Driven from Normal. (Chapter 10)

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 10)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he now finds himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress. Chapter 10.

Mel had a plan!
It was fairly simple, head back to her flat and get ready for a big night. A few drinks while she finished getting ready then maybe head into town hitting the pubs and clubs.
Mel cleaned up her work area and ran through the closing procedures for the studio.

Once we had the lights off and the doors locked, we drove to a bottle shop nearby to get some supplies. I had no issues at all walking in wearing a dress, I never even really thought about it, my makeup and hair, along with the figure hugging dress I had on, they all said girl. Even I was starting to struggle to see any hint of a man left in the mirrors I passed.

The young guy working at the bottle store appeared to become a bit flustered when Mel and I walked in. He made it very obvious that he thought we looked alright, and his fairly lame attempts to chat us up were a bit cringe worthy.
He was asking what our plans tonight were etc. that caused us both to giggle, which seemed to spur him on.
Mel played along, flirting with the poor wee fella.

He did actually end up giving us a reasonable discount on the premixed Vodka bottles we brought. I'd originally gone straight for the beers until Mel interjected saying a girl's night meant boring old beer was absolutely off the menu.
As we left the young guy said he hoped he'd see us in town later. I gave him a big wink and smiled, which set Mel off giggling again.

The giggling continued all the way back to Mel's flat with random things setting either one of us off again. As we pulled up outside the first two bottles had the caps removed and we were into it. I lugged my suitcase in while Mel carried the booze. I was told to chuck my case in her room while she sorted some music out. I placed the case on the floor as the speakers burst into life from the next room.

The pop tune wouldn't have been my first choice of music but Mel was dancing up a storm in the living room.
When I came back in I was pulled into the dance, being swung around, bumped and swayed.

After the second bottle and a few songs were finished, Mel decided to start getting ready. She headed into the bathroom to do her makeup, I took the chance and changed the playlist to rock. Mostly the classics, AC/DC, Metallica and Guns and Roses, you know, proper music.
Mel emerged head banging to Thunderstruck, and she had the nerve to call me a Bogan…

Her makeup was also darker and more rock chick looking than she normally wore, next it was onto deciding what to wear. My choice was already taken care of, the new pants and top I'd brought. Mel decided on a black mesh bodysuit, showing her black bra with a dark red stretchy leather looking skirt, topped off with fishnet tights and chunky ankle boots.

I took the bodycon dress off dropping it on the floor. I looked in the mirror and decided against keeping the garter and stockings on under the tight pants, but kept the rest of my fancy lingerie on.
I tried to get away with my black shoes, but was forced to wear the new ankle boots I'd brought the other day.

The empty Vodka bottles had started to gather on the bench as we carried on getting ready, talking with the odd wee boogey to a good song. Kamyla arrived home from work and was quickly handed a drink and dragged into our little party. It wasn't long until she was also showered dressed and ready for a night out. I was just starting to feel the effects of the alcohol and had a good buzz going on, Mel was further on again, getting louder and laughing at everything.

It was well after nine when we made the call to head into town. I'd offered to book a ride, but Kamyla said that she'd been texting Liam and he'd offered to pick us all up and drop us off. When he arrived, he walked in on three half sauced up girls laughing very loudly and dancing in the living room. He kept looking, like he sort of recognized me but couldn’t place the face, but not wanting to be rude. I just sort of smiled politely. It wasn't until the music quietened down between songs and I talked to him that the penny finally dropped.

He was shocked, and kept telling me how different I looked, then his expression changed again. Then he wanted to know why I was still dressed as a girl, even though the filming had finished up. Trying to explain over the loud music, and also being a bit pissed, was hard work. He kept asking me to repeat myself. Mel and Kamyla weren't interested in chatting and kept on dancing in the middle of the room.
I grabbed Liam's arm and led him to the front door, where we stepped outside to the quiet, well, marginally quitter that inside

“So why exactly are you still dressed like a chick?” a confused Liam asked me.

I ran through the story with various extra, unnecessary details added in, thanks mostly to the amount of booze in my system.
Liam nodded as he listened, with an occasional head shake in disbelief or laugh.
I finished the very drawn out story with a sort of courtesy, saying;

“...and here I am!”

“Okay, cool! But... So why are you all glammed up now though and heading into town?" Liam responded.

I replied with another long winded explanation of how Mel had suggested that because it was my last night, I may as well make the most of it. The more I talked, the more I managed to convince myself that it was a good idea. And all perfectly normal!

“Well, you look good!” Liam grinned.

“Ahhhh shucks, thanks” I said, mocking him.

With that I spun on my heel to head inside and slipped over. Liam scooped his arms around me and managed to catch me mid fall, helping me back up. No damage done luckily, Liam’s hands were still holding my bum and arm when I regained my balance. He quickly whipped them away and apologized with a very red face. When we walked back inside, both Mel and Kamyla stopped dead in their tracks and glared at us with a stern look on their faces.

“So, what have you two been up to out there all that time?” Kamyla asked

“Just talking!” Liam replied, now blushing even more.

“Why do you both look so guilty then, aye?” Mel added, before they both burst out laughing. Mel grabbed me and Kamyla pulled Liam in close.

“ Keep ya mits of my man, you tramp!” Kamyla joked as she laid an exaggerated kiss on his lips, and spilled some of her bottle down his back.

When the song finished and something random started playing Mel announced it was time to go.

There was a bit of a panic with everyone getting things together. I needed a handbag or something to put my phone and wallet in.

I ducked into Mel's room and was bending over looking through my suitcase to find it when Mel snuck up. She slapped me on the arse, then grabbed my hips and started to thrust against me, giggling.

“Pwoar! Now that’s a great arse darlin’. But hurry up, we need to go. Actually! I need a pee first”
She turned to walk out of the room, then stopped and turned back to me.

“I think you’re so fucken hot” she slurred slightly and grinned, then carried on out the door.

I gathered my stuff up and loaded my purse, as I looked around the room to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, I caught sight of my reflection in a mirror hanging on the dresser. It took me by surprise a bit, I had forgotten how I looked and how I was dressed. I walked closer to the mirror and leaned in for a better look at the makeup. What I did notice was the two breasts squeezed together in my sexy bra. Both exposed with the low cut blouse I had on. I cupped a hand one each breast and pushed them even closer making the cleavage look pretty impressive.

I glanced up at my own face and smiled, then winked and blew myself a kiss. It was then I spotted Liam's reflection walking past the doorway behind me, he'd stopped and was now lost in a stare. When he realized he'd been busted, he quickly looked away and disappeared out of view. I stood up straight and adjusted the hair from my face, tucking one side behind my ear, then swung the purse strap over my shoulder. I turned to walk out when Mel burst through the door carrying a tube of lipstick.

“Here, I’ll just touch your lippy up before we go. Pucker up!” she said as she started adding another coat of the dark colour to my lips.

When she was finished and satisfied, she opened my purse and dropped it in. she then rummaged around the selection of small perfume bottles on the top of the dresser, before pausing her hand over one. She gave a spritz to each side of her neck then did the same to me, the sweet floral scent wafted through my nostrils.

“Come on, let's roll!” she said, pulling me by the hand.

We all piled into Liam's car, it wasn't the car he had been using all week, this was a Subaru Legacy with a ski roof box on the roof. I asked him about the other car and he said this one was his, the other car was a rental provided by the production company. The outside of the car was fairly rough, but the inside was immaculately clean, the dash was spotless and not a trace of rubbish or anything else out of place anywhere. I mentioned to Mel that this was how a car was meant to look inside and not the rubbish skip she drove around in.
She said nothing but gave me a whack on the arm.

There seemed to be people out and about everywhere, the nightlife was really going off, and it was still early-ish. Liam double parked to let us out and said he’d see us later, leaning in to give Kamyla a kiss,

“Ahhhh, no! You’re coming with us! Find a proper park” I told him.

“I thought this was a girls night?” he queried

“I’m hardly a girl, am I?” was my reply.

Liam looked over the seat at me and raised his eyebrows without saying anything…

“Yeah, don't answer that!, Anyway, you’re coming with us, so find a park!”

Liam pulled away again to try and find a park, with the three passengers all offering suggestions on suitable spots, mostly driveways, bus stops, pretty much everything other than an actual free legal space.

After what seemed like forever, Liam swung on the steering wheel and did a U-turn to squeeze into a park on the opposite side of the road. We all climbed out laughing, singing and talking over the top of each other and headed towards the noise of the closest bar, leaving Liam trailing behind after locking up his car. We walked three wide, arms linked taking up the entire width of the footpath. A few groups of people had to get out of the way as we plowed on, Liam jogging behind to catch up with us.

The first bar we got to looked good, so in we went. The bouncer at the door never even tried to stop us as we charged through and headed straight for the bar to place a drinks order. I had a few gulps of mine, before my bladder advised it required some attention. I handed my drink to Mel and made a dash to the toilets. Without thinking I pushed the door open and headed in, the two guys standing full stream at the urinal turned and stared at me.

“Shit! Don't mind me!” I said and continued past them towards the toilet cubicle.

I shut the door and locked it before sliding my pants down and sitting down for a pee. I could hear the two guys talking and then laughing outside, but I didn't care, I just really needed to pee. I finished up, as I pulled the door open another guy was about to walk in, he looked very confused and checked the sign on the door before suggesting I may have been in the wrong toilet. I just gave him a wink and an air-kiss as I turned and pushed past him, he managed a quick arse grab as I did. I turned and gave him a tut-tut finger wag, before rejoining the girls at the bar.

“What was that all about? Liam yelled over the music as I walked back over.

“He grabbed my arse” I told him

“Piece of shit, I’ll go and sort him out” Liam took a step, before I grabbed his arm and told him not to worry about it.

He was all puffed up in the chest like a big rooster. I laughed and asked what he wanted to drink, waving my arm at the barman. I have to admit the bar staff moved a lot faster towards me dressed like this, than they normally did. Sometimes, I could stand waiting for a drink for ages being ignored, this was definitely better.

With drinks in hand, we headed for the “d-floor” for a dance up.
The bum grabber spotted me dancing and was shuffling through the crowd towards us, Liam also had seen him and blocked him by dancing with his back to him.

He gave up after a few attempts to get round and wandered off, and we carried on dancing.

Kamyla insisted that we head to another bar after she remembered they had a live band playing that was awesome.
Mel linked her arm through mine as we walked and kept looking at me grinning, then leaning her head against my shoulder.

I felt a little tingle shoot through my body, I was really enjoying my night, the night air was warm, the atmosphere was good and the company was excellent.

A big smile swept across my face.
As we walked, groups of guys smiled and said hello as they passed by, a few nervously avoided eye contact, and some others gawked at our breasts.
Seeing what girls had to put up with from random men on a night out gave me a new appreciation of just how badly behaved most guys are.

The music coming from Kamyla’s suggested bar sounded pretty good as we got closer.
The doorman knew Liam and let us straight in, past a small queue of people lined up.
I felt a bit guilty but that was forgotten when we got inside.
It was pumping, the band had everyone heaving to the catchy beats.

Mel dragged me towards the front of the crowd, pushing her way through right to the front of the small stage, and started to dance. I was left to apologize to everyone as I was tugged past them.

The four band members were all right into the performance giving it the full 100%, and seemed mostly oblivious to the crowd.
When the set finished, the drummer smiled at me and nodded his head, pointing a drum stick towards me. The bass guitarist gave Mel a big cheesy
“Hey, how ya doin?”.

That was too much and I burst out laughing, it must have looked like a fangirl moment as both band members reacted more and played all of the next song while looking at us.

The attention from the drummer was starting to make me feel awkward so I leaned into Mel's ear and said we should get a drink.
She nodded then towed me back through the crowd to the bar. Mel ordered two drinks. An older guy, maybe mid-Thirties, offered to pay for them. Mel agreed.

She handed me mine, then hers, saying she needed the toilet and she'd be right back. I stood there trying to make polite conversation with the guy that just brought our drinks.

I was also looking around at the same time to see where Liam and Kamyla had ended up but couldn't spot them in the crowd anywhere.
I was sipping on my drink and felt two arms slip gently around my waist from behind. I turned, expecting to see Mel.

Instead, the drummer from the band pulled me in for a kiss. I must have missed the announcement that they were taking a short break.
His firm grip on my lower back and the two drinks I was holding made it very hard to pull away.

I resisted the attempts of his tongue getting in my mouth before getting my arms into a position to push him off.

“Fuck off ya wanker!” I yelled pushing him away further.

“Come on babe! I know you want some of this, I saw the way you were lookin at me up on stage”

“Like fuck I do! Fuck! Off!” I yelled back at him.

The guy from the bar had stepped in and pushed him away, and a girl asked if I was ok. I nodded.

I was more in shock than anything else, I couldn't understand why he’d just tried to kiss me?
I’m a guy, was he gay or what? It was all very weird.

I leaned back on the bar and happened to glance down, my boobs came into focus as well as the shiny leather pants and high heeled boots below.

It dawned on me that I was actually dressed very much like a girl so it probably wasn’t that he was gay.
But still, he shouldn't have done that anyway, I certainly hadn't done anything to lead him on.

“Fucken cock-teeze!” he mumbled as he was pushed further away.

“What happened?” a very concerned Mel asked, pushing past the people who had gathered around.

“That creepy fucken drummer tried to kiss her!” a random girl answered on my behalf.

I managed to eventually convince Mel that I was fine. Which was lucky, as at one point, it looked like she was going over to smash him with a bottle she’d found from somewhere.

Liam and Kamyla had also found us and I had to run through it all again, and that I was perfectly ok.
I was keen just to finish my drink but Mel decided that we needed to leave then and there.

On the way out, she gave the bouncer on the door an earful about what had happened as well.

I'm not sure why, but we were now storming up the street with Mel still ranting.
I stopped her and gave her a kiss to try and distract her and hopefully settle the situation down.

A snide comment from a dude walking past, about two chicks kissing set her off again, and he wore a blast of abuse.

Kamyla stepped in trying to diffuse things suggesting we get something to eat from the 24 hour dairy around the corner.

Normally “Fergburger” was the go to in Queenstown, but the thought of lining up for a burger, no matter how good they are, always put me off.

I quietly herded Mel away towards the shop, hopefully a pie might improve her mood and we could get back to enjoying ourselves.
It was pretty cool to think she was so protective over me, but I could look after myself. I didn't get into a lot of fights, but I was no slouch when I did.

A few jokes started to soften Mel, and the gorgeous smile started to re-emerge on her face.
The snack from the shop helped and she was back to her happy self ready to carry on partying.

As we all sat on a bench seat opposite the shop eating our purchases, it dawned on me how sore my feet felt. I’d been wearing the new boots all night, dancing and walking.
This was about the only time I had sat down and taken the weight off them. I unzipped one of the boots, slid my foot out and rubbed the pad below my big toe.

It felt good to wiggle my bare foot around, so I repeated it on the other side.
Liam glanced over and burst out laughing, spraying a bit of sausage roll as he did.

“Gez! She's a tough job being a girl, aye?” he joked.

“Yeah , I’ll say! It's bloody hard. Wearing heels, fending off guys… it's been really full on.”

I finished the steak and cheese pie, slipped my feet back into the boots and we set off in search of another bar.
I suggested something with seats, which everyone found funny.
I was serious…

We ended up in a small cocktail bar and found a spare table up the back near the kitchen area.
Kamyla ordered shots, I didn't think that was a great idea.
My record drinking shots was average at best, I could drink beer and spirits as well as any of my mates, but put little glasses in front of me, and the wheels would always fall off pretty quickly.

After two rounds of whatever the hell the little glasses of purple stuff was, I could feel my mouth watering in preparation for a spew.

I ducked into the toilets, which luckily were right beside us and just managed to make it to a spare bowl, before the steak and cheese pie tried to get back out.

I managed to breath through it and keep everything in my stomach where I had originally put it.
I decided that was enough shots for me, and maybe a few quiet waters might be a better option.

Mel, Kamyla and Liam all struggled not to laugh as I came back to the table and sat down.

“Alright?” Liam scoffed

“I’m pleased I used waterproof eye makeup, you light-weight” Mel got in before erupting in laughter.

The teasing continued as I slowly drank a couple of glasses of water that the waitress had brought over.

Two guys approached our table, they all looked like they knew us and had big smiles on their faces.
Liam stood up and shook their hands then introduced them to us, calling me Simone.

One was his flatmate, the other was a good mate of his he’d met through snow boarding a few years ago.

They gave him a bit of a wind up about ditching them for the last few days. And joked if they had the chance to hang out with three hotties they’d have ditched him as well.

Kamyla invited them to join us, which they quickly did, sliding chairs over from the neighboring table.

Chucky wasn't a big guy at all, but he was a fit, rugged, out-doorsie looking type with scruffy ginger stubble. Almost long enough to be considered a beard. The typical Queenstown \ extreme sports, looking person with a t-shirt and jeans with solid hiking type boots.

Dylan was the polar opposite, a big, tall solid dude. Not fat, but not a Gym junkie either, just really solid.
The sort of guy that would be a front row forward in a rugby team. His hair was short and neat with a fresh fade. He wore jeans and a dress shirt, that to be fair was probably a size on the small side. Probably to show off the guns at a guess.

I had “Chucky” sitting beside me. He was very funny, with a very dry wit and very quickly had us all in stitches, laughing at the stories he had about Liam.

The other guy, “Dylan”, Liam's flatmate, eventually started talking and asked what we all did and if we were locals.

Mel and Kamyla explained they were locals and where they both worked.
He then turned to me waiting for an answer.
I said I was just down for the week working and was heading home on Monday.
He pushed further asking what line of work I was in.
I said I was a precision driver for TV ads and he looked very surprised with my answer. He asked more about what sort of things I did, then asked how I got into it etc. I went on to explain how it stemmed from motorsport and karting.

Dylan then told us he was the manager of the new indoor karting center out near the airport. That explained why he was so excited when I mentioned I had raced karts.

He invited me, then quickly included everyone else, to come out tomorrow afternoon for a race.
I was really keen, then a look over towards Mel reminded me that from tomorrow morning, I'd be back to being my old self.
Dylan probably wouldn't have been so excited if Simon showed up instead of Simone.

“She's also a model!” Mel added, with a proud look, and I think, in an attempt to change the subject of the conversation away from karts.

We chatted away for ages, Chucky's sense of humor was a highlight, bringing some full on laughing fits. I was probably lucky Mel had used waterproof makeup, as tears rolled down my cheeks more than once with some of the stories he came out with.

After a round of drinks we headed to another club, with our two new groupies Chucky and Dylan tagging along.
The six of us lined up at the door to get in, still joking and laughing.

I was feeling slightly more secure and confident with two extra guys to help keep away any further unwanted attention.

The line disappeared reasonably swiftly in front of us until we were allowed to walk up the stairs to get in.
The boys offered to get our drinks, and while they waited to be served Mel dragged me to the toilets.

I never could work out why girls always paired up for a dunny run until tonight. Every single step we took, some random Romeo would try to make a move on us.
At least with a wingman, (or wing-woman?) there was an escape route.

We both used the restroom facilities and fixed our makeup in the mirror before returning to our group.
Dylan handed me my drink and Chucky had Mel's.

Purely by accident, we ended up pairing off. I was talking karts to Dylan, while Chucky entertained Mel.
At one point Mel laughed so hard she sprayed out some of the drink she had in her mouth, and playfully pushed Chucky away.

I actually felt a bit jealous, as much as I was enjoying talking karts I wanted Mel more.
I yelled "Let's dance" and pulled Mel towards the dance floor into a close dance. The others soon followed and we opened up to a larger circle.
I kept Mel close to me though swinging and bumping my hips against hers.

I had a fairly good head of steam on from the amount of alcohol I'd drunk and was getting into the dancing a bit much.

My balance in the heels had been alright with only a couple of slight wobbly maneuvers, but when Mel bumped my hip with her bum, I slipped on the floor and skidded over.
Mel was too boozed to notice but Dylan was very quick to come to my rescue, lifting me back up to my feet.

My ankle hurt a bit and I winced as I put the weight back on it.
I knew it wasn't anything serious or really even that painful, but Dylan insisted I should sit for a bit so he could check my ankle.
It seemed he was also a qualified first aider and had worked for mountain rescue on ski fields.

I sat down on a seat in a booth against the wall. Dylan knelt down in front and lifted my leg up resting it on his other knee.
He gently massaged my ankle moving it around asking if anything hurt. He asked if he could remove my boot to better examine the area.

I shrugged and nodded, he carefully unzipped the boot and slipped it off while he supported my foot. My hair was covering my eyes, I brushed it back and tucked it behind my ear. Dylan looked up as I did and smiled, before getting back to my lower leg.

After softly checking my ankle he was happy there was no damage, which I already knew and had been saying since it first happened.

Dylan then passed my boot back and held it up so I could slip my foot back in. I zipped it closed and as Dylan stood up, he reached for my hand to help me as I stood up.

When I was standing, Dylan didn't release my hand, instead he repositioned his grip and held my hand as he walked me back to the rest of the group.
He turned back with a smile and asked if I was ok.
I don't really know why I let him hold my hand for so long, but at the time it didn't really seem that big of a deal.

Mel and Chucky were now dancing, while Liam and Kamyla had started slow dancing and had buried their faces together kissing.

Dylan still had my hand in his, lifting my arm up for a twirl. When I came around he placed his other hand delicately on my hip stepping closer towards me.

He leaned in and I panicked, thinking he was going for a kiss. I turned and tipped my head away to the side but he moved towards my neck and drew in a long breath through his nose.

He spoke softly in my ear and said how good I smelt.
His faint breath in my ear made the hairs on my neck stand up, and I froze on the spot, completely lost in a moment.

Dylan mistook my still exposed neck as an invitation, and lightly kissed my neck.
Now, I know with 100% certainty that I’m not gay or even sort of curios, but shit, it felt nice!

Had it not been for his erection pushing against my leg when he moved closer, I possibly would’ve let it go on longer, but as soon as I noticed that I pulled away.

“I’m so sorry, that was very forward of me” Dylan said with a very sorry expression on his face.

The words that I spoke next, I can only assume, must have been purely fueled by alcohol, because it definitely wasn't how I would have normally reacted if a guy had just kissed my neck.

“Don't be sorry, it was nice. But, it’s…just, I’m with someone else” I knew those sounds had just came from my mouth, but what the hell?
Why did I say that?

He was still holding my hand with his other now resting on the exposed skin of my lower back.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I think you’re really incredible. He’s a very lucky guy to have a girl as amazing as you are!”

I blushed, lowered my head and smiled;
“SHE, is lucky you mean”

“Ohhhh, you’re Bi?” he asked, the question had a hopeful tone to it.

I guess that a "yes" to being Bi would leave the door open a little for the possibility of a future relationship in his eyes.

I shook my head and smiled as I responded;
“Nope, I'm only into girls”

He laughed and said “Yeah me too, girls are awesome!, We can still be friends though aye, and keep dancing?”

“Yeah, of course. Duh!”

With that he swung me around for another few twirls and we carried on dancing. I spotted Mel spitting more drink out of her mouth after hearing something else Chucky had said.

It must have been pretty good, she was now coughing trying to clear her throat and avoid choking.
Chucky was patting her back as she cleared the tears from her eyes. I walked over to make sure she was ok and not at death's door.

Mel grabbed my shoulder still laughing and yanked me in close.
“Shit, I’m pissed” she managed to blurt out, then licked my face.

“We should go home and fuck!”

That sounded good to me. I managed to get everyone's attention to let them know we were heading off right then.

I thought the others may have stayed on, but they all started to follow us out the door.
Mel was a little wobbly on her feet but ok with some support from me.

We somehow managed to prop each other up enough to get to the staircase at the exit.
The steep stairs looked daunting with a boozed girl hanging off me and my heels weren’t helping the stability.

I stood at the top landing trying to work out a plan when Chucky swooped in from behind grabbing Mel's arm and lifted it over his neck. He kept her steady down the stairs like a wounded soldier.

I took a tentative first step holding the banister firmly, Dylan moved alongside and placed his arm around my waist pulling me up against his side.

“I got ya, mate” he said winking.

It was much easier descending the stairs with the firm support I was leaning against, I still walked down sideways keeping my feet firmly planted on each of the steps.

When we were all back on solid ground Mel declared she needed KFC, and headed down the street, at pace towards the glowing neon sign of the Colonel's face.

I trotted along behind as quickly as my heels allowed. When I caught up with her she grabbed my arm again with both arms and hung off me as we walked.

