Driven from Normal. (Chapter 9)

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 9)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he now finds himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress. Chapter 9.

Anna was just unlocking the door when we arrived and parked the car.
After brief hellos, morning pleasantries and explaining how I'd left everything there the night before, I found my backpack and purse right where I had left them. .

A quick check of my phone showed a few random texts from mates and a missed call from Mum, nothing serious, luckily.
Mel insisted I take her car rather than getting another Uber back to the hotel to check myself out.
I adjusted the car seat back so I could breathe and not get crushed between the seat and steering wheel. Why girls always sat so close to the dash is a mystery to me, I wasn't even that much taller than Mel. .

I picked up on a few jobs that she really needed to get fixed on her car as I was driving it. The brake pedal had a bad shudder under braking, probably a cracked disc and the power steer belt needed adjusting to get rid of the squealing.
Typical girl, drive it till it stops I laughed to myself, as I parked up outside the hotel
I grabbed my purse and gathered the other bags of my clothes from Annas and headed inside.

I had a brief passing thought about how much I missed having pockets to put my shit in, instead of needing to carry a purse everywhere.
In the room I gathered up my belongings and repacked my suitcase.

It suddenly occurred to me that if security opened my case at the airport, the first thing they would see was women's clothing.
I panicked a wee bit and started to hide everything at the bottom buried under my normal clothes. Then I thought why would I even take them home, I should just give them to Mel if she wanted them…

I jammed everything in as good as I could, including the containers of makeup removers and moisturizers.
I'd certainly increased the amount of stuff I had arrived with.
After a quick scope around the room to make sure I had everything, I spotted yet another bag of stuff that would need to be also loaded in somehow.

I emptied the contents of it out onto the bed. The pink lingerie set dropped out, along with the clothes I'd had on yesterday. While I was folding the pink lace bra, I glanced up at the mirror and my attention was drawn to the erect looking nipples poking through my dress.

Bugger it, I thought, slipping the dress up over my head.
I had very easily managed to convince myself that I'd never get the chance to wear them again and that I needed a bra on anyway.
The new camel toe gaff also gave the panties a whole new dimension when I examined my figure again in the mirror.

With the lingerie all in place and the stockings attached to the garter belt, I pulled the dress back on over the top. The tightness of the dress made it very clear I was wearing a thong with the material hugging and accentuating my bum cheeks.

Just after 10:00am I was back down in reception with my case in tow, waiting in a short queue to check out.
I was feeling really relaxed, the new dress felt comfortable and knowing I had sexy undies underneath it, gave me a sense of swagger.

When it was my turn at the desk, I handed my key card over with my credit card, the young guy took the cards and began processing it.
He looked at the screen then at me. It flashed across my mind right away, that the room was in my name, Simon McKenzie. But there was a woman using a credit card with the same name to check out.
I had a pin so I didn't need to sign but I knew he'd be wondering.
He smiled as he typed and asked if I had enjoyed my stay.

"Yes, thank you. My partner and I have had a great time" I blurted out, thinking that might help the charade.

He smiled and continued to type on the keyboard. A few moments later he handed me the receipt to check, and then sign.
Ah well, shit happens!
Too bad, he'll never see me again anyway, I thought to myself as I signed it with my signature.

With that all sorted, he thanked me for staying there and wished me a good day.
I gathered my bags and headed to Mel's car to load up.
Mel's collection of crap in the car made it hard work.
I had just managed to force my case in amongst mess on the back seat when my phone started to ring.
I retrieved it from my purse and answered the call from the unknown number.

A production assistant introduced herself and said she was calling on behalf of the advertising company.
They had wanted to thank me for the extra effort I had put in over the last few days.
She said that it was very much appreciated, that I had gone so far over and above what would have been normally required, and the professionalism had not gone unnoticed.
At that point, I was feeling pretty proud of myself I must admit.

I started to thank her for the lovely comments when she cut me off, interrupting me to say the Director, Mr. Kwan also wanted to personally thank me for being so easy to work with and being open to suggestions, as well as criticism.
And, that he also looked forward to working with me again in the future at some point.

Wow!, I was a bit stunned hearing that. What did that even mean? Maybe driving work in an actual movie? How cool would be!
Very high praise indeed from a big time movie director.

I was waiting for the "but" or a request to be on set again, but she never said anything.
As she was winding up the call, I interrupted her to confirm we had definitely actually finished and it was a wrap.

Yep it sure was, I was all finished! I could actually go back to normal. No more dressing up as a girl.

