TransformX: The Story Behind a Scandal

Printer-friendly version


Warning: the following story has some coarse language, adult content, and crude sexual elements. If this sort of thing offends you, or you are too young to view such material in your jurisdiction, please refrain from reading any further. To the mature adult tg erotica fan, hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to reply.


***Background***
[Voice narration by Rick Deacon, GNN News]

Rick: ”Good evening ladies and gentlemen. And welcome to another edition of Deep Dives with Deacon. Tonight, we will be covering a topic that many of you are familiar with, but few truly understand. I am talking about the TransformX scandal, now a few years old. What became of it’s founder, or the participants in one of history’s most controversial clinical trials?”

Rick: “Although it affects only a small minority of men worldwide, most people know the basics of the werewoman curse. That is tends to affect less masculine men. That the afflicted men experience repeated transformations into women. That when in female form, they tend to develop a hunger for carnal delights. That their transformative cycle begins during the full moon, but their hunger can force them to transform on other nights to feed. That they face discrimination in the workplace and in society. This is what we know for sure.”

Rick: “Some persistent Werewoman myths include assertions that the curse can be passed from person to person. like a sexually transmitted disease. Recent scientific findings have shown this to be incredibly rare. In order to pass the curse onto another, that person would have to be a carrier of a dormant version of the werewoman gene. They concluded that 99.9% of known werewomen are born, not made. It is essentially a genetic condition, and not nearly as contagious as was once thought.”

Rick:“This information comes as a relief to many, who once saw werewomanism as a plague that needed to be stamped out. Though incidences of men carrying the gene has gone up in recent years, scientist in the field of genetics believe this is due to the pressures of overpopulation and scarcity altering the male human genome. As werewomen are sterile in either form, they would lessen the pressure of a rising population. But rising though it is, carriers of the werewoman gene still only account for less than 0.5% of the worldwide population of male at birth persons.”

Rick : “Despite this new information, the American public is split on how they feel about werewomen. Some groups support their civil rights, seeking to integrate this misunderstood group into main stream society. Others believe werewomanism is a curse from God, and believe the sufferers are sinful creatures. They have even called from their removal from society, and support exclusionary policies to even further marginalize them. Still, others fetishize their unique ability to change gender, and seek to exploit them for profit. There are brothels staffed by werewomen in most major cities. Fetish sites featuring werewoman performers transforming on webcams and committing other obscene acts. But there are few alternatives for them in the formal economy today. No sir, life is not always easy for the men afflicted with this dreadful curse.”

Rick: With the advent of genetic testing, it is possible, even at the moment of birth, to detect a future werewoman. They have a different genetic marker than a biologically male infant. It has become a standard screening process throughout much of the west. Though they will not bear notable differences, physically speaking, that would distinguish them from their male peers. Not until late adolescence, when the gene which causes werewomanism begins to express itself physically in several ways.

Rick: Affected individuals are typically lagging in physical development, shorter, skinnier and less aggressive than genetic males in their peer group. Budding werewomen will often find stronger connections with female peers, but be unsuccessful in dating. In fact, they are unlikely to even try, due to their beta male qualities. They will even become secretly jealous of their female peers physical appearance, and the attention they get from peer aged boys. All this leading up to a full moon induced gender transformation, the first of many to follow. Until recently, there was no known way to prevent the transformation from happening to males with an activated werewoman gene.”

Rick: “Tonight’s feature interview is with a young, talented, very bright werewoman at the center of the TransformX contraversy. Sam Watson sought to alleviate the suffering of boys diagnosed with an activated werewomen gene, by providing a way to prevent the curse from ever manifesting in them. Some called the drug she developed a miracle, while others criticized her for suggesting werewomanism was a disease in need of curing. But Sam has stated publicly that she merely wished to give boys born with this genetic abnormality a chance to overcome it, a chance she never had herself.”

Rick: “The story of the company she founded, it’s spectacular rise, it’s meteoric descent, and the fallout left in the wake of a clinical trial gone wrong will be the subject of tonight’s broadcast.”


***Confession***

Rick: “Good evening, Ms. Watson. You are looking lovely as ever this evening. Thank you for joining me.”

Sam: ”Please, call me Sam. Glad to be here.”

Rick: “Thank you Sam. In the interest of full disclosure, I suppose I should point out for our audience that we once worked together. I was your media relations specialist, once upon a time, at TransformX. It’s good to see you again, ‘boss’.”

Sam: “Nice to see you too Rick.”

Rick: ”Would it be OK to ask you some questions about your time at TransformX?”

Sam: “Needless to say, it’s a complicated tale. One that is not easy for me to tell...”

Rick: “Well, let’s just start at the beginning. Some background details. What was TransformX?”

Sam: “The media and academia called the pill a game changer. My pharmaceutical grade drug was hailed widely as a veritable miracle of modern chemistry. As it’s inventor, I was lauded with praise. Treatment from this drug would no doubt save countless boys from what some considered a fate worse than death, transforming into a werewoman, and likely ending up as a sex worker. The compound worked by preventing the onset of their transformative cycle. The key to it all was preventing their first change.“

Rick: “A transformation suppressant?”

Sam: “Yes, I called it TransformX. Both the drug, and the company. The idea is simple. When a subject is in the latent stages of the werewoman curse, before the first change hits, his body has a male hormonal balance. But when the Werewoman gene activates, he begins to secrete a hormone known to science as transestrogen, and his hormonal balance begins to shift. It’s subtle, at first. Once a certain threshold is reached, a full moon will trigger a radical hormonal shift, resulting in his first transformative episode.”

Rick: “And TransformX, it prevented this?”

Sam: ”Yes Rick. My pill was essentially a blocker, designed to inhibit the receptor of the transestrogen hormone from opening up, and triggering that first change. It had to be taken every day, without exception. I recommended at risk patients who tested positive for the werewoman gene begin treatment at 15, just in case, and continue treatment until age 35 or so, again, to err on the side of caution. Because once the first change hits….”

Rick: ”It’d be the first of many, if I am correct. Is it true that, once the first transformation occurs, there is no way to stop the subsequent transformations?”

Sam: “Yes, sadly that is correct. See, as I mentioned, all werewomen produce the unique hormone transestrogen. When their body start pumping it out, that varies from werewoman to werewoman. Late teen years through their early 20’s are the most common age for a first change.”

Rick: ”So there are no guys changing before what, say, 17 or 18, and no guys changing after… 22-23? Is that an accurate range?“

Sam: “That’s right, Rick. That’s what we call the ‘danger years’ for people with the gene. Outliers are still present, but not at statistically significant numbers. What causes the werewoman gene to activate remains a mystery. Sometimes, it stays dormant But that’s the age when we typically find out.”

Rick: “And once it activates, once this initial transformative episode occurs, TransformX is ineffective?”

Sam: “Yes, that is essentially correct. When the first change occurs, the transformative cycle is established. We do not yet know how to disestablish the cycle once it has begun. I hoped that maybe, one day, I could develop a pill that would work on actively transforming and feeding werewomen, to prevent our hunger and suppress our transformative cycle. I‘ll never get that chance now.”

Rick: ”And why is that?”

Sam (blushing red): “Like all weres, even as I worked on the science and the business, i felt my hunger growing, despite my best efforts to keep it in check. I just hoped I had enough time to complete my work before going full blown cock slave.”

Rick (blushing and nodding for Sam to continue): “uh huh…”

Sam: “The hunger werewomen experience is a little understood aspect of our curse. New werewoman do not experience it’s effects at all. But a few years after first shifting, the hunger begins to gnaw at us. Soon after, we begin to feed, essentially entering a new stage of their curse. We all do it. Feel driven to do it. And, God help us… we do enjoy it.”

Rick: ”When you say feed?”

Sam: “I‘ll try to be as general as possible so as not to offend your audience. But werewomen… we feed on sexual energy. Usually men, they are easier, but women too. The um… juices that are produced during… intercourse. They nourish us. Keep us looking young and healthy. We come to crave them when we transform.”

Rick: ”So… once the hunger begins… it grows? Give me some examples.”

Sam: “Well for one, you start transforming more. The hunger sort of forces us to. Instead of the 3 nights of the full moon, suddenly it’s once a week in addition to full moons. Then a few years later, it’s twice a week. And so on until… until eventually, it’s every night. It can take decades to get to that point, but we all seem to progress at a different rate. Some get there quicker than others.“

Rick: ”Sort of a progressive condition? One that leads to ever more time in female form and driven towards promiscuous behavior?”