“I’m having a friggin great night” she said.

“Me too,” I said, tilting my head over onto hers.

“It’s not over yet! You wait till I get you home” she purred in my ear.

The restaurant was busy, as you’d expect for a Friday night but most of the customers had ordered and were standing around talking to each other.

It didn't take long for the six of us to have our meals and moved outside to the grass area to eat them.
The air was still very warm for that time of night, the Norwest wind had died off leaving a very pleasant evening.

It was nice to sit again, and the grass was as good as anywhere to give my feet another rest from the boots.
During the quiet as everyone ate up, Dylan asked if I still wanted a crack on the karts tomorrow.

I did! But I said I wasn't sure what the general plan was. Knowing that I would have been stripped of the girl enhancements by then.

Dylan asked for my number and told me he’d flick me a text tomorrow to see how things looked.
He typed my number into his phone, then shortly after I heard a message alert on my phone.

The message just had (Its me Dylan. X)

...to be continued.

up
213 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Better

Hey! this story gets more intriguing with each chapter. I wait daily for more . Thanks Another Brian

Better

Hey! this story gets more intriguing with each chapter. I wait daily for more . Thanks Another Brian

Somehow……

D. Eden's picture

I don’t think that the girl’s time with Dylan and Chucky is quite through yet.

And I don’t think that Dylan is going to settle for believing that Simone is only into girls.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Getting better...getting better all the time

SammyC's picture

I'm really enjoying this story and I must tell you that this chapter is the best written one yet. Breezy pace, funny lines, and Simon/Simone is really emerging as a complete personality. Brava!

But I have one question: I thought that the term "bogan" was of Australian extraction, more specifically Melbourne, from the mid-'80s. My Australian friend from college tells me it has a mysterious origin, possibly introduced by teens making fun of leather-clad rough boys. So it must have migrated to New Zealand?

Hugs,

Sammy

Ahhh thanks, you've made me

Ahhh thanks, you've made me blush.

To be honest, I thought Bogan was known globally. I'm not 100% sure on its origins. It's older than the I would have thought, maybe? Now it just refers to anyone into rock/ heavy metal, booze and v8 cars. Mostly black tee shirts and jeans with mullets.

Pissed and enjoying it

Jamie Lee's picture

Simon was only to drive for his job. But his plans were changed and he was given a lot of additions to make him look like the model that was fired. He was a professional, so went with the flow during the shots and filming.

He didn't plan on lip locking with Mel or reaching home plate, but that turned out to be an added bonus.

As things sometimes go, plans get interrupted when one tiny, necessary, part goes wrong. In Simon's case, it was a can of solvent used to remove the bits and pieces added to him for his job.

Then there's Simon buying more woman's clothing which put Mel into oh joy mode, and dragging her flatmate, Simon, and Liam out for a night on the town.

Simon didn't count on enjoying the feel of the clothing he was wearing or his appearance in the mirror. He also didn't expect to be hit on while they were out on the town. And he didn't expect to like the feeling when Dylan kissed his neck.

Simon is in a pickle right now. Will he go back to being himself and fly home? Or continue being as he is right now and stay with Mel? Or, will he fly home as he looks now and continue living as a woman?

Others have feelings too.

I'm amazed

Angharad's picture

At how much these people drink, they're going to need liver transplants by forty.

Angharad

Youth

Jill Jens's picture

Hopefully this is just weekend behavior and not a permanent life style. I suspect that Mel is very interested in preserving her relationship with her new found flame. And it’s clear that Simone is finding it harder to step away from Mel. And she is intrigued by her new found superpowers. Decisions are sometimes made for you by you circumstances.

Jill

A light touch

Emma Anne Tate's picture

Are Jay, you are taking this deliciously slowly. One itsy bitsy step at a time. Simon gets a kiss on the neck from Dylan and finds it feels . . . nice. Okay, absolutely can see it under the circumstances. But then comes back to himself when he notices Dylan’s erection. That seems so believable— and the point where shorter and less well-constructed stories go off the rails. But I think a door’s been opened . . . .

Really well done. Great variation on a classic theme, and your characters sparkle!

Emma

Thank you, it's very cool to

Thank you, it's very cool to hear you're enjoying the story so far.