The Beautiful Girl in Town 10 Feeling New Emotions

Printer-friendly version


The Beautiful Girl in Town 10
Feeling New Emotions


By Jessica C


=^_^=

Bruce had practice with the track team and walked home as Samantha, she was sweaty and in need of a shower. Her practice outfit including panties littered the bathroom floor. There was a knock and a voice, “I can’t wait,” said Mom, “What did your email say?”

Samantha said, “I haven’t read it yet; I don’t know if it’s a standard response or something from Terry. I told Deanne I’d wait for you and her to be with me. Can you throw me a towel over the door and then leave?”

Mom moaned and then left the room. Samantha breathed a sigh of relief as she stepped out of the shower. ‘Good I have some space,’ she said to herself.’ Samantha brushed out her damp hair, blowing it dry as she continued brushing. She was happy as waves started to come back in her hair, which was getting to a length she could do more things with it. She brushed up some hair and put a claw in to hold it. She then grabbed the bunched-up hair and put it into a French braid. She was down to between her shoulders when she set the end with an elastic band and then a pink satin scrunchie to set it off with a feminine flair. She was happy with herself, though she wasn’t certain her parents would be. Her mother had left a pink panty and bra set. There were designer jeans and one of her new blouses. Her mother had left a pair of Bruce’s jeans, underwear, and a shirt, but they were off to the side; like her mother didn’t expect them to be used, but offered them as an alternative. Dan had knocked and wanted in. When Samantha opened the door to leave; Dan said, “Mom thought you would emerge.” He stepped in and commented, “Did you have to use perfume on her?”
=^_^=

Samantha was called downstairs and given an apron to help serve dinner.

It was seven-thirty when Deanne, Roxy, and Tally came. Samantha’s Dad had gone to another room, unhappy about how feminine his son looked. Mom and Samantha welcomed the girls and they moved to a cozy den.

Samantha used her computer to open her email:
Dear Samantha,
I got your email this morning. Our manager, Richard, had a big smile when he announced that Tasha had a new fan. Of course, I immediately stopped what I was doing to read it. I even attached my Terry address so you can write directly to me.
On stage, my name is Tasha. But the world will always know I’m just Terry even though things have changed for me. But enough babbling, you have to tell me about you and who you are deep inside.
While we don’t know our tour schedule yet, we’ll be everywhere this summer. If you and your friends want tickets, just let me know. We’re rehearsing for an outdoor rooftop concert and a weekend gig at our local club called the Rendezvous. I’m starting to get excited about playing for fans again. We’ve been in our studio putting the finishing touches on our first album.
Terry

Once Samantha was done reading the email out loud; Roxy spoke, “Wow, you’ve kind of hit a jackpot?”

Deanne said, “You don’t need to tell him one way or the other; first be honest with yourself. Who do you see yourself being? It may be kind of early to do that, but give it your consideration. It won’t be set in stone but is your thought for now?”

Samantha looked up and gazed at her Mom; Mom said, “Trust me, you’re free, to be honest, I think I know, but I want to hear from you.”

Samantha became anxious, “Mom, I don’t know what you’re thinking, but deep down, I’m me, Samantha. Nothing against being a boy but I hadn’t felt I had a choice. I felt stuck. My French braid was pretty good for being the first time I did it on my own. I wonder if you’d take my picture with my camera phone so I can send it to Terry. Wait take a picture of me and my friends.”

Mom took the photo, and then Deanne took one with Samantha and her Mom. This time Samantha would make a Word document with the pictures and a more detailed letter to Terry. Deanne stayed around to see what Samantha was writing. Deanne said, “You know Samantha, I thought that was very brave of you to speak up like that. I was happy how well your Mother accepted and agreed with you.”

Samantha said, “I was afraid to say it: I knew my Dad wouldn’t agree. Mom’s agreeing with me felt like a weight was lifted off of my heart.

Someone sent me a message that The Wildcats performed their rooftop concert at Allentown and said it was the first step to them going on tour as the band. A photo of Tasha up on the roof was attached. The message was from a number I didn’t know, but the area code indicated it might have been from California.

Dear Terry,
I received an email from an anonymous sender that you had your rooftop concert a day ago. You having been in a recording studio making a new album blows my mind. The photo I received was you as Tasha up on a roof. It looked like you had just jumped with your guitar. You are as beautiful as Tasha.

A note said you are close to going out on a concert tour, but it gave no information. My picture shows me as a regular girl, nowhere as fancy as you. Deanne is the extra pretty one and her sister Roxy looks like a younger Deanne, and the other girl is Tally. The other picture is my Mom and me. Could you send me a signed photo of you?

I hear you were graduating this year. I am finishing my freshmyn year. With Deanne’s help, I’ve become so much better as a student that I am now a member of Roxy’ and Tally’s study group. I have never been close to being an honor student, I should end the year on the B+ Honor roll.

What does your sister think of you in her band? Word has it, you have spiced up their music and made them a more popular band. I suspect you couldn’t leave the group if you wanted to.

Enough, for now, love a fan,
Samantha Sanders

=^_^=


The letter was sent with one improvement from Deanne. Deanne and Samantha hugged goodnight. Deanne reminded Sam that Roxy and Tally’s study group would meet at her house after school at 4:00 p.m.

The next day at the study group; it felt nice for Samantha to be part of the study group. They were distracted when Deanne showed off her prom dress since the seamstress made the adjustments. She had taken in the dress and Deanne was wearing a flattering bra that made her look sexy. Roxy said part of it was push-ups in her bra.

She’s taking Adam to her prom and Adam is taking her to his prom.

I got to run in the girl’s last track meet; my time didn’t count but it was a respectful 2:34 and 23 seconds. Coach Nelson encouraged me to return to school in the fall officially as a transgender girl and take hormones.

Mrs. Short, the guidance counselor, and Samantha made her schedule for the fall semester: She will have Geometry, Literature, Chemistry, World History, German II, Choir and Girl Chorus, Speech, and Physical education (or Girls’ volleyball.)

Deanne called Samantha, “I was thinking since your date with Thomas had been postponed, until this Friday. I wondered if you’d mind if Adam and I went to the dance. I hope you don’t back out this time. I think he’s wanting to be more than an old friend. And it's high time you discover if being with a boy interests you. He and I have been friends for a long time. I believe he can handle it if you don’t hit it off. But I think you will like him as a boyfriend.”

Samantha said, “How can you say that when you know I have feelings for your sister and Tally?”

“Forget about them for now; have you picked the dress or outfit you plan to wear?” Deanne said. And it shouldn’t be if you are going to kiss, but if you’ll be open to the fact it is more than kissing a friend?” The study group was over and Deanne had asked me to her room so there wouldn’t be the distraction of Roxy or Tally.

Deanne said, “Here you are willing to write emails and letters to a rock star, and I know that excites you. You’ve been unwilling to let a guy friend dance and kiss you. It's time to let your own social life as Samantha move ahead and discover how you feel.”

Samantha is on the verge of crying, but Deanne backs away and won’t let tears stop what Samantha needs to do. Finally, Samantha makes the call on her phone. Deanne knew that Thomas would be waiting for it. “Hello, this is Thomas. Who’s calling?”

Samantha said, “I suspect you are waiting to know if you can pick me up at the house. My parents are almost as anxious as I am to see you come pick me up for the dance… Yes, my friend Deanne and her boyfriend Adam are going to the dance and hope to meet up with us there. Will that be okay?”

Thomas said, “I’m okay, I’m just eager for our date. Would you be open to going for pizza at the Tower after the dance?”

Samantha sighs relief after the call, “I put that off so long it worried me. Have you ever worried that you might have lost a date?”

Deanne said, “I’m kind of glad we became friends. Since our first incident, more boys have realized I’m a normal girl. I’ve become friends with more of the girls since I’m dating Adam.” She giggled.

Come Friday evening, Dan Sanders was eager to hear how his father treated Samantha’s date. Samantha was told by their father to wait in her room until she was called. Thomas came there at 6:50 and Dad welcomed him in before telling Thomas that Samantha was still getting ready. “Hi Thomas, it is nice to see you again. Before I call Samantha if she’s ready. I want to know if you plan to have her home around 10:00?”

Thomas said, “I can, but I was wondering if I could take her for Pizza at Pizza Tower. Deanne and Adam will be invited to go with us.”

Dad said, “You’re liked and respected by this family. I expect you to respect her and remember it’s your first date.” Mr. Sanders called Samantha and smiled, “Your date would like to take you out for pizza; would it be good of me to say yes?”

Samantha said, “Daddy, you’re being mean. I told you he’d ask for time to eat after the dance.”

Dad responded, “Oh, I don’t remember that, but my answer is yes.” He said, “By the way, you are very pretty tonight. Have a good time.”

Mom stepped forward hugged Samantha, asked if she had everything, and said, “Have a great time. Your Dad wasn’t too hard on Thomas.”

Samantha and Thomas left hand in hand; Thomas had a ’16 Mustang. Fortunately, she scooted herself around while Thomas circled the car. Tonight’s dance was at the Community Center. They had driven around to make sure there was a crowd before they parked and went in. She saw that other friends were there, but hadn’t seen Deanne and Adam. A friend, Tiffany, invited Samantha to go to the restroom to check their makeup. “Hey, girl, it is nice to see you out with a date. And look how cute you dressed for him. Have you known him for a while?”

Samantha responded, “It’s nice to break the ice and be out to a dance. And thanks for the compliment. You have spruced up and look very nice yourself. Regarding, Thomas we’ve been friends for some time. It was nice he asked me to the dance.” Samantha had checked her makeup and used a small brush to fix her hair.

They were out for their first dance when Deanne and Adam arrived. The dance was fast enough that there was some space between them. Samantha hadn’t seen Thomas dance and was happy to see him dance well.

They greeted Deanne after the first dance; Thomas knew Adam from the high school sports teams competing. Once the music slowed down, Thomas was quick to get Samantha to the dance floor. Samantha was anxious about dancing close, but she soon felt comfortable in his arms. She looked up to him and looked into his eyes. She thought it would be strange, and awkward to look at the face of someone she knew. She felt the desire to kiss him, and she found herself liking his smile. She was happy that his breath was fresh.

Tom commented, “I like your perfume; it’s sweet and…” his mind went blank or he was distracted. “I smell a flower and vanilla.” Tom had a sister, and Samantha thought she might have encouraged him to talk.

Just before the band’s break, Thomas and Samantha stepped next to each other and applauded the band. Thomas looked at her and she smiled. He leaned toward her and seemed ready to ask about kissing, but did so without asking. “My sister Aubrey, said I didn’t need to ask, but indicate what I was doing and do it.”

“Your sister is smart, I like her thinking.”

He did have out his phone to take a photo and asked. He took the picture, then turned and hugged her. “I am glad we are dating. It was early spring that I first thought I’d like to date you.”

There was a silence, Thomas was hoping she’d say something. Finally, Samantha said, “I saw you looking at me once, but we hadn’t talked since I began dressing as Samantha. I missed you as a friend, but it felt strange that you liked me as a girl. I didn’t know how to talk to you.”

Thomas said, “Now, I only see you as a girl.” He had a joyous smile, “It feels nice to hold you as we dance.”

Deanne tapped Samantha, “Earth to the stars, snap out of it, I’m glad you like each other.” Everyone laughed. “We’re here as well. How is your night?”

Samantha said, “You’re going to tell me; you knew I’d feel this way?”

Deanne said, “I thought it was a good possibility. You and Thomas seem to have good chemistry. So are things nice, good, bad, or something else?””

Tom said, “It is better than I hoped, Sam’s amazing!” All eyes turned to Samantha and she blushed a crimson red. Thomas hugged her, “Sam what do you think?”

There was the longest pause, and Deanne asked her to say something. “I’m glad my parents said where I had to stop tonight. Or I wouldn’t have.”

Deanne giggled, “They said you could do some petting?”

“You shouldn’t have been able to see that?” Samantha said.

“I didn’t but it looks like you pulled out his shirt and someone’s been under your blouse…”

To be continued…

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos