Driven from Normal. (Chapter 5)

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 5)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he now finds himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress. Chapter 5.

Bang on nine, Liam and I pulled up outside Anna’s front door. I could see she was already there and was standing at the front counter working on the computer.
Liam had given me his phone number and told me he’d come and get me when I was ready.

I grabbed my bags, slid out the seat and headed in for round two of the makeover.
I wasn't as concerned as I was yesterday, I figured the biggest change had happened and the thought of the money transfer that would be the result was still playing around in my mind.

Anna greeted me as I opened the door, “Wow, look at you. Who did your makeup?” she asked, leaning in examining my face.

Without thinking about the consequences of the answer I was about to blurt out, I said, “Mel did it for me this morning”

“Ahh did she, this morning you say… good night then was it?”
A devilish grin had appeared on her face as I realized I just given away some juicy gossip.
I blushed and went to try covering my indiscretion but no sound came out of my mouth.

“Come on then Romeo… or Juliet? I'm not sure now” Anna laughed as she opened the door to the back rooms.

I followed her back to a large chair, similar to what you'd find at the dentist.
I sat up and nestled myself in.

I was picking this might take a while so made sure I was as comfortable as I could get.
Anna started by removing the make up that was already there.
As she worked she probed me for more details about the night before.
I was a little wiser now, and didn't give much away.
That was right up until Anna asked about Mel.

"So where is my lovely assistant this morning?" She enquired while still cleaning my face.

"Ahhh, she shot home for a change of clothes" Bugger! I had let the cat out of the bag again.

"Ahhh, has she just" the (got you) expression quickly returned to Anna's face.

It was close to half an hour when we heard the front door bang open.

"Hey, it's just me!" Mel called out.

Mel rushed towards us on the way to the staff room to store her stuff.

"Sorry I'm late" She said, disappearing through the door.

She had changed her clothes and was now wearing a white tee-shirt over a pair of jeans. They had rips all up the legs and finished above her ankles.
The nude high heel pumps clicked on the polished concrete floor as she scurried past.

She reappeared a few moments later, slightly flustered but now wearing her white work coat.

"What's up?" She asked Anna.

Anna had a huge grin on her face.
"You tell me…. Anything interesting happen last night?"

Mel turned bright red then playfully punched my arm .
"Have you been telling my boss what we got up to?"

"AH-HA!" Anna shouted, "Right-o, sit there and tell me everything" a very excited Anna ordered.

I sat there very quietly while Mel gave Anna a brief report into our night, skipping the more personal details from the room.
Anna listened, occasionally snickering or giggling, while she applied several different potions and elixirs to my clean face.

First off was a series of skin coloured crayons, for contouring.
I couldn't really see what was going on from the angle of the chair, but after little dabs of foundations in small areas all over my face, Anna said it was time to blend it in.
More dabbing.
Anna worked on my face for ages and It was a relief when she mentioned that one of the last tasks was gluing false lashes on.

Mel had been helping and watching Anna work the entire time, with Anna explaining each step of the process and the reasons behind it to her. Almost all of it going way over my head.

Mel was asked to go off to style and prepare the wig.
When she returned with it, she also had an arm load of equipment including some small bottles.

Mel fitted a wig cap over my hair before placing the new wig on my head, securing it firmly at the back and sides.
She took a small pair of scissors and trimmed the mesh looking fabric at the edge of the fringe on the wig.

Finally satisfied Mel took a bottle of adhesive and put a bead along where the new hairline would sit.
Once it had tacked off Mel placed the mesh to the glue stuff and pushed it firmly, then applied another coat of glue over the top.

A small tooth brush appeared from her tool selection and she used it as a comb to fix the small fine hairs along the fringe.
I sat up more in the chair and the wig was brushed and styled.

"All done. That's looking good I think" Mel called to Anna.
After a team inspection, they spun the chair around so I could look in the mirror.

"FUCK ME!" I shouted. "Is that actually me?" I asked in complete disbelief.

My face looked so different, so feminine, so very much not me!
My nose looked smaller, cheekbones higher and more defined. My bright red lips looked fuller and my eyes looked bigger, deeper blue and had a lot more eyelashes.

I knew there was a lot of makeup involved as I'd seen it going on, but the face in the mirror looked natural with only a slight suggestion of makeup.

The blonde hair fell softly to either side of my face coming to rest on my shoulders.
It really was incredible.
I couldn't even see any of the original me.

I was so busy looking at my reflection, trying to get a handle on it, I never heard Megan arrive, or her say hello to me a few times.
In fact it was only when she stood right in front of me that she managed to catch my attention.

"I said that you look amazing… twice."
"Now stand up. Let's have a good look"

I swung my legs off the chair and stood up, still looking at myself in the mirror.

"I think we've created a monster," Anna joked.

Megan poked one of the fake nipple through my tee-shirt and said she'd have to get me a bra before I took someone's eye out.
We all had a laugh at that. I couldn't even argue really, they were very hard to miss.

Megan was getting the dress out of a large zip open bag when her phone rang. So did Anna's and I could hear mine ringing in the backpack.

Megan and Anna both answered and seemed to be having a conversation along the same lines.
By the time I got to my phone I'd missed the call. There was a notification showing a new voice-mail.

I called the number and one of the production assistants left a message, saying that due to high winds in the filming area, the helicopter pilot had advised it was too dangerous to film until it died down.
The weather report was better for later in the afternoon. So they had delayed filming until then.
And until then, we were all on standby.

I hung up the phone and joked about being all flashed up with nowhere to go.

Megan informed me she couldn't carry on living in fear that a rouge nipple was going to burst through my tee-shirt and get her.
She was off to get me a bra before I wounded someone.
Seemed a little dramatic to be honest.

Mel took every opportunity to grope me. She couldn't keep her hands off me, not that I was complaining.

Megan returned about ten minutes later with another two bags.
"Whip that tee-shirt off, carefully and let's get those nips holstered"

She held up a plain looking, nude coloured bra, that she'd plucked from one of the bags.
I began pulling the tee-shirt off my head and new hair by stretching the neck as wide as I could.
Anna stepped in and helped make sure I wasn't at risk of smearing her just finished makeup work.
Eventually we got it free, Anna adjusted my hair as I took hold of the bra and made an attempt to put it on.

"Try it this way" Mel said, wrapping the bra around me, under my boobs with the clasp at the front.
She fastened the catch then spun it around so the cups were at the front.
She then held up the straps for me to put my arms through.
After an adjustment to the strap length, Mel pulled the bra up in place with my breasts now well supported in the cups.

Strangely, I now felt a lot more secure, almost not as vulnerable or exposed with the bra fitted.

I was picking my distorted looking tee-shirt back up when Megan stopped me.

"Here, put this on instead" holding up a flimsy black, button up blouse.
"It will be easier getting it on and off with the button front"

I slipped my arm into the sleeves and buttoned the front up. It was odd, as the buttons were on the opposite side to my normal shirts.

"Yeah that's much better. They don't bounce around either" I said jiggling up and down on the spot.

"Those shorts look silly, put this on instead" Megan produced a short blue denim skirt.

I removed my shorts and replaced them with the new skirt.
It was surprisingly comfortable and sat nicer on my hips than the shorts did.
It was, however, tighter around my thighs, not that tight it was unpleasant but it kept my legs together far more than the shorts.

Luckily, Megan said my shoes looked okay so I didn’t need to change them.

I went back to the mirrors for another perv.
I was really shocked at how I looked.
Totally female and in my opinion, really attractive.
Until now I wasn't sure how the makeup would have looked. I guess I had it in my head it would be a flamboyant drag queen staring back.

That couldn’t have been further from what it turned out like.
Mel appeared behind me placing her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.
"Wouldn't mind a piece of that" She growled in my ear.

She took her phone out of her back pocket, opened the camera and took a series of selfies of the two of us, striking different poses.

Anna called out telling Mel to do it properly and get the good camera out.

Mel skipped away, returning with an expensive looking digital camera.

"Follow me hot stuff" She teezed.

There was a small area in the reception, set up as a photo booth.
It had some flash ring lights and one of those silver umbrella flash things.

Mel positioned me before attaching the camera to a tripod and snapping several photos. Instructing me to shift my arm, turn my head, blow gently to pout my lips, flick my hair over to one side.
355108848_1753997355035934_4980772115192826390_n.jpg
She was loving it, and I think I was as well if I’m honest.
Before she finished, she told me to wait and took off out the back again.

She came back in, waving my phone in the air.
"I'll get a few on your phone as well aye?"

A few more minutes of posing and Mel was happy she had a few good shots.
She handed me my phone back for my approval.
The two girls smiling in the photos appeared to be having a lot of fun.
Again, I took my time looking at the images trying to understand how that could actually be me.

Mel showed me a post of the two of us she had just put up on Instagram and Facebook. We were both laughing, the hag tag read (Dora_and_boots.)

I selected a photo from my phone gallery and messaged it to Mum and Dad, adding (this is why they pay me the big $$$$)

I was waiting for the phone to ring from either one of my parents, when a lady arrived for an appointment with Mel.

She took the lady through to the studio leaving me alone in the reception area.
I took a seat on the couch. I had nowhere to be and was dressed like a fashion model so my options were limited for wandering too far.

I sat on the couch browsing my phone. Catching up on Facebook and a few messages from my mates. I found myself drawn to flicking back to the gallery looking at the photos Mel had taken.

Looking at them made me feel, well, really beautiful I guess.
Not that I really have felt ugly. I hadn't ever really thought about what I looked like or paid that much attention.
I mean, sure, I liked to look after myself, keep fit etc, but seeing myself with makeup made me really look at myself.

I selected another photo from the gallery and cropped it so it only showed my face and hair.
Then shared it to my social media accounts.
I figured it was better to launch a preemptive attack and get it out in the open why I was currently dressed as a girl.
….here goes….

I put up a post saying;
(So this is currently me. Makeup and a wig for a filming job. Fair bit of shagging around but the paycheck is worth it!)
355166720_997776171246677_1777484839047814623_n.jpg
I proofread it a few times before finally mustering the courage and hitting the send button.

Within seconds my phone was digging with notifications.
Most of the messages were smart-arse comments from my mates, even a few compliments. But two were downright nasty.
Some fairly bigoted and narrow minded, older relatives weren't impressed at all.

I exchanged some light hearted banter with some of the funny comments, thanked the compliments and chose to ignore the others all together.
The nasty comments already had a thread building under them from other friends sticking up and defending me.

Mum called shortly after and we had a long talk. She wanted all the details, and asked me things about the makeover that I had no idea about.
When I mentioned Mel's name I was interrogated about her as well.
I think she was actually happy to hear I was still into girls, given how I currently done up.

Mel had been busy with another client appointment while I was talking to Mum. When she was finished she sat down beside me on the couch and began lightly stroking my thigh, making a purring noise.

"I'm all done for the day now. My afternoon appointment just canceled" She informed me.

"Cool, what's the plan now then?"
Her answer was interrupted by my phone ringing again.

I answered and a production assistant introduced herself.
She proceeded to tell me that the winds were still too strong for the helicopter, but the director wanted to get some shots of the car driving through an industrial area.
I needed to be on set in one hour.
She also advised that she would send a runner to collect me shortly.

I gathered my belongings up and sat back in the reception area to wait for the driver.

“I might use the toilet first” I told nobody in particular as I stood and headed to the door.

I secured the small turn lock then turned to face the bowl.
What was the best plan of attack here, I wondered.
I lifted the lid and turned, backing in closer.

The skirt wasn't going to pull up as easily as the dress I wore last night, so I undid the button fly and wiggled the skirt down.
I then glided my thong down to just above my knees and lowered onto the seat.
I reached between my legs and made sure the tip was still correctly positioned in the slot of the gaff.
When I was all finished up, I grabbed a wad of paper to dry my bits, discarding it in the water as I stood back up.
The thong settled back into place without any hassle.
A worrying thought that this was becoming a bit too normal, crossed my mind.

I pulled the skirt back up, fastened the fly and made sure the blouse was sitting in the right place before flushing.
I washed my hands in the basin, almost getting lost again in a day dream watching the pretty girl in the mirror copy my every move.

Liam pulled up outside and parked. I was getting up when I saw him get out and head towards the door.
I dropped back down and stayed seated, waiting for him to come in.

He opened the door and looked around. He saw me and smiled and continued to the desk to talk to Mel.
"Hi again, I'm here for Simon"

Mel smiled and pointed a finger towards me sitting on the couch.

"Geeeezzzzz, really?" He said, turning back to me.

"Let's go big guy!" I grinned.

I gave Mel a quick kiss and said I'd see her soon.
The wind that had grounded the helicopter was now swirling around the carpark, blowing my long hair everywhere.

The Nor-west, is a traditionally strong blustery, hot dry wind that drove everyone crazy. They could last hours or even days.

The breeze around my groin was something I hadn't really noticed until now.
The warm air danced around my open inner thighs, especially across the thong where my penis was preturding from the gaff.

I carefully climbed into Liam's car, now very mindful of how short the skirt was, and how little the short skirt offered in the way of protection to my modesty.

Liam kept glancing away from the road toward me and shaking his head in astonishment. It was funny at first, but got annoying fairly quickly.

"What's the matter?" I asked probably a little snapper than really necessary.

"I can't believe it…. It's unreal. Yesterday I dropped you off looking like a dude in a dress. This morning you had tits and I thought you were a chick. And now you're…. " he trailed off shaking his head.

"I'm what?"

He didn't answer, and just shook his head again.

"I am what?" I pressed.

"You're a fucken babe! You look bloody near identical to that jumped up model that got the sack" he barked back.

I could feel the heat building my face, but wasn't sure if Liam could tell if I was blushing under all the makeup.

"Ummm, thanks? I guess. There is a lot of smoke and mirrors being used here" I replied, trying to dilute his uncomfortable compliment.

"And the fact you hooked up with that super hottie from the makeup place is so fucken epic!"
He paused for a moment, clearly contemplating a thought…
"I can't even get a girl to talk to me normally…. You're such a lucky prick"

I had no idea how to respond to that and as the seconds rolled on, an answer didn't come any easier.
"So, how 'bout this weather" was eventually the response I ran with.

Liam laughed, "Sorry man, I didn't mean to make shit weird."

"Weird? Frig, that ship sailed yesterday when they stuck tits on my chest" I laughed.

The rest of the ride was ok, with only a wee bit of weirdness lingering in the atmosphere.
Liam dropped me right in the thick of the set. I grabbed my bags, opened the door and hopped out, trying not to flash my bits.

As I headed to where the cars had been set up, there were more than a couple of strange looks from a few faces as I passed.
I was about to open the car door when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The voice said, pulling me around to face them.

A short, heavy set woman with a very stern look greated me.
She had so many lanyards, bags and other stuff hanging off he that she looked like a small, angry pack horse wearing thick rimmed, designer glasses.

"I, ahhh, ummm, putting my gear in here?" I said rather bamboozled.

"Oooh my…" Her hand covered her mouth and her eyes widened, "I thought you were the model I sacked on Monday, I'm so sorry."

A small gathering had formed behind her and everyone looked equally as confused.

"I'm Simon, the driver… from yesterday… I ahhh, they,... wanted me to be a double for the final shots"

The anxiety level was off the chart and it wasn't helped when a collective gasp resonated across the crowd. Followed swiftly with a series of shocked and amazed comments about the job Anna and Mel had done on me.

If I wasn't feeling completely self conscious already, I certainly was by then.
I wanted to run and hide, but I figured we'd all be able to move along with the day much faster, once I'd answered a few questions.

Nope. More people joined, and pretty much the entire crew needed to have a look at the boy who now looked like the girl that got the sack.

I turned and put my bags in the back seat of the car trying to get things moving again.

"Hey there! My name's Gerry" I heard an American accent coming from over my shoulder.

I turned to face a guy that pretty much was a modern, American version of Austin Powers. Complete with bandana cravat thing around his neck and camera.

He shot a hand towards me like a well rehearsed Judo move, I assumed it was to shake mine.
"Simon. How's it going?" I said.

"Real good thanks Simon, That's some job they've done on you there"

He then went on to tell me all about himself with way more enthusiasm than I was accustomed.
He was the stills photographer for the project, responsible for digital images they use in print advertising.

A pretty big deal he told me, and more than once.
The most uncomfortable part was that he was standing close enough to me that his breath moved my hair when he talked.

One thing I had learned while being on set was that the actual important people, with all the power, knew they were important and didn't need to prove it.
The people that thought they were, or wanted to be important, with only a little bit of real importance, took every opportunity to prove themselves.

They could make life hard for anyone who pissed them off.
So, with that in mind, I remained polite to Gerry rather than telling him my actual opinion of my first impressions.

Being pinned between that mouth breather and the car, with limited possibilities of an escape, was becoming uncomfortable.
It was Mark that finally led a rescue, interrupting Gerry by telling him he was needed urgently somewhere else.

"He. Is. A. Real. Wanker" Mark frowned.
"Strewth mate, what a get up you've got on" he said chuckling.

"Don't you start. The whole bloody crew has been over for a gawk, I feel like a prize pig"

"Hardly a pig mate"

He described the shot they were currently working on and setting up, making sure I knew what was going to happen.

There was an American style pick up truck parked up beside the car.
It was covered in the scaffold rigging and there was currently a group of people with a camera mounting it low at the back of the deck.

The plan for this one, was for me to follow the rigging truck and speed past, for the old, cliche over taking shot.
We were using a small industrial business park for the background.
Lots of garage roller doors, skip bins and assorted other industrial things you'd expect.

The filming went very smoothly. It was the 2nd unit doing these shots, so Mark was in charge.
It was much less stressful than yesterday and everyone seemed to better understand what was happening.
We did several run throughs, trying different speeds and different amounts of aggression with the overtaking maneuvers.

The Austin Powers wannabe was standing on the deck on the rig platform snapping photos as we went.
At one point, he climbed onto the lower platform to get a really low ground level shot.
We were traveling very close and I saw something drop out of his pocket.
Whatever it was, quickly disappeared under the front tyre of my car.

During a reset, he leaned through the window for another crack at breathing all over me.

It was an expensive camera battery that I'd run over, but he mentioned that he didn't blame me and accidents happen.
I got the feeling that he did actually blame me.

I suggested that "leaving shit in your pockets on the deck of a rig was pretty dumb" and said it was lucky it hadn't hit and damaged the car.

He stopped talking immediately, then with a soft, double slap on the roof with the palm of his hand, he finally left me alone.

I wondered if that's what girls had to put up with when they were getting hit on?
Creepy!

We did a few runs with a camera mounted to the side of the car, filming the front wheels as well before Mark was happy he had enough footage.

The last few runs had been in the "Golden hour" of light but it was fading fast.

Austin Powers was making noises about getting more still shots in the fading light. He also wanted some dusk photos with the cars lights on.

I spent a bit of time positioning the car to where he wanted it.
He'd snap a few photos then move around to a different angle.
I'm not sure if he was being difficult or artistic, but he asked several times for me to shift the car, mostly tiny amounts.

I don’t think I was the only one getting sick of it, the crew all had a pissed off look on their faces as well.
You could hear the collective relief when Gerry yelled "That's a wrap!"

The crew instantly started the pack up. Gerry was over talking with the Horsey little producer from earlier in the day.
As I was retrieving my bags out of the car, I became aware that they were looking at me.
The producer was nodding, then made a call on her phone.
My suspicion level increased that their conversation had something to do with me when Gerry waved and smiled.

The Producer then trotted over to where I was standing.
She told me that I'd need to hang around as I was required to model in some still shots.
Anna, Megan and Mel were already on the way now to get me ready.

When I dared to suggest I wasn't a model, the little horse reared up and snapped at me.
It was made very clear this wasn't up for discussion and my contract said I would do what I was required to do.

up
252 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Firsties!

Really enjoying this so far, I was in theater and a few bit parts in movies, so this is right up my alley!

Somehow, I expected this……

D. Eden's picture

Simon needs to watch out for the asshat photographer, and as good as he appears to look, I have a feeling he is going to completely replace the original model. This just might require yet another renegotiation of his contract.

I also expect that the photos Megan took just might be the start of a modeling portfolio for Simon - or should we say Simone?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I’m hoping for Dora

Emma Anne Tate's picture

‘Cuz it’s just too damned cute!

Emma

Whoa whoa and whoa!

Jamie Lee's picture

Simon should be very careful letting them use the "anything required" part of the contract on him. They could use it to have him do some unsavory things in the name of needing it for the customer.

Austin Powers should be watched very closely, as he might suddenly develop Roman hands. If that should happen, maybe Simon should ask if it was possible to takes his shots one handed.

Others have feelings too.

Curiouser and curiouser

Valcyte's picture

So many possibilities.
Finally back from working the ICU in the pandemic and just now catching up. I feel lucky though. There are another 20 yummy chapters to binge on.
I needed this to get back to normal and I have a week off to do nothing else except read and drink Albarinos.
Oh yeah, and fix my hair and play with my makeup and go shopping…
Fun stuff.