Changing Cal: Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Cal is a 16 year old boy who has been chasing the girl of his dreams almost all his life. When some pesky nanites infect Cal and turn him into a girl how will he deal with it? Will he still be the same person or will he become someone else when the girl now in him takes over?

I'm back! Hello all of you this is the next chapter to my Changing Cal story which is long over due. I apologize for it taking so very long but things came up in life and I wasn't able to get to it. Once I was able to get back to the story I had some serious writers block even though I knew and still know where I want to go with the story. I wrote this chapter several times before I did this draft which I must say I'm pretty happy with it just took a long time for me to get there. Anyway enough excuses if anyone is still interested here it is and I hope you all like it!!

The next morning didn’t come quick enough after a repeat of that awful dream. I knew yet more changes had taken place the longer hair I could feel almost as much as the increased weight on my chest. There was no hiding it I had boobs now they weren’t huge but worthy of a training bra at least. It seemed like my old body was gone completely as every where I looked I could see female body parts. It was a hard thing to do but I had to see so I went to the bath room and dropped my boxers.

It was a sight few people ever saw I had no sexual organs and was flat like a ken doll with the slightest of indentions where I assumed soon my vagina would be. The doctors were right this wasn’t going to take long by tomorrow I would be a 16 year old girl with a 16 year old boy inside. I felt off balance from the changes I was much smaller now about the same size as Madison from what I could tell and my head was pounding. The room started to spin all of the sudden and I watched as a blackness crept in from the sides of my vision until I passed out.

When my eyes opened again I was staring at the ceiling of a hospital room and even though it was a bit blurry I could see the smiling face of my mother leaning over me. “Hey Hun. How are you feeling?” I looked up at her with a confused look and with a dry mouth told her I was ok other then some blurry vision and a bad headache.

Smiling I saw what looked like some tears roll down her face “The doctors said you would probably have a bad headache from your brain chemistry changing. We found you on the floor this morning in your bathroom dear you passed out.” I thought back at all the changes to my body and the state I was in when I passed out in the bathroom. I knew that my parents had finally seen just how much I had changed.

“So I guess you saw everything?” My mother laughed a bit and nodded wiping her eyes. “Yes dear we’re you’re parents we’ve seen you naked plenty of times but I will say this time it was a bit shocking.” I sighed and nodded in agreement after all it’d been pretty shocking for me to. “Trust me waking up with a ken doll for a body is pretty shocking for me too.”

As I closed my eyes I heard the door open to my room and I realized I didn’t exactly have a ken doll body it was more like skipper now with my small breasts. Stupid thoughts like that had been popping in and out of my head lately and I heard the voice of Doctor Phillips as he asked my mother how I was doing. “He’s ok doctor has a pretty bad headache I guess.” I sighed and added “And my vision is a bit blurry.”

Opening my eyes again I heard a hmmm come from Doctor Phillips as she looked at my Mother for a second and then back to me. “What is it doctor?” my mother asked her still unable to call her Angie like she wanted. “Well tell me Mrs. Anders are those prescription glasses you wear or just for looks?” My mother told her no they were prescription and then with a quick look into my eyes with a flash light making my headache pound even harder doctor Phillips smiled. “I think you are going to need glasses Cal.

Shaking my head I closed my eyes again and laid back in bed as it seemed like everything was starting to pile up. “He has your eyes now by the way Mrs. Anders.” I looked into my mother’s deep blue eyes and realized that my eye color had apparently changed to match her’s just like my vision. My mother started to tear up a bit again as she nodded “Yes I noticed it’s kind of shocking how much he looks like me when I was his age.” I hadn’t really been able to get the full view of myself but it was apparent I was turning into my mother’s daughter.

With my mother holding my hand Doctor Phillips said she and Doctor Rivers would be back shortly to explain everything that was going on and where I was at in the process. With a smile the Doctor left me and my mother alone as she stared at me “Stop mom that’s freaking me out.” She nodded as I looked away and said she was sorry. “I just can’t get over how much you look like me you and you’re brother always took after your father.” I sighed and nodded as I felt tears welling up in my eyes I knew she didn’t mean to but the way she was acting it felt like my mother was happy to be getting the daughter that she apparently always wanted.

With a knock at the door I heard my fathers voice “Everyone decent?” he shouted in before entering and with a conformation from my mother he came into the room with us smiling at me. I could tell he was nervous he wasn’t use to having a daughter and wasn’t sure how to treat me now. Before he would have never asked before entering the room but now I had a few things he didn’t want to see as I turned into his teenage daughter.

“How are you doing bud?” I smiled back at him but couldn’t look him in the eyes wondering just what he was forced to see this morning. “I’m better my head is still killing me and I guess I need to get glasses or contacts.” I could tell my father didn’t know what to do with himself as he stood behind my mother and just continued to smile. “Well Doctor Phillips said she was going to get the other doctors to come explain everything and told me I should be here. I that ok buddy?” I nodded that it was and we sat there in silence as my mother held my hand, I tried to wrap my head around everything, and my father was still trying to figure out what he should be doing.

A short time later the room was full of Doctors and conversations as they explained what was going on and that I was now in the last phase of the transformation. Doctor Reed my new psychologist sat with me and my mother asking how I was doing every few minutes as my father stood in the back quietly. I knew that a lot of it was stuff he didn’t want to know but I also knew he only stayed to make me feel better which it did. My mother on the other hand was full of questions but to me all the answers ended the same “He will be a normal teenage girl”

The basic facts I got from the doctors were simple my internal organs had almost completely transformed as well as my skeletal structure. I was a bit happy that according to them I was as short as I was going to get which meant I wasn’t going to be my mothers tiny 4’11”. Because my father was so tall it appeared that it balanced me out a bit and I ended up settling somewhere around 5’3”. Which meant that I still had time to grow even taller and it also meant that I wasn’t going to be a perfect copy of my mother which I was starting to fear.

My Mother was a beautiful woman and all but I didn’t want to be her clone if I had to be a girl I wanted to be me and not just another her. The height thing was a big deal to me for a couple reasons the major one being that I now felt like I was still partly from my fathers DNA. As far as the rest the Doctors told me I now had a completely female reproductive system internally and that by tomorrow morning the finally few things would complete the transformation.

Breasts then became the subject as the doctors said they are usually the last thing to full complete the transformation. None of them were sure what size they would be but they all seemed certain that judging by my mother I’d have above average breasts for my size. My vagina had already begun to form and was forming more and more by the hour which I got to see as the examined it after my father excused himself. The indentation that was there when I had first woke up was now deep and had started to split open a little. It sounds painful but as far as I could tell there was no pain other then the headache.

My headache as Doctor Phillips had told us earlier was from my brain chemistry changing and the doctors all seemed certain that by mid day that would be complete. The physical examine continued as they got measurements of my new body to see how much I had changed. Like my vagina my tiny breasts were growing more by the hour and were starting to get in the way. I never knew how much it hurt women when their boobs get bumped but after less then a day with small breast I did now. My waist had shrunk considerably and my hips had widen giving me a very female body shape and the dizziness I had felt earlier that morning according to the doctors was my center of gravity shifting.

There were also a few cosmetic changes I guess you could say I noticed as I was examined. The doctors had brought in a large mirror so I could see all the things that were changing and for the first time that day I got a good look at myself. My hair was much longer now down to my shoulders and though I could still see some brown it had faded the same blonde color of my mother’s. My eyes just like I thought were the same piercing blue as her’s as well and I really did look like my mothers daughter. My complexion had cleared some, my skin was much much softer, and my body hair was all but gone making me look like the female I was becoming.
It was almost impossible to tell I had ever been male now I looked like a sixteen year old girl and nothing like I did as a male. My face had changed it was rounder and fuller as well as my lips and my nose was a cute little dainty thing that fit my new face well. My chin and jaw was nothing like the square jaw I had before and my adam’s apple which was quiet large before was gone. The person in the mirror looked nothing like Cal but she looked exactly like the very pretty girl from my dream/nightmare which terrified me.

Nobody wants to be ugly but I was kinda hoping that I wasn’t going to be too pretty and trust me when I say I don’t mean to sound arrogant or full of myself but the girl in the mirror was very pretty. I knew how people would treat her especially guys and that made me very nervous after all I was still Cal on the inside. After the Doctor’s left I spend some time alone with Doctor Reed talking to her about everything it was nice to have that too. I was changing into someone I didn’t know and it was starting to get to me more then it already was. I cried a lot and she let me saying I need to get it all out.

It’s weird I never cried as a guy it wasn’t manly but suddenly as a girl I felt like it was ok that I cried. I didn’t feel strange talking to Doctor Reed either but as a guy I probably would have had trouble sharing my emotions and feelings. I wasn’t even fully done with the transformation yet but it seemed I was already a lot more open as a female. If it wasn’t past mid day already and my head hadn’t stopped hurting I would have thought it was weird. My brain chemistry was fully changed now and I was already thinking and acting more female so it all made sense.