The next thing I needed to do, was make a call to the airline to try and change my flight for a bit later on.
I decided it was better to get on and sort it there and then, so I made the call still sitting in Mel's car in the carpark.
The lady was very helpful but the earliest flight I could get was 9:20 on Monday morning. I was really hoping for a Sunday flight but there were no seats available on any flight.
Hopefully Mel wouldn't be sick of me by then. Worse case scenario, I would just get a motel.

I called Anna's when I had the flight sorted, using the hands free while I was driving.
I spoke to Anna, and said I was finished filming and was all cleared to get the prosthetics removed. She said everything would be ready when I got there.
My suitcase was in the back so I had a change of clothes and could finally go back to being a guy. Easy as!

I ended the call as a traffic light turned red and the cars in front of me slowed to a stop.
I rubbed my thigh, daydreaming about being finally rid of these dresses, and back into my jeans.
“Bit of a shame. That does feel nice” I said out loud to myself. I shook my head, trying to wipe that thought from it.

The last few days had been okay I guess, certainly not as bad or dramatic as I thought I was going to be.
But it was all over now, I was a guy, so no more girl stuff!

Walking into Anna’s studio was odd, it felt like I'd just missed something happening before I'd arrived.
Like when you walk into a room during an argument, and the people stop and go silent all of a sudden.
The tension between Anna and Mel was high, an uneasy feeling came over me.

Anna was on the phone talking with some urgency in her voice, Mel gave me a “please don't ask” look instead of her normal smile when she saw me.

Anna was finishing her call from what I could tell by the conversation she was having,

"OK, thanks. That will have to do I guess! It's better than nothing. And will you email me all of those details? Okay that'd be good. Thanks again, Bye."

She ended the call and looked at me with a very guilty expression, she let out a long sigh and dropped her head,

"I am so, so, so sorry Simon! When I was getting everything ready, the remover slipped out of my hand. It split the bottle and all spilt out"

She paused for a moment or so before continuing,

"The good news is I have more on the way now! BUT!. the bad news is, it won't be here until tomorrow morning on the courier. I'm so sorry I've tried everywhere to get some today, but no one else around here has any."

It looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"I thought I could use normal acetone, but the suppliers just said it might react. I'm really, really worried that it will burn your skin after having the glue on for so long. I really don't think it's an option. I'm so sorry"

As disappointed as I was feeling, knowing I was stuck with tits and hips for another day, I sort of felt worse for Anna.
I reassured her that it was no big deal and not to worry.
I was comfortable in what I had on and I wasn't flying home now until Monday anyway, so it really wasn't a huge issue.
I could just hang out at Mel's flat until tomorrow.
She then also mentioned that she was leaving for a long weekend later in the afternoon. Mel would need to remove them tomorrow morning, after the courier had made the delivery.

The more I tried to soothe Anna's feelings, the more I managed to convince myself it would be good to spend another day dressed as a girl.
To be fair, I was enjoying the lingerie and feeling the dress moving around when I walked.
I’d never admit that to anyone else, that was my secret to keep.
Mel also seemed keen for some more time with me, especially how I was currently presented.

I was now at a bit of a loss as to what to do with myself. Mel had a few clients coming in soon, while she got everything ready I was left to entertain myself.
It was very boring sitting on the couch waiting. Facebook on my phone filled in about five minutes or so, before my battery started to go flat.
The magazines on offer didn't really appeal, so I decided another wander around the shops might fill in the time.

Mel offered to give my face a quick once over with some light makeup and she played around a bit with my hair, styling it in a more feminine look.
It was still short obviously, but with the makeup and how I was dressed, I looked very much like a legitimate short haired girl.
I grabbed my purse and headed away to the shopping area behind the studio.

It was quite a large development; I figured I could waste a good hour or so, just poking around on my own.
I looked in a few shops at nothing really in particular, mostly sporting and electronic stores.

I even poked about in a couple of clothing shops but managed not to purchase anything else girly.
A few things had caught my eye and I even went in for a closer look.
My reasoning was that this was probably the only time I would be able to infiltrate the woman's sections without feeling like a perv.
Swimsuits, bikinis, lingerie were all open territory looking like I did.

I made the most of it, checking the various fabrics and designs without getting all embarrassed.

I hadn't gone as far as to want to try any clothes on, until I spotted a pair of denim jeans on special.
I missed wearing pants. Having pockets was something I felt was important, and easier than using a handbag everywhere.
In the end it wasn't the jeans I removed from the rack but a pair of black stretchy, PVC looking pants that were sitting on the same rack beside them.

