The Passenger

Printer-friendly version

I had been putting off trimming the hedge out the front for weeks, I thought I may have gotten away with another week when I saw the slightly overcast sky out of the bedroom window. Sadly Lisa, my wife, had already beaten me outside to get the news paper, and informed me it would be “a perfect day to get that bloody hedge done” It’s not that hedge trimming is hard work, but I really enjoyed having a lie-in on Sunday mornings and now that I worked Saturday’s it was the only chance I got. But there would be no lazy morning today, I drew out the time it took to eat my toast and read through the Sunday newspaper for as long as I could without getting growled at.

When I eventually ventured outside, I was a little surprised about how warm it was. The familiar smells of a warm spring day wafted in the air, apart from a few birds busying themselves in the trees, the odd car passing and the drone of a lawnmower in the distance, it appeared to be just another quite, normal, average Sunday morning in suburbia. After a brief fight getting the ladder out of the garden shed, then after what felt like a good twenty minutes untangling the extension cord, I dragged everything out the front and was ready. I eyed up the unruly hedge, sighed, plugged the trimmer in and made a start.

For a Sunday morning there seemed to be a lot of people up and about on our street, walking the dog and jogging etc. A few people walked past and exchanged smiles but I was far too busy making sure the manicure stayed on track to get into pleasantries. I’d almost finished the front and top and was battling with the length of the extension cord, it amazes me that no matter what length you have, they are always just a fly shit shorter than the job you need them for, anyway, I managed to juggle the cord over top of the hedge to give me just enough to finish.

I thought it was all done and stepped back to admire my handy work, not too shabby if I do say so myself, and looked around almost expecting people to be gathering around for a look, there wasn’t though. It was then, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a young woman running towards me at the far end of the street. Wow! She looked hot, with the prospect of a quick perv I quickly picked up the trimmer and started tweaking a few spots of top of the hedge, to fill in time until she jogged past.

Sometimes girls that look good at a distance get worse they closer they get, but this girl wasn’t one of them, she just got better and better! She must have been in her mid-twenties at a guess. She had dark brown hair pulled back into a pony tail, swaying from side to side as she moved. The very tight blue Lycra exercise top showed off her well toned mid-rift and fantastic tits. She wore three quarter length black Lycra running tights and had an iPod or something strapped to her arm. I did my best not to be blatantly obvious and also quickly checked the house to make sure Lisa wasn’t looking at me gawking at this goddess who was now getting closer and closer.

I could feel my mouth hanging open as she jogged closer and smiled at me, I managed a mumbled “Hi” as she past. “What a body and shit that’s a great arse” I thought.
As she reached the opposite end of the hedge to where I was she stopped, I panicked “Shit, shit, shit, she's seen me staring” I thought. She turned slightly and walked closer to the hedge, then lifted her leg and placed her foot on the small concrete fence then bent over to re-tied the shoe lace that had come undone.
Phew, I was safe, but was now gazing at her bum as she was bending over; the Lycra tights perfectly outlined her spectacular figure.

It was at that exact moment I was snapped back to reality with Lisa’s voice behind me, in a very calm tone, “Getting a good look are you?”
Startled, I quickly swung around and at the same time I accidently squeezed the trigger on the hedge trimmer slicing right through the extension cord. There was a very loud crack, a flash of brilliant white light and I was thrown backwards from the ladder.

I continued to fall backwards with an increasing ringing or buzzing sound in my ears. Pins and needles seemed to be affecting every muscle of my body. I could sort of hear someone’s voice but it sounded so far away that I couldn’t tell what they were saying, I didn’t really care what they were saying either at that point. I kept falling and falling, waiting for the inevitable hard thud when I hit the ground but it never came. I was only two steps up the ladder, why was it taking so long to fall? I could feel myself still falling, or I thought I was falling, I couldn’t move my body and everything around me was getting whiter and brighter like an over exposed photo, until everything was so bright I couldn’t tell if it was light or dark anymore.

Still I kept falling backwards into the abys of nothingness of wherever I was, or wherever I was going. The confusion I had started to morph into fear, maybe I was dead and this was what it was like, the fact I was still falling backwards made me really panic, was I going to hell?
It felt like hours had passed the fear levels would increase then subside as I tried to rationalize what was happening. Eventually a sense of calm came over me and as it did the free falling seemed to slow down, but not stop completely, almost just like having your back to a gentle breeze. The more I relaxed the lighter the breeze on my back felt until it stopped altogether. I had no sense of direction, of what was up or down, I felt like I was floating, suspended in time and space. I knew my eyes were open but I couldn’t see anything, I couldn’t hear anything or feel anything, I couldn’t even move.
Was I really dead and is this what the afterlife actually was? Time no longer mattered but it felt like hours passed into days, I didn’t sleep, I didn’t breath, I just was there, existing in my own consciousness of lucid dreams, thoughts and memories and I worried I was going insane.

Wait! What was that? Could I hear music? It was far off in the distance, and only the briefest hints of a tune that seemed vaguely familiar. I concentrated hard on the sounds trying to decipher what it was, the harder I focused the louder and clearer the music became. Music I knew somehow, but not a song more like a jingle, yeah a jingle for a company, like on a radio ad. I could hear talking over the jingle, not clear enough to understand but I knew that jingle. I searched the deepest parts of my brain trying to recall what it was, hoping this could be a way out of this void. Then it all went quiet again.
I focused hard trying to pick up another sound when I heard a voice talking loudly and crystal clear. I had heard this before along time ago but it was familiar. I even thought I knew what was going to be said next, it was a radio station and the one I listened to on the way to work everyday. This was great! Finally my senses were picking up on something.

My body suddenly moved like I’d had rolled over and was now laying on my back, feelings of weight on my chest and something underneath me. I was in a bed! I could feel the warm sheets resting across my legs. I heard a loud deep sigh, that sound was the best thing I had heard in days, but it wasn’t me that made it, it came from somewhere beside me.
The weight of a hand dropped across my chest and lightly squeezed me. Oh my god that felt so good, someone was there! Here, with me! I wasn’t alone, I was so excited and a wave of pleasure washed across my body as I moaned with delight.
The hand massaged my breast, and played with my nipple, everything seemed so intense, I felt my body responding to the touch then like being on autopilot my legs quivered as a warm sensation between my legs grew quickly. My arm involuntary moved towards where the arm was, resting on what felt like a very erect penis and stared to rub and stroke it. It wasn’t my cock though? The warm feeling rapidly building in my crotch was different to what it normally felt like being aroused. What the fuck is happening? Was this just a weird dream, and surely I’d wake up soon, I wanted to wake up right then...or did I? it did feel good!

The massaging of my breast area felt fantastic, then it stopped! With my body still squirming and rubbing the cock in my grip the hand reappeared in my crotch, cupping me as it slide lightly up and down, I could almost make out each individual finger as it moved across and dipped into what felt like a groove between my legs, pushing me apart before entering inside my body.
The sensations all amplified and my body reacted on its own, twisting towards the source of the pleasure.
Light breaths on my face turned to pressure from another pair of lips against mine, a tongue then entered my mouth.
I was so horny, feelings I hadn’t had this strongly since first hooking up with my wife all those years ago. My entire body was running on its own accord reacting to each and every touch from the other hand and face beside me. My eyes started to open and a blurry picture of a man momentarily greeted me before my eyes closed again as tiny jolts shot across my body increasing the arousal I was already in, without warning my body moved, pushing itself up and on top of the other body beside me. I was now straddled over this other person grinding myself against the erection, moaning with pleasure with each movement.
The moans from the other body increased and a pair of hands firmly gripped my hips pushing me to a lower angle, I could feel the lump of a penis gliding along my groin then it entered me, pushing deep inside me. I was on fire; every atom of my body was getting more and more statically charged as I thrust my hips against the ridged member I had now fully taken inside. The hands on my hips moved up to my chest squeezing my breasts and tweaking my nipples causing my thrusts to go harder, faster. The groans coming from my mouth turned into puffing moans of delight.
The body below stiffened and stopped moving briefly before it jerked and shook under me, twitching as my body continued to build to a peak of feelings so intense I couldn’t put it into words if I wanted to. My back arched against the twitching cock, shifting the area of sensitivity, quickly adding to the ecstasy levels erupting into an emotional release that crashed over me in wave after wave of pleasure, leaving me feeling like a tiny rowboat that had been pushed of a waterfall.

I dropped off back onto the bed lying flat, huffing, my lungs battling to get enough air to replace what had just been exhaled. The body beside me was puffing in time with the draws of my chest, occasionally letting out a quite moan or a long drawn out sigh.

My breathing slowed down as my mouth opened,
“That was fucken great! I need to get going or I’ll be late for work.”

The words came from my mouth but a voice I didn’t recognize, a soft sultry voice. A women’s voice, how could this be happening, had I been reincarnated? Maybe, but why couldn't I control what was happening to my body? My arm pulled the covers back and my eyes opened, looking straight up at a white ceiling. My head turned towards the body beside me and I could feel a smile spread across my face as the man beside my leaned closer for a brief kiss. I rolled away and my legs swung over the side of the bed pressing into the stiff carpet on the floor. Now sitting up my eyes glanced down to look at my chest, a very ample chest with firm tits and stiff nipples. My eyes scanned the room stopping at a pile of clothes; I stood and took a short step towards them retrieving a pair of black lacy knickers nestled amongst the other items. My hands turned them around the right way before my leg lifted and stepped into them one at a time, before pulling them up to my hips.

I could feel everything, the lace against my skin, my hands brushing my smooth legs, everything but I had no control at all to what was happening to me. It was like being a passenger in someone else’s body. My hands located a bra from the clump of garments on the floor and fitted it around my chest, followed by blouse and a skirt. One hand grabbed the remaining items and I headed towards a closed wooden door opposite the bed.

“See you later” my voice said as my hand lifted and blew a kiss towards the man in the bed.

“I hope so! Make sure you return my calls this time” the guy in the bed responded.

The door opened and I stepped into the hallway walking towards a door at the end of passage, stopping to step into a pair of black high heel shoes and a purse left at the entrance way. A set of keys were fished from the bag and the front door opened, I walked down a small staircase toward the street looking around for something, a small yellow car parked on the other side of the road drew my attention and the chirp of the alarm when I pressed the remote in my hand unlocked it.
My spare hand opened the door and the items I was caring in the other were tossed into the passenger’s seat.
I sat into the driver’s seat, closing the door in the same motion; I placed a key I’d selected into the ignition and started the engine. As my body fastened the seatbelt I reached towards the rear vision mirror adjusting it to reveal my face.

It was the girl I had seen jogging along the street before I had fallen off the ladder; my reflection in the mirror was her face, not mine. A hand reached towards the corner of the mouth wiping a small something away before the mirror was adjusted back into place. I tried hard to make the body I was in move to my commands but it was all in vein. No matter how hard I tried, the body moved on its own, doing what it pleased, I couldn’t even manage a blink or a twitch of any kind. I yelled out for help, screaming for someone to hear me or even notice I was in here.
The engine started and my legs moved across the foot pedals as the car lurched away down the street.
I could see everything, hear everything, hell I could even feel everything that this body I was trapped in was doing, including the tingly still coming from my, well, the vagina that I was now in possession of.

As much as I was panicking the body gave away no signs, in fact warm feelings of pure content seemed to increase, my hand or the hand I was mentally bonded to, brushed and cupped between my legs and a long sigh of pure pleasure escaped from my lips.
The car continued on its drive for another ten minutes or so before pulling into a driveway. I got out, locked the car then headed to the front door, it must be home for this girl, she opened the door, kicked off the shoes and headed for a bedroom at the end of a short hallway.

“Where did you end up last night ya dirty skank?” came a female’s voice from behind a closed door opposite to the one I was facing.

My body turned and laughed as I\we pushed the door open,

“Did you go to Mike’s again?” the girl asked, as we pushed the door open.

The girl looked familiar to me as well; I’d seen her somewhere, maybe a shop I had been in recently. She was lying in her bed, peering over the covers with a huge grin on her face. I could feel my face redden up and we nodded with a smirk followed by a wink.

“Sure did! It was bloody good too!” we finally replied.

“Ooooh Girl! I need the details, and quick smart!” she laughed.

With that, we bounced onto the bed and laughed, my body host explained that she had meet up with him at after work drinks and one thing led to another and he asked her to come back to his place. It seemed to be a pretty big deal for both of the girls and the excitement and story continued to be explained in great detail. I listened carefully to her stories trying to pick up any clue to help me work out how my mind has ended up hitching a ride in this girl’s body or even just what the date was to work out how long I ‘d been floating in purgatory.
Each time my host mentioned an element of the sexual activities it must have triggered some sort of erotic memory and a soft tingle buzzed across my skin, I had no recollection of the night before but when she started to tell her the events of that morning my memories all came flooding in with the added twinges of excitement shooting over my body as my host described the sex she’d had.

After about ten minutes of gossiping, I\we announced that it was time to get ready for work or risk being late. The girl in the bed mentioned how much it sucked having to work on a Saturday morning and with a nod in agreement I headed out the door to a bathroom.
“Saturday” was that a week since my accident, I had no idea for all I know it could have been a month or even years.
We turned on the shower and as the water warmed up she turned to look in the mirror.
She really was stunning; I looked deep into the blue eyes in the reflection before the focus was drawn away by the host. She began to slowly undress, dropping the clothes in a pile on the floor before removing the bathmat from the heated towel rail and placing at the edge of the shower. I really wanted to check out more of her body, but her eyes didn’t give me the chance, instead she stood under the hot water, our eyes closed and head back as the water fell over our head. She turned her back to the shower rinsing her hair. I felt so relaxed, the heat was so good against my skin and when she lathered up a sponge and began soaping her body the feelings were indescribable. Everything was so soft but so intense. It seems a woman’s skin has far more sensitivity than guys, I’d never experienced anything like it before, maybe this was heaven after all.

With the showering finished she wrapped a towel around our body and another around her hair, we brushed our teeth then applied moisturizer to our legs and body then headed out and back to the bedroom. She closed the door behind her and made her way to the edge of the bed lifting her phone to check the time, I readied myself and tried had to focus on the screen “BINGO!” the briefest glance at the phone screen displayed (8:22) but the date was also showing, (Sat, 12 September)
That confused me even more, it was Sunday the 13th of September when I was trimming the hedge and ended up in this body. No year was displayed, so that either means I was four years or more in the future, or it was the day before my accident. If it was the day before maybe I could somehow stop this from happening, stop myself from being electrocuted, but how the frig was I going to do that?
I can’t even get this body to blink at will, I’m just a passenger.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Time warp?

I hope there is another part coming to help explain this.

Part 2

I am torn between wanting more episodes of "Driven From Normal" or more of "The Passenger" Both stories have a great future and I like the way they are written. Both stories are tantalizing keeping the imagination occupied while second guessing the future

Nice to hear you have enjoyed

Nice to hear you have enjoyed both stories. I had gotten a fair way through chapter two but wasn't happy with it. The direction in my head didn't align with what I had written so I (temporarily) abandoned it.