Driven from Normal. (Chapter 15)

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 15)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he now finds himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress. Chapter 15.

I was determined to try and make it work between Mel and I somehow, I didn't know how just yet but that could be sorted. It would be easy enough to drive down for weekends or longer if I didn't have any work booked in, and it was only an hour in the plane. Queenstown was also becoming more and more of a destination for my filming work anyway, hopefully I'd be down here a lot more often. We strolled further along the footpath in silence just holding hands until we found a seat on the lake edge and sat to enjoy the view across the lake. Mel decided we needed more photos and out came her phone for a series of selfie. The cool wind was unrelenting, far too cold to be sitting out exposed to it. We decided a ride up the Gondolas for a look might be a better, warmer option and made our way back to Mel's car to drive over to the carpark. On our arrival the lack of free spaces, as well as the number of buses pulling in, rammed full of tourists put us off the idea all together. The rain had also returned and with some sleet mixed in made the whole thought of being outside anywhere very unappealing, Mel did a U-turn in the car park and headed back out.

“Lets go to the supermarket and get some snacks then head back to your place for Netflix or something”

“Mmm, the something, sounds good to me!” Mel grinned back.

Her hand reached across to my leg and she slipped it up under the hem of my skirt, squeezing my inner thigh. I let out a small giggle pretending to be all shy, playfully holding my hand over my mouth. At the same time my erection had returned, I was now more interested in the “Something” back at Mel's than anything else. Stopping outside the flat, Mel turned the engine off and pulled on the handbrake, her hand returned to my inner thigh gripping it firmly,

“Would you like to come in?” she asked in a deep voice wagging her eyebrows at me.

“I guess I could pop in, for a moment. You know, to be polite. But ya better not try any funny business! I'm not that type of lady!”

“You’re no lady! Now get that little toosh inside so I can have my way with ya!” and with a cackle laugh she slapped my thigh, opened the door and got out.

I grabbed my bag and got out as well. We held hands, swinging our arms all the way to the front door. Mel placed the key in the lock and pushed the door open. Before she walked in, I dropped my head and placed my hands behind my back in an effort to look shy again,

“I dunno if I should come in, what will the neighbour's say?” It could ruin my innocent reputation”

Mel looked at me with a very cross look on her face, she reached both hands behind my head and jerked me in for a kiss. Without stopping she started walking inside backwards, towing me by the head, removing our jackets, dumping them on the floor as she continued to pull me across the living room, straight into her bedroom and booted the door shut behind us, only very briefly stopping the kissing to push me over on the bed. I grabbed her around the bum and pulled her over on top of me to keep up the passion. I rolled over so I was on top, then slipped down off the edge of the bed taking the band of her tights and underwear with me.
When her clothing was cleared out of the way, I pushed my face between her legs using my mouth and tongue to explore the warm, juicy pussy. Her tights still on, but pushed down below her knees made it awkward to get at the best angles that made her squirm and moan the most. I unzipped her boots and removed the tights exposing her fully and placed her smooth tanned legs over my shoulders then returned to finish what I had started, enjoying every twitch and shudder she made. My head was being pulled towards her with the combination of her hands and legs, my earrings pressed into each side of my jaw against her thighs as she reacted to the movements of my tongue inside her.

As soon as she climaxed she sat up on the edge of the bed, guiding me to my feet. She stood as well and spun me around, pushing me down to sit on the bed. Mel raised my skirt and unclipped the three fasteners of the bodysuit under my crotch, frantically tugged at my tights and knickers at the same time, lowering them just enough to release my cock. Her hand wrapped around the shaft and she guided it into her mouth. I lay back on the bed, gripping the duvet with my hands, digging the long nails in hard. I could feel myself about to cum and started to sit up to let her know, Mel pushed me back down hard and ramped up the action with her mouth.

“I’m about to cum!” I managed to splutter out in an effort to warn her.

The hand holding me against the bed stayed where it was and the pressure increased, her other hand cupped my smooth balls gently tickling the small area of skin behind them, the added sensation was too much, my body stiffened and I released my load straight into her mouth. Mel stood up smiling, wiping the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand then lay down on her side next to me on the bed. I tucked my arm under her, pulling her in close, as close as I could without crushing her. She placed her leg over mine and started rubbing her foot on my leg as a strange feeling came over me, that is sort of hard to describe, I needed to embrace her and be as close to her as I could, almost to the point of somehow being able to climb inside her, but even then it wouldn't be close enough. A big long, tight hug would just have to do.

