sable, your table is ready. Will these,” he looked at the two men, “gentlemen, be joining you?”

Sandra looked at Harley as she spoke to the waiter, “I’m sure we can squeeze two more in, thank you”.

“Very good, madam” the waiter replied and led the party to a table near the rear of the restaurant area.

Once they were seated, the older man said “Please let us introduce ourselves, My name is Andrew Dyer, this is my colleague Josh Klein…”

Sandra filled in “I am Sandra, this is my sister, Harley”.

Harley smiled at the two men. Josh smiled back weakly, but he had trouble looking her in the eyes.

The evening started pretty weakly with talk of food and wine, Sandra and Andrew carried most of the conversation, but, as the evening wore on, Harley and Josh started talking about games and DVDs and internet memes and Harley found that she actually had a good time.
As their meal came to a close Andrew tried to convince the women to come back to their hotel for a nightcap. Sandra wasn't having any of it and insisted the boys could get them a cab to take them all back to her place.

Andrew gave in with charm and good grace. Josh looked worried that things weren't going to plan. As they pulled up outside the unassuming but clearly nice place the guys both relaxed, it wasn't far from their hotel and they hadn't been lured to some ghetto or factory somewhere.
Sandra got Andrew to sit on the sofa while she poured him a scotch. Harley offered Josh a coke and they went to the kitchen to find some.

While she was fixing the drinks Harley could feel Sandra loosening her grip on Harley's libido.

"Do you want to see my room?" Harley asked, partly out of desperation.

"Sure" said Josh, clearly intrigued.

Harley tried to sneak him up the stairs, but one glance round the door as they went past convinced her that Andrew was likely to be busy for a while.

When they got to her room Josh was clearly confused.

"Where's your PC?" he asked.

"Ah, at home. I don't normally live with my sister" Harley explained.

"What shall we play then?" Josh asked.

At that moment Sandra let go of her control completely.

"I'm sure you'll think of something…" Harley said as she pulled him over to the bed.

"Oh! Right…" Josh said.

Harley was struggling. Not with being a woman and having a man about to put his thing in her. At this point her body's need was riding her so hard she would have taken on the football team with a smile. No, Harley's problem was how to express that need. As a man, beyond a certain point, Harley kind of knew that things happened because the man did things. The woman could help, but the man… the man was the instigator. But, how could she initiate sex, as a woman?

She knew how fragile the male ego could be, and she was desperately trying not to show how nervous and desperate she was. But if Josh didn't rip every scrap of clothing from her body and fill her body with his seed right the hell now, she was likely to start screaming and clawing and… But, that wasn't going to get her what she needed, so… how to seduce him?

She turned her back to him and asked "Can you help me with my zip?"

He pulled it down and she let the dress slide from her hips and pool around her feet. Josh's breath caught in his throat. Harley glanced over to see if she had gone too far. Apparently Josh's libido was in a similar state to hers, he was already showing an impressive bulge and his eyes were dark. Harley glanced at the bedside cabinet and saw that Sandra had left a box of condoms out.

She turned to Josh who was fumbling with his buttons. "Can I help with that?" She purred, and reached for the waistband of his trousers. Josh ripped his shirt over his head as soon as a few buttons were undone, it joined his jacket on the floor. His trousers and shoes rapidly followed and Harley pushed him down on the bed.

Things got a little crazed after that. There were a couple of things that stood out for Harley. She liked Josh's body, the guy must work out or something because his shoulders and arms were enormous.

She was so disappointed when he came the moment she put him in her mouth, but it was fine because she enthusiastically swallowed every drop as the demon energy started to sizzle through her and her warm mouth had him hard again in seconds. She got the condom on him without him coming again and her first orgasm came during some energetic missionary sex, with her knees being pushed towards her ears.

Harley had never really stopped to think how vulnerable and ridiculous the positions were for a woman before. Josh flipped her over to a prone position and pulled her into doggy position, as Josh got into his stride Harley just let his strength take her. Her second orgasm shook her to her core as she surrendered herself body and soul to Josh, she felt completely helpless, physically and mentally to stop him and she just opened herself to every sensation of his body mashing itself into her. She screamed with ecstacy and her body shook as her muscles spasmed around him. Her physical reaction was so strong that he couldn't hold back any longer and his orgasm ripped through him, which gave a massive jolt of energy to Harley just at the peak of her orgasm which smashed through her like she plugged every pleasure nerve ending into a mains socket. As she convulsed around his dick which was impaling her she felt a conduit to Sandra open up and the excess demon energy sped downstairs to her as she humped Andrew on the sofa. Harley felt connected to all four of them as they screamed and came together.

Harley tried to get Josh to stiffness again and a few minutes later she had another condom on him and she had him naked on his back as she rode him cowgirl style. She managed to come another two times and squeezed a trickle of energy from him, but there was nothing like the same ecstacy. She had to admit defeat and let him slide into slumber then. She felt frustrated that she didn't have more men lined up to feed her urges. But he did hold her in his huge arms as he slipped off to sleep.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos