My Dream

Printer-friendly version

My Dream

I have always wanted my wife to help me, support me in my crossdressing. I hope this happens…

Hello Cathy are you home? Yes, Bob I am in the other living room, please come in here.

What’s up dear? Her big smile told me something was up as she said, “Bob it’s your night, maybe even your weekend if you are a good boy. Would you like to go upstairs and transform yourself into Holly? I have all your pretty clothes we bought on your bed. I want you to shower, powder up and then I will be up to help you get pretty”.

I was so excited, I ran upstairs. There was my pretty bra, girdle, panties, the most pretties’ dress I ever saw on the bed, plus those high heels were just begging me to slip them on, they were so hot! I am so excited!

I ripped my clothes off and did my shower. There was my wife waiting for me holding up the dress saying how pretty I will be for her tonight.

“Holly I see you are excited, your little guy is pointing at me. We have to calm him down before putting on those pretty clothes, you know. Take your towel off and come here, I will release all your excitement for you dear. We don’t want to soil your new dress, do we dear?”

I was in heaven, I could not handle it! Cathy got me so excited as she held up my padded pink lacey bra saying how much she would like me to wear a bra all the time. Hearing those words, I melted and released all my love juice into a pair of her silk panties.

“Holly, you are such a good girl, your juices are so perishes. Now we are ready to turn you into our sweet Holly. Stand up sweetie”, Cathy said.

“Holly you are so excited about dressing in your new dress, aren’t you dear? Are you crying dear, just like a girl, so sweet! We are going to have so much fun dear, I love you so much”, Cathy said.

“Cathy I am so excited, I can hardly stand up”, I said.

“Here Holly put on your pink lacey panties, here is your matching bra and I even bought you inserts just like you always wanted. These inserts will bounce and make you feel so feminine.

I saw she gave me a 1950’s retro bra, the cups are so pointed. I loved it. She saw my excitement on my face as she slipped in my inserts to fill the cups. Wow, this really feels good I said.

“Holly bend over and let your inserts fall into your bra cups. You need to fill out your cups better, dear. There that is better, very nice. Such a pretty figure Holly!”.

Cathy looked at me saying, “Holly do you like your new figure? Such a pretty bustline you have now. Maybe I will have you wear your pretty bra and girdle all weekend long. Would you like that, sweetie?

I could not talk, I was speechless. She knew she was pleasing me, I was shaking with excitement.

“Good boy, now what is this Holly, as she held up a girdle? Would my baby like to wear this”? “That is my open-end girdle, and I would love to wear my girdle”, I said with a big smile.

“Good answer Holly, because I think you should wear a girdle all the time now. Will give you such a pretty figure, don’t you think?

Plus look here are your garters to hold up your nylons. Sexy nylons will make your long legs look so pretty. I see you shaved your legs like I told you!”

I wiggled into the girdle; it felt so good as my wife said, “step back lets see my pretty Holly. Perfect dear, so pretty your matching bra and girdle. Now lets sit and slip on your nylons dear, you need to be in these sexy high heels, don’t you baby”.

I was melting as she was taking me into this feminine world.

Here I was looking in a full-length mirror seeing a very shapely me. In heels that made me feel so good, I thought I was going to faint.

“Holly stop drooling over yourself and lets get your dress on. Here put on this full slip, and now your new dress. This sweater dress will be so pretty on you. Your figure will really be shapely in this soft contouring dress”, Cathy said.

“What do you think Holly”? I was speechless as I ran my hands over my bustline and hips. How could I look so good? I was so happy and my wife knew it.

“Holly you look divine, so sweet. I want to take you to the mall and show you off. Holly how would you like some makeup?”, Cathy asked.

Fear ran through my bones hearing her say the mall. I looked at her saying, “how can I go to the mall or even step out of the house, everyone would know I am a man, look at my head… I still look like a man.”

“Sweetie, we can fix that, I bought you a wig, a real pretty long hair wig. Shall I get it out?”

Now this was getting strange. Why is she doing all this? But, I could not resist and jumped at the thought of totally looking like a real pretty girl.

Cathy hugged me saying, “You will look so cute Holly. We are going to have so much fun now.”

I thought I would faint as she placed the beautiful long hair wig on my head. I could pass as a woman and here was my wife helping me.

What was I doing? What was she doing?

It didn’t matter, I was in heaven, my mind was in another world, Cathy was controlling my new feminine world and I loved it. I was all hers.

THE END or maybe just the beginning….:):):):)

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sweet dreams are made of these...

Andrea Lena's picture

...kinds of stories, as Annie Lennox might say; my all time favorite boyish girl singer. And who am I to disagree? Lovely story, Terry. Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

My Dream

Will be interesting to see it continue

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Very nice!!!

Ole Ulfson's picture

Exciting and wonderful for holly.

Please, Terry, may I have more? Your story is great and your style is wonderful.

Thanks for this,

Your friend,

Ole

----------------------------------------

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Thanks Terry,

Don't stop now,loved it!

ALISON