How was I going to be able to get on a plane tomorrow morning and fly away from her? My stomach had butterflies at the thought of it. I was being stupid. Wasn't I?
I had only met her this week, not even a full week! Here I was, now panicking at the thought of not seeing her. The connection between us was strong, there was no denying that, but just how strong was it? Was it possible to feel this attached to someone after only a few days? We'd certainly done some stuff together that required a fair amount of trust, and done it easily, without dramas or judgement. She made me feel safe, confident, and completely adored. Maybe adored wasn't the right word, it was more than that. I felt I knew everything about her, and nothing at all in the same moment and I wanted, no needed to know it all.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, breaking my thoughts.

"You…" I replied bluntly.

She smiled, "What about me?"

"Everything! How much I like you. How much I don't know about you…how much I want to know about you"

"That's a bit deep. What do you want to know?"

"Everything. Likes, hates, fears, best friend, arch nemesis. Hopes and dreams. You know everything."

She buried her head into my shoulder and I heard her quietly giggle as she squeezed me tightly.
"Well, it looks like you’re going to have to spend a bit more time with me then and find out. Don't ya think?"

I started to tickle her, she tried to get away but I kept on,
"Vee have vays of making you talk"

Between laughs she finally got out, "Stop it! You'll make me pee myself ya dickhead"

I pulled her in for another hug, she relaxed, settling back in close.

"Best friend; Emma. Nemesis; The bitch from the petrol station near the round-about that gives me attitude every friggin time I go in there. Fears; spiders. Likes; you"

"Do I need to sort that petrol station bitch out? I’ll set fire to her letterbox and wipe poo on her door handles, just say the word. No one messes with my girl"

"You're a muppet" She squeezed me again. "Your turn"

"Fears; clowns. Best friend; Tommy. Nemesis; also now that bitch from the petrol station."

Mel laughed, then poked me in the ribs,
"You didn't tell me your likes?"

"Ahhh, no. No, I didn't. I like motorsport, beer, rugby and other stuff. Ya know… and…. You, I guess."

"Wow, romantic. So, what I'm forth on the list of your likes"

"Nah, sixth at best"

The grin I struggled to hold in erupted into a full on laugh and Mel wacked me on the chest. Eventually the cuddling had to end because I needed a pee. I sat up with the tights and knickers still pulled down to just above my knees, I even still had my boots on. I removed them and rolled the tights off followed by the knickers and gaff. As I stood, I adjusted the miniskirt in an effort to give me a little modesty before heading away barefoot and knicker-less to the toilet. It's odd to think sitting to pee was now something I just did without a thought, after only a few days. I could have quite easily stood without the gaff on but chose to sit anyway.

Mel was laying on the bed when I returned, wearing a short, very sexy, apricot coloured Cami nightie with black lace trim, holding up a single finger beckoning me to join her. It really wasn't much of a decision, I leapt from the end of the bed landing beside her. The zero restrictions of being underwear free, meant I was at full attention before I'd even hit the bed, tenting up the front of the short denim skirt. Something that didn't go unnoticed by the temptress summoning me, her hand grabbed the tent pole with a devious smile on her face.

“Is this for me?” she asked.

“It certainly is! I hope you like it. I made myself, specially for you”

“Mmmm, I like it a lot! I think we should see if it works as well as it looks, don't you?”

I only got as far as a nod in agreement as her tongue entered my mouth, I rolled Mel onto her back and hitched my skirt up out of the way. Mel took a condom packet from the dresser beside the bed, opened it and rolled it down my throbbing shaft. She guided me to the right spot while I straddled myself over her. Things had been going exceptionally well, right up until the second we heard Kamyla arrive home and yelling from the living room.

“Hey! It's just me”

It momentarily killed the enthusiasm, but we carried on at a lesser pace keeping the noises to a lower, more suitable level with someone in the next room, to be fair Kamyla did turn the TV on and increased the volume up, I assume to cover our noises. When we had finished and recovered, Mel put a dressing gown on and went out to see what Kamyla was up to. I joined her soon after, once I had found some underwear and put it on, I tucked myself but hadn't bothered with the gaff. My face reddened up as I walked into the lounge to see Kamyla sitting there with a “I know what you’ve been up to” grin on her face. It wasn't any secret, but knowing someone had just had to sit there listening was a little awkward. When I asked about Liam, Kamyla said he'd had gone home for a few hours to shower and get himself sorted for work on Monday morning. I asked if it was more driving duties for a production company but she wasn’t sure.

We all ended up watching a movie for the next hour and a bit, a fairly cheesy teen comedy with a very predictable outcome, it filled in some of the afternoon and gave me a chance to cuddle up with Mel on the couch for a bit, so not a complete waste of time. I did spend a bit of time on my phone flicking between my account and the new Simone one, more private messages to Simone, one creepy message asking for photos of my feet and yet another image of a penis. I did wonder what would happen if I was in an accident and the police had to go through my phone to solve the mystery, the dozens of deleted dick pics might raise a few eyebrows…

Dylan and a few of the other guys from the party last night had also been busy, liking the professional photos Gerry had taken of me. Even a (Wowzers, that's HOT!) comment from Brad on one photo that had taken from behind, with me looking back at the camera over my shoulder. I wondered what Kelly would have thought, but saw she had liked his comment and the photo anyway. There had been messages from a couple of talent agencies asking if I was currently contracted with anyone, I wasn’t sure if Chalky did modeling as well but added his company details to my place of work, hopefully ending that line of questions. I’d have to let him know what I had done as well, in case someone got hold of him but figured that could wait until our meeting on Tuesday morning. There was no point trying to explain all of this over the phone or in an email.

“SHIT!” Mel shouted out of nowhere, startling me and Kamyla .
“I haven't fed Anna’s cat. Shit, shit, shit!’

She took off into her room, I followed her in to see what was happening and found Mel grabbing clothes from around the room, frantically trying to put them all on at the same time.

“Can I help you with anything?” I asked as the tornado swept around the room.

“Nah, I just need to walk up the road to Anna’s and feed the cat. Which hopefully hasn't starved to death by now.”

“I’ll come with you” I said, grabbing the black tights from earlier and turning the leg outside in. I sat on the bed, rolled them up in my hands and slid them up my legs one at a time, then up under my skirt.

When everything felt like it was in the right place I pulled the skirt back down and slipped my feet into the black Puma shoes. Mel was trying to find the matching shoe to the one she already had on, I spotted it under the corner of the bed, reached over and handed it to her.
As she was putting it on I grabbed the jackets we had discarded in the lounge and held it for her as she swept past and shot out the door. We rushed up the road past a dozen or so houses then turned on to a side road. There was a large house already visible at the end of the short cul-de-sac.

“That’s Anna’s there,” Mel said, pointing to the house.

It looked to be an older house compared to the rest on the street, but larger and immaculately kept, neat hedges and tidy lawns lined a short path that led up to the front entrance. Mel opened the front door and ducked inside to unset the alarm. The entrance area was vast, with a large staircase leading to the upstairs rooms. I followed Mel around the couches in a small living room then through a dining room and into the kitchen. The interior decorating was subtle but still expensive and fresh looking. Mel obviously had been here before as she knew her way around, locating the cat food in the cupboard then taking it out to the garage to fill the cats bowl.

There were actually a few biscuits still lying in the bowl but the tingling of the dry food refilling it attracted the attention of "Gus", who, without any question, was the fattest, oldest cat I'd ever seen.
It looked like a gross, overstuffed grey pillow with a cat face on it. The hair on its back was matted up and full of old dandruff and other flecks of stuff. More than likely it wouldn't be able to wash itself because it didn't have a neck that I could see. It certainly wouldn't have been able to wear a collar, trying to put one on that cat would be like trying to put one on a road maker cone, the tighter it was done up the further it would have slipped off its face.
I couldn't help but laugh,

"Looks like we got here just in the nick of time. Look at how skinny it is! Poor old thing would have to turn around twice just to cast a shadow!"

"Ahhh poor ol’ Gussy-moo-moo. He's being a bit mean isn't he." Mel reached down to pat the cat, the purring increased as it started mowing through the fresh bowl of food.

