Driven from Normal. (Chapter 11)

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 11)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he now finds himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress. Chapter 11.

With the meals all done and the rubbish stuffed into the already overflowing bin, I opened the app on my phone and ordered a ride home to Mels. 

Dylan and Chucky said their goodbyes, thanking us for a great time. Then stole a quick cuddle before wandering back off into the night. 

That just left the four of us waiting.  Liam leaned over and whispered something to Kamyla, she responded with a nod, and he grabbed his phone and unlocked it. 

“We’re going to head back to my place tonight” he announced without looking up. 

Mel grinned and quietly mentioned that we’d have the whole place to ourselves now, and with a big laugh added we could get really loud. 

Liam’s ride arrived before ours, which I thought was odd, but ours pulled in behind a few seconds later. We yelled bye, and climbed into the back seat. I only just had my seatbelt on when Mel grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a long french kiss, we could hear the driver groaning and sighing but didn't care in the slightest. 

By the time we arrived outside Mels, I was ready to explode. We thanked the driver and hurried out, running up the path to the front door. Mel fumbled with the keys as she swapped her attention between opening the lock and kissing me. The door flew open and we stumbled inside, still kissing. The door slammed shut, hard behind us as we started tearing clothes off each other in the heat of passion. 

Then Mel stopped abruptly, firmly placing both her hands flat on my chest. 

“Wait, it’s a girls night! We need to be ladylike” 

Then in a very serious, stern tone, trying to sound sober, she countuined, 

“Excuse me my lady, would you care to join me in the boudoir?” offering her hand for me to take. 

“I most certainly would M’lady. Please lead the way” 

We walked into her room and she began slowly removing the remainder of her clothes, including the boots she still had on. Following her lead, I started with my boots, then slid the black pants off.  We both stood in just our bra and knickers looking at each other for a moment until Mel grabbed my shoulders, pushing me backwards onto her bed, jumping on top of me as I landed.

Her hand quickly slid down to my crotch and she started to rub the whole area, I moaned in delight as the pressure and speed slowly increased. Returning the favour, I started to massage her crotch, she threw her head back and sat upright arching her back, rubbing me at the same time. 

She then dropped and lay down on the bed beside me, pulling me onto my side to face her, kissing me as the erotic massaging intensified between us. I was right on the cusp of exploding, Mel abruptly stopped everything then gently placed a hand on my face. She looked me straight in the eyes with the strangest expression, almost like she'd done a terrible thing and was about to confess.

"We're having a great girly night, right?"

I nodded in agreement "Yeah, it's been awesome!"

She remained silent, still staring into my eyes, before her lips eventually cracked open to whisper,

"Do you think we…" She trailed off and shook her head.

"Think we, what?" 

I pressed her to answer as a wave of panic flooded over me, fearing bad news was coming, I braced myself for her to finish what she had started to say, 

"Do you think, we could try something, maybe a little…. Kinky? Maybe?" 

The nervous embarrassment in her voice was obvious. I was a little surprised, but so far this night has been full of surprises, trying to remain calm, cool and collected I said, 

"Yeah, of course!"

Honestly, at this point my arousal levels had nearly been maxed out. All conscious reasoning had left my brain along with the blood that had been diverted to my erection. I would have agreed to pretty much anything she suggested, help bury a body, do a nudie run, re-carpet the hallway, just whatever got things moving again. 

And on a side note, my erection was now fighting against the gaff with everything it could muster. 

"Are you sure? We don't have to ya know." Mel checked again. 

I told her I was fine, promising I would say something, if I wasn't comfortable with the way things went. Mel got off the bed and walked over to her dresser opening the bottom drawer, after moving some stuff aside she produced a black box from the back of the drawer, carrying it back to the bed she carefully placed it in front of me. I sat up and asked what it was.

"My friends brought it as a joke for my 21st. They thought it would be funny when I opened it in front of my parents…"

She carefully raised the lid revealing the contents inside. 

I was still none the wiser with the contents displayed, it looked like a question mark, a lavender coloured, silicon question mark. I assumed it was some sort of sex toy, and the small remote control that formed the dot at the bottom of the question mark, gave me enough of a hint to know it probably vibrated. 