I found a pair that looked about my size and headed to a changing room. I slipped my shoes off and raised my dress up out of the way.
They slid easily up my legs over the stockings. The small zipper up the side pulled the pants around me firmly.
The black material had a fair bit of stretch to them and they really clung to my body. But still felt really good, comfort wise.

The high waist band sat nicely over my hips, sitting just below my belly button. The bottom of the legs finished about the middle of my lower shin, exposing my ankles. The socks I had on looked a bit stupid even to me, but it was just to see how the pants looked on, so it didn't really matter.
When I stepped out of the changing room for a better look in the bigger mirrors, a sales girl made a comment about how fantastic they looked on me.

My bum did look pretty good!
Nah, it looked awesome!

I twirled from side to side in awe of my figure. The reflections from the store lights made them look almost wet. Liquid pants, moulded to my body. They sort of looked like the type of thing Cat Woman would have worn.

I ended up carrying them out in a shopping bag, along with a wine red coloured, satin cropped blouse.
It buttoned all the way up the front with a very low cut V.
When it was on a mannequin it looked nice, it looked even better in the mirror with the black pants.
I have no explanation as to why I brought it, I just did, it needed to be purchased.

With a new sense of confidence I also wandered through the doors for a look around a shoe shop.
There were a pair of black knee high boots that drew me in, and for no other reason than curiosity, I wanted to try them on.
The heel height was similar to the strappy heels, but slightly wider and they were way easier to walk in.

I was genuinely considering buying them, but when I noticed the price tag, I actually choked a bit.

There was no way I was spending that much on woman's boots. Regardless of how nice they were!
I pretended to be unsure about them to the sales assistant and handed them back, then continued to browse.

One thing that always pissed me off at Dads shop was time wasters. Customers with nothing better to do than come in to fill in time. They never had any intention of making a purchase and spent ages looking at stuff.
Now, here I was doing that very thing, wasting this girl’s time, because I was bored.
I felt guilty and thought I should buy something, even something smallish.

I looked at some handbags. Nope. I thought shoes were pricey, but the bags blew them away.
I was in too deep now, and I was battling to come up with excuses to not buy something.

Half way through being fitted into a pair of extremely expensive designer pumps, my phone beeped.
A text from Mel simply saying, (lunch? xxx)

I told a small fib and said I needed to go, urgently!
I put my shoes back on, trying to be as careful as I could, handing the most ridiculously priced pair of shoes I had ever seen back to the sales girl.
Did girls really spend that much on one pair of shoes? They looked nice I guess, but frig, that's a lot of money. They weren't even that comfortable, and the bright red sole looked weird.

I replied to Mel's text and sent back, (yep)and started the walk back to the studio.
20230628132719667793_512x768.png
Mel grinned as I entered the studio, carrying my shopping bag.

"What ya got there?" pointing to the bag.

As soon as she had finished asking, it dawned on me that I had just brought more girls’ clothes.
Why?
In less than a day I wouldn't even need them, or be able to wear them without looking like a weirdo.
What the hell is actually wrong with me?

Mel grabbed the bag from me before I answered and pulled the garments out to examine them.

"These are awesome! I can't wait to see you in these. They are for you I assume?" she grabbed my bum cheeks and pulled me in for a long kiss.
I could have just said there and then, that I'd brought them for her as a gift or something. I didn't really need them.

We headed away for lunch and found a cozy wee pizzeria. The meal was good, but the conversation and company was better.
Mel said she only had one more appointment this afternoon at 2:00 then was free after a cancelation of another client.

I hung around in the reception area on the couch and waited until she finished up. I checked my emails, social media etc. and called Mum back.
She wanted a photo sent through when I explained why I was still in a dress.
Mum thought I looked very pretty and was disappointed she wouldn't get to see me in person. Having a daughter would have been a bit of fun she thought, even if it was just temporary.

After talking to Mum and getting very bored of Facebook, I checked my bank account. The money from the job had been transferred already; my account was looking very healthy.
Mel came back into the waiting area and when she finished with her client, asked what I was grinning at.

"Just wondering where you'd like to go for dinner … seeing I've just been paid for all this" waving my hand across my body.

Mel walked over, un-crossed my legs and slid up on my lap. She leaned in close and said,
"You don't need to pay for dinner. Anyway, I'd be just as happy to spend the night in"

She slipped her hands around behind my back and laid a huge kiss on my lips, before her tongue worked its way into my mouth.
It was interrupted with two small toots from a car that had pulled up outside.
Mel looked up and waved when she recognized who it was.

"I better go tell Anna that her husband is here" Mel said standing up.
As she walked towards the doors to the studio, Anna appeared with her bag and a jacket over her arm in a slight rush.

"I think I've remembered everything, I've got my phone if you need anything. Once you've finished up with Mrs. Samson you'll probably be able to close up and head home early." A slightly flustered Anna told Mel.

Mel assured her that everything was under control, her other client was waiting for the hair dye to do its thing, and just needed to cut then styled. Maybe an hour tops, she thought.
Anna ran through a couple of other things she wanted done, then glanced over at me, still sitting on the couch.
She grabbed a note from the counter with the details of the adhesive remover that was due to be delivered tomorrow morning.
She explained to Mel how to use it, while Mel nodded saying she knows and to just go, it was all under control.

As Anna headed out the door she stopped again to say her goodbyes to us both, and then reminded Mel that she was welcome to use anything at her place when she went over to feed the cat.
She then disappeared out the front door, climbed into the car with her husband and they drove off.
Mel said she'd better get back to her client and asked if I'd be ok.
I nodded and Mel retreated through the door back to a waiting Mrs. Samson.

The last few days and late nights must have caught up with me as I sat on the couch, it wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep. I was woken by Mel gently poking me in the ribs and giggling.

“Good Nana nap was it?”

It took a few seconds to work out what was happening, I’d been asleep for just over an hour or so apparently.
I sat back upright on the couch and Mel mentioned she had finished with her client about ten minutes ago, but had decided to let me sleep, because I looked so cute curled up on the couch.
She reached her hand out, taking mine then pulling me up. She placed her arms around my waist and pulled me in for a long deep kiss.

“I've been thinking…” she said eventually pulling away from the kiss,
“I reckon, that because this is your last night as a girl we should go full on, and have a girls night… You know, make the most of it while you can. And, you know, do it properly.”

“Mmmm” was all that I could manage after an epic kiss, and still groggy from my power nap.

I really should have asked at least some questions about what it was Mel was planning for this "Girls night".
Before I had the chance, Mel was dragging me away from the couch.

“Oooh cool! Right come on then, I’ll do your makeup and you can get changed into your new pants and top”

She led me by the hands through the doors to the makeup chair, instructing me to sit while she fluffed about getting her stuff ready.
If the last few days had taught me anything, it was that the makeup wasn't that big of a deal and it was easier to just go with it.

Mel worked away with her brushes and sponge things applying my face. She glued a set of long eyelashes on then brushed a coat of mascara over them.
When I thought we’d finished, Mel pulled a wig cap out and stretched it over my hair.

“Really? Do we need to do the wig as well?” I groaned.

Yes, was the answer, but this one was different, blonde again but more of a lighter, bleached colouring and shorter than the other one I had been wearing.
The wig that was placed on my head was a messy bob cut style with a part off to one side, finishing an inch or so below my jaw line.
When it was clipped into place she glued the front section to my forehead.

The reflection that Mel showed me in the mirror wasn't what I was expecting either, the subtle makeup that I had been getting over the last few days was gone. Replaced now, with a very sultry, sexy looking girl.

“Wow!” I said, slightly stunned. I almost looked like a completely different person again. The polished model had gone. I was now a sexy looking rocker chick.
Mel grinned and explained that when she'd seen the black pants I'd brought, she knew what needed to be done.

"Let’s go!" Mel grinned.

...to be continued.

up
249 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder if Mel had anything

I wonder if Mel had anything to do with the remover getting spilled, she seems to prefer him this way.

That’s an interesting theory,

That’s an interesting theory, Mel does enjoy Simones company. But the spill was all Anna.

Why am I worried…….

D. Eden's picture

That this is about to become a club night, and very possibly much more than Simon has any idea or desire for. I’m picturing this ending up with Mel taking Simone out somewhere and the two of them ending up getting hit on by a bunch of guys - and this ending up going somewhere that Simon is not prepared for.

I hope not!

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Uh huh...

Jamie Lee's picture

Going back to being Simon, is he? When? Buying the pants and top says Simon reappearing might be delayed for some time.

It's still a mystery what fires up Mel about Simon. Was she fired up when she first saw Simon or after she and Anna got him ready for his job? And she's even more fired up after seeing the pants he bought. She so fired up that Simon now looks like a sexy rocker chick. What does Mel have in mind for their relationship?

Others have feelings too.

“I have no explanation . . .

Emma Anne Tate's picture

. . . as to why I bought it, I just did.” Oh, Simon! You have eyes — really hot, sexy eyes as it happens — but you simply will not see!

Mum wants to see you dressed, girl. Get with the program!

Emma