After Doctor Reed left my mother and father came back in to the room to be with me I told them I was feeling better and that I felt different. Doctor Reed told me I should share how I was feeling and what I was going through with the people that were close to me so I told my parents everything. I told them how when I looked in the mirror I couldn’t even see Cal anymore and how it scared me that I wasn’t the same person. I told them how I was feeling different to but that I still felt like Cal underneath it all. I could tell all of this was making my Father uncomfortable but it made me feel better and my mother seemed to be happy I was telling her everything.

“So where’s Mark?” I hadn’t seen my brother since he stormed off right after being told I was turning into a girl. I knew he was upset and I could relate to how he was feeling knowing I would have probably felt the same way if I was him but now I was a little upset that he wasn’t there. “He’s at home dear but he calls almost every hour and asks about you. He still needs time but your brother still cares about you.” It was weird how my mother new what I was thinking and how she knew what to say to make me feel better.

I already felt closer to my mother then I ever had before but with that came the flip side and how I felt further away from my father now. I knew he still loved me but I could tell he was uncomfortable and trying to figure out how to deal with having a daughter. I’m sure every father has to learn how to treat their daughters but most have 12 years of learning before they have a teenage daughter. My father was doing his best and considering that by the following day he would have a 16 year old daughter I thought he was doing well.

I tried to watch TV and chatted a bit with my mother and father about things that would have to be done after the transformation was over. My mother had been talking with an official sent from the state to deal with the situation while I was talking with Doctor Reed and apparently they were going to take care of changing all my record to reflect my new gender. As she talked I knew what was coming but it still made me a little emotional when she asked me if I wanted to keep my name or change it. I hadn’t really thought about stuff like changing my name until that moment and I wasn’t sure.

After thinking about it a little I told my mother I wasn’t ready to decide yet with some tears in my eyes and understanding she told me I still had time to decide. After that we talked about all the things I’d need and I agreed that once I was released from the hospital my mother would take me shopping for new cloths. I was much smaller now and all my old cloths would never work even my shoes would be too big with my tiny new feet. With the day moving along much faster then I would have liked and the birth of the new female me getting closer and closer I decide with my mother that we should donate all my old cloths to charity. My father probably looking for an excuse to get away form everything agreed to go take care of that stuff so that I didn’t have to deal with it when I got out.

It made me sad thinking about all my old stuff getting boxed up and taken away but I knew it would have been worse if I had been there having to do it myself. The doctors were checking on me frequently now and with every checkup it seemed my vagina was a bit more formed and my breasts a bit fuller. The only pain I felt was actually from my breasts as they slowly increased in size causing them to be pretty soar as the day moved along.

School was out by now and the day was moving a lot faster then I wanted it to as with every second the birth of the new female me was getting closer. My mother stayed by my side through everything only leaving when the doctors asked or she need some food or a drink. Just before the evening news came on my mother returned from one of her trips to the vending machines and smiled. “Dear you’re friends are here would you like to see them?” I panicked as she told me Kevin, Scotty, Ashley, and Madison had been here for almost an hour. They’d come almost straight from school and been waiting to see me but I didn’t think I could handle letting them see me.

“I can’t mom not like this” I was crying again too afraid of what they would think seeing the new me. My mother smiled but wasn’t going to let this get the best of me “I know you’re scared sweet heart but you will have to see them at some point and they all seem to know what’s going on so there’s no real need be afraid.” I had forgot my mother didn’t know I’d snuck out and told my friends what was happening to me and after I told her how they knew she seemed even more determined to get me to see them.

“Honey they’re here even knowing the truth that means they don’t care what’s happened to you they still want to be your friends. And it’s not like you are disfigured you’re a pretty young girl that’s all and I’m sure they have all seen one before. I’m not saying it won’t be weird but there is no need to be scared how about just one of them? Madison she’s a girl you have nothing she hasn’t seen before.” My mother couldn’t know she’d chose the one person I was the most scared to see. I had no idea how I would react to Madison would I be attracted to her still? If I was would she be attracted to me as a female?

I knew I still felt the same toward Madison I still wanted her to like me so that had to be a good sign and so I agreed to see her. My mother left to go get Madison and a short time later I heard a light knock on the door. I told her to come in and I watched as she entered her face slowly turning to one of shock. I smiled and she smiled back “Cal? Is that really you?” I nodded and started to tear up. “Oh no don’t cry you are beautiful it’s just a little hard to believe it’s you. How are you doing?” I held back the tears her comment making me feel a little better that she at least found me attractive.

“I’m ok it’s been tough but I guess I am dealing and It’s almost over now by tomorrow they said.” I tried to make it sound like I was dealing better then I actually was and she smiled. “Well I’m glad but it’s not almost over Cal the transformation maybe but I think you’re going to need sometime with everything else.” I smiled realizing she probably knew me better then I knew myself now and that I was going to need some time to deal with this. I was at least feeling better because being with Madison made me happy so it seemed like my sexual preference was still the same.

Madison and I chatted for a while before the doctors came back for my next checkup and asked her to step outside. I told her to tell the guys I was glad they came and that I was sorry I couldn’t see them. She agreed to tell them and said they’d understand and we said goodbye. After the Doctors were done my mother came back in with my father he’d finished taking care of the stuff at home and smiled as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. “Hello sweetie how are you?” I gave him a strange look at the greeting it felt weird as he called me sweetie and the kiss on the forehead was a much more mom thing.

“What was that?” I asked him and he laughed “Sorry I’m just not sure how to treat you yet I thought that’s what fathers do with their daughters. I rolled my eyes “Treat me like you always did at least for now. I don’t know maybe someday that’ll be go but for now I’m still Cal.” with a bit of and understanding grin he nodded and agreed. While Madison was there we had chatted about the whole name change thing and she said she was ok either way but that I didn’t look much like a Cal anymore. I agreed and told her that I had been feeling the same way and was thinking I would probably change my name. I had no idea what my new name should be so I asked my parents they would have used if they’d had a girl instead of a boy.

Neither one of them could remember but my mother insisted if I changed my name I keep it similar to my old one. We went through all the names with a C we could think of but none of them worked for me until my father put two boys names together. Combining my old name Cal and his middle name Lee he came up with Callee. I liked it right away it made me feel like I was still the old me, brought me back to feeling closer to my father, but was still a girls name. I told them that would work and with my mother’s idea of changing the spelling a bit I told her she could tell the man from the state I would be Caleigh Anders from then on.

Once my mother got back from talking with the man who would officially change my name and records to reflect the new me my father and I said our goodbyes and he headed home. My mother was bound and determined to stay no matter what I said so I agreed and we watched TV till the doctors came in for their final examine of the night. By then my vagina had full formed it was the first time I had really seen one I just never thought the first one would be mine. They secluded my first gynecological examine for the morning and gave me some pain medication to help with the soreness in my breasts.

It was late when I finally drifted off to sleep long after my mother had passed out on the cot they made up for her. I watched TV till I couldn’t keep my eyes open trying not to let the day end knowing that when I woke up I would be a teenage girl. The fight didn’t last long the pain medication helped making me pretty sleepy and for the last time I closed my eyes as Cal.

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Keep Going

I hope your health is good and your muse allows you to continue this story. Your characters and story line are coming along just fine. It has a great twist to it. I know "Calleigh" will have many trials and tribulations, but it will be interesting to see how they develop and get worked out. Keep up the good work. As one of the silent majority (I do not comment much), I wish you to know your efforts are greatly appreciate by more people than you could believe.

Debra Sue

Lovely story.

You have a health problem? I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. The story is developing nicely. Thank you.

Gwen

Mostly work

No it was mostly work and like I said some writers block but I'll try to keep going. I had tried several times to write this chapter but I never could get through it. This time however it seemed to flow out easily though so I’m hoping that's a good sign. I have plans to work on the next chapter but right now I am working on redoing the first few I have 1-4 because after i reread them there were parts i found stupid and unneeded as well as stuff I felt that needed to be added some character development mainly. I have already done the first Chapter and I'm working on the second one now hoping that this will really get me back into the story and keep it going. Thanks for the concern and for reading!

Nice Story

I am enjoying it. Keep it going. I can not wait to see the reactions at school. Oh Boy.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

nice!

Okay, I'm delurking to say that I love this story. This is my favorite genre of TG fiction and there truly aren't enough stories that fall into it. If anyone knows of others (aside from "For a Girl" and "Kate Draffen"), do share! In the meantime, I eagerly await the next chapter.

Ok! where do I get these GAN's from?

4 days would suit me fine for the transition, and you get all the bits!

Great story.

It looks like you have had some assistance with the editing as it's getting a lot better!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

i like the story but the

i like the story but the spelling errors are driving me nuts having to read some things several times to figure out what you meant to say