Curse of the Werewench

Printer-friendly version
Wenches.png
 
Curse of the Werewench
By
Amethyst


Brooklyn goes out to celebrate with a friend and gets more than he bargained for when he meets Jeri.

 
Disclaimer: This is all Rosey Redd's fault, she put the idea in my head. This isn't related to Roberta ME's story. I actually wrote it and put it on my Patreon last week. Be warned: This was written while I was still half asleep and not thinking clearly so the humor and stuff may be a little weird. Thanks to Rosey Redd for the idea, help with editing, and the teaser image.

 


It was a cold, dark, and spooky October night, lit only by the full moon and the brightly colored lights of the Red-light District when my life was forever changed. My friend, Bill ‘the Bulldozer’ Brinks, had insisted on celebrating now that midterms were done and our football team, the Black Lake College Beavers, had won a game against our arch-rivals, the Mistbay College Moose. With our five-game winning streak, it was a good time to be a Beaver.

So, as a result, my pal was half-dragging me into a part of town that I wasn’t all that familiar with to celebrate. “C’mon, Dude!” ‘Dozer said, slapping me on the back as if that might propel me forward faster.

Yeah, my friends all called me ‘Dude’ since my name is Brooklyn Jerkins and the nicknames with that moniker were either pretty feminine or some derivatives of my last name, none of which were really ideal. Why don’t I use my middle name? Well, because that’s just as bad. Brooklyn Ashley is such a girl’s name, even if my parents swear that it’s gender-neutral. Maybe my parents were attempting to get me to man up or they were just terrible at naming children, I’m going to assume the latter. My little sister was named Hunter Jaime, so maybe they’re just equal opportunity sadists.

“This is the Red-light District. I’m not paying for sex, there are plenty of willing girls on campus,” I argued.

“Nah, Dude,” ‘Dozer said reassuringly. “We won’t need to pay nothin’. I heard from a couple of friends that some girls hang around here just to get laid. They’ll do anything for a good fuck.”

“I’m not so sure about…” I began before someone blocked our path.

Some Vincent Price looking motherfucker had stepped right in front of us wearing some kind of black leather outfit and thick collar with metal plates all over it, a whip hanging from his hip and a duffel bag slung over his shoulder that was making suspicious clinking sounds. I was about to tell him that Halloween wasn’t until next week when ‘Dozer said, “Sorry, old dude, but whatever it is you’re into, we’re straight.”

“Beware!” the old man cautioned us. “You know not what horrors of the night await you in…”

‘Dozer pushed the strange old geezer aside and kept pulling me along as he threw over his shoulder, “We’re not interested in switching teams, go find someone else.”

“Do not let them bite you!” the man’s voice called out in one last warning as we hurried away.

~ ~ ( + )( + ) ~ ~

We hadn’t been sitting in a bar for very long before we saw a literal pack of hot women enter the bar. It was a good thing too because it was starting to feel like a sausage party with almost thirty guys in the bar and like two women. One of those was the bartender and another seemed to be with one of the guys. There were half a dozen of them, each one unnaturally gorgeous and wearing clothes that showed off their assets: Damn near illegally short miniskirts or skintight shorts, high heels that made their legs look amazing, midriff-baring tops that barely covered their ample breasts, and it didn’t take a genius to see that not one of them was wearing a bra from the way that their nipples were showing.

For a moment they seemed to stop and sniff the air before their eyes locked on some guy or another and they started walking, no stalking, toward the men that their eyes were locked upon. One was coming our way, her walk suggestive, sensual, and stalking like a panther. She was a gorgeous blonde with long hair, maybe five foot four with strange golden eyes, full red lips, massive double Ds, and a waspish waist that tapered down into wide sensual hips and long shapely legs that would be the envy of any supermodel.

She sashayed her way over to us, giving me plenty of time to take her in before looking me right in the eyes and saying, “Hi there, I’m Jeri.” Her voice was husky, not in a manly fashion but smoky, sensual, and almost feral in a way. Just having that gorgeous creature so close to me, seeing the lust and hunger in her golden eyes as she looked into mine, and the way that she bit her lower lip with canines that seemed longer and sharper than normal as her chest heaved, straining her top, had me instantly hard. “You wanna fuck?”