As much fun as it was watching an over inflated fluffy balloon devour a pile of biscuits at speed, we decided the morbidly obese cat would probably survive the night. Mel mentioned that when she had first arrived in Queenstown, Anna had given her the spare room to stay in until she found a place of her own. That explained how she knew her way around so well, and why the cat was so relaxed with her. She gave me a quick tour of the house and the outdoor spa pool area before we headed back to her flat.

The walk back was far more relaxed, we even managed to briefly discuss how and when we might see each other again, that was the first time Mel asked when I'd be back.
It had felt like she had been avoiding the topic for the last few days. When she had brought up anything about me coming back up, it was an off hand passing comment slipped into the conversation. I had a job starting later in the week in the North Island, doing some corporate hot laps for a car dealership. Mel was away the following weekend, with a makeup and hair booking for a big out of town wedding, so it looked like it could be about three weeks before I'd have any chance to get back.

Mel didn't say much, but her body language was deafening. I could tell her disappointment level was probably as much as mine. In a pretty lame effort to lighten the mood I did a weird walk beside her bobbing up and down while stretching my legs out in front of me as far as I could. It worked, a grin appeared on Mel's face.

“What the fuck are you doing now ya weirdo?”

“Huh? I always walk like this...”

She grabbed my hand, and tugged me off balance, forcing me to stop the goofy walk I was getting right into. We walked as close as we could get our bodies, holding hands the rest of the short distance back to the flat just smiling at each.

“How was Gus?” Kamyla greeted us as we walked inside.

I replied, trying unsuccessfully to keep a straight face
“Shit, we only just made it in time I say! Poor old thing had almost wasted away.”

Mel punched my arm and shook her head, “He was fine. Very pleased to see us”

“Well I’m not sure about being fine, that cat could do with some diet food at least. But anyway… speaking of food, what would you like to do for dinner?”

Mel shrugged her shoulders then looked towards Kamyla for her suggestion.

“Nope, I'm good. Liam wants me to go to his place.”

I was sort of a bit relieved to be honest, I wanted Mel to myself for our last night together. So not having anyone else around at the flat would work out perfectly.
Mel didn't really seem to be interested in anything I suggested for dinner and mumbled a random nothing answer as she turned and stomped away towards her bedroom, I followed, shrugging my shoulders to the “What's that about” look on Kamyla's face. Mel flopped down onto her bed staring vacantly up at the ceiling. I lay down beside her and she hardly moved.

“Have I done something wrong?”

Still without moving or shifting her gaze from the ceiling Mel responded very bluntly, “Yes!”

A hot flush rushed across my face, I skipped through the list of possible things I’d done in my head,

“I’m really sorry” hoping that would give me some extra time and chances to work out what I’d done.

“You don't even know what you're saying sorry for, do you?”

“Honestly. No idea at all. But you’re upset and for that I am sorry. I don't want to leave her tomorrow on a bad note with you. I really like you Mel and I really don't want to fuck it up”

“That's just it! You are leaving tomorrow!” she paused, still looking at the nothings on the roof.

Her head tilted slightly towards me and I could see her eyes tearing up,
“I really like you too. The past few days have been so good, and just when I thought this might be the start of something, you’re going to leave! It's not fair. Why do you have to live so far away?”

She managed to hold back the tears, but she was angry, really upset and angry. I slipped my arm underneath her and wrapped her in my arms pulling her in close and tight, not saying anything for a few minutes, until I caved and finally broke the silence,

“We can make it work!, You are worth it and I’ll do whatever I need to have you in my life”

I’ll be honest, it sounded way more romantic in my head, but I thought it got the basic point across.
Mel said nothing. So, maybe I didn't?

up
221 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Something Tells Me...

...that spare room of Anna's is going to figure in his plans somehow.

Eric

Good thinking. Annas spare

Good thinking. Annas spare room may come in very handy.

That’s a pretty open ended statement……

D. Eden's picture

I can’t help but wonder just what Simon needs to do to keep Mel in his life, but somehow I’ll bet it involves being Simone full time!

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Simon is very smitten with

Simon is very smitten with Mel and maybe willing to go the extra mile.

An extra mile . . .

Emma Anne Tate's picture

. . . is all the more impressive, if you walk it in heels. ;-)

Emma