Driven from Normal. (Chapter 6)

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 6)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he now finds himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress. Chapter 6.

The film crew had all but finished cleaning up when the girls arrived.
Gerry was now organizing a smaller crew of his own; they were sitting up lighting towers and other gear that looked like big reflective panels.

Megan helped me change clothes in a portable shower tent sort of thing she had brought with her. The persistent wind gusts didn't make things any easier.
I had to remove the skirt and blouse as well as the bra I had been wearing all afternoon.
She then helped me step into the cocktail dress again.
It felt very different from yesterday as it came up over my hips, far tighter and more restrictive. It was just as strange pulling it up over my breasts as Megan fastened the catch behind my neck.

It was now getting dark but still just enough light to see my breasts now proudly displayed in the low cut sparkly dress.
A generator fired into life and several lights illuminated the whole area.
Megan fiddled with the dress making sure my chest was covered, before dropping the shower curtain.
Anna and Mel had set up a chair and workstation to touch up the hair and makeup.

I enjoyed a quick catch up with Mel as I sat in the chair, she draped a large white paper collar over me around my neck. Anna was busy setting her things up so Mel started a brief tidy up of the wig, brushing it out, while puffing short bursts of hairspray as she went.

Then it was Anna’s turn. She waved her brushes across my face like a magician's wand casting an elaborate spell. It didn't take that long for her to finish, and she had just redoing the lipstick when we had the call from Gerry's assistant.

Mel removed the paper collar as I stood and turned to walk towards where the car was, now light from many angles.
I could feel the tightness of the dress shifting across my body with each slight movement as I walked. The material had no stretch at all, so it felt firm against my bare skin, hugging me all over.
The sensation of the dress shifting as I walked added to the mixture of nervous feelings already building within me.

Gerry stopped me dead in my tracks pointing to my feet.
The Pumas weren't part of his vision and he demanded the heels.
I grabbed the backpack from the back seat of the car, and unwrapped the shoes from the jacket I had used to try and avoid getting any marks on the black leather.
Bending down to remove my shoes in the dress was incredibly awkward, no matter which way I twisted or bent, I struggled to reach the laces on my shoes.
The constant worrying about bursting out of the dress and spilling naked flesh to the onlookers was terrifying.
How the hell was I meant to do this?

Mel must have sensed my uselessness and moved in to help. She knelt down and removed the laces and I slipped my feet out and stood barefoot on the asphalt. Mel held the heel as I slid one foot in at a time bracing myself on her shoulder.
With heels now on and zipped up I was ready to go.

Austin Powers was in full song as I walked back, my heels clicking on the hard surface below. The gaff held my undercarriage clear and the dress forced my thighs closer, making my walk feel different, taking shorter steps in the heels. I could even feel my hips swaying more with each stride.

Gerry started barking instructions right from the get go, and my zero amount of modeling experience also showed straight off the mark.
I hadn't no idea at all what he was asking, and his frustration was growing. The fact that I also didn't have any time for him may not have been helping either.

He asked me for a quick word, took me aside and in a quiet, but very condescending tone, The pompous prick told me I was stiff and was behaving like guy in a dress,

“Ahhhh, I am a guy in a dress!”

“Is that right?, Well that is not what the camera sees my dear!” He turned the camera and showed me the display screen on the back, flicking through the last few dozen shots.

There was photo after photo of a stunning woman, an uncooperative, stiff looking woman sure, and she looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but there.

“You need to loosen up. Relax and just go with it. You are stunning and the camera loves you, but I can't use any of these. It looks like you’re doing an ISIS video and under threat of being beheaded” I laughed at that, and he quickly made a fast adjustment to the camera and fired off a burst of shots.

“See, look at this! When you smile and enjoy yourself, the camera just eats you up”

He showed the last photo on the small screen, Damn, he was right! The photo showed my smile and I was almost glowing. The relaxed candid shots really did look amazing.

“Lets try again, but with you enjoying yourself. I’m gonna go ahead and set up again if your willing to trust me”

I agreed but he needed to dumb it right down for me. I was still a guy, and hadn't done anything, even sort of like this, ever!

That seemed to work. The instructions made more sense as I moved around, pausing when told me.
He made an over the top effort to make me relax and laugh. I still thought he was a ball bag, but to be honest, it was more the thought of him as Austin Powers that was making me smile. I was waiting for a “Yeah Baby” but it never came.

Gerry did the full crazy photographer thing, weird angles, holding the camera high and taking dozens of fast burst shots without looking etc.
I was actually enjoying myself and getting right in the groove when he called for a five minute break. I headed straight for a sit down at Mel and Anna's chair.

The tight dress kept my legs close together as I sat. I was tired and wanted to relax but found it unnerving, relying just on the tensile strength of the dress to stop my legs naturally swinging open. .
Without thinking, I swung my foot up and crossed my legs.
Instantly it felt so much better. I could relax properly, even with my thigh now reasonably exposed, as the hem had pulled further up.
I glanced down at my foot, now dangling in the air. It was making subtle circles, a wave of bliss washed over me. I really felt very much at ease for the first time all day.

Anna touched up my makeup, then Mel fussed over my hair.
She gave me a sly grin and leaned in, whispering in my ear.
"I'm going to shoot home and get changed now! Me and you are hitting the town when you're finished up here!"

"Sweet" was as much as I could get out feeling as turned on as I was.

Mel grabbed a jacket and bag, thanked Anna then left. She winked and blew me a kiss before melting into the darkness.
"OK people, let's go just a few more and we can call it a night" yelled Gerry.

It must have been a good hour and a bit to take the “few more” that Gerry wanted.
I was getting hangry, the fun times had been and gone, now replaced with thoughts of filling my tummy.
There was an impromptu round of applause when Gerry called time. It may have been the done thing after a shoot, but I'm almost sure it was just because everyone was just over it.

Megan had gathered my shoes and clothes, folded them and placed them in my pack. Anna had placed a small Ziploc bag inside as well. She said it was some makeup remover and some moisturizers to remove the war paint before bed.
She grinned like the Cheshire cat, nudged my arm and said Mel would know how to use it. The over the top winking was a bit much, it looked like she had something in her eye.

I grabbed my phone from my purse and sent Mel a message asking where she was.
The reply came back almost instantly -
(Meet U @ hotel bar in 30. Xxx)
Followed with another message of a of string of emoji’s

Liam was loitering by his car, so I thought I’d try for a ride back.

“Yeah, no worries” he excitedly ran around and opened my door, and grabbed my backpack.

Odd, I thought, maneuvering my bum into his passenger's seat as he waited to shut the door. He placed the pack on the back seat before jumping in and starting the engine.

“Where to miss?” putting on a Cockney accent

“Just my hotel please”

“As you wish” he was smiling as the headlights went on and we pulled out of the industrial park.

“What's your plans tonight?”

“Not really sure, I’m meeting Mel at the hotel pub and she wants to go out I think”
I absolutely knew that Mel wanted to go out, but down played as I watched the excitement drain away from his face.

“Ahh cool, that sounds fun”

Trying to steer the conversation back I asked him what he was up to,
“Not much, probably get Maccas and hang out at the flat” he looked like a wee kid that had just dropped an ice cream.

I gave a non-committal response and quietly sent Mel a quick text
(Should we ask Liam 2 cum, hes sad lookin)

(Ok, ill bring my flatmate)

(sweet c u soon xxx)

“Hey, Mel’s bringing her flatmate if you want to come out with us tonight?’ I told Liam

His face refilled with happiness, then casually answered,
“Ahhh yeah that might be ok. I’ll need to duck home for a shit, shower and a shave though”

“Nice. We could catch up with you somewhere later”

“Yeah sounds good, I'll flick you a text and see where you are later”

Liam dropped me at the entrance of the hotel and pulled away with a skid after I got out.
No door opening this time, he was on a mission and I was on my own.
I was chuckling to myself watching Liam rip through the light traffic as he sped away. He seems keen!

The time on my phone showed (9:22) I still had about twenty minutes, roughly before Mel said she would be here.
The lights from the small convenience store across the road drew the attention of my rumbling tummy.

I clicked my way across the street in my heels, having to do a wee half run\skip dance to get out of the way of a passing motorbike.
The store had a hint of curry sending me into a hunger panic buying spree. I grabbed a Chocolate bar and a bag of burger ring chips. Checking the other shelves for food options as I went. I noticed a row of body spray containers decorated in flowers.
I grabbed a small pink and white can of Cool charm, figuring I could have a temporary shower to freshen up. The other option of Lynx Africa didn't really appeal anyway and the ladies version felt more appropriate given the circumstances.

After waving my card over the payment pad, I was off, tearing the chocolate bar open with the grace of a starved Hyena. The bag of chips was attacked shortly thereafter.
I just finished eating them as I walked across the hotel foyer towards the lift, dropping the empty packages in a bin outside the bar entrance.
A few people sitting inside the hotel foyer stopped talking then turned and looked, making me feel very self conscious, I thought I'd dropped food over the front of my chest.

The lift closed, giving me a private moment to check for chocolate stains in the stainless steel wall of the lift, nope all clear. What were they all looking at me for then?
The food was just the ticket for taking the edge off, I was almost skipping down the hallway to my door now. I discarded my pack on the floor and laid my purse on the towel, folded at the end of the bed.

I was humming a song that had been in my head all afternoon as I went into the bathroom. I wiggled the dress up over my hips and lowered my thong before sitting on the toilet for a pee.
The reflection in the large mirrors over the hand basin reveled my content smiling face, still humming a tune while I continued to relieve myself.

It was the first time I had actually taken a good look at what Gerry had been so keen to photograph.
A sharp wave of guilt suddenly washed over me. Was I enjoying this too much?
The face of the girl in the mirror now appeared to be washed in emotions, guilt, shame, embarrassment, you name it!

My eye contact was broken as my gaze dropped to the floor. I sat in silence, looking at my manicured hands gripping my lace thong underwear above my pressed together knees.
I released the grip on my panty, leaning forward, reaching down my leg to the painted nails peeking out from the black toe band of my heels.
I dragged my finger slowly from the tip of my big toe across my shoe, up the foot to the thin ankle strap pausing briefly taking in the texture of the material. I pinged it with my nail before wiping the flat of my finger pad up my silky smooth shin to my knee.

The soft touch resulted in a tingling shiver across my back.
It felt good so why did I feel bad.
I glanced back at the girl in the mirror, her smile confirmed what I was thinking.
Yes, I was enjoying this! I felt attractive, sexy and powerful.

I was dressed in women's clothing and I looked amazing. How many people would ever have the opportunity to be in this position, woman or man? I looked stunning. The girl in the mirror was beaming again.
This was a once in a lifetime experience, should I feel guilty or embrace the opportunity and make the most of it.

After a light patting of toilet paper I stood. Proud and empowered.
I placed my underwear back into position, and lowered my dress back down over my hips, straightening the hem below my bum cheeks.
I flushed after closing the lid and facing the face in the mirror. Standing straight and shoulders back.
“Go out and make the most of this. Just enjoy yourself!” the girl in the mirror told me.

With a new found level of confidence, I walked back into the main room, picked up the can of body spray and dusted the flowery scent across my body. I grabbed my purse and slung it over my shoulder, then headed down to the bar to wait for Mel.

I entered the bar like I owned the place, asking the barman for a Bourbon and coke.
A table of five guys behind me, who looked like they were having a work meeting, had gone noticeably quiet.
They had all shifted in their seats and their eyes were now locked on my every move.
The feeling of raw feminine power had started to flow through every atom of my being.
20230626114838744754_512x768.png
I carried my drink to a free table closer to the door, all of the eyes followed.
I played up to it if I'm being honest, making a statement when I sat and crossed my legs. It was hard keeping a serious look on my face, so as a distraction I took my phone out and checked it.
I sent a quick reply to a couple of messages and comments on Facebook. A bleep singled a new text message from Mel
( B there in 5. Xxx)

(Can't wait xxx) I sent back.

Sipping my drink using the straw seemed a more feminine move than straight from glass, I also figured it would be better for keeping my lipstick on.
I heard Mel arrive before I had seen her. A loud laugh from the foyer caught my attention.
Turning towards the door, my mouth dropped open and my eyes probably shot out like an old cartoon character as Mel walked into view.

She was gorgeous.

Her hair had been straightened and was shining like a polished jewel, parted in the middle and one side tucked behind her ear.
She had a slinky, silver satin dress on, that just covered her knees.
The thigh high split up the side revealing the full length of her legs as she walked in the heels, laced up her calves.
She beamed a smile through the dark lipstick as she saw me waiting at the table.
356521966_717933430017477_6847214525294062087_n.jpg
When she bent over and passionately planted a kiss on my lips, an excited exhale loudly erupted from the table of guys.

"This is my flatty, Kamyla. Kamyla this is Simon"

I summoned enough strength to break the hypnotic trance that Mel had me in and focused in on her flatmate.
"Nice to meet you Camilla" offering a limp-ish handshake.

"It's Kamyla, Ka-My-La. Nice to meet you too."

Her accent was very strong, maybe Mexican or Argentine, I had no idea.
The way she pronounced my name made it sound like Simone, that seemed to tickle Mel's fancy and from then on in, that's how I was addressed by both of them.

Mel sat beside me moving the chair closer. Kamyla sat on the other side almost opposite us.
Mel told me Kamyla was from Uruguay and was on a working holiday.
I asked where Kamyla was working, she said something but the accent was strong and whatever she said didn't register in my brain at all.

After her saying it again for the third time, very slowly. I still had no clue as to what I was being told, but ran with an “Ahhh, got ya” with an exaggerated head nod.

None of us really believed I had suddenly just gained the comprehension skill to know what Kamyla had said, but it did dawn on me that I was the only one currently with a drink. So I used that as a distraction to move things along.
I asked what they wanted as I stood up to make my way to the bar,

"Two pink Gins coming up"

I grabbed my purse and stood, leaning at the bar waiting for the barman to finish the order he was making.

The shadow of a figure appeared in my peripheral vision, closely followed by a deep voice.

"Can I please get you ladies a round?"

I turned to the guy beside me and smiled
"That's very generous, but we're fine thanks" deliberately softening my voice.

"Please? It would be my honour"

"Maybe next time" I turned back to the barman and placed my order.

"I'll bring them over," the barman smiled.

I returned to our table and sat down telling the girls about the drink offer. Kamyla sat up straight grinning.
She spun around and gave the table of guys a big wave, they all waved back and Kamyla turned back to us laughing.
It took a while for me to get my ear into Kamyla's strong accent.
Eventually I got there with Mel offering her translation services when required.

The conversation was decent with a few laughs, Kamyla queried me about my job and how I'd ended up like I was.
I explained as best as I could, with the language and culture difference I'm not sure she understood anyway.
We ordered another round of drinks then decided we should make a move to the next place for something to eat.

Mel made the first move, Kamyla and I followed her out the door after we'd finished our drinks. There was a Tapas bar only a few minutes walk away.

For a school night there were a lot of people in and around the bars and restaurants. The small Tapas bar was already heaving when we walked in. Looking around I couldn’t see a free table and figured we'd need to go elsewhere.

A young waiter insisted he'd find us a table if we could wait for a few minutes at the bar.
Kamyla ordered drinks then her and Mel made a toilet run leaving me at the bar alone.

It would seem an attractive female, alone at a bar is a big deal. It was like flies to a fresh turd. Two guys moved in and went straight into a well practiced routine of sleazy pickup lines.
I looked in the mirror behind the bar, it took a moment to register that it was me looking back.
I smiled to myself trying to rationalize the series of events that lead me to this point.
The internal smile brewing boiled over and spilled out over my face.

Mel and Kamyla came back laughing, and it wasn't long after I had a (where are you guys?) text from Liam.
He joined us within five minutes of my response.

He'd cleaned up pretty good. The roughness had been smoothed out. He had even taken a calculated decision and was dressing to impress.
Kamyla liked what she saw and it was clear from her body language she wanted to know more about Liam.
Liam, on the other hand, was slow off the mark to react, missing some very obvious signs.

Kamyla was trying harder and harder to get Liam's interest as well as more attention from him, It made for some painful watching.
I had to do something before the train wreck finished, so I made a comment to Liam while Kamyla was distracted with Mel at the bar.

“Are you not keen on Kamyla or what?”

“Yeah man. She’s hot as fuck, but she doesn't really seem that into me”

“Frig, no wonder you’re single. Does she need to dry hump your leg or what? She has been flirting with you all night, even Stevie Wonder would have seen that”

“Ya reckon?, I thought she was just being friendly…”

“Well, she is being friendly. But mate, she likes you. Trust me! It sticks out more than these fake tits glued to my chest”

Just as I finished that sentence the entire bar seemed to go quiet, the couple at the table next to us both looked at me. Time also seemed to have slowed, or it felt like it anyway.
Liam burst out laughing and time sped back up, restarting the noise in the bar.

When the girls came back to our table, Liam started flirting back at Kamyla’s advances. The chemistry between them was growing at an alarming rate and quickly moved to a full on pash up in the corner.
Mel was almost as flirty, rubbing my arm and hands as she fluttered her eyelashes and sent little kisses through the air. It was very, very erotic and the gaff was working at near maximum capacity.

“We need to go somewhere for a dance!” Mel yelled over the music and other patrons in the bar.

I grabbed my purse, eager to go. Not so much for the dancing, that I could take or leave, but Mel had me hot and bothered and completely under her control.

She had managed to poked a gap between the entwined couple and told them it was time for the next place.
Liam looked like he’d just woken up, the confused look on his face from being so deep into a kissing marathon took a moment to clear.
Kamyla had lipstick smeared from cheek to cheek, and an even wider smile. She grabbed Liam by the hand and he stumbled after her as she weaved her way through the crowd to the door.

Mel put her arm around my waist, pulling me in close as we followed them out side by side.
We strolled along the waterfront, the air was still pleasant from the still warm wind. It wasn't as strong as earlier in the day, but the odd stronger gust still blew my hair into my eyes and mouth.
Mel stopped and swept my hair out of my face, tucking it back behind my ear. Her soft hand gilded back down my jawline, coming to rest on my chin. She held it as we leaned in for another kiss.

“Woooooooh, Lezzies! Get it on Hotties! Fuck yeah!”

I turned to see three younger guys, maybe late teens, boozed up and looking like they’d just scored tickets to the hottest show in town.
I grinned at Mel and we gave them a quick display before running off holding hands, laughing.
We caught back up with Liam and Kamyla about fifty meters on and wandered around till we found a suitable looking bar.

There was a small line waiting outside the door and the bouncer was checking everyone's ID. When it was our turn to go in, I handed my drivers license over without thinking.
The bouncer looked at the photo and name, then at me, then back to the license.

Shit, this is about to get real awkward, real fast, I thought, figuring out what was causing the delay.

Mel had already been given the all clear to go in, and was waiting on me. As quick as a flash she’d worked out the situation and grabbed the license from the bouncer given it a once over,

“Ahhhhahahahaaha, you silly bitch you’ve got Simon’s license again” she said, waving the license at me.

She looked at the bouncer “Stupid twins, they think its funny swapping each others stuff to confuse people”
“Its bitten you in the arse this time hasn't it. Well, have fun out here on your own”

Mel handed my I.D. back to the bouncer, spun on her heel and headed inside.

I was still trying to work out if that was her plan or if she'd just ditched me.
The bouncer handed my license back to me and nodded his head towards the door, signaling I could go in as well.

“Sorry, my dickhead brother has set me up”

“You’re alright” he grinned, stepping slightly to one side to allow me past.

I didn't really look like I was eighteen anyway, so no harm done. As I walked past I cemented the fib by saying.
"I'll kill that dip shit when I get home" loud enough that the bouncer overheard.

Mel was just inside the door, giddy with excitement, bouncing on the foot as I walked around the threshold.

"How good… aye…. How good" She called out, standing like the ringmaster of a world class circus drinking the applause from a crowd.

The laughter erupted between us and we headed in further from the entrance in case the bouncer changed his mind.
Liam and Kamyla headed straight to the bar and started slamming shots like they were going out of fashion.

The hazy cloud of booze had started sneaking into my head, and the thought of working tomorrow hungover sealed my choice of drink and grabbed a small lemonade.
The sweet bubbles had just touched my tongue when Mel grabbed me leading me to the center of the dance floor.
Mel's slinky dress hugged her body as she swayed and wiggled with the loud beats of the music mesmerizing me. I felt like a snake, dancing for the charmer's flute as I copied her motion.

For the second time tonight the clock and time itself seemed to have stopped.
I was lost in space dancing so close to Mel. Our hips and breasts brushed together when our movements aligned. It was magical.
Mel was swaying her hips side to side and my hands grabbed on to them. Mel placed her arms over my shoulder, crossing the around behind my neck. Pausing to look at my eyes and straight into my soul.
She smiled before leaning in for a kiss, her tongue sent in search of mine.
I pulled her hips closer, our breasts now pushed firmly together. My hands moved around to cup her buttocks and pull her in tighter again.

"Let's go, now" The simple whisper sent a bolt of pure ecstasy right through my body.

We passed Kamyla and Liam, now ordering extravagant, colourful cocktails at the bar.

"We're off. Behave!" Mel instructed Liam, without stopping.

She air kissed Kamyla telling her she'd talk tomorrow. I got in a quick fist bump to Liam before the Mel train accelerated away from the station, with me in tow.
She dragged me along by the hand at a fairly fast pace. My heels kept the speed down but it didn't take very long at all to get across Earnslaw Park to my hotel.

The quicken tempo of our heels across the tiled floor in the hotel reception echoed around the building. As soon as the lift doors touched together I grabbed Mel and continued what we'd started on the dance floor.

We burst into the hotel room and the urgency ramped up. We collapsed onto the bed wrapped in each other's arms.
There was only just enough time to remove our underwear and raise the hems before, making love still in our dresses and shoes.
Even post climax our fingers explored the other's body, eventually finding clips and straps to release the clothes leaving us bare skinned together. Mel, released my head from the wig and sat it carefully on the bench.

I would have normally succumbed to the sleep monster after an orgasm that strong, but the pull of Mel's aura kept my focus.
Some tender neck kissing turned into a trail of slow pecks leading down her body finishing between her soft thighs. Her discreet moans increased as I explored her with my tongue. Her back arched before she let out a gasping scream as her body twitched with pleasure.

I was still catching my breath back as Mel pushed me over on my back and licked my torso from neck to belly button. She dragged her fingernails down my sides, around my hips avoiding the silicon pads and down my thighs stopping at my knees. Her nails started heading back up my inner thigh. It was driving me wild.
I felt her tongue and lips touch my balls while her delicate touch was felt on the shaft of my now throbbing cock. She held it in position as her mouth moved over the head.

I didn't know I was even capable of a round two release so soon after the first and I was surprised how quickly I came.
Being fully spent, I really battled to find enough energy to climb back up the bed and maneuver under the covers.

Mel joined me, backing in real close to be the little spoon. I wrapped her in my arm and pulled her in as firmly as I could, breathing in the bouquet of scents from her hair.

I'd only know Mel for such a short time but the connection already felt as strong as anyone I knew. Was it simply lust or maybe something more?
Whatever it was, I wanted more, I needed more. She was the drug and I was a junkie.
I pressed my groin against her bum and slipped off to sleep. Exhausted but happier than I could remember being in ages.

...to be continued.

up
256 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very well written……

D. Eden's picture

And a compelling tale. I was surprised that Gerry didn’t turn out to be the total dickhead that he seemed to be. I can’t help but wonder just where the relationship between Mel and Simone will end up - things seem to be wonderful, but Mel is obviously turned on by Simone more than Simon.

Could this be not just a new career for Simone, but a new life style?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

*

LUST
LOVE
LIKE

Despite rumors to the contrary, there is no such thing as love at first sight.

But there definitely is such a thing as lust at first sight. Oh yeah, baby. OH YEAH!

If this lasts for more than a few "dates", it can in fact grow into actual love.

Marriage often follows in such a case. And kiddos are also common in such cases.

If that marriage lasts for more than a few years (50/50) it can grow into a full blown case of like.

Once you fall in like with someone you love, you will almost certainly have one of those 40 or 60 year marriages. Depends on how young you are when you start.

They are rare, but they are wonderful. Trust the voice of experience.

T

A good question

Jamie Lee's picture

What is Mel and Simon's relationship? Is it because of what's been done to Simon for the shoot that attracts Mel? Was she attracted to Simon before they added the bits and pieces? And when the bits and pieces are removed?

Or should it be if the bits and pieces are removed, which might not happen right away if what Simon felt while in the bathroom is any indication?

Others have feelings too.

Loving the story

Angharad's picture

But... that is not a halter-neck, it's a cross-back dress. Halter-necks go round the back of the neck to stay up.

Angharad

Correct

I used an AI image generator and described the scene, this was as close as it got, other than something with an extra leg or looking like a Picasso painting.

Nice images

Valcyte's picture

Believable, given the backstory. Maybe when I grow up I’ll try those posh looks.