Did I ever! I had never met a woman so beautiful and sexual, not to mention so forward. “Oh God, yes,” I mumbled, barely aware of my friend slapping me on the back as Jeri took my hand and led me away. She didn’t lead me far, just to the alley behind the bar where she shoved me against the wall, her strength surprising for such a small woman. I mean, I’m like a foot taller than her and a linebacker for my college football team.

Right there in the alley, she started stripping off her clothes and then unzipping my pants to free my painfully hard cock. “R-right here?” I asked uncertainly, looking around.

“Yes, don’t you find the thought of someone catching us... someone watching us, exciting?” she replied huskily as she wasted no time practically throwing me down onto a wooden pallet on the ground and climbing atop me, a flurry of frantic kisses landing upon me as she rubbed her hot sex against my cock. She was dripping wet, near delirious with desire as she took me inside herself and began to ride me like I was a wild stallion.

Her sharp nails pierced my skin as she ground herself into me with each thrust. Or rather each attempt to thrust. Whenever I tried to move she would dig her nails in and hold me down, a low growl of warning in her throat as she made it clear that it was she who was in charge. She was so needy and wanton that she didn’t even give me the time to put on one of the condoms in my pocket.

It was the most incredible sex of my life. I don’t know how long she rode me like that but I came like never before and she just kept going, keeping me hard until finally, she started screaming out in ecstasy, almost a howl as her muscles clenched around my cock bringing me to release once again. As I exploded and she was still in the midst of her own pleasure she kissed me hard in raw passion, a love bite to my neck that would have been painful if my brain hadn’t been otherwise occupied at the moment.

“Mmmm…. that was… great.” Jeri was breathing heavily and gazing down and me in post-orgasmic bliss. She smiled dreamily and I barely had the time to notice the blood on her lips as she licked them when her eyes went wide as she stared at my neck in horror, “No… I bit you.”

“Just a little hickey, it’s nothing to worry about,” I said shrugging it off.

“I… I’m so sorry, I lost control of myself… I,” she said huskily, tears in her golden eyes as she pushed off of me to stand up and quickly get dressed. My cum was dripping from between her legs and she seemed to notice that as well and muttered darkly, “Just great.”

“I was going to use a condom,” I said weakly, producing one from my pocket after zipping up my jeans. “You were kind of in a hurry though.”

“This is my fault; I need to control myself better but I’m still so new to all of this. I need to take you to meet the others, they aren’t going to be happy about this.” Jeri announced despondently.

“So what? So you gave me a hickey and I came inside you. The hickey is no big deal, I’m clean, and there’s like the day after pills, right? Wait, are you clean?” I asked confused about what she was so upset about.

“I’m… it’s complicated. We need to go meet the others. Sofia can explain better than me,” she said pulling me along and again showing me that she was much stronger than she looked.

I was getting a little concerned now, she was acting weird, so I pulled my hand away. “I’m not going anywhere with you.”

“I’m sorry, you don’t have a choice,” Jeri said sadly, her hand a blur as it moved toward me. The last thing that I remembered before blacking out was her punching me.

~ ~ ( + )( + ) ~ ~

I awoke to raised voices but the only one that I recognized was Jeri’s. “But you can’t lock me in here! I’m getting horny again, I need it!”

“You obviously have no control over yourself during the change yet. Until you get some it is not safe to let you out, you know the rules, Jeri. You should have stayed with the others, you will remain a neophyte for now and tonight will teach you the consequences of losing control. Now clean up and, once you are in your cell, work on your control and pray that you are not with child,” another woman chastised in a sultry yet angry voice with a faint European accent. “Samantha, Bobbi, go help her clean up and then ensure that she is in her cell so she cannot leave.”

I opened my eyes to see that I was in some sort of dungeon and not the fun kind either. I was in one of several stone cells with iron bars and an iron-barred door secured tightly with thick chains and a padlock. It would seem that I was a prisoner. I was also buck-ass naked, but at least I was in a comfortable bed. I saw two other gorgeous women leading Jeri away and another watching me.

She was a raven-haired beauty with olive skin, large breasts, penetrating golden eyes, and long wavy black hair. Like her accent, her clothing looked like something out of eastern Europe, maybe Balkan, or from one of the nomadic peoples that traveled in caravans throughout Europe. She wore a strapless white top with a lot of ruffles that exposed both her midriff and slender sun-kissed shoulders. She was also barefoot at the moment but had accessorized with golden hoop earrings and a belt of gold coins over a dark red skirt that hung suggestively off her hips and went all the way to the floor.

She was frightening and alluring at the same time and I was glad when her eyes left me to examine something in her hand that looked suspiciously like my wallet. “Brooklyn Ashley Jerkins,” she said thoughtfully. “You do not look like a Brooklyn Ashley, well, at least not yet. My name is Sofia. I must apologize for your current situation but we cannot allow you to roam the streets until the full moon has set tomorrow night.”

“The full moon is tonight, lady,” I snapped.

“A common misconception,” she corrected with a shrug. “The moon is full for three nights, not one. We are currently on the second night. Jeri bit you in a moment of weakness but she has only been one of us for a couple of months and is still adapting to the change. We thought that she was ready to be allowed out but she still needs more time. I will have a meal brought to you and tomorrow when we are all thinking more clearly, I will explain to you our curse, one that you will share once the full moon rises tomorrow night. I… I must go, I have needs to see to.”

She was looking at me like a steak dinner but quickly turned away and fled through the door behind her. Soon I was brought a meal on a serving tray that was slid through a space beneath the door of the cell. It seemed like the kind of food that you’d find in a pub, a plastic basket of fries and a cheeseburger with a bottle of beer. At least it wasn’t gruel and water, so it seemed that they were trying to make my stay somewhat comfortable.

Soon Jeri was brought back, as naked as I was, and seemingly cleaned up, and put in cell one over from my own. She didn’t look happy and at first, she practically rubbed herself against the bars of her cell as she tried vainly to get to me with an empty cell between us. Then she collapsed onto her bed and started to unabashedly masturbate, screaming out a few times in pleasure before finally starting to cry, whimper, and repeat over and over, “It’s not enough.” Eventually, she collapsed and seemed to give up before her breathing steadied as she fell asleep. I didn’t sleep for quite some time.

~ ~ ( + )( + ) ~ ~

“Wake up, Brooklyn, we have some breakfast for you,” an unfamiliar voice called. I opened my eyes and it took me a moment to remember what had happened last night and where I was now. There was a tray of bacon, sausages, eggs, and pancakes sitting at the cell door with a bottle of orange juice. Sofia was standing there on the other side of the cell door watching me and I risked a glance toward the cell where Jeri had been placed the night before. She was no longer there, but in her place was a naked man not much older than me with a slight build and short hair somewhere between blonde and light brown who was eating morosely from a tray similar to my own.

I was about to turn my attention back to Sofia when the other man turned and gave me a despairing look. “I’m so sorry,” he mumbled barely loud enough for me to hear before looking away.

Nothing more was said as I ate in silence. Once I was finished though Sofia began to speak. “As I said last night, Brooklyn, we are under a curse and now you are as well. When the full moon is out you will transform.”

“What, like a werewolf or something?” I asked in disbelief. These people were fucking crazy, there were no such things as curses or werewolves.

“No, Brooklyn, not a werewolf, a werewench. Tonight, when the full moon rises you will change into a beautiful busty woman, faster and stronger than mere mortals, with no modesty or inhibitions, little self-control, and an insatiable hunger for… cock.” She spoke with a serious tone, pausing dramatically before practically gasping out that last word.

“Okay, the joke is over, you can let me go now. It was all very funny, did ‘Dozer put you up to this?”

“I am afraid this is no joke, young Brooklyn. Three hundred years ago I was a handsome young lord and rather full of myself. I insulted a witch by naming her a slattern and she cursed me. When the moon was full or I was overcome with powerful emotions I changed into what I had accused her of being. If I bit a man and drew blood during the act of intercourse, the curse spread to them as well,” she said solemnly.

“Okay, one problem with that, it’s daylight and you’re still a chick,” I said with a roll of my eyes. “Nice touch putting a naked guy in Jeri’s cell before I woke up though.”

Sofia shook her head sadly. “I speak the truth, as you shall discover tonight. Over time, we found that the curse can be controlled to some degree. We can will ourselves to change and stay in our female forms at other times than just the full moon or when deeply emotional. The urges can be controlled to some degree, though controlling the urges is much easier during daylight. Should you get with child though, the change will become permanent, you shall be stuck in that form for all eternity, and the curse will be passed on to any male children that you bear when they reach adulthood. So, you see, we cannot risk allowing you or Jerry to leave here until you can control yourselves and the curse.”

“And where is here?” I asked fishing for information in the hopes that I could escape from these obvious nutjobs.

“We own a business where those of us who wish it and who have shown enough control over themselves can dance and remove our clothes for money. You are in the basement, where we conduct other business to satisfy our urges in private and train our neophytes,” she said carefully. She likely realized that I didn’t believe her so she merely shrugged. “Rest well, you will need it tonight.”

I was wondering just what she meant by that when she stopped on the way out the door to give the other cell occupant a long hard look. “And as for you, Jerry, it would seem that you were fortunate last night. Remember this lesson, lest you wish to become your other self permanently and fight those urges for eternity.”

Once she was gone through the door to the hallway beyond the dungeon I turned to Jerry. “So, I suppose this is where you try to convince me she’s telling the truth?”

“Why would I? You’re not going to believe it until it happens to you, I didn’t,” he said bitterly.

“Oh, c’mon. Nothing? No adding to the lore? No telling me that we can only be killed by silver or something?” I taunted.

“That’s just stupid. We don’t really get sick or anything in our wench forms, and those stuck permanently like Sofia don’t age, but we can still die in most of the ways that normal people do, in accidents and such. And there are Monster Hunters who hunt down people like us,” Jerry provided.

Well, that explained the guy and his ‘warning’. “Let me guess one of them is this crazy old codger with a leather fetish who kinda looks like Vincent Price. I have to hand it to you, this joke is elaborate.”

“Nah, he’s not one of them. The Monster Hunters will usually muzzle us and keep us around awhile for entertainment before killing us. I mean, we’re oversexed and they’re mostly a bunch of hermits, do the math. That old guy is mostly harmless, he’s some kind of religious nut and he tries to ‘save’ some of us with silver chastity belts while we’re asleep after laying with a man,” my captive companion conceded.

“I would have guessed trying to kill you with silver dildos,” I said with a roll of my eyes. This was getting ridiculous. “Let me guess, they burn.”

“Nope, just prevent us from getting laid, which drives us crazy seeing as how horny we get. I’m told that they really chafe though.”

“Of course they do,” I grumbled as I went back to my bed to lay down. It seemed like they were going to take this bad joke right until night fell so I figured that I might as well get comfortable.

~ ~ ( + )( + ) ~ ~

It was sometime after we had been served dinner in our cells that Jerry began screaming. It was just as I noticed his scream going from masculine to very feminine that my world exploded in pain. It felt like every bone in my body was being broken and my insides shifted around but soon that was eclipsed by the pain in my crotch. I clutched at my cock, blinded by pain as it seemed to get smaller and smaller by the second, and then there was nothing.

Sometime during my episode, I had fallen to the floor and I tried to get up, my arms shaking as they felt like jelly trying to support my weight. Weight? There was some heavy unfamiliar weight pulling down at my chest and I felt something large and fleshy brush against my arm but I didn’t just feel it in my arm, there was a sensation in my chest as well. I quickly got up into a sitting position, only to find that something felt different, not just the large weight shifting on my chest, but the disturbing lack of it between my legs. In horror I looked downward, or rather, I tried to.

A curtain of long wavy copper hair kept getting in my eyes and I tried to pull it away from me, only to realize that it was connected to my head. I was starting to freak out a little now, especially when I managed to finally push that hair aside and saw a huge pair of breasts blocking my view. Well, they were huge to me since I wasn’t used to having any there at all. Those were a lot more than a handful, and my hands were so small, delicate, and feminine now. Not only that but they were tipped with long claw-like nails.

“H-holy back pain, Batman,” I sputtered in shock as I reached around the large globes on my chest and down between my legs, fearing what I might find, or rather what I might not. My cock and balls were gone, replaced by a warm and very wet slit and I had just enough time to feel an incredible pleasure rush through me as I accidentally brushed the little nub there before fainting.

I was awoken by someone forcing open my mouth and shoving something inside. I started to panic and I felt two sets of hands holding me down as something was secured behind my head. I tried to speak, but I found that difficult with my mouth full, so I opened my eyes and saw Sofia standing over me as the two other women holding me down let go. “I apologize, Brooklyn. We just needed to ensure that you could not bite anyone when we allow you to sate yourself. We do this with all neophytes until they learn some measure of control.”

I was in a haze, barely comprehending her words as I looked around frantically and saw that Jeri was looking at me sadly and still naked, save for the ball gag in her mouth that likely matched my own as she was led from her cell and out into the hallway beyond the dungeon. I was dimly aware of something being put around my neck, a collar maybe?

It was so hard to think, I was aflame with desire and I couldn’t focus on anything but the need building up inside me. My nipples were painfully hard and I could feel the warmth of the juices dripping from my wet sex as they ran down my bare thighs. I had this aching need for something, a void in my loins, and a desperate need to fill it that was getting more and more intense with each passing breath.

It was like I was starving, and yet I couldn’t place quite what I was hungry for. The women pulling me to my feet were gorgeous but they didn’t have what I wanted, what I desperately needed. I knew that on a primal level and so I allowed them to lead me away, hoping they were leading me to something to sate my ardent hunger. I was led from the dungeon and into a hallway with a bunch of doors and one was opened to a bedroom that looked like something you would find in a brothel.

I wasn’t paying attention to the décor though. Nor was I paying any attention to my escort any longer. No, what had my attention was the naked man on the bed or rather the raging hard-on that he was sporting as he saw us enter the room. It was as if choirs of angels sang as I realized that that was what I so desperately needed to fill the seemingly voracious void between my legs, to sate my unquenchable carnal appetite.

I was barely aware of a familiar voice saying, “Kinky,” as I lunged desperately forward, only to be stopped short by the chain attached to my collar, held in Sofia’s firm grip.

“No glove, no love,” one of the others whispered, somehow managing to penetrate my thoughts. Oooh, penetration sounded so good right now. I fought desperately against the pull of the chain, trying to get to what I needed so very badly as the one who had whispered tossed a small packet toward the cock… err man on the bed, quickly instructing him, “Put it on.”

He quickly did so and as soon as he had and I felt the pull of the chain slacken, I pounced. I made my way across the room and onto the bed to immediately impale myself upon the engorged cock and eagerly ride him as I desperately sought my pleasure. Oh, yes! This was what I needed! This filled that void and made me feel complete!

What followed was not making love, I don’t think I’m capable of that because it requires thought, tenderness, and affection. No, this was raw frantic animalistic sex, only instinct fueling me as I filled myself and the emptiness inside me with his hot pumping erection. He smelled so wonderful; I wanted to kiss, nibble, and lick him but the gag prevented it and my higher brain functions weren’t working enough to think about taking it off.

At one point he tried to change our position, but I let out a low growl and held him fast to the bed, digging my claws in so that he knew he was mine, not the other way around. Mine! My mate! After that, he let me have my way and I continued to fuck him hard until I came like a freight train. It was delicious and magnificent and it wasn’t until my fourth orgasm finished consuming me like a supernova that my head started to clear from the tingles of satisfaction that ran through me.

I came back to myself, the desperate need reduced to a dull ache for the moment as I sensed the cock inside me going flaccid. Oh my God, what had I just done? I had completely lost control and I… fucked a man. I was a girl and I fucked a man. And even now I could feel the desire slowly building to want to do it again. I sat there atop the man that I had just unthinkingly used for my own pleasure and I could feel the tears stinging my eyes.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked and I looked up to see a far too familiar face. It was ‘Dozer. Oh my God, I would never be able to face him as myself again after this. I wanted to throw up.

I tried to hold back the tears, the sobs that I could feel building up in my chest as I got off of him, his cock slipping out from inside me. I was glad that the ball gag prevented me from speaking as it would have given away my upset as I sat on the edge of the bed. Sofia’s voice came from the doorway. “I should have introduced you before, but Brooklyn was very eager it seems. She is new here, she only came to us last night. I thought you might know her since you were asking around about someone with her name.”

“Uh... no, not that I didn’t enjoy her company, but I haven’t seen her before in my life. I was kind of surprised that you brought her here instead of that Jeri chick I was asking for. The Brooklyn that I’ve been looking for is a dude. I haven’t heard from him since he left the bar with Jeri last night,” ‘Dozer replied with concern.

“Yes, well, Jeri was with another customer. I asked her while you and Brooklyn here were getting to know one another and she hasn’t seen the man that you described since last night when they parted ways. She never even got his name. I thought that you might be looking for two different people with the name and the description you gave of your friend. Brooklyn would be an odd name for a man. The only one by that name that any of us met last night is the person you see before you now,” Sofia smoothly lied as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, thanks anyway,” ‘Dozer replied with a sigh. “If he doesn’t show up in a day or two I’ll talk to the police. Why is Brooklyn wearing a collar, a leash, and a gag though? Not that I’m complaining, it’s kind of hot.”

“Well, as you saw, she is very enthusiastic and a bit of a nymphomaniac, the poor girl. Many of our clients prefer discretion and until she is properly trained we cannot have her giving someone a hickey or something while in the throes of passion. What would their wives or girlfriends say?” she explained with an enigmatic smile before taking my leash in hand and leading me out of the room and back to the ‘dungeon’.

I was trying to glare at her the whole time but for some reason, I felt anxious at the prospect of pissing her off. Once we were finally back in my cell I gave her a long questioning look as I tried to ask around the ball gag, “Why?”

“I am the Alpha Wench and I care for the needs of my pack. You needed to see for yourself why it isn’t a good idea for you to contact your family or friends. On the full moon, or when you lose your temper or get upset, this is what you will become and the hunger cares not if it’s a friend attached to the cock that might make things awkward for you. This is who and what you are now, you must accept that and leave your old life behind while you learn to control yourself and the curse,” she explained sadly as she removed the leash and the gag.

“Alpha Wench? Is that why I feel so timid toward you since I changed?” I asked uncertainly.

“Indeed,” the Alpha Wench replied with a grim nod. “We are creatures of instinct when in our female forms. The need to hunt, mate, and procreate are powerful in us and since we have no inhibitions we have a difficult time resisting those instincts. You are fortunate you know, to retain your sense of self in that form. Only those of us with a strong will can do so, some do not, they are dominated by their female aspect when in that form and neither form is aware of the other except for hazy memories. As you are now, a mere neophyte, you would be a danger to yourself and those you care about.”

As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. As long as I had this curse, even if I did get some control over it, I would never be able to live a normal life right now, maybe not ever. Knowing what I knew now, I would never be able to face my family or friends again. I could never face ‘Dozer again, that was for certain. I needed to get used to this, to who and what I was now. And that thought, and the fact that I could actually focus on something besides my desire, made me realize that I was much shorter in this form. Sofia had been a good foot shorter than me before and I was having to look up to look her in the eye.

Sofia seemed to sense my confusion. “I will have a mirror brought in so you can see what you look like, Brooklyn. You should have an hour or two before the hunger starts to become too much to handle. We will have people checking on you and Jeri every hour and a half, and to take you to sate your desire.”

She was as good as her word. Someone brought in a floor-length mirror soon after she left and I was stunned by what I saw there. There was no resemblance to my male self at all. Before I had been masculine and handsome with dark brown eyes and strawberry blond hair. I had also been six foot four and really muscular, I had needed to be since I was a linebacker and that’s a physically demanding position.

I appeared to be eighteen or so, skirting the line between a college girl and jailbait, but I definitely didn’t look twenty-one anymore. I was guessing that I was short given how much taller than me the other girls seemed, maybe five feet even. Diminutive in height and not so much in the chest. When I looked in the mirror though it wasn’t my new tits that caught my attention first but rather my face. Bright and lush copper waves of hair fell down to my waist, framing a gorgeous feminine face with a flawless pale complexion, thinly arched copper eyebrows, high cheekbones, small rounded chin, delicate nose, full pouty lips, and my piercing eyes were bright gold, like every other werewench that I had seen so far.

Then there were the twins, you couldn’t miss those. Firm milky white breasts that looked somewhere in the D or double D range that stood proudly upon my chest with large pink areolae and nipples standing at attention. I’d have to be careful with those, I was liable to poke someone’s eye out.

My neck was long and slender, set atop similarly slender shoulders. My waist was as waspish and slim as Jeri’s and the other girls’ and my limbs seemed long for my size, especially my shapely legs. All covered with soft milky white skin with nary a blemish or hair. And, oh God, those hips. They were so wide, and there was enough space between my legs to direct traffic through beneath that little tuft of copper pubic hair. Seriously, I could probably fit my whole fist in there. Between the thighs, not… oh damn, you know what I meant.

Damn, that got me thinking of other things that could go in there and I was dripping wet down there. I had been staring at myself in the mirror for quite a while by that point and the desperate desire within me was starting to make it difficult enough to think without me adding fuel to the flames. Not that looking at myself in the mirror was turning me on, I felt nothing for what I saw, the only stirrings of desire had come when I thought of taking something between my legs. No, I knew what it was that I needed and I found myself blushing in shame.

“Well damn, I’m boned. Both literally and figuratively,” I said with a sigh as I gazed at my current reflection. Holy shit, was that my voice? I sounded like one of those girls who work on those phone sex lines, not that I ever called those or anything. It was a bit high but at the same time sultry and dripping with what sounded like liquid honey would sound like if it had just been having sex. Well, this was going to suck, but probably not anytime soon what with them gagging me and all to prevent coitus bitus.

Several times throughout the night someone would come in, replace my ball gag and leash, and lead me off to ‘my room’ where a man was waiting. Once I had my needs satisfied, I was returned to my cell until it was time to do it again. Eventually, I awoke the next morning in my familiar male body but it all felt empty somehow.

After breakfast, I was brought my phone by request. I called my family, ‘Dozer, the college, and everyone else important in my former life to tell them that I was going off to live in a monastery. Mostly it was leaving voicemail messages so at least it wasn’t too awkward. ‘Dozer tried to convince me to come back but I told him that I had to find myself. That much was true, going back to what used to be my life was just too painful a thought, it wasn’t my life anymore and never would be again. I was cursed and needed to learn to live with it, maybe in time, I could even enjoy it.

After I was done, we killed my phone and sim card and Sofia promised to talk to a ‘friend’ of hers in public records about creating a second identity for my wench form. I guess that they had that kind of stuff down by now. We decided to keep my name mostly the same and just change my last name to my mother’s maiden name. Then I asked the others to dispose of the belongings that I had on me when they first brought me in. They wouldn’t do me any good now, I wasn’t that person anymore. I am Brooklyn Ashley Peters now, and I am a werewench.

Copyright © 2021 Amethyst Gibbs
up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You're not bad

Amethyst's picture

You're just drawn that way ;)

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

All I can say is ...

"Bite me!" PLEASE! :)

HUGS!
S

lol

Amethyst's picture

Yup, if only if it were that easy.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

Coitus Bitus

Snerk

*giggles*

Amethyst's picture

Yeah, for some reason while I was writing, I found that line hilarious. I was hoping it wasn't just because I was that sleepy.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

Coitus bitus

Umm, that would ruin the customer base really fast. And gain lots of unwanted attention.
And going into a monastery? I think there aren't that many around a modern city, so if nodody finds him there his folks will likely know that something fishy is going on.

Considering the pain involved while changing it might be a good idea that he stays in the new form.

Thx for a nice story^^

Customer base

It would drive some customer away, but attract others.

Yup

Amethyst's picture

That's why the gag and such. They'd end up with less customers and more girls needing them.

Well, he didn't say which monastery ;)

That transformation is painful and switching back and forth may be strange to get used to since he's aware in both forms. Some people might be able to deal with all that, but Brooklyn doesn't seem to be one of them.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

BTW: nice Vincent Price ref.

BTW: nice Vincent Price ref. I think I'll always remember "Thriller" when I read that name.

And I think you should write stories more often when half asleep and dazed, this is "good shit". >:->

PLAGIARISM!!!

RobertaME's picture

No, I'm kidding, of course!

I find it funny though that I wrote Curse of the Werewoman between Sept 30th and Oct 6th this year and then you come up with this before I set to publish it in time for Halloween! I know you didn't know about my story because I didn't tell anyone online even what the title was until I started posting it last Monday!

Parallel evolution?
Sheer coincidence?
Great minds think alike?

Whatever it is, I like that it happened! (except you got more kudos than me because of all the sex in your story! Cheater! :^Þ ::pout:: )

Roberta

lol

Amethyst's picture

Yeah, I posted it on my Patreon on the 22nd and then I saw you posting yours and I just started laughing. Mine was kind of written in a sleepy daze though so I'm glad Rose helped with the edits. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing either until I posted to my Patreon.

I think it's all of the above? ;)

It's fun that it happened though. (Usually I don't write a lot of sex scenes, but hey, they were werewenches so it fit. I guess sex really does sell :P )

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

Were women

I have read at least two other were woman stories. One is here in bcts, and the other is in fiction mania.

Yep,

Definitely a curse.