Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 275

Printer-friendly version

Easy Come Easy Go.
by Angharad (Bonzi as body double).
part: 25x11

Simon carried me up to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. I was still crying. I couldn't believe that Stella had attempted to hurt me, let alone kill me. Surely that was down to her illness, she wouldn't hurt a fly normally. My face was stinging and I remembered that was the result of her nails. She really had meant it.

Simon was trying to wrap me up in the bed clothes and I managed to stop him. "I need to shower, Simon, I need to wash this away." I knew I never would. I had betrayed my sister, the only person I loved as much as Simon. I could never wash that away any more than I could wash away the fact that she had attempted to kill me. If I hadn't stopped her, she would have killed or badly injured me. It was too much and I burst into tears again.

Simon comforted me and although I felt exhausted I needed to wash myself as clean as I could. I stripped and walked naked to the shower, my clothes just dropped on the bedroom floor. I ran the water in the shower and stepped into it. Part of me wanted to punish my body for betraying my sister, by running the shower in cold or too hot water, but I managed to stifle the urge.

I don't know how long I was in the shower, longer than normal - letting the water wash away some of the shame I felt. Then in a moment of calmness I realised that I was as strange as Stella, had I caught her madness? I chill ran through me and my body went all goosebumps.

I dried myself, and put on the nightdress that Simon had thoughtfully left out for me. I roughly dried my hair and entering the bedroom saw Simon lying in bed, reading. Bless him, he'd tidied up my mess of clothes.

I snuggled into bed, against his warm, masculine body. He put his arm around me. "Thanks," I said and kissed him.

"You're welcome." He kissed me back, then he began to kiss me with more passion. I kissed him back, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. He began to stroke my breasts and I groaned in pleasure. I so badly wanted him, it hurt.

He continued to torment my body with his ministrations, pulling off my nightgown and kissing and suckling my breasts until I was almost crazy with desire. I stroked and rubbed his manhood with my hands and also ground my crotch against him.

Suddenly he was leaning on one hand and I felt a pressure at my groin, he was entering me. My eyes opened wide in surprise and shock, it bloody hurt!

"You'll need some lubricant, darling," I gasped as he tried again. He nodded, got off the bed and was back two ticks later. I felt him rub something on my crotch and massage it in with his fingers, it felt good, soooo good.

Then finally, he caressed and kissed me all over and tried again. I'd gone off the boil and this time it just hurt, he did manage eventually to penetrate me, this time my gasps were pain, but he couldn't tell the difference and eventually groaned himself and I felt him discharge inside me.

I hugged him tightly because I loved him and because it stopped him rubbing a very sore part of me. Finally he shrank to nothing and slipped out, leaving a slimy trail behind, he rolled off me and I grabbed a handful of tissues and ran into the bathroom.

I washed myself in the bidet, there was some blood. It didn't exactly surprise me. Like the rest of the day, it had been something of a disappointment. I pulled on some panties and put a pad inside them, then redressed in my nightie.

Snuggling against Simon, who had nodded off to sleep, I cried silently until I fell asleep.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Super Cathy Is Needed Now More Than Ever

But right now, she needs Simon and his Love. Where is that Lady Pastor when Cathy needs her or her psychiatrist? They could help Stella and Cathy to heal. Stella will need to grieve and then heal as well as forgive herself and Cathy.
This story has taken a very serious tone now, we ned some humor soon.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Wow.

After a life and death situation, the most common feeling is relief that "I made it" and the urge to procreate, or at least feel loved. Thius is natural and healthy. Here we see her give into the ruge, and the fool does his thing and drops off to sleep. While this may also be natural, it is very uncalled for here, and he should have made a lot more effort to be there for here. Paying attention to her and her needs, especially after he swore he would wait until they were married, and at least cuddling a bit afterwards to help her through. Typical man!

What's next, he decides he didn't enjoy it and drops her? Ooooooo! SWAT!

If he brags to Des, she needs to give him some practice at the Archery range with him as the target and arrow retriever.

Is That All There is

Oh, dear.

All this buildup. All this desire. And, what does Cathy get for it? A most disappointing result, with a dose of "ick" thrown in for good measure.

This sexual encounter lacked some important things -- patience, consideration, lubrication (except belatedly; what kind of moron is Simon?), communications (on both of their parts), and reciprocation. Not even to mention the requisite googly sweet nothings afterwards. Totally lacking.

I may be projecting too much, but I don't see enough here to sustain a relationship. This barely qualifies as a bad one-night stand. It's nearly enough to put one off sex altogether.

*Shrug*

That is just the way it is. I have heard of transwomen who is orgasmic and hits a home run the first time and others who complain that the first time hurt more than expected. In a way this is good because it would be even a bigger let down on her wedding night. This way, they can at least work out what needs to happen for it to go right on their honeymoon. I just hope she does not need to fake orgasms though. That would be REALLY bad :(.

Aside from all this, it IS Cathy's first time and she has not been post-op that long. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to heal. It's up to Bonzi of course as to how to deal with this rollercoaster of a life these folks are in.

Kim

How will Cathy ever trust Stella again

Having someone pull a knife and try and kill you is not something you can simply forgive even when the person is suffering from mental illness.How will Cathy ever be able to trust Stella or even be sure she's cured? Then throw on top of that a disapointing loss of virginity and a man who fell asleep after who she needed to receive support from.I'm curious to see where you take Cathy and friends from here and can they still make it.Amy

Cathy knows Stella is sick

I can't imagine why she can't eventually be trusted again. She needs treatment and time and love all of which she'll get from her family and sister.

But poor Cathy. What a disappointement for a first time. You can't help but shed a tear for her.

Woody

Unkind thoughts

Before everybody unloads on poor Simon, please remember he has feelings also. He had to have his sister committed, after having to see to her rescue from the Russians. He is undoubtedly feeling a lot of guilt that Stella, who has nothing to do with the bank's operation, was the one that had to suffer at the Russians' hands. When he came, he was probably riding an adrenaline high. When he crashed, he went all the way down. This was not the usual "Wham, Bam, Snore".

Karen J.

Add: They all have good reason to seek help, and all should.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

And another point.

it has been said that this was as new to him, as to her.
I'm surprised there wasn't more fumbling.
So don't blame either of them.

One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness.
It usually comes back to you.

Holly

*sighs*

While she needed a distraction, did he REALLY have to fall asleep? She could really have used a cuddle too.

I hope some good news enters the picture soon.

Annette

P.S. Which stunts did Bonzi need to perform?

Bonzi stunts

Angharad's picture

Typing without a safety net, sleeping without a lap to curl up on, purring without earplugs.

Angharad

Angharad

All of which

. . . were fully supervised by a member of the RSPCA.

NB

:)

DISCLAIMER: No animals were harmed during the making of this comment

Jessica
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Are you in a bad mood .wow

Are you in a bad mood .wow what can we do to perk you up. Little kittens, rolly polly puppies, Wales beating Scotland, any body beating the French.

Cefin