Sam: ”Precisely. It’s part of the whole ‘being a werewoman’ deal. We all deal with our needs in different ways, healthy and responsible ways. But going back to TransformX. I am not here to reinforce preexisting werewoman stereotypes. I’d rather focus on…”

Rick “Before we get to that… please, tell us a little more about yourself, and about why you decided to take on the challenge that you did.”

Sam: “When I was first diagnosed as a werewoman, a lot of people gave up on me. ‘Well, thats it for him,‘ people said. ‘Werewomen become sex workers, not scientists.’ Thats all life had to offer to my kind. Werewoman media portrayals were typically demeaning. There were a lot of negative stereotypes people believed about us. It just seemed like sort of a limiting thing that would sap my potential for personal growth. People laughed when I would show up to a night class female in college. Only a few people had faith in my vision.”

(Sam pauses and takes a sip of water.)

Sam: “I didn’t want that sex worker life. I was born for business. And science. And so I showed as much discpline as I could in college, when my feeding instincts first presented, trying only to feed when i absolutely had to. It was a real feat of will. I began the venture immediately following college graduation. I had no time to waste. I wanted the company to be successful before my growing cocklust peaked. I knew the compound would work, the science was peer reviewed and vetted up and down. The announcement of what TransformX had achieved attracted a lot of press attention, as you may remember.”

Rick: “I do recall, those were exciting days. What happened next though?”

Sam: “We launched our trial. Enrolled patients. We started with 10,000 subjects, all willing volunteers. Each was a bona-fide, genetically tested and confirmed werewoman-in-waiting. Meaning of course that their werewoman gene had activated, but the transestrogen threshold necessary to inaugurate the transformative cycle had not yet been reached. We supplied them with TransformX, along with instructions on its proper use. Take one a day, every day to prevent the change. And those that stuck to the regimen didn’t end up transforming. Some even experienced a slight… masculinization effect, if you will. An increase in testosterone. Increase height, muscle tone, it even helped them overcome their shortcomings vis a vis the ladies. The TransformX pill made them pretty much normal guys. As long as they kept taking it, that is.”

Rick: “So far so good huh? Must have felt good, those promising results pouring in. Was that the case for all participants though?”

Sam: “Well...of course, not everyone responded to the pill in the same way. Some in the initial study simply reported that they stopped taking TransformX on purpose, because they actually *wanted* to change. These were invariably ultra beta males, who seemed to get none of the masculinizing benefit from the pill. Usually they stopped taking TransformX voluntarily, around age 17 or 18, within a year or two of initial enrollment in the study.”

Rick: “The first to fall, the severe cases.”

Sam: “These results were expected, sadly. Some cases just cannot be cured. It was about 15% of the study population, higher than expected, but things seemed to be working for the remaining 85%, all of whom made it into year three with no real complications. Maybe a feminine thought or urge once in a while. An impulse to engage in some sort of feminine behavior. An occasional dalliance with crossdressing. So, some behavioral patterns typical of a werewoman-in-waiting, but with no danger of a full physical transformation occurring. So long as they stayed the course. And morale was high amongst those who chose to do so.”

Rick: ”So we are in year three of the trial. What did we notice at that point?“

Sam: “Most participants who took it did well through high school, college, and entered the workforce, still taking their daily pills. Some even had girlfriends, one had a wife and a cute young family, and all were outwardly indistinguishable from normal, genetic men. Those troubled by occasional feminization fantasies and behaviors noted these usually coincided with the full moon, as though it was calling to them, but these fantasies were also reportedly milder than they had been before the pill being administered.”

Rick: “So 85% effective, at this stage, anyway. Any signs of trouble ahead?”

Sam: “We lost a couple participants in this group due to forgetfulness. Missing a few doses is all it took to trigger their first change, and the onset of their transformative cycle. Once that occurred, their fate was sealed. They joined our little moonlight sisterhood for good. We cruised through a few more years with only a few what we termed ‘accidental disenrollments.’”

