Tyler,Taylor Swop Days - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Being twins was ever so much fun. When Tyler decides to swap with his sister Taylor, things get really crazy!
And Tyler's eyes get opened to a whole new world...

Tyler, Taylor Swop Days
Chapter 2

by Julie D Cole

Copyright © 2013 Julie D Cole

 
So I that was a quick trip through my life and a summary of some of the good times I had as Ms Tyler Thompson. Lots of opportunity to for both Taylor and I to swop identities but not always incident free.

I guess I grew to like the more feminine way of life that being Ms Tyler presented and certainly Master Taylor Thomson was enjoying ‘himself.’

We settled into a routine where Taylor would swop bags with me and meet the guys for kick about whilst I headed home to tidy around and do a few chores for mum. Sadly Taylor always got the credit and I got the shake of the head treatment and the wagging finger with ‘why can’t you help your sister?’

At the time it hurt me since I wanted some praise. There wasn’t much chance at school and complements don’t fly around too much at home. Maybe that was my fathers style. As he said he had chores to do every day and ‘whoa betide if he didn’t do them.’ What on earth that meant I’ll never know.

We met outside school one evening and swopped bags and before Taylor was out of sight I was suddenly standing in front of a guy from our area. I recognized him but he always ignored me because he was ‘grown up’ since he who was in the school year above us. “Hi Taylor, do you mind if I walk with you since I’m going your way?’ Did he mean Taylor or me Tyler?

What could I say? No chance to admit this was Tyler he was chatting to and nowhere to hide. He looked me up and down as if he had spotted me and I just as I was fearing a smack around the ear he said ‘My gosh Tyler you look super today.’

I felt like I was fused to the ground. My feet felt like two lead weights and I wanted to take off and hide. Was he joking or did he think I was Taylor. Surely I didn’t look so much like my sister even though I had her school bag. A pink carry bag with a long shoulder strap might look girly but surely he could see the boy in me?

I gradually regained the use of my legs and I needed to get away for a minute to check myself out. I told him I had to pop into the bathroom to freshen up. So here I was again. One of these days I’ll get caught but I had little choice. The ‘girl’ in the mirror didn’t look as hot as I’d hoped and I could see it was me so why couldn’t he? I have some muscles don’t I and surely that’s a beard at the end of my chin? No it’s somebody left a mascara mark on the mirror. Must have been Specky Becky or Horny Rim Rylance who both seem to have to be 2 inches from the mirror before they can see anything.

After a few minutes one of Taylors friends took pity on me. ‘Come on T what’s wrong with you? Are you in love or something? Or is it just the time of the month?’

She was laughing as she said it and how to answer such a question? Do I ignore it or hide my embarrassment? At least that wasn’t my problem. I couldn’t cope with that having seen the effect it has on Jane and Taylor. It’s best to stay well away and why they can’t arrange to have the problem at the same time each month I’ll never know. Surely it’s not that complicated to adjust.

So amy was quite helpful and I did look a lot better as I stepped back out hoping Darren had given up on me. Blast he was still waiting.

‘Oh taylor I was just about to give up on you. Thanks.’

Grrr why didn’t I stay for another few minutes?

‘Oh Hi, I’m sorry to take so long but it’s not like the boys bathroom…..’ ‘Ughhhh’

He didn’t pick up on my mistake. Lucky for me and so we started our treck home.

I’ve never been escorted before nor have I been chatted up. Full marks to Darren for effort I’d have given up on me ages ago. He was definitely going to persevere until he was totally rejected. I looked at him and I guess he was OK and I wouldn’t have liked to be given the brush off. So I decided to be more kind.

He wasn’t so bad really and strangely he only wanted to discuss things like football and computers both of which were subjects that were well over my head.

I guess the 30 minute walk soon passed and he didn’t seem so bad after all. Now I had to run Mums Gauntlet but the option was to wait for Taylor. If I opted for 2 I might encourage Darren. If mum saw me and recognized me I might never hear the last of it.

So we stood at the end of the drive chatting. I was getting uncomfortable and bursting for the bathroom but at least Darren was interesting and whilst he seemed a little on the shy side I was sure that Taylor wouldn’t mind me chatting to him. But what if he rang her or approached her? I should have taken notes so I could brief her. But what if she didn’t like him?

Just as I was about to burst Taylor came around the corner bouncing his soccer ball. ‘Thank goodness T I wondered where you were.’

‘Hi Sis. Who’s this?’

I thought about it ‘Grrr you piglet Taylor Thompson.’

I introduced Taylor as brother Tylet but then he knew him or he was supposed to anyway.

‘Hi Ty. Sorry just walked your sis home. You don’t mind do you?’

‘Gosh no. Taylor might look as if butter would melt in her mouth but she’s a lot like mom so it’s not me you need to watch out for.’

‘T ?? Please.’

‘Sorry sis but I need to leave you two lovers. Gotta jump in the shower since I’m meeting the guys soon.’

‘Tyler. You can’t.’

Then Darren chipped in ‘Why not. He’s a guy and it’s not so dangerous around here. Doesn’t your mum left you both out?’

‘sorry you are right it’s not up to me.’

At that T disappeared in doors and Darren seemed to look me up and down again.

‘Your brother is pretty cool isn’t he? He seems mature for his age. Do you two get on OK?’

‘Pretty much most of the time but adolescence has some challenges and his testorone levels are getting a bit much for him at the moment.’

After another 5 minutes I went inside giving my apologies as Taylor came out with ‘his’ hair slicked and after a quick wash and brush up.

‘See you later Sis. Mum knows where I am I left a note. Might be late back.’

Grr ‘he’d’ left and I was going to have to lie low until ‘he’ got back and do ‘our’ chores before mum got home.

Only one way to get rid of Darren so I touched his hand and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

I just made it to the bathroom thank goodness. I hadn’t peed myself since I was 2 years old but I was a little bit damp. Mmm a bit sticky too.

up
254 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This was a true tabloid story!

Jules, do you remember back around '88-'89 there was a tabloid story of a set of twins, a boy and a girl - they did the swap thing for fun as children, even to the point of the boy going out on dates as his sister and the sister playing some football as the boy - and then when they got older, they moved out together, and both underwent sex change therapy? Is this based on that (or just coincidence?) **Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

Pure Fluke

Hi Sigh. It is pure co-incidence and I'd be interested to read the story. Anyway it is nice to see a comment from someone new to me so I'm glad I posted the story. The site is busy these days so I just keep plugging away.
Hugs

Jules

Forced to be the sister.

Renee_Heart2's picture

However he does seam to enjoy being a girl just like sis likes being a boy.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Reminds me of that old song...

Andrea Lena's picture

I don't enjoy enjoying being a girl? Awkward, but that's life in a nutshell, aye? Left high and dry to be her? I wonder how I would have handled that? Actually I think it goes, "I enjoy not enjoying to enjoy being a girl... or something like that. I can't wait for the next part. Wonder how 'brother' dear fares with his mates, and maybe meeting a girl as well? Am I confused? Is it getting hot in here? Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

You're strictly a female female

So I think you'd have handled it pretty well. You'd enjoy having a bro like Taylor loving a 'girl' enjoying being a girl who enjoys being like like you wouldn't you? Have I got you singing?
Hugs

Jules

Swop, Andrea and Jessie

Ha ha. I like the sequence of the story and maybe Andrea could write it from the other side which I could enjoy too. Look forward to the next chapter; breakout time for Tyler/Taylor whichever.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Tyler Taylor swop part 2

This story is getting better and better can't wait to read the next part

Mother can't tell the difference?

Jamie Lee's picture

It's hard to believe mom can't tell the difference between Taylor and Tyler, since she has cared for them since birth.

Their switching time has now become a time when self centered Taylor runs over her brother to do as she pleases. And instead of letting it hit the fan, as he should, Tyler endures the injustice of it all.

He should finally get fed up being used and go home and not do Taylor's chores. Of course mom will wonder why chores haven't been done and go looking for Taylor--whom she will think is Tyler. When she starts in on him, thinking he's Taylor, he can then drop his pants and prove who he really is to his mom.

But he won't for fear of getting in trouble, and continue letting Taylor walk all over him.

Others have feelings too.