I'd seen dildos, vibrators etc before, even used them with girlfriends in the past. This one had a dildo look to one end of it, but the hooked part at the other end had me stumped. Was it a handle? I honestly didn't know.  

"How's that thing work? What is it?" Looking to Mel for an answer. 

She carefully lifted it from the formed box and held it up, pointing to the hook part she said "This bit is for me…" 

She paused before moving her finger to the other end, "....and this bit is for you?"

The deflection in her voice made it sound more of a question than an actual answer. 

"Sorry, I don't really follow?"

She smiled and handed a folded leaflet she had taken from the side of the box.

"Strapless strap on" I read allowed. 

The diagram showed an illustration of how it was used, the hook end was inserted into the vagina, so the other end could be used to penetrate your partner.  The remote controlled the vibration settings for both ends. 

"OH! Wow…!" 

I was a little stunned, it certainly wasn't what I had expected. I didn't really know what I was expecting, maybe tying me up or something, but it wasn’t that. Mel was now visibly embarrassed, and started stuffing it back in the box. I placed my hand on hers stopping her, 

"It's OK, I'm not saying no. I just, I mean, I'm a little surprised"

Mel dropped her head, the look of shame on face made me feel absolutely terrible, I wasn't really sold on the idea of bum sex, never have.  In fact the only experience I had with that area of my body, apart from a finger accidently ripping through the toilet paper, was once when a girl I was shagging got a bit carried away, and tried to slip a finger in the back door. 

That had taken me very much by surprise and she had stopped straight away when I reacted. 

I took Mel's hands in mine and calmly told her to trust me and explain how this would work, after a few moments Mel began to open up. She told me that she had used the strap-on on her own a few times and had always been curious how it would feel with someone else on the other end.  There had never been anyone who she felt comfortable with to suggest it, until now.  

"I know it's weird…. But I sort of thought, in my head, that you might be into it. When I mentioned having a proper girly night and you agreed, I…. It's stupid.  I'm sorry" 

I thought about what she was asking me to do, and it didn't really seem that weird. 

As much as I still wasn't sold on the idea, the fact Mel had trusted me enough to even ask, was something I couldn't just dismiss straight away. I didn't know if I would enjoy it, or could go all the way through with it… 

"Ok then. Let's just see what happens, aye?" I told Mel. 

Her face relaxed, and I leaned in and started kissing her neck, moving slowly up to her gorgeous lips. Mel slipped her fingers underneath the band on my panties and pulled them down, I took over pulling them off  dropping them to the floor, I was more interested in getting the gaff off. My cock was throbbing as fast as my pulse was beating and was a huge relief freeing myself. When it came off, Mel massaged my freed gear. 

As the passion heated up, I blindly reached for the box, when I located the purple question mark, I pushed it gently into Mels tummy. 

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Go easy, it's my first time" I said, smiling between kisses. 

Mel stood and slipped her panties down. She moved to the bedside draws taking a small bottle of lube from the top draw. A small spurt of its contents went onto the hook part and she carefully positioned inside herself. Watching her twitching with delight turned me on even more, how that was even possible I wasn't sure, but it did. 

I was new to all of this and wasn't sure what the general rule of thumb for positions, or what the next steps in the order of events would be, so I looked to Mel for guidance. She steered me towards the edge of the bed, I bent down and placed my hands down flat on the mattress.  

Mel's hand reached around and started stroking my cock, while the other hand began exploring around my bum hole. A very lubed finger found its way in, it wasn't as unpleasant as I had pictured, and I hardly reacted when another finger also entered. 

I could feel the humming question mark closing in around my hole, lightly pressing around the edges, now infrequent squirts of lube had started running down the crack of my arse. 

I was getting to the point where I was about to boil over, the stroking combined with the new sensation behind me was something far beyond anything I had known, I felt the tip enter me and a wave of excitement resonated through my soul. It felt fantastic. So intense, and the pain that I expected wasn't there, it was tender for sure, but in a weirdly pleasant way.

I pushed back taking in more of the purple silicon, moaning as I pumped against Mel's slow thrusting. I had heard the stories of the male G-spot but thought it was just urban legends. 

Then with very little warning, I'm sure the entire universe exploded and shot out the eye of my penis as I orgasmed. There couldn't have been any fluids at all left in me after that. 

Mel had slowed the pumping to almost nothing, and now had both hands resting on my hips supporting herself. Her very vocal, very loud, waves of pleasure echoed off the bedroom walls as she climaxed. I collapsed on to the bed, exhausted and completely spent, wondering if I would be found in the morning looking like a human shaped dried apricot. 

Mel dropped beside me on her back puffing like a medal winning marathon runner. I could feel the lube dribble out of me, but was in no state to care. I reached an arm towards Mel and took her hand. She was still twitching and squirming, the remote had fallen on the floor and the dildo was still on. Taking the shaft she removed it, the humming noise got louder as she released the toy, dropping it to the floor. Mel rolled over and lay on top of me smothering me in kisses. 

"Wow, Thank you!... That, was, fucken amazing. Even better than I'd fantasized" She said.

I couldn't manage vocal response and a huge grin was as much as I could muster. It took a few minutes to compose myself again, managing to grunt out telling her how much I’d liked it, I also mentioned I could feel stuff running out of me and apologised for any mess. 

Mel started fondling my cock again, and surprisingly it responded to her touch. That was unusual for me, normally it was once a night and a full sleep to reset. I moaned with pleasure before reaching my hand towards Mel to reciprocate the favor. 

“My turn now!” Mel purred in my ear as she straddled her legs over me, taking in my penis. 

She guided it in for round two. Where the energy, or bodily fluid came from is still a mystery, it took longer, but I did actually get there in the end, again...It was like sleeping with the Energizer Bunny, she seemed to have an infinite amount of energy to call upon.  I, on the other hand, was now absolutely wrecked. 

I lay there fighting the urge to instantly drop off to sleep, it was only the feeling of the odd random dribble escaping my arse that kept me conscious. 

I mentioned to Mel I might need to sort something out, she handed me a box of tissues and a pair of panties from her dresser. I had a dab around with the tissue to get the spillage, then made a “Man-wedge” of folded paper and stuffed it into my crack, holding it in place with Mels fresh knickers. A pair of soft briefs. 

They were actually the first non-thong undies I had on all week, and that was the last thing I remember thinking as the sleep monster snuck up on me, dragging me away to the morning. 

It only seemed like a few minutes when I woke, half woke. I couldn't even open my eyes, I knew it was morning, probably late morning from the feeling of the warmer air and the sunlight against my welded closed eyelids. I was laying on my back with Mel tucked hard into my side, her hand cupping my breast. The sound of her breathing was nice and I lay there listening to it. I shuffled my hip over to get comfortable and the tenderness of my bum made itself known. 

It wasn't too bad considering, and compared to the muscle aches coming from my feet and lower legs from wearing heels all night, it hardly warranted a mention. My movement stirred Mel from her sleep, she let out a quiet “Mmmmm” then asked what the time was, still with her eyes closed, I battled, but forced one stubborn eyelid open to see a blurry “10:39” illuminated on the digital clock beside the bed.

“Twenty to eleven” I croaked out. 

“SHIT! We need to get to work to get the adhesive remover! The couriers wont leave it” 

Mel leaped from the bed and started looking for something to wear. 

“Come on! Get on with it” she yelled at me. 

I swung my leg over the side of the bed and stood up, I really, really needed a pee, so headed for the toilet, my calf muscles were very sore again and took a few steps to free up. 

I removed the paper from my bum crack after finishing a massive morning pee, then set about readjusting myself in Mels knickers, tucking things away. I figured the briefs might be easier on a tender bum hole than a thong. 

I was checking out how my makeup and wig had held up overnight and possibly day dreaming a little bit, when she burst in, also now desperate for a pee. 

“You need to hurry up or we’ll miss getting the remover from the couriers!” she said as she pushed me out the door . 

The living room and kitchen still had bottles scattered everywhere, with a hint of booze smells floating in the air. 

“I’ll need to clean all that up after” I mentioned to myself walking back to Mel's bedroom, which also looked like a bomb site.

Working out what to wear with the small hangover I had, took longer than it should, the long bodycon dress was now out. The lube bottle had landed on it and had leaked a little puddle over it. I still had my fancy bra on from last night, so I grabbed a tee shirt out of my suitcase and pulled it on, the denim mini skirt seemed the obvious choice for the bottom.  I tucked my tee-shirt in, and put on a pair of the new ankle socks that I'd brought from Kamyla, with my trusty old Puma shoes. I fixed my hair up in the mirror, the blonde wig settled back down pretty easily, maybe even better than my actual hair.

My makeup didn't fair as well and looked like I had been out all night partying hard. The eyes sort of still looked ok, but the lipstick smeared around my mouth looked terrible. I cleaned as much as I could off using some tissues.
Mel crashed through the door, grabbed a pair of jeans and hastily put them on then slipped a pair of sneakers on, before yelling at me again that we needed to go. We grabbed our bags, and rushed out the door to Mel's car. I opened the door after Mel unlocked and hopped in the passenger's side, I was a little slow sitting down and Mel noticed straight away. 

"Sore bum?" She asked, genuinely concerned. 

"A wee bit. It's more my calf muscles and feet from wearing heels I think. " 

The drive to the studio was hectic! She cut up cars, passed them and nailed it through every orange light. It was almost as intense as any qualifying session I'd ever done racing. The front bumper rubbed the concrete guide hard, as we pulled into a spare park near the studio.
Even from the car I noticed a bright red card, sticking out from the gap in the front door, a bright red card that more than likely had "sorry we missed you" printed on it. 
Dealing with couriers at Mum and Dad's shop I'd seen a few of them, before we set up a safe box, so they could leave parcels if we weren't there. 

Sure enough,  that's exactly what it was, printed with a toll free number to call and arrange another delivery or details how to collect it from a depot. 

Mel dialed, pressed half a dozen options and finally spoke to a person at a call centre, she explained that she was expecting an urgent delivery and we had a card left. After a lengthy wait on hold the lady at the call center came back, saying she was unable to reach the driver and would phone us back shortly when she'd managed to contacted him. 

Assuming they'd actually phone us back shortly we waited… and waited… and waited. About twenty minutes later, Mel had had enough and phoned back. She explained herself all over, and then got put on hold, again. The frustration level was rising, turning to anger as the time spent on hold rolled on. 

I would say the person on the other end narrowly avoided a rant when Mel was taken off hold, luckily they had managed to get hold of our driver. Apparently he was still in the area and would call back in on the way past, in around 35-40 minutes.  

We decided to walk over to a Cafe and grab something to eat and a drink, my mouth was drier than a dry thing after our big night out, and the niggly wee headache wasn’t helping.  

It honestly wouldn't have been ten minutes when we got back, we had finished the two drinks as we talked about the night before, waiting for the courier. An hour or so later, with still no sign of a delivery, Mel called the number again. It was now just after twelve and an automated message said it was after hours and to call back Monday to Friday,  bla, bla, bla. 

The shit really hit the fan, Mel was nasty, really nasty. 

I did a quick search and found out where the local depot was, so off we went, flat out again in Mel's car with the mess in the back, crashing around as she swung the steering wheel through the corners. The depot was in an older part of the industrial area, away over the other side of town, we found the building. All fully locked up with no one in sight. 

Painted on the door, was another phone number for after hours service, a different number but the same automated answer message. Mel unleashed a tantrum that would have put the angriest toddler to shame, kicking the doors, while banging and yelling for someone to come out. 

It sort of worked, a lady from the office next door came out to see what was going on. Mel started telling her what had happened, then burst into tears. The neighbor didn't really know what to do. I tried comforting Mel, and the neighbor mentioned that she thought the driver had finished earlier, and was heading away for the weekend. That  made things considerably worse, Mel’s tears dripped off her face onto my tee-shirt leaving little wet spots. The neighbor sensed an opportunity to escape and took it, disappearing back into her office, leaving me to calm Mel down.

"Don't worry about it, we'll sort it first thing Monday morning when they open." I told her

"Anyway,  I'm actually enjoying all this girly stuff and spending time with you. I just hope, after you shagged me last night, I'm not pregnant. I haven't had my period" 

Mel's sobs turned to a snotty snort and she started laughing.

"You're such a dick" She laughed, punching my arm.

After a bit more cuddling and lame jokes, we drove back to her flat to come up with a plan, most of the ideas I had involved sexual intercourse. Which, Mel admitted, sounded pretty good as well. The flat took a bit clearing up, the bottles filled the recycling bin and a bit more, I offered to vacuum while Mel put a load of washing on, including some of my dirty clothes from my suitcase. 

It seemed appropriate to have Queen's "I want to break free" playing, while I pushed the vacuum around in a miniskirt. I caught a reflection of Mel sneaking up behind me in the window. She hadn't noticed that I had already spotted her, so I pretended I hadn't, I leaned over, bending at the waist, keeping my legs straight to reach the vacuum foot under the couch. A soft hand brushed my inner thigh and a single finger was dragged up under my skirt to my crotch. I grabbed her hand and pressed it harder against me. 

“Ahh, how did you know I was sneaking up on ya” she giggled, 

“Are you still wearing my knickers ?” she said, trying to lift my skirt up for a better look. 

“Yeah, I hope you don't mind. I thought they might be better on the ol’ ring piece than a thong. I should probably change them though! I've had them on since last night and I need a shower” 

“Ohhh, I don't mind at all. It's very sexy” Mel leaned her head against me, hugging me tight. 

“We should have a shower and freshen up, I could really do with one as well” 

Walking backwards, still with her hand cupping me, I was led into the bathroom. Mel placed her hands around the back of my neck, I closed my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. I got a quick peck on the lips in return.

“Hold still, I'm trying to unclip the wig” 

She removed the hair clips and lifted the wig forward, carefully peeling the glue off my forehead then sat it down on the bathroom counter top. We stripped off our clothes and enjoyed a hot shower together, spending time lathering each other up in soap, pretty much a soft porn scene if ever there was one. And that will come as no surprise, that it continued onto a shag. 

I was starting to wonder how much skin I left on the downstairs equipment with the amount of action it had seen over the last few days. 

The makeup washed off my face reasonably easily, Mel gave me some remover to get the last of it off. She also gave me a new razor and said to shave my legs as there was a slight hint of regrowth starting to show. It still felt soft to me, but she insisted it needed to come off anyway. I shaved my face first under the shower water, just in case, then quickly gave my legs a once over. We both also used an exfoliant on our arms and legs. After we had dried off there were various moisturisers applied to finish off. 

It's a big job looking nice, I thought to myself as we headed naked down the hallway to the bedroom, giggling and being silly. I rummaged through my case and found a gaff that hadn't been worn as well as one of the new thong’s I’d brought in the three pack. The denim skirt still seemed the best option, and I fitted the nude bra Megan had brought for me. I was looking for a top to wear when Mel tossed a black sweat shirt at me, I pulled it over my head and adjusted it to sit right. The outfit I had on felt really comfy, I thought I looked very pretty when I glanced in the mirror, even with my short boy hair and no makeup.

 Mel had chosen a similar outfit, a denim skirt but with a white tank top and a zip up pastel pink hoodie. As she was tying the laces on her clean white sneakers she glanced over at my shoes, mentioning the black shoes looked terrible and "white kicks would look way better" 

She was probably right, hers looked much nicer but I didn't have any other options, so it didn't matter anyway.

There was some noise coming from the living room that sounded like a guy's voice, Mel pushed the door open a bit and peered around the gap to see what it was,

“Ohhh hey, it's just you,...”  She swung the door wider and stepped out  

I recognized Kamylas voice, then Liam’s. 

As I walked into the lounge Liam gave me a “Hey” nod then stopped,

“Still in girl's clothes? I thought this morning was D-day for that?  He asked, 

I was trying to give him the “shhh” motion and the neck slit gesture to avoid Mel firing off again. Too late, away she went, blasting the couriers for pissing us around and not delivering the package this morning. I could tell Liam had regretted asking by the look on his face, but he listened and nodded in agreement to Mels anger. 

“Ahhh well, Shit happens I guess. You’ll be able to come for a hoon on the karts now then.  Dylan messaged me before asking if you two were coming. He said you hadn’t answered his messages?” Liam managed to get in. 

I checked my phone, I hadn’t actually looked at it since googling the address for the courier depot, even the map app was still open.  

Sure enough two unread messages from Dylan, a missed call from Mum, another from Dad as well, but no voicemail, that they always left if they wanted something other than just a talk.

(Hey, had a great night with u & Mel, hope 2 catch up later if u keen. Dylan X) 

(if u r free, im workin till 4.30 i can hook u up with a free skid on the karts. Dylan X)

Dylan X? I don't think his last name started with an X, or did it?

Anyway, a blast on the karts did sound pretty good to me. Mel wasn't that interested in having a go herself, but really wanted to come for a look, Liam and Kamyla were both going after she had a shower, and change of clothes.

Mel suggested I should change into pants rather than flashing everyone in the miniskirt in the kart. Wise advice it seemed, as I glanced down at my short skirt. I headed back to the suitcase, and the only option available was my activewear tights that I’d brought for running. I knew they were super comfy, I was sort of quite keen to wear them again anyway, so quickly replaced the skirt and slipped them on followed by my Puma shoes. 

I grabbed my purse and made sure I had everything back in it, as I turned to exit the bedroom it dawned on me that I now had boy's hair again, and that would more than likely raise questions when Dylan saw me. I called Mel in and asked what she thought, after a brief fondling of my bum in the tights, she agreed I’d need the wig on again and headed to the bathroom to get it. She placed it back on, clipped it in place and said we’d need to call into the studio on the way to get the glue for the front edge. 

When everyone was ready we piled into Liam's car and headed off; Kamyla in the front alongside Liam with me and Mel in the back, flirting like horny teenagers. 

"We'll be five minutes or so, tops" Mel told the others as the both of us opened the doors after Liam had parked. 

"You're fucken having me on!" Mel yelled, ripping another courier card that was jammed in the door. 

I was genuinely starting to worry about what she was going to do to the courier when she caught up with him, it wouldn't be good. 

I sat up in the chair, I knew the drill by now so didn't need to wait and be told, Mel started sorting the front edge of the wig, being fairly rough as she continued on with the courier rant at the same time. I reacted when she pulled a clip hard that was still attached to my own hair. Mel quickly apologized for hurting me and calmed down, luckily for me. 

While the glue dried off, my eyelashes got curled with a weird clamp thing and a wipe of mascara. Mel also used some black liquid eyeliner, adding a line across my top lid ending with a subtle wing. The wig glue had dried she said, so I started to sit up. Mel's hand quickly pushed me back down. 

"Just wait a minute! I'm not finished!"

A brush added a light layer of foundation that also had sunscreen in it, very important I was told, even though it didn't really look any different to me. Mel checked I still had the pink lip-gloss in my purse, I nodded and she said to put some on. That was still in Liam's car, but I promised to put it on, before we got to the karts! 

The promised waiting time of five minutes was closer to ten, Kamyla and Liam had been waiting very patiently, and jokingly moaned when we climbed back in. With the seatbelt on, I dug around in my bag, found the lip-gloss all under Mel's watchful gaze. I thought I'd nailed putting it on without a mirror. Mel's opened hand and head shaking, suggested I hadn't. I must have completely missed my lips all together from what I could tell as she touched it up. 

She never said anything, just grinned and rolled her eyes as she handed the tube back to me, just as we arrived at the karts. 

up
225 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The “X” has nothing to do……

D. Eden's picture

With Dylan’s name. He’s ending all of his messages with a kiss. That should be pretty obvious, lol.

So, Simone has now been truly fucked by Mel. I wonder how long until Dylan finds himself there? I can’t help wondering if Chucky will be around as well. This is beginning to sound a little too much like a set up.

And yeah, I need to find me one of those strapless strap-ons!

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Yeah Simone has completely

Yeah Simone has completely missed the meaning of the X. Maybe its the booze in her system, or maybe its the blonde hair.

Oh my, you gave me the vapors...

SammyC's picture

You do write steamy prose really well. I dare say. Good thing I had my fan handy.

Hugs,

Sammy