Rick: ”So the first couple years of the study saw some significant voluntary disenrollment. But it seems to have leveled off by year 3-4 is what you are saying?”

Sam: “These were the results we expected. All was well. Investors saw potential, the number of gene carriers is rising, demand will remain strong. It might not work for everyone, but it would do what it promised to do. My drug was pretty much still considered a major achievement.”

Rick: “But something happened along the way that changed all that. What was it Ms.Watson?”

Sam: “With such good results from the early years, imagine our surprise when, in year 7, reports started trickling in of participants who suddenly, voluntarily stopping taking TransformX.”

Rick: ”But stopping the pill… that would mean transforming, right? Becoming… like you. A werewoman. Why would these participants want that to happen?”

Sam: “Subjects presented a variety of reasons for disenrolling. Some felt they just had to. Their casually reported girly fantasies did not go away. Recently, they had even gotten significantly stronger. Taking the pill, staying male, it was losing its appeal to them. They just wanted to let nature take its course. And being manly felt… unnatural for many of them. I was stunned. Another 25% of the study population down the drain.”

Rick: “Wow. A quarter of the study preferred the disease to the cure. Any other major reasons why participants quit the study?”

Sam: “Quite a few had developed depression and ‘stopped caring’ about a lot of things, their pills included. Missed doses caused their receptors to open, and the transformative cycle to commence. Oddly, their first change seemed a relief, their depression cleared up. We took some negative press when this was announced. It was our first corporate scandal. There was no attempt at covering it up, as some have claimed. We began to recommend that participants exhibiting this symptom cease treatment as soon as we found out. All in all, we lost another 25% of the total population to depression. That troubles me still.”

Rick: ”I remember those results. Troubling stuff indeed. Just to point out, that is about the time I packed it in and left TransformX.”

Sam: “That’s right Rick. There was a growing faction within TransformX who thought…’Look, maybe its wrong, what we are doing here. The pill caused depression in a large percentage of our study population. The change cured them of this depression. Another massive chunk left because they wanted to change. They’re *happier* and *better off* turning into werewoman cocksluts. Who are we to play God?’”

Sam: “This faction stated that, between the fantasies and behaviors, the depression, strong desires for feminization, the remaining participants long term prospects as men were not good. They insisted they would continue to experience these negative side effects, and that the cause of these negative effects was TransformX Itself. If a person had the gene, and it activated, they were supposed to change. And my pill was not allowing them to fulfill their biological destiny. Basically, preventing a werewoman from experiencing their first transformative episode is unnatural. And so was TransformX.”

Rick: ”Was there any data… to back up the claims that this faction was making?”

Sam: “At the time, our data was inconclusive. But disenrollments continued. Even increased. Some participants were bored of living as average men, and wanted to see what their true feminine potential was when transformed. Or so they said. Uniformly, they were all quite pleased with the end result when they turned girly for the first time. Another 20 some percent of the participants went out like this. As you said, preferring the disease to the cure.”

Rick: ”Were any of the disenrollments involuntary? It seems as though, to this point, most of the people who left did so for personal reasons, mental health reasons, whichever the case, it was their choice.”

Sam: “We touched on that, but yes. We had some accidental disenrollments in every year of the study. There were always a few participants who missed a dose or two unintentionally. They would self report to us, and we would do what we could, which wasn’t much other than keep an eye on the situation. After a period of rebetaization, in which they lost much of their masculine essence, the full moon claimed their manhood. Out of all the groups of participants who disenrolled in the trial, this was the smallest group.”

Rick: ”So, with all the attrition from the initial population… how many made it into year 8?”

Sam (casting a downward glade towards the floor): “I was down to 10%. 1,000 participants still clinging to their manhood and my pills. The trial was officially a disaster by year 8. And negative data kept pouring in. More reporting symptoms of gender dysphoria, etc. My investors got jumpy when they saw the annual published materials. Resources dried up. The study fell apart, despite several years of somewhat promising results. I could not attract new investors, and the original investors were pissed that approval looked less than likely. It was a dark time for me.”

Rick: “Any thoughts about circling the wagons? Giving it another go? Or working on a new drug?”

Sam: “No, that wasn’t part of my game plan. I was … pretty much out of time. My cocklust became harder to ignore. The hunger triggered more changes, I was feeding, a lot more than I ever needed to before. All just to feel normal. I could barely focus on work. But I tried to, in those moments of clarity between the transformations, for as long as I could manage.”

Rick: “The aspect of the curse that some find unnerving, this hunger, this primal lust, it was beginning to affect you as well, towards the end of TransformX’s run?”

Sam: “Pretty much, yes. Building a company is hard. The clinical trials require patience too. Patience is not easy for a werewoman. Ever since I had first transformed at age 17, my life was like a game of beat the clock. Make my mark in the business world before my curse progressed too far. Before my cocklust overpowered me. I didn’t know exactly how much time I had at the start. It’s different for all of us. So the waiting on results, it was hard. A few years in, I knew I was only going to get one shot at this. And when that shot missed…”

Rick: ”But there were other headlines that started coming out in those years as well. Tell me about those.”

Sam: “Now, all of the remaining participants had masculinized to some degree while on the pill. They were in their early 20’s now, and despite looking like normal men, were still dropping out of the study like flies. Every month, on the first full moon night, we lost a few more. I hated coming in on the morning after the first full moon each month for that reason. Employees called it subtraction day. They would take bets the week before, how many of the remaining participants will trade in their cock & balls for a pussy, and pair of tits this time? My life’s work, reduced to a office mockery. It was humbling. All of it. My dream was turning into a nightmare. The people I spent my life trying to help did not need help after all. Betrayed is probably the wrong word, but I felt something akin to that.”

Rick: ”Of course patients who ceased medication inevitably transformed. But how they changed was distressing to a lot of people.”

Sam: “That’s right Rick. We began observing what would happen to this group when they ceased medicating. It unnerved a lot of people. myself included. Before the actual transformation hit, they changed in other ways. All presented a host of symptoms. To wit: a decrease in cock size, muscle tone, height, weight, body hair, male sexual behavior and aggression, and an increase in female oriented urges and fantasies. Like those they had experienced before the pill, only much stronger. Within a matter of weeks, they looked like the betas they really were always meant to be. Less like the men the pill had made them. Rebetaization, we called it. And once the process ran it’s course, the transformative cycle soon commenced.”

Rick: “Powerful stuff. Must have been hard for them... and for you too… seeing and hearing about this happening to them. In the end, lack of funds ended up shutting down TransformX. At that point, how many participants did you have?”

Sam: “The final results were pretty shocking. Out of 10,000 participants, 9,957 had eventually disenrolled or been disqualified. All of the investors said I was selling a product nobody wanted long term. That the profit potential wasn’t there. That my putting in less time at the lab was becoming problematic. My increasingly unorthodox management style could no longer be tolerated, That they were divesting what they could, pulling up stakes, and suing me. For what, I could not yet determine.”

Rick: ”Was that about the time the data leaked to the public too?”

Sam: “One of our executives leaked some of the data we collected with to the media. Suddenly, my achievement, my triumph of chemistry, was rebranded as a failure! The drug nobody wanted. The very people it was supposed to help had roundly rejected it, in favor of their girly biological destiny. Headline creators had a field day. Werewoman drug company goes tit’s up. Things like that. My company was ruined. My reputation in tatters.”

Rick: “So the investors bailed, the media lambasted you. What was the reaction from the general public?”

Sam: “Werewoman haters despised me, because I am a werewoman, of course. So there’s that… But also, because I had promised the world a cure, and failed to deliver on a big stage. They felt I had failed to save some of their boys from werewoman life. And worse, in doing so, proven it was foolish for anyone else to even try.”

(Sam took a long sip of water before continuing.)

Sam: ”Werewoman supporters despised me, because I had encouraged people to supress their authentic selves. Werewomanism is not a disease to be cured, but a gift to be embraced by those with the gene. Most werewomen were happy with their condition. To the werewoman supporter crowd, transformx caused harm by preventing the natural change, forcing patients to live a lie.”

Rick: ”You sure took a lot of heat in that news cycle. And what did you do during these troubled times?”

Sam: “So… it was a real low point in my life. Locking the door to the lab and office for the last time. Wondering what to do next. But there was no market for what we are selling anymore. And I was out of time. My cocklust was out of control by now. I didn’t have any other ideas to pursue. Or the focus and concentration required to pursue a good idea if it landed in my cleavage. It was and is too late for me. Too late for a normal career.”

Rick: “What about the patients still participating at the very end?”

Sam: “I felt I had a duty of care for those still enrolled. Sadly, there was not much I could do for them. I got what supplies I could for the people still taking TransformX, all 43 of them. I had to buy them back from the holding company at market rate, before they were destroyed. I saved enough to last about one year per participant. And no more would ever be made. My investors owned the formula now, so even if I tried to…”

Rick: ”You would be violating their copyright? Even though it was your break through, your work to begin with? I have heard reports that.. some of the remaining participants were not too happy with that arrangement?”

Sam (nodding yes): “I still feel horrible about what happened next. Poor guys, they believed in me, I let them down. All 43 came to see me, not at once, they came separately or in small groups. They were begging me for more transformx. Or to have me teach them how to make it. I wanted to help.”

Rick: ”What sort of help could you offer them?”

Sam: “Not much. Just to try and accept it. That they had a better run than most boys born with the gene. But there was nothing I could do for them now. It was sad to see them in that state. To varrying degrees, they had begun reverting from masculine men back into androgynous beta male bodies. Some were just starting to, others were well on their way by the time they came to see me. But I had nothing to offer, except an apology. One by one, they too ended up succumbing to the transformative cycle.“

Rick: “That could not have been easy… these guys, they wanted to remain male.”

Sam: “I feel horrible for them. Even the ones who are currently suing me. See, all my life, since I changed, people said what I was working on was impossible. A waste of time. That werewomen are bound for sex work. Why fight it? I tried so hard to prove them wrong. To set a good example. To prove that a werewoman can do anything a man or a woman can. Science, business. That we are not defined by our lust and our hunger. Maybe it was naive of me.”

Rick: “The curse can be limiting, careerwise, as many have observed. Is the rumor true though? Are you currently employed in the sex trade?”

Sam: “When the company finally collapsed… there was nothing left but lawsuits, bad debts and worse memories. So to answer your question, yes. I became a sex worker. What other choice did I have? I had a tax problem, debtors to repay. At the same time my cocklust is peaking. My curse had progressed so much… I was effectively useless as a business leader and a scientist.”

Rick: “Is there anything you took away from all this, lessons-wise?”

Sam: “I learned a lot about the world from my experience. The business world was good to me, while it lasted. But really it only delayed the inevitable. The main thing I learned is that… there is no fighting what we are. People transform for a reason. And changing, being different, it is nothing to be ashamed of. As a werewoman, we do what we can. We do what we love. We do what we are born to do. I realize that now. I’m just so sorry… to all the people I hurt.”


***Impact***

Rick: “Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Tonight I am joined by Ms. Erin Phelps, a participant in the TransformX clinical trial and litigant in the upcoming class action lawsuit against the company founder, Ms. Sam Watson. So tell me more about your participation in this trial, Ms. Phelps.”

Erin: “They really worked for me, the pills. Transformx. They worked so well, I just kept taking them like I was supposed to. And I was pretty happy with my guy life, because I had been dreading the werewoman curse since first hearing about it, and learning I had the gene. Transformx made it so I didn’t have to worry. And I was grateful.”

Rick: ”So the drug, it worked for you. Well too, you say. Unlike many of the other participants. You made it to the end of the study as an enrolled patient. And you were happy with the performance of the drug. Tell me, what happened next?”

Erin: “I was happy to be on the stuff, Rick. And I believed in the company. Right up until the day the big story broke. I remember when I heard the news. It was a shock to my system. Transformx Bankrupt. Scandalous clinical trial exposed. CEO apologizes. Company closes its doors. It was surreal.“

Rick: “Sounds like it. I can only imagine. Were there any further announcements concerning the trial?”

Erin: “A year’s supply of a drug I had taken every day for 9 years shows up. There is a note from the company founder explaining that this is all that is left. That’s when it all became very real. This is *actually happening.* It’s over for transformx inc. And no more pills will ever be made. It was a real problem for me. Things were going well as a guy… I didn’t want to girl out!”

Rick: “Terrifying stuff. Especially since you and TransformX went back so many years.”

Erin: “I was shocked. I was one of the first kids enrolled in the study, there at the beginning. And not a moment too soon. A skrawny sophmore, 15 years old, a beta hovering on ultra beta. I was just starting to have feeding fantasies.. I was a perfect fit for the study, my enrollment could not have been timed better. So I took the pill, and I got good results. Really good results. I shot up from 5’6” to 5’10 in a year on the stuff. My cock grew! It wasn’t magnificent mind you. But it was just shy of 6 inches, which meant I was safe from the being ridiculed as a potential werewoman in the gym showers. Or by potential girlfriends.”

Rick: “Sounds like you were on track for a pretty normal, male, high school experience by now.”

Erin: “It’s true. I even made a sports team. Basketball. I was what you would call a bench warmer, but still, on the team, photo in the yearbook and all. And that got some attention from the girls in school. I started dating one. Not bad for 17 year old me. By now, I should have been actively changing into a girl, not dating one. We even did the cliche prom night sex, and I was… ok at it, i guess. First times are awkward.”

Rick: “And after high school, did TransformX continue to deliver results?”

Erin: “It kept me male. And I did ok girlwise in college too. I played ultimate frisbee. Joined a frat. Did ok in classes. All because of my pills. I took transformx for granted a lot… but sometimes I would think about how it had literally saved me. Saved me from the life of a werewoman. Gave me a chance to become a man. Opened up possibilities *outside of* sex work that, if not for the pill, wouldn’t be there.”

Rick: “So no ill effects for you, just a happy customer, sounds like. How did you manage to remember to take your pill every day, without fail?”

Erin: “I made a ritual of taking it each morning. I never forgot. My manhood depended upon it. And when I graduated and had my degree in business, I set about building a life. By now, the pill is part of my routine. Got my real estate license. Sold some houses. Met a girl, Lisa, we got close… I was even ring shopping. Considering marriage ffs. I was just a normal dude, and all thanks to transformx.”

Rick: (notices his guest tearing up, and hands her a tissue.). “I know this must all seem painful for you to recall now.“

Erin: “Sorry… (sniffle) All that…. It seems like a lifetime ago now. But when the news came out, that is where I was in my life. It was devastating to have to rethink some things i had long been counting on continuing forever. Like continuing to be male.”

Rick: “What were you prepared to do about it?”

Erin: “It seemed that all i could do was just enjoy whatever time I had left as… ‘me’… as a real man… before the curse began to affect me too. And I did. I mean, as much as I could.”

Rick: “Did you have anyone to tell about the news you just received?”

Erin: ”No, not really. I had kept this my little secret all those years. My pill. My condition. No one knew. Other than my mother who was at the diagnosis appointment and helped me enroll in the trial as a minor. But when I started getting to the end of my last years supply… oh God… I didn’t know what to do!“

Rick: “What did you end up doing?”

Erin: “I contacted a few people from the study I knew. Some had already stopped, and provided me a few pills they had left over… if they had not already flushed them. A few others in the study were still hoarding them, like me, and didn’t have any to spare. Scrambling only got me a handful of extra pills. Not even a full months supply. My strenuous efforts didn’t buy me much time.”

Rick: “No one is making TransformX. The few people still in the trial like yourself are not giving theirs up. A few pills from former participants didn’t amount to much. So… did you resign yourself to changing into a woman at that point? Succumbing to the transformative cycle?”

Erin: “No actually. Not yet. I can still remember taking that last pill. Since the announcement of the company folding, I’d been working out more. Trying to gird myself for battle with my own body. With my own gender. Anything to keep my manhood intact for as long as I could. And for about a month after I stopped doses, things were pretty much the same for me.”

Rick: “But the other shoe was sure to drop at some point.”

Erin: “I had heard from others… guys I knew from the study… what to like, look out for and stuff. And in the second month, it all started happening to me too.”

Rick: “Tell our audience about these symptoms so they know what you went through.”

Erin: “I lost my muscle tone, the gym was just exhausting me, and I wasn’t able to do things that once came easy to me. My running times were down. Things that used to be light felt heavy. I noticed I was getting shorter. And that… my cock… it was shrinking too. Girth and length. I had powerful fantasies of being a woman, the kind i had not experienced since before starting the pills. I was almost scared to make love to my girlfriend… and she was starting to notice my changes too.“

Rick: “It would be hard for her not to. How did she react when you told her? And when did you decide to disclose your… unique situation to her?”

Erin: “i knew she was going to find out. I was less hairy, less muscular. Shorter, about 5’8” now… and when we banged… I came really quickly, and was definitely failing to please her. Thats when I had to come clean. Naturally, she was furious… how could I decieve her like that? I should have told her the moment we met, or at least the moment I lost my supply of TransformX, etc. She commented like, it’s no wonder my sales were slumping, and I seemed so distracted.”

Rick: “Devastating. For you, and for her. Did she stick by you, or…”

Erin: “She unloaded on me first. Then she cried. And then she left. I didn’t blame her. I had seen how the change had affected others in the trial, and I knew my time was coming. My betaization as a male was just the start. There was a girl in me. And she was growing. Soon, she would break free, under the light of a full moon, whether I liked it or not.”

Rick: “How did you feel about that?”

Erin: “I’m hesitant to admit this… but the closer it got, the less I hated the idea.”

Rick: “Really? That’s surprising. What led to this turnabout in outlook?

Erin: “Lisa leaving sort of made me deal with my situation. The fantasies were getting stronger. The first time I jerked off to cock, Imagining that I was on my knees, female and slurping and sucking as my tits bobbed… knew it was close. Feeding fantasies are **not** a good sign.”

Rick: “It must have been troubling, waiting for the moon to unleash the curse and not being able to stop it.”

Erin: “By now, I was resigned to my girly fate. I can remember waiting for the full moon to rise, alone, in a house i could no longer afford, having lost my real estate job when Lisa left. But the change didn’t hit that month. Half of me was relieved. Half of me was just impatient, eager to get it over with.”

Rick: “Sort of a staying of the execution if you will.”

Erin: “I still knew it was coming. And the following month, I continued to shrink all over… my cock was down to 4 inches. I stood at 5’6”. Skinny. A borderline ultra beta. I knew the Next full moon would do me in. But maybe… I could forestall the onset of my transformation. Get back some of the maleness i lost. And so, with about 2 weeks until change day, I sprung into action. Tried to control my urges and feeding fantasies to focus on my mission.”

Rick: “And that mission was?”

Erin: “To track down Miss Watson. I had written a letter to the transformx founder pleading my case. But I got no response. So I visited her at her new… job… and she had nothing for me. Just her apology as she mopped up cum from her hair in between customers. Nothing she or anyone could do for me now.”

Rick: “That wasn’t what you were hoping to hear. How’d you take this news?

Erin: “I was doomed. Soon, I would be like her. And it made my lil beta cock so hard. There was officially no stopping this. But in a way, it was liberating too. I could stop pretending I wanted to stop the change from hitting. And the following full moon, it finally happened. My transformative cycle began with my first change. Age 25, after 10 years on the pill. And a couple months off of them, I was a girl.”

Rick: “So this lawsuit then, what are you hoping to achieve with it?”

Erin: “I feel let down by Ms. Watson and TransformX. I feel like they made promises they could not keep to their patients, like me, who enrolled in good faith. They promised to supply pills for me for 20 years, 15-35, which would have effectively cured me of my condition. But instead, they abandoned me to the mercy of the moon. And look at me now…”

Rick: “Indeed. Though I must say you did turn out quite lovely.”

Erin: “Thanks Rick, I appreciate it, but what I am hoping to achieve with this lawsuit is to make sure that the next time a drug company makes a promise to their patient, they will keep it. More than the money involved, it’s about that.”

Rick: “That’s all the time we have tonight. I would like to thank Ms. Watson and Ms. Phelps for joining me. And to let my viewers know that, on next weeks show, we will be discussing the mysterious disappearance of Rhode Island. It was here, attached to the United States, as recently as Monday. But it seems to have broken off completely, and was last seen sailing East through the North Atlantic at a speed of 35 knots. Is this another Russian trick, or did an entire state just unilaterally relocate? More on that then. Until next week, I’m Rick Deacon, and this has been Deep Dive with Deacon.”

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos