The Assignment - Part 4 - Day Of Reckoning

Printer-friendly version
The Assignment
Part 4: Day of Reckoning
By Jengirl

 
I left the house and began walking toward Rachel's house. Ten minutes later, I was on her front porch getting ready to press the button on the doorbell. It opened suddenly and there stood Rachel with a look of excitement on her face. I made a mental note to myself not to let her have any sugar. The way she was wound up, she would have gone into orbit with very little effort. She asked me if I wanted something to drink and I ask her if she had anything diet. She got us both a drink and we walked upstairs to her room.


 
I left the house and began walking toward Rachel's house. Ten minutes later, I was on her front porch getting ready to press the button on the doorbell. It opened suddenly and there stood Rachel with a look of excitement on her face. I made a mental note to myself not to let her have any sugar. The way she was wound up, she would have gone into orbit with very little effort. She asked me if I wanted something to drink and I ask her if she had anything diet. She got us both a drink and we walked upstairs to her room.

I was surprised to find a video camera set up on a tripod. She told me that she wanted to tape the interview so she wouldn't forget what I said. We sat down on her bed before she turned on the camera and I brought her up to date on the latest news about what my parents had done to me from birth. She took my hands in hers as the tears rolled down my face. She let me cry on her shoulder for ten minutes before I composed myself. I looked up and noticed she had been crying as well. In all the years I had known her, I had never noticed how beautiful her eyes were . Deep pools filled with understanding and another thing that left me breathless, Love! She smiled at me and I finally let myself speak. I asked her how long she had been in love with me? She admitted that she had been drawn to me for years, but she was confused for a long time. She was attracted to girls and never could quite figure out her attraction to me. When I came to school as Alyce, the pieces finally fell into place. She felt I was her dream come true.

It was my turn to admit my true feelings for her. I told her that I had always been attracted to her and I could never figure out why the feeling was never returned. Of course it all made sense now. I smiled at her and she leaned over and softly brushed her lips against mine. The intensity picked up and in a short time we were playing "Tonsil Hockey" The kiss felt like a thousand fireworks exploding across the night sky. I could swear I saw the different colors reflected in her eyes. We finally did come up for air. What a rush! We didn't dare go any further than that, but it was a wonderful beginning!

We did finally get around to discussing the assignment. Ms. Jacobs even told us we could role play as part of the experience. Rachel told me that she had discussed it with her mother and she told her that she was okay with doing what we had to to get a realistic idea about what it was like. She then told me that her Aunt Jane was a professional Makeup artist at the local theater. She agreed to transform Rachel into a guy for the remainder of the two weeks. She talked about all the things we could experience together. We could date each other as Boy/Girl without getting grief about being two lesbians out and about. We would go two or three towns over so people we knew wouldn't give us any trouble. She did assure me that she had absolutely no desire to become a guy permanently. I told her that I was into girls and I didn't think that would change. She knew that I was staying as a girl after this was over so that eased her mind too. We did discuss our future beyond the assignment and we both decided we would be out and proud without hiding who we were.

I discussed my upcoming confrontation with Dr. Wegman over his part in what was done to me. We always thought that he looked older than dirt and he had been my family doctor for as long as I could remember. My parents told me that he came from the old school philosophy regarding Intersex conditions. He believed that you could change the outside sex organs and and that was the end of the story. Even when the research later proved that Gender Identity was in the brain, he still refused to adjust with the times. I told her that I had my work cut out for me. She suggested that I talk to her mother about transferring to their family doctor. Her name was Dr. Davidson and she had been in practice for five years. She was constantly on top of the latest medical breakthroughs . I told her that I would probably look into it.

We spent the rest of the time working on her mannerisms so she could pass as "Randy" convincingly. She then had me work on getting used to wearing heels and perfecting my makeup. Sitting and standing was a comedy of errors for both of us and we dissolved into fits of giggles. After about an hour of work, we were getting better. We decided that we wouldn't get into it full force until at least Friday. Her Aunt Jane was going to drop by early Friday morning to do the transformation. She would let Ms. Jacobs and the school administrators know so they could arrange for her to be excused from Gym and use the Unisex bathroom. We chatted a bit longer and got in a few more kisses and then I left for home.

I got home to find Mom and Dad watching a movie and Joanie in her room talking on the phone to her friend Becky. Mom could tell immediately that something wonderful had happened between Rachel and I. Maybe it was the million Watt smile on my face or maybe it was Rachel's Pink lipstick that I neglected to wipe off ? They were both happy for me and told me they were solidly behind me. Mom and Dad assured me that they would back me up when I went for my appointment with Dr. Wegman the next morning. I hugged them both and told them I was ready to hit the sack. I stopped by Joanie's room and she wanted all the juicy details about my evening with Rachel. I told her I was too tired to talk and I told her that we would talk in the morning. I went to my room, did my nightly ritual and slipped on a silk nightgown. My head hit the pillow and I was out!

The next morning, my alarm went off and I dragged myself out of bed and hit the shower. I got out and dried myself adding Lavender body powder . I dressed in the most feminine outfit I had in my closet and put my newly acquired makeup skills to the test. Maybe after Dr. Wegman saw me, he would kill over dead from a heart attack. I know that wasn't nice, but it might spare me from even going a round with him. On second thought, I was looking forward to telling that jerk where to go. I finished getting ready, met Mom and Dad downstairs and we headed out to his office.

Mom and Dad again reassured me that they were solidly behind me. We got there fifteen minutes later and walked in to the waiting area. His Receptionist was the same age as he was and had been working for him for as long as he had been in practice. Mrs. Webster was a bit more open minded and had seen more than her share of unusual things. Mom told her that we had an appointment and she actually looked at me and smiled. She actually said she loved my dress. Nurse Reynolds called me back to take my vitals. She then led Mom and I back to an exam room and we waited for almost thirty minutes. Dr. Wegman came in and his words were "What In God's name...? Mom told him the game was over and I knew everything. He turned white as a sheet and a look of horror was plastered all over his face. I told him that his days of lying to me were finished!


To be continued......

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice

Great job jen. Can't wait for more. I hope she rips that doc a new one.

Jessica Marie

Some Doctors

Believe that they can dictate a patients medicine and what they should do. Those are true monsters, worse than Doctor Victor Von Frankenstien ever was.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Frankenstein

Stan, In the novel "Frankenstein", The doctor was a doctor. The monster or Frankenstein's monster was the being that Doctor Frankenstein created and reanimated.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

[Sigh!]

This last chapter was posted in July, 2009. It's now January, 2010. Is there going to be any more or are we to suffer in never-ending suspense?

It's a beautifully told story which I hate to see end so abruptly, eh?

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

I Am So Sorry

jengrl's picture

I am so sorry that I haven't gotten back around to writing. My muse seems to abandon me quite often unfortunately. I have been trying to get back in the swing, but there have been too many other things occupying my mind and my time. I promise there will be more forthcoming.

Hugs,

Jen

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Jen

It's now Feb 2011, I guess that muse got lost in the cross-fire, but if you ever find it again, I really liked this story with it's possibilities.

Thanks